STAY AWAY.
2%

Total votes: 266

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Sweet 18 (KBS, 2004)

Post by iceberri » Aug 31st, '04, 13:39

Since we realized that not everyone's going to agree with our opinion, here's a discussion thread to talk about Sweet 18 -- i.e. whether you liked it or not, character analysis... just keep in mind not to post any spoilers without proper warning (Quote it, and put the text in white).

Use the following tags to indicate a spoiler:
{Quote}{color=white}SPOILER HERE{/color}{/quote}
Just replace all the { }'s with corresponding [ ]'s. =)

the review for this drama can be found here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7101
Last edited by iceberri on Aug 31st, '04, 23:40, edited 1 time in total.

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Aug 31st, '04, 16:43

whoohoo, first to vote.

I voted, See It! It's a funny, light hearted drama that plays out like a cartoon at times w/ the way the main characters bicker and even the way Jung-sook's friends play off eachother when they poke fun of Jung-sook is comical. Definitely a must see for drama fans simply because it's hilarious.

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Sep 2nd, '04, 09:18

I voted "see it". I loved it tons although it had some random cheese :lol But I didn't want to choose "life altering", I just don't think it's compelling or anything...just really really enjoyable :D

exupery

Post by exupery » Sep 20th, '04, 08:18

neonkinpatsu wrote:I voted "see it". I loved it tons although it had some random cheese :lol But I didn't want to choose "life altering", I just don't think it's compelling or anything...just really really enjoyable :D
i agree ... life altering it definitely is not but it's such a fun drama to watch. such a feel good drama. great chemisty between the leads and the side characters are all quite adorable instead of annoying like in some dramas. :mrgreen:

btw ... great review there iceberri. i enjoyed reading it. :rol l

the last part of the drama i thought was pretty unnecessary was :
spoiler wrote:jung-suh's sudden obsession in discovering herself/what she can be good in. the whole exercise was pretty futile effort since nothing came out of it and i was bored after awhile. i rather they stick to the theme that even if you have no goals in life & your only dream is to marry the guy you love ... that should count as something because not everyone wants the same thing out of life.
edit by puccakiss79: put the spoiler in the quote box

babyguh

Post by babyguh » Sep 20th, '04, 08:23

i liked it alot because it was a break from the o so many tearjerkers i was watching. Thankx to pucca who recommended it. Needed a laugh atm. It was very sweet and romantic. voted for see it

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Sep 20th, '04, 08:44

It's a must-watch! :wub: I enjoyed this series thoroughly, maybe because it was a refreshing change from all the melodramas I've been watching. I guess I can say that it's my favourite k-drama to date, as it's the one that has affected me the most. As lighthearted as it is, this drama made me reflect a lot on life & love. If you want a feel-good drama, this is first one you should watch! :)

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Sep 20th, '04, 20:32

Indeed... if I had to pick one of the choices up there, it'd have to be "See it!" mainly because it falls into the comedy genre; no matter how good the drama is, it really prevents it from becoming "life-altering".. ahh well, it's definitely worthwhile. :)

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Sep 20th, '04, 23:10

Another vote for see it! Not too many "life altering" shows around anyway. This was the first series I watched that had me laughing out loud in almost every episode. I have to admit, I liked it well enough to beg for a trade rather than wait for the last 7 eps!!!

rainidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rainidy » Sep 21st, '04, 18:16

I'll definitely say see it, because this drama is really light hearted and funny. So if you need something to cheer you up and relax, I think that you should watch this drama. Both of the main characters are really lovable. Some parts are hilarious too. :lol

KrystalHeart

Post by KrystalHeart » Sep 27th, '04, 18:35

I saw My Little Bride before Sweet 18. It's got some similarities ...

Sweet 18 is a cute comedy. I totally loved it. Hahah .. loved the Magnet dude too.

dreni

Post by dreni » Oct 14th, '04, 06:13

I liked it a lot.

My mom thought Jung Sook was too weird tho. It's good in that the character portrayls are liike the ones in fanfics when they are all ubsurd.

Ie: the movie, That Guy Was Hot / Cool did not have as much "life" in it...

pankanshe

Post by pankanshe » Oct 20th, '04, 21:16

Couldn't stand it.... Seriously.

xkanamex

Post by xkanamex » Oct 20th, '04, 21:47

I'm only up to episode 11 on the series, but from what I've seen I absolutely love it. It's definately one of my top favs!

jennxxness

Post by jennxxness » Oct 28th, '04, 01:54

It was good. see it

haha land

Nice song in Sweet 18- episode 4

Post by haha land » Oct 30th, '04, 14:26

Hi can anyone please tell me the name of the song/singer in Sweet 18 - episode 4 (at time around 49 minutes) when she was dancing in nightclub wearing green t-shirt :wub: .

Thank you very much

jennxxness

Post by jennxxness » Oct 30th, '04, 17:22

oh can anyone tell me what song it was when the two were near the fire place, looking through the guy's old belongings??? I really really want that song

apples

Post by apples » Nov 7th, '04, 11:26

I really enjoyed this series! Although it slowed down near the end, the rest of the series had me laughing so hard that I almost fell off my bed. The story is sweet.

I wonder why My Love Patzzi is much more popular than this one. I find this drama much more hilarious than MLP. And there's just more to this series than just laughs and romance.

I really urge ppl to see this.

bludawn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by bludawn » Nov 7th, '04, 11:47

jennxxness wrote:oh can anyone tell me what song it was when the two were near the fire place, looking through the guy's old belongings??? I really really want that song
han dong jun - neo reul sarang hae

iRisJjang~

Post by iRisJjang~ » Nov 15th, '04, 01:13

right now Vancouver is showing it every monday to friday morning at 8:30 - 9:00...

screw school.

i cant watch this drama... T_T

i want my lee dong gun...

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Nov 15th, '04, 01:14

iRisJjang~ wrote:right now Vancouver is showing it every monday to friday morning at 8:30 - 9:00...

screw school.

which channel?

pankanshe

Post by pankanshe » Nov 22nd, '04, 08:46

For some reason, I could not stand this drama at all. I think it was too cutesy for me...

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 22nd, '04, 09:15

i voted see it~ this comedy is sweet and the hilarity is enough to make you go "oh my god".

highly recommended k-drama~!! :lol

myunus

Re: Nice song in Sweet 18- episode 4

Post by myunus » Nov 22nd, '04, 10:24

haha land wrote:Hi can anyone please tell me the name of the song/singer in Sweet 18 - episode 4 (at time around 49 minutes) when she was dancing in nightclub wearing green t-shirt :wub: .

Thank you very much
Song from Banana Girl - Ung Dung Ee

Btw voted for See it.. Funny.... :D :D

apples

Re: Nice song in Sweet 18- episode 4

Post by apples » Nov 24th, '04, 05:53

myunus wrote:
haha land wrote:Hi can anyone please tell me the name of the song/singer in Sweet 18 - episode 4 (at time around 49 minutes) when she was dancing in nightclub wearing green t-shirt :wub: .

Thank you very much
Song from Banana Girl - Ung Dung Ee

Btw voted for See it.. Funny.... :D :D
can you help me find this? i had it before, but i forgot where i got it..

JCrewz

Post by JCrewz » Nov 24th, '04, 19:12

jaycee05 wrote:
iRisJjang~ wrote:right now Vancouver is showing it every monday to friday morning at 8:30 - 9:00...

screw school.

which channel?
is it Vancouver, Canada or Vancouver, Seattle??which channel?? :idea:

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Nov 25th, '04, 03:08

well, whatever channel it is, it doesn't matter anymore ..
because I just finished the show last sunday :D ....
Minor Spoilers wrote:It was really a fun show to watch, I thought it'll be bad because I wasn't really familiar of Han Ji Hye, except for the few minutes Ive seen her in summer scent--my least favorite kdrama--and I started to watch it just for Lee Dong Gun...

I thought it was just your ordinary cliched teen drama...
when I saw the comic-style slow-motion-captured imitations of jacky chan's moves...
The typical five screeching school girls--or the group of married co-workers who love to gossip and cheat behind their wives..
The old funky traditional music...
The several times Jung sook howled like a baby---or the agonizing wait for a teaspoon of tears to come out...
The unforgetabble shot of Lee Dong Gun covering his face with a fan....
The adorable character played by the grandpa who I just want to enfold in a bear hug whenever I see him into one of those flowing dress-like traditional korean clothes...
The supposedly evil witch who turned into a fun-loving sarcastic, scheming lawyer...
The very unlikely love team who surfaced close to the end...
It was pretty amazing I didnt find myself gagging on any of these scenes...I cant really figure it out why...instead of feeling icky and groaning endlessly, I found myself giggling after I accepted the fact that Han Ji Jye doesnt need to shed loads of tears because this is a comedy, and her lip-pouting-skill is enough for the dramatic scenes.

It could have ended at episode 13 or 14, but I dont think I'll want that anyway....The romance part was concluded on those episodes, and the last two episodes centered around Jung sook's dream and the grandfather's dying days...I was really satisfied with the last few episodes compared to other dramas which are rushed--and most of the time tragic.

Sometimes, Jung sook's stupidity and childishness rubbed into me, but I still like her character. I like the way she didnt have any tantrums concerning Ga Young's and Hyuk Joon's earlier relationship.

Finally, the development of their marriage life was well established. At first, I can't see them being husband and wife...I mean that first scene at the club...one can really see the huge age gap between Jung sook and Hyuk joon...
But after a series of tie-tying, dinner dates, and a lot of fights....seeing them holding hands, or singing together feel so natural, like they were really meant to be married (although Jung sook didnt get rid of her childish antics
).
I voted See it...u wont really know if this is your kinda show if u dont look for urself....

wantse094

Post by wantse094 » Dec 8th, '04, 10:33

It's some what like Full House isn't it?? I've only caught a few episodes so far but I'm liking it... the downloading is so slow... I can wait...!! :lol

takz

erh...

Post by takz » Dec 11th, '04, 04:59

since this series is like "my little bride" im sure to like this...

i like the plot and the characters...

just give me a little time so i could watch the entire series...

then i'll make some good comments about this sweet 18... :P

michellepop

great comedy series

Post by michellepop » Jan 26th, '05, 04:00

I really did love this series becuase of the comedy and love that it had. AND I will be 18 soon, couple of months :w00t: . My mother, who loves series, even watched it with me on my computer!!! We are vietnamese and I translated it the subs to her :P . So you see, we love dramas. She really liked it because it was cute, and I loved it becuse it was cute and I love the girl. The end was long because it did drag on the deal of her dream and the grandfather dying :cry: . It was sad to see the funeral, but at least the end made up for it.

RECOMMENDED!!!! :wub:

supadupahearn

Post by supadupahearn » Jan 26th, '05, 08:56

this is so awesome. very funny. glad that it is not typical about love triangles or cancer

aznfudd

pleasant

Post by aznfudd » Jan 29th, '05, 10:15

Sweet 18 stars a cute girl which is reason enough for me to watch it. I agree with the comment that says this series is similar to my little bride. Its basically teh movie stretched into a 16ep drama. (i highly recommend My Little Bride, ish good) Anyways, sweet 18 has bits and pieces of humorous moments that i enjoyed. Also, it has a lot of korean culture that i've never known about. I don't think this is one of the best dramas i've seen, but its quite pleasant.

aprilx3

Post by aprilx3 » Jan 30th, '05, 00:07

i don't favor this drama. :glare: it's okay though. i voted only if you have extra time.

apples

Post by apples » Feb 1st, '05, 10:30

isn't this jung gyung-ho who starred as choi yoon in i'm sorry i love you?

just checking.

pear
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pear » Feb 1st, '05, 10:39

apples wrote:

just checking.
yup..i think thats him.. i spotted him only when i re-watched sweet 18. looks kinda different tho.

apples

Post by apples » Feb 1st, '05, 10:48

pear wrote:
apples wrote:

just checking.
yup..i think thats him.. i spotted him only when i re-watched sweet 18. looks kinda different tho.
same here! :D i've watched it so many times and it didn't occur to me at all until now.

though sweet 18 is older than misa, he looks so much younger and much shorter in this drama. maybe because of han ji hye. i think she is taller than average.

qoogirl

Post by qoogirl » Feb 6th, '05, 00:05

I was definitely all for Sweet 18 until I just got to episode 13.

It's enough to know the story up to then--in fact, when you know the main goal of the story has been fulfilled...STOP.

Now I think I can't even watch 15 or 16, and that's all I've left to see. I feel like I'll just hate the entire series.

12 and 13 have started to make the drama seem like a complete different story from the original one...

baka_neko

Post by baka_neko » Feb 11th, '05, 06:09

sweet 18 is definately light entertainment.
provides a bit og giggle after a long day by portraying everyday events and such in a belly tickling way!

was sooooo sweet when they both realised they were madly in love with each other~

manderley_angel

is cute

Post by manderley_angel » Feb 17th, '05, 12:47

this my first kdrama!! its such a cute series and by the end it really lived to its name.... it really is SWEEEEETT! the last two episodes were not that great... but overall its a must see.... just look at the awesome chemistry between lee dong gun and han ji hye....

i watched this 3 times now, because my mom and my sister wanted to see it... and lemme tell u my sister usually doesn't agree with my taste in shows, but she loved this one!

alstar83

Post by alstar83 » Feb 23rd, '05, 23:40

I love this series so much. I stayed up straight 1 day and 1 night to finish it. I am glad that I picked this movies to dl. I like Lee dong Gun, in the movie he is such a nice husband, so responsible and so caring.
I can not wait until spring break to watch it again. Have to study now.....^ ^

Can you guy recommend other similiar movies or his good movies for me? Thank you.

xmunkeezx

Post by xmunkeezx » Feb 25th, '05, 23:46

I voted see if you have extra time ...

I loved it in the beginning, but then it just made me lose interest. It wasn't bad at all, but it wasn't wonderful either. To me, it was just light entertainment to make me laugh, but the foolish acts .... the cute stuff, really didn't do so well with me. Nonetheless, it's still a nice watch, just there are better things that you could watch instead.

Kayote

Post by Kayote » Feb 26th, '05, 00:30

I rated the 3rd option.

For me it was kind of toooo sweet. Kind of like a sweet dish which is a bit too sweet for its own good. It is obviously made towards female audiances rather than general.

I guess maybe the fact that I was watching this after Attic Cat, my expectations were too high.

The best thing was the ending which redeemed it a bit. Definately one of the better endings...

Kay

justme

Post by justme » Feb 26th, '05, 00:54

It reminded me of Full House which I watched first...

It was life altering , definitely!! I'm ready to get hitched!

HazelNuit

Post by HazelNuit » Mar 2nd, '05, 02:04

Does anyone know where I can DL this series? it sounds like something I would like

bbgirl03

Post by bbgirl03 » Mar 5th, '05, 16:13

see it ^__^

inna

SWEET 18 is the BEST!!!!!

Post by inna » Mar 7th, '05, 18:45

i love :wub: sweet 18 is my second kdrama i've seen and this show is my ultime favorite it was just sweet and beautiful :cry: i chose life altering because this made me look at life and love differently and help me decide what i really like and look for in a guy.lee dong gun and han ji-hye are just perfect together!!!! i'm so glad that they're finally together:) I LOVE LEE DONG GUN!!!!! HAN JI-HYE is just sooo ADORABLE!!! must see
Attachments
perfect couple
perfect couple
ldg-hjh3.jpg (13.83 KiB) Viewed 5933 times

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: SWEET 18 is the BEST!!!!!

Post by jaycee05 » Mar 8th, '05, 11:46

inna wrote:i chose life altering because this made me look at life and love differently and help me decide what i really like and look for in a guy.

:lol XD
i'd never thought sweet18 would alter someone's life like that...hehehe...wat innocence(naivety?), hehehe...jk

JessixFFx
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by JessixFFx » Mar 14th, '05, 02:21

I just finished watching this series, and although that may be a tiny bit later than most of you here, I thought that this series was entertaining and very enjoyable. It was lighthearted from the beginning, and I'd never thought I would like the two leads, but after this series, I think they look absolutely adorable together. This series oozes so much cuteness, especially from Han Ji Hye, that kept me going. I also like the supporting cast, from the understanding grandfather-in-law to the hard to please sister-in-law and even the jealous ex-girlfriend.

I thought that Sun-ah and Ga-young were hilarious in here even though they can be annoying and irritating at times, but when it gets to later episodes, I find their actions to be so childishly hilarious, especially Ga-young. Her love-hate kind of friendship with Jung-sook is of a very oddly funny nature. I laugh whenever Ga-young says something nasty to Jung-sook that just makes her fuming mad, and also when Ga-young makes the comments about Jung-sook's bun. Or the countless times Ga-young and Sun-ah almost got into fights with each other. The women were hilarious to watch. :lol

This series was enjoyable throughout and they kept a really good pace, and I was glad that Hyuk-joon and Jung-sook got together at around episode 11 rather than waiting until near the end. If they did, I probably would have quit the series and lost interest, but luckily, they realized their love for each other. I really like how everything was addressed in this series without leaving any confusions or unanswered questions around. The cute ending was also a plus as it looks like Jung-sook had twins. I would definitely watch this sugary sweet series on a rainy day to lift my mood. :-)

L1ttl3_G1rl

Post by L1ttl3_G1rl » Mar 15th, '05, 02:55

anybody has the ed2k link for this drama?? coz there's no seeder for this drama... :-(

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Mar 15th, '05, 03:43

Credit to Soompi Forums.
asf format
ed2k://|file|[yhj1125]낭랑.18세-1회.asf|138622205|FF013CB49A19F5FF503A1FDBD8D346DD|
ed2k://|file|[yhj1125]낭랑.18세-2회.asf|148367835|3A82EB38E143073E711BC0E2A9451DB7|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.[3회].[04.01.26].[KBS].asf|102903836|19E338382D1F44FD9A7D9FECEAD721BA|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.03회.asf|150115339|D325B657BA1EE215966E9CD16E49911A|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.04회.asf|148481923|F00576AD398E721959556744A8F8A704|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.[04회].[04.01.27].[KBS].asf|148140487|C648F4FCCA46A90B2AE3E8CFB0AA2325|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.[05회].[04.02.02].[KBS].[스피드왕].asf|62573677|1D95552EE0CA70EDC68B79DC81BDC912|
ed2k://|file|[KBS]낭랑18세.05부.(04-02-02).asf|152020287|ED53ABFDE1BDC88CD93E89386637E76F|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.[06회].[04.02.03].[KBS].[스피드왕].asf|59537285|B384AE2250D3EBF87DF68377C31CD31E|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.06.asf|149749953|3B24F9BFE2D901DC4C223AF9AFA29ACC|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.07회.asf|149734075|0FDFE3581129B0DA29C60599E9987825|
ed2k://|file|[KBS]낭랑18세.07부.(04-02-10).asf|149734075|0FDFE3581129B0DA29C60599E9987825|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.[07회].[04.02.09].[KBS].[스피드왕].asf|59530065|6548DF8647A51B632DB0CA5581924D74|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.[08회].[04.02.10].[KBS].[스피드왕].asf|63336415|CF90ABF6F97A3DA6FA9C688AA5F1ED84|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.08부.asf|148739527|CB5F2150A1FA04D03E8CE3C934CC5959|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.[09회].[04.02.16].[KBS].[스피드왕].asf|61673735|44A3666D00D0BC53D221785EE2BD4766|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.9부.asf|144497088|0EEF15AF20639FA61E6CA0A220BAC0FD|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.10회.asf|142239694|C12022F24AFC9E87941B4533389E93D4|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.[10회].[04.02.17].[KBS].[스피드왕].asf|61058363|EC07716224DE57CE7E024C5EB8FC9F4A|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.11부.(04-02-23).asf|143133127|7F3EF1BA73370AA9F264E470B9F3D2A3|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.12부.(04-02-24).asf|134162887|60C462797A6B2C5901C6FE6CDBA41F89|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.13부.(04-03-01).asf|142450466|E784DF830114736791A3BC57F0326F35|
ed2k://|file|[KBS]낭랑18세.14부.(2004-03-02).asf|68212859|FF13C96AB2F21BAF491586EAC4E8EE6A|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.15회(04-03-08).asf|64117034|B3CF8C6F3A860BA160943A63764EE41A|
ed2k://|file|낭랑18세.16부.(04-03-09).asf|144249628|64913F175A745FB53318223E9DFFA053|

350MB avi format
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.01부.(2004-01-19).avi|364466176|53B0D41EC214F64B31381F9741DDB793|
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.02부.(2004-01-19).avi|367785984|901F26DBC5B11D1BE750840800909357|
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.03부.(2004-01-26).avi|367808512|B6399D5620C7060787288E1BAA2F298F|
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.04부.(2004-01-27).avi|368099328|9DB1E1F1EEF6E76EF64FF8EAD3DC8214|
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.05부.(2004-02-02).avi|368422912|D101688955F6EE639C00C8D9469D197F|
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.06부.(2004-02-03).avi|367482880|5127BEF7D58DE9EEAD5A26AB7A96B085|
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.07부.(2004-02-09).avi|367292416|D75C3DED782815E9A4F28603519EFA6A|
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.08부.(2004-02-10).avi|366981120|CA2FCA12D455556015CE82CDB635B81A|
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.09부.(2004-02-16).avi|367415296|A4F3BCDDB2FA8E6EBC77520EC4BA6044|
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.10부.(2004-02-17).avi|367243264|77F7F6E4E9FCB1D34E46949258E61D42|
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.11부.(2004-02-23).avi|367716352|2D656FA08CFB50E307AD7D0AE9426815|
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.12부.(2004-02-24).avi|366813184|96DE8EEFFAF5A7AAAC3EA260ED114F7E|
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.13부.(2004-03-01).avi|367554560|4CA891914DEB7802C7F5B7093C4493C2|
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.14부.(2004-03-02).avi|367462400|FC8314C0DFC503064E5A832716B1EF31|
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.15부.(2004-03-08).avi|367773696|F819D84063A2FB4EA2780B23095F4C26|
ed2k://|file|[KBS][지니아빠.지빠]낭랑18세.16부.(2004-03-09).avi|367210496|0229889986C2E7F28EF6B8A122CEABF2|

700MB avi format
ed2k://|file|Nang.Nang.Eighteen.e01.Kor.Sdtvrip.Xvid-Icedr.avi|733652992|F6B85F16CDF32D699247565D0D361352|
ed2k://|file|Nang.Nang.Eighteen.e02.Kor.Sdtvrip.Xvid-Icedr.avi|734541824|98F78EC5EE8DE65E86DD53E4BA94C239|
ed2k://|file|Nang.Nang.Eighteen.E03.KOR.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDR.avi|731973632|8653F3CE892F912799233C80249DBE52|
ed2k://|file|Nang.Nang.Eighteen.E04.KOR.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDR.avi|734490624|3CC537C65A211077038B04E605B3B22E|
ed2k://|file|Nang.Nang.Eighteen.E05.KOR.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDR.avi|734552064|99BBD441A837AA1124C38B0685645C50|
ed2k://|file|Nang.Nang.Eighteen.E06.KOR.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDR.avi|734451712|35827A58D83D8ABD6E8A4632EA344A66|
ed2k://|file|Nang.Nang.Eighteen.E07.KOR.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDR.avi|734722048|667E6FD04367DBF4E0AE61BE0CCE57B1|
ed2k://|file|Nang.Nang.Eighteen.E08.KOR.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDR.avi|732551168|ECB9550765BAE12A2C61F92B1FE2FF88|
ed2k://|file|nne-e09-icedrama.avi|734486528|05140EC4C937A99542BEB818939A3BF8|
ed2k://|file|nne-e10-icedrama.avi|734351360|32BAFA359931A66941E6DF2D46D9AE42|
ed2k://|file|nne-e11-icedrama.avi|734193664|78885394FAC35495E859064E6126461A|
ed2k://|file|nne-e12-icedrama.avi|734164992|062B1F462371499897E62123A0229F5D|
ed2k://|file|nne-e13-icedrama.avi|732379136|8341C8D7292B5614B81297B78F1EA536|
ed2k://|file|Nang.Nang.Eighteen.E14.KOR.SDTVRiP.XViD.iCEDRAMA.립.아님.avi|731916288|DE68B25CB8274B30E5C6DDFFE9DBC075|
ed2k://|file|[한국드라마(KBS)]낭랑18세.14(2004-03-02)-KORDRSM™.avi|734308352|DF542649126FB4761F5B993D133575A7|
ed2k://|file|nne-e15-icedrama.avi|734056448|1A24937005305BB03AFCC99199EC3546|
ed2k://|file|nne-e16-icedrama.avi|734627840|2FE715C435042C5409EB6D130AE61388|

FuLLmOOn

Post by FuLLmOOn » Mar 30th, '05, 08:01

i luv dis serie!! almost done watching it...dis realie is a must watch serie!!^-^

MOrgil

Post by MOrgil » Apr 2nd, '05, 18:34

I'm on episode 11 right now, so far I really like it. Funny, cute...

Lady Zhuge

Post by Lady Zhuge » Apr 2nd, '05, 19:01

I love this series, especially the humor, cast chemistry, and just overall sweetness (not the lame sappy kind). :D

chibiXspikez

Post by chibiXspikez » Apr 14th, '05, 08:41

Sure, it's a must see. It's always good to take a break from sad K-dramas. This one's hilarious. Don't miss it, hehe!

Oh by the way, what's Moon Ga Young's real name? I really like her! With short hair that is! Also cuz of the fact that she's evil. Yeah, I like the evil people lolz!

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Apr 14th, '05, 10:23

chibiXspikez wrote:Oh by the way, what's Moon Ga Young's real name?
Lee Da Hae. She's currently starring in new SBS series Green Rose as the lead.
Last edited by Jannah on May 27th, '05, 00:27, edited 1 time in total.

lucybobby

Post by lucybobby » Apr 18th, '05, 05:09

watch it!!!!watch it!!!!! watch it!!!!!! i simply love all the cliches, all the cheesy moment etc. it's so, so sweet and funny. all the characters are lovable even the bad ones. this is not for those who want serious viewing or those who need to ponder over everything they watched. this one is for those who want to have fun. i love lee dong gun and han ji hye. they are so perfect together. such chemistry..HJH looks so pretty when she closed her eyes. beautiful smile too!!

Trang Nguyen

Post by Trang Nguyen » May 26th, '05, 15:39

I LOVE IT :D
Huyk Joon is adorable. He took care of his wife even when he hadnt falled for her yet. He was so loving! I love his big eyes and his warm smiles. Wish I could have a husband like that :P
Jung Sook's outfits were not good, even her hair style was annoying. I love it when she untied her hair, especially in their first night together. She looked so pretty in that red shirt and untied hair. She was childish, but loving and honest. She deserved his love, absolutely.
I loved grandpa as well. He was admirable. His love and care for the others made me feel really good.
Magnet is funny and lovely. I liked it when he said "I never regret for loving you" :)
Sun Ah and Ga Young? I didnt like them in the first haft. But after Jung Sook's kidnapping I started to think about her differently. Sun Ah was hillarious as well. It was so funny to see her comming to her brother's office without calling first to see Jong Chan. And when those two met each other... Hehe...
In short, it's a MUST SEE drama :)> I did learn good things about love, family tradition from it. It makes me feel good as well . Brilliant! :w00t:

Dilemma

Post by Dilemma » May 26th, '05, 22:11

I thought the parts where the uncle and grandpa tease Sun Ah about that one guy is cute.
I liked how this series went because it's kinda like the followup of a typical drama that ends with the main characters getting together. Its nice to watch a drama about the married life.

dr34ming_jb

Post by dr34ming_jb » Jul 5th, '05, 05:21

This drama was so so cute! I voted Must-See...

At the beginning, I thought it would be a bit immature and kiddish...but as the drama progressed, the story and the main characters matured a lot as well.

Ahhh...the most satisfying bit for me was the showdown between Ga Young and Jun-sook. :lol

heyguy

Post by heyguy » Jul 5th, '05, 16:36

this drama is really funny.I like Lee Dong Gun and HAn Ji Hye.They're good partners.

starryeyed

Post by starryeyed » Jul 8th, '05, 12:34

Got hooked right from the start. The chemistry was awesome, the leads were so charming. It was a bonus that both of them were BEAUTIFUL. What i liked about this series, was that it covered lots of issues. It wasnt the typcial run of the mill love story that you usually get fed.

There was a girl called Jung Sook who transformed from a irrespnsible, selfish bratto a responsible young lady. She really transformed :D :D !! It showed the many sides of marriage, family issues, tradition.Wowwww.
8) 8)

You just cant compare this to any story . Seriously. It's just berry berry sweeto!!!

M00

Post by M00 » Aug 11th, '05, 13:07

Hello T.T
I've downloaded the .torrent-file from the 5 episode.
How can I watch it?
I downloaded it from another page, but it doesnt work! T.T
I want to go on with watching that drama.
Can anyone help me? :cry:

PJB

Post by PJB » Aug 11th, '05, 13:09

Could you be more specific? The torrent doesn't workz, or the file doesn't play? if so what kinda error does it give you?

M00

Post by M00 » Aug 11th, '05, 13:24

oh, sorry
no, i downloaded the episode on an other page but that file doesnt work
now i loaded the torrent file here and downloaded that BitTorrent, too
but it doesnt load, how can it be? how long does it usually need to download?
i'm a newbie in using bittorrent ^^;;

celcius

Post by celcius » Aug 14th, '05, 19:05

Hi, I'm just curious where I can obtain lollol's 700mb avi version of this show. In the subtitle topic for Sweet 18 I noticed they mentioned Clubbox, but when I go to lollol's page, I notice there are no files listed. Hopefully I'm just going to a wrong user page. But if someone can link me to where it has it and it works with the subs found here I would greatly appriciate it. I'm currently getting the 700mb mkv files, but it is taking quite a while and some of them don't even have seeds. I'm also willing to use eMule if that works better... But I'm not sure what server I should be on...

M00

Post by M00 » Aug 14th, '05, 20:58

regist urself on kpop.bww2.com
there u can download sweet 18 with engl, sub too =D
i did it last few days^^
its okay :)

choco_miruku

Post by choco_miruku » Aug 16th, '05, 13:09

Definitely a must see! One of the first kdrama's I've watched, got me hooked on them. hehehe. It's definetely cute and sweet, but the characters are well developed and you grow to really love them because they grow and mature, and the pace of the series is fantastic. There plot definitely has a refreshing mix of drama, cute, tension, sad and happy without being way too OTT.

I read somewhere, this person hated sweet 18 because they couldn't abide by the fact that Han Ji Hye's character only ever aspired to be a good wife. Well what's wrong with that? Although I'm quite career oriented meself, I think HJH's character is unique and lovable because of her strong sense of integrity, morals and loyalty. Her growing maturity in the later episodes make you like her even more. And LDG's character is just solid :), you can't help but like someone with his intelligence, morals and loyalty.

sathoopid

Post by sathoopid » Aug 22nd, '05, 19:37

i loved it from the start........except for the last few episodes where it just kinda died on me.........but other than that it was very comical and a must see

konoha_peace

any link for sweet 18 torrent ???

Post by konoha_peace » Aug 23rd, '05, 17:24

I guest everyone here have watch this drama, so for someone like me that never been watching it, can someone tell me where can i find it torrent, please !! onegai !!

aznlily68

Post by aznlily68 » Aug 26th, '05, 04:59

hey, does anybody know where I can get more NGs, interviews, behind the scenes, etc... other than the one here on d-addicts? maybe on a clubbox or something? I would really love to see them :D thank you! much appreciated!

dianevee

Post by dianevee » Aug 26th, '05, 06:13

I voted see it...I love it have a copy of it for 3 weeks now and have seen it twice already...

dainz

sweet...

Post by dainz » Aug 26th, '05, 06:35

hi!1 :D
i've finished wathing this drama.. n really like it...
i actually have a crush on hyuk jun hehe :P he is very adorable and charming guy. The most importen is he is responsible. He take good care of his wife and do care about her feeling even he did'nt have feeling for her.

But there onething i dont like in this drama is Jung Shuk costume. Why they make her outfit very ugly and using too many colours.. that costume make her look weird.. also her her hair it make me laught when i remember that bumb on her head. She looks good when she dressed properly. Remember when she go to the club an hyuk jun found her dancing on the stage after their married. :D She looks awesome that time.

overall this drama is good to see. i'll watch it again if i got nothing to do hehe
Lee Dong Gun n Han Ji Hye make a perfect couple and i cant wait to see my boyfriend is type b. can someone tell me where i can download korean movie??

sweet....

chitato_80

Post by chitato_80 » Aug 29th, '05, 05:58

I think Sweet 18 is better than Full House ! Well.. not really life altering... but go See it !

I've been recommending this series to newbies to k-drama :D

gsxjoe

Post by gsxjoe » Aug 30th, '05, 08:10

good drama, 2 thumbs up :thumleft: :thumleft:

dianevee

Post by dianevee » Sep 1st, '05, 01:13

For me that top three Korean series, Sweet 18, Full House and Attic Cat... :D

I also like The Successful Story of Bright Girl and Courageous Girl(Lady of Dignity) anyone know where I can download or get info on Courageous Girl (Lady of Dignity)?

Thanks!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 10th, '05, 00:59

I just finished watching this series tonight and I was impressed. From the first episode to the last it had me thinking. It was paced perfectly in my opinion. The end kinda makes me want to see more I hope they do a sequel sometime down the road but sometimes its better to let it only be remembered the way it was. I will have to keep them to watch them again someday because its worth watching more than once.