Romance
32%

Total votes: 290

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Vote for July's KSOTM

Post by puccakiss79 » Jun 22nd, '05, 02:18

July's KSOTM will run from Monday, July 4th. through Sunday, July 31st.

The poll's winner will be announced on Sunday, July 3rd.

How SOTW/SOTM Works Thread
Questions already answered here or in the above linked thread will be deleted, moved or ignored.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you....SEEDERS!!! Lots of hugs and kisses to you all and have a great summer!!!
Volunteer to seed!
Series that could use more seed volunteers:
  • Country Princess
    Bodigadeu
    All About Eve
    Ireland
    Lovers in Paris
    Naneun Dalrinda
    Oh! Pil-Seung
    Phoenix
    Thousand Years of Love
    What Happened in Bali.
If you think you can help out and seed, that would be awesome. Thanks so much again!!!

All candidates have English Subtitles and are either on d-addicts', jem's or aznV.net's tracker.
Please look up file information yourselves.

Here are the candidates for May 2005!

20 eps, Info, Review
Seeders: Jannah, leeunit, lilswtangel, NineTails

16 episodes, Info, Review
Seeders: ghuor, huyie, isuzu, leeunit, lilswtangel,NineTails, puccakiss79, skaven, snowgal, -wWh-

14 episodes, Info I; Info II; Review I; Review II; Review III
Seeders:apples, Chynkinese, DarReNz, deelow, iceberri, leeunit, shinigami, snowgal, |sUiZiD|

22episodes (per Jem captures), Info; Review
Seeders: bludawn, elmapa, greenrocks, Janice, leeunit, nanda, NineTails, ookamiki, |sUiZiD|

Note: Damo will most likely be gone from next months poll since it was VSS'd and still hasn't won a poll. There are other dramas we can put on the poll. Just nominate a completed drama here and if it has enough seeders (guarenteed seed) we may add it to the next poll.

pucca
Last edited by puccakiss79 on Jul 4th, '05, 21:57, edited 7 times in total.

Romance

Post by Romance » Jun 22nd, '05, 02:20

All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!! All about eve!!

jcweex

Post by jcweex » Jun 22nd, '05, 03:17

I vote for Romance. :lol

RainFlowerIV

Post by RainFlowerIV » Jun 22nd, '05, 03:36

The link for All About Eve should point to this: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/All_About_Eve

As opposed to this: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/All_About_Eve%5B/url

But yes, I vote for All About Eve! :)

hyolee

Post by hyolee » Jun 22nd, '05, 03:50

all about eve ^_^

sofee

Post by sofee » Jun 22nd, '05, 06:41

I have watched all except Romance. However, I haven't read any rave reviews about Romance, so I am not voting. I would like to nominate Full House for the next KSOTM, though. There are enough rave reviews on this series for me to want to watch.

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jun 22nd, '05, 10:35

I've watched all of the above except for All About Eve, so I don't really mind any of the poll choices winning.

Romance

Post by Romance » Jun 22nd, '05, 12:25

sofee wrote:I have watched all except Romance. However, I haven't read any rave reviews about Romance, so I am not voting. I would like to nominate Full House for the next KSOTM, though. There are enough rave reviews on this series for me to want to watch.
Romance was my first kdrama, and one of my top favs, awesome show. But lets vote for all about eve, missed that one :P

Dahee Fanel

Post by Dahee Fanel » Jun 22nd, '05, 20:45

Please let Damo win. I want to watch this drama sooo badly... :-(

*crosses fingers*

Willx24601

Post by Willx24601 » Jun 22nd, '05, 20:54

hmm... i just finished Autumn Story/Tale.

and I already have most of these on DVD (but unwatched) except for.... Damo.

I guess that leaves it to Damo :-)
Goto Maki is all grown up :whistling:

KooZai

Post by KooZai » Jun 22nd, '05, 22:27

I also voted for All About Eve and it seems to be doing pretty good

nikeg

Post by nikeg » Jun 22nd, '05, 22:35

ROMANCE BUDDIES... getting seeders for jems torrent would be awesome considering i have like 5 episodes of romance and cant get nemore till it is KSOTM since it is the only way to get ppl to actually seed the drama thoroughly... so romance guys! daddict torrents are usually seeded by a few every so often...

BTW ROMANCE.... that has got to be one of the most disgusting banner clips i have ever seen.... props lol
Watching:Emperor of the Sea 23/52*dormant* Wedding 2/16*dormant* Over The Rainbow 2/16 GTO 2/11

ParkHanByul-Boa-ChaeRim-Eunhye-HanGaIn-JJH-Hyori-LeeYeonHee-SonYejin-Yuri

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jun 22nd, '05, 22:43

voted for All about Eve :-)
and can I nominate Summer Scent to the next poll?
Image Image
supporting Kanju

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Jun 22nd, '05, 23:13

RainFlowerIV wrote:The link for All About Eve should point to this: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/All_About_Eve

As opposed to this: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/All_About_Eve%5B/url

But yes, I vote for All About Eve! :)
thank you ^_^ , link was fixed.

cetok

Post by cetok » Jun 23rd, '05, 03:02

ah... unfortunately, most of the series i had watched...
then i would vote for damo

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jun 23rd, '05, 05:50

Ooh, interesting...Romance & All About Eve are head to head.

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Jun 23rd, '05, 06:26

Romance wrote:
sofee wrote:I have watched all except Romance. However, I haven't read any rave reviews about Romance, so I am not voting. I would like to nominate Full House for the next KSOTM, though. There are enough rave reviews on this series for me to want to watch.
Romance was my first kdrama, and one of my top favs, awesome show. But lets vote for all about eve, missed that one :P
You won't miss Eve if you continued to ignore it. I watched it because my sister said the male star must be one of the handsomest in Korean TV. I saw a guy who looked a bit chubby and had a dead pan face. Granted, he looks good from all angles, but still chubby. (Sorry to anyone who is his fan!). Drama is good and fast paced, I liked it. However, it did not give a lasting impression, nor the wish to watch it over and over and over (20x). Actually, Eve is being held up by the "evil" girl, now who would enjoy a drama whose most outstanding actress is the trouble maker?

Since Romance is the only series I haven't watched, it has to be it.

JackJ

Post by JackJ » Jun 23rd, '05, 06:32

nikeg wrote:ROMANCE BUDDIES... getting seeders for jems torrent would be awesome considering i have like 5 episodes of romance and cant get nemore till it is KSOTM since it is the only way to get ppl to actually seed the drama thoroughly... so romance guys! daddict torrents are usually seeded by a few every so often...

BTW ROMANCE.... that has got to be one of the most disgusting banner clips i have ever seen.... props lol
yeah, vote for Romance please, it is basically impossible to get cos it on jem's site. I also read a review somwhere that sayst Romance is just as good if not better than Full House...so please vote for this one...pretty please with sugar on top :cry:

apples

Post by apples » Jun 23rd, '05, 10:33

i wish there will be more volunteer seeders for WHIB so it can be nominated. I'd love to see this one in HQ. In the meantime, I'd like to nominate Love Story In Harvard.

Anyway, hopefully ROMANCE wins next month's KSOTM :D

Tosca

Post by Tosca » Jun 23rd, '05, 11:51

Voted for All about Eve. :mrgreen:
Image Image

keaixia0jie

Post by keaixia0jie » Jun 23rd, '05, 11:54

I still want to see Autumn Tale at some point but the story line for All About Eve sounds fun. So, GO All ABout Eve!!
PLEASE HELP SUPPORT CSOTM!!!

EpiKz

Post by EpiKz » Jun 23rd, '05, 12:04

i wanna see autumn tale!! but i doubt it'll win, damn i casted my vote to early next i would choose all about eve, hopefully it will win

C_U

Post by C_U » Jun 23rd, '05, 14:03

All aboutr eve plz...

leduytien

Post by leduytien » Jun 23rd, '05, 15:05

This going to be interesting - this time there are two movie in competion (not like last time when the winner is clear). I voted for Romance. Heard about it, but not seen yet.

Kenjin_Domini

Post by Kenjin_Domini » Jun 23rd, '05, 22:11

all about eve looks interesting enough
I'd like to nominate Bright girl's success story
i would be more then happy to seed

pinky_banana

Post by pinky_banana » Jun 23rd, '05, 23:17

Definitely "ALL ABOUT EVE"! :D

Tyranid

Post by Tyranid » Jun 24th, '05, 00:21

I've watched the first 2 episodes of All about eve.. would love to watch the rest! ;)

bakajanai

Post by bakajanai » Jun 24th, '05, 01:17

heard great thigns about "all about eve" but I am alraedy currently downloading it (**very** slowly) and it seems popular enough to always have at least 1 or two seeds (or not)...

...sooo i voted for 'romance' b/c i have never heard of the drama at all and i think it'll be harder to get that series than all about eve which is much more popular (as well as the other series ont he poll) (which btw i am currently dling damo too :lol )

InLuvWitAmbrose

Post by InLuvWitAmbrose » Jun 24th, '05, 03:45

omgg .. plzz romance .. i never watched that one before .. heard it was good .. :D

kami76

Post by kami76 » Jun 24th, '05, 06:30

Romance !!! :w00t:

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 24th, '05, 13:08

Hmm, I wanted to finish "Autumn Tale, but I've been hearing about "All About Eve" so much that now I really want to watch it. So I hope it wins! :D

JackJ

Post by JackJ » Jun 24th, '05, 22:06

wow, this is such a close race...so exciting, haha.

just wondering...what would happen if it was a tie? would we then go into overtime? hehe

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Jun 25th, '05, 16:27

Is this the place to nominate as well?

I would like to nominate Ruler Of Your Own World. It is completely Eng sub but there is hardly any seeders. Most reviewers are impressed by this series.

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Jun 25th, '05, 16:47

Yes the current poll is the place to nominate :wink: Lots of nominations for July, great job guys! I will address them here,

So far nominated are as follows:
1. Full House
2. Summer Scent (Loser of many previous polls :-( )
3. Love Story in Harvard (not enough seed volunteers)
4. Bright Girl's Success Story (Loser of many previous polls :-( )
5. Ruler of Your Own World (KSOTM Dec. '04)

The "Losers" (SS and BGSS) will not be added to the next poll. ROYOW, sorry, it's been a KSOTM before, should give other dramas a chance. Full House? I don't see anything wrong with putting that on the next poll; however, we'll decide for certain closer to the next polls post. Thanks for the nominations, sorry to those that won't get their nominations on the next poll, hopefully a VSS of the dramas will occur instead or you'll simply get those seeds!

Romance

Post by Romance » Jun 25th, '05, 16:54

i wonder if irealand ever will be ksotf sometime

Willx24601

Post by Willx24601 » Jun 25th, '05, 16:55

can i nominate Prince First Love? I missed it when it aired in hawaii, and it seems to have a good theme song ^O^ please? hehe :-)
Goto Maki is all grown up :whistling:

Romance

Post by Romance » Jun 25th, '05, 23:32

prince first love is not very good :P but everyone thinks different, you might like it!

-

oohhh, romance and all about eve - the duel :O

aznfudd

vote for ROMANCE

Post by aznfudd » Jun 26th, '05, 00:14

gosh people, i wanna see romance, because i don't have romance in my life. I want to live out my romance thru this series.

please vote for romance, thx

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jun 26th, '05, 00:35

puccakiss79 wrote:Yes the current poll is the place to nominate :wink: Lots of nominations for July, great job guys! I will address them here,

1. Full House

The "Losers" (SS and BGSS) will not be added to the next poll. ROYOW, sorry, it's been a KSOTM before, should give other dramas a chance. Full House? I don't see anything wrong with putting that on the next poll; however, we'll decide for certain closer to the next polls post. Thanks for the nominations, sorry to those that won't get their nominations on the next poll, hopefully a VSS of the dramas will occur instead or you'll simply get those seeds!
I'd volunteer to seed Love Story in Harvard, but I only have the 350 MB rips, which have not been completely uploaded on D-A (since the 700 MB version appears to be more in demand).

Can I nominate Country Princess too? Not sure if there are enough seeders, but hope it can be on the future polls.

nikeg

Post by nikeg » Jun 26th, '05, 00:39

hmmm well ... i have missed quite a few KSOTMs in the past and im sure a lot of ppl hav too (Romance is one of those past winners but it still gets the vote b/c now one got it back then and now we want it) so i want to nominate love letter, ROYOW, and Beautiful Days for future KSOTMs like lets say after a year goes by if theres enough desire from ppl to have these old KSOTMS be reintroduced into the polls then i think it should. Last years KSOTM for July was Romance.... and a lot of ppl want it now... including me... so for like Beautiful Days (last years Aug KSOTM) could be renominated for this years Aug poll? just a thought considering the korean craze has picked up recently.

P.S. This is again my opinion on how KSOTMs should work on the idea that if the drama is not seeded well on a daily basis then it should have a chance for KSOTM if theres enough support behind it. Like for that nomination of FUll House for next month.. it is being seede constantly by around 1-4 ppl daily so it shouldnt be too hard to dl it now... so technically it doesnt have to be a KSOTM for many peers to get it. On the other hand Beautiful Days on a daily basis has 0 seeds for the past 6 months.... you do the math that means youll be dling it for ages if u try... so give it some thought admins and reply. peace out ^_^

Nominee Daily seeding:
All About Eve- 0-2 seeds (wouldnt be too bad for this to win)
Autumn Tale- 3-6 seeds (dlers should just dl this... it doesnt need to be seeded more)
Damo- 2-4 seeds (dlers should just dl this... it doesnt need to be seeded more)
Romance- 0 seeds (jem torrents are not heavily seeded anymore which is y i pick romance)
Watching:Emperor of the Sea 23/52*dormant* Wedding 2/16*dormant* Over The Rainbow 2/16 GTO 2/11

ParkHanByul-Boa-ChaeRim-Eunhye-HanGaIn-JJH-Hyori-LeeYeonHee-SonYejin-Yuri

apples

Post by apples » Jun 26th, '05, 03:11

i just checked the voluteer to seed thread, and i noticed that there are the same number of volunteer seeders for both all about eve and what happened in bali (700mb) version. can i also nominate WHIB please? If it ever wins, i can help seed the 350mb version because I have that one.

oh and thanks jannah for volunteering to seed LSIH.. i hope it will be on the poll next month.

vballprinsess06

all about eve

Post by vballprinsess06 » Jun 26th, '05, 03:12

i vote for all about eve :)

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Jun 26th, '05, 03:16

I feel like Bali 700MB will never make it ;__;
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

apples

Post by apples » Jun 26th, '05, 03:25

neonkinpatsu wrote:I feel like Bali 700MB will never make it ;__;
oh okay. i'll try nominating next time. maybe it'll get its chance by then :P

kazuki

Post by kazuki » Jun 26th, '05, 03:35

i've got both series All about eve and Romance but for some reason i never got into All about eve and never watched it :O so i voted for Romance!! hehe i'll prob help seed aswel if it wins :thumright:

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jun 26th, '05, 05:08

It's rather exciting this month, having two candidates at the head of the race. It's harder to find seeds for Romance though, so I think it'll win. 8)

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Jun 26th, '05, 05:23

I cannot recommend downloading "All About Eve" because B4Nite was such an ass and intentionally didn't deinterlaced when encoding the episodes although I told him to do so. I wait for a better rip. :(

"Thousand Years of Love" would be another good nominee, IMHO. If there are enough seeders of course.

apples

Post by apples » Jun 26th, '05, 06:30

whoa..interesting. it has been a close race since this poll started.

come on people.. vote for Romance!!!
MoerkJ wrote:"Thousand Years of Love" would be another good nominee, IMHO. If there are enough seeders of course.
another good nomination.. i've been trying to get this since i became a member here. i started getting it through clubbox but i'm having trouble with it now. hopefully it'll be a ksotm one of these days.

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Jun 26th, '05, 06:38

LOL, I have no reason to vote so I'll just wait until something's on there that I don't have :lol

Unless.......someone wants to bribe me for my vote :rofl:
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

lksmjcnt

Post by lksmjcnt » Jun 26th, '05, 07:46

i hope all about eve wins!!!

Asian_girl

Post by Asian_girl » Jun 26th, '05, 14:48

i thinks all about eve, will win. i have also vote for this one.

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Jun 26th, '05, 16:10

I've been hearing goof stuff about "Romance" for a while now... but for some reason, I was having a hard time downloading this series...So , I vote "ROMANCE" :D for July's Korean Series of the Month.... Hope it wins! Aja Aja! Fighting!!! :lol :D

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » Jun 26th, '05, 16:20

ROMANCE ROMANCE!!! haha ppl vote fer romance./

kazuki

Post by kazuki » Jun 26th, '05, 18:24

neonkinpatsu wrote:LOL, I have no reason to vote so I'll just wait until something's on there that I don't have :lol

Unless.......someone wants to bribe me for my vote :rofl:
i'll give you a kiss if you vote for Romance :w00t: :wub:
Last edited by kazuki on Jun 26th, '05, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

kazuki

Post by kazuki » Jun 26th, '05, 18:26

MoerkJ wrote:I cannot recommend downloading "All About Eve" because B4Nite was such an ass and intentionally didn't deinterlaced when encoding the episodes although I told him to do so. I wait for a better rip. :(

"Thousand Years of Love" would be another good nominee, IMHO. If there are enough seeders of course.
ops i forgot to mention o.k add me to the seeder for thousands years of love i'll help seed it :thumleft: when it becomes KoSTM

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » Jun 26th, '05, 18:27

IlL GiB U A HuG fer ROMANCE :D *hUgS* 8) :D

esmink

Post by esmink » Jun 26th, '05, 23:48

I vote for ROMANCE

marks

Post by marks » Jun 27th, '05, 00:08

I vote for "Summer Scent" for next pool election . And right now i would like to vote to "Romance"

kkhui

Post by kkhui » Jun 27th, '05, 01:36

I vote 4 all about eve!! seems quite interesting

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jun 27th, '05, 01:39

Why ' All about Eve ' when someone is working on the series? Search D-Addict people and you'll see ' All about Eve '. Pick a series that isn't on D-Addict like 'Romance'.

Romance

Post by Romance » Jun 27th, '05, 01:49

^ :unsure: i have nothing more to say

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jun 27th, '05, 01:58

crazylife123 wrote:Why ' All about Eve ' when someone is working on the series? Search D-Addict people and you'll see ' All about Eve '. Pick a series that isn't on D-Addict like 'Romance'.
It doesn't matter whether it's on D-A or not. People vote based on what they wanna see & how difficult or easy it is to get seeds for the series.

Looks like All About Eve is leading by a neat margin now!

LyLxFaLLiNsTaR

Post by LyLxFaLLiNsTaR » Jun 27th, '05, 05:25

I VOTE ROMANCE...

chitato_80

Post by chitato_80 » Jun 27th, '05, 06:31

Of these 4, Damo is the only one I haven't watched .. so there goes my vote.

TennisNoOjisama

Post by TennisNoOjisama » Jun 27th, '05, 07:29

Romance plz people! I have only the first 2 episodes of this series, I wanna see how it turns out, and I heard it was good, and TABOO! :P

||||||

Post by |||||| » Jun 27th, '05, 09:25

Voted For Romance. I hope this helps you out ^

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jun 27th, '05, 11:21

puccakiss79 wrote:The "Losers" (SS and BGSS) will not be added to the next poll.
ups sorry didn't know that. I guess it's my first voting here :lol
anyway, since AznV is not working there's no poin of adding SS anyway :cry:
Last edited by gunjourui on Jun 27th, '05, 14:52, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
supporting Kanju

master-m

Post by master-m » Jun 27th, '05, 11:42

ROMANCE would be nice!!!

tzejin

Post by tzejin » Jun 27th, '05, 12:45

Yes Romance pls =)
coz i watched all bout eve already

seraphiney

Post by seraphiney » Jun 27th, '05, 13:35

ROMANCE plz! the only one i haven't got! :D

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Jun 27th, '05, 14:19

puccakiss79 wrote:Yes the current poll is the place to nominate :wink: Lots of nominations for July, great job guys! I will address them here,

1. Full House

1) Will someone please tell me what is ROYOW and BTW? I see them many times but still in the dark.
2) If Romance loses out this month, I would like to nominate it for the following month.
3) Oh! if Romance and Full House both came out, I would give my vote to Full House!

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Jun 27th, '05, 14:43

lucypcng wrote:1) Will someone please tell me what is ROYOW and BTW? I see them many times but still in the dark.
ROYOW - Rulers of your own world (Kdrama)
BTW - By the way

Next time encountering these abbr. terms, try dictionary.com
Watching: JIN, Ohitorisama, Liar Game 2

keaixia0jie

Post by keaixia0jie » Jun 27th, '05, 14:58

whoaaa. it's so close... GO All about Eve !!!!!
PLEASE HELP SUPPORT CSOTM!!!

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Jun 27th, '05, 17:02

Love Story in Harvard is only going to be iCEDRAMA's 700MB rips. It's the only completed version uploaded, so that's the one KSOTM will use when it comes to adding it to a poll.

ROYOW - KSOTM Dec '04
PFL - possibility
WHiB - I would like more volunteers for both versions before adding this one to the poll (the 700MB has 5 seeders, 4 with the complete series; however, 350MB version doesn't have one seeder w/ the complete version) We can either wait for the seeders, or just do 700MB version, waiting might be better since lots of nominations are coming in.
Thousand Years of Love-possibility

so, so far, I'll look more closely into Full House, Thousand Years of Love, and PFL when the time comes closer to the next poll. nikeg, makes a good point. ice and I look at the seeds for the possible new candidates periodically and take into account the seed request threads, nominations and seed/peer ratio along w/ of course the amount of seed volunteers.

@crazylife123, LOLOL, thanks for that laugh....hahahaha

JackJ

Post by JackJ » Jun 27th, '05, 18:41

MoerkJ wrote:I cannot recommend downloading "All About Eve" because B4Nite was such an ass and intentionally didn't deinterlaced when encoding the episodes although I told him to do so. I wait for a better rip. :(

sorry, noob question, but what you mean by deinterlace?