K-movies discussion

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
Silverman

Post by Silverman » Sep 15th, '11, 19:50

oh lol, i have this movie twice on dvd(south korean and hong kong versions)-.-

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Sep 15th, '11, 19:59

Er, Ditto. :D

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Sep 15th, '11, 20:19

Its just....i spent over 80$ just for these two DVDs (the most expensive nonspecialedition DVDs i ever bought, so it should be easy to remember) and to forget such thing is....

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Sep 22nd, '11, 23:01

[Star Date] Gong Yoo & Jung YooMi - on the new movie "Dogani"

Code: Select all

http://youtu.be/kTWr77L9FIw

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 22nd, '11, 23:10

The Crucible looks like a really interesting movie. Considering the issue it raises, I hope it's a big success and make those bastards fear for the things they did.

I will grab this video and post it on my blog. Been following this movie there. Thanks for this and anything else you get, do share. Also, didn't know Gong initiated this. Good man.

P.S: I can drop a credit for you finding the video if you like.

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Sep 23rd, '11, 00:18

Yeah, the movie does look good though sad. The trailer/clips make me want to watch it now, but it'll be some time before I can. I also hope it's successful in raising awareness, not just in S. Korea but in other countries as well.

Credit to me isn't necessary, I just copied the link from the KBSWorld channel. :D

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 23rd, '11, 00:25

Let's hope it raises awareness for this issue then. The world has enough crap to deal with and things like this are often overlooked or buried.

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Sep 27th, '11, 23:12

[K-WAVE STATION] Ep15 09.23.11

http://youtu.be/7qmSP1DJVwI
*from mins ~2:40 to ~7:50 @ the premiere of the movie Dogani

zendebadIran

Post by zendebadIran » Oct 17th, '11, 18:58

have seen a movie with kang dong won and ha ji won, fighting like dancing. don't know the name. loved it.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 17th, '11, 19:01

It's the Duelist (형사, Hyeongsa).
Ask Orion here for more info, and you will get more than you ever imagine.

zendebadIran

Post by zendebadIran » Oct 17th, '11, 23:33

Ethlenn wrote:It's the Duelist (형사, Hyeongsa).
Ask Orion here for more info, and you will get more than you ever imagine.
Thanks. I will ask him/her. It is difficult to call someone in English when u don't know their gender! :lol

And the duelist was a master piece. the fighting scenes were outstanding and the part that kang dong won performed that dance with the sword, OMG! :thumright:

zendebadIran

Post by zendebadIran » Oct 17th, '11, 23:41

Orion1986 wrote:Let's hope it raises awareness for this issue then. The world has enough crap to deal with and things like this are often overlooked or buried.
have read about crucible on hancinema. seems like a great movie. and gong yoo himself was the one who made this film happen. :thumright:
i do hope that things like that would stop. public awareness is a good first step.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 18th, '11, 03:13

Did someone say Duelist? And The Crucible? Did someone say Duelist was a masterpiece? Hold on. I need to wipe the coffee from my lips and kiss you.

Hello zendebadlran. ^^ Welcome to DA! Enjoy your time here and excuse some craziness and colorful language from us. We use it to show approval and intimacy.

Although I have a funny feeling you'll fit right in.

My blog is flooded with Duelist and The Crucible and I got an article out on the latter in Hancinema as well. I need to spam em with some Duelist too... Can't leave em Duelist-less.
My only regret regarding this movie is that it is not out in HD. Although that is probably a good thing as it would overload me and I'd probably die of nosebleeds and/or horniness.

I am a female, <- as you see there on the right and going by the last time I checked. As you might guess from the hotness in my signature, I am his fan(girl). So yes. Duelist. Mmm.
Why did you have to go and remind me of that dance of his? You could hand me papers to sign off my entire fortune (none, that is) to you and I'd do it, when watching that scene.

Click on my www button bellow and browse at will. I have tags on the right for Kang Dong Won, Duelist and The Crucible. Also, ask about anything you need. I'll try and help.

And you are actually interested in a drama film and the awareness it can raise rather than to only be looking at hot men and kyaaing and keeping your mind free of real problems?

Where do you want that kiss then? *puckering up*

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 18th, '11, 08:52

:lol
Last edited by fatemeh_31358 on Oct 18th, '11, 11:02, edited 1 time in total.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 18th, '11, 08:59

fatemeh_31358 wrote:Hello zendebadlran. ^^
Is zend here and fatemeh the same person? If you are, request that one account is erased. You can't be posting here with dual accounts.

Unless you are a split personality which does seem to be the case if you are the same person... I am confused here. Really, I am. :scratch:

zendebadIran

Post by zendebadIran » Oct 18th, '11, 11:32

Orion1986 wrote:
fatemeh_31358 wrote:Hello zendebadlran. ^^
Is zend here and fatemeh the same person? If you are, request that one account is erased. You can't be posting here with dual accounts.

Unless you are a split personality which does seem to be the case if you are the same person... I am confused here. Really, I am. :scratch:
sorry if we have confused anyone. actually we are not two but 7 people. we are conducting a research on forums and the formation of cyber gangs. :lol
recently there have been lots of cyber fights going on on different forums and we needed to provoke some verbal discussions to check how they are started and what actually happens when fans see sth they don't like.

anyway as my colleague said we are out of here.

my colleagues and i formally apologize for any inconvenience we have caused.
have fun everyone an be healthy!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 18th, '11, 11:34

Oh, I see. And cyber gangs form to fight trolls, this is also one big factor. Because trolls disrupt the flow.
In case you are really interested in those me, as the leader of offenders here on DA, suggest delving more into netizens on Nate or Allkpop, seriously.
We don't offend anyone by stating what we have in minds.
If you'd ask us about why we react as we do, we'd give you the answer right away. Now, you provoked our harsh responses and conclude the results one-sidedly on that. And it's not professional.

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 18th, '11, 12:25

Ethlenn wrote:Oh, I see. And cyber gangs form to fight trolls, this is also one big factor. Because trolls disrupt the flow.
In case you are really interested in those me, as the leader of offenders here on DA, suggest delving more into netizens on Nate or Allkpop, seriously.
We don't offend anyone by stating what we have in minds.
If you'd ask us about why we react as we do, we'd give you the answer right away. Now, you provoked our harsh responses and conclude the results one-sidedly on that. And it's not professional.
you are right. this is a one-sided research and it is actually a professional method. this was not an interactive research.
actually the response we got from you has been the best so far. you only called us stupid once :lol
we have heard the f word countless of times. :whistling: especially on allkpop!

if you are interested in taking part in our research fell free to mail me
kpoplover83@yahoo.com

we look forward to all your mails.

and again i apologize.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 18th, '11, 12:58

O...kay then... If you and your 7 friends (hey, the Dwarfs were seven) would kindly take note of this then.

When someone shows lack of respect towards others' opinions, provokes people by insulting the things important to them and generally behaves like a troll online, people will mind that.
Just as people in the offline world would mind if you did all those things in a real setting. I don't know what you and your "friends" are researching, but it sure as heck isn't done professionally.

As for cyber gangs, those are quite an old concept in fact and quite common in the online world at the time. New people would register on forums and the older users or admins would "haze" them.
They would either try and scare them or make them do something weird. It was usually done by very arrogant users who wanted to "mess with the new guy". The same can be seen in the offline world.

They exist today in the form of fangirls and nerds. If you say some actor they love sucks, you will get hell for it. However, you are provoking regular users and by insulting them personally as well.

But if you were a professional researcher and had even read a book on it, you would know that and that DA is hardly the kind of place where that would happen. Check your sources.
And if you were a professional researcher, you would have contacted the owners of DA and told them about your work, since it's their right to let you or not let you experiment on their users.

You would also know that you need our consent to release any data you might have gathered, after you reveal your project to us. Sure, it would have been important that we don't know, but it's still our activity and you'd need our permission to use it.

If you needed research to figure out such obvious things, I don't think any results found here would help you any.
Even more so, you are making assumptions by a few users and revealing your goals too soon. I don't buy it, hon.

You give no credentials, nothing to support that claim of yours and if you really research the online world as much as you claim, you would know that you are following the very typical behavior of a troll.
You would also know what that behavior provokes from others. And finally, you would know that DA is not the best place to find really offensive "gangs", unless freedom of opinion if offensive to you.

Last, but certainly not least, you are using emoticons in your "big revelation" post and any professional who was really conducting a study on the psychology of users online would not use such tone to reveal their work.

So, if you would kindly take your "research" and your "colleagues" and have your fun somewhere else. We are kind of full on crazy here. We don't need more of it.

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 18th, '11, 13:10

Orion1986 wrote:O...kay then... If you and your 7 friends (hey, the Dwarfs were seven) would kindly take note of this then.

will use ur info. thanks.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 18th, '11, 13:16

Professional to the very end. It brings tears to my eyes....

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Oct 19th, '11, 13:42

Someone saw some provoking comments or criticism ?Well I didn't .
Just wanted to add to what my friends had said:
:salut:

Kpop.Lover80

Post by Kpop.Lover80 » Oct 22nd, '11, 15:00

just saw Sorum. anyone has seen that?

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 22nd, '11, 23:45

Well, now I want to. Kim Myung Min's first movie. Interesting!

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Oct 23rd, '11, 08:15

Please note the following users in this message thread:

fatemeh_31358
Kpop.Lover80
zendebadIran

have been detected posting from the same ISP.

ISP: Aria Rasana Tadbir

------------------------
This message is only warning. It might a coincident that all 3 users are using the same ISP. But remember please do not feed any troll, if you come in contact with one. Because they thrive on angry replies.

This post will be delete and updated with new posting, if other account from the same ISP starts posting here.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 23rd, '11, 19:44

I just watched "Sector 7" and loved it. Will make a double review comparing that and "The Host", which I absolutely hate. I feel the former is at least being honest about what it is.

odaesan

Post by odaesan » Nov 16th, '11, 20:47

Orion1986 wrote:I just watched "Sector 7" and loved it. Will make a double review comparing that and "The Host", which I absolutely hate. I feel the former is at least being honest about what it is.
I also hate "The Host" but my friend says that other people apparently like it.

Formaldehyde makes a river creature grow bigger? I would be willing to take it if the story was any good, but no.

I would have rather seen all the fish in the river who were affected rise dead to the surface with a good old fashioned "The End" sign after it. At least then it would make sense, it would be concise, and I wouldn't have wasted (movie duration) - (8 minutes of my life).

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 21st, '11, 04:25

I don't mind silly plot in such movies. I expect such from them. But I expect a movie to either go for hardcore realism and drama or then be shallow and so-bad-it's-funny Hollywood style stuff that is all about the action.

The Host can't decide between the two and goes for both. And fails miserably at it. Sector 7 is ridiculous, but it's proper monster action movie. A monster, hilarious plot with more holes than emmental, good action.

javamen9

what movie is it?

Post by javamen9 » Nov 24th, '11, 06:27

the girl died or has a terminal disease..

there was a scene where at the dock.. it was raining so hard and they wanted to go on the island because of the house there..

i cant seem to remember the title for it..

can anyone please help me?

(sorry if wrong section)

Orion1986

Re: what movie is it?

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 24th, '11, 07:16

javamen9 wrote:the girl died or has a terminal disease..
You just described a very broad thing. "Someone dies of disease" is to kdrama and movies what kimchi is to Koreans. Always there.

Anything more you could say? What genre was it? Horror? Are you sure it was a Korean movie? Anything you can give is good.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 24th, '11, 07:33

sounds a bit like "crying out love in the center of the world"

javamen9

Post by javamen9 » Nov 24th, '11, 08:52

its a korean love story..

the title sounds like something "sad love story" but when i search for it.. i cant find it..

and its not the series one..

hmm, i think its around 2003-2005 or something close there..

javamen9

Post by javamen9 » Nov 25th, '11, 05:44

I found it, it's My Girl and I..

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Jul 23rd, '12, 19:43

I'm lookin for something similar to "Ajusshi". I'm not refering to the little girl. But something about a retired assassin/spy/agent/soldier/gangster/whatever, who is done with his old "bloody" world and is retired. Then something happens and he/she is back in business. Wait it sounds like the First Blood-Plot...Well even a Korean Rambo-wannabe is all right. But i'm looking more something like "Ajusshi".

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 23rd, '12, 21:14

Retired-Cop-Turned-Pimp is in The Chaser. You may try also Public Enemy trilogy, The Outlaw, Secret Reunion, Memories of Murder has a bit of detective/cop play (foul play to add). There are tones of others, but I barely see keyboard, so...

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Jul 23rd, '12, 23:07

The Chaser and Memories of Murder I have on DVD, great movies. Well MoM is not what i'm looking for. The Chaser is at least from scenario in the right direction, but not exactly what i'm looking for.
Perhaps you know the movie Ahjusshi under the name "The Man from Nowhere" with Won Bin. Perhaps if i describe the plot, it should be clearer, what i'm looking for.
There is the Ahjusshi,who lives a lonely life and owns a pawn shop. There is also a little Girl, who is similar lonely as him. She feels attracted to him (in a not perverted way), but he kinda tries to avoid her. Then girl and her mother are abducted and Won Bin, who has a dark past and is now "retired", takes up his weapons again, to save them.
Well it's a actionflick. The Chaser and MoM are primary detective-movies with some action.
Public Enemy 1 i also watched. Great movie but still not there.
The Outlaw - have to look it up.
Secret Reunion- have to find a DVD or BD and watch it. I've heard of it and the synopsis lets me assume, that this is what i'm looking for.

Let me give some more examples.
Rambo 1-4
A chinese ghost story 1: while this is not the kind of movie i'm looking for, there is a retired monk
Enemy of the State(with W. Smith and Gene Hackman): Gene Hackman plays a retired spy, who is done with his former life (well, more or less)
Kill Bill 1+2: The bride tries to retire from her killsquad and lead a normal life, till Bill forces her to come back
Black Mask(Jet Li): also a retired killsquad member, till he is forced to come back
Hitman(the Jet Li one, not the American crap): A ex-special forces guy, who tries to lead a normal life at first.

Well i know some nonkorean movies of this kind, but almost no korean.

pao113
Philippines

Post by pao113 » Aug 19th, '12, 05:00

do you know any torrent sites with korean movies with eng sub seem to find so few these days

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Feb 26th, '13, 21:40

2012 was a really great year of Korean movies, there were so many successful films, i appaulde!
i personally liked Dancing Queen; Architecture 101; All About My Wife; The Grand Heist; The Tower; A Werewolf Boy; Masquerade and The Thieves.

yesterday and today i watched 2 movies from 2011, Sunny and Always. i must say Sunny is AMAZING!

the following movies ill see during this week will be: My Girlfriend Is An Agent, War of the Arrows and Speedy Scandal! cant wait^^

is there any amazing reviews for an upcoming movie in 2013? some movie people are anxiously waiting for? the one i want to see badly is Miracle in Cell No. 7, but i just heard it was(is) very successful.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 26th, '13, 22:01

'My Girlfriend is an Agent' is a hilarious film. And yes, 2012 was quite a good year. There are many 2012 movies that will only be available to us in 2013, so I'm excited about them too.

As for 2013, 'How to Use Guys with Secret Tips' is one I am looking forward to. It will be a typical rom-com, but I love Lee Si Yeong.

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Feb 28th, '13, 19:30

^i watched the trailer of How to Use Guys with Secret Tips, and it was hilarious, i laughed so hard when she slapped the guy's face several times in the elevator^^

i watched My Girlfriend Is An Agent and War of the Arrows, both great movies but Arrow wins for me! im going to watch Speedy Scandal.

one movie im looking forward to see is The Crucible from 2011. i love the synopsis and its based on real life. but its a bit dark right? anyone watched it? its too strong? i like strong movies but not over the top, because ill think about it and ill have a hard time sleeping.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 28th, '13, 19:55

'The Crucible' is very strong. More graphic than anything you see in the West. While it does have careful editing to keep the child actors from bad situations, the abuse scenes are shown.

I really don't recommend it if you're not equipped to handle really really dark stuff. As for 'War of the Arrows', I didn't like it. But I guess I was expecting different things.

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Mar 1st, '13, 19:27

I finally watched "The Crucible", and thank god that I did. It was such an amazing film, though strong, intense and painful, it makes you think about the harsh society that we live in, even in the 21st century. Sometimes is even more closer than you might think it might be.
Power and wealth drived many to lose their dignity and honor, as we saw with the Policeman, Judge and Prosecutor, unfortunately it needs movies like this based on real life experiences, to make proper action towards this awful situations.
At least this film helped reopening of the investigations into the incidents allowing to finally abolish the statute of limitations for sex crimes against minors and the disabled, plus the 12 years in prison of 63-year-old former administrator of Gwangju Inhwa School. Though sometimes justice is a bit too late...

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Mar 1st, '13, 19:34

And justice is mostly about scapegoating too. I'm sure many more participated. They just chose one of them to take the fall. At least one did, though.
But still, "justice" does that a lot. It does something small, just to get people to calm down and think all will be well and then slowly, it's forgotten.

That's what politics does. It keeps the masses from revolting by pretending to give them something good, only to probably do even worse things behind the spotlights.
I don't trust governments, I don't trust countries and certainly not Korea. Yes, they changed some things, but I can't help but think what else they've done that wasn't shown.

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Mar 2nd, '13, 23:15

Indeed, the movie only showed 3 rapists and 3 innocent children, but many, many more participated on that. It's disgusting what people like that can do, and even more to little children that are disabled. But what is more disgusting is the Society and the Governments, the Society because I'm sure many knew about it but kept silent and the Governments because they don't try to help the innocent, they say they do, but we all know that's facade, helping one innocent to give the respectful image to the public and screw the other poor innocents as they don't need them anymore.

In my country, Portugal, it happened a very similar situation back in 2001/2002, in a all-boys school (If i remenber right it was for orphans or abandoned boys) and they were raped and beaten by superiors of the school, even the school's driver and EVEN a famous Host of a Television Program sexually assaulted the poor boys. Even today, this drags along, though some were imprisoned (not right away, but recently), some proper justice needs to be done, but they wont do...

Back to the movies, I rewatched the Masquerade, it's such a great movie, and I happened to come across some delected scene that was supposed to be the final scene, where the Queen meets with the Fake again but outside palace walls. (I assume, she was dethroned as it was mentioned that she would be)

Orange_Guy

Post by Orange_Guy » Mar 3rd, '13, 03:21

kathia_sophia wrote:Indeed, the movie only showed 3 rapists and 3 innocent children, but many, many more participated on that. It's disgusting what people like that can do, and even more to little children that are disabled. But what is more disgusting is the Society and the Governments, the Society because I'm sure many knew about it but kept silent and the Governments because they don't try to help the innocent, they say they do, but we all know that's facade, helping one innocent to give the respectful image to the public and screw the other poor innocents as they don't need them anymore.

In my country, Portugal, it happened a very similar situation back in 2001/2002, in a all-boys school (If i remenber right it was for orphans or abandoned boys) and they were raped and beaten by superiors of the school, even the school's driver and EVEN a famous Host of a Television Program sexually assaulted the poor boys. Even today, this drags along, though some were imprisoned (not right away, but recently), some proper justice needs to be done, but they wont do...

Back to the movies, I rewatched the Masquerade, it's such a great movie, and I happened to come across some delected scene that was supposed to be the final scene, where the Queen meets with the Fake again but outside palace walls. (I assume, she was dethroned as it was mentioned that she would be)
I watched recently The Crucible as well and it really is dark and i liked it and of course like katia_sophia already said, it easily came to my mind what happened in my country, Portugal. And all i can say is Portugal is no example in terms of justice, it is sad to watch all these people walk away without consequences.
Some of them weren't really imprisoned (or at least the time of imprisonment applied wasn't fair) and more importantly and the saddest thing for me is that even those who are imprisoned, they are living way better than other prisoners and of course better than the boys they raped. I have a friend working in a prison and it is surreal some things he tells me about how different of a treatment you get if you are known or rich.

Oh well back to the topic just so i can say something relevant to those searching for recommended movies, last one i watched was Chilling Romance (or Spellbound) with Son Ye Jin and Lee Min Ki and all i can say is that it is a really good "dating movie" with all the ups and downs that can bring . :P It was funny at times and some of the reviews i've seen criticized the lack of timing of those funny scenes, although i tought that was the strenght of the movie, making it a nice view.

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Mar 20th, '13, 18:48

I watched Tidal Wave (Haeundae) and I thought it was so bad!!! How could a film like that sell so much?
Before the tsunami came, it was a mediocre but real daily life, but when the tsunami came until the very end, I was always "WTF", "How come that happened?", "They forgot...", "What???", it was really bad. I admire they came out from their comfort zone and decided to make this movie, but the result was disasterous, too many holes in the film.

lomsie

Post by lomsie » Oct 23rd, '13, 10:20

Not sure if this is the place to ask, sorry if it's not. I recently watched "My PS Partner" or "Whatcha Wearin'?", I've seen both titles used. Anyway, there is an instrumental song towards the end of the movie that I'm dying to know what the title is and who composer is. I'll put it under a spoiler tag in case there are some who haven't seen the movie:
The song occurs right after the main guy crashes the girl's wedding and she runs off after rejecting him. The camera shot shows her running, then pans forward to a scene and season change from spring to winter. The song during the change to winter then shows her working at her start-up lingerie business...I really like it but it's not been listed on any ost that I've found, and Shazaam doesn't pick it up either :scratch: Here is a link to the video on itv.eu streaming site: http://itvmovie.eu/watch-movie-online/m ... 6-4-1.html
So does anyone have any idea? I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd try anyway.

kungpaokimchi

Movies like "As One"?

Post by kungpaokimchi » Apr 11th, '14, 20:15

Hi everyone I'm new here! Can anyone recommend some movies and /or dramas with North Korean defectors/characters. I was fascinated after watching the ping pong movie As one.

thanks!

:salut:

funnysunny

Re: K-movies discussion

Post by funnysunny » Jul 15th, '16, 13:14

most loveble for me is Secret
That Winter, The Wind Blows
100 Year Inheritance

mplgmg

Post by mplgmg » May 2nd, '17, 07:55

Compare to other movie Korean movies got great stories and the flow of stories also great. I especially like Korean love story based movies

mplgmg

Post by mplgmg » May 17th, '17, 08:34

There are several greate koren movies release very soon movies are such as following.

The Battleship Island
Warriors of the Dawn
The Tooth and the Nail
Boolhandang: Nabbeun Nomdeului Sesang
The Way

All the movies are release very soon.

mrvx
Malaysia

Post by mrvx » Jun 18th, '20, 02:04

today.. actress not pretty enough and sometimes look weird...

peebee
Hong Kong

Post by peebee » Oct 24th, '21, 10:15

BELOW ARE SOME K DRAMAS THAT ARE UNDERRATED:

watch here with eng subs in hd:

https://shrinke.me/d9DJvg
MYUNG WOL THE SPY
THE PROMISE
HIDE AND SEEK
LIE AFTER LIE
GRACEFUL FAMILY
DESERVING OF THE NAME
LET ME INTRODUCE HER
I'M NOT A ROBOT
K-POP THE ULTIMATE AUDITION

most of them have strong female leads with intense plots

Admin - Keiko1981

@peebee Please, take a moment to read the forum rules, especially the part about posting links

mrvx
Malaysia

Post by mrvx » Apr 27th, '22, 02:28

last comment 1 years ago... im very sad.... everybody gone..