Post your pictures thread!!! Post them!

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 01:37

WOW!!! you guys better not mess with ladyroake or else she'll shoot you =P

btw, that looks so cool!

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 15th, '05, 01:41

Mythrel wrote:friggin hell I double posted.. Ok someone needs to seriously punch me because I just added an extra post on here... man we need a chat.
yea that would be pretty cool.... if they included a chat option...

ladyroake

me too!!!

Post by ladyroake » Sep 15th, '05, 01:41

Mythrel wrote:hahaha awsome. I know a crap loads about guns but have yet to ever shoot one. sooo lucky! I have had the oppertunity to go hunting with my uncle but I just couldn't bring myself to shoot another animal.... I know its lame and if I ever got lost in the wilderness I would starve to death before killing something to eat it. I should probably get my firearms license's regardless.

hahaa

I know exactly what you mean. A part of me wants to go hunting sooo bad to see how I do against a moving target but another part of me is saying "who the hell are you to take a life?"

I can't take a life for sports, I can't justify it. but unlike you, I'll kill for survivor in a minute. remember darwinism...

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 15th, '05, 02:00

I have never been stranded in the wilderness before though so I am not sure what my mentality would be. I just couldn't look at the thing I killed I would be overcome with grief. I could like maybe kill the animal but for a friend and if I never had to see it ever again lol. I don't eat Deer or need a Bear rug I could never just go out and kill something. Maybe if it was more of a fair fight and I had like a sword or something. I could see this being in the news someday '' Local Man mauled to death by bear trying to challange it to a duel with a katana''

Edit: ya Fly you are right I am sorry... Gomen! :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :notworthy: I think I helped cause this topic to go :offtopic:
Last edited by Mythrel on Sep 15th, '05, 02:09, edited 1 time in total.

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Sep 15th, '05, 02:07

this is definitely a chatroom now ... jeez..
so yeah... one of my sister's is a cop....

so yeah... what do u ppl do for a living?

white.raine

Re: firearms

Post by white.raine » Sep 15th, '05, 02:12

ladyroake wrote:this is just me playing with a couple hand guns, I'm better with a rifle.

I really don't go shooting much anymore, but I want to get back out there... loads of fun. :wink: :wink: :fear: :fear:
WHOA! I don't know whether to very scared or very attracted. :| A girl that could totally kick my ass looking like that is very hot, but at the same time very scarey.

ladyroake

Mythrel

Post by ladyroake » Sep 15th, '05, 02:21

LOL.. Mythrel

BTW... in all honesty, looks is important but a man's gotta act like a man. I had this friend who was really cute in appearance but he had absolutely no self-esteem, it's a big turn off. You have to understand that looks is only skin deep. You need to feel confident that you are a good person with a kind heart. That means more to me than any good looks ever will. A shell is worthless without content. Your confidence shouldn't lie on something as superfical as appearance alone. I have a friend and I swear he's this little mexican guy at 5'2 but he could get any girl's number when we hit the club together.

Don't underestimate yourself. A sense of humor, which you have, goes a long way. I'll admit that I will be attracted to someone hot initially and I'll go on a couple dates but my relationships are only with guys who are personable not just pretty. Sometimes I get lucky and I get both but other times I get luck and I get a good guy nonetheless.

EDIT: good question, what do all these addicts do for a living?

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Sep 15th, '05, 02:37

WOW!! This thread sure does grow fast! I last left a comment in here around 4, then after my class ended i checked in here, there beholds 4 pages!!! hahaha I would love to read it all but i feel lazy...

ladyroake you're sooo cool!!! I would also like to learn how to use a gun, but I'd be scared to, haha i bet i wouldn't even hold it. :P But right now my friend is teaching me how to use a butterfly knife, maybe if i get good at it i can learn how to use the double bladed ones too :D Ohhh! next semester i will also be taking a archery class, i think that would be fun, but i'm going to miss judo :cry:

hahaha this is sooo off topic :offtopic: GOMEN!!! :notworthy:

Occupation: Allowance/ Ask for money ---Not allowed to get a job :glare:
College student (freshmen)

ericthered

Post by ericthered » Sep 15th, '05, 03:22

Seriously... you guys need to slow down, I can't keep up with all of this. I was gonna comment on something said about 32,000 pages ago but the topic has already changed 13,452 times :blink

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 15th, '05, 05:54

Mythrel wrote:
Edit to Oni's comment:I have had one 1 long term relationship. It didn't really help the self-esteem front lol. Thats amazing you have had that many long term ones that actually must suck because the longer it goes on the more it hurts. Ever have one tell you she wasn't physically attracted to you? Well I would have to guess no because well look at you.
hrm.. never that one... but yea i have had one say that i was boring... i was so addicted to video games and anime... that she broke up wit me tho.. pretty pathetic if u ask me... but everything that happens u should take in a positive way.. like now im still addicted but i manage it.. tho i dont play video games as often... cause well my friends just come outta knowhere and force me out of my house to go to parties and stuff...
but yea.. hrm.. if a girl says shes not physically attractive to u, use it to change urself for the better make it so that she regrets not wanting u... id rather be fat and chubby than skinny... cause u can always work on it when fat but when ur skinny its harder to get built... i know i had it both ways... lol i used to be chubby... than i got built then i got skinny.. then i had to work out again.. and trust me its harder...:offtopic: :note:

soo to get it back on topic ill post another pic.. may-b it will help get back on topic??? :note:
Attachments
Picture 115.jpg
Picture 115.jpg (74.95 KiB) Viewed 4804 times
Last edited by (-Oni-Kazuki-) on Sep 15th, '05, 06:08, edited 2 times in total.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Re: Mythrel

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 15th, '05, 06:00

ladyroake wrote:LOL.. Mythrel

BTW... in all honesty, looks is important but a man's gotta act like a man. I had this friend who was really cute in appearance but he had absolutely no self-esteem, it's a big turn off. You have to understand that looks is only skin deep. You need to feel confident that you are a good person with a kind heart. That means more to me than any good looks ever will. A shell is worthless without content. Your confidence shouldn't lie on something as superfical as appearance alone. I have a friend and I swear he's this little mexican guy at 5'2 but he could get any girl's number when we hit the club together.

Don't underestimate yourself. A sense of humor, which you have, goes a long way. I'll admit that I will be attracted to someone hot initially and I'll go on a couple dates but my relationships are only with guys who are personable not just pretty. Sometimes I get lucky and I get both but other times I get luck and I get a good guy nonetheless.

gud point... but the thing is it works both ways... i wouldnt date a hot girl if she was a gold digger or a total B*tch but sure enough looks can go a long way for sumone...

i work at a factor making $21/h

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Sep 15th, '05, 06:02

(-Oni-Kazuki-) wrote:

gud point... but the thing is it works both ways... i wouldnt date a hot girl if she was a gold digger or a total B*tch but sure enough looks can go a long way for sumone...

WTF DO u do making that much money?? at ur age? drugs??? really seriously?? I have an office job as a drafting detailing technologist and i am gett paid a lil over half of dat... wtfness???

Moenyc2000

Post by Moenyc2000 » Sep 15th, '05, 06:04

i wash the windows of cars during traffic stops. i make an average of 12 dollar bills a day,... :D

Dodbos

Post by Dodbos » Sep 15th, '05, 06:07

21/hr is pretty dam good. i work as cashier/ waiter at a japanese restaurant, so it varies on tips.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 15th, '05, 06:10

flynvballer wrote:
(-Oni-Kazuki-) wrote:

WTF DO u do making that much money?? at ur age? drugs??? really seriously?? I have an office job as a drafting detailing technologist and i am gett paid a lil over half of dat... wtfness???

oh well i been workin their for over a year... u start at 11 bucks an hour... u get a dollar raise in 3 months then at 1 year u get another raise regarding on how hard u worked for the past year... im a supervisor now... i got raised about 9 bucks

i could become a drug dealer if i wanted to... since i know a lot of people who do...
but its not my thing

ANYWAYS!!!! PEOPLE POST SUM PICS! LOL where like harsh off topic.. lol

mari123

Post by mari123 » Sep 15th, '05, 06:24

hmmm..i was gonna post pics but i dont know...lol

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Sep 15th, '05, 06:26

anyone in VANCOUVER can become a drug dealer lol everyone knows at least 5 drug dealers/grow ops....

if i post my pictures up then u guys will think im a man slut

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 15th, '05, 06:27

mari123 wrote:hmmm..i was gonna post pics but i dont know...lol
i think u should.. lol help me bring things back on topic ^_^

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 15th, '05, 06:29

flynvballer wrote:anyone in VANCOUVER can become a drug dealer lol everyone knows at least 5 drug dealers/grow ops....

if i post my pictures up then u guys will think im a man slut
bwuahaha... erm... atleast it will be helping me put things back on topic!

but yea.. anyone in van can become a drug dealer.. only if they have back...
cause a lot of people are gettin defencive if u havent noticed on certain area's others are dealing in.. lol and i know about 40 dealers... and i know (A LOT) of growops..

hehe their like all old gang members.. from back in teh day.. ahhh memories.. anyways

POST SUM PICS!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Sep 15th, '05, 06:56

mari123 wrote:hmmm..i was gonna post pics but i dont know...lol
aww why not? Help bring this topic back!! and if your scared, don't worry most of us was scared the first time. Everybody here are great people and are nice! we would love to see what you look like!! to help you out, i guess i'll post one up for the heck of it :P
Attachments
my cousin and me =]
my cousin and me =]
me and eve.jpg (6.01 KiB) Viewed 4759 times

mari123

Post by mari123 » Sep 15th, '05, 07:11

haha i might as well post pics since i have a myspace and i always post my pics haha well im the mexican here!! haha im sorry if their too big lol
Attachments
these are my two bestfriends! muahaha their  the greatest! i took this when we went to knott's berry farm!! haha
these are my two bestfriends! muahaha their the greatest! i took this when we went to knott's berry farm!! haha
131033630_l.jpg (54.61 KiB) Viewed 4742 times
emo all emo haha
emo all emo haha
185914399_l.jpg (18.58 KiB) Viewed 4741 times
me!!
me!!
185910580_l.jpg (38.4 KiB) Viewed 4742 times

Bowza

Post by Bowza » Sep 15th, '05, 07:18

(-Oni-Kazuki-) wrote:
Bowza wrote:Hi . This first time post .nice to read u all. this pic of me wit my sister(older 0r younger) Guess!!! who is me ?? \\ >_<//

i think ur the older one?
since usually the older ones are on at this time?
does that work?
U got it!! I just came back from meeting old-friend .not work i not too diligent u know!!

bukkakefighter

wow

Post by bukkakefighter » Sep 15th, '05, 07:30

Wow it's a party up in here

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 15th, '05, 07:52

yay everytihng is back on topic.. w000t w000t...

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Sep 15th, '05, 10:55

bukkake: are you the azz-grabbee .... or the azz-grabber? on second thought, i don't want to know. i just thought i'd give you a chance to explain the situation in this pic.

man, you guys post waaaaay too much. :P there IS a chat function!! go to the TORRENT page, and scroll to the very bottom. we call it the 'shoutbox'.

it's great to see this much interaction. but please try to avoid double-posts and hitting reply using six or seven 'quotes-within-quotes'.

i'm glad everyone is having a wonderful time with this thread. i know it's gonna take some work to find the pics in here, though! :lol

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 15th, '05, 10:59

jholic wrote:bukkake: are you the azz-grabbee .... or the azz-grabber? on second thought, i don't want to know. i just thought i'd give you a chance to explain the situation in this pic.

man, you guys post waaaaay too much. :P there IS a chat function!! go to the TORRENT page, and scroll to the very bottom. we call it the 'shoutbox'.

it's great to see this much interaction. but please try to avoid double-posts and hitting reply using six or seven 'quotes-within-quotes'.

i'm glad everyone is having a wonderful time with this thread. i know it's gonna take some work to find the pics in here, though! :lol

haha erm.. yea i think that was kinda ma fault.. near page 30 sumtin.. i forgot where it went off.. lol but hey... i got it back on track.. =P hehe hrmm.. theirs a chat function imma go check it out right now...
i was gunna ask that question earlier.. but i didnt wanna offend bukkake hahaha :pale:

steven1973sg

Post by steven1973sg » Sep 15th, '05, 13:53

Well, I don't usually post pictures, but since this thread is growing rapidly and many ppl post their pictures, I think it should be fine if I chip in. So c'mon ppl, dun be shy to post ur pics!!! :D
Attachments
I was bored so I thought of doing this series...
I was bored so I thought of doing this series...
faces.jpg (55.27 KiB) Viewed 4909 times

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 15th, '05, 13:55

should create an IRC channel for all D-addicts members only would be cool =D or chat function on that page but i think its harder then Mirc

bran4ever

Post by bran4ever » Sep 15th, '05, 14:12

another pic was taken last night...dont ask about my bed..i know its damn messy but who cares hahahaha.....(sh*t so big..how do i reduce it?)
Attachments
lyingonbedthinking.jpg
lyingonbedthinking.jpg (69.92 KiB) Viewed 4880 times

Gir

Post by Gir » Sep 15th, '05, 15:03

steven1973sg wrote:Well, I don't usually post pictures, but since this thread is growing rapidly and many ppl post their pictures, I think it should be fine if I chip in. So c'mon ppl, dun be shy to post ur pics!!! :D
How about like this?

I will have to see if I can dig up another picture of myself when I get home.
Attachments
steven1973sg
steven1973sg
faces.gif (90.35 KiB) Viewed 4908 times

steven1973sg

Post by steven1973sg » Sep 15th, '05, 15:06

Gir wrote:
steven1973sg wrote:Well, I don't usually post pictures, but since this thread is growing rapidly and many ppl post their pictures, I think it should be fine if I chip in. So c'mon ppl, dun be shy to post ur pics!!! :D
How about like this?

I will have to see if I can dig up another picture of myself when I get home.
Wow! Thanks! Btw, you should dig up ur archives and post ur pics soon. Deal? :P

Gir

Post by Gir » Sep 15th, '05, 15:15

I just remembered I had this one on another forum. I used this in a topic about spy-ware, remember you can never be too safe while surfing the Internet.

:lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Sep 15th, '05, 15:29

Gir wrote:I just remembered I had this one on another forum. I used this in a topic about spy-ware, remember you can never be too safe while surfing the Internet.
lol :lol :lol Great pic!! Its true with all that freakin spyware running about, no one can be safe! :O hehehe...maybe i need one of those things on my head too????

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 15th, '05, 16:39

LOL Gir I like the anti alien stealing brain waves hat.

Jholic we need a javaIRC option on this site. Shoutbox or whatever it is called is cool and all but its random and you can't see past comments.

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 20:18

WOOOOW!! more pics!!

bukkakefighter: is it just me or is your friend grabbing your bum??

steven1973sg: hahahahaha, like em funny faces!

bran4ever: yeah.. I do see a slight ressemblance to Tom Cruise.... wow..

Gir: love that aluminum hat of yours!

PJB

Post by PJB » Sep 15th, '05, 22:38

Some more of meh

tranman66

Post by tranman66 » Sep 15th, '05, 23:02

haha awesome guys and girls, you guys are coool people and our community is pretty awesome.

lol who would have thought my thread was gonna be this many pages

wontonsoupx

Post by wontonsoupx » Sep 16th, '05, 00:18

asian weak ehhHh?????? who won the Vietnam war with stones and bamboo?????pffftttt :x

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 16th, '05, 00:20

wontonsoupx wrote:asian weak ehhHh?????? who won the Vietnam war with stones and bamboo?????pffftttt :x
Are you referring to what I said? well.. what my cousin said... lol

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 16th, '05, 01:31

i can`t believe i just read 7 pages. it`s only been a day since my last visit (i`m taking off time from studying for my ap bio test tomorrow and my algebra 2 test).

but seriously, we need a chat room in IRC... i totally stand for it, in fact i`ll probably be the first one there if i hear about it :lol but really, we need a d-addicts irc chat :-) it`ll be so awesome.

anyways, back on the topic of prejudice (back on page 33 or something)... a lot of asian people are prejudiced too, i for one can say that my mom is very prejudiced. she thinks chinese people are the best and doesn`t want me to date until i`m married (ha go figure... :glare: ) and doesn`t want me to marry or date anyone other than a chinese guy (she`s gone as far as to telling me that she`ll take me back to china when i`m like 18 or something to find a chinese guy.... what the heck :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: ) i swear, whenever i make new friends and meet new guy friends, she`ll be like "are they asian? what`s their grades? are they smart? what do their parents do? are they rich? do they smoke?" gahh it sometimes really pisses me off. my dad is totally oblivious to anything, haha but if i dated someone right now he`ll probably like butcher me and put me in dumplings hehehehe. XD

but luckily for them, i don`t find caucasian men especially attracting (well i`m speaking from where i live... 80% of people here are asians, and the white guys are really pimply and ugly. and virtually no blacks..) but in like 6th grade, i had a massive infatuation with tobey maguire... but that died down later when i watched meteor garden, and now i think asian actors are awesome 8)

but there are some american actors that are totally hot like brad pitt (he is a classic..) and orlando bloom :lol

i`m not prejudiced against any race, i think we`re all apart of a race... the human race. :-)

and p.s. Mythrel, i will not punch you because you posted so much *goes and punches the dude that called my eyes small* :mrgreen:

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Sep 16th, '05, 01:37

P0KEY wrote:i can`t believe i just read 7 pages. it`s only been a day since my last visit (i`m taking off time from studying for my ap bio test tomorrow and my algebra 2 test).

but seriously, we need a chat room in IRC... i totally stand for it, in fact i`ll probably be the first one there if i hear about it :lol but really, we need a d-addicts irc chat :-) it`ll be so awesome.
We've had a chat room for almost a year now, the info is on the torrent page. Actually, I haven't visited there in a while, I wonder if its still up?
Come chat about asian tv drama series and artist or just hang out on D-Addicts IRC channel
#d-addicts @ irc.us.hkm-net.org, irc.au.hkm-net.org or irc.ca.hkm-net.org

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 16th, '05, 01:46

Ruroshin wrote:
P0KEY wrote:i can`t believe i just read 7 pages. it`s only been a day since my last visit (i`m taking off time from studying for my ap bio test tomorrow and my algebra 2 test).

We've had a chat room for almost a year now, the info is on the torrent page. Actually, I haven't visited there in a while, I wonder if its still up?
Come chat about asian tv drama series and artist or just hang out on D-Addicts IRC channel
#d-addicts @ irc.us.hkm-net.org, irc.au.hkm-net.org or irc.ca.hkm-net.org
wowowowow. i`m so there 8)

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 16th, '05, 02:02

what server is this on? i can`t seem to find the right server... :cry:

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 16th, '05, 02:03

Lol like a few weeks ago I got bored and went back a few pages and noticed that post about irc but if you notice no one finished it. Like it was ''we are gonna start it up'' than no one seemed to make it offical.

LOL I guess parents will be parents. They always want to see the best of you. I don't think ive ever got the 101 questions by my mom about my friends but than again I am a guy. I think guys just have it easier, although I know I am biased there since its all ive known.

Edit do /server irc.us.hkm-net.org lol IRC brings back memories... first program I ever downloaded and have been lost in it for like 7 years now.

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 16th, '05, 02:11

I agree with P0KEY!!! Orlando Bloom is one sexy man. lol

Oh, and that chat box thing on the torrent link page.. people use it mostly to request seeding... no...? or am I looking at the wrong box?

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 16th, '05, 02:18

Mythrel wrote:Lol like a few weeks ago I got bored and went back a few pages and noticed that post about irc but if you notice no one finished it. Like it was ''we are gonna start it up'' than no one seemed to make it offical.

LOL I guess parents will be parents. They always want to see the best of you. I don't think ive ever got the 101 questions by my mom about my friends but than again I am a guy. I think guys just have it easier, although I know I am biased there since its all ive known.

Edit do /server irc.us.hkm-net.org lol IRC brings back memories... first program I ever downloaded and have been lost in it for like 7 years now.
Mythrel! go on IRC cuz i`m there and i don`t know anyone there :-)

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 16th, '05, 02:19

tofu_lady wrote:I agree with P0KEY!!! Orlando Bloom is one sexy man. lol

Oh, and that chat box thing on the torrent link page.. people use it mostly to request seeding... no...? or am I looking at the wrong box?
hehe, i`m sooo watching elizabethtown and pirates of the carribean 2!!!! gah can`t wait till it comes out...

and you are looking at the right box i think :-)

bukkakefighter

Post by bukkakefighter » Sep 16th, '05, 02:23

actually those are my 2 friends, more will come soon

BrokenSoul1215

Post by BrokenSoul1215 » Sep 16th, '05, 02:28

hrmmm so many of u.. I'm new here soo ^_^ NICE TO MEET Y'ALL!! ^_^
this is me

me and my many different hair colors -_-" wish i took a pic of myself when i had blue highlights

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 16th, '05, 02:38

BrokenSoul1215 wrote:hrmmm so many of u.. I'm new here soo ^_^ NICE TO MEET Y'ALL!! ^_^
this is me

me and my many different hair colors -_-" wish i took a pic of myself when i had blue highlights
you look strangely like someone i kind of know :-)

is your name annie by any chance? :blink

wontonsoupx

Post by wontonsoupx » Sep 16th, '05, 02:56

Takeshi Kenshiro is sooh kewler than orando bloom...he would kick his ass too...hahahahhahah and yeah i totally agree with your mom Pokey, Chinese are the best ehehhehhehe

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 16th, '05, 03:02

wontonsoupx wrote:Takeshi Kenshiro is sooh kewler than orando bloom...he would kick his ass too...hahahahhahah and yeah i totally agree with your mom Pokey, Chinese are the best ehehhehhehe
point proven 8)

chinese people are also prejudiced, some even more than the canadian farmers :glare: but that doesn`t really bother me. what really bothers me is when the chinese person who`s prejudiced is a hypocrite, they don`t admit that they are prejudiced.

mari123

Post by mari123 » Sep 16th, '05, 05:08

i wanna see more pics!! hahah im bored..

BrokenSoul1215

Post by BrokenSoul1215 » Sep 16th, '05, 07:52

P0KEY wrote:
you look strangely like someone i kind of know :-)

is your name annie by any chance? :blink
^_^ nope sorry I'm not ur Annie I'm Rei Nice to meet u! ^_^

PJB

Post by PJB » Sep 16th, '05, 08:16

If I was just new I'd be scared to read such a big thread now. I'd think "Ohhhhhh Nooeeesss" :P

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Sep 16th, '05, 09:33

a pic of me i just took with my cell phone, with flash, sweet huh?

ImageImage

shiet im getting a bald spot and notice i only have one good angle, my other side is like so ugly.. i dunno why. and a photo of me in GRADE 11 at a vball tournament, yes me and my buddies set up our own vball team and registered for club lol, every other team were tall white guys.

they say eye brows are there to prevent sweat from getting into the eyes, im blessed with thick eyebrows and long eye lashes and a killer chin (surgecly enhanced) lol.
decided to add more pictures lol.

ImageImage
ImageImage

a picture of my dog, a picture of my buddies getting drunk on my deck, picture of my computer setup watching DELICIOUS proposal, and a picture of my buddy doin something special with weed (i didnt smoke it of course)
Last edited by flynvballer on Sep 16th, '05, 10:16, edited 2 times in total.

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Sep 16th, '05, 10:05

what does it look like?? im the one taking the picture, good times, brings back memories.
Last edited by flynvballer on Sep 16th, '05, 10:15, edited 2 times in total.

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Sep 16th, '05, 10:07

a sketch of me falling off the chairlift when i went snowboarding. And me and my buddies raping a girl, yes RAPE!
ImageImage

satisfied yet Mari??

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 16th, '05, 12:04

BrokenSoul1215 wrote:hrmmm so many of u.. I'm new here soo ^_^ NICE TO MEET Y'ALL!! ^_^
this is me

hi rei and welcome to d-addict =D

hmmm got 3 things to say

hot

and very hot

and extremely hot :)

it's me or ur like half sleeping in first pic and on 2nd pic u look very curious and on third ur hiding ur face =D lol all different doesnt look like same person -_-' well they are all cool
Last edited by godfish on Sep 16th, '05, 12:36, edited 1 time in total.

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 16th, '05, 12:08

god damn this thread seriously goes fast i think in one day like 5 more pages orso lol and max 3 pics on those pages rofl.... -_-' hmm if anyone going on that irc channel tell me ill go too =D

btw POST MORE PICS i wanna see more hot girls ^-^

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 16th, '05, 12:20

godfish wrote:god damn this thread seriously goes fast i think in one day like 5 more pages orso lol and max 3 pics on those pages rofl.... -_-' hmm if anyone going on that irc channel tell me ill go too =D

btw POST MORE PICS i wanna see more hot girls ^-^
sukebe! -_-'

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 16th, '05, 12:24

wat's sukebe ? pervert is it ? i know i am a pervert and i admit it =D I DECLARE IT!!! if ur a guy u need to be atleast a little pervert...

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 16th, '05, 12:35

Isn't Ero = Pervert? I got that off naruto and you shouldn't base your vocabulary off of an anime lol

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 16th, '05, 12:39

ya it is but i guess sukebe is another one ... bah dunno..we need a japanese to help !!!!!!1 lol

Bahamut619
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Bahamut619 » Sep 16th, '05, 13:19

Ero means perverted or a pervert, but Sukebe means "dirty man" or refer to a bit more extreme perv, like godfish :lol

Ero sees a change room and decides to peek in, where a Sukebe would go out and search for a change room...

Romance

Post by Romance » Sep 16th, '05, 13:24

steven1973sg

Post by steven1973sg » Sep 16th, '05, 13:36

P0KEY wrote:
tofu_lady wrote:I agree with P0KEY!!! Orlando Bloom is one sexy man. lol

hehe, i`m sooo watching elizabethtown and pirates of the carribean 2!!!! gah can`t wait till it comes out...

and you are looking at the right box i think :-)
Orlando Bloom is so overrated. I watched LOTR because of the storyline and Pirates of the Carribean because of Kiera Knightley. Orlando is just an additional actor who can't act (except in LOTR because he practically dun have many dialogues).

He almost brought down Troy, which was eventually saved by Brad Pitt's ass and Eric Bana's superb acting. But congrats to Orlando because he managed to bring down Kingdom of Heaven single-handedly! Kudos!

Just my ramblings... Pls don't take any offense... :-)

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 16th, '05, 14:27

Bahamut619 wrote:Ero means perverted or a pervert, but Sukebe means "dirty man" or refer to a bit more extreme perv, like godfish :lol

Ero sees a change room and decides to peek in, where a Sukebe would go out and search for a change room...
Thx for clearing that up Bahamut. lol im suprised naruto doesn't use the term Sukebe to ero-sennin since all he does when he goes to a town is ''research'' and goes to the local bath house.

Steven i'd have to disagree that Orlando Bloom is a bad actor. I think the movie Kingdom of heaven brought itself down. I didn't find it all to bad and it was pretty historically accurate for a change.They at least portrayed the muslims expecially Saladin as they really were. I hate watching a movie like true lies and hearing them pretend to speak arabic and all you hear is 10 ''Jihad'' for a sentance. Seriously watch it if you don't believe that :lol . Anyway I think the ladies were refering to Orlando's looks.

steven1973sg

Post by steven1973sg » Sep 16th, '05, 16:00

Mythrel wrote:Anyway I think the ladies were refering to Orlando's looks.
Sorry ladies... But I dun see anything special on his look... If you mention Josh Hartnett or... Hmmm... Can't think of any good looking actor at the moment coz I think most of them dun look as good as their Korean counterparts... :D

Anyway Orlando's best look would be in LOTR as Legolas. Other than that... Oh well... Dun get me started... :P

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Sep 16th, '05, 16:24

:lol hehe i thought we got back on topic, but i guess we are going other directions again! :P Orlando Bloom?? HE is HOT!! but its true i think he looked better in LOTR. But if i were to compare him with the Asian actors that's a whole different story!! although, that might just be my biases?? :-)

steven1973sg

Post by steven1973sg » Sep 16th, '05, 17:08

OK, time to go back to topic! More pics pls!!! :-)

Gir

Post by Gir » Sep 16th, '05, 17:16

One of me on a trip. I was enjoying myself, I have no ideal why I have that expression. Most likely I was trying for a neutral expression, since I usually don't like my" posed smile" pictures.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 16th, '05, 17:40

wah.. i left for 1 day and theirs 4 new pages
i wish i could put up sum pics.. but im waiting for sum really homo pics me and my friends took frome last night at a bday party.. omg.. we got drunk and sing to karaoke

BrokenSoul1215

Post by BrokenSoul1215 » Sep 16th, '05, 18:14

godfish wrote:
hi rei and welcome to d-addict =D

hmmm got 3 things to say

hot

and very hot

and extremely hot :)

it's me or ur like half sleeping in first pic and on 2nd pic u look very curious and on third ur hiding ur face =D lol all different doesnt look like same person -_-' well they are all cool
i prolly look different cuz of the hair color.. tends to do that... and ty ^_^

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 16th, '05, 18:42

bah i look all same with any hair color lol weird >_<'

hey btw bahamut... im not EXTREMELY PERVERT OR DIRTY MAN... im just a pervert but not extreme cmon... i just said she's hot... im just saying wat im seeing and ya i'd like to look at more pics of nice girls... wat's wrong with that =D ANY GUY HERE dun tell me that u dun want to see more pics of nice girls... am i right ? hihihi but me i just admit totally thats where its different =D

edit: also those that are the most silencious are actually those that are the most dangerous and pervert =D its like for other things the most dangerous killer is the one that is the most silencious !!! so actually i might not be the most perverted around and many of you guys are more then me =D