furransu's site does not work for me (ever)

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
sukida
Liechtenstein

furransu's site does not work for me (ever)

Post by sukida » Apr 4th, '17, 19:10

i am pleased that d-addicts is still going strong. i have not been able to use it because i have never been able to get torrents from furransu's site.

most subtitles are linked to furransu's site, and that absolutely, positively never works for me.

perhaps it's because i use linux, but firefox and chromium never get past the adfly and the mega and the popup ads and the buttons to fool you into downloading software and the moving and noisy ads (i am stimulation sensitive) and the formatting that puts things below the visible part of the screen so you can't click. i have tried using browsers with no extensions. i have retraced steps and started from slightly different places. furransu's site just plain never results in a torrent file for me. ever. no matter what.

i have tried pasting the drama title into torrent search engines, but that is really hit or miss. usually there are dead torrents or torrents that do not match. i wonder if anybody knows a better solution? or a reliable search engine? my drama watching has reduced precipitously because of this. i realize this might only be me. thanks! :)

sukida
Liechtenstein

Re: furransu's site does not work for me (ever)

Post by sukida » Apr 8th, '17, 02:08

i suspect i asked on the wrong subforum, but not sure where is better.

sukida
Liechtenstein

Post by sukida » Apr 10th, '17, 19:43

the glory days of the drama community are in the past. :(

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 10th, '17, 20:48

You could use Jdownloader
Copy the link location of what you want to download. Paste the URL into Jdownloader. You'll get a list of what can be downloaded. Easy (and safer) way to skip all ads.

This can be done with many other sites as well.
For example 540p-ZASK

sukida
Liechtenstein

Post by sukida » Apr 12th, '17, 03:06

hi keiko!

thanks for your reply. i of course remember you from the old days.

jdownloader is a good idea, but i am not supposed to install any non-open-source software on this computer, so that's out. i will try looking for firefox or chromium or greasemonkey extensions, but i don't know if they will work.

i've tried the links on your giftedones site, but i get cognitive issues and stress issues, and have not been able to get torrents or subtitles from those.

except nyaa where i skip tokusatsu and not sure whether it's worth trying the raws and trying to find subtitles, or try finding subs here and then trying to find them on nyaa. i appreciate the nyaa uploaders very much. especially when there is a description and subs.

other than nyaa, i have tried going through your giftedones links 3-4 times, and i always get overwhelmed. there is adfly and similar, or i can't find the torrent or subtitle download link. i have never been able to get both a drama and its subtitles. although i appreciate you gathering all the relevant links. maybe i just need to know which one of them is for me. but it will be a while before i try again due to the stress. there are so many, and i can't figure out quickly if any of those sites is usable by me. i tend not to be interested in the celebrity gossip, just the dramas. but that's just me. i usually limit myself to jdramas.

i don't know what to do about the ones our glorious subbers put on this forum, because those go through furransu for the raws.

i don't understand the pastebin. it looks like a lot of effort was put into it. i see links, but i go to them and they go through places like multiup, which is similar to adfly or mega for me (endless loops of popups and requests to join the site and cloudflare and "please disable adblock" and so on). even if they worked, i'd get overwhelmed too quickly. and i'd have to go through the ritual for each episode. i'm not sure if each one is a torrent, and i'm not sure if each one is a raw. i presume i would then search on d-addicts for the subs, but by this point i would be too overwhelmed.

i've noticed even some subtitles on this forum are being re-routed through adfly these days. in the old days they were zipped .srt or .ass that you download directly. i can't watch those dramas even if i get the raws. i don't mean to complain, just that they do not work for me at all. i guess you guys have decided it's ok to go through adfly.

so i still have not found a repeatable torrent+sub solution yet. i find myself watching anime, because the torrents work for me. but i tend to prefer a good jdrama.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 12th, '17, 03:15

Then I suggest yout try using the following addons for Firefox.

* AdBlock Plus
* Adblock Plus Pop-up Addon
AdsBypasser Script for Greasemonkey

I use the above myself and it removes most ads and pop-ups.

sukida
Liechtenstein

Post by sukida » Apr 12th, '17, 03:23

for example, even with a browser with no extensions at all, i try the pastebin's links and megaup just shows me a driver download page.

sukida
Liechtenstein

Post by sukida » Apr 12th, '17, 03:26

i had abp, but it never worked either. now i use ublock origin, which is much faster. :)

(but still doesn't get me the torrents.)

i am not sure if the greasemonkey is ok to install on this computer, but i will look into it.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 12th, '17, 03:31

sukida wrote:for example, even with a browser with no extensions at all, i try the pastebin's links and megaup just shows me a driver download page.
For 540p-ZASK I suggest people to use Jdownloader if they can.
Copy the Multiup links and paste into Jdownloader, you get a list of things, pick what you want to download.

I also suggest you read the tips & tricks page

sukida
Liechtenstein

Post by sukida » Apr 12th, '17, 03:45

definitely not supposed to install jdownloader on this computer. so it's out.

sukida
Liechtenstein

Post by sukida » Apr 12th, '17, 03:51

all solutions with .exe will not work.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 12th, '17, 03:57

I have given you all suggestions I can now. Hope it works with AdsBypasser script for you.

am00339

Post by am00339 » Apr 13th, '17, 19:50

Right click to get the context menu option Open in new Window. Try it.

sukida
Liechtenstein

Post by sukida » Apr 15th, '17, 01:28

thanks for all of your suggestions. i will try all of the ones i can. dunno if it will work. actually, pretty sure they won't, for my computer. but i will try the ones that i can do (many i cannot because i cannot install software).

Gir

Post by Gir » Apr 15th, '17, 13:24

If you can use Firefox add-ons you could try using the Mega browser app. I had to install it to download a large file, and after that, when clicking on a jdramacity torrent link it skips over adfly and goes directly to the Mega download page.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 23rd, '17, 20:49

I'm posting this here since it's somewhat related.

As most of you may have noticed furransu hasn't updated Jdamacity for some time. He was last active on the forum on April 10th, and updated Jdarmacity last on April 9th. On March 10th I received an answer from him regarding something, at the time when he replied he said he'd been really busy lately. I thought you all would like to have some kind of info. Whatever the reason for his absence is, I hope he is well.
I will continue to provide 480p of dramas at Nyaa when I'm able to.

sukida
Liechtenstein

Post by sukida » Apr 23rd, '17, 21:19

again, your and everybody else's nyaa are greatly appreciated. that's about all i can manage now.

any resolution is great. :]

sensei991
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sensei991 » Apr 24th, '17, 00:31

@keiko1981 Thanks for the info. I too have been wondering and hope all is well with furransu.

kangxy67

Post by kangxy67 » Apr 24th, '17, 05:01

Keiko1981 wrote:I'm posting this here since it's somewhat related.

As most of you may have noticed furransu hasn't updated Jdamacity for some time. He was last active on the forum on April 10th, and updated Jdarmacity last on April 9th. On March 10th I received an answer from him regarding something, at the time when he replied he said he'd been really busy lately. I thought you all would like to have some kind of info. Whatever the reason for his absence is, I hope he is well.
I will continue to provide 480p of dramas at Nyaa when I'm able to.
Thanks for keeping us informed! I've been wondering and wondered where might be a good place to ask what's been happening. :salut:

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 25th, '17, 16:39

furransu is on hiatus this season, see Upload Status at Jdramacity

GaussAlgorithmus

Post by GaussAlgorithmus » Apr 25th, '17, 21:28

Keiko1981 wrote:furransu is on hiatus this season, see Uload Status at Jdramacity
Hopefully everything is allright.

Keiko1981 wrote:I will continue to provide 480p of dramas at Nyaa when I'm able to.
Thank you very much.

tezuka_eiri

Post by tezuka_eiri » May 2nd, '17, 13:35

I would like to find out where to download raw files as both furransu is on hiatus and Nyaa might be permanently deactivated (see https://torrentfreak.com/anime-torrent- ... on-170502/)