For New Members - Introduce Yourselves!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
wingli

Post by wingli » Aug 31st, '05, 14:34

hello^^

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Sep 4th, '05, 02:58

Hey everyone! My name's Tomi (Toumi). I found this board in search of Densha Otoko fans. I absolutely love the show. I also love watching chinese and other asian movies.

SimplyJane

Post by SimplyJane » Sep 7th, '05, 08:21

:D Hi! Just passing by to introduce myself :D..I'm Jane..22yrs old and from US..I have recently started watching Asian Dramas AND "OTHER" jeje.. I'm really hooked!! :P

The ones of seen so far are:

Drama:

MARS
METEOR GARDEN 1

Live Action:
Sailor Moon

AND CURRENTLY WATCHING:

DEVIL BESIDE YOU

WANTING TO WATCH:

HE WAS COOL/THE GUY WAS COOL.OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT JEJE...

MARMALADE BOY (DRAMA)
PEACH GIRL
STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.
...........I'M OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS :D
ESPECIALLY ROMANCE JAJA..I'M A ROMANCE GENRE FREAK JEJE..

Gyopo

Post by Gyopo » Sep 8th, '05, 09:28

Hello, my name's Hosub Hwang, registered today on this forum and wanted to say Hi.

Lil_Munchkin

Post by Lil_Munchkin » Sep 8th, '05, 21:53

Hello,

After hanging on here for a while, I thought I'd say "Hello :) !".

Anyway, hope to meet and make some new friend, and to talk about stuff.

pklteam

Need help

Post by pklteam » Sep 9th, '05, 19:15

Hi everyone,
I'm new here! I would like to say hello to everyone here.
Also, I need help on how to download and open the file in d-addicts. It seems that something wrong, because when I clicked on the file I wanted to download, it first asked me to save it, the file is over 700mb but just one click, it done?????? I think I might did something wrong because when it done, I opened it but it can't because of the codec support something somethig.
I have no idea anymore. So please help me! because I tried to look at the help (FAQ) area in here but still couldn't understand it! THanks.

fwenatic

Post by fwenatic » Sep 11th, '05, 09:20

hmm icic
codecs u should get divx or xvid or the core video player?
WMP works fine with me.. maybe cause i got xvid
u know how to use bittorent rite?
so i think u should try downloading again.
Anyway i'm new too so don't rely much on my advise..hehe

By the way. I'm fwenatic from Malaysia
joined around yesterday.. and 50% jdrama and 50% kdrama ^^

muss69

Re: Need help

Post by muss69 » Sep 11th, '05, 09:36

pklteam wrote:Hi everyone,
I'm new here! I would like to say hello to everyone here.
Also, I need help on how to download and open the file in d-addicts. It seems that something wrong, because when I clicked on the file I wanted to download, it first asked me to save it, the file is over 700mb but just one click, it done?????? I think I might did something wrong because when it done, I opened it but it can't because of the codec support something somethig.
I have no idea anymore. So please help me! because I tried to look at the help (FAQ) area in here but still couldn't understand it! THanks.
hmmm, u are using bittorrent right? it wont work without a bittorent client
if u do use bittorent client, how come its done so fast? dont tell me ur internet speed is 700mbps??
check if the file is a .srt file....
if thats the case, you might've just downloaded the subs file only.
if not then u must be lacking codecs..

argh

Post by argh » Sep 12th, '05, 23:04

Hi all,

I've been lurking around this site for a while now, finally registered.
I enjoy watching japanese dramas, currently watching densha otoko.
Hope to know you all better. cyas!

~Adam~

Post by ~Adam~ » Sep 13th, '05, 20:01

Hi, I am Adam I just recently got into Live action Dramas, started with Gto Live Action series, then Gokusen Live action series, and my last series I finished was You're Under Arrest Live Action. And now I am watching Densha Otoko and what a great show it is.

Rhocake

Post by Rhocake » Sep 14th, '05, 01:57

Hi, I am Adam I just recently got into Live action Dramas, started with Gto Live Action series, then Gokusen Live action series, and my last series I finished was You're Under Arrest Live Action. And now I am watching Densha Otoko and what a great show it is.
That's funny, that was exactly how I started watching dramas. Except I watched YUA live action before Gokusen and Trick before Densha Otoko.

love4Bi

Post by love4Bi » Sep 14th, '05, 02:08

Hello! I'm new... this is my first POST!!! :D
I'm from Australia and new to asian dramas.... I'm a huge fan of Bi's and just started watching Full House... and it's sooo GOOD!! I love it already!!... ok... hope to chat to some of you sometime :) Bye!!

vietchic

Post by vietchic » Sep 14th, '05, 07:16

Hi everyone! I'm new to the neighborhood...so I thought I would do the neighborly thing and say hello!

Hello!

vietchic

Post by vietchic » Sep 14th, '05, 07:16

Hi everyone! I'm new to the neighborhood...so I thought I would do the neighborly thing and say hello!

Hello!

sfyau2004

Post by sfyau2004 » Sep 14th, '05, 07:43

Hi everyone!
Came across this forum & registered recently. Have visited the support section. Really helpful, some of my questions are already answered. Thanks a lot.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 14th, '05, 07:56

haha welcome to d-addicts...
and im new to so HI everyone! lol

DingoEnderZOE2

I need to know where I can get more summer snow episodes

Post by DingoEnderZOE2 » Sep 14th, '05, 08:03

Where can I find a site where I can continue watching Summer snow? It used to be here where I would be able to download them but before I knew it they changed the Drama of the month to something else and since then I couldn't find it. I don't know if this is the right board to ask this question but I am new here so.....So can anyone help? I would really like to finish this drama?

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Re: I need to know where I can get more summer snow episodes

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 14th, '05, 08:06

DingoEnderZOE2 wrote:Where can I find a site where I can continue watching Summer snow? It used to be here where I would be able to download them but before I knew it they changed the Drama of the month to something else and since then I couldn't find it. I don't know if this is the right board to ask this question but I am new here so.....So can anyone help? I would really like to finish this drama?

hrm.. i know this might be dum to say.. but have u tried to search it?
on the search option u get on the torrent page? just type down sumemr snow.. and it will give u a list of everything wit that name =P that way u'll know if its on here or not.. =D

DingoEnderZOE2

Post by DingoEnderZOE2 » Sep 14th, '05, 08:14

Oh believe me I did just that and all it came up with were these three. the very reason why I'm asking for it's whereabouts on here:

jdrama Summer Snow SP [The Back Stage] [RAW]
theme songs Summer Snow Theme Tunes
ost Summer Snow OST

Did the episodes like get booted or something?

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 14th, '05, 08:38

may-b they got lisenced?

BoX

Здрав&

Post by BoX » Sep 14th, '05, 14:22

Hello everyone! I've been visiting this site for some time and decided to drop in and say hello :D Also I want to thank you for your hard work, providing us with so much good stuff.

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Sep 14th, '05, 14:50

DingoEnderZOE2 wrote:Oh believe me I did just that and all it came up with were these three. the very reason why I'm asking for it's whereabouts on here:

jdrama Summer Snow SP [The Back Stage] [RAW]
theme songs Summer Snow Theme Tunes
ost Summer Snow OST

Did the episodes like get booted or something?
JTVdid summer snow so it's on their tracker. :)

meiohsetsuna
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by meiohsetsuna » Sep 15th, '05, 05:44

So I have been visiting this site for a couple of months now and never really participated... Just a mean 'ol leecher.. :D

I guess I have mended my ways.. :]

Oh and...

Where can I find a site where I can continue watching Summer snow? It used to be here where I would be able to download them but before I knew it they changed the Drama of the month to something else and since then I couldn't find it. I don't know if this is the right board to ask this question but I am new here so.....So can anyone help? I would really like to finish this drama?
Yes, go to JTV! That's where I got Summer Snowfrom. :) Join their board there too. ^_^

wacko

Post by wacko » Sep 17th, '05, 00:59

Hahaha what a coincidence... I was recently looking for Summer Snow as well, I once watched the first few episodes but never continued which I regret now. Thanks for pointing it out :)

Anyway, I'm also a new member, so hi to you all. I've been lurking here for a few months, sometimes snatching subtitles and torrents (sharing a fair bit of my own bandwidth as well of course). I thought it would be nice to at least sign up and participate a bit :P
*bows* yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

I just wanted to say I think it's great what you people are all doing here, providing people with asian media that would otherwise be completely impossible to get, as myself living in western europe. So here's a big 'thank you' to all uploaders and subbers.

Aniki

Post by Aniki » Sep 17th, '05, 22:58

hey every1, i've been using this site for about a year, but finally decided to register. I'm a student film maker from Vancouver. yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corona

Post by Corona » Sep 20th, '05, 11:34

Hello fellow drama lovers (mostly I think ;)

I've been on this site for a few weeks now, but I was just lurking in the background.
I'm from the netherlands and am truly addicted to drama's! I also want to thank all the great people who upload and translate these great drama's. Happy to be here!

Gee

Post by Gee » Sep 21st, '05, 00:50

hallo.. :D
everbody!!!. i'm new here, i love asian drama. i'm so happy that i can dl asian drama at here... :-)

citylightshine

Post by citylightshine » Sep 23rd, '05, 07:24

Hi everyone! I'm new ^^ I've been downloading dramas here for a while but it never really occurred to me to actually join the forums until now.. ^^; Anyway, I've loved jdramas for a long time but just recently got into kdramas too! D-Addicts is the best.. yay! ^-^

virilevocalist

Post by virilevocalist » Sep 23rd, '05, 22:39

Hey everyone.
new to d-addicts, but not to it's wiki. :P

this board is awesome. :thumleft:

yumechan

Post by yumechan » Sep 23rd, '05, 23:19

hi
*waves*
I'm relatively new (well, except to reseedin' requests and such XD) and I thought, if I am registered to the board I can just as well chat some^^. Anyhow, I stumbled across this board while searching for jdorama and voila, here I got stuck XP

mark2134

Post by mark2134 » Sep 23rd, '05, 23:28

Hi all I'm new here :)

Been looking for asian series for quite a while till i found this cool site. Please to meet u all

Gee

Post by Gee » Sep 24th, '05, 13:00

hi..
i'm new here... finally found this site... and able to Dl asian Drama that i like..

oceanic

Post by oceanic » Sep 25th, '05, 18:05

Hi ya'll.. *waves*

Just thought I let drop by here.
And let this be my first post! ^^

I think I have been here before, but just cant remember.
Anyway, nice to meet you all.

malicious

Post by malicious » Sep 25th, '05, 20:08

Hi,
I registered a few days ago to say thanks to the Densha Otoko people. Been lurking for a while, and probably will continue to until another jdrama strikes my fancy... or at least until I see another thread that I want to post in. :-X

engrishpinoy

Post by engrishpinoy » Sep 28th, '05, 08:22

hi, just registered here.. I've been downloading from here for a while ( i must add, thanks very much for providing the resources/torrents for me to enjoy these asian dramas ). I just registered out of boredom lol ^^;, but im glad that i did register.

よろしくおねがいします!

OrangeLover

Post by OrangeLover » Sep 28th, '05, 16:05

umm...I'm new....will I've been here but I been like really busy with some other stuff!!
atl east I know this is the Newbie seciton!! LOL
okay umm...my name is Pachia....aka OrangeLover..nice to meet all of you!!
Last edited by OrangeLover on Oct 1st, '05, 04:37, edited 1 time in total.

heLen_kou

Post by heLen_kou » Sep 28th, '05, 22:13

hi!! i'm new here......nice to meet u aLL.... :D

it's_me

Post by it's_me » Sep 28th, '05, 22:24

hey ya'll.... i'm still kinda new at this.. but nice to meet yas!!!...

abisan

Post by abisan » Sep 29th, '05, 07:33

hi, i'm also new here.. this site ROCKS!!! u wouldn't believe how ecstatic i was wen i found this site.. i even thanked god though i'm hardly religious at all.. that's how much i appreciate this site.. hehehehe..

abisan

Post by abisan » Sep 29th, '05, 07:33

hi, i'm also new here.. this site ROCKS!!! u wouldn't believe how ecstatic i was wen i found this site.. i even thanked god though i'm hardly religious at all.. that's how much i appreciate this site.. hehehehe..

KupidKilla

Post by KupidKilla » Sep 30th, '05, 06:19

Long time Lurker... but finally decided to Register. Doramas are sooo much better then whats on TV now so I'm greatful for sites like these. BIG UPS to Admins, Subber, Timers, Translators, Mods and everyone else involved with awesome sites like these.

peaceb0124

hi...

Post by peaceb0124 » Oct 1st, '05, 11:12

hi.. im just new here few days ago.... nice to meet you ^_~

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 8th, '05, 09:11

as of this moment, we have 31396 members.............. i wondered how much the community since i've joined...

anyways, welcome all new members and please feel free to roam around the forums and post comments. :)

silverstarach

Post by silverstarach » Oct 8th, '05, 10:51

Halo, I just join D-addicts and it's great to be here.. Wish everyone a great day ahead.. :-)

Sarki

Post by Sarki » Oct 9th, '05, 20:28

Hello everyone! I must admit that I am a total newbie when it comes to J-Dramas...But that's why I just joined, hehe. I don't know anyone, only Ruroshin-sama :-)

Actually, I'm not really into TV series. But I've become interested in one. And if someone was to tell me a year ago how much I'd love J-Music by now, I wouldn't have believed him/her. So, who knows, maybe I end loving dramas too... :wub:

Nice to meet you all!

Akemi

Post by Akemi » Oct 11th, '05, 18:21

Hiya
After so long I have finally registered. yay! Lookin forward to those new j-dramas. Ne way nice to meet all of u.

Dega Kima

Post by Dega Kima » Oct 11th, '05, 19:32

Hello, I just joined today. I got into J-Dramas not too long ago and love it. So far I've seen GTO, Denchi Ga Kireru Made (so far my fave), along with the first episodes of Love Revolution and Gokusen. Nice to meet you!

P.S.: I've also seen the live action Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon and Boogiepop Phantom movie, but I don't think they count here, lol.

diOdio

hi hi

Post by diOdio » Oct 13th, '05, 18:16

hello. i cant remember how i stumbled upon this site but im glad i did. i read through a lot of threads and everyone seems friendly and knowledgeable, so please allow me to learn from you. ive been into korean movies, mostly romance/comedies, for a couple years, and a few months ago i was exposed to my first korean drama, rooftop room cats = the beginning of my curiosity/addiction. i met a gal and last sunday she gave me ruler of your own world. god i cant stop watching, terrible how i watched an episode during work yesterday. anyway, its nice to meet you all.

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 13th, '05, 18:55

well is nice to meet u too.. wellcome in the big and happy familie d-addicts.... :lol :mrgreen: we are happy to have u here :lol

shsan

Bonjour

Post by shsan » Oct 15th, '05, 17:03

Hi everybody,

I have just registered today. This site has been a huge help for learning japanese.
Many thanks to all for uploading the dramas. I have to say that it has been refreshing so watch dramas that i really enjoyed. French & English TV just don't do it for me.

And next year i'll be realizing an old dream. I'll be living in Japan.
I hope to be able to contribute and help seeding more dramas :)

Douzo yoroshiku ne.
:D

fat_otoko

Post by fat_otoko » Oct 15th, '05, 20:42

Hello minna-san,I just love this site,not only you can get the dramas,the ost of the drama even,its cool.
I wanna say thank you to people who upload such good dramas of asian.
Keep up the good work.

chuchi

Post by chuchi » Oct 16th, '05, 10:44

Hellooo everybody!!! just a newbie to this site...so cool!!! love asian dramas!!!!

Keep it up!!!

PocTai

Post by PocTai » Oct 19th, '05, 03:58

I'm fairly new and just wanted to say hello. My family is African, but I was born in the US and have lived in China for the past 2 and a half years. I get Chinese TV of course but my mandarin is not very good.

midou-ban

Post by midou-ban » Oct 19th, '05, 06:04

Hey everyone, I just joined today even through I have been downloading Densha Otoko episodes from here for the past few weeks. haha, I got to say that I have been hooked on Japanese drama ever since Densha!! I really enjoy this site and thanks to those who upload the new episodes and subs on a daily basis! :D

Janicelow

Post by Janicelow » Oct 19th, '05, 12:40

click download but cannot download!!!!
can anyone teach me plz?....
already got bitrorrent but cannot

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 19th, '05, 17:37

Janicelow wrote:click download but cannot download!!!!
can anyone teach me plz?....
already got bitrorrent but cannot
read FAQ and you'll know what to do

Mrs Hwang

Post by Mrs Hwang » Oct 21st, '05, 15:51

Hello,

안녕하세요!

Ah, so this is the place to make an introduction. :cheers:

Hi, I'm Suzanne and I live in the UK. I'm doing East Asian Studies and Korean Language at Sheffield University but I don't consider Sheffield my home. I normally live in Scotland. :salut:

Well, I'm big big big fan of anything and everything Korean so naturally I love K-Drama. All this bit torrent seed stuff is a bit of a whole new world to me but I'm quickly learning. :mrgreen:

You've got everything beautifully organised. Thanks. 감사합니다 :wub:

Mrs Hwang
aka Suzanne 수잔

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Oct 21st, '05, 15:54

Mrs Hwang wrote:Hi, I'm Suzanne and I live in the UK. I'm doing East Asian Studies and Korean Language at Sheffield University but I don't consider Sheffield my home. I normally live in Scotland. :salut:
Welcome Mrs Hwang :D nice to have another brit here we seem to be quite rare.

jessy_yamaphai

Post by jessy_yamaphai » Oct 22nd, '05, 04:00

hello !My name is jessy .I'm Thai.

EvoGenesis

Post by EvoGenesis » Oct 22nd, '05, 16:03

Hey hows it going, ive just gotten into asian dramas......... and this forum for that matter.

Mrs Hwang

Post by Mrs Hwang » Oct 23rd, '05, 10:30

Welcome Mrs Hwang nice to have another brit here we seem to be quite rare.
Thanks for the welcome! I love the map idea but I can't seem to add myself to it. :scratch:

kchibi

newbie~

Post by kchibi » Oct 23rd, '05, 12:33

hi everyone, im new here.....names chibi^^ from sydney

thanks everyone for their hard work! yoroshiku~:)

m0na

Post by m0na » Oct 25th, '05, 00:28

yay everyone is happy on this board.

jubeichanxoxo

Hi i'm jubeichan

Post by jubeichanxoxo » Oct 25th, '05, 00:44

Hello I'm jubeichan and I am very pleased to have found this board. I am a moderator at a few other boards that are more or less the same as this one. I am looking forward to help seed as many files as possible to help out. you all rock! hope to see you around ^^

Simplyxloria

Post by Simplyxloria » Oct 25th, '05, 08:22

yayyyy! im new here tooo =)

I found this site just browsing around.

taleia

Post by taleia » Oct 25th, '05, 10:07

Hi, I discovered the site when my brother came home for a weekend and brought Koi ga Shitai with him. I watched the whole series in a couple of days and have been hooked on doramas ever since. I didn't let him leave till he'd told me where he'd found it so I could get more :-)

I tend to lurk more than post, but this site is the greatest, I don't know what I'd do without it.

Ladyluck

Post by Ladyluck » Oct 26th, '05, 05:25

Hey Everyone. I'm new here too...I found this site while looking for some Bit Torrents of Asian dramas. I guess I hit the jackpot! WEll, Thanks to all you people who subbed and seeded all these ones. I'm gonna have alot of fun watching 'em! Also, Hi everyone! I hope we can get to know each other better.

Koliare

Post by Koliare » Oct 26th, '05, 11:41

Newly registered but has been DLng some from here earlier (don´t remember when i found this page)

I thought it would be a good idea to jump onto the forums now

~shinigami~

Post by ~shinigami~ » Oct 29th, '05, 00:29

Hi everyone. I'm another newbie in this forum, I'm mostly into HKdramas and chinese dramas but I do watch the occasional KDrama or JDrama. :-)

AJBryant

Post by AJBryant » Oct 29th, '05, 04:45

Hey, folks. Thought I should finally say hello.

I love this place. I'm partial to jidai geki and J comedies.

Keep 'em coming! And I'll see in the meantime if I have anything I can convert to an AVI file and torrent-ify.

Tony

amulet

Post by amulet » Oct 29th, '05, 22:50

hi everyone. i'm a new here, i like to watch asian drammas so i'm verry happy to find this page . i don't know where to start so please to meet you all. :D

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Oct 29th, '05, 22:54

Hey everyone! I'm new here, but I'm quite familiar with how everything works around here, on the count of me lurking around for a period of time. Hehe. =D

tabana

Post by tabana » Oct 30th, '05, 16:11

I've been here since the beginning.
So, I'm not really new here, but I forgot my old username and password. :doh:

pohting_86

Post by pohting_86 » Oct 31st, '05, 06:52

i'm new here.......i love asian drama vr much 2222........
nice 2 meet u all :)

dokan

Post by dokan » Oct 31st, '05, 15:02

I just found this great forum.
So, Hi everyone :D