JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here)

Discuss technical and geeky things here.
ericinlondon

Re: JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Post by ericinlondon » Sep 10th, '19, 20:02

Hello, sorry to ask here but I've noticed I7ve been downloading a lot of torrents from JPTVTS through other trakers and would love to be directly involved with that community. I can show good ratio and standing with AnimeZ, Avistaz and Jpopsuki as proof.

Aethera

Re: JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Post by Aethera » Sep 12th, '19, 05:09

Hi guys, long time jDrama fan going back to Taiga dramas back in the early 2000's. Am missing jDramas for a couple years now with all the site shakeups. Request invite if possible please!🤗

poesia

Post by poesia » Oct 2nd, '19, 07:18

While no one is currently giving invitations in this thread, it is possible to get JPTVTS invitations in Jpopsuki. If you have an account in Jpopsuki, check the Offers forum in there. :)

bajah423

Post by bajah423 » Oct 8th, '19, 10:47

hi~ i known this a slim chance, but if there is a possibility of giving invites i do hope you could consider me. thank you

cgf1000

Post by cgf1000 » Oct 8th, '19, 22:02

Could you please send me an invite?

Thanks

AoiiS
Saudi Arabia

Post by AoiiS » Oct 15th, '19, 08:10

I'd appreciate to get an invite please

kitamori

Post by kitamori » Oct 17th, '19, 00:34

I'm sorry for PM..I didnt know here is place where we can ask about jptvts.

Please can someone write me what happened with site? :(
Thank you,

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Oct 17th, '19, 00:41

kitamori wrote: Oct 17th, '19, 00:34 I'm sorry for PM..I didnt know here is place where we can ask about jptvts.

Thank you,
It's down for me too (cloudflare time our). Let's hope it'll be back up soon again.

kitamori

Post by kitamori » Oct 17th, '19, 00:43

tokaiz wrote: Oct 17th, '19, 00:41
kitamori wrote: Oct 17th, '19, 00:34 I'm sorry for PM..I didnt know here is place where we can ask about jptvts.

Thank you,
It's down for me too (cloudflare time our). Let's hope it'll be back up soon again.

I hope too...I love the place

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Oct 17th, '19, 04:13

Thank you,
@poesia I'm not having any problem accessing the site myself, but some others seem to have it. Any idea what's going on?

poesia

Post by poesia » Oct 17th, '19, 15:06

Keiko1981 wrote: Oct 17th, '19, 04:13

Thank you,
@poesia I'm not having any problem accessing the site myself, but some others seem to have it. Any idea what's going on?
I don't have any issues myself. I can access the site just fine. The issue could be at Cloudflare side, meaning that it is/was temporarily inaccessible only in some countries due to Cloudflare maintenance or whatever.

Is it still inaccessible for some people?

kitamori

Post by kitamori » Oct 17th, '19, 18:46

Yes..it is..I cant seeding too.

poesia

Post by poesia » Oct 17th, '19, 20:37

kitamori wrote: Oct 17th, '19, 18:46 Yes..it is..I cant seeding too.
I sent you a PM. Maybe we can figure out a solution...

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Oct 18th, '19, 00:08

Same here. Browser -> Cloudflare (Berlin/DE) OK, but Cloudflare -> Host an error (the usual 522)

kitamori

Post by kitamori » Oct 18th, '19, 09:07

@tokaiz Yes, I have exactly the same problem.

@poesia Thank you very much. I send it

TVLover10
Philippines

Post by TVLover10 » Oct 19th, '19, 04:01

I would like to get an invitation to JPTVTS and willing to exchange invite with another private tracker (HDT, MTV, BHD, AR) which focuses on movies and TV show.

kitamori

Post by kitamori » Oct 19th, '19, 11:50

tokaiz wrote: Oct 18th, '19, 00:08 Same here. Browser -> Cloudflare (Berlin/DE) OK, but Cloudflare -> Host an error (the usual 522)
Does it works for you now?

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Oct 19th, '19, 13:48

kitamori wrote: Oct 19th, '19, 11:50
tokaiz wrote: Oct 18th, '19, 00:08 Same here. Browser -> Cloudflare (Berlin/DE) OK, but Cloudflare -> Host an error (the usual 522)
Does it works for you now?
Nope. Really missing the site already. :cry:

Only thing I can access is: https://jptvts.us/cdn-cgi/trace (but that's provided by cloudflare directly) Would the ray id useful for debugging?

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Oct 19th, '19, 20:12

I can access the site (login form) via TOR, but when I get an exit node that goes over the Cloudeflare Berlin server it's a no-go too. Either some really odd routing problem between that cloudflare "DE" server and jptvts or some sort of geoblock thingy.

poesia

Post by poesia » Oct 19th, '19, 21:18

The same thing also happened to users from Finland but they got their access back already yesterday. No IP address is blocked by JPTVTS itself, so the issue should be on Cloudflare side. Sadly I don't have a solution, so the only thing I can recommend is using a VPN.

I'm able to connect to JPTVTS with a German IP address (using a VPN), so the whole Germany isn't blocked at least.

Natsu1823
France

Post by Natsu1823 » Oct 20th, '19, 13:29

Oh I don't know this website yet, visibly it's seems to be very interesting ^^
If it's possible and the good moment for invitation, i would like like have an invitation for subscribe on this site please :)

Thanks in advance for your reply :)

poesia

Post by poesia » Oct 20th, '19, 18:39

It's possible to get invitations to JPTVTS in Jpopsuki forum. If you're a member in Jpopsuki, check the Offers forum.

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Oct 21st, '19, 19:05

poesia wrote: Oct 19th, '19, 21:18 The same thing also happened to users from Finland but they got their access back already yesterday. No IP address is blocked by JPTVTS itself, so the issue should be on Cloudflare side. Sadly I don't have a solution, so the only thing I can recommend is using a VPN.

I'm able to connect to JPTVTS with a German IP address (using a VPN), so the whole Germany isn't blocked at least.
I can report that it has started working again for me (in the last 2 hours?) It almost started to get stressful… now I got the huge backlog of new releases to check out… and my nice 7 day seeding time has reset too… obviously. :D

I had sent a message to the Cloudflare support asking if there's some routing trouble on the German Cloudflare systems, but I only got the typical "f*** o**" customer service reply. Obviously they aren't very interested in outage reports from normal users (you can only report problems if you got an account and are a website owner… blabla.) Oh well… :blink

ghyfkn

Post by ghyfkn » Oct 22nd, '19, 02:36

I'm wondering are there any way to recover banned account because inactivity?

poesia

Post by poesia » Oct 24th, '19, 12:13

ghyfkn wrote: Oct 22nd, '19, 02:36 I'm wondering are there any way to recover banned account because inactivity?
Yes, it's possible. Send me a message with your username.

thebrandhammer

Post by thebrandhammer » Oct 24th, '19, 17:23

Hey is it still possible to get an invite to JPTVTS?

I would love to get one, thanks alot!

kitamori

Post by kitamori » Oct 25th, '19, 23:51

Im dont able to connect to JPTVTS again. I really dont know what to do.
Like I have only hope it'll be works at future or what I can do?
And How I can be active member of the JPTVTS?
Its really depressing and stressful.

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Oct 26th, '19, 03:37

kitamori wrote: Oct 25th, '19, 23:51 Im dont able to connect to JPTVTS again. I really dont know what to do.
Down again here too (works fine over TOR of course.) Yeah, it's somewhat frustrating. Browsing the site is easily done, but redirecting my torrent traffic is difficult, so all the torrents just sit here dead and wait for the tracker or rather the "allways-reliable-and-online" (yeah, right!) Cloudflare service to return.

mac888

Post by mac888 » Oct 26th, '19, 19:19

Hi,
I would really like to get invitation to jptvts. Thank you in advance! :)

gemca

Post by gemca » Oct 27th, '19, 14:19

Hi everyone! Could I get invitation to jptvts? Thank you!

spawn

Post by spawn » Oct 27th, '19, 16:31

Hi. I would like to join jptvts. I have a good ratio on avistaz. Can somebody invite me?

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Oct 29th, '19, 10:57

tokaiz wrote: Oct 26th, '19, 03:37
kitamori wrote: Oct 25th, '19, 23:51 Im dont able to connect to JPTVTS again. I really dont know what to do.
Down again here too (works fine over TOR of course.) Yeah, it's somewhat frustrating. Browsing the site is easily done, but redirecting my torrent traffic is difficult, so all the torrents just sit here dead and wait for the tracker or rather the "allways-reliable-and-online" (yeah, right!) Cloudflare service to return.
So… it was back again… now it's down again. :goggle:

It seems this randomly changes depending on what dynamic IP I get from my ISP and over which Cloudflare server it then sends my request… Cloudflare/ Hamburg it works, Cloudflare/ Berlin it fails. Definitely a Cloudflare problem.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Oct 29th, '19, 11:32

Down for me too right now. But I don't know for how long it's been like this. Worked yesterday evening for me.

Edit: Works again for me.

kitamori

Post by kitamori » Oct 29th, '19, 23:31

For me it worked again..then didnt..now working...over and over. How can I be active this way? Stressfull

Edit: Now again dont works :-(

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Nov 2nd, '19, 22:10

kitamori wrote: Oct 29th, '19, 23:31 For me it worked again..then didnt..now working...over and over. How can I be active this way? Stressfull

Edit: Now again dont works :-(
It's definitely an issue with specific Cloudflare servers. I'm on dynamic IP and that status working vs. non working changes with my IP changes. In some cases my requests get send over Cloudflare Hamburg and all works fine, but if I get send over Cloudflare Berlin the site fails. If it fails try this URL: "https://jptvts.us/cdn-cgi/trace" and it will tell you which Cloudflare data center it uses. If it's TXL/DE then it's the broken Berlin datacenter. If it's HAM/DE then it's Hamburg (for us German users here).

I'm unable to get in any contact with Cloudflare support (it's basically a real "f*** y**!" kind of support situation :crazy: ). I tried using their support form, I get just automatic replies that I need to be an account holder; I tried to contact them via Twitter and via Reddit.... zero response. It's somewhat aggravating to be honest. :cussing:

Someone in charge of the JPTVTS Cloudflare account would need to contact them, I guess (@poesia?) I can provide ray IDs and other detailed information from my end, if required.

Natsu1823
France

Post by Natsu1823 » Nov 3rd, '19, 14:42

poesia wrote: Oct 20th, '19, 18:39 It's possible to get invitations to JPTVTS in Jpopsuki forum. If you're a member in Jpopsuki, check the Offers forum.
Oh I understand, but I'm not member of Jpopsuki, where I can found people can we invited me ?
You can do it ? If it's possible of course :)

theapropos

Post by theapropos » Nov 5th, '19, 10:08

I need an invitation? Thanks

kevdv

Post by kevdv » Nov 7th, '19, 20:16

Hello, I would like an invite please if possible. Thank you!

Bishop
Canada

Post by Bishop » Nov 11th, '19, 03:27

Hello, can I get an invite please? Thank you.

atikahfuwafuwa

Post by atikahfuwafuwa » Nov 21st, '19, 15:08

I know it says 'not open for invitations' but I'd really appreciate it if anyone can tell me how I can get invitation or better yet offer me an invitation. thank you!

TVLover10
Philippines

Post by TVLover10 » Nov 27th, '19, 04:19

Can anyone with JPTVTS account confirm if Natsuzora is available in HD in the tracker? Current release on the web are in 480p.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Nov 27th, '19, 04:21

TVLover10 wrote: Nov 27th, '19, 04:19 Can anyone with JPTVTS account confirm if Natsuzora is available in HD in the tracker? Current release on the web are in 480p.
Yes, it's available in 480p and 720p.
No, I can't invite you, or anyone else.

TVLover10
Philippines

Post by TVLover10 » Nov 27th, '19, 04:23

Keiko1981 wrote: Nov 27th, '19, 04:21
TVLover10 wrote: Nov 27th, '19, 04:19 Can anyone with JPTVTS account confirm if Natsuzora is available in HD in the tracker? Current release on the web are in 480p.
Yes, it's available in 480p and 720p.
No, I can't invite you, or anyone else.
I was just asking. Thanks for answering my question.

hacwkuser
Sri Lanka

Post by hacwkuser » Dec 6th, '19, 10:17

Hi do I deserve an invitation :salut:

tarot208

Post by tarot208 » Dec 15th, '19, 20:29

would you like to send me an invitation? Thank you 🙏

littlefool

Post by littlefool » Dec 19th, '19, 14:17

Does anyone know how I can contact them about unbanning my account due to inactivity?

poesia

Post by poesia » Dec 19th, '19, 14:21

littlefool wrote: Dec 19th, '19, 14:17 Does anyone know how I can contact them about unbanning my account due to inactivity?
Send me a PM with your username in JPTVTS.

ha2006ha

Post by ha2006ha » Dec 20th, '19, 13:46

I love Japanese culture and dramas. PT for many years. like avi ... z. I heard about JPTVTS for the first time. Will continue to pay attention to open invitations

kawahark

Post by kawahark » Dec 25th, '19, 04:54

If anyone has an invite or if they know when registration will be open again. Is the site jptvts.us?

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Dec 25th, '19, 09:01

@ha2006ha
@kawahark

It's possible to get JPTVTS invitations in JpopSuki. If you have an account in JpopSuki, check the "Others forum" in there.

ha2006ha

Post by ha2006ha » Dec 25th, '19, 13:40

Keiko1981 wrote: Dec 25th, '19, 09:01 @ha2006ha
@kawahark

It's possible to get JPTVTS invitations in JpopSuki. If you have an account in Jpopsuki, check the Others forum in there.
Thanks for informing :D . I don't have a jpopsuki account :-(

kawahark

Post by kawahark » Dec 25th, '19, 20:19

Thank you, I'll try there for now. Hopefully I can find it.

kawahark

Post by kawahark » Dec 26th, '19, 06:07

Thanks I got the invite. This site is a goldmine for variety shows. Wish I had found it sooner. Thanks again.

unikorn

Post by unikorn » Dec 28th, '19, 18:25

Hi - I don't have a jpopsuki account. In fact, I only know about JPTVTS and jpopsuki for the first time in here. Could anyone advise how I can get the access or invitation to both?

CanKzlkaya96

Post by CanKzlkaya96 » Dec 28th, '19, 18:51

Hi everyone! I'm studying learn japanese from jdrama. Could I get invitation to jptvts? Thank you!

metalosaurio

Post by metalosaurio » Jan 6th, '20, 12:45

Hi, I didn't get much for Christmas this year :cry: .....

so, could I please get an invitation at least? :P

I use other private trackers, I seed back and I behave like a nice person only looking for cool shows to feed my japanese binging habits.

Here are my numbers (https://imgur.com/GSbKlLo) on Avistaz. :roll
Last edited by metalosaurio on Apr 19th, '20, 15:39, edited 2 times in total.

DylanOkihiro
United States of America

Post by DylanOkihiro » Jan 7th, '20, 22:46

🎊明けましておめでとうございます!🎍

Would it be possible for anyone to please invite me to JPTVTS and/or JpopSuki? I'm looking to further work on my Japanese skills by consuming media and learning from it. Thank you!

HappyWifeHappyLife
Great Britain

Post by HappyWifeHappyLife » Jan 10th, '20, 19:07

あけおめ / Happy New Year!

If someone could help me out by providing an invite, you'd make life very happy for my wife. She moved to the UK from Japan and it's been a tough adjustment period not having her friends and family here. I'm hoping to surprise her by being able to provide her with some of her favourite TV she used to be able to watch every day.

I've not been on a private tracker since Pisexy (I'm old!) but had a very good S/L ratio there (15 or so). I'd be very happy to payback the karma by seeding, and making a donation to the charity of choice for whoever can share an invite.

Just a guy trying to keep his wife happy :)

よろしく

Chromit

Post by Chromit » Jan 11th, '20, 08:56

I would appreciate a JPTVTS invite as well, or some brief instructions on how to get one.

Thank you very much in advance.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jan 11th, '20, 09:03

Chromit wrote: Jan 11th, '20, 08:56 I would appreciate a JPTVTS invite as well, or some brief instructions on how to get one.

It's possible to get JPTVTS invitations in JpopSuki. If you have an account in JpopSuki, check the "Others forum" in there.

Chromit

Post by Chromit » Jan 11th, '20, 13:25

Looks like JpopSuki is currently invite only, so I cannot access it.
But thanks anyway.

kawahark

Post by kawahark » Jan 15th, '20, 04:35

For anyone that can't get an invite from jpopsuki but want to watch japanese shows, try going to japannettv.com. Buy an android box off amazon and then install an app from the website and subscribe to the service. The service takes money but you can watch any program on japanese tv, even live tv. Plus you can play any program for the last 2 weeks. I got it for my mom, and she loves it. I personally use the Newhome app. Buy a 3 day trial first to test.

zenkeep
Chile

Post by zenkeep » Jan 15th, '20, 20:46

Anybody can help me?
I was a user of jptvts, since my upload speed was slow I was using a seedbox and actually have some good ratios, but later I have some financial problem and I cant use a seedbox for months
Now I can pay for one , but when I check my account it says I was banned due to inactivity.
What I can do?
Like I say my ratio was good :(

poesia

Post by poesia » Jan 16th, '20, 22:05

zenkeep wrote: Jan 15th, '20, 20:46 Anybody can help me?
I was a user of jptvts, since my upload speed was slow I was using a seedbox and actually have some good ratios, but later I have some financial problem and I cant use a seedbox for months
Now I can pay for one , but when I check my account it says I was banned due to inactivity.
What I can do?
Send me a message with your JPTVTS' username.

HappyWifeHappyLife
Great Britain

Post by HappyWifeHappyLife » Jan 17th, '20, 07:33

kawahark wrote: Jan 15th, '20, 04:35 For anyone that can't get an invite from jpopsuki but want to watch japanese shows, try going to japannettv.com. Buy an android box off amazon and then install an app from the website and subscribe to the service. The service takes money but you can watch any program on japanese tv, even live tv. Plus you can play any program for the last 2 weeks. I got it for my mom, and she loves it. I personally use the Newhome app. Buy a 3 day trial first to test.
Thanks for replying :) I have this and it’s quite good for live playback (apart from the time difference!) but for the 2 week playback it’s very unreliable which is why I wanted to be able to download at my convenience.

I’m still on the hunt for an invite, but if anyone know of any other way of downloading Japanese TV I’d be interested to learn.

azalia

Post by azalia » Jan 21st, '20, 17:27

poesia wrote: Jan 16th, '20, 22:05
What I can do?
so sorry for bothering you but I also have a similar problem, I was busy for a while and didn't use my account and now it says my account's banned. hope you can help me to get my account back.;_;

poesia

Post by poesia » Jan 21st, '20, 21:37

azalia wrote: Jan 21st, '20, 17:27
poesia wrote: Jan 16th, '20, 22:05
What I can do?
so sorry for bothering you but I also have a similar problem, I was busy for a while and didn't use my account and now it says my account's banned. hope you can help me to get my account back.;_;
Same as zenkeep. Send me a message with your JPTVTS' username.

kanae

Post by kanae » Jan 24th, '20, 19:13

hi,I would like to join,Jdrama is my life! If you don't mind please invite me, it will be great!Thank you,

coolrain

Post by coolrain » Feb 5th, '20, 08:56

Keiko1981 wrote: Jan 11th, '20, 09:03
Chromit wrote: Jan 11th, '20, 08:56 I would appreciate a JPTVTS invite as well, or some brief instructions on how to get one.

I have a Jpopsuki account but I don't see "Others forum". I see "Tracker related", "Jpopsuki network", and "General"forum. Would you mind show me which is the one among these 3?

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Feb 5th, '20, 11:11

coolrain wrote: Feb 5th, '20, 08:56 I have a Jpopsuki account but I don't see "Others forum". I see "Tracker related", "Jpopsuki network", and "General"forum. Would you mind show me which is the one among these 3?
I'm sorry I can't help you. I don't (very rarely) use JpopSuki. Info according to @poesia

poesia

Post by poesia » Feb 5th, '20, 11:45

coolrain wrote: Feb 5th, '20, 08:56
Keiko1981 wrote: Jan 11th, '20, 09:03

I have a Jpopsuki account but I don't see "Others forum". I see "Tracker related", "Jpopsuki network", and "General"forum. Would you mind show me which is the one among these 3?
Tracker Related -> Offers

wingfreenz

Post by wingfreenz » Feb 10th, '20, 05:30

Hi everyone! Could I get invitation to jptvts? Thank you!

leewon

Post by leewon » Mar 7th, '20, 10:35

I haven't used an account for a long time and I can't. help me to get my account backT_T

Bllenndaxd
Brazil

Post by Bllenndaxd » Mar 7th, '20, 21:49

It would be great if I can join the community!
Could you please send me an invitation?

Thanks.

PsiClown
Australia

Post by PsiClown » Mar 20th, '20, 05:13

Hi, I would also like to have an invitation if possible.
Thanks! <3