Best Korean On Screen Kiss In a K-Drama.. and the Worst!!

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
Lil_Bubot

Best Korean On Screen Kiss In a K-Drama.. and the Worst!!

Post by Lil_Bubot » Aug 18th, '05, 20:54

Ok guyz!!! I've been watching a lot of korean dramas lately and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who thinks that there's NOT a lot of Great kissing scenes is most of these great dramas... I mean, please get me wrong, I'm not talking about those nasty and overated kissing, but i've notice, a lot of the kissing scenes in most of the drama are somewhat LAME ( in my opinion :P )... which kills the mood of the whole romance thing!!! I don't see any problems with the Guys, obviouly :D .. but the women... whoa!!! Some of them looks like they're in pain or disgusted...or sometimes, you just don't see the kiss... (so why kiss if we can't see it!! :x ) NOT GOOD!!! I mean, as an actress, If they're going to agree to have a kissing scene, please Do It Right, ACT!!! You don't have to like it, but ACT like you do love the other person!
(Whew!!! Do you sense some agression here? hehehehe !! :P
Ok, OK...That's out of the way.. Time to choose!!! In my opinion, I would say..
BEST Kiss would be :
1. I'm Sorry, I love you /MISA: w/ So ji Sup and Im Soo Jung.. I love the part he leaned forward and kiss her and just as he was kissing her, a tear fell from his eyes!!! Whoa!!! Perfectly done and , the important part, She was actually kissing him back!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I Felt the love on that one!!! :D
2. My name is KIM San Soon: w/ Kim Sun Ah and Hyun Bin: These two were great! Real kiss!!! Really convinced me!!!
[EDIT]
3. Goong/Palace Just finish watching Goong... I just have to add the kiss Cg and Shin is HHHOOOTTTTTT!!! I kept watching it over and over again!!!

OK, WORST on Screen Kiss:
1. Full HOuse w/ Rain and Song hye Gyo.. Don't get me wrong! I like the series but the KISS.. wow... LAMENESS!!!... their kiss is so COLD!!! their lips just touch and FROZE!! I thought something was wrong with my computer!! No movement whatsoever!!! :blink :blink I can't believe, they've showed that... If would have been better if they didn't... :-(

what do you guys think??? Please feel free to post screen Caps or pics! :wub:
Last edited by Lil_Bubot on Apr 20th, '06, 04:01, edited 3 times in total.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Aug 18th, '05, 21:03

fh was not bad considering its g-rated, happy sunshine vibe. i'm not sure what people are expecting from such family-friendly shows? is the girl supposed to be feasting on the guys face and vice versa? :roll :P

anyway, the worst case goes to

sung yuri and kim nam jin
sung yuri and cha tae hyun.

pretty much anything with sung yuri involved since she just stands there like a log.

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Aug 18th, '05, 21:33

fh was not bad considering its g-rated, happy sunshine vibe. i'm not sure what people are expecting from such family-friendly shows? is the girl supposed to be feasting on the guys face and vice versa?
Oh nothing like that!! No groping :O I guess, what i'm expecting, i want to see some sincerity and feelings into it! You know, no painful look... :P
Ummmm.. I guess, this is "Prince's First Love"... I haven't seen this series yet... bad reviews !!! :-( If ever i watch it, maybe I'll change my mind.. :D

PJB

Post by PJB » Aug 18th, '05, 21:37

MISA definitely. That scene was just.. woah! The music really added to the touchy feely. I felt like I coul be in the moment, it was so well done :D =) ^_~

theedqueen

Post by theedqueen » Aug 18th, '05, 22:19

MiSa was definitely a good kiss, but I'd rate KSS much higher than that. Hyun Bin + Kim Sun Ah was just :wub:

Full House, yea that was bad. Usually when I see a crappy kiss I'm like, it's just how it is in Korean dramas b/c they aren't known for make out scenes. But knowing that outside of Full House and other dramas, Bi is a pretty sexy dancer, I can't imagine him just sitting there for a kissing scene. I say make a Full House 2 just so they can have another kissing scene and make it right.

As for worst kissing scene I'd say Dae Jang Geum. But wait you say, there was no kissing in Dae Jang Geum. Exactly. (Don't read on for spoilers) Jang Geum and Sir Min were supposed to kiss right after he rescued her from that diseased town, but noooooooooo. Lee Young Ae said that to kiss wasn't part of her character. Phooey. I say they should've kissed and everybody would've been happy. :x Out of the entire DJG series, I say that a kiss, just one kiss out of 54 episodes, was the only thing missing. *sigh*

About Sung Yuri. There was one time where she had some good kissing. It was in 1000 Years of love. But that was only b/c So Ji Sub was kissing her. This only goes to prove that So Ji Sub is one fine kisser ^^

PJB

Post by PJB » Aug 18th, '05, 22:45

Still watching KSS, so will wait and see :D

halfie

yea...

Post by halfie » Aug 18th, '05, 23:03

Definitely agree about Full House being the worst. I loved the show too, but I started to laugh when I saw them kissing....it was sooo akward

For best, I liked MiSa and Km Sam Soon, but I think All In was good too. From Full House, it seems like Song Hye Kyo isn't so good with the kissing scenes, but in All In Lee Byung Hyun saved her. I've never seen him kiss bad.

It seems like the best kissers are:
So Ji Sub
Lee Byung Hyun
Kim Sun-Ah

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Aug 18th, '05, 23:24

MiSa was definitely a good kiss, but I'd rate KSS much higher than that. Hyun Bin + Kim Sun Ah was just
The reason that I like the MISA a little bit more that KSS is that, like PJB said, it was the whole package... The perfect song playing in the background, So Ji Sub , the kiss, and of course, the tears as he kiss her... I was just like.... :wub: :wub: :wub: although, Kim Sam Soon is so up there too....
I guess, I'm a little bias because of the So ji Sub... He had the cool, Bad Boy look in MISA... :wub: :wub: :wub: PERFECT!!! :D

lsh188

Post by lsh188 » Aug 19th, '05, 03:22

The best kiss? Haven't decided yet. Hyunbin and Sunah got me all excited and Misa made me choke up.

But when it comes to WORST, I have to agree with the majority vote in here and say Full House. It immediately came to mind when I read the topic. It literally made me cringe, which is weird cuz they're too beautiful people. How in the world can two beautiful people kiss and make you cringe?!
Last edited by lsh188 on Aug 19th, '05, 03:35, edited 1 time in total.

urbanscrappy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by urbanscrappy » Aug 19th, '05, 03:26

For the best I like the ones listed above but I'd also add Love Story in Harvard.
Kim Rae Won in the bathroom, they really seemed to put some feeling into it.

lsh188

Post by lsh188 » Aug 19th, '05, 03:47

Ooops, I just thought of another worst kiss... Wonbin and that Japanese girl in Friends. I consider that a series. It was pretty bad but it wasn't as bad as the Full House kiss.

star_rain

Post by star_rain » Aug 19th, '05, 04:09

Why has no1 mentioned Choi Ji Woo and Kwon Sang Woo's rolling in the snow kiss? i tot that was passionate enuff, with their 10 fingers clasped together. But i agree MISA's kiss was beautiful, really. sad but beautiful....

chaz

Post by chaz » Aug 19th, '05, 04:23

zdoon wrote: anyway, the worst case goes to

pretty much anything with sung yuri involved since she just stands there like a log.
Agree with you totally! Sung Yuri and Kim Nam Jin got my vote from the first time I saw the beach kiss in Prince...... how could that be allowed as a final take?

chitato_80

Post by chitato_80 » Aug 19th, '05, 05:35

What about Love Story in Harvard guys ? The kissES between Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hui
.. i don't really think the storyline is special... but I just love how these two characters are so close.. they're not shy to touch each others.. they hug a lot.. and kiss a lot too :)

here .. I'm attaching snowbell04's signature from soompi ... and some screencaps also from soompi (credit:fanmir ? )
Attachments
2004112920444725.jpg
2004112920444725.jpg (89.23 KiB) Viewed 19407 times
LSIH500B-1.jpg
LSIH500B-1.jpg (13.25 KiB) Viewed 19415 times

i_fotted

Post by i_fotted » Aug 19th, '05, 05:48

In Full House, which kissing scence are you guys refering to? The one at the end of episode 1 where he kissed her just out of agression? or the one at the end? They were both bad I guess but the first one was not supposed to be affectionate because there is no love, but the second one I was hoping it would be better but it wasnt. :(

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Aug 19th, '05, 06:13

The kissing scenes I find most memorable, in no particular order:

Eugene & JS in The Last Dance is With Me - The kiss under the tree was really sweet.

LBH & CJW in Beautiful Days - That hot kiss they shared in the record store!

SJS & Ha Ji Won in What Happened in Bali - The one where he ran to her place to wish her good night & when he was already leaving he suddenly turned back & gave her a kiss.

Kim Seon Ah & Hyeon Bin in My Name is Kim Sam Soon - All their kisses were good!

KTH & KRW in Love Story in Harvard - The one where they were sitting behind the bathroom door.

My favourite is of course the unforgettable Misa kiss, between ISJ & SJS. It's the most moving & most emotional kiss I've seen. :wub:

khristine

kang in wook & lee soo jong

Post by khristine » Aug 19th, '05, 06:25

i really have to see that MISA kiss!!! so far, the best kiss that i've seen is that of so ji sub and ha ji won in what happened in bali! :w00t:
Attachments
ha ji won and so ji sub in what happened in bali!! gosh how lucky of her!
ha ji won and so ji sub in what happened in bali!! gosh how lucky of her!
k3.JPG (25.22 KiB) Viewed 12462 times

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Aug 19th, '05, 06:38

theedqueen wrote: As for worst kissing scene I'd say Dae Jang Geum. But wait you say, there was no kissing in Dae Jang Geum. Exactly. (Don't read on for spoilers) Jang Geum and Sir Min were supposed to kiss right after he rescued her from that diseased town, but noooooooooo. Lee Young Ae said that to kiss wasn't part of her character. Phooey. I say they should've kissed and everybody would've been happy. :x Out of the entire DJG series, I say that a kiss, just one kiss out of 54 episodes, was the only thing missing. *sigh*
Dae Jang Geum without the kiss is just about right for that period. I didn't even notice that they were supposed to kiss at that scene. :unsure:
IMO, putting the kiss would kinda destroy the atmosphere that they have been projecting from the start of the drama...kinda old-fashioned intimacy. Heck, it is supposed to be old fashioned. There's something missing in DJG, but not the kiss. I can't pinpoint it, but the ending was..hmnn..it didn't do it for me. I was expecting a lot more since so many people have been saying "the best ending ever."
Anyway, oh yah, kisses...
I hate staged kissing scenes, like how the viewer *knows* they are going to kiss, and the fact that you are expecting it...it kinda loses its effect and I end up flinching.
That's why the unexpected kisses in KSS and the dramatic one in MISA both get my vote.
As for the type of kisses, is it just me who doesn't hate the kiss in FH?
I thought it was gentle and innocent, haha...like one of those still life kisses of two kids on a black and white hallmark card.

kimutaku24

Post by kimutaku24 » Aug 19th, '05, 06:42

Definitely MISA! I havent seen WHIB that proves that So JI Sub is a great kisser.

I actually like the fact that Im Soo Jung is kissing back. Have you guys seen the NG on that kissing scene? they even had a very long kiss. the one we saw was actually shorter.

oh and Beautiful days, the one inside the store, wow that made me thirsty after seeing it.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Aug 19th, '05, 07:01

possible spoilers for Dae Jang Geum!!!
jaycee05 wrote:Dae Jang Geum without the kiss is just about right for that period. I didn't even notice that they were supposed to kiss at that scene. :unsure:
me too. i didn't notice that they were supposed to kiss, i don't recall that at all.
There's something missing in DJG, but not the kiss. I can't pinpoint it, but the ending was..hmnn..it didn't do it for me. I was expecting a lot more since so many people have been saying "the best ending ever."
i'll have to agree with you. overall the show was awesome and i do like the way it resolves its core plot, but the final episode is less than desirable. i think for one they should have strayed from the final few minutes and closed out the show with jang geum as something more or other than doctor: ie, as beloved wife and mother? i would have liked that much more. there's always the ost though...
As for the type of kisses, is it just me who doesn't hate the kiss in FH?
I thought it was gentle and innocent, haha...like one of those still life kisses of two kids on a black and white hallmark card.

yes exactly! you're not alone. the kiss is deliberate, steadfast, but innocent, and sweet. i was totally "feeling" it. far more than i did, say, sam soon's kiss. different strokes, different folks, i guess. :idea:

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Aug 19th, '05, 07:42

chitato_80 wrote:What about Love Story in Harvard guys ? The kissES between Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hui
.. i don't really think the storyline is special... but I just love how these two characters are so close.. they're not shy to touch each others.. they hug a lot.. and kiss a lot too :)

here .. I'm attaching snowbell04's signature from soompi ... and some screencaps also from soompi (credit:fanmir ? )
WoW!!! I haven't seen the series yet, I'm still downloading it... so I don't have an opinion yet about their kiss. I'm not really a Kim Tae Hui fan.. right after watching Stairway to Heaven... I just can't get over that bludging, eye popping out, mean look :crazy: ... But looking at the caps of LSH... It looks HOT!!! I'll definitely check it out.. I want to see her playing a different character....
:D
:
zdoon wrote:

anyway, the worst case goes to

Agree with you totally! Sung Yuri and Kim Nam Jin got my vote from the first time I saw the beach kiss in Prince...... how could that be allowed as a final take?
I guess, it's really that bad... I read about the reviews, about Sung Yuri not being able to act, but kissing too??? I might not even bother with the series... I thought she was OK in thousand years of Love... Oh! but you now what.. she's with So Ji Sub... that might be it!!!
MISA & WHIB & TYOL= So Ji Sub = Great Kisser!!! hehehehe :wub: :wub: :wub: (*daydreaming)

PJB

Post by PJB » Aug 19th, '05, 08:35

Heh Kim Tae Hui in STH is pretty evil!! You can't help but not like her ;) Like that Tae Mira character woman.. who plays a similar crazy woman in Spring Day and others(?).. why is that?

MajidB
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by MajidB » Aug 19th, '05, 19:17

Did you all forgot Winter Sonata Ep 2.. that was by far the best kiss ever, haha :D

JCrewz

Post by JCrewz » Aug 19th, '05, 19:43

Have you guys seen "A moment to remember"?Sorry, this must be out of topic but I can't help mention the kissing scene, for me that's a rare performance for Son Ye Jin since she didn't kiss anyone on Summer Scent.. :P

PJB

Post by PJB » Aug 19th, '05, 20:26

I still have to go with MISA. If kisses could kill, that one would flatten several small villages!

sosushi2

Worst Kiss

Post by sosushi2 » Aug 19th, '05, 20:38

And I thought that it was just me! That kiss on Full House was the worst kiss ever. They looked so awkward, almost like a brother kissing a sister. Very disappointing after such a great drama. Even if it is meant to be a family drama, they could have at least puckered a little!

Best kiss was at the end of Winter Sonata.

PJB

Post by PJB » Aug 19th, '05, 23:27

^ I don't remember the Winter Sonata one, as I was, merely seconds away from falling asleep at any given moment :P

madyjune

Post by madyjune » Aug 20th, '05, 02:22

I don't really get to see much kissing scenes 'cuz they are always censored in my country but I do get to see some kissing scenes like some dramas and I say Hotelier is the best one. I luv Full House but I agree with u guys on it having the worst kissing scenes. There was no romance in it.

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » Aug 20th, '05, 02:38

i think most korean shows kiss are pretty lame..... i mean ya dey touch each others lips but just freeze der......lol

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Aug 20th, '05, 02:40

Having read all your comments, I have to vote for Hotelier for the best kissing scene. And , Lee Byun Hyung as the best kisser.

white.raine

Post by white.raine » Aug 20th, '05, 03:18

In one of the earlier episodes of "Last Dance with Me" there was an especially passionate kiss. I think that rates as one of the highest I've seen in a K-Drama.

fayenatic

Post by fayenatic » Aug 20th, '05, 03:55

Lee Byung Hun and Song Hye Kyo - ALL IN :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

evildevil

Post by evildevil » Aug 20th, '05, 05:23

I like the one in SAve the Last dance for me (Eugene and Ji Sung), All In (SHK and LBH), My Love Patzzi (Kim Jae Won + Jang Nara) ...

serenad

Post by serenad » Aug 20th, '05, 08:52

Agree with .........
1. Lee Byung Hun in ALL IN. BEAUTIFUL MY LADY has a "not too bad" kiss too, with him in it. Not to mention EAUTIFUL DAYS. He's just a good kisser, full stop.
2. Bae Young Joon and Song Yoon A in HOTELIER need to be mentioned too. The scene in the kitshen was quite realistically done... she actually flushed/blushed after being kissed.
3. Gong Yoo & Gong Hyo Jin in HARDTACK TEACHER n SUGAR CANDIES. Not bad...!
4. Lee Young Ah & Lee Min Woo (not sure if this is the male lead) in INVITATION.
5. Kim Rae Won in HARVARD.

Wanted to give my 5 cents worth on a few titles that were never mentioned

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Aug 22nd, '05, 03:24

MajidB wrote:Did you all forgot Winter Sonata Ep 2.. that was by far the best kiss ever, haha :D

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to finish this series "Winter Sonata" and I had it for a long time... i thought this drama was just draging to much... not planning on finishing it soon... I saw episode 2... I didn't see anything special with the kiss.. :-(

amicus

Post by amicus » Aug 22nd, '05, 17:02

what episode is the MISA kiss in again?

lucybobby

Post by lucybobby » Aug 23rd, '05, 07:46

:P that kissing scene in full house was bad..period..for two people who are supposed to love each other so much to kiss so unfeelingly like that was so dissappointing... if they meant it to be sweet and innocent, they shouldn't have dragged it for so long, it just goes to show how awkward those two actors were with each other in that scene...

then again, most kissing scenes in kdramas are mostly bad with the heroin looking as if they'd rather kiss a fish than their delectable counterpart....

serenad

Post by serenad » Aug 23rd, '05, 11:57

lucybobby wrote::P that kissing scene in full house was bad..period..for two people who are supposed to love each other so much to kiss so unfeelingly like that was so dissappointing... if they meant it to be sweet and innocent, they shouldn't have dragged it for so long, it just goes to show how awkward those two actors were with each other in that scene...

then again, most kissing scenes in kdramas are mostly bad with the heroin looking as if they'd rather kiss a fish than their delectable counterpart....
The last part is funny........!!! I agree......!! :w000t:

ooijanice

Post by ooijanice » Aug 23rd, '05, 12:18

:wub: LBH & CJW in " BEAUTIFUL DAYS " .... sizzzling slow...hot kisses. :wub:

tudaobietbuon

Post by tudaobietbuon » Aug 23rd, '05, 16:24

LBH gotta be the best kisser ever .. hihihi ... both Beautiful Days and All In are great

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Aug 23rd, '05, 17:53

serenad wrote:
lucybobby wrote::P that kissing scene in full house was bad..period..for two people who are supposed to love each other so much to kiss so unfeelingly like that was so dissappointing... if they meant it to be sweet and innocent, they shouldn't have dragged it for so long, it just goes to show how awkward those two actors were with each other in that scene...

The last part is funny........!!! I agree......!! :w000t:
You are so right!!! Those guys are so HOT!!!! I like the part when you say " delectable!!! :wub: :wub: It's not like, the guyz are ugly or something!!!
Showing great chemistry, such as in a kiss... it can be an innocent kiss, but they still have to show some feeling behind it!!! Like I mention before, in FH.. I thought my computer froze or something!!! Two such GREAT looking Actors... What happened???? :unsure: They're not comfortable with each other???

ilovebinderclips

Post by ilovebinderclips » Aug 24th, '05, 05:24

which episode of hotelier was it with this hot hot kiss in the kitchen with a blush?? 8)

better yet, if you can, give me the time too... :lol

Bi's girl

Re: yea...

Post by Bi's girl » Aug 24th, '05, 05:34

halfie wrote:Definitely agree about Full House being the worst. I loved the show too, but I started to laugh when I saw them kissing....it was sooo akward

yup!! i love the movie ..but the kissing...nah... :| it was weird!! when they started touching each other's lip, i thought they were only going to do that for a few seconds since...they mostly always fighting with each other so i thought they make feel weird..but then later, it just froze...when the scence got far away from them, i started zoom in and see if their lips are moving ,,...but no..nothing happend!! :unsure:

forever_tough

Post by forever_tough » Aug 24th, '05, 06:31

hmm.....i have to see some of those good kisses then because whenever i watch asians kiss, they look like they hate it. so apparently LBH is really good at kissing? i have to see it. so he kisses in beautiful days and all in?

serenad

Post by serenad » Aug 24th, '05, 08:51

ilovebinderclips wrote:which episode of hotelier was it with this hot hot kiss in the kitchen with a blush?? 8)

better yet, if you can, give me the time too... :lol
Episode 11 towards the end. BTW take it as a whole package...before, during and after the actual kiss. Asians still have their inhibitions no matter what...! :roll

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Aug 24th, '05, 12:54

forever_tough wrote:hmm.....i have to see some of those good kisses then because whenever i watch asians kiss, they look like they hate it. so apparently LBH is really good at kissing? i have to see it. so he kisses in beautiful days and all in?
Yeah, he does. You've got to see the kiss in Beautiful Days!

Cleo

Post by Cleo » Aug 24th, '05, 17:39

My favorite kiss scene is when Lee Byun Hun pinned Choi Ji Woo on the wall of the record agency in Beautiful Days and also when they are in his car near the beach. I was just :O me too me too! He's really convincing.
And for the worst, it's all those kisses scene where the girl stand here whitout any mouvement nor kissing back, just like a dead fish...It's so ruining the mood :glare: .
In taiwanese series Mars ans Devil beside you, they're lot of good kissing scenes.
Ah! and the one in "my name is kim sam soon", when she kiss him first in the restaurant, she looks like she's eating a delicious cake and really enjoying it, I relly liked it! (well a cake like Hyun Bin, any girl would enjoy it ^^)

Toritorisan

Post by Toritorisan » Aug 24th, '05, 20:51

Cleo wrote:In taiwanese series Mars ans Devil beside you, they're lot of good kissing scenes.
Ah! and the one in "my name is kim sam soon", when she kiss him first in the restaurant, she looks like she's eating a delicious cake and really enjoying it, I relly liked it! (well a cake like Hyun Bin, any girl would enjoy it ^^)
I totally agree, the KMSS kisses were hot! Heheheh... skinship! :lol What Happened in Bali had some good kisses, both cute and sexy ones. I think the worst one was in Gumiho between Kim Tae Hui and Junjin. (I forgot what episode, but it was the one where he grabbed her and kiseed her in fromt of the other guy... I forgot his name!) I like Junjin, but they just lacked on screen chemistry. :|

I think Taiwainese seres have good kissing scenes too, especially the ones in Mars! :P And just for an extra 2 cents, my favorite kisses in Jdramas were in Lunch no Joou. Takeuchi Yuko was so lucky to be kissed by so many cute guys!

lucybobby

Post by lucybobby » Aug 25th, '05, 02:12

:P And just for an extra 2 cents, my favorite kisses in Jdramas were in Lunch no Joou. Takeuchi Yuko was so lucky to be kissed by so many cute guys![/quote]

:P hell yeah...she sure was lucky having so many cute guys around...and to be kissed by satoshi, swoon....
that drama is so pleasing to the eye, Yuko, all the delicious food and most important of all the guys!!!

serenad

Post by serenad » Aug 31st, '05, 15:45

Since we're on the topic of onscreen kisses.....I've posted a thread of a videoclip of So Ji sub in different kissing actions. :heart: :hissy:

PJB

Post by PJB » Aug 31st, '05, 16:16

Just happened to watch the final of Sam Soon. I thought that kiss between Hee Jin and Henry was pretty neat! Big smile!

stargazer

Post by stargazer » Sep 1st, '05, 03:28

Oh yes... Love Story in Harvard was definitely nice... those two just seem to have chemistry. But don't forget about the scene in My Love Patzzi where Kim Jae Won kissed Jang Nara in the fountain. Ohhhh... that was so cute!!! :wub:

ReesesSweetie

Post by ReesesSweetie » Sep 1st, '05, 03:49

Love Story in Harvard has some pretty good kiss scenes. i seem to remember the one where they're kissing in the bathroom the most. they were really into it, i thought, unlike some other ones...

worst kiss scene: the one in Lovers in Paris. it seemed like they were just holding onto their breaths while their mouths were touching...no lip movement at all.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Sep 1st, '05, 03:57

I was particularly speechless when I saw this...well even more since I saw what happened before and after this scene:

my_valentine

Post by my_valentine » Sep 1st, '05, 04:55

I do have to agree that most of kdrama don't have alot of kissing scene and even when they kiss there seem to be awkwardness in their kiss...I noticing this with the first movie that I watch which is when Jong Dong Gun and Chae Rim kissed at the end of the movie... but I guess it is not really surprising because korea is still a very traditional country compare to country such as canada or united state

Overall, I donn't really mine much about the kissing scene....I am more into the actual story

Bi's girl

Post by Bi's girl » Sep 1st, '05, 16:25

ReesesSweetie wrote:
worst kiss scene: the one in Lovers in Paris. it seemed like they were just holding onto their breaths while their mouths were touching...no lip movement at all.
you are right about the kissing scence in Lover In Paris!! When i saw them kissing, i started cracking up :lol !!! It's just froze!! :unsure:

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Sep 1st, '05, 19:51

creidesca wrote:I was particularly speechless when I saw this...well even more since I saw what happened before and after this scene:

WHOA!!! from what series is this??? :O :O :O

jinx23

Post by jinx23 » Sep 2nd, '05, 07:36

I love all of So Ji Sub kisses in MISA!!! Esp the kiss outside the karoake bar...aww so sad but..
He also kissed very nicely in TYOL & WHIB :)

iguanafever

Post by iguanafever » Sep 6th, '05, 05:13

I never really liked the kissing scenes in the korean dramas that I watched... The kissing scenes always seems awkward for both parties especially in Lovers in Paris. I just can't wait for the kissing scene to be over with.... I just hope that upcoming korean dramas improve their kissing scenes like in My Name is kim sam soon...

nikeg

Post by nikeg » Sep 6th, '05, 06:56

i really liked phoenix and lee eun joo's ability to make kissing so natural and realistic between the two guys

. . : : Snow Fall : : . .

Post by . . : : Snow Fall : : . . » Sep 7th, '05, 10:50

the best kiss for me has to be in love story in hardvard... :wub: it was the only kiss that made my heart flutter lol x]

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Sep 8th, '05, 01:47

. . : : Snow Fall : : . . wrote:the best kiss for me has to be in love story in hardvard... :wub: it was the only kiss that made my heart flutter lol x]
I agree. Love Story in Harvard...the main two actor/actress are the only one i've seen so far that could kiss. Kim Tae Hee is probably the only Korean actress who dares or know how to kiss. I highly doubt the other actresses are pure and innocent.

amesbond

Post by amesbond » Sep 8th, '05, 08:11

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but I thought the 360-degree kiss when they were skating after the engagement party in "Stairway to Heaven" was awesome.

I think the kisses in "Lovers in Paris" and "Fullhouse" are tied for flat, frozen kissing.

But, the worse kiss by far goes to "Prince's First Love" when the female lead is just standing there casually at the beach while her 6' tall costar craned his neck in the most unnatural position to attach himself to her lips. I mean, the least she could do was tilt her head up so that he wouldn't have to break his. Right? Right?

st_heaven

Post by st_heaven » Sep 8th, '05, 08:41

all the kissing scenes in MNIKSS... kim sun ah and hyun bin.. whoaaaaa

lucybobby

Post by lucybobby » Sep 10th, '05, 02:42

amesbond wrote:I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but I thought the 360-degree kiss when they were skating after the engagement party in "Stairway to Heaven" was awesome.

I think the kisses in "Lovers in Paris" and "Fullhouse" are tied for flat, frozen kissing.

But, the worse kiss by far goes to "Prince's First Love" when the female lead is just standing there casually at the beach while her 6' tall costar craned his neck in the most unnatural position to attach himself to her lips. I mean, the least she could do was tilt her head up so that he wouldn't have to break his. Right? Right?
definitely right..that's so funny...most female leads in kdramas only wait patiently while their partners make all the efforts...i mean they want to be kissed but they don't want to show they want to be kissed...if you want something, go get it girrrll!

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Sep 10th, '05, 04:11

lucybobby wrote:
amesbond wrote:I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but I thought the 360-degree kiss when they were skating after the engagement party in "Stairway to Heaven" was awesome.

definitely right..that's so funny...most female leads in kdramas only wait patiently while their partners make all the efforts...i mean they want to be kissed but they don't want to show they want to be kissed...if you want something, go get it girrrll!
I totally agree with you guys!!! It seems that the women are usually the problems... you're right, all the effort is done by the guys...He had to put so much effort and in return... he gets the tight lip, painful, constipated like kiss :x :x Pls!! give those gorgeous guys a break!!!!
thank god, it's somewhat improving in some of the new k-drama's that's coming out!!! MISA and My Name is Kim Sam Soon... Sam Soon is my idol!!! She get's the Best kiss award for Female in K-drama... and of course, So Ji Sub.. for best Male :wub: :wub: He makes all his kissing scenes looks HOTTTT!!!

chelsea

Post by chelsea » Sep 10th, '05, 08:58

i think the kiss of Kim Tae hee and Kim rae won in LSH was sweet, especially when Tae Hee told him that "he's good in other things", while recalling their kiss. :wub: They have great chemistry onscreen...
but i still got to see MISA and see how SJS kiss. :w00t:
just like most, i didn't like the kiss in Fullhouse, it wasn't even a peck...

shilah

Post by shilah » Sep 11th, '05, 12:27

yeah.. agree Love Story In Harvard .. get the best kiss

outsider

Post by outsider » Sep 11th, '05, 13:23

here are my list of dramas with nice kissing scenes, not in any particular order (i can't decide which one is the best coz they all made me go 'aww - that's awesome'. )

GOOD
Hotelier - :wub: i still remember that great scene.
MISA
Beautiful Days - the sweetest one would be the one after the proposal
Love Story in Harvard - I think the story was draggy, but the innocent and sincere kisses help everytime. :roll
My Lovely Samsoon - I'm not particularly keen of Sun ah and hyun bin kisses. tho they were good, it lacks innocence. ahahaha. what am i saying? :P but the loving hugs were what makes me go 'aww-that's awesome'. nways, the reason why my lovely samsoon is in the list is because of the kiss between henry and heejin in the final episode. that's one of the sweetest and most innocent kisses i've ever seen in kdramas. makes my heart flutter. oh well, now that i think about it... the kissing scene at the staircase [sun ah x hyun bin] was actually one of my favorites too.

BAD
lovers in paris. it made me wanna choke. i was like, what the heck? the kiss was so damn long, yet it's actually nothing. i didn't get the feeling.
and definitely anything involves sung yuri. :x prince's 1st love, 1000 yrs, whateva. that girl just spoilt the mood.

as for full house(since everyone's been judging it). i don't mind the kissing scene at all. even tho it was stiff, i thot it suit the occasion. you know, how they just declare feelings for each other after been bickering and fighting all the while. it WAS supposed to be awkward. but it would be better if it was just a peck if that's the case, rather than try to show that they actually kiss when they didn't.

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Sep 12th, '05, 04:09

Just started watching this series... Snow White/ Taste of Sweet Love... I'm at Episode 10, and I just have to CHANGE my Choice for Worst Kiss in k-drama... Before, I said it was FULL HOUSE for me... but watching this drama... I got to say this one snatched it away from FH!!! WORST kiss, oopppss let refrain that, KISSES, is between main girl Kim Jung Hwa and Lee Wan... The first two kisses between them... the girl is just as stiff as a board, super glued, tight lip... it was bad :-( but I was thinking.. ummm.. the series just started, so there's time to redeemed themselves... or better yet, she has time to redeem herself...( didn't see any problem with Lee wan..).. but NO!!! :cry: :cry: , their 3rd kiss was even worst, it was similar to the kiss from Full House... where they just touch lips without moving..they just FROZE!!!... I mean, i'm only at episode 10 , there's 6 more episode to go...and they shared 3 kisses already... I wonder!!! :roll :roll :roll ... actually it's Kim Jung Hwa is the one who needs improvement .. her kisses were all BAD I feel bad for Lee Wan... he's so HOTTT!!! I can see that he's not the problem here...

I haven't seen 1% of Anything/Something (another Kim Jung Hwa k-drama) Is there any improvements??? :-(

*****OFF TOPIC**Possible Spoiler!!!** * :unsure:
Oh yeah! I just noticed too that in Episode 1.. there was shot of her sleeping in lee wan's bed after getting drunk... .bad camera angle.. It showed her skin.. WOW!! She has some major acne/skin problem..I guess make up is not enough... I'm so surprise because she's so pretty, she should take take care of her skin...just a small observation.. anyone notice it??? I mean, t hey get paid good, should their skin be a priority?? especially for a woman/actress , ..BAD SKIN is a no no for me, epecially for an actress as pretty as her :x

NiikuraKaoru

Post by NiikuraKaoru » Sep 13th, '05, 21:35

full house and lovers in paris were prettyyyyyyyy bad. "kiss of ice!" muahaha.

hyun bin looks like a good kisser from My Name Is Kim Sam Soon :wub:

Dahee Fanel

Post by Dahee Fanel » Sep 14th, '05, 03:24

I can't believe no one has nominated this as one of the worst kisses yet:

In Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang, when the two leads are sitting on the log, and they kiss each other, just sitting there frozen...That made me laugh so hard that my cousin had to stop the tape to yell at me.

My favourite kiss scenes have already been named...So Ji Sub = Best Kisser. :wub:

sillybunni4

Post by sillybunni4 » Sep 15th, '05, 08:43

the kiss scene in MNIKSS is the best!!! really convinced me!!! i love those two!!! :wub:

reason

Post by reason » Sep 17th, '05, 04:57

hey post some pictures of their kissing scenes le. thx loads

lbhismyoppa

Post by lbhismyoppa » Sep 17th, '05, 05:20

I think on-screen kisses have a lot to do with the characters' professionalism and chemistry....

- I must give props to SJS and the girl from MISA.... they had great chemistry together and it seemed like they were quite comfortable when it came to the smoooching part!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

- However, my fave belong to LBH and CJW from Beautiful Days.... till this date... I still think they shared the best kisses on-screen. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

LBH is the best kisser int the world!!!! :lol :lol :lol

I am starting to think Kim Sung Soo is moving up the hotness ladder too... great smoothing skills!!!! 8)
Last edited by lbhismyoppa on Sep 21st, '05, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.