Discuss Japanese drama series here.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Nov 13th, '19, 05:10
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Jan 21st, '23, 04:45
Thank god for this forum !
Must view those dramas again with my girlfriend... Saw those during long flights i just can't retrace them.
1) Story of a girl with rare brain disease who will slowly become amnesic forgetting her life with you new boyfriend... He proceeds to videotape each day so she would have something to remember of him and perhaps save their relation.
2) To support his family, (mother + younger handicapper brother), a young man works in a small factory shop replacing his dad who committed suicide a few years prior. He starts a relation with a girl from a wealthy family while pretending to be a rich boy himself. They communicate using the room lights he can see from his house as she leaves on the high floor of a residential tower nearby.
3) A hockey player falls in love with a girls who waits for her boyfriends to return from a career attempt in the U.S.
She goes to a bridge on some previously agreed weekday hopping he'll showup.
Hockey player and her agrees to date until the bridge reunion occurs if it is to occur.
The hockey player himself is invited to play for the Vancouver Canucks so has to leave her behind.... until he also returns for her.
Thanks for any help !
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Apr 5th, '16, 10:18
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 3 times
1. may be Mioka(2010)
3. sounds like Pride with Kimura
- Posts: 582
- Joined: Aug 6th, '18, 12:50
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
2.Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (2006)
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Jun 9th, '08, 17:36
I need help finding a drama I watched in 2012 (maybe).
The only thing I remember is that it's a drama (probably Japanese) about a group of about 5 people who were all standing on beams coming out of the wall.
They were all in a room with a screen on which they were asked questions. If they answered wrong, the beam they were standing on would get shorter until they would fall into a dark hole.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: May 30th, '23, 04:28
Please help me find out what is this drama name? I have only this one picture. Some scene on train, when the guy at left push the girl and the guy in the middle change the seats with her to help...
I really need a title
- Screenshot_20230526_104603_com.facebook.katana_edit_17458308612439.jpg (195.08 KiB) Viewed 700 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests