My Name is Kim Sam-Soon (MBC, 2005)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
momodesu

Post by momodesu » Aug 18th, '05, 23:22

Kim Seon Ah (actress who plays Kim Sam Soon)

she's pretty... no thanx to plastic surgery ^_^

mallepa

Post by mallepa » Aug 19th, '05, 01:43

I love this series, just finished watching it :D
I'm curious though, how come she didn't like the name Sam Soon? o.o;; Is it like... a strange name for a girl to have in Korea or does it mean something strange? ^^;; Does anyone know?

nezumi

Post by nezumi » Aug 19th, '05, 02:00

its the first kdrama i hav finished to the end but i was in stitches for most of the show.
definately a good start to my drama addiction :P

my friend cusses me for being like samsoon cos of my silliness and sounds i make wen i drink and eat. sooooo many hilarious scenes in this show. the opening eps were full of laughs and mischief. i hav sooo many fav scenes from her dirty dancing talents (her dancing to karaoke too) to her physical and verbal impairments.

sori to spoil things but the toilet scene 'wat blood type are u???' is gota be one classical moment to treasure.samsoon is def one hell of a fun sassy gal :lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Aug 19th, '05, 02:17

nezumi wrote: sori to spoil things but the toilet scene 'wat blood type are u???' is gota be one classical moment to treasure.samsoon is def one hell of a fun sassy gal :lol
I love that scene!! Sam soon is really funny, i also like the the part when she was in that red dress on top of the piano, that was hilarious, she has such an imagination!

lsh188

Post by lsh188 » Aug 19th, '05, 03:34

I just finished watching this series and I can say that it's now one of my favorites. It's not over dramatic and the characters are a sure sight for sore eyes. Tired as I was, I couldn't take my eyes off Hyunbin and Daniel Henney.

Was it only me or did anyone else find It kinda weird to be watching a Korean series and reading subtitles, then have them speak english? lolz.. it shouldn't be but it was a bit...odd?!

And Kim Seon Ah was great in this series and she looks great in the pics. It's funny how clothes and hair can make someone look different huh? To me she's like a Jung Dabin, not extremely beautiful but has a certain charisma about her that makes me want to keep watching her.

sunsx_xiang

Post by sunsx_xiang » Aug 19th, '05, 06:16

I love this movie. Probably one of the best. I couldn't take my mind off the movie for like a week after finish watching it. Hahaha. Hyun Bin is just so awesome. <3 The ending was good too, teaching nice ideas about life. =)

chasty02

Post by chasty02 » Aug 19th, '05, 17:27

This series is quite similar to "Bridget Jone's Diary".
SamSoon was awesome. She is so pretty! I wished the director would have cast someone different for "SamShik". Even though HyunBin was a hottie and ok in acting skills...someone with more emotion and attitude would have worked better.
Overall though...one of the best series in a long while...

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Aug 20th, '05, 10:41

mission wrote:hey does anybody know what the mobile phone that sam shik uses is?
You like Sam Sik's phone huh? Me too, I had always love using the flip phone, but his phone is very unique and pretty new!!

Here is a picture of the phone, it's the Samsung (AnyCall) with the letter "June" on it.

Michelle_Wongie84

Post by Michelle_Wongie84 » Aug 21st, '05, 10:54

I absolutly love this series.It's really funny:)

Does anyone know where I can download the full kim sam soon OST Album? There r some sonmgs that I really but I can't seem to find them.

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Aug 23rd, '05, 06:26

Michelle_Wongie84 wrote:I absolutly love this series.It's really funny:)

Does anyone know where I can download the full kim sam soon OST Album? There r some sonmgs that I really but I can't seem to find them.
I can upload into megaupload and you can download from there. It is a Winrar file.

khf

Post by khf » Aug 23rd, '05, 06:44

Sorry for asking this stupid question but i want to know that,rite now,in real life,is Kim sun-ah that fat?

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Aug 23rd, '05, 13:52

khf wrote:Sorry for asking this stupid question but i want to know that,rite now,in real life,is Kim sun-ah that fat?
I heard she gained a lot of weight (Around 10-15 lbs?) for this drama.

PinkieJosie

Post by PinkieJosie » Aug 23rd, '05, 19:05

CarolL wrote:

I can upload into megaupload and you can download from there. It is a Winrar file.
omg that would be real great!!=D
Does anyone know where i can dld this series in 350 version because im missing 9-16 please help thanks!!

khf

Post by khf » Aug 23rd, '05, 20:35

iceberri wrote:
khf wrote:Sorry for asking this stupid question but i want to know that,rite now,in real life,is Kim sun-ah that fat?
I heard she gained a lot of weight (Around 10-15 lbs?) for this drama.
Wow,willing to gain weight for this drama :blink ,great sacrifice :lol

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Aug 24th, '05, 10:07

Kim Sun Ah still looks endearing even when she's fat.
she strikes me as someone with that unattainable 'X-factor'.
she might not be the prettiest, but her enthusiasm won me over.
ie. how she gained weight just to fit into her role is commendable.

fromyjg

have you got it?

Post by fromyjg » Aug 24th, '05, 12:48

here is the OST

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/hansunzzang/okui1

tszyan

Post by tszyan » Aug 25th, '05, 07:27

PinkieJosie wrote:
CarolL wrote:

omg that would be real great!!=D
Does anyone know where i can dld this series in 350 version because im missing 9-16 please help thanks!!
in clubbox here. http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver they actually come out quite clear :D thats what i watched it with. subtitles are found at d-addicts:D

this is one of my favorite drama of all time. I finished it. Theres a gaint thread 1110+ pages on Soompi. I hope I can answer any questions you guys have since I just recently finsihed.

One question I have is does anyone know Model and Brand SamSik phone is? I LOVE his phone. it's so awesome. Any idea? Any one?
edit^ NEVERMIND I JUST SAW THE POST. AHHH! I'm so happy I finally know!/edit

pufferfish

Post by pufferfish » Aug 25th, '05, 07:34

alstar83

Post by alstar83 » Aug 25th, '05, 16:44

anyone knows the song that Samsoon was singing while samshik was playing the piano?
it was an old song, she said...

Tommy83

Post by Tommy83 » Aug 26th, '05, 00:27

chasty02 wrote:This series is quite similar to "Bridget Jone's Diary".
SamSoon was awesome. She is so pretty! I wished the director would have cast someone different for "SamShik". Even though HyunBin was a hottie and ok in acting skills...someone with more emotion and attitude would have worked better.
Overall though...one of the best series in a long while...
The series is nothing like "Bridget Jone's Diary'. I don't why so many character fall in love with her. Her attitude and behaviour are very annoying. This is not very realistic in today world, most men wouldn't want to have a wife that keep shouting and beating them !!

iguanafever

Post by iguanafever » Aug 30th, '05, 13:07

I just finished watching this drama. I really enjoyed watching this, I hope they'll make more dramas like this. This drama is really fun to watch... :P

Is there anyone who has a copy of the dialogue in one of the episode where the girl from the restaurant,which is somewhat the leader of the waitresses, enumerated the different kind of guys? If anyone has a copy of this, please post it here...

Thanks a lot... :roll

vivianoO

helps..!!!!

Post by vivianoO » Aug 31st, '05, 19:09

hey guys..after reading bout this drama..i wan to watch it..but i dunno where to download..can anyone help me!!...
where can i download this drama???
thanks ya.. :D

Tommy83

Re: helps..!!!!

Post by Tommy83 » Aug 31st, '05, 19:28

vivianoO wrote:hey guys..after reading bout this drama..i wan to watch it..but i dunno where to download..can anyone help me!!...
where can i download this drama???
thanks ya.. :D
Here is the link to the torrent files.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... sub=&sort=

rinimeatballs

Post by rinimeatballs » Sep 3rd, '05, 05:09

i cant believe thats sun ah. the same girl from shes on duty and s dairy she looks so diff. did she gain the weight just for this show cause i dont remember her being that chubby in the moives

zarbiey

Post by zarbiey » Sep 5th, '05, 04:16

rinimeatballs wrote:i cant believe thats sun ah. the same girl from shes on duty and s dairy she looks so diff. did she gain the weight just for this show cause i dont remember her being that chubby in the moives
hi!!
i think i read somewhere that she intentionally put on some weight just for MNIKSS... :)

haven't seen she's on duty yet... i'm still looking around for this...

bawkchoii

Post by bawkchoii » Sep 5th, '05, 21:18

ooo I can't wait to watch! After re-watching summer scent..I'm in need of a cheerful series..lol x__x

penny_01

Post by penny_01 » Sep 6th, '05, 06:46

Hyun Bin is very hot :w00t: I can confirm this. He just become my favorite after watching this story. I have never seen "Ireland" before. Now I'm downloading ep.15 ..can't wait to see it after I finished ep.14 :D ... this serie is so wonderful :wub: The girl who play "She is on Duty" is so funny :P I like her ne...even she is not cute that much.. :roll .....Hope you guys don't miss this great serie. :mrgreen:

Just request some help from you guys -- I tried to find out "Wallpaper" but can't find them out :cry: .. anyone knows where I can get the nice wallpaper. Thank you very much for help and share **kiss**

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Sep 6th, '05, 10:37

penny_01 wrote:Just request some help from you guys -- I tried to find out "Wallpaper" but can't find them out :cry: .. anyone knows where I can get the nice wallpaper. Thank you very much for help and share **kiss**
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/samsoon/wallpaper/

penny_01

Post by penny_01 » Sep 7th, '05, 04:52

Thank you very much ~ Jannah :wub: .. i visited MBC website before but i couldn't find any wallpaper -*- i can't read korean lg. so i tried to click sub link but still couldn't find them ... thank you again na :D

rinimeatballs

Post by rinimeatballs » Sep 7th, '05, 17:00

hah hyun bin is a hotty..but he sure can sweat did anyone else notice at times his back was completly wet wow.. the last eps

pufferfish

Post by pufferfish » Sep 8th, '05, 08:09

Did u watch the ng Clips, he was filming that scene at the door with Kim Sun ah
several times in and out of the door hence that explain the sweat...SEXY :wub:

vivianoO

Post by vivianoO » Sep 8th, '05, 12:37

sigh...any links with chinese substitle can give me ar...i dwl many times before but none of it had and some are even worst...i really wan to watch this drama...please send the links...i'm using bitcomet to dwl....thanks

NaTsUmE_MaYa

Post by NaTsUmE_MaYa » Sep 8th, '05, 13:11

OMG..this drama is totally hilarious....plus it has 2 of the hottest guys on earth!!Hyun Bin n the korean-American guy.... :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm currently on episode 5 but can't hardly wait to finish downloading the rest of the episodes...2 thumbs up for My Name Is Kim Sam Soon.. :thumright: :thumleft:

NiikuraKaoru

Post by NiikuraKaoru » Sep 13th, '05, 03:06

im on episode 13 right now, SO FUNNY! cant stop laughing. some things are kinda like Full House. but for god sakes this drama is WAY better. full house was so repetitive and kinda boring. this one made me laugh more on the first episode than all of full house combined... -.-; hyun bin is so cute <3 xD and that american daniel henney or w.e is pretty hot too ._. n e wayz this drama is HIGHLY recommended, so hilarious, i love how she daydreams and ur like "wow is this really happening?" then its like really not, lmao.

hey... im blood type O everyone. that means im easy goin and dont need to wipe ._. lmao. sam soon is one ridiculously funny lady.

penny_01

Post by penny_01 » Sep 17th, '05, 12:31

pufferfish wrote:Did u watch the ng Clips, he was filming that scene at the door with Kim Sun ah
several times in and out of the door hence that explain the sweat...SEXY :wub:
Hi Pufferfish -- could you explain more about the NG scene? I tried to sort it out but not sure that I missed any scene or not. :-(

MNIKSS's NG is so funny and made me laugh harder. I think Korean acting is reality, when they hit I can hear the sound as well. It must be hurt but they can do it pretty well. They are so cool :D Oh... KSA and HB :wub: I love them very much. I become a little loony after watch this serie :lol

Lavos_Hakimi

Post by Lavos_Hakimi » Sep 23rd, '05, 10:52

Anyone know if there is a way to get episodes 13,14, and 15 on either IRC or if there is another site that has torrents for those episodes? Would rather get involved in the hassle of setting up clubbox for just those three episodes. Would like to get them here but torrents haven't been uploaded for the last three eps but would really like to finish the series.

Thanks a ton though to those who have been nice enough to upload the episodes so far, really appreciated. :)

HyunBin_isHOTT

What u ppl dink of My lovely sam soon

Post by HyunBin_isHOTT » Sep 24th, '05, 18:54

Anyone know where to dl my lovely sam soon esp??It would be a great if you could tell me : :lol :tv:

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Sep 24th, '05, 19:04

Right here on D-Addicts, under the title "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon" :-)

NiikuraKaoru

Post by NiikuraKaoru » Sep 24th, '05, 19:11

yea theres already a thread on this, but ill just answer ur question. ITS SO FREAKIN FUNNY I LOVE IT :lol

cel

Post by cel » Sep 25th, '05, 11:07

I know this is a little off topic but i just want to say happy happy birthday to hyun-bin. Hope he'll have more projects as good as mnkss. :D

Oi Mei

Post by Oi Mei » Sep 26th, '05, 19:20

OMG this Kdrama is sooooooooooo funny. I loved it. I think everyone should watch this. I couldnt stop laughing when HB tried to kill the piggie-toy. And Sam Soon's older sister was WONDERFUL!

tingy

Post by tingy » Sep 29th, '05, 05:48

ya i love this show... :wub:..i was practically laughing at every scene for the 1st few episodes...

fendercat

Post by fendercat » Oct 3rd, '05, 12:28

Hi, it's my first post here :)

Recently I've started watching KSS with English subtitles linked in this thread, and began to post some comments and corrections in here.

My work by no means intends to slight efforts done by the original translators, but to share some background information about Korean culture in general which I hope might help you enjoy the drama better.

Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks!

penny_01

Post by penny_01 » Oct 4th, '05, 05:04

fendercat wrote:Hi, it's my first post here :)

Recently I've started watching KSS with English subtitles linked in this thread, and began to post some comments and corrections in here.

My work by no means intends to slight efforts done by the original translators, but to share some background information about Korean culture in general which I hope might help you enjoy the drama better.

Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks!
Many Thanks fendercat. I enjoy reading your explanation and corrections....It's great. I acknowledge more about Korean culture and also korean joking style. I, sometimes, read subtitle without any background so I have to shape some pictures in my mind which I'm not sure its corrective. That's why your correction is definitely help. :mrgreen: Please keep on going your hard work :wub:

jINGx

Post by jINGx » Oct 5th, '05, 00:18

sorry this is kind of random, but I have been watching MNiKSS (first time) and I've gotten up to episode 11. I have really enjoyed it so far, but doesanyone else think that hee-jin's english voice doesn't match up with her lips moving?

synkronize

Post by synkronize » Oct 5th, '05, 09:31

Hi Guys, after reading your comments on MNIKSS, I started a marathon download for the episodes.

I watched 5 episodes in 1 day last Saturday and I haven't started burning the rest onto the CD yet. Can't wait to watch it.

I definitely have to agree that this series is by far the funniest that I've ever watched!! I mean, most of the kdramas that I know off have some or a lot of teary-eye element. Like Winter Sonata, Autumn in my heart (oh god, i remember crying so much that i had to call in sick 1 day because my eyes were so puffy!) and love story in harvard (was admiring alex hong most of the time :wub: )

In fact, the other eason why I love MNIKSS is because of Sam Soon's character. She is so down-to-earth and the kind where she doesn't really give a rat-as$ about anything just so her opinion is heard. I can relate to her being the chubby side and her love for food. This takes away (at least) the usual common pretty faces that we usually see in most kdramas.

Does the actress playing Sam Soon act in other series?

kko_lit

Post by kko_lit » Oct 5th, '05, 09:56

synkronize wrote:In fact, the other eason why I love MNIKSS is because of Sam Soon's character. She is so down-to-earth and the kind where she doesn't really give a rat-as$ about anything just so her opinion is heard. I can relate to her being the chubby side and her love for food. This takes away (at least) the usual common pretty faces that we usually see in most kdramas.

Does the actress playing Sam Soon act in other series?
i totally agree with you! this it why i like this series as well!
i'm tired of the typical, pretty lead girls in dramas...

i dunno for other series...
but if i'm not mistaken, she's in the movies 'she's on duty' <--not sure of the title

Sukai

Post by Sukai » Oct 6th, '05, 09:50

^ I agree with you guys, its also funny and romantic :D

seraphiney

Post by seraphiney » Oct 7th, '05, 09:29

i'm up to ep 12 and loving every bit of the series! i think sam soon is realistic which is why a lot of ppl can relate to the drama. i love the part where she doesnt give in to JH's ex...standing up for her own right, it felt so real and honest rather than just selfishness. not like the usual dramas where the lead actress alwiz give way making them look unbelievably noble.

although i sometimes find it hard to believe that JH would fall for her, but i guess thats reality too. you couldnt really expect a guy to hang on to his first love forever? he would choose to be with the current person who makes him happy.

hyun bin is soooo hot. so tall and cute and full of boyish charms! glad to hear his acting improved. loved the scene where he told sam soon not to listen to anyone except him...so man!!! hope to see him in more upcoming dramas.

kim sun ah did a fantastic job as sam soon. she made her feel so real with all the flaws, yet lovable!

fantastic cast, storyline and music to top it off! will be sad when it ends...

Sukai

Post by Sukai » Oct 7th, '05, 09:50

i was wondering if they made a music vid of this series? i heard they did but i don't know if this is true or not, does any one know? :unsure: if it is could you please upload it :-)

Sassy Man

Post by Sassy Man » Oct 8th, '05, 15:25

aint finished yet. but pretyy good so far.

one thing no one has touched on yet. and i guess this is where the subtleties and nuances of language come in...

but the actual title in itself requires a certain cultural understanding.

girl's names that have 'Soon' in it like Soonyi, Boksoon, Soonyong etc are considered very old fashioned.. and any younger girls who have Soon in their name incite a fair bit of giggle. But amongst them all, Samsoon is probably the most daggiest/geekyest/old fashioned/unfashionable-est name of them all...

just a little insight....

kko_lit

Post by kko_lit » Oct 8th, '05, 17:21

Sassy Man wrote:aint finished yet. but pretyy good so far.

one thing no one has touched on yet. and i guess this is where the subtleties and nuances of language come in...

girl's names that have 'Soon' in it like Soonyi, Boksoon, Soonyong etc are considered very old fashioned.. and any younger girls who have Soon in their name incite a fair bit of giggle. But amongst them all, Samsoon is probably the most daggiest/geekyest/old fashioned/unfashionable-est name of them all...

FINALLY! i get it. hahaha! :P

thanks, for explaining that.

synkronize

Post by synkronize » Oct 9th, '05, 04:20

Sassy Manwrote:
aint finished yet. but pretyy good so far.

Nowonder!! I've been wondering what is so funny about her name. What about the captain's name?

seraphiney

Post by seraphiney » Oct 10th, '05, 08:11

one thing in the last ep that i didnt quite get. y did JH had to go travelling round US by himself? i thought he was just goin to send HJ off and come back...was he doin some soul searching? :unsure:

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Oct 12th, '05, 15:53

do anyone can send to me My Name is Kim sam soon ep 13 -14 MQ 350 ..? :-(
i have all ..but because ...dunno where in my pack cd ... that mean i lost O.O..
+ i need upload this serie in AO ..
arg ..
in torrent, clubbox, irc, download , megaupload, yousendit ..anything ..SNIF!!!
someone help me :-( :cry:

it's really excellent serie ... the one a best in drama korean ^^
must see it

synkronize

Post by synkronize » Oct 18th, '05, 15:14

i'm still stuck at episode 15!! very low seeders. Does anyone know/suggest an alternative site?

synkronize

Post by synkronize » Oct 18th, '05, 15:18

oh does anyone have the link to the NG clip?? I am desperate to watch it.

kko_lit

Post by kko_lit » Oct 19th, '05, 13:03

synkronize wrote:oh does anyone have the link to the NG clip?? I am desperate to watch it.
you can just search it on the torrent section

but anyway, here's the link to the http://d-addicts.net/torrents/My%20Name ... vi.torrent ng clip... enjoy!

synkronize

Post by synkronize » Oct 19th, '05, 14:43

whoops sorry!

silly me, I must have been blind to miss that one out. thanks kko_lit

Winny

Post by Winny » Oct 20th, '05, 08:53

I laughed so hard when samsoon danced.. HAhhaha

synkronize

Post by synkronize » Oct 20th, '05, 16:27

yeah she totally rawks! i couldn't stop laughing at the way she walks and talks. too cute

ladyfoxx

Post by ladyfoxx » Oct 22nd, '05, 16:48

When I first started out watching KSS I wasn't enthralled because the jokes and remarks weren't that funny to me. I think it has A LOT to do with understanding the Korean culture. But anyway, as I progressed in the episodes, I can say it's safe for me to say now that I'm totally addicted to KSS. One thing that I really HATE is that KSS makes noises/exasperated sounds after she eats/drinks and then rubs her mouth. Ugh, totally gross manners! BUT, I LOVE her to death... each one of us probably has or does something that can be considered gross. I think that us ladies can all relate to her in one way or another. It's true, she's so down to earth and represents a significant portion of the female gender; which is not a surprise that MBC had such high viewer rates with this drama.

I'm still waiting to watch the final three episodes, 14, 15, 16! I have no discipline to wait for everything to download first and then watch, although in times like this I wish I had. I can't wait!! ~aja aja fighting~
Oh, and THANK YOU so much to everyone who has helped seed the series to me. I really appreciate it!!! :thumright:

Something_Cool

Post by Something_Cool » Oct 23rd, '05, 02:09

this is one of my favorite shows. very funny and i would say better than full house in my opinion.

mms

Post by mms » Oct 24th, '05, 22:28

just finished watching it. kss n full house share some themes, the only differennce is that i find myself siding the ex's side halfway through the drama. haha she's way lot hotter n the only sad moments i had throughout the story were hers n not samsoon's. it's kinda like hee jin is playing ji euna's role, haha cause IT's just so hard (if u know wut i mean). memories can't be wiped, so i would always go for fullhouse!! but still kss is a decent drama!

roseyjoy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by roseyjoy » Oct 26th, '05, 02:31

I liked this drama more than Full House actually. XD I think it was the atmostphere and the lead character, mostly. Full House was sweet and cute, but didn't feel very down to earth, but in MNIKSS, I really liked all the characters. There wasn't really anyone to hate; even that smarmy ex-boyfriend was pretty funny, even if he was dislikable. I liked that. Kim SamSoon's character was great too. She wasn't what most buys would find really attractive, but I'm not a guy, so that's ok with me. I liked HyunBin and Daniel Henney in this drama too... they were both very very attractive.

I liked this scene. XD I wished I was there nohraebahng-ing with them.

Image Image
Kim Sun-a is so pretty (in my opinion). I heard she knows 5 languages and plays the piano like a professional.

Image Image
... how is he so hot? And he kept cutely smiling throughout the drama too... almost too much smiling.

Image Image Image
So cute. I liked his character more than Bi's character also, which might be part of the reason I like MNIKSS more than Full House.

She's really pretty too.

(Miaka! If you come back and check out this thread ... Hi! Funny running into you here. :lol )

madraegan

Post by madraegan » Oct 26th, '05, 06:41

anyone have episode 2 of kim sam soon? i've been looking for it everywhere but unfortunately bittorrent and clubbox doesn't work for me because i live in a dorm and they don't permit it. please anyone that has it can you please upload it either in yousendit or MU or anywhere.this series is just so funny! i've only managed to get episode 1 and i cant wait to see the other episodes. thank you so much!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Oct 26th, '05, 21:15

Omg. Hyun Bin is to die for! He is utterably HOT. Lol. But it's a little awkward seeing that the female lead isn't just as hot. Hm. But well that doesn't make this series bad. It was actually very funny indeed, loved all the little parts where Hyun Bin and that girl argue.

Just, the ending was a bit disappointing. I'm not sure what it was, but it wasn't what I had expected it to turn out like. Oh well, I guess that's still acceptable. ;D

synkronize

Post by synkronize » Oct 28th, '05, 07:41

Henney is SO HOT!!! :wub: :w00t: :w00t:

If i ever met him in real life, I would be so speechless!! His face is just so good looking, so chiselled!!

Sam Soon rawks! I wish they would have MNIKSS 2!!

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Oct 28th, '05, 07:53

theedqueen wrote:
spoiler for ep6 wrote: Ok, so did anyone watch ep 6 yet? Wooooo that was a beautiful kiss. Koreans usually disappoint me in the action department, but Samsoon did not disappoint me ^^. In fact, she kissed two different guys in the same episode and they were both great.
Huh? I have watched the series several times but can't recall her kissing another guy, same episode. Let me watch again....

jennyvu

Post by jennyvu » Oct 28th, '05, 23:26

firestorm wrote:Heard this show is doing very well and recevied well in korea itself.

Any team subbing this? :D Too much to ask right.. i will wait patiently........
yes there are english subs...just go in the first episode of kim sam soon series and the link is available there :D

jennyvu

Post by jennyvu » Oct 28th, '05, 23:29

oh can anyone spoil something for me hahaha [for the one whos seen it of course] doesn huyn bin and kim fall in love? =D

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: have you got it?

Post by rambutan » Oct 29th, '05, 01:19

fromyjg wrote:

here is the OST

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/hansunzzang/okui1
D-Addicts has the full selection of songs but the songs are in two files. The first file is listed under the "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" torrents page. The second, named "My Lovely SamSoon", is not easily found because it is not listed under the "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" torrents page. The second album contains the favourite oldie, i.e. the song KSS sang before the kiss!

SammiA

Post by SammiA » Nov 12th, '05, 08:27

I've really been enjoying Kim Sam Soon, its been a bit of both discovering and rediscovering Korean romantic-comedies.

One interesting thing I noticed though is the actress who plays Yoo HeeJin seems to have an Australian accent when speaking English. Can anyone provide more details on that?

storme

Post by storme » Nov 12th, '05, 12:01

can't help posting my comments about KSS too.. :D

i loved this series, too. one of the best i've watched so far. at first i was hesitant to watch this considering that many compared this to fullhouse (which is by the way my first fave). but my curiousity won me over. this series received such high ratings and popularity that i finally decided to give it a try. the first 5 minutes or so, i was already feeling tear-eyed over Samsoon's break up with her bf..and as the series progressed, i was feeling sad over Samsoon's life. Samsoon gets into my heart, quite unexpectedly. I loved her from then on. I laughed with her and cried with her. You can say i was hooked. :-)

it helps that the other actors were cute (hyunbin is such a cutie! (even with limited facial expressions, he's quite effective) and heejin was adorable. the series also has a very beautiful soundtrack and memorable lines (the fox and the wolf..hehe!!)

fullhouse would always have a special place in my heart (and i would be forever a bi-kyo fan) but samsoon and samshik also deserves my love..hehe!!!

kim sunah and hyunbin were just great in this series. :cheers: though i love kim sunah more... :-)

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 13th, '05, 00:51

i luv kim sun ah from shes on duty... shes a great actress...
so i finally decided to watch this drama... even tho im not into k-dramas... and im totally hooked now keke even tho i hav only watched 2 eps ... *wish i had more space in my hd to dl the whole series* :D