2%
WA
5%

Total votes: 219

:bunny:
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Aug 4th, '05, 09:17

bone-doll wrote:I'm from Melbourne too. :lol We should just leech off each other to save bandwidth. That's the way to go. XD
sure there are LOTS of people from MELB here! it keeps on coming :P

yeah, i think we should! anybody else interested tho? :roll

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by animetama » Aug 4th, '05, 11:13

ok, cool :)

Players: Pass the Drama DVD-R around Australia Game.
* Scarface
* bone-doll
* :bunny:
* persimon_pg
* Bonju

I'll add names to the list in posting order..
Let's see how many states these dramas will travel to.
How about we all agree that each person should only have the DVD-Rs for a max of 1 week, then they must post it to the next person.

Any suggestions for series?
I used to have an updated list but err.. it's sadly out of date.
Do you want J, K or C-dramas? Maybe one of each?

I'll let you decide and tell me what you want me to burn.

cheers.
tama.
Last edited by animetama on Aug 6th, '05, 06:42, edited 1 time in total.

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Aug 4th, '05, 12:16

J-Dramas :)
1 week might be a bit too long maybe 2/3 days would be enough

persimon_pg

Post by persimon_pg » Aug 4th, '05, 12:56

Hi,
I'm from Melbourne too. I'm with telstra. They start capping my downloads once I reach 10 gb. I'm not happy about it since I've to make choices among Jdrama, Kdrama or chinese etc. I shall look for better alternatives once my contract expires.
I like to join in "Pass the drama DVD-R around Australia game". Maybe we can even organise swap meets for ourselves, drama addicts!!!

uniquo

Post by uniquo » Aug 4th, '05, 13:58

dslade555 wrote:
kawaiii wrote:
dslade555 wrote:The lan events are their for the purpose of sometimes hundreds of gamers gathering and bringing their own computer to a single location on a 100/1000mbit network. Lans go for an entire weekend (saturday 10am to sunday 3pm).
At the last shafted I think there were about 100 users sharing a total of something like 20TB of data, sometimes this is larger sometime smaller.
:crazy: Does that mean u have to bring ur whole set of pc with large space on ur harddisk? and stay overnight there?
Yes it does, here is a photo of a previous shafted: (http://shafted.com.au/photos/displayima ... m=60&pos=6), that's like a a quarter of the people there, that one probably had like 400 players, last one had like 100-200. If your worrying about pc getting stolen I reckon it is generally pretty safe there, I have never heard of someone having things stolen and I certainly would of experienced it if anyone as I generally have amongst the most expensive equipment/hardware there and spend alot of the time away from the computer.

Also they have places where people can sleep or you could go to a motel, some dont sleep at all during the whole event.
wouldn't it be dangerous there to swap JDramas out in the open? I mean wouldn't that be piracy?

Maelgwn

Post by Maelgwn » Aug 4th, '05, 14:02

There seem to be a lot of people around in Melbourne, so a LAN party of sorts might be an idea? People get together, bring their comps and DVDs and stuff like that, and transfer and bun away for a day or two, depending on schedules. I'm not able to organise something like this, but if someone is willing to find a place, gather people, work out a time, and so on, I'm sure there are a few people willing to attend. More than a few, even.

If anything like that gets off the ground, (and in the case of the DVD-round-robin) it might be a good idea to move things to e-mail, especially where people's real addresses are concerned. Anyway, as for the round robin, I'm in.

Mael.

kazuki

Post by kazuki » Aug 4th, '05, 15:24

animetama wrote:
Xr8-S wrote: I store them on 3 x 200gb & 5 x 400gb drives at the moment. I have way too much trouble with dvd's, they're just to damn fragile and don't last very long.
I'm new to raid systems and I'm still trying to work out how to add a drive to a raid configuration that's already created. Just doesn't want to let me do it.
I'm having problems with some of my old drives now >_<
4x120GB hdd are dying.. they are making them clicks of death noises..
I had 2x200GB hdd die on me a few weeks ago. I managed to save one but lost data on the other :cry:
The lost data was important too! All my old digicam pics and webcam antics were on it!
I've learnt my lesson now.. I'll need to back up stuffs >_<
And I was too cheap/stupid not getting a raid system set up!

Anyway, I played a game once on an aus anime forum.
Passed a couple sets of J-dramas on DVD-R around Australia.
Anyone that wanted it just indicated in the thread and swapped addy with the person that had it last.. It was quite fun.

Who wants to play? I can start off with a set of something..
Say, 5 DVD-R max.. that way, it won't take too long to copy to hdd or burn.
Yes or No?

:)
LOL!! Ohh no :w00t: :D Tama not this game, i remember this since over a year ago and guess what this game is this going till now!! they even renamed it the sequel since it was so long and have traveled to so many states and places god know how many dvd/cds it has grown too now :w00t: :roll :mrgreen: ( i was pretty amazed that no has nicked it off yet over a year :) )

kazuki

Post by kazuki » Aug 4th, '05, 15:27

Maelgwn wrote:There seem to be a lot of people around in Melbourne, so a LAN party of sorts might be an idea? People get together, bring their comps and DVDs and stuff like that, and transfer and bun away for a day or two, depending on schedules. I'm not able to organise something like this, but if someone is willing to find a place, gather people, work out a time, and so on, I'm sure there are a few people willing to attend. More than a few, even.

If anything like that gets off the ground, (and in the case of the DVD-round-robin) it might be a good idea to move things to e-mail, especially where people's real addresses are concerned. Anyway, as for the round robin, I'm in.

Mael.
hmm hate LAN Party they are so boring also i think most people don't have the time to bring there computer around set-up and bumb around for a hole day.

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Aug 4th, '05, 15:27

You can always barrow ur local church hall and hold a lan meet at a cheap rate or at sumones joint.

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Aug 4th, '05, 23:33

need any help tama-chan? You know where to find my list.

preedledee

Post by preedledee » Aug 4th, '05, 23:50

I live in Chicago but I was interested by this thread, your internet sounds just horrible! I don't know what I would do without my unlimited 8mbit/8mbit connection!
You guys should move to America, we have great internet here! And cheap :D :D

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Aug 5th, '05, 02:41

preedledee wrote:I live in Chicago but I was interested by this thread, your internet sounds just horrible! I don't know what I would do without my unlimited 8mbit/8mbit connection!

grrrr :stress:

unlimited 8mbit/8mbit *sniff*

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Aug 5th, '05, 13:40

kazuki wrote: hmm hate LAN Party they are so boring also i think most people don't have the time to bring there computer around set-up and bumb around for a hole day.
Yes. I agree. I would go just to get more dramas without having to use my bandwidth.. but it takes too much effort to actually get my computer anywhere. Stupid bulky crap. :glare:
animetama wrote:Any suggestions for series?
I used to have an updated list but err.. it's sadly out of date.
Do you want J, K or C-dramas? Maybe one of each?
Perhaps one of each? Could you post up which series you're going to put on the dvds once you've decided? That way we... or perhaps only me :P ... can pull out if i've already got the series, which may also benefit everyone else. :lol

evercute

Post by evercute » Aug 5th, '05, 14:49

Adelaidean here. OMG...I'm so pissed with our broadband. :crazy: Argh, goddamnit!! It sucks major ass. I really need a better connection... :cry:
don't know what I would do without my unlimited 8mbit/8mbit connection!
You guys should move to America, we have great internet here! And cheap
:crazy: *envyenvy*

Bonju

Post by Bonju » Aug 5th, '05, 15:03

Hi i am in brisbane!!!

using 12mb/1mb with iinet!! 80 gig a month, 89 dollars a month!!

count me in for the dvd around australia thingy!!!

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Aug 6th, '05, 01:18

I will add
池袋ウエストゲートパーク - IKEBUKURO West Gate Park
to the DVDs, because I dont think many people would have it
http://www.jdorama.com/drama.483.htm
http://www.tbs.co.jp/iwgpark/

I will add
世界の中心で, 愛をさけぶ - SEKAI NO CHUUSHIN DE
http://www.jdorama.com/drama.828.htm
if anyone wants it

If someone has Shinsengumi [新撰組]. I would love to have that collection :)
http://www.jdorama.com/drama.857.htm

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by animetama » Aug 6th, '05, 06:38

kazuki wrote:LOL!! Ohh no :w00t: :D Tama not this game, i remember this since over a year ago and guess what this game is this going till now!! they even renamed it the sequel since it was so long and have traveled to so many states and places god know how many dvd/cds it has grown too now :w00t: :roll :mrgreen: ( i was pretty amazed that no has nicked it off yet over a year :) )
hehe.. it was fun aye?
I haven't visited for ages.. I need to drop in and see if the *boys* been behaving :P
Ruroshin wrote:need any help tama-chan? You know where to find my list.
aww shin-chan :wub: you know you are spoiling moi right?
i'll get off my lazy butt and burn something for a change.. since i need to back-up anyway..
Ps. I forgot to send u HWDD before I sent it over to boachan in Canada.
I was too lazy to burn, so I sent him the original set.. >_<
Aiii.. Hope OzPost don't bite me in the butt..
preedledee wrote:I live in Chicago but I was interested by this thread, your internet sounds just horrible! I don't know what I would do without my unlimited 8mbit/8mbit connection!
OMG :crazy:
We need to lynch mob yoooou!!!

oh btw: I'm chugging along fine on SkyWays if anyone in Oz is interested..
30GB in 9 days.. not bad aye?
BT speeds varies.. total speeds have been Max
FTP speeds are between 40-80KB/s per.. Total are maxed
browsing have been terrible when BT are on at peak times..
In peak times, I turn off BT to browse.. but FTP are fine in peak while browsing..
Dunno why BT affects browsing so much, even if BT was only 10KB/s in total..?
Anyway, verdict.. pretty good so far for $99 on 1500/256.
Scarface wrote:I will add

I will add
if anyone wants it

Nice series there Scarface!
My shinsengumi is incomplete >_<
I know shin-chan has it complete, so maybe we could beg shin-chan to burn us a set to spread around Oz..?
I think it's a good idea for us to send harder-to-get series.
As most would have the popular series?
Anyhow, I'm sure we wouldnt mind if others added something to the parcel and we could keep spreading it..

I'd like to contribute:
Romance of the Three Kingdom
Investigator Mariko S1 [Keal]
Investigator Mariko S2 [Keal]
Trick S1
Where The Legend Begins [Jem]
Han Wu Da Di 1-5 [DVDRip] <== I've only ripped eps.1-5.. but I thought other Aussies might like a preview of it first^^

I will try to send these off by Monday Arvo..
Scarface, if you'd like to PM me your address..

I suppose we could make request/s for series and if any kind soul has it and would like to add it to the parcel, that would be acceptable?
I'll also add 10 register posties. If you feel like you need to use it, please do, otherwise leave it inside the box for the next person that needs it..

Cheerio,
tama.

hoo_haa_chilli

Post by hoo_haa_chilli » Aug 6th, '05, 07:04

im another one in melbourne.. whats the head count so far?
i'm more into K-drama than anything else..
so, does the pass-the-dvds game involve actually mailing out a parcel of dvd's to someone? for the melburnians.. wouldnt it be quicker 2 just swap in person?

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Aug 6th, '05, 07:46

OK cool, sounds good.
I PMd you.

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Aug 6th, '05, 08:39

hoo_haa_chilli wrote:im another one in melbourne.. whats the head count so far?
i'm more into K-drama than anything else..
so, does the pass-the-dvds game involve actually mailing out a parcel of dvd's to someone? for the melburnians.. wouldnt it be quicker 2 just swap in person?
Dont be a cheapskate all u need is one disposable stamp n cd parcels, the stamp can be reuse all the time just peel it off the old parcel and paste it onto the new one, thats what i always do, hate goin to red letterbox n posting it hahhaa too lazy.

ANy other series you guys into like chinese drama, vietnamese karoake?etc....

im lookin for sumone who has vietnamese stuff....

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Aug 6th, '05, 09:38

athrunjustice wrote: Dont be a cheapskate all u need is one disposable stamp n cd parcels, the stamp can be reuse all the time just peel it off the old parcel and paste it onto the new one, thats what i always do, hate goin to red letterbox n posting it hahhaa too lazy.
:rofl: Yes. I see you're not cheap as well. :lol

Hm... I've only got some of the more popular kdramas. So I don't know if its worth adding anything. Or perhaps I'll just do a preview kind of thing. First episodes of different series? Lol. I don't know.

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by animetama » Aug 6th, '05, 10:07

athrunjustice wrote:Dont be a cheapskate all u need is one disposable stamp..
haha.. the irony, the irony..
:rofl:
bone-doll wrote: Hm... I've only got some of the more popular kdramas. So I don't know if its worth adding anything. Or perhaps I'll just do a preview kind of thing. First episodes of different series? Lol. I don't know.
Don't feel like you need to add anything to the list..
Its probably not a good idea to make it too large or too heavy anyway (see above) teehee^^
Besides from that, I think many will feel the need to copy all of the dvds (which may take too long.. ie more than a week)

/my 2cents

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Aug 6th, '05, 11:24

animetama wrote:
bone-doll wrote: Hm... I've only got some of the more popular kdramas. So I don't know if its worth adding anything. Or perhaps I'll just do a preview kind of thing. First episodes of different series? Lol. I don't know.
Don't feel like you need to add anything to the list..
Its probably not a good idea to make it too large or too heavy anyway (see above) teehee^^
Besides from that, I think many will feel the need to copy all of the dvds (which may take too long.. ie more than a week)

/my 2cents
I felt obliged to.. but if you say it's not needed, i shall refrain from adding anything to it. :lol

hoo_haa_chilli

Post by hoo_haa_chilli » Aug 6th, '05, 14:34

yes i'll admit im too lazy to buy a stamp, but i will drive 50km within melbourne (despite petrol prices being what they are) to swap a couple of k-dramas :w00t: :lol

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Aug 6th, '05, 18:59

Public transport my friend, or do any of you guys from melb attend uni, and where are ur campuses, who knows sumone from here mite be on teh same campus or studyin around the area in melb

furious

Post by furious » Aug 6th, '05, 22:02

Im studying in Melbourne but Im not from Australia. Just an overseas student.

SaNine

Post by SaNine » Aug 7th, '05, 02:08

Hey all...

Im in melb(Overseas student) too :D Currently on TPGs 1.5mb 20GB plan... But i think i'll be moving to iinet once my plan ends :) Itching for 12mbps and 20GB a month is killin me.. practically exceeded that in 2 weeks leaving me with 2 weeks of capped speeds >.<

Doesnt anyone trade by post? I'm still looking for these.. so if anyone wants to trade check out my site and PM/email me :)
[KDrama] Sun-Hee and Jin-Hee
[KDrama] Dae Mang
[KDrama] One Percent of Anything
[KDrama] Save the Last Dance for Me
[KDrama] Into The Sun
[KDrama] Emperor of the Sea Volume II-III DVD
[KDrama] My Name is Kim Sam Soon
[HKDrama] Greed of Man
[HKDrama] Armed Reaction I - III
[HKDrama] Burning Flame I
[HKDrama] Smart Kid
[HKDrama] Untraceable Evidence

Btw... is anyone in sydney? Heard from someone that Kwon Sang Woo is in sydney.. is that true???

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Aug 7th, '05, 06:51

Which uni or which college in melb??

im from cqu melb :(

SaNine

Post by SaNine » Aug 8th, '05, 05:36

well I'm in melb uni :P Dont mind me asking.. wats cqu?

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin

Post by huyie » Aug 8th, '05, 05:48

i didn't realise Central Queensland University had a Melbourne Campus. o.O btw SaNine i think that it's located like somewhere down the road from where you live.

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Aug 8th, '05, 06:53

its on lonsdale st next to marriot hotel or lumier cinemas = its crap :( melb campus

cloudy

Post by cloudy » Aug 8th, '05, 06:54

HI there!!

I'm new here and I am from Melb as well, and I am studying at RMIT ............ I am interesting in exchanging series/movies as well ..........

I only just started with kr series so I don't have that many ............ and I have never watched any jp series.

I have mostly TVB series, eng movies and a few hk movies and kr movies.

Oh, I've also got pretty much all the latest chinese albums too ........ if any one is interested.

I am with optus 12gigs during peak time and 24gigs off peak, and it's never enough ............

If anyone is interested and wants a list of the stuff I have please PM me or let me know in any kind of way :-)

Cheers,
Cloudy

SaNine

Post by SaNine » Aug 8th, '05, 07:27

athrunjustice wrote:its on lonsdale st next to marriot hotel or lumier cinemas = its crap :( melb campus
Yeah i know now.. didnt know it was called CQU :P there is plenty unis just within the city :/

SunsetFlare

Post by SunsetFlare » Aug 8th, '05, 07:33

Melbourne, still in high school (damn VCE :pale: ). I've seen TVB dramas mostly since I watch them with my sister and my mum, but I haven't seen many recent ones - I used to have JadeWorld but my mum cut off the subscription 'coz they kept repeating the same series and not showing any new ones. :P - along with one Korean movie (My Sassy Girl).

I found this site a few days ago when I was trying to look for meteor garden 1 episodes (subbed) after I finished the original HYD. (btw if anyone could help seed eps-02.... :wub: ) lol
Last edited by SunsetFlare on Aug 9th, '05, 09:47, edited 1 time in total.

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Aug 8th, '05, 08:47

SaNine wrote:
athrunjustice wrote:its on lonsdale st next to marriot hotel or lumier cinemas = its crap :( melb campus
Yeah i know now.. didnt know it was called CQU :P there is plenty unis just within the city :/
With most of us from melb or studyin in melb, theres no need to postage and stuff for the passing game, we can just meet up and exchange the cds.

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Aug 8th, '05, 09:06

But then it would be called Leave Scarface Out game

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Aug 8th, '05, 11:51

Awww.. I guess we can't do that then. We can't possibly leave Scarface out now can we? :lol

Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Aug 9th, '05, 01:35

lolz...i think we need to set up another game for those in melbourne since it's so many of us here ^^

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Aug 9th, '05, 07:52

theres probaly about 12 clowns from australia and already 8pgs already

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Aug 9th, '05, 07:53

Hey what are ur nationalitys ppl??

im vietnamese but ive been in aus for about 20years now and i speak like a yob. :D:D

blehbear

Post by blehbear » Aug 9th, '05, 10:39

hehe I also do trading..

Check my sig for details! :)

SaNine

Post by SaNine » Aug 9th, '05, 12:42

blehbear wrote:hehe I also do trading..

Check my sig for details! :)
bleh.. u copied my sig too :P I'm Malaysian :)

Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Aug 10th, '05, 06:13

athrunjustice wrote:theres probaly about 12 clowns from australia and already 8pgs already
including yourself? j/k :P

Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Aug 16th, '05, 08:01

has the game started yet?

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Aug 16th, '05, 10:08

I dont know, the first DVDs havent arrived yet

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trec » Aug 17th, '05, 06:00

Ah, I'm the only South Australian so far. How lonley!

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Aug 17th, '05, 06:07

I'm in NSW and with Comindico.
Have a 2mb SHDSL connection for $650 a month with 450gb downloads :D
Speeds are around 200kbs.

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trec » Aug 17th, '05, 06:21

WOAH, $650 a month ! O_O You're a heavy spender, Why not just go on a cheaper plan with Unlimited DL, but on 1.5MB ?

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Aug 17th, '05, 06:27

Because it's SHDSL :P
It means my speeds are the same both ways, so my upload is also 200kbs.
I host websites and stuff on it.

I'm fine with the price :P

PS: I want to play the pass the dvds around australia game ! please try to include IKEBUKURO West Gate Park :)

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Aug 17th, '05, 06:35

yeah Ill add IKEBUKURO West Gate Park when or if i get the first DVDs

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trec » Aug 17th, '05, 06:38

btw, I wanna play the game too ^_^ Join me up!

SaNine

Post by SaNine » Aug 17th, '05, 07:25

jtv.chris wrote:Because it's SHDSL :P
It means my speeds are the same both ways, so my upload is also 200kbs.
I host websites and stuff on it.

I'm fine with the price :P

PS: I want to play the pass the dvds around australia game ! please try to include IKEBUKURO West Gate Park :)
Well if its for webhosting then its a different matter.. or else.. Iinet's 12mb/1mb owns :P Costs $90 for 80GB of downloads

Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Aug 17th, '05, 07:37

jtv.chris wrote:I'm in NSW and with Comindico.
Have a 2mb SHDSL connection for $650 a month with 450gb downloads :D
Speeds are around 200kbs.
w00t! i want one too! XD

cloudy

Post by cloudy » Aug 17th, '05, 07:40

hello,

is it a game????

I thought ppl in melb are meeting face to face to exchange stuff.

Well i am interested pls let me know the details.

Darkcloudy

Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Aug 17th, '05, 07:46

cloudy wrote:hello,

is it a game????

I thought ppl in melb are meeting face to face to exchange stuff.

Well i am interested pls let me know the details.

Darkcloudy
i thought so too but nobody said anything yet :unsure:

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Aug 17th, '05, 08:52

Hmmm animetama isnt responding.
Maybe we should just start without him..

So far we have:
(for the pass the DVDs around Australia game, list isnt in any order)

animetama
Scarface
bone-doll
persimon_pg
Bonju
Maelgwn
jtv.chris
trec
cloudy

If he doesnt reply soon I will start.
Last edited by Scarface on Aug 17th, '05, 09:04, edited 1 time in total.

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trec » Aug 17th, '05, 08:59

eh.. if it's meeting in melb, i guess i'm out. but if its still the post around aust thing. i'm in still ^__^"

cloudy

Post by cloudy » Aug 17th, '05, 09:01

can u pls add me as well :-)

Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Aug 17th, '05, 09:15

Scarface wrote:Hmmm animetama isnt responding.
Maybe we should just start without him..

So far we have:
(for the pass the DVDs around Australia game, list isnt in any order)

animetama
Scarface
bone-doll
persimon_pg
Bonju
Maelgwn
jtv.chris
trec
cloudy

If he doesnt reply soon I will start.
just in case u start first, can i get your list please?

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Aug 17th, '05, 09:24

Scarface wrote:I will add

I will add
if anyone wants it

Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Aug 17th, '05, 09:40

uhmmmm...i mean dramas that you already have, other than the ones that you already listed before if possible...if not then that's okay ^^

Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Aug 17th, '05, 10:01

anybody goes to melb uni here? prolly we can meet up on campus to trade some dramas ^^

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Aug 17th, '05, 10:40

so we starting this ?
i am more than happy to share a couple of my dramas to start it off :)
let me know :)

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Aug 17th, '05, 10:45

How about we start of by everyone sending there stuff to me then I send to the next person. I think this makes sense instead of people adding things along the way < if we do this some people wont get all of it.

If you are ok with this PM me and i will reply with my address

cloudy

Post by cloudy » Aug 17th, '05, 10:48

is there anyone from melb who wants to meet face to face and exchange stuff?

SaNine

Post by SaNine » Aug 17th, '05, 13:22

:bunny: wrote:anybody goes to melb uni here? prolly we can meet up on campus to trade some dramas ^^
I'm in melb uni.. but why cant we just trade by mail? :P Doesnt cost alot ya know :P And its perfectly safe... havent had a lost package yet :P

cloudy

Post by cloudy » Aug 17th, '05, 13:51

it's not the cost, i just thought it'll be much easier thats alll ............ but if u think via mail is easier thats cool

i at RMIT (city) ................ so its not that hard to meet ..................

kazuki

Post by kazuki » Aug 17th, '05, 15:47

I’m surprised to read that there are so many from melb. :w00t:

i'm sure tama will be back soon :) she's probally just swamped with work..
Last edited by kazuki on Aug 18th, '05, 03:00, edited 1 time in total.

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trec » Aug 18th, '05, 01:15

theres another south australian! wee heee!

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Aug 18th, '05, 04:48

SaNine wrote:
:bunny: wrote:anybody goes to melb uni here? prolly we can meet up on campus to trade some dramas ^^
I'm in melb uni.. but why cant we just trade by mail? :P Doesnt cost alot ya know :P And its perfectly safe... havent had a lost package yet :P
They want to meet face to face cause they wanna check you out :D:D:D

Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Aug 18th, '05, 04:54

cloudy wrote:it's not the cost, i just thought it'll be much easier thats alll ............ but if u think via mail is easier thats cool

i at RMIT (city) ................ so its not that hard to meet ..................
can i get your drama list please? ^^

anybody else in melb interested meeting up somewhere? most likely in the city i guess

Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Aug 18th, '05, 08:05

athrunjustice wrote:
SaNine wrote:
They want to meet face to face cause they wanna check you out :D:D:D
yeah we wanna check you out...so watch your back hehehe j/k :P :lol

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Aug 18th, '05, 08:28

:bunny: wrote:
cloudy wrote:it's not the cost, i just thought it'll be much easier thats alll ............ but if u think via mail is easier thats cool

anybody else in melb interested meeting up somewhere? most likely in the city i guess
Meh. I wouldn't mind, except I go to Monash. And I live on the East.. so i rarely go into the city nowadays. :glare:

But I still want to trade.. if anyone is willing. :D

SaNine

Post by SaNine » Aug 18th, '05, 08:29

:bunny: wrote:

I want to trade.. just not face to face :P Cos its alot more convenient dont u think so? Besides.. i have like 2 post office + post box nearby.. not to mention the uni postoffice :P So naturally.. by post is my preference :P

:bunny: could i see your list 1st? :)

Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Aug 19th, '05, 07:59

SaNine wrote:I want to trade.. just not face to face :P Cos its alot more convenient dont u think so? Besides.. i have like 2 post office + post box nearby.. not to mention the uni postoffice :P So naturally.. by post is my preference :P

:bunny: could i see your list 1st? :)
nobody's forcing u to meet face to face, it's just another option for those who want to

i don't have a list...well, i actually do, but it's at jdorama.com :P