How do you watch dramas?

Discuss technical and geeky things here.

How do you watch dramas?

Computer
70%
Mobile
10%
Tablet
No votes
TV
20%

Total votes: 10

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

How do you watch dramas?

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 8th, '22, 06:28

How do you watch dramas? I've noticed people commenting on the forum where it looks like they're on mobile (based on the emojis used). This made me wonder how you watch dramas.

I'm of the old-school where I watch dramas on my computer. I don't have wi-fi at home. (Had no need for it, so haven't gotten it.) Nor do I want to watch things on a small mobile or tablet screen due to poor eyesight. Using mobile I can only imagine the data used, where one episode alone can easily be around 1GB.

Gir

Re: How do you watch dramas?

Post by Gir » Apr 8th, '22, 14:36

I guess computer is the answer for me. I have a computer hooked up to my TV, so that's how I watch most of them, that and on the computer monitor during lunch at work. I've pretty much always downloaded and then watched dramas, and I've never streamed watched them until recently I've seen a few on Netflix. I haven't really watched any videos on my phone, I usually wait until I can watch on a computer or TV screen.

With eyes getting old, and contacts, if I don't have reading glasses on the phone screen can be a little hard to see.

RetroHelix
Germany

Re: How do you watch dramas?

Post by RetroHelix » Apr 10th, '22, 07:35

I watched on a computer screen for several years. Always moved a big armchair over to have it more comfortable. Now I mostly watch on a TV screen. Most stuff still comes from downloading dramas but if there is anything good on Netflix I watch it there.