Need help to identify a Kdrama? Ask here!

Discuss Korean drama series here.
sunflower63

Post by sunflower63 » Aug 28th, '12, 12:16

Hi, thanks so much for your help. Indeed I know how to use the research link as I have already watched more than 60 dramas thanks to D-addicts. The problem here was that I was looking for The Greatest Love (which is the correct title) and the search would only take me to the Spanish subs links, whereas by typing only Greatest Love it was possible to find also the Raws with Eng subs.
Sometimes unfortunately it is a real treasure hunt to find the right pages as the titles of the dramas are not always correct or sometimes it is a matter of capital letters etc.

I am very grateful indeed for your help and so pleased that I found them.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 1st, '12, 05:43

sunflower63 wrote: the titles of the dramas are not always correct or sometimes it is a matter of capital letters etc.
I beg your pardon but the fact YOU can't find a drama doesn't make the title wrong, right?
Do you know you can find drama also by part of the title? Write one word from the title and check "kdrama" from the type menu and hit it.

sunflower63

Post by sunflower63 » Sep 1st, '12, 07:32

thanks for the clarification, however I posted my request on this forum after having tried many times to find it and I am thankful that someone helped me to find the right webpage. In my future researches I will try with partial titles like you suggest as I had no idea this worked too. One lives and learns and I am always willing to learn new things. :D

chocopii

Post by chocopii » Sep 16th, '12, 09:16

Hello~ I decided to post here than open a new thread
I'm looking for more Kdrama that has highschool or college students as the main characters..
Doesn't have to be mainly a love/romantic one..
And also, I prefer series which are already complete and have English subs available for all episodes.
I've watched Dream High 1 and 2, Goong, Playful Kiss, Sassy Girl: Chun Hyang, Sweet 18..
Any more suggestions?
And, I can't wait for To The Beautiful You to finish :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 16th, '12, 09:47

chocopii

Post by chocopii » Sep 16th, '12, 14:45

Sorry for that.. and thanks!

Serene55

Post by Serene55 » Sep 20th, '12, 18:40

Hello :-)

Can someone help me identify this (new) Korean series? It was shown in an add after the first ep of Faith and my sister and I both immediately loved the feel of it. It kinda has the vibe of the (Japanese) Hana Kimi, about a girl dressing up as a boy, some sport elements for as far as I can make out. The title is shown at the end, but seeing my Korean stills aren't what I call existing ( :roll ), despite some simple honorifics and hello's-goodbyes, I can't decipher what the text says...

I added a couple of screenshots here below to help figure it out, including the one with the title (I hope it is!) So thanks in buckets in advance for anyone who can help me out! :thumright:

Image Image Image

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 20th, '12, 18:52

It's To The Beautiful You. And yeah, it's Hana Kimi.

Serene55

Post by Serene55 » Sep 20th, '12, 19:22

Thanks for the quick reply!

You'll probably won't believe, I hardy do, but just after posting my question, I was browsing through some recent drama's, and clicked To The Beautiful You as I had been meaning to check what it was exactly about... to discover it was the drama I had just asked a question about! :blink :lol

Even though it's a Hana Kimi remake as it were, I think we'll watch it anyways, it looks very fun!

Thanks again! :-)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 20th, '12, 19:41

Serene55 wrote: You'll probably won't believe, I hardy do, but just after posting my question, I was browsing through some recent drama's, and clicked To The Beautiful You as I had been meaning to check what it was exactly about... to discover it was the drama I had just asked a question about! :blink :lol
I believe. Such things do happen. :salut: Enjoy!

bkljaic

Post by bkljaic » Sep 30th, '12, 14:19

hello, i need help, on what page i can find kdrama ost index

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 30th, '12, 16:54

bkljaic wrote:hello, i need help, on what page i can find kdrama ost index
Not sure if I understand what exactly you need.
1. If you look for Kdrama OSTs uploaded here, go to torrent index and in "search" boxes check OST.
2. EVERY drama has OST, so listing Kdramas' OSTs would be just listing dramas, you know.

But we have small topic on K-Osts here just a little bit of clicking and you'd find it.

eunhye86

Korean Sites with Episode Synopsises or Reviews?

Post by eunhye86 » Oct 24th, '12, 12:53

I am trying to find websites in Korean that have detailed episode synopsises or reviews of drama shows? I can only seem to find them in English but never in Korean. I figure there must be some Korean sites that must be very detailed. I was to be able to read synopsis or reviews of drama episodes that are in Korean. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

pekkauwer

looking for this kdrama(Gift/Present/Seonmul)

Post by pekkauwer » Nov 25th, '12, 07:53

hi idk what happen but my previous thread deleted..... so any kind soul know where i can get this kdrama? thanks http://www.koreanwiz.org/drama-present.html

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 25th, '12, 09:46

Maybe because you haven't read the rules and didn't post in right place?

kukpat

Post by kukpat » Dec 3rd, '12, 11:10

Hi, does anyone know where to find subs for dragon's tears drama?
I downloaded the series but can't find English subs anywhere.
Any help please would be appreciated.

Shafeenafathima

Please post Korean dramas with few memory size

Post by Shafeenafathima » Dec 6th, '12, 09:59

I am new to thisforum. So Hi to all
I love watching korean dramas. I have seen that every episodes of korean dramas are of or above 700 mb. Can I get the dramas with few memory?
In asia torrents and many other sites are having whole 16 episodes with just 3 - 4 GB. Can I get such links from here too?
My downloading speed is so slow that for downloading a drama I need more than a week.
please help me.
Many thanks in advance

Issy

Post by Issy » Dec 6th, '12, 15:53

well, for this you need to check the torrent uploads. DA uploaders usually do up load different versions (with different sizes) here so you just need to check for each particular drama that you are looking for in torrents section.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Re: Please post Korean dramas with few memory size

Post by esmer86 » Dec 6th, '12, 16:16

Shafeenafathima wrote:I am new to thisforum. So Hi to all
I love watching korean dramas. I have seen that every episodes of korean dramas are of or above 700 mb. Can I get the dramas with few memory?
In asia torrents and many other sites are having whole 16 episodes with just 3 - 4 GB. Can I get such links from here too?
My downloading speed is so slow that for downloading a drama I need more than a week.
please help me.
Many thanks in advance
In asiatorrents, the reason I believe that the batch files are coming in 3-4GB is because its (re)formatted into an MKV file. Usually the ones that are uploaded here are in an AVI or MP4 file. If you are looking for a smallest size here on DA than I believe that you might be better off in what Issy mentioned. Just browse through the files. Best bet is that you are gonna have to stick with the 700 mb or one of the MP4s, more like BlueSky, WITH, sometimes Ernie.

Shafeenafathima

Post by Shafeenafathima » Dec 7th, '12, 03:29

Thanks Issy n esmer86 :-)

Romance

Good recent k-dramas?

Post by Romance » Dec 25th, '12, 10:28

I havent watched any kdrama for years now and i have no idea whats good out there, since there are so many. What are some really good recent ones? I mean really good ones!

pekkauwer

Post by pekkauwer » Dec 25th, '12, 11:45

Well i just recently watch kdrama, and my friend told me to watch 49 days, really sad, not sure bout others.
My friend also recommend midas and city hunter too, but idk yet, only watch 49 days

nangelique

Post by nangelique » Dec 25th, '12, 14:47

Definitely watch Reply 1997, City Hunter, I Miss You and My Princess! lol, and load more. :)

absolutwild

Post by absolutwild » Dec 27th, '12, 00:59

personally think the following is good for 2012 dramas

rooftop prince
the moon that embraces the sun
may queen
salaryman
A gentleman's dignity
nice guy

pekkauwer

Post by pekkauwer » Dec 27th, '12, 01:07

absolutwild wrote:personally think the following is good for 2012 dramas

rooftop prince
may queen
salaryman
A gentleman's dignity
nice guy
Erm question, from the list which one have small size? :pale: i know this sounds stupid question but my tab only have 6 gig left

pekkauwer

Re: looking for this kdrama(Gift/Present/Seonmul)

Post by pekkauwer » Dec 27th, '12, 01:32

pekkauwer wrote:hi idk what happen but my previous thread deleted..... so any kind soul know where i can get this kdrama? thanks http://www.koreanwiz.org/drama-present.html
No one knows? :pale:

JaJe

Post by JaJe » Dec 27th, '12, 21:52

pekkauwer wrote:
absolutwild wrote:personally think the following is good for 2012 dramas

rooftop prince
may queen
salaryman
A gentleman's dignity
nice guy
Erm question, from the list which one have small size? :pale: i know this sounds stupid question but my tab only have 6 gig left
Most of them have different versions (bigger and smaller sizes). Just look for them.

mazerius1st

Post by mazerius1st » Jan 3rd, '13, 10:59

What's the name of this series?

I saw the trailer at the end of a High Kick 2 episode. Does anyone knows the name or if it is subbed?

Thx in advance :D

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Jan 3rd, '13, 16:10

I think its this Drama More Charming by the Day ^^

mazerius1st

Post by mazerius1st » Jan 4th, '13, 07:52

The Chaos wrote:I think its this Drama More Charming by the Day ^^
Thx for the info. :D

nangelique

Post by nangelique » Jan 9th, '13, 10:06

hey guys! i wasn't sure where else to ask, but i've just downloaded the raw eps of lie to me and now i can't find subs ~.~ can anyone tell me where i can download them? thank you! ^^

(i've tried the ones from the forum but it's not timed properly?)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 9th, '13, 10:28

I guess you're really new to this if you don't know how to search for subs... There is this website, WITHS2:
http://withs2.com/view/lie-to-me
If they are not synched, download Aegisub and do it yourself, it's easy.

nangelique

Post by nangelique » Jan 9th, '13, 13:05

Yeah, I'm really new here.. sorry, lol :) but thank you!

heiNey

Post by heiNey » Jan 11th, '13, 01:23

i'm looking for a 720p mkv version of this http://wiki.d-addicts.com/My_Girl_(SBS)

does it exist anywhere to download? if not, does it exist in any format at all? i can't seem to find it on d-a

Orange_Guy

Post by Orange_Guy » Jan 11th, '13, 01:58

heiNey wrote:i'm looking for a 720p mkv version of this http://wiki.d-addicts.com/My_Girl_(SBS)

does it exist anywhere to download? if not, does it exist in any format at all? i can't seem to find it on d-a
Yes, it does exist. Not sure about d-addicts rules about links so i pm'ed you.

lovebiuds

Need help to find a drama's name

Post by lovebiuds » Jan 13th, '13, 06:46

I really want to watch this drama again.

it was about a rich guy going under a poor woman's cares. He always called her "ajumma" and I remember a scene that she was making "bibimbap" and he thought it was dog's food.

Plus it's kinda old.

makali

Post by makali » Feb 11th, '13, 06:20

i'm looking for korean drama which genre romance comedy...in 2013(upcoming or ongoing), what drama is worth to be watched??(ex. my flower boy nextdoor)

galensaysyes

Title of old soap about woman hiring girl to date her son?

Post by galensaysyes » Feb 22nd, '13, 09:52

Does anyone remember the title of a Korean soap opera from 15 to 20 years ago with the following premise?:

A dominating mother hires a girl to date her son to wean him away from another girl, but has the tables turned on her when the girl she has hired ends up marrying him and moving into the house, precipitating endless conflicts between the two women. The mother also has a younger son with brain damage, for which the elder son blames himself. The later episodes bring in a rich man (maybe the mother's second husband?) engaged in shady activities of some kind. I think this was also the show in which the heroine's father or grandfather is a drunken painter.

...or did I dream it all?

joana jade

Post by joana jade » Mar 2nd, '13, 05:29

Can i ask what movie is this. A boy student is with a relationship with her teacher but it is only a secret they are living in one house. As I remember the first episode of this movie is they are sleeping with each other then the boy woke up for he is going to go to school he's just using a skate board or something then in the end of this story everybody found out about their relationship so the teacher was fired or i think she retired so the guy speak through the mic so that everybody in the school will hear him he said many things for that teacher then the teacher is listening to him crying and i think there's papers falling from the school building then the boy came out then she walk near the teacher i think they cried and the last scene i think is they hugged each other or they kissed each other or something like that... please help I really loved that movie but I forgot its title please help me..

Orange_Guy

Post by Orange_Guy » Mar 3rd, '13, 16:10

joana jade wrote:Can i ask what movie is this. A boy student is with a relationship with her teacher but it is only a secret they are living in one house. As I remember the first episode of this movie is they are sleeping with each other then the boy woke up for he is going to go to school he's just using a skate board or something then in the end of this story everybody found out about their relationship so the teacher was fired or i think she retired so the guy speak through the mic so that everybody in the school will hear him he said many things for that teacher then the teacher is listening to him crying and i think there's papers falling from the school building then the boy came out then she walk near the teacher i think they cried and the last scene i think is they hugged each other or they kissed each other or something like that... please help I really loved that movie but I forgot its title please help me..
Apart from the skate board thing :P it sounds like Loveholic. They were living in the same house, there was some event at the announcement room at the school from what i remember, if it isn't then it is close enough lol. There's another kdrama about teacher/student relationship called Romance, but they weren't living together so i guess that excludes Romance.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 3rd, '13, 16:30

Orange_Guy wrote:
joana jade wrote:Can i ask what movie is this. A boy student is with a relationship with her teacher but it is only a secret they are living in one house. As I remember the first episode of this movie is they are sleeping with each other then the boy woke up for he is going to go to school he's just using a skate board or something then in the end of this story everybody found out about their relationship so the teacher was fired or i think she retired so the guy speak through the mic so that everybody in the school will hear him he said many things for that teacher then the teacher is listening to him crying and i think there's papers falling from the school building then the boy came out then she walk near the teacher i think they cried and the last scene i think is they hugged each other or they kissed each other or something like that... please help I really loved that movie but I forgot its title please help me..
Apart from the skate board thing :P it sounds like Loveholic. They were living in the same house, there was some event at the announcement room at the school from what i remember, if it isn't then it is close enough lol. There's another kdrama about teacher/student relationship called Romance, but they weren't living together so i guess that excludes Romance.
I thought it was Loveholic too, but it was different guy speaking through school radio, not the main character. Plus, they didn't sleep together.

Orange_Guy

Post by Orange_Guy » Mar 3rd, '13, 17:20

Ethlenn wrote:
Orange_Guy wrote:
I thought it was Loveholic too, but it was different guy speaking through school radio, not the main character. Plus, they didn't sleep together.
Hmm true true, the guy that was always following the secondary female character was the one speaking (he was strange to say the least btw). Then i don't know what else can it be, you sure it was korean joana jade?

dpvnme

What drama is this theme song from?

Post by dpvnme » Mar 9th, '13, 15:04

I really liked the serie but I forgot the name. All I have this this ringtone. Please help.

link here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/h9vdjr

Asclepius

Post by Asclepius » Mar 12th, '13, 14:29

hi everyone,it's my first post here.
i have a question and i hope you will be willing-for i have no doubt you'll be able-to help me:there's a korean period drama whose hero is a christian but i can't remember the title(i've seen it i think at dramastyle)so could you please tell me what it is?
i'm counting on you.

Shindou-Kun
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Shindou-Kun » Mar 12th, '13, 15:14

Asclepius wrote:hi everyone,it's my first post here.
i have a question and i hope you will be willing-for i have no doubt you'll be able-to help me:there's a korean period drama whose hero is a christian but i can't remember the title(i've seen it i think at dramastyle)so could you please tell me what it is?
i'm counting on you.
Is it old?

In Dr Jin the main actor and actress are Christians. It's a period drama.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Dr._Jin

or maybe... ?

Bridal Mask
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Bridal_Mask

Asclepius

Post by Asclepius » Mar 13th, '13, 11:28

Shindou-Kun wrote:
Asclepius wrote:hi everyone,it's my first post here.
i'm counting on you.
Is it old?

In Dr Jin the main actor and actress are Christians. It's a period drama.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Dr._Jin

or maybe... ?

Bridal Mask
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Bridal_Mask
it's none of them:it in joseon and there was no time travel;but i thank you for trying.
i guess it must no be well-known. :cussing:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 14th, '13, 12:13

Well, Dr. Jin IS set in Joseon, but if it's character that is Christian, I have only Jung Yak Yong in mind (both the drama Jung Yak Yong and in Sungkyungwan Scandal there were elements of it).

Asclepius

Post by Asclepius » Mar 14th, '13, 23:52

Ethlenn wrote:Well, Dr. Jin IS set in Joseon, but if it's character that is Christian, I have only Jung Yak Yong in mind (both the drama Jung Yak Yong and in Sungkyungwan Scandal there were elements of it).
do you recomand me Dr. jin?
i've seen a similar japanese drama-a surgeon send into the past and lost interest after a few episodes.
even faith follow the same principle and seem preferable to me-more fun to watch.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 15th, '13, 11:11

I'd never recommend Dr. Jin, not even to an enemy!! Don't watch it, it's a crap.

Asclepius

Post by Asclepius » Mar 15th, '13, 17:21

Ethlenn wrote:I'd never recommend Dr. Jin, not even to an enemy!! Don't watch it, it's a crap.
thank for your warning,i'll take it to heart.

jfmiii

The Kings Dream

Post by jfmiii » Apr 17th, '13, 00:42

Can anyone out there upload the 720p versions of Episodes 20 and 29 ????
Thanx's

Daigo23

What K-Drama is this?

Post by Daigo23 » May 24th, '13, 02:47

I saw this k-drama a long time ago(2-5 years, i really don't remember) about a woman that have a hard personality and can't (or doesn't want) have a love relationship. She's not old or anything, but she's 30+ and her parents and friends that constantly ask her about the future. I really don't remember her job, but i think she's a manager or something else. Have this guy...A handsome guy, with a very nice personality. I think he works in a university, i don't know if he is a teacher or a scientist(research), i'm sure that he came from a tradional family.

I don't remember about the rest, anyone can help me giving informations about this show? I don't remember so much about the story, but i remember one thing: I really enjoyed the time i spent watching this show.

thank you very much :)

midnightloon

Re: What K-Drama is this?

Post by midnightloon » Jun 12th, '13, 14:07

Daigo23 wrote:I saw this k-drama a long time ago(2-5 years, i really don't remember) about a woman that have a hard personality and can't (or doesn't want) have a love relationship. She's not old or anything, but she's 30+ and her parents and friends that constantly ask her about the future. I really don't remember her job, but i think she's a manager or something else. Have this guy...A handsome guy, with a very nice personality. I think he works in a university, i don't know if he is a teacher or a scientist(research), i'm sure that he came from a tradional family.

I don't remember about the rest, anyone can help me giving informations about this show? I don't remember so much about the story, but i remember one thing: I really enjoyed the time i spent watching this show.

It reminds me of Bad Couple diago23 http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Bad_Couple

Daigo23

Re: What K-Drama is this?

Post by Daigo23 » Jun 13th, '13, 05:33

midnightloon wrote:
It reminds me of Bad Couple diago23 http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Bad_Couple[/quote]

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

You found it! Thank you very much!!! You're a genius :D

8w0

Help me to found a Drama...

Post by 8w0 » Jul 3rd, '13, 21:43

Hi ^^
Please help me to found a drama, that I watched before and I cannot found it now...
I already searched in google, but no success...
This drama is about (if im not wrong)

A musician who meet a woman... This woman have a bread's shop
Coz of her bread he can compose new songs...
And this musician after a accident have a disiase, and this girl make him a bread and clean his house.

I remember in the last episode she has a son...

Waaa please someone help to found it... I really cant found it...

Dark_Placebo

Im looking for an old K drama, I dont know the title :(

Post by Dark_Placebo » Jul 11th, '13, 02:41

Only thing i remember is:

1. Aired around 2000 (2-3 years variance)
2. About two sisters
3. older sister works at a network station
4. younger sister became a model
5. At the ending, I think the older sister became crazy
6. Older sister has long hair and slim
7. Young sister has short hair, kinda slim

Can anyone help me ?

shaselai

Post by shaselai » Aug 13th, '13, 14:39

I am looking for the opening song for My one and only/just you - does anyone know the name of the song or where i can get it? thanks!

sweetanna

Re: Help me to found a Drama...

Post by sweetanna » Aug 13th, '13, 15:38

8w0 wrote:Hi ^^
Please help me to found a drama, that I watched before and I cannot found it now...
I already searched in google, but no success...
This drama is about (if im not wrong)

A musician who meet a woman... This woman have a bread's shop
Coz of her bread he can compose new songs...
And this musician after a accident have a disiase, and this girl make him a bread and clean his house.

I remember in the last episode she has a son...

Waaa please someone help to found it... I really cant found it...
Wow! How funny because I can actually answer this...
I'm currently watching this drama so I'm pretty sure that it is the Taiwanese drama Love Keeps Going available here at D-A, and subbed by Kizuna Fansubs.

Here it is...

Emmma

Post by Emmma » Oct 31st, '13, 17:21

Hi,this is my first post here and i am looking for a series that i watched a long time ago(like atleast 5 years)
My memory is blurry but it was about a group of people living in a village(i think they could have been bandits) A boy loses his father, his father makes him a short sword/blade with the grip and the sheath made out of wood. His father dies and the boy grows up and he assembles a group of friends/people. There is one scene that i remmember clearly, they steal a ship and set sail.

maame

help

Post by maame » Nov 2nd, '13, 17:23

hi wanted to ask im looking for this kdrama,DAMO,but cant seem to find it here.dont know if it was stored under another name.can you guys please help me find it.its a 2003 drama thanks

maame

help

Post by maame » Nov 2nd, '13, 17:27

hi guys,im looking for this kdrama DAMO,its a 2003 drama.cant seem to find it here.wanted to know if it was stored under another name and how can i find it thanks

awesomedanielle

Post by awesomedanielle » Nov 6th, '13, 03:07

Hello everyone! Please do check out (Edited out) and support it so it'll become as famous and good as d-addicts! It aims to let you ship your OTP to your hearts' content so please do drop a comment and get the ball rolling as the blog is extremely new! Thank you very much!

Mod Edit. Don't spam. I will delete your posts if I see more spamming.

Forget-Me-Not

Post by Forget-Me-Not » Dec 11th, '13, 21:11

Hello guys, I really need your help on this one please ^^

I was watching "Unstoppable High Kick - Episode 9" ... and I wonder if anyone knows the name of the song they are singing in this episode, here: . I've heard this beautiful song before, but I don't remember where ='(
Thanks in advance <3

motoko09

I NEED HELP!

Post by motoko09 » Jan 1st, '14, 23:00

HELP PLEASE!!!

Hi guys! how are you doing?
Look here ... I NEED a historical/traditional Kdrama fan! I am desperately looking for a KOREAN historical drama which involved a servant and his master, from what I remember ... they are only flashbacks... THE SERVANT brings a letter to his master, and the latter is quite a crybaby ... i THINK the two of them could be romantically involved in some sort of way ... I don't remember because I've only seen a fan made video of this drama!

Can someone enlighten me? please!
thank you for reading me.

Best regards.
motoko09~~

pratikshya93

Post by pratikshya93 » Jan 21st, '14, 19:35

Hi people,

So I started watching Kdrama - School 2013 and it is a beautiful drama. In one of the episode's background score I heard a Korean song to the tune of "Imagine me and you" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEURntrQOg and I was wondering if someone can tell me the name of the song and a link to it in any form (youtube, mp3 etc)

Khamsanmida!
:D :D

aiya123

Post by aiya123 » Feb 6th, '14, 17:45

i'm looking for korea drama titled You dont know about women
for the info: you dont know about women (2010)
I wonder that somebody have video for all episode until end (109 episode, i think) and may be upload that.. thanks..

sq800

Post by sq800 » Feb 8th, '14, 09:48

hi can anyone please help me to sync subtittle this emergency couple had few episodes that are not sync please help
:-(

ooyoo

Post by ooyoo » Feb 8th, '14, 10:55

sq800 wrote:hi can anyone please help me to sync subtittle this emergency couple had few episodes that are not sync please help
BaekSoo posted an excellent Re-Timing tutorial in the Tech Support Forum: viewtopic_96008.htm

DegaWhy

What is that drama called?

Post by DegaWhy » Feb 18th, '14, 00:08

A while back I watched a Korean drama or movie that was about a gangster family. The sister wakes up next to a man in his bed and the brothers find out. So they are forcing him to get married to her. They and their father set it up, I think, because they need money and he is a lawyer or something? I'm sorry, I can't really remember how it went since I only watched part of it(if it's a drama then I didn't even finish the first episode). Can anyone please help? Thanks! :)

semi-fly
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by semi-fly » Feb 18th, '14, 02:23

DegaWhy

Post by DegaWhy » Feb 19th, '14, 00:29

Thank you, it is marrying the mafia :)

DegaWhy

Arranged Marriage drama. Probably Taiwanese

Post by DegaWhy » Mar 8th, '14, 22:59

In 2012 or 2013 I watched part of the first episode of a drama that I think is Taiwanese or Thai something like that. I don't know. The girl was kinda immature and she was crying during her wedding. I think that her sister or cousin ran away or got kidnapped and she had to get married to the guy instead. I don't know, I don't really remember. I remember watching it on youtube and maybe viki, but so far I can't find it. I've looked so much and I just can't find it. I think it starts with that girl in this house by some water and there is a lot of land with forest/jungle type things. She was eavesdropping on some conversation, I think. Maybe it starts with the wedding. Also later her and her friends go on some vacation with her sister or cousin. I don't know. I know this sounds really confusing, but if it touches anyones memory, please tell me. Also I think it was pretty new. It had pretty good quality if I remember correctly and am not messing it up with anything else.

Cynthia14

Does anyone know what this k-drama is?

Post by Cynthia14 » Apr 18th, '14, 03:25

Hi. I watched a k-drama a few years ago and I want to watch it again. I don't remember what the name is but it's a two episode series. The woman who was an archaeologist who went to a man's home to see a part of his home that had been sealed and a woman's body was discovered. The man and woman were married in their past lives and the woman's body that was found is the past life of the archaeologist. The past life of the woman felt wronged because of her husband's family and came back so as to exact revenge on the (currant) man. This is all I remember and it would help is someone can tell me the series.

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin

Post by huyie » Apr 18th, '14, 03:42

Sounds like Dream of 400 Years.

sido1545

I need help to find a song ?

Post by sido1545 » Apr 20th, '14, 17:17

you've all watched SAD LOVE STORY
well I'm looking for the name of the song that was played during Episode 11 i think when Kim Yeon Joo was dancing sexy *
thank you