TOKUNOSHIMA Airport [Eng Sub Version 2] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
fangola

TOKUNOSHIMA Airport [Eng Sub Version 2] (Complete)

Postby fangola » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:11 am

Hi! We did our first subtitle for Tokunoshima Airport. The Japanese to English translations are mostly correct, but there may be some mistakes. Please forgive us. I didn't realize that someone else had done it, but since it is an original sub, it's going to be different than the other one done by nyababan.
:D

This is a preview/spinoff drama from TOKYO Airport and TOKYO Control.

TOKUNOSHIMAエアポート
Eng title: TOKUNOSHIMA Airport
Broadcasted: 14 Oct 2012
Network: Fuji Television
Genre: Comedy
Official Website
Japanese Wiki

Main Cast
Koike Eiko as Kobayashi Junko
Otoo Takuma as Hara Koji
Sakata Masanobu as Shimonayagi Tetsuji
Okuda Erika as Shimonayagi Narumi

Episodes
Episode 1: A Story Like Standby
Episode 2: A Wonderful Story
Episode 3: A Story Like A Married Couples Relationship
Episode 4: A Story Like What If

Credits:
Translation and timeing: Sazae-san+Fangola.

Major credit and thanks goes to \( -o _ o- )/ for providing the 396p file which contains all 4 episodes. It is in SRT and timed to the release by \( -o _ o- )/. You can find it here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... ma+airport
Attachments
TokunoshimaAirport_ep01-ep04_704x396.srt
(63.54 KiB) Downloaded 184 times

DragonSpikeXIII

Postby DragonSpikeXIII » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:39 am

I watched this great comedy with the other subs, may I know what those were lacking, translation-wise?

fangola

Postby fangola » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:24 am

No disrespect to nyababan, but we don't know. We haven't watched nyababan's one. We just found it as we were about to post this. But I am sure that nyababan must have worked very hard - there was no Japanese subtitle available to help with translation and timing and timing for us was probably one of the hardest things.

This is an original translation and timing. We did it and we wanted to share. Once we found out about nyababan's, we figured we might as well post it as an alternative instead of allowing it to disappear into the ether. If we'd been faster, it would have come out first. Apologies for not working harder. Please try it or not.

dtyc

Postby dtyc » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:31 am

Thank you so much for your hard work!

DragonSpikeXIII

Postby DragonSpikeXIII » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:16 am

fangola wrote:No disrespect to nyababan, but we don't know. We haven't watched nyababan's one. We just found it as we were about to post this. But I am sure that nyababan must have worked very hard - there was no Japanese subtitle available to help with translation and timing and timing for us was probably one of the hardest things.

This is an original translation and timing. We did it and we wanted to share. Once we found out about nyababan's, we figured we might as well post it as an alternative instead of allowing it to disappear into the ether. If we'd been faster, it would have come out first. Apologies for not working harder. Please try it or not.

Oh I understand now, I just thought the "version 2" stood for improved subs, as it's usually the case with this naming convention.

Still, thank you for your hard work, very much appreciated! :-)

\( -o _ o- )/
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Postby \( -o _ o- )/ » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:12 am

I understand what you mean....it's better to upload it rather than throwing it away after working so hard on it.

Thank you for the subs. :salut:
v ( ^ o ^ ) vImagev ( - _ - ) vImage\"( - ___ - )"/Image

nyababan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby nyababan » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:51 am

There are no hard feelings at all. The more subbers this community has the better. :party:

Thanks for the work you guys put into subbing this. :clap:

zilojian

Postby zilojian » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:39 am

thank you :)

Return to “Subtitles”