Need help to identify a Kdrama? Ask here!

Discuss Korean drama series here.
LadyPaulus

Re: Need help to identify a Kdrama? Ask here!

Post by LadyPaulus » Apr 30th, '18, 16:53

Found it I think Marriage not Dating a 2014 series I will watch to see if this is it.

If any one remembers that wall let me know thanks for reading and being here.

Lyandra

Need help to identify a Kdrama

Post by Lyandra » Oct 8th, '18, 20:43

Hi everyone
Can you help me identify a drama (a korean one if i remember)

I have no image, no name of actors or their characters.... but a little bit of the plot

Here s a bit of the story:
A woman with a young son marries a man with a (teen) daughter for the sake of recreating a family. But the daughter bullies the son and the new mother. The husband stand still and eventually cheats (or the likes) with his ex wife (mother of the girl).
The main woman needs to take care of her son afraid of school.
Slowly the step daughter opens up to the new mother. And the husband think he loves her in the end.
I'm not sure for what s following but i think that the man or the woman found his/her familly or something like that in the process of the strory. And still not sure but the woman is quite abused by a sister or sis in law not sure...

If you have any idea i ll be grateful

I've watched (and rewatched) too many asian dramas ... and sometime it's hard to remember the name to rewatch it ...(and i'm quite frustrated too :p )

Thanks

dwight895

Post by dwight895 » Jan 8th, '19, 07:33

I'm seeking a drama but the information I have is extremely vague. It aired sometime in 2011 or 2012 and the story was about a family (rivarly?) and was serious in tone. There are only a couple of scenes I remember clearly:

1) One of the main characters (good looking woman) sells "You liar!" in English which I thought was hilarious.

2) The same woman from above is in a bad mood and ends up going clubbing with a Korean-American named Jason. They end up sleeping together, but she returns home, seeing her husband sleeping and feeling guilty.

dwight895

Post by dwight895 » Jan 10th, '19, 08:35

dwight895 wrote: Jan 8th, '19, 07:33 I'm seeking a drama but the information I have is extremely vague. It aired sometime in 2011 or 2012 and the story was about a family (rivarly?) and was serious in tone. There are only a couple of scenes I remember clearly:

1) One of the main characters (good looking woman) sells "You liar!" in English which I thought was hilarious.

2) The same woman from above is in a bad mood and ends up going clubbing with a Korean-American named Jason. They end up sleeping together, but she returns home, seeing her husband sleeping and feeling guilty.
Posted on Naver and the drama is "My Love By My Side ."

Kaida_Lynn

Post by Kaida_Lynn » Jun 8th, '19, 04:19

Hello, I am looking for a drama that I watched about 1 year ago.

It had a young girl struggling with money so her roommate got her a job cleaning apartments. While cleaning she discovers the apartment belonged to someone he knew. She was in the middle of cleaning when the man of the apartment returns home, she ended up hiding on him.

Unfortunately that is all I remember and I wish to rewatch it, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it is called. Can anyone help me, please?

silvermoon

Post by silvermoon » Jun 12th, '19, 11:43

Kaida_Lynn wrote: Jun 8th, '19, 04:19 Hello, I am looking for a drama that I watched about 1 year ago.

It had a young girl struggling with money so her roommate got her a job cleaning apartments. While cleaning she discovers the apartment belonged to someone he knew. She was in the middle of cleaning when the man of the apartment returns home, she ended up hiding on him.

Unfortunately that is all I remember and I wish to rewatch it, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it is called. Can anyone help me, please?
"Radiant Office" (2017)? :scratch:

Mal33
Great Britain

Post by Mal33 » Jan 16th, '20, 07:33

I am not replying to a post. New to this. Cannot find new topic button so apologies if I have not done this correctly. Looking for name of a supposed 'male lead returns from the dead' Karama romance. Family of missing chaebol heir want him declared dead but Grandmother (parents dead?) refuses. Look-a-like turns up and pretends to be him (to help grandmother?). Alter character is in coma and being hidden elsewhere. Second lead? hits lead (alter?) and knocks him over (ship's?) railing and thinks him dead but he was alive - possibly with no memory?

moonpizza
Nigeria

Post by moonpizza » Jan 27th, '20, 05:46

I still remember the name of it but, it is close to impossible to find it anywhere :( It goes by the name Madame Butterfly I think. It is centered around this department store, that's all I remember. That show would appear on one of the local channels in like 2014-15 or so.

Mich
United States of America

Korean drama name

Post by Mich » Mar 2nd, '20, 01:56

Looking for a Korean drama with a scene in of a male boss and his female assistant at a funeral. All the other bosses are there with their assistants trying to kiss up. She unexpectedly starts bawling and grieving about the man that died in order to help her boss look better.

saeranghae
Philippines

Kdrama Title Help

Post by saeranghae » May 5th, '21, 15:41

Last week, I had watched The Voice Episode 3 and was reminded of the scene about the child abuse and murder case. It was similar case from a kdrama I watched last year. I've been searching for it for 2 hrs and couldn't really find it. Can somebody help me? Anyone who knows what that kdrama is? It's been bothering me for weeks now! :( Thank you!

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: Kdrama Title Help

Post by Keiko1981 » May 5th, '21, 16:00

saeranghae wrote: May 5th, '21, 15:41 Last week, I had watched The Voice Episode 3 and was reminded of the scene about the child abuse and murder case. It was similar case from a kdrama I watched last year. I've been searching for it for 2 hrs and couldn't really find it. Can somebody help me? Anyone who knows what that kdrama is? It's been bothering me for weeks now! :( Thank you!
Mother?

Code: Select all

https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mother_(tvN)

saeranghae
Philippines

Post by saeranghae » May 5th, '21, 17:20

I haven't watched Mother so I guess that's not the one. :(

tommlin
Malawi

Post by tommlin » Sep 15th, '21, 12:33

hello, i watched sometime back few episodes of a certain korean drama but did not get to know the title (shame on me i wasn't even a fun at that time).
I may not know the actors but just few details of the story line. it went like this.
A certain woman had a first born daughter, but she left the her for adoption because she coulndt manage take care of her. Years later she had become successful woman owning a television station and also she had another daughter. As time went, the first daughter happened in the end to work in the same company, and she and the mother then came to realize they were related. The mother having been well known at first did not want the public to know her past. So she kept her hidden but ofcourse she was doing her some favours.
Now this second daughter ofcourse was not aware of the relationship and at first they were friends at the work place, then once she knew who the employee was really to her, she kind of started mistreating her. The mother grew concious but because of the status could not openly tell the world she had had a daughter whom she gave up for adoption.

That's partly of the story as far as i can remember, i watched this drama like around 2014 and it had over 60 episodes. So if anyone could know any drama with the same plot could kindly let me know. I really really need to watch this one and hopefully find closure.

thank you

mmm...
India

Post by mmm... » Oct 10th, '21, 12:59

Mal33 wrote: Jan 16th, '20, 07:33 I am not replying to a post. New to this. Cannot find new topic button so apologies if I have not done this correctly. Looking for name of a supposed 'male lead returns from the dead' Karama romance. Family of missing chaebol heir want him declared dead but Grandmother (parents dead?) refuses. Look-a-like turns up and pretends to be him (to help grandmother?). Alter character is in coma and being hidden elsewhere. Second lead? hits lead (alter?) and knocks him over (ship's?) railing and thinks him dead but he was alive - possibly with no memory?
not sure; 'Rooftop Prince'?

DuckBath
Chile

Looking for a drama named "This is not a drama"

Post by DuckBath » Feb 21st, '23, 20:57

All I know is that it goes about a girl mistakenly proposing to a "bad boy" and the guy starts treating her like his girlfriend the next day and that is a high school setting
I'm coming here as a last resort from not being able to find it anywhere else

I apologize if it's off topic or inappropriate for the forum, I also apologize for the writing since English is not my first language

Ablav
Poland

Post by Ablav » May 30th, '23, 15:11

I need yo identify this drama
Do you know the title?
Screenshot from scene when this guy at left push the girl while sitting and guy in the middle switch places to help her.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230526_104603_com.facebook.katana_edit_17458308612439.jpg
Screenshot_20230526_104603_com.facebook.katana_edit_17458308612439.jpg (195.08 KiB) Viewed 2597 times

Blueberry Pie
Slovakia

Post by Blueberry Pie » Jun 18th, '23, 12:23

Okay so i watched this kdrama long time ago and I want to know what was it but the only thing I remember is a little from backstory of the plot. I'm not sure if it was series or movie either.
So I remember small girl waking up in room where her parents and I think brother tried to commit suicide (I think they ate some pills) and only the girl vomit the pills and survived. (I'm not sure but I think they also started fire or turn the gas on to really die.) After this she starts to run like extremely long miles to her grandma/aunt I don't remember and tell her want happened. That's all I can remember but this backstory is also mentioned when the girl needs to visit again this island/town where the suicide happened. And I think after this she ran a marathon or something like that on this island/country.

coordinated57
Ireland

Post by coordinated57 » Aug 13th, '23, 17:33

I once watched a Drama, and I recall a scene in it where a woman (who is minding her business in a room) gets trapped in quicksand. Somehow, the floor underneath turns into it, and starts sucking her down.

Anyone remember this?

Raditzvisnar

What movie or drama is this scene

Post by Raditzvisnar » Jan 2nd, '24, 13:10

Can anyone tell me, what is the title of this drama or movie is this scene

Robocop
Germany

Post by Robocop » Feb 12th, '24, 23:20

Hi everybody!

This Kdrama I watched in 2000s.Its about a family with 4 sisters, I could remember two sisters life’s story. The youngest one tries to be singer, the other one wants to be a writer!

Hope you guys could help me!

Thank you.