(AF) Emperor Of The Sea - Volume 1-3 (Complete)

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
RuMxZ

(AF) Emperor Of The Sea - Volume 1-3 (Complete)

Post by RuMxZ » May 12th, '05, 15:06

Choi Su-jong and Song Il-kuk have attained one of the loftiest goals in television: the viewer ratings of KBS TV2?s drama ?Emperor of the Sea? have surpassed 30 percent, the hallmark of a top-rated drama, on Jan. 12. The drama was found to be evenly popular nationwide, with the viewer ratings in Seoul recording 32.1 percent.

Based on the life of a true historical figure, Emperor of the Sea is an epic Korean Drama based on a novel by author Choi In Ho. Choi Soo Jong stars as Jang Bo Go, who rises from a lowly slave to the military commander of the sea during the Unified Shilla Dynasty (676~935). Along the way, he battles pirates, and engages in a heated rivalry with Madam Jami (Chae Si Ra), a Shilla noble who squares off against Jang Bo Go for trade rights in the South Sea. Song Il g**k, winner of the 2002 KBS New Actor award, is Yeomjang, Jang Bo Go's charismatic comrade, who supports Jang in his ascension to The Emperor of the Sea. But Yeomjang competes with Jang for the love of Jeong-hwa (Soo-ae)...

Emperor of the Sea is an epic television series in every sense of the word. Besides totaling 50 episodes, the series possesses a budget of 15 billion won, and features many stunning sets and locations. The battle sequences are given epic scope, and computer graphics are used to enhance their scale. But the ultimate focus of Emperor of the Sea is on a single man, Jang Bo Go, and the realization of his destiny: to control the East Asian Sea!

For KBS photos from this drama, go to: www.kbs.co.kr/drama/jangbogo/plus/photo/photo.html

For KBS wallpaper from this drama, go to:
www.kbs.co.kr/drama/jangbogo/plus/paper/paper.html

Release Info

Volume 1 - Episodes 01-17
Volume 2 - Episodes 18-34
Volume 3 - Episodes 35-51 [end]

Video: 640x352 29.970fps XviD 1.1.0-beta2
Audio: ~70kbps 48KHz HE-AACplus
Subtitles: English (SRT)
Container: MKV

NFO

Download

Every release is available on our IRC channel, #asian-files @ irc.rizon.net. Also, our releases are posted to alt.binaries.multimedia.korean on Usenet.

Volume 02

Volume 03

Support

04.24.2005-OGM.Codec.Pack.rar »» OGM Codec pack, which includes all necessary codecs to play the Videos. Also includes Media Player Classic, a recommended player.

Files in archive:
ffdshow-20050303-sse.exe
mplayerc.exe
OggDS0995.exe
SubTitDS1400.exe
VobSub_2.23.exe
XviD-1.1.0-Beta2-04042005.exe

mkvinst_b96.exe »» Basic MKV support pack. Required

Contact: #asian-files @ irc.rizon.net ~ http://asian-files.net
Last edited by RuMxZ on Sep 11th, '05, 04:43, edited 25 times in total.

Kalif

Post by Kalif » May 12th, '05, 15:12

woha, looking forward to this kdrama :thumleft:

Hudsonn

Post by Hudsonn » May 12th, '05, 15:37

Yeah I was hoping to see this sometime in future but didn't think it would be possible any time soon because this has 50 eps and subbing would be major job.
Thanks for info I'll wait patiently!

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » May 12th, '05, 15:50

Hudsonn wrote:Yeah I was hoping to see this sometime in future but didn't think it would be possible any time soon because this has 50 eps and subbing would be major job.
No subbing required... the first volume was released on DVD with english subs. It's just ripping and encoding like Dang Jang Geum. :mrgreen:

Gaia

Re: [aznV] Emperor of the Sea

Post by Gaia » May 12th, '05, 15:57

RuMxZ wrote: You'll need a pretty beefy system to use use De-blocking Post-Processing. A Pentium 4 2.4+ GHz or an Athlon XP 2100+ or higher recommended. Otherwise your CPU will be 100% taxed. End result? Jaggering playback...
What about watching it on the XBox, would it be OK?

Kalif

Re: [aznV] Emperor of the Sea

Post by Kalif » May 12th, '05, 16:11

Gaia wrote: What about watching it on the XBox, would it be OK?
I would sugest you to just try it out ;P Try the promo it's only 18.3MB
It probably depends on what xbmc you got, I'm no xbox haxxor so I wouldnt know and I havent tried yet.
http://www.xboxmediacenter.de/info_project.htm

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » May 12th, '05, 16:19

Thank you so much for releasing this!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t:

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » May 12th, '05, 16:43

Episode 1 up...

This series proved too be too great for 350mb rips... and I've been complemtating over 350 vs 700...

Ended deciding on 350mb.

kood
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kood » May 12th, '05, 16:51

Thanks, but I'll check out the promo first ;)

50*700 MB, jeez, the DVDs... :blink

EDIT: Thanks for the tip with XviD and FFDshow. The episodes look gorgeous now! (Beyond DVD quality. :D )
Last edited by kood on May 12th, '05, 17:02, edited 2 times in total.

innocentchica

Post by innocentchica » May 12th, '05, 16:51

oh wow RuMxZ~!! thanks for this series!!! i've heard so many great things about it! can't wait to watch~! :w00t:

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » May 12th, '05, 16:54

Sorry guys, that was an error with the torrent. I've just made a new one.

Quality is defintely an issue here. I'm one of those people who are against 700mb encodes per episode.

apples

Post by apples » May 12th, '05, 17:24

:DYou've made me so happy!!! Thank you so much!

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » May 12th, '05, 17:36

kood wrote:Thanks, but I'll check out the promo first ;)

50*700 MB, jeez, the DVDs... :blink

EDIT: Thanks for the tip with XviD and FFDshow. The episodes look gorgeous now! (Beyond DVD quality. :D )
You don't use both. It's either one or the other. I like Xvid's method over FFDshow's, but you'll probably won't notice much different between the two, but I do when watching on an LCD screen. But Xvid uses much more cpu...

kood
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kood » May 12th, '05, 20:38

I knew that.

And I just checked out the promo, I'm sold. The moment where warriors popped up from the ground and started firing, I'm interested in that.

Thank you again. :D

Jules

Post by Jules » May 12th, '05, 22:30

w00t thanks for ripping! I watched 47 episode of this (DLing 48 right now) This is a true masterpiece and owns DAMO! :w00t:
im not reall a fan of bittorrent as my max speed is 20kbs and my comp gets laggy... will there be a clubbox.co.kr version of this? That would be great :w00t: and Im guessing this is hard subbed? :w00t: <3 hard sub so i can give it to friends :wub: would of been great if it was 700 MB so i can burn 1 good episode per CD 8) and thanks again so others can see this :)

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » May 13th, '05, 01:46

This is great, I didn't expect someone to be ripping & uploading this series so soon! :w00t: I'm really into ancient/historical dramas now after Damo & DJG. :dance: The quality of the 350 MB encodes look pretty good from those caps you posted, RuMxZ. Thank you RuMxZ & aznV for releasing this. I'm so excited now! :w000t:

philly

Post by philly » May 13th, '05, 02:38

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
man I'm running out of hd space :cry: :glare: :P

I salute you for upping DJG and now this Rum :salut: (and even more goods in the future of course) :whistling: you rock! :-)

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » May 13th, '05, 02:56

DJG is really owning me lately; Eps 23-28 were AWESOME!

I can't wait to watch this as well. It's been a down week so I especially appreciate the timing. Thanks! :dance:

I like the fact that the eps are 350 mbs. The quality for the DJG episodes are great, so I have no qualms about it. Thanks again! :notworthy:

calla9

Post by calla9 » May 13th, '05, 14:10

:D Thank you RuMxZ!!!

This looks as good as Damo ( one of my favorite series so far).
I dl all the applications but still cant see the subtitles... when it asked me to load a sub but i dont have any to load... :-(

Btw, how did you make it in widescreen?is it possible??? that's excellent!! i thought this series only comes in full screen... or i could be wrong...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

Kalif

Post by Kalif » May 13th, '05, 18:48

Ep3 is out.

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » May 13th, '05, 18:49

calla9 wrote::D Thank you RuMxZ!!!

This looks as good as Damo ( one of my favorite series so far).
I dl all the applications but still cant see the subtitles... when it asked me to load a sub but i dont have any to load... :-(

Btw, how did you make it in widescreen?is it possible??? that's excellent!! i thought this series only comes in full screen... or i could be wrong...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!
The DVDs feature a 16:9 aspect ratio. SRT subtitles are available in the first post if you can't get em working...

hompie

Post by hompie » May 14th, '05, 16:02

Thanks very much for this serie, RuMxZ. Looks very good and I'm awaiting the next episodes.

For a conversion to mkv to avi guide go here:http://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=241422

I had to use MKVExtractGUI for extraction. It's very easy to do and here's a guide for adding subs to the avi: http://www.videohelp.com/forum/userguides/87065.php

Good luck and enjoy and thanks again, RuMxZ. :D

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » May 15th, '05, 12:50

Ooo. Thank you RuMxZ and aznV! :wub:

Historical dramas are starting to become more interesting. :D

SaNine

Post by SaNine » May 15th, '05, 13:49

is the story good? I just used most of my download limit on DJG volume 2 :( and volume 3 will be out soon >.<

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » May 15th, '05, 14:14

SaNine wrote:is the story good? I just used most of my download limit on DJG volume 2 :( and volume 3 will be out soon >.<
In my opinion its the best korean drama ever.But than again Im not the biggest fan of DJG so tastes might be different :D .
Nevertheless its a must see and I heard they even consider it for an award ,for best foreign tv drama, in the US.

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » May 15th, '05, 22:52

Episode 04: http://x-fury.net/?torrents=6c864d4cde1 ... 8912a93d48

Enjoy... =P
WroW wrote:
SaNine wrote:is the story good? I just used most of my download limit on DJG volume 2 :( and volume 3 will be out soon >.<
In my opinion its the best korean drama ever.But than again Im not the biggest fan of DJG so tastes might be different :D .
Nevertheless its a must see and I heard they even consider it for an award ,for best foreign tv drama, in the US.
Can you share the site about that? I want to see... =P

Jules

Post by Jules » May 16th, '05, 00:52

I think I heard it in soompi thread about that award thing
I love this drama and theres only 3 out in bittorrent right?
WroW told me more in IRC but im so dumb x_x
nd this drama is the best! :w00t:
It feels like its dragging on, but it still connects and its fun.
watched 48 episodes, was so good I wanted others to watch this, now its happening! :D
I love the music for this too! :w00t:
To all that thinks damo is the best historical drama, you havent seen this yet! well I didnt like damo, as i tried it and watched episode one, i quit right after....
this thing gets more views than lee shun shin, I guess its cause everyone in korea knows about his story.. and his last name should be Lee in English cuz I feel like I should of been a Yi instead of a Lee.. <_<

Jules

Post by Jules » May 16th, '05, 00:53

SRY FOR DOUBLE POST!!!! Must be lagging as I am DLing Green Rose 18 with quick style in clubbox :unsure:

kood
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kood » May 16th, '05, 01:17

Hit the X to delete your second post...

Kaila

Post by Kaila » May 16th, '05, 01:41

does this drama have a bit of romance in it? (hehe was just curious ^^)

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » May 16th, '05, 01:45

Kaila wrote:does this drama have a bit of romance in it? (hehe was just curious ^^)
Yes it has old school Korean romance.That means 2 guys 1 girl and the rest is clear!
RuMxZ wrote:Can you share the site about that? I want to see... =P
Here the articel found it on soompi:

The popular drama "Emperor of the Sea" is getting rave reviews in the overseas market. The KBS 2TV drama is up for an Emmy, the prestigious U.S. TV award, and recently, at the major international TV market MIPTV, it received concentrated attention from the entire world.

MIPTV is an international TV program market that opens every April in Cannes, France. This year's festival, convened from Monday to Friday at the Palais des Festivals -- the same venue as the Cannes International Film Festival -- and attended by about 10,000 broadcast officials from about 100 countries worldwide, was a smashing success.
"Emperor of the Sea" banner hung outside the Palais des Festivals, venue for the MIPTV market

According to a KBS official who attended the event, there was an endless line of officials from overseas broadcast companies leading to the KBS booth. From the opening day of the festival, officials were flooding in, and not just from "Korean Wave" markets like Japan and China, but also from markets where Korean dramas have yet to penetrate deeply, like Europe and the United States.

The 25-meter-long, 12-meter-wide "Emperor of the Sea" banner hanging outside the Palais des Festivals also drew the attention of visitors. A former Universal Studios marketing manager said, "U.S. and European broadcasters are busy with reality programs, which can be made on the cheap and draw many viewers, and sitcoms. They cannot even picture doing movie-quality dramas like 'Emperor of the Sea'... The market competitiveness and chances for success for 'Emperor of the Sea' are highly evaluated."

Meanwhile, perhaps reflecting this interest, 17 journalists with the Seoul Foreign Press Club from 13 media outlets like Reuters, CNN and the Asahi Shimbun visited the KBS drama set in Suwon, where "Emperor of the Sea" is filmed. Their fierce coverage war once again reaffirmed the popularity of the drama.

Gaia

Post by Gaia » May 16th, '05, 02:00

Just watched the first episode and i must say that for a 350Mb file the transfer is excellent, thanks for providing us with this drama :)

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » May 16th, '05, 02:50

Thanks for ep 4!

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » May 16th, '05, 02:57

zdoon wrote:Thanks for ep 4!
All 17 are released through IRC and up to 12 is released through clubbox. ^_~

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » May 16th, '05, 03:12

iceberri wrote:
:O :O

Thanks! Time to go a clubbox hunting. Didn't read the part about aznv's clubbox. ^__^

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » May 16th, '05, 03:41

zdoon wrote:
iceberri wrote:
:O :O

Thanks! Time to go a clubbox hunting. Didn't read the part about aznv's clubbox. ^__^
Lol... well not much is in it. Uploading to Clubbox is like... really slow. Like they cap uploads to 50 KB/s or is it just... me?

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » May 16th, '05, 03:47

Not sure about ul, but dl is capped at 50 unless, for one, you've gathered enough points and traded them in for download giftcards. I have close to 2000 mileage points. I'm wating to get 10,000 in order to exchange them for 60 days or about 100 gigs of uncapped downloading. ^___^

I'm currently downloading the rest of the series via IRC. Thanks again RuMxZ!
Last edited by zdoon on May 16th, '05, 14:13, edited 2 times in total.

SaNine

Post by SaNine » May 16th, '05, 04:08

I dont get why releasing thru irc :( wont it be alot faster thru BT?

ay_link
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ay_link » May 16th, '05, 04:41

WOW! cool! aznv has a clubbox now :D :D :D

thanks so much RuMxZ for ripping this great series! ^^

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » May 16th, '05, 04:48

Vinaldo

Post by Vinaldo » May 16th, '05, 06:39

Thanx for the series. My only gripe after watching ep4 is that the main character seems a bit short compare to the other characters. Heck, even the younger version of the main characer is taller than older one. It's pretty comical actually. Aside from the main character's height, the series looks like a classic.

enuyasha

Post by enuyasha » May 16th, '05, 07:02

I was going to download Emperor of the Sea thru clubbox since you got it set up now :lol

OMG had I not gone to the clubbox I wouldn't have known you had setup another IRC channel :D #aznv-files@rizon.net
All the bots are hella fast, I'm getting 200+kbps, now I can get all the files within a day :P

Thank you soo much RuMxZ!
You're the man!

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » May 16th, '05, 10:02

SaNine wrote:I dont get why releasing thru irc :( wont it be alot faster thru BT?
nope :P
mIRC is definetly faster for me then BT ^_^
the Bots are really fast :w00t:

thank you so much Rumxz ^_^

ginjk

Post by ginjk » May 16th, '05, 16:18

Anybody having trouble d/ling ep 3. It keeps giving me "bad file" msg.

calla9

Post by calla9 » May 16th, '05, 17:38

THANK YOU RuMxZ !!!!! :w00t:

Kalif

Post by Kalif » May 16th, '05, 21:56

ginjk wrote:Anybody having trouble d/ling ep 3. It keeps giving me "bad file" msg.
There was something wrong with the torrent but it's replaced now.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » May 17th, '05, 01:07

Vinaldo wrote:Thanx for the series. My only gripe after watching ep4 is that the main character seems a bit short compare to the other characters. Heck, even the younger version of the main characer is taller than older one. It's pretty comical actually. Aside from the main character's height, the series looks like a classic.
This is true. Probably the most disagreeable transition I've seen ever. Also, frankly, Soo Ae is nowhere near as comely as the actress playing her character's younger self. These two actors must be really good. Or else the casting director must have been really drunk. I hope as the show goes on I'll get used to it. :P

Jules

Post by Jules » May 17th, '05, 01:45

well the main character now was like in may historical dramas I guess, so they used him cuz he has Experience? and I didnt see soo ae person alot doe.. shes in love letter? or something yeh.. it was funny when i saw him shorter than his friend by like 2 heads <_<
oh did you know he did that eye lid surgery... :lol so he has 2 layers of eye thingie.. ppl say that made him look better.. :blink

Vinaldo

Post by Vinaldo » May 17th, '05, 03:36

zdoon wrote: This is true. Probably the most disagreeable transition I've seen ever. Also, frankly, Soo Ae is nowhere near as comely as the actress playing her character's younger self. These two actors must be really good. Or else the casting director must have been really drunk. I hope as the show goes on I'll get used to it. :P
I'm glad I'm not the only who feel this. zdoon, you took the words out of my mouth. I was like, who the heck did the casting? I was rolling of the floor when I realised that the older Goong-bok was shorter than his master (the blacksmith). I couldn't believe my eyes because I thought the younger Goong-bok was taller than the blacksmith. I had to rewatch ep 3 again to confirm my conviction. And it's true. The younger Goong-bok was almost a full head taller than the blacksmith. Yet, the older Goong-bok was a full head shorter :w00t:
I was like, did he shrunk? What happened? You're supposed to grow taller not shorter when you become a man. I like this series, but I just can't get over the fact that older Goong-bok shrunk. He looks so diminutive compare to the other characters.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » May 17th, '05, 03:52

Yeah, what the heck. Couldn't one of the producers stop and just say "This guy is a lot shorter than one would expect. Even shorter than the kid actor. Let's not use him." :crazy: He's miscast for more than the aspect of height. He's also a lot older than he should be. What a shame.

Haha, I keep thinking "shrinking pills" whenever I watch now. Life as a slave must have been terribly difficult on the character. XD

bloodwraith

Post by bloodwraith » May 17th, '05, 10:00

**** man!
LOL

Talking about shortness. Who gives a **** about his height. I mean, if he can act then he can act and thats it.
Besides the younger version of Soo Ae sux at acting. Just listen to her voice. There is no variation in her voice at all. And she does not show the grace of a noble lady. I mean when you are a noble lady u need to walk like one right? But she walks like som street girl which does not fit at all.
Boy oh boy was I glad that Soo Ae took over, cause then I know that I can expect quality acting :D

Besides that the series looks really good, never seen one that good since Love Letter 8)

Jules

Post by Jules » May 17th, '05, 23:23

Man i love the songs included in the drama! XD
the OST : http://momusu.lunarpages.com/bt/torrent ... ST.torrent got link at torrent section.. submitted by zdoon :O I guess zdoon is a big fan of hae shin :D I love haeshin too :D :D

its really cool :D :D

1. 장보고 테마 (1:59) Jang Bo Go Theme (main char theme)
2. 김범수 - 니가 날 떠나 (5:21) KimBumSoo - you have left me
3. T.W(박태원) - 비련 (4:17) TW ( Park tae wun) i ono what bi ruh means.. xD who cares about title, all about da music :D tragic love by babelfish..
4. 염장 테마 (2:47) Yum Jang theme
5. 이현섭 - 기도 (4:29) Lee Hyun Sup - prayer
6. 문명진 - 바람같은 사랑 (4:20) MunYunJin - love like the wind
7. 수애 테마 (2:18) Soo ae theme
8. 이예린 - 송가 (4:07) Lee Ai Rin - Song
9. 김범수 - Tears (4:40) Kimbumsoo
10. 니가 날 떠나 (해금버전) (4:48) You have left me - korean instrument version
11. 기도 (바이올린 버전) (4:31) prayer - violin version
12. 개선 테마 (2:40) theme when good stuff happenx
13. 메인타이틀 (1:06) - Main Title
just some shitty translation :D
I LOVE THE OST <3333333 XD

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » May 17th, '05, 23:36

I love the OST as well. Alot of trackers are good. :roll

ridgeview

Post by ridgeview » May 18th, '05, 04:58

I'm still watching ep 23 of DJG and now you're giving us another great drama. Thank you.., .thank you..., thank you RuMxZ for sharing. We're grateful to you!! :dance:

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » May 18th, '05, 05:03

Jules wrote:Man i love the songs included in the drama! XD
the OST : http://momusu.lunarpages.com/bt/torrent ... ST.torrent got link at torrent section.. submitted by zdoon :O I guess zdoon is a big fan of hae shin :D I love haeshin too :D :D

its really cool :D :D

1. 장보고 테마 (1:59) Jang Bo Go Theme (main char theme)
2. 김범수 - 니가 날 떠나 (5:21) KimBumSoo - you have left me
3. T.W(박태원) - 비련 (4:17) TW ( Park tae wun) i ono what bi ruh means.. xD who cares about title, all about da music :D tragic love by babelfish..
4. 염장 테마 (2:47) Yum Jang theme
5. 이현섭 - 기도 (4:29) Lee Hyun Sup - prayer
6. 문명진 - 바람같은 사랑 (4:20) MunYunJin - love like the wind
7. 수애 테마 (2:18) Soo ae theme
8. 이예린 - 송가 (4:07) Lee Ai Rin - Song
9. 김범수 - Tears (4:40) Kimbumsoo
10. 니가 날 떠나 (해금버전) (4:48) You have left me - korean instrument version
11. 기도 (바이올린 버전) (4:31) prayer - violin version
12. 개선 테마 (2:40) theme when good stuff happenx
13. 메인타이틀 (1:06) - Main Title
just some shitty translation :D
I LOVE THE OST <3333333 XD
WAAAA .. THANK YOU SO MUCH JULES ^_^
I've asked help to romanize and translate the title song on the ost torrent comment but no one answered me ^_^
thank you so much you posted here yayyy

Me too .. I love the ost too
especially the second track :wub: :wub:

Jules

Post by Jules » May 18th, '05, 05:12

kimbumsoo is teh own :) its a good drama if his songs are the main themes, like STH's theme song BoGoShipDa. kimbumsoo.co.kr i think dats the site :D

I wish I had my own theme song :lol <3 the 4th one :mrgreen: well I like all of it... just dont like 8, where the girl sings :P

well I like em all :lol

http://mv.daum.net/new/main.asp?index=in Flip the pages and you can find Hae Shin videos.

enuyasha

Post by enuyasha » May 18th, '05, 06:04

Does anybody know the reason why the main character wanted to go to China???
Why go all the way to China to get off the Island, why not just anywhere else?
It doesn't make sense to me :lol

I'm probably the only that doesn't like this drama, it's too slow for me.
I almost fell asleep watching it :lol

Also the storyline after watching it isn't that good.

Jules

Post by Jules » May 18th, '05, 07:03

His a slave, and if he runs, the country will try and kill him. If he goes to china, he becomes a free man. His a slave and if he stays, he has to live his life making ships thill he die.
I dont know why its boring, but it kept me on the edge of my seats on every episodes. the first few aint all dat good as newbie actors (younglings) act so its not like uber good. I dont know how you can figure out a story by watching episode one.... or two.... I watched first 6 episodes after dinner cuz its so fun... :w00t: I guess its a matter of preference... as I slept in the middle parts of the episodes of Full House.. Well hope you continue watching it, as its one of the best drama IMO. Maybe hard to understand if you dont know much about ancient asia?

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » May 19th, '05, 17:37

ragez

Post by ragez » May 19th, '05, 19:28

wow! I never thought this series is that good! Although the main character kinda short, but he's act very well...matter of facts, all of them are good. Each ep. well worth watching (I rarely ff :w00t: , that's a first :P ) Can't wait for volume 2, I want to see what'll happen between Kangbok and that Madam (what's her name?) . :-) :w00t:

Thank You RuMxZ!! Lokking forward for your release

amicus

Post by amicus » May 20th, '05, 05:17

whats the name of the actor that plays Jeong-hwa's brother.
and what else has he been in?

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » May 20th, '05, 11:20

amicus wrote:whats the name of the actor that plays Jeong-hwa's brother.
and what else has he been in?
Dont know the name but he played in romance.

Jules

Post by Jules » May 20th, '05, 23:58

well its confirmed theres going to be 51 episodes..
last episode on wednesday omg I dont want it to end!! :(
Time to start on Lee Shun Shin General.. his cool :) [edited] :) DOKDO IS OURS [edited]!!! :crazy: :wub: [edited], krn taught em how to fight and sh*t, then try to own us :glare:

bloodwraith

Post by bloodwraith » May 21st, '05, 08:18

Hm....
When can we expect subtitles for vol 2?

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » May 21st, '05, 11:58

^ Check on yesasia's site for the release dates and you might get an idea...

Leyburn

Post by Leyburn » May 25th, '05, 03:58

Jules wrote: Time to start on Lee Shun Shin General.. his cool :) [edited] :) DOKDO IS OURS [edited]!!! :crazy: :wub: [edited], krn taught em how to fight and sh*t, then try to own us :glare:
:unsure: I'm going to let that pass since you're 15 :glare:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » May 25th, '05, 05:28

a post that really needed editing. sorry it took so long.

Leyburn, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » May 25th, '05, 14:44

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » May 25th, '05, 19:36

jdzz

Post by jdzz » May 25th, '05, 20:12

can any body access to x-fury's website?

peachy

Post by peachy » May 25th, '05, 21:24

Hey jdzz, I can't seem to access aznv's tracker either... it may be down for the time being. Just be patient :D

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » May 26th, '05, 03:23

Great, thanks RuMxZ.

nikeg

Post by nikeg » May 26th, '05, 10:46

OMGOMGOMGOMG i must say ive only watched the first 15 episodes in 3 days and of right now unless the ancient world of china implodes within the drama or madam jami gets super powers that is absolutely no way that this wont be my favorite drama of all time... im speechless... it has everything EVERYTHING in one drama if you do not watch this then you have no reason to watch korean dramas at all nemore