Takei Emi

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 23rd, '11, 03:37

hunterkirualeorio wrote:
iluvasiandrama wrote: Well at least Emi-chan is continuing with her success in spite of this set back :-)
What setback are you talking about? Emi has jobs lined up left and right! She will be HUGE!
Her drama Asuko March has been postponed twice since it's first episode just 3 weeks ago. There are 2 week gaps in between episodes and this drama is really good so... we are going nutz! :crazy:

thygriever

Post by thygriever » May 23rd, '11, 07:25

omggg is the viki subbing page gone?? What happened?? :(

I don't think they'd get rid of the page because people stopped subbing. They'd at least ask if anyone wants to continue. I think it was some legal issue or they got in trouble. dang it..

waynewoei94

Post by waynewoei94 » May 23rd, '11, 13:33

~She looks much cuter in taisetsu na koto =D~

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 23rd, '11, 16:11

This was posted on my Viki page by anna

annasui47 Today 2:31pm

Hi, Luvey :D
Now, Viki had to block all Japanese channels (It's not only 'Asuko March') including Vscoop Japan due to copyright issue. Only a QC who can access it.
It's so sad that i'm not a QC, so I can't see the channel like you. Hope this situation will go back to normal as soon as possible.

manlekim

Post by manlekim » May 24th, '11, 01:02

Just created a facebook page for Takei Emi at http://www.facebook.com/pages/%E6%AD%A6 ... 66?sk=wall

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 24th, '11, 01:38

LOL, wow manlekim you are very dedicated! I bet subbing groups and websites would appreciate you on their team...
If we could translate jdramas or kdramas we would be filthy rich :lol but I am not as dedicated as you are

manlekim

Post by manlekim » May 25th, '11, 00:28

iluvasiandrama wrote:LOL, wow manlekim you are very dedicated! I bet subbing groups and websites would appreciate you on their team...
If we could translate jdramas or kdramas we would be filthy rich :lol but I am not as dedicated as you are
lol, no they would need you iluvasiandrama. I'm not that dedicated. :P I want Takei Emi to star in a romantic movie soon. I don't care if the movie is about a sad love story or a funny one.

thygriever

Post by thygriever » May 25th, '11, 15:38

I just looked at the ratings for Asuko March and they aren't too great =\ I was hoping it'd be more popular to boost Emi's status. Oh well. I hope that's not the reason why the show keeps getting postponed. Despite this, there are still shows out there with lower ratings..

manlekim

Post by manlekim » May 26th, '11, 16:02

Takei Emi at Tiffany leather collection launch party.
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (28.64 KiB) Viewed 10732 times

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 28th, '11, 17:11

That sucks what they are doing to Emi's drama. It was suggested that the movies were aired on purpose because they are behind in production. They are filming episodes week by week, they didn't tape in ahead of time. How absurd!

thygriever

Post by thygriever » May 28th, '11, 23:33

iluvasiandrama wrote:That sucks what they are doing to Emi's drama. It was suggested that the movies were aired on purpose because they are behind in production. They are filming episodes week by week, they didn't tape in ahead of time. How absurd!
what??? i had no idea! I hate it when they do that. So that means its the drama's fault, not the stations fault -_- I know some korean dramas film week by week but I guess they're more used to doing it so it's not that troublesome. I remember Athena halted showing episodes because an actor got injured which is a big problem with not filming ahead of time

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 30th, '11, 02:12

@ thygriever - Ok It looks like Emi's drama is broadcasting as scheduled now! Yahoo! :lol
She's young so she has to experience these things as part of success. Emi-chan Fighting!

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jun 3rd, '11, 02:06

Here is Emi chan attending an event a few weeks ago for Shisheido.

manlekim

Post by manlekim » Jul 2nd, '11, 15:25

Emi Takei Ms. Lily
Attachments
emilily.jpg
emilily.jpg (85.78 KiB) Viewed 10674 times

manlekim

Post by manlekim » Jul 6th, '11, 22:16

My little sister made this since I like emi takei and she likes the guy below.
Attachments
emi&tsumabuki.jpg
emi&tsumabuki.jpg (84.49 KiB) Viewed 10664 times

sakuradrops007

Post by sakuradrops007 » Jul 11th, '11, 08:22

just finished watching taisetsu... love her character as saeki... im now watching asuko march... hope she'll get casted on other jdramas

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jul 18th, '11, 17:02

Courtesy of manlekim. Enjoy watching!

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_GkPE1SDqqs" frameborder="0"></iframe>

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jul 18th, '11, 17:46

Courtesy of EnaLovely. Enjoy watching!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_GoieYWqBo4" frameborder="0"></iframe>

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Nov 12th, '11, 02:33

Congratulations to Emi-chan on winning the 68th Television Drama Academy Awards for Best Supporting Actress - Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta!
:party: :cheers:

thygriever

Post by thygriever » Nov 12th, '11, 09:58

^

Nice! She deserves it. I can tell that the way she's going she's going to be really popular. Maybe the next Erika Toda? :)

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Nov 13th, '11, 02:07

@thygriever Ummm... :scratch: not quite. :P

jkevinah

Post by jkevinah » Apr 26th, '12, 15:01

wow.no ones posting here anymore??:P
hi new fan here. as many others here. ive been brought here by taisetsu na koto :D
god.i dont know why i skipped watching that drama for a long time.

and i watched it at first for erika toda but i ended up rooting emi lol

anyways glad that theres an emi takei page at daddicts :D i hope people post more here

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 6th, '12, 22:18

I know I have been away for a while but I am glad to see Emi-chan doing so well. It looks like she has a few new movies under her belt just this year alone. I can't wait to catch up on W no Higeki and the taiga she is starring in.

ilovejdramas

Post by ilovejdramas » Jul 22nd, '12, 16:07

Honestly, I still haven't watched her in any movies or dramas. I find her really pretty and most of the comments I found about her is that, she's a great actress. That's why aside from the fact that I'm a fan of Ruroini Kenshin and Takeru, she's also the reason why I'm excited to see the movie. Hopefully she could pull the character well as Kaoru. :)

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Oct 12th, '12, 00:46

Too quiet here lately, hopefully her fans will return now that the new drama just started last night....
Emi from.... Oct 12th TV Life & TV Pia October.
Image Image

TV Guide Plus Vol. 11.
Image Image

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Oct 26th, '12, 02:22

Just started watching the first episode of Iki Mo Dekinai Natsu. This appears to be a good drama already! Too bad I couldn't watch Emi-chan in her role in the Taiga. Way too long!

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Oct 26th, '12, 02:26

Here is the poster for Iki Mo Dekinai Natsu:

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Dec 5th, '12, 01:55

Emi from the Dec. issue of Bomb.
Image Image

Emi from the Dec. issue of Potato and Jan. issue of TV Monthly. :huhuh
Image Image

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Dec 25th, '12, 03:52

She's a very busy girl.

I'm now watching her new series Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo! It's a hilarious drama. Refreshing to see Emi-chan in a comedy series. :)

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Dec 29th, '12, 02:06

ImageImage

Emi just turned 19 on the 25th, hard to believe she's still that young, pics from a special B-day party they had for her on that day.

ImageImage

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jan 21st, '13, 03:35

Happy belated (much belated) birthday to Emi-chan! It is hard to believe she is only 19 seems she was 21 or 22. She is so mature I wish her the best.

I plan to start watching Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo in the few weeks. I think I am going to do a weekend marathon of it. I haven't done a marathon in a year now... time to catch up on dramas!

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Jan 22nd, '13, 20:45

i LOVE Takei Emi!!!!!!!!!!!! and ive been collecting her stuff!
i have yet to watch more of her dramas, didnt watch all of them though, the last work that i watched with her was Rurouni Kenshin, and i was truly happy!
i still remenber her "green" days of an new actress on Otomen and Liar Game 2, but she improved a lot in Taisetsu na Koto and Asuko March, unfortunately i didnt watch any of her dramas in 2012. which is the best among the 3 of 2012?

i wanted to ask where i can find Takei Emi commercials in HD (ts)? i want to collect them and i have just a few yet, shes awesome in CMs.
and lastly, someone here has the scans of her 2 photobooks?

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jan 24th, '13, 00:41

@kathia_sophia: You may want to try YouTube or Tudou for her CM's. They have plenty of them. Start with YouTube. Here is a link to one she did a week ago. www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Cdjxo4G8g

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jan 24th, '13, 00:49

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Jan 24th, '13, 08:14

thank you iluvasiandrama, i found all of them on youtube!^^
i finally started to watch her doramas of 2012, i started with Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo, its a nice change!!!! i love the comedy, its very enjoyable and as im a fan of dramas that show tokyo or other particulary cities and their lifestyle, im truly enjoying this so much!
ill skip Iki Natsu, the story doesnt attract my attention, but ill watch W no Hideki after i finish Tokyo ZS.

and i just watched Sakura no Sono, to bad she doesnt get main screen time;_;

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Feb 4th, '13, 04:42

Emi has her own Wedding Dress collection coming out soon, at a promo event for it last week.

ImageImage
ImageImage

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Feb 4th, '13, 12:45

they are a very beautiful gowns and acessible (because some Japanese wedding dresses are to hideous and grand to be worn).
the blue one is like fairy-tale, but the white is so pretty and i imagine myself wearing it!

just watched GOLD and Ai to Makoto, GOLD was really nice and Emi was great in it as usual. in the movie Ai to Makoto, hmm, she was good of course, but... the movie is a hella crazy one!

anyone has the scans of her 2 photobooks? ive been looking for them

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Feb 5th, '13, 01:05

They might be at my blog, tend to have most of what Emi has done there.
http://aitoda.blogspot.com/search/label ... date=false

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Feb 5th, '13, 13:28

thank you!!! you have an amazing blog!!! hope you will upload Nagasawa Masami's photobooks, she has amazing ones, including her latest "smart"

back to Emi, i started W no Higeki! its a very strong and emotional drama, i need to watch it slowly...

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 8th, '13, 02:16

Emi-chan is starting a line of wedding dresses?! Is she trying to send a message out there?????

I started to watch GOLD a few years ago but I couldn't find all the episodes so I left it. I need to catch up and watch Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo. Hopefully I will have some time next week to do that marathon of all of Emi's dramas.

@kathia_sophia - You're welcome for the YouTube CM info
@naokanzaki - Thanks for the link to the blog! I like the black and white photos they have a classic feel to them.

miss_sunrise

Post by miss_sunrise » Feb 8th, '13, 03:37

Like many others I got hooked up by her on Taisetsuna koto.... The first few eps I really didn't like her (or her character) but as the drama went on, she proved what a great actress she is.
And even though Asuko March pretty much sucked, her latest drama has me :wub: her over and over again.

miss_sunrise

Post by miss_sunrise » Feb 8th, '13, 03:39

naokanzaki wrote:They might be at my blog, tend to have most of what Emi has done there.
http://aitoda.blogspot.com/search/label ... date=false
Thanks for the link! My, Emi-chan looks awesome!

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Feb 8th, '13, 03:41

Emi with Masami at a Lotte promo event yesterday.
ImageImage
ImageImage

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Feb 8th, '13, 18:41

iluvasiandrama wrote:I started to watch GOLD a few years ago but I couldn't find all the episodes so I left it. I need to catch up and watch Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo. Hopefully I will have some time next week to do that marathon of all of Emi's dramas.
i had a marathong of Emi's dramas and movies :lol

Otomen and Liar Game 2, i watched it long ago because of the dramas themselves (i wasnt that aware of Emi at the time)
GOLD is great too, for anyone who likes comedy, suspense, melodrama, sports, etc... this drama has everything on it IMO
then after that is Emi's main starring on screen: Asuko March is nothing great, but for a late night drama its enjoyable; W no Higeki is emotionally intense and strong, she acted so well there and Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo was a nice change, it was comical, fresh and pleasant. love Emi's smile and happiness :wub:

i didnt watch yet Iki mo Dekinai Natsu and Taira no Kyomori (i will probably never watch the later but i will check out someday her summer drama)

Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta is the one that i stopped in ep 3, should finish it though...

for her movies. Sakura no Sono was nice but Emi barely appeared, Rurouni Kenshin was memorable as well as Emi in it, and Ai to Makoto was a crazy movie but Emi was so beautiful. im still waiting for Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu to be up online!

i wonder what type of dramas shell be starring this year^^

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 10th, '13, 01:18

Omg! I haven't gotten around to the movies yet... :O
I remember Otomen a few years ago but I stopped watching it because the lead male character was annoying... I guess I will give it one more try.

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Feb 19th, '13, 01:48

Emi's new Wedding Dress line is now available, here she is wearing a few of them. :salut:

ImageImage
ImageImage

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 24th, '13, 01:56

I really like the baby blue gown with the pretty gloves. She is a smart entrepreneur for her age. She is securing her future wisely. Now I just need to get through Iki Mo Dekinai only on ep 3.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 24th, '13, 02:06

I didn't know that Takei Emi produced a song and music video December 2011!? :O
Well here it is...
Last edited by iluvasiandrama on Feb 24th, '13, 17:51, edited 1 time in total.

noobs
Deactivated

Post by noobs » Feb 24th, '13, 03:50

beautiful!

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Feb 24th, '13, 15:50

yes! she released her first single back in November 2011, Koisuru Kimochi. she performed 3 times: Music Station; Happy Music and Music Japan.

here's her generasia page:
http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Takei_Emi

her b-side, Ashita he is nice as well. though she was so busy with filming in 2012, i hope this year she dedicates more to her music career. cant wait for a second single.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 24th, '13, 18:01

Hey I wonder why I don't see Iki Mo Dekinai listed as one of her TV show credits for 2012... I checked jdorama, tokyohive, and generasia and no one has it listed. IDK, I am going to finish watching this drama now. I fell asleep on it last night so I am back to ep 3 :crazy:

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Feb 27th, '13, 01:22

Emi has a new drama starting this April, it's a late night show called Otenki, here's the site for the show: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/otenki/

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 27th, '13, 22:07

I wasn't able to read up on Otenki apparently its not being advertised in Google yet but I it will be a good drama. I'm only on ep 7 of Iki mo Dekinai it's taking a lot longer to finish than I expected. Oh well I will finish it up by tomorrow... I hope :unsure:

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 27th, '13, 22:24

Takei Emi's J-Sports

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/43VosYSevMQ" frameborder="0"></iframe>

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 27th, '13, 22:46

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 13th, '13, 02:27

Iki Mo Dekinai was pretty good. It wasn't as intense as I thought it would be but there were parts that were sad. Anyhoo, I am on to Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo I hope I can finish it by this weekend.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 19th, '13, 01:29

I haven't been able to start Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo because I need to finish RMPW... hopefully I can watch it before the week is out.

Any have any updates on Emi-chan's upcoming series Otenki?
naokanzaki?
I will check around on Youku and Tudou. If I find anything, I will post it here and over at jdorama.com.

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Apr 3rd, '13, 02:10

ImageImage

Emi yesterday at a promo event for her new drama Otenki Oneesan which begins on Friday April 12th at 11:15 pm. :salut:

ImageImage

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Apr 4th, '13, 00:57

Nice looking spread of Emi's from the March 21st issue of Shukan Bunshun. :salut:
Image Image ImageImage Image

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 16th, '13, 03:04

Yay! I can't wait to see this one.

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Apr 25th, '13, 02:56

New Emi pics from Furisode's Coming of Age collection.
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Apr 26th, '13, 03:46

Emi from the May 7th issue of Flash. :salut:
ImageImageImage ImageImage

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » May 4th, '13, 02:34

Couple more newer Emi spreads, April issue of TV Life Premium....
Image Image ImageImage

.... May issue of Men's Non-no.
Image Image ImageImage

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » May 4th, '13, 02:37

ImageImage

Emi looking a bit dazzling at the 22nd Japan Movie Critics Awards Show, won the award for 'best new actress' for her role in Kyo, Koi wo Hajimemasu.

ImageImage

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 5th, '13, 14:34

CONGRATS TAKEI EMI for winning Best New Actress!! :cheers:

narsha1000

Post by narsha1000 » May 5th, '13, 15:12

She looks sooooo gorgeaus in traditional clothes; she should have been born in Edo period !

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » May 11th, '13, 00:59

Emi yesterday at a Ghana promo event for Mothers Day at the Tokyo City University Todoroki junior high and high schools.:salut:

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » May 13th, '13, 02:28

Emi from the May 4th issue of TV Weekly....
Image Image Image

.... and the May 22nd issue of Weekly Shonen.
Image ImageImageImage ImageImage

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » May 14th, '13, 00:57

Emi at a press conference today for a new joint project between Japan and Vietnam, it's going to be a mini drama for TBS and VTV, think the air date will be this September and it's going to be called Partners.

ImageImage
ImageImage

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Jun 28th, '13, 03:36

Emi from the July issues of Bomb....
Image Image

.... and Vikka.
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image

YukawaManabu

Post by YukawaManabu » Jul 7th, '13, 04:29

I always see her in Shiseido ads in my country. She's really so pretty. And I love the picture collection of her in different kimonos.

ilovejdramas

Post by ilovejdramas » Jul 18th, '13, 15:21

Gosh! I'm excited to see her again as Kaoru for the 2 movies of Rurouni Kenshin! :)

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Jul 21st, '13, 01:43

Emi's really looking good in this new CM for Shiseido....

.... and at a promo event for Ghana on Tuesday.

ImageImage
ImageImage

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Jul 29th, '13, 00:34

New Emi screen savers from J-Sports, 1280 X 1024/1600 X 1200/1280 X 1024/1920 X 1200.
ImageImageImage Image

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Sep 24th, '13, 14:48

It looks like Emi-chan will be playing a nurse role in her upcoming drama with Matsuda Shota!!!! :wub:

Umi no Ue no Shinryoujo.