[TwDrama] It Started With A Kiss (CTV/GTV, 2005/2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
LuvTvSeries

[TwDrama] It Started With A Kiss (CTV/GTV, 2005/2006)

Post by LuvTvSeries » Sep 28th, '05, 01:16

did anyone watch this serie yet?

picture:

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Sep 28th, '05, 01:26

Ahhh it's Joe Zheng! Yay!

Haven't gotten the time to get this yet. But has anyone noticed a lot of series coming out have the word "Evil/bad/惡" in it? Keep those bad boys comin'! :P

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Sep 28th, '05, 01:57

^^haha, it's true. all the top torrents in the tv series section at YDY all start with the same word. :-)

as for this series, i don't know how it'll compare to the japanese series, which i absolutely loved. i just don't think that ariel can pull it off...she doesn't look goofy enough, for one. as for joe...though i think he's a good actor, i just don't know if he can portray the role as well as kashiwabara takashi did. the first ten minutes or so haven't impressed me very much, but to be fair, it'll probably take a few episodes before i can really judge how good it's going to be. :D

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Sep 28th, '05, 03:14

"Bad" can be very good :) It'll make the good series easy to find then.

I really like Joe, at least as Kui in The Rose. He's quite unique with his admirable ability to scream very, very loud. And be girly and cool at the same time :lol

Hmm so it's a goofy plot? What's the general storyline? From the website, it looks kinda silly, which is ok. I prefer slightly serious series, or at least ones with some seriousness somewhere. I don't want to ruin my favorable image of Joe if he throws away his dignity in this series.

The girl seems kinda odd.

Is this yet another comic-turned-drama?

xpotionnerd

rock on!!

Post by xpotionnerd » Sep 28th, '05, 03:19

I LOVE the manga (its so cute). I really wanted to see the japanese version for a long time but could never find an english subbed version. I hope you decide to sub this one too.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 28th, '05, 05:21

Calcifer wrote:Ahhh it's Joe Zheng! Yay!

Haven't gotten the time to get this yet. But has anyone noticed a lot of series coming out have the word "Evil/bad/惡" in it? Keep those bad boys comin'! :P
:lol I thought I was the only one who noticed that! Especially when I saw the link for the new "Express Boy/ Devil Express Boy"....But I've always loved Joe so I can't wait to watch this, I'm already downloading. :wub:

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Sep 28th, '05, 14:20

I believe Ariel will offer a different spin to the character and will be equally magnificent.

There is one scene I laugh every time I re-watch it:

Jin flanked her at the gym entrance. He grabbed her and exclaimed that he had heard she got rejected by Jian Zhishu and demanded to know what could she possibly see in that geek?

You can see her attempting to slide away from the crowd and disappear into a hole only to be scoop up by Jin to endure more recounts of her spectacular failure.

Aireedhelien

Post by Aireedhelien » Sep 28th, '05, 14:36

really enjoyed first episode, thought didn't understand a word ;(

Emi801

Post by Emi801 » Sep 29th, '05, 00:23

Ahh I am so excited that they made this series! I reallllly hope someone decides to sub it! I loved the original manga, and the Japanese drama version was great too. (I adore Kashiwabara takashi~~ he was a perfect Irie ^_^) . I think the new version will be awesome. Joe is one of my favorite actors (well, ok, I have only seen him in the Rose, but he totally stole the show for me!) and if anyone else could be a great Irie, it's him. As for the girl they have playing the Kotoko role...(Ariel?) I think I like her better than Sato Aiko. Aiko always seemed a bit too over the top and screechy in the role. (And I admit I was distracted by her ears ^_^;)

I am happy that they seem to have kept the new series in the proper setting- high school. Taiwan dramas always like to put everyone in university for some reason.

At any rate, Episode 1 was very interesting. I didn't understand any of the dialog, but my familiarity with the manga made it easy to watch. Still, I am crossing my fingers for subs from some kind souls out there ^_^

tingy

Post by tingy » Sep 29th, '05, 05:39

ya i agree Aiko in the jap version was quite over in her reactions..but i guess its e comical side of the drama...hope this taiwan version will be good...love joe!...

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Sep 29th, '05, 06:23

^^hmm...well, i have to agree. sato aiko was pretty over-the-top in her role, but not so much that it distracted from the plot (the ears did that...totally agree with you on that Emi801). :-) however, because of how goofy and well, to be kind, dumb she acted, it really made you believe that there was no way Kotoko and "Irie-kun" could get together. ever. and because of the way she was built (gangly) it made it all the more believable that she could be that much of a klutz. :roll however, ariel just doesn't do it for me. so far, she just isn't a believable kotoko. and joe (i agree with everyone about him in the rose...so don't kill me) just doesn't portray that much of a manly coolness that kashiwabara takashi was able to project. he's pretty good in the role, though. if i hadn't seen the japanese version first i probably wouldn't be typing all this. i admit, i'm biased, because the japanese series was and still is one of my favorite doramas. :-)

oh, and i agree with Kumaxell about that scene with Ah Jin (he was one of my favorite characters from the japanese series, too). the actor did a great job...he was hilarious in that scene. :D

babigrl

Post by babigrl » Oct 2nd, '05, 01:41

i have the first eps but i need subtitles!!!!!!!

Aireedhelien

Post by Aireedhelien » Oct 2nd, '05, 01:57

there is no subtitles for this series

babigrl

Post by babigrl » Oct 2nd, '05, 17:09

so there won't be subs for this at all? gosh how sad lol i'll just watch it mute then :(

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Oct 2nd, '05, 21:25

here's a clubbox link for epsiode 2 icefish version

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/kpopluver57/bnap3

xjuliex16x

Post by xjuliex16x » Oct 2nd, '05, 22:51

^ babyxdorkii - Thanks for episode 2... I really enjoyed the first episode hope it continues to be interesting....

innocentchica

Post by innocentchica » Oct 2nd, '05, 22:55

The second episode is even better and funnier than the first... aah i love this series already<3!

maymay81

Post by maymay81 » Oct 3rd, '05, 07:33

Whao thanks for sharing. :D Can't wait to see the episode 2. This drama how how many episode altogether? :scratch:

cakecake

Post by cakecake » Oct 3rd, '05, 10:08

l7zhang

Post by l7zhang » Oct 3rd, '05, 12:14

Does anyone know where i can download the entire series?? Has it already aired in Taiwan????

tingy

Post by tingy » Oct 3rd, '05, 12:16

l7zhang wrote:Does anyone know where i can download the entire series?? Has it already aired in Taiwan????
currently it is only aired until epi 2 in taiwan...so gotta wait...furthermore its shown once a week only...

l7zhang

Post by l7zhang » Oct 3rd, '05, 12:19

tingy wrote:
l7zhang wrote:Does anyone know where i can download the entire series?? Has it already aired in Taiwan????
currently it is only aired until epi 2 in taiwan...so gotta wait...furthermore its shown once a week only...
Oh ok...thanks for all the help!!!

Also doesn anyone know what the main theme and the ending theme songs are called...???Thanks for all the help in advance!!!

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Oct 3rd, '05, 18:48

The main theme is called "Say U Love Me" by Jason and Landy Wen.
The ending theme, I think, is called "Prank" by Wang Lan Yin.

rainidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rainidy » Oct 3rd, '05, 18:51

Heard alot of good reviews about this one. So I'm going to dl and watch this one. The main actress Ariel Lin is a pretty good actress.

l7zhang

Post by l7zhang » Oct 4th, '05, 01:29

Kumaxell wrote:The main theme is called "Say U Love Me" by Jason and Landy Wen.

Thanks for all the help....sorry to be a bother again, but do u know where i can download the songs??

Also, what's the difference btw. ice fish version and YDY version ????

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Oct 4th, '05, 19:23

i started watching dis series recently.. its not bad.. its cute in this way.. but yeaaa like some ppl said.. the beginning really looked like Devil beside you 's beginning.. with the girl givin da letter to the guy .. but its ok.. cuz this movie is based on a manga rah? so it had to do it dat way.. no?

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 4th, '05, 20:14

l7zhang wrote:
Kumaxell wrote:The main theme is called "Say U Love Me" by Jason and Landy Wen.

Thanks for all the help....sorry to be a bother again, but do u know where i can download the songs??

Also, what's the difference btw. ice fish version and YDY version ????
the ydy version is usually a little cleare and has better audio quality.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Oct 5th, '05, 18:12

The second episode is so funny :D . Sadly, most of the jokes do not translate well in English. Such as, Xiangqing's hilarious explanation on a proverb.
But, there are scenes that do not require translations. Such as, Xiangqin beating up the bus pervert (in her imagination) and that sorry pervert turning out to be Zhishu. :mrgreen:

babigrl

Post by babigrl » Oct 5th, '05, 20:40

OMg i love this movie! lol even though i'm watching it witout understanding a word! iti's still FUNNY!

innocentchica

Post by innocentchica » Oct 5th, '05, 20:54

Kumaxell wrote:The second episode is so funny :D . Sadly, most of the jokes do not translate well in English. Such as, Xiangqing's hilarious explanation on a proverb.
I thought it was hilarious when she was telling the younger brother how to construct a sentence using that proverb..... Today the teacher taught us a proverb, [insert proverb] :lol

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Oct 6th, '05, 02:11

innocentchica wrote:I thought it was hilarious when she was telling the younger brother how to construct a sentence using that proverb..... Today the teacher taught us a proverb, [insert proverb] :lol
Definitely!
And, for a few seconds there, I was actually thinking, "why didn't I use that brilliant sentence when I was in grade school?" Of course, that thought went straight out of the window when the little bro said it only works for idiots like her.

I love the director! He was great at directing THE ROSE. And, he brought the same charming sensibility to IT STARTED WITH A KISS. And for people who saw THE ROSE, they would've noticed that he really loves to use A) mirror, B) bed, and C) breakfast in his films.

Caspian

Post by Caspian » Oct 6th, '05, 02:28

This looks cool o.O If there's ever subs for it consider me full time seeder once i get eps ^^

lilsh0rtnancy

Post by lilsh0rtnancy » Oct 6th, '05, 20:08

Aaww... this drama looks really cute. Hopefully someone will be kind enough to sub it for us non-Chinese.

tianj

Post by tianj » Oct 6th, '05, 23:39

Hey, I have found the korean timed subs for It started with a Kiss, so if there is a translator, let me know(you don't have to worry about timing). It releases the subs like 2 days after airing. I think 1st ep its synchs with the YDY version, since the names are the same. 2nd episode timed srt synches with Icefish version though. Timing quality is pretty good.

cakecake

Post by cakecake » Oct 11th, '05, 07:58

tianj

Post by tianj » Oct 12th, '05, 16:51

Here's the opening theme for It Started as a Kiss, its so catchy:
Say U Love Me:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NNMYDDWK

You have to wait for 45 sec before you can download, but this link won't expire.

lilsh0rtnancy

Post by lilsh0rtnancy » Oct 13th, '05, 03:02

^Thank you for sharing!

thunga_05

Post by thunga_05 » Oct 13th, '05, 13:44

hi, this drama sounds cool!!!!!!!! Is anybody going to subs it? thanxx for answer ..so much , hope it will have subs soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Carmui

Post by Carmui » Oct 14th, '05, 00:26

i havent started to watch this drama yet >< i wanted to wait for the subs..... or at least im hoping sum1 will sub it.... and hey i love the theme song ahhaha!!^^

i heard this drama will be really good!!

misslazy

Post by misslazy » Oct 14th, '05, 13:32

i am still waiting to see the 2nd esp~~ hope that it would be as good as the japan series..

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Oct 14th, '05, 22:11

tianj wrote:Here's the opening theme for It Started as a Kiss, its so catchy:
Say U Love Me:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NNMYDDWK

You have to wait for 45 sec before you can download, but this link won't expire.

OMGOODNESS!!!! thanks for uploading it!!! :lol ive been searching like crazy for it! thanks tianj

cakecake

Post by cakecake » Oct 15th, '05, 09:49

say u love me
http://lisa92.myweb.hinet.net/kissSay.mp3

this song original sang by nanquanmama (this version,I don't know)
http://lisa92.myweb.hinet.net/kiss.mp3

this song (the end of episode)

http://lisa92.myweb.hinet.net/kiss1.mp3

credit to www.linyichen.com

gen1312

Post by gen1312 » Oct 15th, '05, 14:46

can anyone help me upload esp2? :D

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Oct 16th, '05, 01:24

opps, my mistake
Last edited by kikkiko on Oct 16th, '05, 05:46, edited 1 time in total.

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Oct 16th, '05, 01:25

Kumaxell wrote:
innocentchica wrote:I thought it was hilarious when she was telling the younger brother how to construct a sentence using that proverb..... Today the teacher taught us a proverb, [insert proverb] :lol
Definitely!
And, for a few seconds there, I was actually thinking, "why didn't I use that brilliant sentence when I was in grade school?" Of course, that thought went straight out of the window when the little bro said it only works for idiots like her.

I love the director! He was great at directing THE ROSE. And, he brought the same charming sensibility to IT STARTED WITH A KISS. And for people who saw THE ROSE, they would've noticed that he really loves to use A) mirror, B) bed, and C) breakfast in his films.
LOL, I think i did used sentences like that when I was a kid. I used to get a new list of vocabulary words every week in school, and sometimes I couldn't think of sentences for the words so I came up with stupid sentences like the one the girl used in episode 2.

oceanic

Post by oceanic » Oct 16th, '05, 22:49

I might start liking this serie.
Joe is good!
I've not seen him act before. As for The Rose, I've only seen him in the MV. :lol

There's already a Japanese version of this?
wooo...
If he's suppose to be manly cool, then he's not quite there in his acting!!
As for Ariel, I do find it a lil' bit weird.
She's not quite the type to act a bit goofy, and :blink
Hopefully, she'll fare better as we progress on! :-)

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Oct 16th, '05, 23:06

cakecake wrote:say u love me
http://lisa92.myweb.hinet.net/kissSay.mp3

this song original sang by nanquanmama (this version,I don't know)
http://lisa92.myweb.hinet.net/kiss.mp3

this song (the end of episode)

http://lisa92.myweb.hinet.net/kiss1.mp3

credit to www.linyichen.com
thanks for the links! lov them! :w00t:

btw does ne1 noe where i can dl #4? i tried da bt for YDY ..it doesnt work for me :pale:

cakecake

Post by cakecake » Oct 17th, '05, 02:53

vicky

Post by vicky » Oct 17th, '05, 11:47

I like more and more this drama. The lead actors are quite great. I laughed when Joe pretended to be asleep and snored as the three girls wanted help (math exercise).
The next episode : the famous kiss !!!
i'm looking forward ep 5

saii06

Post by saii06 » Oct 17th, '05, 12:07

ahhh i'm dying to watch the first episode! but I need eng subtites :cry: I dont wantto spoiled myself :pale:

adrian22

Post by adrian22 » Oct 17th, '05, 16:36

i think im loving this thread...haha...i really need something nice and funny after densha otoko...maybe this series will ease my pain...hello guys!!

pookmaeta

Post by pookmaeta » Oct 17th, '05, 18:50

:cry: would you plzz .....sub this series plzzz... :cry:

xhidex33

Post by xhidex33 » Oct 17th, '05, 18:52

is it good? like, how is it compared to the jp version..?

kuraizie

Post by kuraizie » Oct 17th, '05, 19:04

personally i loooove it! compared to the japanese version well
the japanese version is much more exaggerated and manga-like
this version is a bit more tame but it's still really funny. the mom's hilarious >.<

xsnowangelx

cant dl

Post by xsnowangelx » Oct 17th, '05, 22:31

i duno if its only me or not.. buh the torrent doesnt seem to be dl-in for me.. it says "Error- problem connecting to tracker" are there like no seeds? or like is it only me? something wrong wit my comp? can ne1 help? :cry:

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Oct 17th, '05, 22:33

pookmaeta wrote::cry: would you plzz .....sub this series plzzz... :cry:

pookmaeta~ i love your banner!!!! :wub: joe looks cute in there.... is it dat series NINE BALL that he was in? im guessin it is cuz hes holdin a ball.. :lol ive been dyin to watch dat series buh there seems to be no available torrent or dl for it anywhere :unsure:

tianj

Re: cant dl

Post by tianj » Oct 17th, '05, 22:52

xsnowangelx wrote:i duno if its only me or not.. buh the torrent doesnt seem to be dl-in for me.. it says "Error- problem connecting to tracker" are there like no seeds? or like is it only me? something wrong wit my comp? can ne1 help? :cry:
This was the server problem that I anticipated. Did u try the enable DHT tracker thing I suggested before for Bitcomet(note: Azureus' DHT tracker thing doesn't work with Bitcomet's, and most people on this tracker use Bitcomet)

xsnowangelx

Re: cant dl

Post by xsnowangelx » Oct 18th, '05, 02:41

tianj wrote:
xsnowangelx wrote:i duno if its only me or not.. buh the torrent doesnt seem to be dl-in for me.. it says "Error- problem connecting to tracker" are there like no seeds? or like is it only me? something wrong wit my comp? can ne1 help? :cry:
This was the server problem that I anticipated. Did u try the enable DHT tracker thing I suggested before for Bitcomet(note: Azureus' DHT tracker thing doesn't work with Bitcomet's, and most people on this tracker use Bitcomet)
hii tianj!
thanks for replyin! :w00t:
hmmm enabling DHT tracker thing for Bitcomet?.. im sorry im computer dumb,soo sadd..um how do enable it? like where? i suck with bittorrents.. :pale:

cakecake

Post by cakecake » Oct 18th, '05, 08:20

someone translated from chinese to english
Episode 3
Without Zhi Shu's help, Xiang Qin's for the finals drop severely.

Ah Cai and Ah Li (their fathers) go attend a reunion. In order to give Ziang Qin a chance, Zhi Shu's mother pretends her mother is sick and brings Yu Shu with her on a visit, leaving only Zhi Shu and Xiang Qin behind. In order to show off, Xiang Qin cooks dinner, however messes up. Zhi Shu ends up having to cook. During the night Xiang Qin, who has not finished her homework, sneaks into Zhi Shu's room to steal his homework, but is caught by Zhi Shu. THe two spend the last day of the winter break doing homework.

THe school is surveying the goals of the students. Xiang Qin wants to be able to go on to university, and she realizes that once her new home is built, and Zhi Shu gets into T University, she will no longer have a chance to be with him. Zhi Shu discloses that he does not wish to attend T University, instead he asks her why she wants to go to university - at this time Xiang Qin can understand some of the frustrations of being a genius.

Zhi Shu seems to have no interest in entering university. One night, a drunken Xiang Qin reveals that even though she wished she could attend the same university as Zhi Shu, but because Zhi Shu is so smart he should do something important with his life for others.

On the day of the T university entrance exam, Xiang Qin accompanies Zhi Shu to the exam centre, however she suddenly gets appendicitis. Because Zhi Shu brings her to the hospital he is unable to go to the exam. Xiang Qin feels that it is all her fault, and decides to leave the Jiang family and live on her own. However just when she is about to leave she runs into Zhi Shu who tells her that he didn't go to the exam simply because he is does not know why he should go to T University. He also says that with Xiang Qin around, life seems to be more interesting
..................................................................................................]
Translation of the preview for episode 4 (at the end of episode 3)

ZS: Zhi Shu (Joe)
XQ: Xiang Qin (Ariel)
AJ: Ah Jing (XQ's admirer)
AL: Ah Li (ZS's dad)

<@ZS's room, in the dark>
--XQ was trying to copy his homework--
ZS: Coming to my room secretly in the middle of the night.. What do you want?
XQ: I...I'm not....
ZS: I know.. u want to ambush me...

<in the dining room>
ZS: You feel like sleeping? Me too.. Why not we... (grabs XQ's hands) make it quick? (drags XQ somewhere)

<@school>
--AJ is reading some letter happily--
AJ: Number one, to be together with XQ. Number two, we'll bear two kids after our marriage. Number three, it would be raising the two kids together with AJ in our love nest... (this guy can really dream... ) ... What do you think?
--XQ takes the letter over--

<@ZS's house>
AL: Shouldn't you stay in a new house after marriage?
ZS: This implies that you all have already decided that the two of us should get married?
--XQ watching all these sadly in the corner--

--XQ holding a cup of water--
XQ: Wasn't there ever anything you really wished and hoped for and will work especially hard towards it?
ZS: Nope.
................................................................................................

dinner scene the one right after he cooked Dinner

Xiang Qing: XQ
Zhi Su: ZS

Xiang Qing: Wow! This looks exactly like the food from the book!
That's weird... I did everything the book said and there's such a big difference.

Zhi Su: Reading requires finding the main point.....So hungry.

*slight pause*

XQ: Then... I'm going to eat.*takes a bite* So good! Tastes soo good! This tastes good.... this tastes good too...

XQ THINKING: Who would have believe... ZS and I alone having dinner. This kind of feeling is like a pair of newly weds. This is our first time having dinner alone together. *she smiles*

ZS: When you're eating dinner, don't laugh like an idiot. It affects the appetite.

XQ: Nope *shakes head* It won't affect my appetite. Everything you cooked is delicious. I'll definitely eat everything!

ZS: I'm saying it's going to affect MY appetite.

XQ THINKING: Is he angry...? Hmm.... I should think of something to talk about...

XQ: Hey... the vacation homework, did you finish yet?

ZS: I finished on the first day.

XQ: HUH?! You finished everything?!

ZS: You mean you didn't do yours at all?

XQ: I...I was thinking I could complete it in two nights.

ZS: Forget it. At your level, even if you stay up a whole week to do it, you won't complete it.

XQ: HUH.... The homework this time is that hard?!

ZS: To you... yes.

XQ: I'm screwed.

*goes over to him*

XQ: Ay.. then can you help me?

ZS: Don't want to.

XQ: Pleaseee... pleaseeee....pleaseee

ZS gets up from table...

XQ: Heyy! Don't leave!

*end of scene*
.......................................................................................................
The scene when XQ snooped around ZS's room late at night

XQ: Yuan Xiang Qin (Ariel)
ZS: Jiang Zhi Shu (Joe)

<outside ZS's door>
XQ's thoughts: God, Buddha, Alla, please forgive me.. I do not mean to steal anything. However, i'm now like a crimminal who was forced up the wall. I just want to copy ZS's answers for a while.. yes.. just borrowing it for a while..
--XQ turns to enter the room--

<in ZS's room>
XQ's thoughts: My goodness! I have night-blindness! Its so dark.. how do i search for it? (she bangs into something) Ouch. Don't even leave the lights on when you sleep.. want to cause trouble to me! ( : you're the one who's snooping around! ) Ouch. How come there are so many obstacles! (turns on the lamp and focuses it on ZS) Luckily he's fast asleep.... There are so many books. I wonder which one is it.. Where should i start looking? Workbook, workbook.. where are you? AIyah! I've brought along a torch! How could i have forgotten!! ( : because you are XQ!) (turns on her torch and starts rummaging through the stack) Funny.. why did he have to hide his workbook...MMmmmm?? What does it mean by "Observations diary of the pig-brain XQ"?? What did this boy write about? (flips through and its all ugly drawings of her so she corrects them and changed the words to "Big Beauty". In the meantime, we see that ZS has already noticed her in the room.) Hmm... Very good. This is then like the real cute me! Oh ya! Almost forgot... (Begins her search again) Workbook.. don't hide from me..Come out quicky.. Where are you? (looks around and saw ZS's schoolbag) Schoolbag! Wow.. its the first time i find you (the schoolbag) so lovely! Where are you? OH YES! Got it! The best model answers! (takes the workbook happily)

--ZS suddenly grabs XQ's hands--
ZS: What are you doing?
XQ: Nothing.. I'm leaving now.... (struggling while ZS forces her up the bed)
ZS: That will not do.. Why did you come here sneakily in the middle of the night?
XQ: I...I'm not....
ZS: I know.. You want to attack me..
XQ: That's.. That's not it.. I...
ZS: You come to my room sneakily in the middle of the night.. If you didn't want to attack me, then what did you want?
XQ: I... I
ZS: Shh.. Don't worry.. I won't tell anyone else. Anyway there's only you and me in the house now. Didn't AJ said before that a genius can also turn into a pervert? ( So cheeky! Always teasing her) I.. may not be able to control... (pretends to kiss her)
XQ: AHHHH!!! Cannot!! Even though i really like you a lot, this is still way too fast! We should start by dating first...
ZS: Dating??!
XQ: Yeah....
--ZS laughs and gets off XQ--
XQ: You're mocking me!
ZS: So you still like me?
XQ: I...
ZS: Don't worry. I don't have the intention to go steady with you..
XQ: You this mean fellow! (slaps the book back at ZS) Return to you! Tomorrow i shal tell everyone in school that you attacked me at night!
ZS: Go ahead and tell them. It doesn't matter to me.. Anyway, only idiots will believe those kind of rumours.
XQ: YOU!
ZS: You really don't want this anymore? (hold up the workbook)
XQ: Don't look down on people! I don't want that kind of thing!
ZS: You seriously don't want it? Its maths.. You've gotta do the sums for a long time for answers..
XQ: That's right. I don't want it!
ZS: Hey.. you threatened and apologised to me for this thing.. and now you said you don't want it anymore?? I feel sad for you....You really don't want it?
XQ: I said no means no!
ZS: Alright! Please close the door as you leave! I'm going to bed!
XQ: Why must you do this on purpose!
--XQ slams the door and walks away--
.............................................................................................................
credit to Asianfanatics

jhessy

i wish for subs...

Post by jhessy » Oct 18th, '05, 10:06

i wish someone can english sub it soon.... :-(

adrian22

Post by adrian22 » Oct 18th, '05, 14:28

someone asked when will the ost will be released..well, according to yesasia,it is expected to release on October 25, 2005

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.as ... ic/code-c/
the songs are really nice!!!

xhidex33

Post by xhidex33 » Oct 18th, '05, 16:17

is anyone subbing it though? subbing seems fun...

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 18th, '05, 16:18

xhidex33 wrote:is anyone subbing it though? subbing seems fun...
Thats a funny post...ever tried subbing? :roll

xhidex33

Post by xhidex33 » Oct 18th, '05, 16:21

hahahaha. no i've only done translation. i would like to try and sub something though.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 18th, '05, 16:24

xhidex33 wrote:hahahaha. no i've only done translation. i would like to try and sub something though.
Really do you understand chinese,korean or japanese?

xhidex33

Post by xhidex33 » Oct 18th, '05, 16:31

chinese. some japanese. no korean.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 18th, '05, 16:32

xhidex33 wrote:chinese. some japanese. no korean.
Than thats perfekt. Why dont you translate this drama. There are already more than enough timers who volunteered but didnt find anyone who can translate it. :-)

xhidex33

Post by xhidex33 » Oct 18th, '05, 16:36

really?! wow thats great. i'd love to. but someones got to explain the precedures and to do's and not to do's...

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 18th, '05, 16:39

xhidex33 wrote:really?! wow thats great. i'd love to. but someones got to explain the precedures and to do's and not to do's...
Dont worry all you need to do is type the translations in wordpad and send them to the right people.
If you look in the fansubbing thread you can see how many people want this drama to be subbed.
I remember sweetsweet offering timing help and also tianj having the timed subs.

xhidex33

Post by xhidex33 » Oct 18th, '05, 16:41

oh i see... so i just write who says what? as long as the timers wont get confused i'll do it (when it finishes downloading).

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 18th, '05, 16:44

xhidex33 wrote:oh i see... so i just write who says what? as long as the timers wont get confused i'll do it (when it finishes downloading).
Well timers are used to it. But usually you write which character says which sentence (just use shortcuts)
Dont worry the timers will contact you later,seems like most people are asleep or at work :-)

xhidex33

Post by xhidex33 » Oct 18th, '05, 16:56

okies. So how do I contact them? are u somehow part of this?

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 18th, '05, 17:03

xhidex33 wrote:okies. So how do I contact them? are u somehow part of this?
Sorry I am busy with timing kdramas,but I send a pm to sweetsweet who voluntered more than once :D to time it and who is much more competent in timing TW Dramas. But I am sure they will find this thread later when they are online

xhidex33

Post by xhidex33 » Oct 18th, '05, 17:12

Alrighty. Thanks for telling me all that~ I'll be looking forward to this~

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 18th, '05, 17:15

xhidex33 wrote:Alrighty. Thanks for telling me all that~ I'll be looking forward to this~
Thanks to you for your hard work. Translators are always welcomed and treated like VIPs :lol :D :P