For New Members - Introduce Yourselves!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
NobuTaru

Post by NobuTaru » Oct 29th, '12, 06:46

:-) Hi I'm Nobu! I'm non real well wiith introductions so is nice to meet with all you :D

Nonita

Nice to meet you all

Post by Nonita » Oct 30th, '12, 09:29

Hi everyone ...

I am a newcomer here, I am a fan of J-Drama since I was a teenager, especially the old J-Drama series (year 1990-1999).
The first J-Drama that I watched when it was Tokyo Love Story, Hitotsu yane no shita, Kimi no tame ni dekiru kotomau, Gakkou e Ikkou, and more.
I'm longing to be able to re-watch J-drama period.
hopefully I can find the movie on this forum.

I'm sorry if my english grammar use is not polite enough, it's because of my limitations in communicating using English.

I felt happy to meet with you all, fellow fans of Asian drama :-)

dazzled

Post by dazzled » Nov 7th, '12, 08:49

Hello everyone! I'm new here my colleague introduce me this site, we both love Asian movies and I'm a big big fan of Korean Dramas. Mabuhay to everyone!!!

dazzled

Post by dazzled » Nov 7th, '12, 09:16

dazzled wrote:Hello everyone! I'm new here my colleague introduce me this site, we both love Asian movies and I'm a big big fan of Korean Dramas. Mabuhay to everyone!!!

sinodiction

Post by sinodiction » Nov 13th, '12, 19:56

Hi, all. I'm a newbie at this BT stuff, since I mostly use newsgroups. Since the canto TV stuff on usenet has dried up recently, I was hoping to find another way to quickly and easily download stuff for my family. Other than Bt, Is there any other place/way I can easily download new/fairly new Cantonese TV shows? Thanks. Probably should have just started a thread for this... hmm maybe I will. |-/

committitur

Post by committitur » Nov 14th, '12, 14:05

sinodiction wrote:Hi, all. I'm a newbie at this BT stuff, since I mostly use newsgroups. Since the canto TV stuff on usenet has dried up recently, I was hoping to find another way to quickly and easily download stuff for my family. Other than Bt, Is there any other place/way I can easily download new/fairly new Cantonese TV shows? Thanks. Probably should have just started a thread for this... hmm maybe I will. |-/
welcome to the community!

keirebu

Greetings, fellow jgeeks

Post by keirebu » Nov 30th, '12, 11:46

Hiya, I'm keirebu, from Norway. Haven't watched that many dramas yet, and stumbled upon this site as I was googling jdrama recommendations for my girlfriend and myself.

I'll see you around :cheers:

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Nov 30th, '12, 12:17

welcome! Enjoy this site and its community!

DaNiMa

Post by DaNiMa » Nov 30th, '12, 19:00

Hello Iam 30 years old male from Finland i have watched 120 j-series and some k-series , iam also looking girlfriend and you can add me friend in facebook also name is Timo Kaisko

BigSlim

Post by BigSlim » Dec 2nd, '12, 06:00

hey everybody glad to register on this site after discovering how great jdrama is

Had no idea they dealt with such deep issues on these shows but they are very wise and mature. So far I've watched
Trick season 1
Sexy Voice and Robo
akihabara@deep
Densha Otoko

nice to be with you all.

bobamam

Post by bobamam » Dec 14th, '12, 18:01

Hi all,

This is an awesome sight. I lived in Japan and am always looking for Japanese TV and movies.

Yoroshiku!

sonikuu

Post by sonikuu » Jan 13th, '13, 11:20

Hello everyone! I must confess that I'm fairly new to the world of Japanese dramas. It wasn't until I studied abroad in Japan last year that I was exposed to some dramas and felt the need to check out more. Unfortunately, so far I can count the amount of drama I've seen on one hand. So far, my favorite drama remains the first one I saw, My Boss My Hero.

I hope to check out more drama for the fun of it while, at the same time, using them to practice my Japanese skills (hopefully with Japanese subtitles!).

ChingooLaotang

Hi!

Post by ChingooLaotang » Feb 6th, '13, 14:15

:salut:

Hi people, I'm ChingooLaotang, I'm new to this website but I've been watching dramas for years :D please look out for me :) I'm looking forward to making lots of new friends here :p

2kwik2can

Post by 2kwik2can » Feb 20th, '13, 14:37

Konnichiwa! I am 2kwik2can & I've just joined today & I am a total drama addict! I've even gotten my mom-in-law to become an addict too! :P I look forward to more dramas & friends here! Yoroshiku! :salut:

evanboberg
Fansubber
Fansubber

arigatou

Post by evanboberg » Feb 20th, '13, 15:49

I joined d-addicts about 8 months ago. arigatou to all those who supply the torrents and do the subs. I lived in Japan over 30 years ago and last summer found out some of my Nihonjin tomodachi would be here for a visit. Jdrama is a great way to get immersed in the language again. But I was surprised at how good so many of the dramas are. I am now a fan of Hiroshi Abe and Kimura Takuya. I just finished Shinzanmono, and I think it is my favorite so far.

Again thanks to all who subtitle and provide the torrents!!!!

SG Kim

Post by SG Kim » Feb 25th, '13, 23:59

hi hola i'm new here

berceuse

Post by berceuse » Feb 26th, '13, 01:28

Hi, I'm new too but I've been here for a while and I've already downloaded dozens of torrents. :P Thanks to torrenting, I can download dramas I've missed in the past few years as I'm a new fan of K-dramas since last year.

prawd07

Post by prawd07 » Apr 12th, '13, 18:08

Hello everyone!!! :D
My name is Mima and I'm from Serbia! I enjoy watching dramas and I hope we'll make really good friends! I'd really really like to have more friends that love watching dramas! keke
greetings everyone <3

benahod

Post by benahod » Apr 16th, '13, 13:50

This is my first post here. Hajimemashite. I'm benahod from Indonesia. Dozoo Yoroshiku. :cheers:

pearllyshellsss

Post by pearllyshellsss » Apr 16th, '13, 14:01

hello. i'm new here.thank you d-addicts for the drama's. i will support you all the way. keep going and growing. :))

aldricho

Post by aldricho » Apr 16th, '13, 14:10

been a member since 2010 and d-addicts changed the way i look at asian drama :) Aldrich is my name and i love you d-addicts more power to your site ^^ Mabuhay!

sira2527

Post by sira2527 » Apr 26th, '13, 09:08

Hello! I have been a member for nearly 6 months. I love Japanese dramas so much. D-Addicts forever!!!

Doom

Post by Doom » May 5th, '13, 09:52

Hello I'm new here but I have no idea how to really introduce myself~
I barely post on forums anymore but I really want to get back into it. So hey!

Asuckax01

Post by Asuckax01 » May 15th, '13, 23:56

Hi mina-san ! (*gets back into the otaku mood*)
My name's Safaa and I'm a huge drama addict! specially korean ones. (:
It's been years since I last went on a forum ... so I decided to come here since none of my close friends are into dramas and the ones who are into it are kind of slow to watch them.>_<
So yay, came here to talk about dramas hehe! ^__^

I'm really talkative and social, so be free to talk to me anytime!

I'm into k-pop, k-indie, korean hiphop and animes as well! ^_^

berceuse

Post by berceuse » May 16th, '13, 04:06

Hi, @benahod @pearllyshellsss @aldricho @sira2527 @Doom @Asuckax01! I know you guys are having loads of fun on D-addicts; since we all share the same interest. Happy downloading and enjoy the dramas you're watching!

-xoxo-

japanost

Post by japanost » Jun 17th, '13, 14:56

Hi there,
As my nickname says I am big fan of Japanese soundtracks (anime, dramas and vgm) and I start watch Japanese dramas because I want know how works music of my favorite composers like Yoshihiro Ike, Yugo Kanno, Jun Ichikawa in its original place.

beatrice-smith

Post by beatrice-smith » Jun 18th, '13, 22:49

Hallooo! I'm Beatrice, and I've been a huge fan of J-dramas for about eight years. I'm only just getting into K-dramas, so if anybody has any recommendations, I'd be happy to get them! I've only seen Boys Over Flowers (natch).

Thierry23

Post by Thierry23 » Aug 4th, '13, 09:26

Hello there, Holland calling in.

About 6 months ago, bored in hospital, while surfing the net I stumbled across some bunch of asian guys dancing. I thought "WTH?? Hey wait a minute, that one is a girl, right?" and tried to figure out more about it. (Turned out to be from Hana Kimi 2007, episode 11, opening from a sports event)
I found that complete series and through the actors I found some more and other series.
Eventually I ended up here, and ... wow.
Somehow I like the drama's I've seen here. Not all of 'm, but still quite a few.

I don't understand/speak/read/write Japanese or Korean, so...
To all who made those drama's available and to all who are providing subtitles for it: Thanks very much!

Secret_Symphony

Post by Secret_Symphony » Aug 7th, '13, 23:40

I've been getting more into asian dramas. It's been a long time since I've been a part of an online community for any of my likes. I left LiveJournal a couple years ago and although Tumblr is nice, I haven't connected with anyone there yet. I also lurk and sometimes post on a "Phantom of the Opera" board, but again haven't connected with anyone really. I lost my bestest friends in the last couple years though, so maybe there's an unseen wall I have up... I don't know.

I wanted to chat a bit with the few dramas I've seen so far and read about more, so worth a shot trying here.

Dovah

Post by Dovah » Aug 14th, '13, 03:01

Just found out this site.
Lately I did enjoy watching one show of Korean drama, perhaps joining here will satisfy my curiosity.
Thanks for letting me in

Getsumei

Post by Getsumei » Aug 30th, '13, 19:22

Hi everyone ! :D I am Getsumei, it is really nice to meet the all of you !
I'm from Italy, but because my great love for Japan, and the will of emproving my Japanese, I'm really addicted to drama.

One of my most favourite actor is Fujita Ray !!!

Feel free to talk with me everytime you want !

MatsuJun_Fan88

Post by MatsuJun_Fan88 » Sep 14th, '13, 07:45

Hello, I'm Hennamari but my friends Just call me Hee XD
I'm 25 years old woman from Finland who's madly in love of Matsumoto Jun and Jang Geun Suk :D
I'm also a fan of Mizushima Hiro and Jiro Wang XD

I love all the dramas and movies which includes my fav actors of-course XD
I love to listen J-Pop, J-Rock, K-Pop and C-Pop...

umu_lan

Post by umu_lan » Nov 4th, '13, 02:52

Hello!

My name is Lana from Canada (hey it rhymes!)

I've been watching asian dramas since 2006 =) whoot whoot

I'm currently addicted to asadoras and taiga dramas. Pretty much any drama set in a different time period.

Trigun

I'm here!

Post by Trigun » Nov 15th, '13, 12:30

Hi guys,

I'm new here.
I know, it's weird, but I am a male who loves drama!!
I'm too romating, i think.

Ps: How can I upload same episodes of a drama? Thanks

bikkle

Post by bikkle » Dec 6th, '13, 10:57

Konnichiwa!

I've been lurking on D-A for a few years and finally made an account. This is my number one destination for Jdramas! :D My favourite actor is Kimura Takuya :wub:

Taichi11Yagami

Re: I'm here!

Post by Taichi11Yagami » Dec 6th, '13, 13:49

Trigun wrote:Hi guys,

I'm new here.
I know, it's weird, but I am a male who loves drama!!
I'm too romating, i think.

Ps: How can I upload same episodes of a drama? Thanks
Don't worry I'm a male too.

Hello everyone, I'm Taichi. Well, I am not new to D-addicts, I just became a member maybe last month? I think. But this is my first time that I'm gonna introduce myself. Nice to meet you all! :D

Meinos Kaen

Post by Meinos Kaen » Dec 11th, '13, 16:11

Hello, there, and a good day from Italy!

An old Tokusatsu fan, I've decided to broaden my horizons to the rest of the Japanese Drama world. Suggest a series to break me in? Very nice to meet you all. :)

rosaliz

Post by rosaliz » Dec 26th, '13, 01:12

Hiya! I am from the U.S... currently a student studying nursing and premed... I am interested in J drama so I can work on my Japanese! Any awesome medical drama suggestions would be great! :) .. also I am new to .srt files. Any suggestions on how to open them to view? I am attempting to watch code blue, but no avail. sigh :/ I hope one day to be skillful in using d-addicts :3

Myxale

Post by Myxale » Dec 26th, '13, 09:29

rosaliz wrote:Hiya! I am from the U.S... currently a student studying nursing and premed... I am interested in J drama so I can work on my Japanese! Any awesome medical drama suggestions would be great! :) .. also I am new to .srt files. Any suggestions on how to open them to view? I am attempting to watch code blue, but no avail. sigh :/ I hope one day to be skillful in using d-addicts :3
Welcome to our little Drama-land corner.
There are lots Medical ones. Funny and serious ones.
Just take a look at the J-Drama thread recommendations.

And as for subs: .srt can be opened with every common editor ( like Notepad ) that comes with windows for simple reading pleasure. :thumright:

But if you're talking about how to make the subs visible on your media player then you have to put them in the same folder like the video files.
And depending on the player, you sometimes have to point to the proper subtitle file manual.

rosaliz

Post by rosaliz » Dec 28th, '13, 23:46

Myxale wrote:
rosaliz wrote:Hiya! I am from the U.S... currently a student studying nursing and premed... I am interested in J drama so I can work on my Japanese! Any awesome medical drama suggestions would be great! :) .. also I am new to .srt files. Any suggestions on how to open them to view? I am attempting to watch code blue, but no avail. sigh :/ I hope one day to be skillful in using d-addicts :3
Welcome to our little Drama-land corner.
There are lots Medical ones. Funny and serious ones.
Just take a look at the J-Drama thread recommendations.

And as for subs: .srt can be opened with every common editor ( like Notepad ) that comes with windows for simple reading pleasure. :thumright:

But if you're talking about how to make the subs visible on your media player then you have to put them in the same folder like the video files.
And depending on the player, you sometimes have to point to the proper subtitle file manual.
Thank you Myxale! :)

Baciai

Post by Baciai » Feb 4th, '14, 19:10

greetings from the cold Poland! lurker for some time, decided to come out of the shadows, and show the appreciation to all the great work funsubbers are doing. plus find some more interesting series. take care all of you! :)

fictionalistic

Post by fictionalistic » Feb 8th, '14, 15:17

Hi there! I'm Liv. :) I'm relatively new to the world of drama, so I'm excited to learn more about it!

iDrift5

How's Life....

Post by iDrift5 » Feb 26th, '14, 06:18

How is it going everybody? I am iDrift5 as you can tell by the name on my account, so that is redundant. :D I have been a visitor to this site many times, just kind of taking a look around and downloading a couple things, and I decided that this site is awesome and has everything so I need to join. I try and seed everything I download for at least a year, and I am happy to seed again if someone needs it. Thanks for creating this awesome community, and I look forward to working with you guys to bring dramas to those in need.

stance94

Post by stance94 » Feb 26th, '14, 10:19

Hi, I am from France....I decided to join you because you have a lot of arashi's show(I'm a new fan ^^) And you have an amazing collection of drama and other...

hoshinoricky

Post by hoshinoricky » Mar 6th, '14, 03:09

Hello, my name is John
I'm from Indonesia
My Idol are Nagasawa Masami, Horikita Maki etc..

Yoroshiku..

Btw my twitter is @zion2053
Let's Sharing.. :-)

J-zavislak

Post by J-zavislak » Mar 21st, '14, 18:04

Hello / Hajimemashite

Sorry for the slightly late intro...
First of all let me say: thank you very much for your great work here.

I fell in love with Japanese dorama etc.
I think, two of my first doramas (I watched on TV in Japan) :
SANNEN BII GUMI KIMPACHI SENSEI (3年B組金八先生 / = Mr.Kinpachi in class 3B / school drama),
HOOMU ANDO AVEI (ホーム&アウェイ / = Home & away / with main heroin NAKAYAMA Miho / on Fuji TV, 2002)
- but I did not watched it all unfortunately ...

Ja, yoroshiku onegaishimasu m(_ _)m
Last edited by J-zavislak on Dec 13th, '14, 23:20, edited 1 time in total.

-thea-

Post by -thea- » Apr 20th, '14, 14:31

Hi everyone :)

You can call me Thea guys. I love watching K-drama, all genres as a matter of fact.

It took me ages of downloading in this site before I decided to join the forum (shame on me, I know. LOL) Anyway, Im here now to leave a smile to everyone reading this. ^_~

See you around guys. Have a great day ahead!

hanayo_san

Re: For New Members - Introduce Yourselves!

Post by hanayo_san » Jan 22nd, '15, 14:03

Hello everyone! I'm Hanayo-san from Canada!
I'm a jdorama fan since a lot of years now... well since I discovered Sawamura Ikki in the first season of Gokusen (with Nakama Yukie and Matsumoto Jun). :wub:

See ya! :D

yeon.woo

Post by yeon.woo » Jan 31st, '15, 16:03

hi all I'm zaynab from morocco ... I'm a big fan for asian drama and movies especially Kdrama 8) I found out about this site last year when I was looking for gapdong subtitles I registed but I forgot my ID/password so I did a new regist today :mrgreen: hh nice too meet you all :wub: :wub: :wub:

9ls

Post by 9ls » Feb 4th, '15, 15:43

been a lurker for years, I decided to sign up a few days a go so, hello everyone :D
and let's watch jdramas :cheers:

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Feb 8th, '15, 16:45

Newbie kinda..Well it has been a while..Life got in the way of my dorama addiction but slowly getting back into things..Surprised, account still worked YAY!!!...Time to get back into d-addicts :cheers: :dance:

renyyz

Post by renyyz » Feb 22nd, '15, 12:16

hi. i renyyz come from malaysia. love watching japanese drama since long time ago (around 1996 maybe) :lol
now i mix watch japanese drama and anime
hehe nice to meet u all ^^

Ozorha91

Post by Ozorha91 » Mar 11th, '15, 05:54

yoyoyo.
im new in here.
u can call me ozorha.
yoroshiku nee ^^

blaze4515

Post by blaze4515 » Mar 11th, '15, 11:02

Hi All,

I'm mike --love korean drama and stuff ..and im newbie here..

kaitok

Post by kaitok » Apr 17th, '15, 21:07

hi hello I'm Kaito from Singapore and I love Keiko Kitagawa

I used to watch Taiwanese dramas since I'm a huge fan of S.H.E, then I went into SG dramas (around 2007) when they had a few good shows, then anime, which lead me to watch Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon live action drama and then I met Keiko.

and I love Keiko Kitagawa that is all.

Anechin

Post by Anechin » May 26th, '15, 11:14

Hello, nice to meet you everyone. My name is kinda weird so I usually introduce my self as An. I'm fro Greece and though I had watched 3-4 dramas in the past I started watching more systematically last Spring, my favourite genre is mystery. It's my first day here as a member but I downloaded subtitles from d-addicts lots of times.

miwa33

Post by miwa33 » May 26th, '15, 21:59

Hallo! I've just joined. Actually, I found this site searching for Keizoku (1999). I watched it a while ago and I really enjoyed it. I don't tend to watch too many dramas (maybe around 10). But thanks for all your resources. :-)

AnonRunzes1

Post by AnonRunzes1 » May 29th, '15, 02:59

Oh hai I'm Mister Anon. I like dorama but what I enjoy more are sports events.

I'm not a big fan of Japan anyway, but since I'm looking for a japanese capper I'll leave this post here. Hello to you all.

addseo1115

Post by addseo1115 » Jun 12th, '15, 07:42

hello everyone, I am new drama addicted here.
Thanks for welcoming me well. :D

abixalmon

Post by abixalmon » Jun 21st, '15, 19:38

Hi Everyone,

Abi from AvistaZ Network here!

lot of users from this site visit our websites!

yusuk3

Post by yusuk3 » Jul 10th, '15, 08:18

Hi! You can call me yusuke! Just joined d-addicts recently, hoping to find PH friends.
I was also hoping (since it's still my summer vacation) someone can teach me and hone my basic japanese conversation skills (I have learned a few and is still learning haha)

My username is waaay unrelated to my real name and I can't even remember why I used this username :scratch:

Baili Suilen

Post by Baili Suilen » Aug 24th, '15, 07:31

Hello !
I'm Suilen.
I'm a drama addict since few years, especially period kdrama and cdrama (including wuxia).
Nice to be here and meet you. :wink:

ChampagneWithŌsaki

Post by ChampagneWithŌsaki » Sep 22nd, '15, 15:33

Hello! Drama addict of 5 years here. I've used d-addicts to keep up with newer shows for a few years now, but recently I've decided to stop lurking & start posting :lol

I'm a 20 year old woman from a very boring US state. I understand conversational Japanese well enough. Jdramas are my favorite type(no surprise). My favorite genre being similar to Josei(usually used to describe manga)- mature themes, romance, OL type. Though I do watch a wide variety of shows, other notable favorites are dark/mystery, comedy, & detective.

silverpearl

Post by silverpearl » Sep 24th, '15, 14:38

Hello ^_^ i'm new
I'm 21 y.o from UK, nice to meet you everyone

bradyvictor551

Post by bradyvictor551 » Oct 9th, '15, 11:44

Hello everyone i'm also newly registered here and thanks for a chance to be a part of this community
Last edited by bradyvictor551 on Nov 4th, '15, 09:36, edited 1 time in total.

harjii

Post by harjii » Oct 17th, '15, 16:59

Hello fellow drama lovers!
I'm Harj, 24, from the U.K.
I've been a J-Drama fan for almost a decade now (wow I feel old :cry: ) and have been shamelessly using D-Addicts during that time without joining, so I thought I'd join the community officially and introduce myself.

Ikuta Toma is my all time favourite actor :wub: and I generally just love a variety of dramas, nothing in particular, I'll watch anything!
First drama I ever watched was Hana Kimi, but I've seen so many since then! Mydramalist link is in my signature if anyone is interested.
Nice to meet you all! :D

nolja

Post by nolja » Feb 13th, '16, 03:38

Hello!

I'm a new member~ I've been watching dramas for a long time! I started with Taiwanese drama, It Started With a Kiss, then korean drama, Boys Before Flowers, then, well, got into a lot more, haha!
I haven't watched dramas for a couple years (college....yikes), but last year I moved to Seoul to teach English! I have a YouTube channel linked down below if you'd like to see some of Seoul^^
Anways, I've been studying Korean so I'm back into dramas as a supplement to studying (and for pure entertainment...haha)

Nice to meet you guys!

twdramaaddict

Post by twdramaaddict » Mar 18th, '16, 21:15

Hello I'm Janie I'm new! Well I love F4 dramas! Hope everyone is having a good day! :) I'm from Georgia in the united States! :)

railise

Post by railise » Mar 25th, '16, 20:02

Hi! I'm Rachel, from the US. I kind of fell unexpectedly into Jdramas last summer, and haven't looked back since, lol. Unfortunately, none of my current friends have fallen with me (despite more than a bit of prodding on my behalf :D ), so I'm looking forward to meeting some new people to talk and fan with. :-)

Izumi_193

Post by Izumi_193 » Mar 27th, '16, 18:48

Hi, minna!!! :D
I'm Izumi, and like J-almost-everything (culture, TV, dorama, history, Toku, seiyuu, songs, artists, etc.).
I'm not very good introducing myself, but surely will be getting along well :thumright:
Yoroshiku, ne~! :)

SamuraiSx

Post by SamuraiSx » Apr 28th, '16, 07:43

**firstly I must say WE ARE X!!! @Izumi_193 ! ^_^ didn't know I'll come accross X JAPAN fan here so quicklly :3

Yooo everyone! ^_^ Nice to meet you all! I am long time fan of asian drama almost decade now ~ I like all from J-drama to Thai drama. My favorite genre i HYSTORY & BL thematic.
Beside that I am asian music ultimate lover (I think that by quallity it ranges on the highest place in music world) I used to make playlists before for those who want to listen asian music,
and yeah I'm anime/manga fan~
I don't have much time so I am just jumping on internet when I have time. :sweat:
was coming across D-Addicts pretty long time but just now registered..
I hope I can adapt here & see ya around! :salut: XD

thefall

Post by thefall » May 8th, '16, 12:38

railise wrote:Hi! I'm Rachel, from the US. I kind of fell unexpectedly into Jdramas last summer, and haven't looked back since, lol. Unfortunately, none of my current friends have fallen with me (despite more than a bit of prodding on my behalf :D ), so I'm looking forward to meeting some new people to talk and fan with. :-)
I'm exactly the same, none of my friends like Jdramas either! There's something wrong with their taste :nuts:

Hey :)

I stumbled upon this site after watching Stand Up!! years ago that Nya subbed and never looked back. I had a d-addicts account for years but life happened and I forgot my username and password so had start again :(

I'm a kiwi currently living in the UK, so hello all, it's nice to meet you :cheers:

railise

Post by railise » May 8th, '16, 22:13

thefall wrote:I'm exactly the same, none of my friends like Jdramas either! There's something wrong with their taste :nuts:
There IS. :P At least we know what's good!!

Hi and welcome (back? lol)!

thefall

Post by thefall » May 8th, '16, 22:25

We'll just have to keep trying until they understand the wonderfulness that is Jdrama :dance:
I'm guessing you're a Matsuda Shota fan by the look of your avatar. What was your favourite drama you've seen him in. Mine was probably Liar Game :-)

railise

Post by railise » May 9th, '16, 13:22

Definitely!! I did get a friend to FINALLY watch the first ep of Liar Game the other day. She called it "cute" and didn't seem inclined to keep rolling with it. *sigh*

Darn, it's hard to pick just one favorite of Matsuda Shota's work! :blink Liar Game's definitely at the top, as is Love Shuffle; Initiation Love was completely unexpected and I loved it; Hard Romantiker won't get a lot of rewatches from me but was intense and he did great with it; it was fun to see the different characters he played in Sennyu Tantei Tokage; Afro Tanaka and A Cheerful Gang Turns the Earth have become two of my favorite comedies... Also, I'm really enjoying Dias Police, and could potentially see it finding a place in my favorites list. I could keep going but will stop there, lol. So as not to hijack the introduction thread, I'd love to discuss/squee more in the Shota fans' thread if you'd like. :lol :lol