[TwDrama] Meteor Garden I & II (CTS, 2001 & 2002)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
FantaxyStar

[TwDrama] Meteor Garden I & II (CTS, 2001 & 2002)

Post by FantaxyStar » Feb 21st, '05, 17:22

Have anyone watched it yet? Starring Jerry Yan, Vic Zhou, Ken Zhu, and Vanness Wu, and Barbie Hsu. It's a taiwanese drama..really good!

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Feb 22nd, '05, 18:59

yep... i saw both of them... i only liked the first part.... the second part was a bit long and dragging...

i want to see them again soon... the four of them acting again... i think they should have MG 3...

xmunkeezx

Post by xmunkeezx » Feb 25th, '05, 23:38

I have! I'm currently re watching the first one again. ^^ I liked this series loads, Jerry was quite good looking in it. But yeah, I didn't like the 2nd one. It just ruined the first one in my opinion; long, draggy, and the plot was bogus. The only good thing was the pretty scenery of Barcelona. V_V I was disappointed when I watched it. I do hope to see the four of them act together again soon though!

Aprisea

Post by Aprisea » Feb 27th, '05, 03:30

I watched Meteor Garden I and II, if you read the manga "hana yori dango" you'll enjoy a lot the first part :). And well if you haven't it's funny too. The story is original and will addict you and the actors are fantastic, Jerry Yan, Ken Chu, Vaness Wu, Vic Zhou and Barbie Xu...
But the second part is bad for me, it's slowly and boring, I prefer the first. I only watch the second part because it's scenary in Barcelona, my city :P wich is pretty :P.

Ciao!!!!

SketchDR10

Post by SketchDR10 » Feb 27th, '05, 15:52

I saw both and own the first one. I personally don't like the second one. i mean it was okay, but don't really see teh point to adding it to the first.

tenshiblue

Post by tenshiblue » Feb 27th, '05, 17:31

I only watched the first Meteor Garden. Overall it followed Hana Yori Dango manga pretty well up to a certain point. I like the ending of Meteor Garden better than the HYD manga :P

Kallie616

Post by Kallie616 » Feb 28th, '05, 21:23

Saw all of Meteor Garden 1 (great ... Fell in love with Jerry) Trying to complete Meteor Garden 2 (no seeders :-( ) but i'm hooked.

Anyone know where i can download Meteor Rain... i heard it gives some insight on why the guys are they way they are .........ok i think i said that all wrong.

ritadeangelis

Post by ritadeangelis » Mar 2nd, '05, 20:22

Hi Everyone,

I've the same question. Do you know where we can find Meteor rain ?

Thanks for your answer

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Mar 2nd, '05, 21:45

I was never able to finish the second one, soooooooo draggingly boring. I love the first one though

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Mar 3rd, '05, 02:01

Yeah, i loved the first one! :D But I'm not sure whether I will watch the second one, since I have yet to hear anything good about it I am afraid that it will ruin the first one for me. :-(

saphyresky

meteor garden 1

Post by saphyresky » Mar 3rd, '05, 08:05

I've been looking for the torrents for meteor garden 1 and have only found the ost. Am I not looking in the right area? If someone could please direct me that would be awesome. Thankx.

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Re: meteor garden 1

Post by Kai Lien » Mar 3rd, '05, 08:28

saphyresky wrote:I've been looking for the torrents for meteor garden 1 and have only found the ost. Am I not looking in the right area? If someone could please direct me that would be awesome. Thankx.
http://drama.afraid.org/jem/torrent_archives.html

selfxplanatory

Post by selfxplanatory » Mar 3rd, '05, 22:49

If you're into dramas... Meteor Garden I and II are definitely considered in a "Classic, Must See" category. Thought the first is definitely better than the second, both are great for drama watchers everywhere. Based off a Japanese Manga, it story sticks to the manga fairly well considering some of the changes that needed to be made.

I would suggest this drama for everyone to see.

pankanshe

Post by pankanshe » Mar 4th, '05, 06:45

I enjoyed MG1 a lot.

Sana

Post by Sana » Mar 4th, '05, 15:13

If you love amnesia plots, MG2 is for you. :roll Though it was about damn time that Hua Ze Lei dumped his model girlfriend.

Asian_girl

Post by Asian_girl » Mar 4th, '05, 20:15

yes, i have saw the first one and the second. i like the first one. it was very funny with
jerry and barbie. they always yel together.

madyjune

Post by madyjune » Mar 7th, '05, 09:55

I have been wanting to see these dramas for a long time now. For now, I'm just going to read the manga. I might be able to rent the dramas but I don't think they'll have English subtitle. Does anyone know where I can get the subtitles?

kchan

Post by kchan » Mar 9th, '05, 01:07

I think I was introduced to MG when I first heard of Hana Yori Dango from one of my friends. Since I was planning to watch the animé and read the manga, I decided to look into it and found out about MG. So I watched Meteor Garden I, and loved it to pieces <3 It's definitely on my Top 5 list, especially since it was one of my first TWDramas. :D The only fault I found with Meteor Garden I is that the camera work was.. er, a little edgy - there were some moments that had bad positioning when one character was saying one thing (like in ep 26, the Ximen/Xiayou scene) and you couldn't really see the emotion of the other character(s). Oh, and the lighting could've been better... But that's just me being a critic. MG1 was really the best <3~

I honestly don't see a point to watching Meteor Garden II, or at least not yet. It reminds me of old spinoff anime OVAs, where it just picks up the old storyline of its predecessor and drags it across the floor. :/ MG1 was well done, and from what I can see in that storyline, MG2 doesn't look all that promising.. I especially find the whole amnesia thing And the worst part about it is, it's longer than the original. :X I guess I'll have to wait and see if I'll be interested in the future.

xiangkc

Post by xiangkc » Mar 9th, '05, 04:43

i heard the second one is not that great... oh well... if anyone care about the spot... they are all there to see the guys

Kallie616

Post by Kallie616 » Mar 23rd, '05, 04:53

i must be insane cuz i LOVE Meteor Garden 2...yea it's not the same story and it drags a little...but i love the charcters soo much, i cry evertime something happens to one of them. I haven't seen the whole series.. currently lookin for eps 18 - 31 ....but the suspense is driving me crazy.

It feels good to see what happens to them after Meteor Garden.. and Hana Yori Dango. plus i think Michelle Saram is very pretty. Her and Jerry looked nice together.. even though i wanted him back with Shancai (Barbie).

Kristalia_Astari

Post by Kristalia_Astari » Apr 4th, '05, 07:25

Meteor Garden is The best I love it and So does My fiance (and he usually hates all this drama stuff) I'm in the middle of the second one and I love it. I have completely fallen in love with those four guys that I have even started My own Forum called F4 Angels
http://s10.invisionfree.com/F4_Angels/

I completely agree that they should make a 3rd one Wonder if I started a petion like they did for BI if would be as successful. I think I will If you are interested in signing it pm.
Wonderfull team F4 makes

sosushi2

Meteor Garden I

Post by sosushi2 » Apr 26th, '05, 03:28

Now that Jem is down does anyone know where I can download a few episodes of Meteor Garden 1 that I am missing (with English subtitles)? Jem's new clubbox doesn't have it up. I just need episode 9 and 16.
Thanks

dsnowv

Post by dsnowv » Apr 26th, '05, 04:05

Jem's Meteor Garden can be find at those sites

Clubbox:
MG1&2 (currently has MG1 ep 1-9 and the clubbox owner said that she will upload all the serie, just have to wait. MG2 can also be found there although some episodes are missing) : http://clubbox.co.kr/min01min

Others
MG1 (missing some episodes): http://clubbox.co.kr/khixuatabe
MG1 (episode 19 to 27): http://clubbox.co.kr/kawaii

If you want them, hurry to download because these clubbox are silver and the files can disapear after a certain time.

:D

sosushi2

Meteor Garden

Post by sosushi2 » Apr 28th, '05, 16:31

Thank you so much for the clubboxes. I really appreciate the help. I was able to find the missing episodes thanks to you. Have a great day!

sweetie_babe

Post by sweetie_babe » Apr 28th, '05, 17:04

I love this drama. Especially the first one. The second one was
boring and seem to go on and on. Not too much part of dao ming sz
and shan cai. And no rainy yang in part 2 :-( . I want her to be in it with
ximen of course. :D

Ryo-sama

Post by Ryo-sama » Apr 29th, '05, 00:08

Well, I've only seen the first ep of MG II... It seems that theyre just continuing the HYD story. I just finished reading HYD... That manga got sooooo depressing towards the end!!!! But its all good....

Yeah, i liked MGI's ending better than HYD right now... not so depressing!!! But i'm really impressed how MG really follows HYD... I mean, right down to small details!!

I would advise to read HYD first... just cuz its the original story... and then watch MG... *shrugs* I dunno, might be better. i found it a tad distracting to read the manga cuz I had watched MG I already... I kept finding myself going... "OH, wow, thats like MG!" lol course, it'll be the same the other way around too i guess...

MG = must seee!!!

Those who have MGII... please help seed!! i wanna see!!!

mangpor

Downloading

Post by mangpor » Apr 30th, '05, 17:55

How do I download those club boxes? Everything is in Korean.

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » May 1st, '05, 23:14

if u guys wanna d/l mg1 and 2 u can d/l em frem emule..... but u can also used da above links...... hehe

mangpor

emule?

Post by mangpor » May 1st, '05, 23:22

kimmie...What's emule?

Ryo-sama

Re: emule?

Post by Ryo-sama » May 2nd, '05, 04:30

mangpor wrote:kimmie...What's emule?
*would like to know too* o.O??

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » May 2nd, '05, 06:59

emule is a downloading program. Google it. :mrgreen:

Ryo-sama

Post by Ryo-sama » May 2nd, '05, 17:36

OK! GREAT!!! i've finally finished downloading MG2 eps 2 and 3! ...now could some one pleeeeeze seed ep 4? :cry:

rinimeatballs

Post by rinimeatballs » May 2nd, '05, 18:12

ok..ive got a question ive go the box set for mg1 but it has no subs...its vcd too. so can i find the subs online and watch it like that on my computer...is that posbible haha

chewie

Post by chewie » May 11th, '05, 15:08

not sure if this helps...but there is this program called isobuster ... u can use it to extract the media from yr vcd on to yr computer then maybe run the subtitle file... the timing may be off though...

bi_bi

meteor garden

Post by bi_bi » May 14th, '05, 12:21

hii guys!!! have any of u got MG1. i tried to go on the website www.clubbox... but i didnt understand it therefre i coudnt dl it.if any1 know where i can get it, please help me. i'd really appreciate it.thnx

xiidebbie

Post by xiidebbie » May 15th, '05, 01:31

i never saw mg2 but i heard it wasnt as good as the first one

miokokiko

i don't know how to use clubbox

Post by miokokiko » May 24th, '05, 00:39

umm can someone help me on clubbox it's really confusing and i don't know how to sign up..
oh and HYD anime is boring they change everything... and the HYD manga is the best thats where the Meteor garden is from. you know meteor garden 2 where (jerry) gets in to a car accident... in the manga he got stab it was kinda hilarious when i heard about it..
anyways please help me.... and i'll help you back if you want to know anything about a new japanese band that just came out but no one exactly know who they are... you could get to talk to them..

please help me

thanks

monkie

Post by monkie » May 24th, '05, 00:50

MGI was some what fresh and exciting, it introduced a new storyline (to me at least), but MGII just seems forced, like producers tried to drag it out as long as possible because they know it will sell because it is the sequel. i was majorly disappointed with MGII. the only good parts were the first two episodes and the last two episodes, the rest ehhh.

miokokiko

oh.. i know why it's very disappointing

Post by miokokiko » May 24th, '05, 00:56

it's because barbie had a boy friend and she had problems with the hugging and kissing parts so it made jerry feel like he's the bad person and didn't know why she and her boyfriend hated him so much... so it was kinda messed up.. so yeah...

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » May 27th, '05, 06:21

so.. how to use this site http://clubbox.co.kr/min01min ^^
i don't understand a korean lol
if that is chinese ..i can understand ...loll
so.. some explication ?

thank ^^

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » May 31st, '05, 00:02

seen it.loved it..... moved on.....heheh... :P

jonquille

Post by jonquille » May 31st, '05, 12:50

I'm seeding episode #1 of MG on jem site... (31 leecher ! wow ! sorry it's slow :unsure: )
On tuesday, I'll start ep. #2 and so on...
I will only seed the 6 first episodes (because that's all I've got for the moment :cry: ).

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: oh.. i know why it's very disappointing

Post by Miaka FY » May 31st, '05, 17:39

miokokiko wrote:it's because barbie had a boy friend and she had problems with the hugging and kissing parts so it made jerry feel like he's the bad person and didn't know why she and her boyfriend hated him so much... so it was kinda messed up.. so yeah...
are you sure about that .. Barbie and Jerry .. don't like each other like a friend in a real life ...euhh

thank Jonquille for seeding ^^

miokokiko

YUP

Post by miokokiko » Jun 1st, '05, 23:04

yup.. well not exactly .. like that jerry and barbie don't exactly have problems or hate each other it's the bf that has problems and he kept telling her stuff so she felt bad so she was uncomfortable about it.. and she said she doesn't want to do movies with him anymore because she didn't want him to feel bad.. and jerry was kinda sad about that.. so yeah..
poor jerry...
anyways
i still need help with the meteor garden thing i want to watch it so badly i'll go nuts..
i've seen hana yori dango since i was little and i just read the manga.. i like the manga better it's the best!!!!!! better than the anime and meteor garden follows the manga which is very good thats why i want to watch it so if someone help me
i would be so glad and i will help you back to whatever you need i'll be very thankful

jankii

Post by jankii » Jun 7th, '05, 16:08

jonquille wrote:I'm seeding episode #1 of MG on jem site...
Huh? Where? I got MG 1 so I could seed if I new where the tracker was :unsure:

My first post here heh. Hi! *waves*

I ended up watching MG because I saw a couple of eps of Peach girl and wanted something similar. :wub: And yeah MG II is a bit... um well who cares it's got F4 :lol but only got up to ep 6 before drama.afraid.org went down :cry:

Edit: found it ^^;; the tracker that is...

plingeling

Post by plingeling » Jun 7th, '05, 21:09

Hi everybody!!
I want to find the meteor garden 2 ep 25 with eng sub do anybody know how to find it in clubbox? I am like the other dont understand korean. And also I want to find sub for 3 other ep that I got. MG2 ep 22, 23, 24.

Then I read about meteor rain and also wounder where can I find it too?
Yeah and somebody wrote about jem and also wounder what's that and where can i find it?

sorry about all my question... have been looking around for this thing in long time. I kind of loving the drama and also the guys. :wub:

The person who see this and know the answer where I can find thous thing I will be glad if you could help me. Please!! Please!! Please!! :cry:

Thx!

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 8th, '05, 12:43

plingeling wrote: Hi everybody!!
I want to find the meteor garden 2 ep 25 with eng sub do anybody know how to find it in clubbox? I am like the other dont understand korean. And also I want to find sub for 3 other ep that I got. MG2 ep 22, 23, 24.

Then I read about meteor rain and also wounder where can I find it too?
Yeah and somebody wrote about jem and also wounder what's that and where can i find it?

sorry about all my question... have been looking around for this thing in long time. I kind of loving the drama and also the guys. :wub:

The person who see this and know the answer where I can find thous thing I will be glad if you could help me. Please!! Please!! Please!! :cry:
Thx!
Jem's site has the epsidoes, atleast i think it still does, just check here http://encodes.dynu.net/~jem But I don't know how many seeders you'll find for it.

As for the episodes on clubbox, just check out the "Official Clubbox" thread and they'll tell you which box has them or atleast you can request it there.

plingeling

Post by plingeling » Jun 9th, '05, 07:38

Okey! I have now dl the ep and I am stuck at 89,9% but glad to find all the ep there. So know I now.
Thank u, JadedAngel so mutch.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 9th, '05, 12:50

plingeling wrote:Okey! I have now dl the ep and I am stuck at 89,9% but glad to find all the ep there. So know I now.
Thank u, JadedAngel so mutch.
:D No problem..and if you still need seeds just put a request in the "seed request" thread for the show.

lazybum

Post by lazybum » Jun 9th, '05, 23:21

saw all of mg1 and part of mg2. i think i should have just kept with seeing mg1 though, mg2 was a lil...ehh...for me.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 10th, '05, 12:42

lazybum wrote:saw all of mg1 and part of mg2. i think i should have just kept with seeing mg1 though, mg2 was a lil...ehh...for me.
:lol Yeah, I know its the reason I've been avoiding MG2 for all this time....I don't think I will be able to take the whole Yesha thing. :cry:

Ai_Zai_Zai

Post by Ai_Zai_Zai » Jun 10th, '05, 20:38

i'm watching MG I right now n its pretty funni. gosh .. i'm rooting for ZAI ZAI of course!! so i watched Mars first n fell in love with him. gosh i squeal everytime he gets on screen!! he looks more charming in Mars though.
:lol
hmm .. so i guess everyone likes the original MG better than the sequel.

magnolie

meteor garden II

Post by magnolie » Jun 15th, '05, 12:21

where can i dl meteor garden II

thanks

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Jun 15th, '05, 12:38

did you try the torrent section?? if its not there i know where on clubbox.

magnolie

Post by magnolie » Jun 15th, '05, 13:12

i'll try later

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 15th, '05, 13:39

Ai_Zai_Zai wrote:i'm watching MG I right now n its pretty funni. gosh .. i'm rooting for ZAI ZAI of course!! so i watched Mars first n fell in love with him. gosh i squeal everytime he gets on screen!! he looks more charming in Mars though.
:lol
hmm .. so i guess everyone likes the original MG better than the sequel.
Yes, avoid the sequel at all costs, it will only depress you at the stupidness of the storyline! And you'll just hate it anyway. The only good episodes are the first and last ones. :lol

But yeah, Vic looked so different in Mars compared to how he looked in MG1. He's the cutest in MG 2 though, but I love Ling the best..... :wub:

xiaoxian86

Post by xiaoxian86 » Jun 15th, '05, 18:12

I like Ling in Mars too!!! :wub: :wub:
Initally avoided Mars because zai zai was the actor..boy..now i regret not watching Mars earlier :-)

Havent watched MG yet but im going to download after i finished watching the current drama. Hope its gonna be better than the anime :D

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jun 15th, '05, 19:24

I don't like MG Series. It has a lot of great cast but stupid story line. If you want a good story line, watch the series ' Mars' instead. I'll give this series a 4 out of 10.

bakajanai

Post by bakajanai » Jun 15th, '05, 19:33

watched MG1 mainly because I had read HYD and wanted to see how similar it was to the manga. Heard too much bad stuff about MG2 so didn't bother. What's this I hear about Meteor Rain? Rumor or truth?

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 15th, '05, 19:51

xiaoxian86 wrote:I like Ling in Mars too!!! :wub: :wub:
Initally avoided Mars because zai zai was the actor..boy..now i regret not watching Mars earlier :-)

Havent watched MG yet but im going to download after i finished watching the current drama. Hope its gonna be better than the anime :D
I never watched the anime so I can't really comment on it. I guess because I was scared that if I watched it it might ruin the drama a bit for me or vice versa. But yes, I remember that I avoided Mars in the beginning as well. But once I saw Zai Zai in it, I was hooked and now try to find anything with him in it. :wub:

miokokiko

can someone help me sign up for clubbox

Post by miokokiko » Jun 17th, '05, 21:30

umm can someone help me sign up for clubbox.. if you do i would appreciated and i will help you back with whatever you need..
i'm best at downloading manga... you guys should read HYD manga because it's better than the anime... really...
thanks

pussfeller

seeders for latter 1/3?

Post by pussfeller » Jun 20th, '05, 01:49

hi

I am hooked on this show! (MG1)

first 19 eps and the last are well seeded on emule at least but 20-26 not so well and the torrents are not fully seeded either.

any one want to reseed this on emule/torrent?

i am doing a little hacking around and importing the chunks i can get from emule into bt and Vice versa if possible

see, thats how hooked i am!

I think this is the best show ever!

JadedAngel

Re: can someone help me sign up for clubbox

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 20th, '05, 15:51

miokokiko wrote:umm can someone help me sign up for clubbox.. if you do i would appreciated and i will help you back with whatever you need..
i'm best at downloading manga... you guys should read HYD manga because it's better than the anime... really...
thanks
For help with clubbox just go to the first page of the "OFficial Clubbox Thread". It has tutorials to help you.

miokokiko

Post by miokokiko » Jun 27th, '05, 04:26

umm i don't know how to get there and i have problems understanding weird letters if only it was chinese ... :D

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Jun 27th, '05, 04:58

hey....just wondering, the f4 were pretty hot a few years ago if I remember...back when I was in 5th grade or something? :lol

Are they broken up already?

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 27th, '05, 12:58

tikleabubble wrote:hey....just wondering, the f4 were pretty hot a few years ago if I remember...back when I was in 5th grade or something? :lol

Are they broken up already?
They're not really broken up, but each have just been doing things on their own.

summer_paris

Post by summer_paris » Jul 29th, '05, 22:07

i am having a hard time dl this drama but i love it i have seen it probably three times. its great that is why i want it but it seems no one is seeding..=(

snowflake

Post by snowflake » Aug 2nd, '05, 19:36

haha. i love MG1. i haven't seen MG2 so i can't comment on that. but i've heard that MG2 wasn't as good. F4 are still sorta together. They were promoting MG1 and 2 in Japan a couple of weeks ago, so they're back on the rise. lol. of course, like it's been said before, they do have their own individual projects like starring in different movies or series. Vanness is also working on his new album.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Aug 18th, '05, 19:37

now that i've watched meteor garden in a two day marathon, i'd really love to see MG2. i couldn't care less if it sucked, i just wanna see more of those four cuties. :wub: :D
hopefully people will come back around to seeding jem's release, i need my fix! :w00t:

rubi

Post by rubi » Aug 18th, '05, 20:00

I've seen some of MG1, and have yet to finish downloading it. I've read scripts of both long ago and it seems MG1 is better than MG2.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Aug 18th, '05, 20:05

rubi wrote:I've seen some of MG1, and have yet to finish downloading it. I've read scripts of both long ago and it seems MG1 is better than MG2.
well, ummmm, there are plenty of good dramas out there with excellent plots. in some cases however, i love to wallow in the shallowness of it all and just mindlessly drool. *grabs mop and bucket* :lol

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Aug 18th, '05, 20:07

I Love Both of the series! MG 1 and 2 are the reason that I got addicted to Asian Drama's... MG2 is dragging and more dramatic compare to MG1 but, if you like F4.. you won't realy mind... I didn't!!! :D The way it ended, I woundn't be surprise if there's MG3, which I hope they do... I haven't seen any good taiwanese series that is as good as Meteor Garden except for MARS (which is with Vic Chou and Barbie Xu from MG)... I can't wait for their next project!!! :D
Right now, I'm liking K-drama a lot... :wub:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Aug 18th, '05, 20:22

i mainly wanted to watch meteor garden because i watched mars first and was completely hooked on vic & barbie (ok, definitely more on vic, but whatever... :D). now after having seen MG i think all four guys are stunning each in their own way (and yes, barbie is still cute... :lol). i also really liked the cakeshop cutie, i just wanted to pinch her lil cheeks.
unrelated to the drool factor, after hopping from j drama to k drama to tw drama, i've found i really enjoy listening to mandarin, i'd give anything to be able to just snap my fingers and know all those languages.
anyway, still really hoping to jumpstart the interest in this tw drama again so i can enjoy another feast for eyes and ears. :)

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by narutaru » Aug 19th, '05, 02:52

Apparenlty Zai Zai (Vic) and Barbie are dating now :P

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 19th, '05, 16:53

narutaru wrote:Apparenlty Zai Zai (Vic) and Barbie are dating now :P
:unsure: Hmm, I haven't heard that one before, as Barbie always refers to Vic as her god-brother. But if it is true, that would be excellent! :lol