100 Points out of 100/oh my school

Discuss Korean TV Variety, Game, Music and any other TV shows that is not drama.
bbloverx

100 Points out of 100/oh my school

Post by bbloverx » Dec 11th, '10, 16:48

Does anyone know where i can find and download this variety show with subtitle, 100 Points out of 100 or Oh! my school? i really love this show but i couldn't find it anywhere T_T

innocentloverholic

Post by innocentloverholic » Dec 11th, '10, 17:05

DevilSlob postedit here along with other Korean TV shows. Check out k-tv and it's entitled EW1351, OMS1, etc. ;]

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 25th, '11, 19:19

Meh... KBS revamps “100 Points out of 100″ due to poor viewer ratings

I don't like the teaser. I do admit that later episodes have been less interesting but... I hate sports variety shows. : / And I could not care less of some Korean athletes...

As someone was commenting at Allkpop, the best episodes were the first ones before they got in the studio and invented that boring punishment room. After that the episodes started to repeat themselves.

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Apr 25th, '11, 23:25

The hosts have been an issue since the beginning. They are all so boring. Tony is so awkward hosting. I believe someone at KBS noticed and that's why they brought in Kim Shin Young.
In (somewhat) of their defense, some of the guests haven't really helped either. For example, that girl from Music Bank, Kan Mi Youn (just to name the first two that come to mind) both did nothing on the show.

Aoiblue

Post by Aoiblue » Apr 26th, '11, 01:03

Unless somehow it dramatically changed enough from ep. 16 (the last ep. I watched, torrenting 17 right now) then I don't see why it had to change.
I've had no problems with the show at all other than just laughing my ass off lol.

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 26th, '11, 08:51

I liked the hosts, even Tony and Park Kyung Lim. Tony and Park Kyun Lim got a lot quieter after Kim Shin Young came in. For me the problem was the format, not really the hosts. After they got in the studio, missions started to repeat and so the episodes too. They should have made some variation with the missions not to make fixed quests so bored. I also think missing some of the funny fixed guests like Minho, Hongki, Eunhyuk affected the show. Also some of the guests were just boring, some of them didn't even speak at all while being on the show. I don't think even a good host could have saved them.

I haven't seen any huge problems with the show so far and I've been watching it since (I think) January. Only missing some funny guests and repeating the same missions has made it a bit less interesting as it used to be.

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Apr 26th, '11, 22:34

Viande wrote:I haven't seen any huge problems with the show so far and I've been watching it since (I think) January. Only missing some funny guests and repeating the same missions has made it a bit less interesting as it used to be.
The second sentence contradicts the first. Once a show becomes less interesting people stop watching and that really is a problem :roll

It's not the host's fault if guests don't even bother opening their mouths. But it is the hosts' job to make the show entertaining. For example, there was this girl. I don't even remember her name, but during her intro they said she resembled an actress. Only Park Myung Soo mentioned her during the show. He said something along the lines of 'xxx wants to know if she can go home' because she wasn't saying anything. The other hosts didn't even bother with her. It is these types of guest where good hosts shine; crack a joke or ask a question. Don't just ignore the guest say something.

I don't get why they want another athletic show, when they already have Let's Go Dream Team.

ghalooy2

Post by ghalooy2 » Apr 27th, '11, 13:43

Does ayone know where i can download 100 Points out of 100/oh my school torrent download with english sub and free
plz help and thnx <3

Shindou-Kun
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Shindou-Kun » Apr 27th, '11, 14:34

ghalooy2 wrote:Does ayone know where i can download 100 Points out of 100/oh my school torrent download with english sub and free
plz help and thnx <3
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

It's included in all those torrents marked as OMS (oh my school).

Latest episode 17 here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_95026.htm

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 27th, '11, 19:09

Jav_sol wrote:
Viande wrote:I haven't seen any huge problems with the show so far and I've been watching it since (I think) January. Only missing some funny guests and repeating the same missions has made it a bit less interesting as it used to be.
The second sentence contradicts the first. Once a show becomes less interesting people stop watching and that really is a problem :roll
Yes but I don't see how replacing most of the hosts and changing the whole show into sports variety show is going to help. I would have continued to watch the show even without any changes. Just small facelift would have been enough. I can understand changing hosts but the whole format...

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Apr 28th, '11, 20:50

Viande wrote:Yes but I don't see how replacing most of the hosts and changing the whole show into sports variety show is going to help.
I don't see how it's going to help either. Personally, I've no interest in these sports/competition reality shows. I'd rather watch real sports with professional athletes. :roll
My guess is Dream Team probably has way better ratings.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 5th, '11, 09:47

The show is getting cancelled. New shows will be in its place.

hannah_clarice

Post by hannah_clarice » May 9th, '12, 13:44

anou...you could download ep. 1-25 here: http://asiator.net/torrent/15086/

icylibrary

Post by icylibrary » Aug 23rd, '12, 13:11

hannah_clarice wrote:anou...you could download ep. 1-25 here: http://asiator.net/torrent/15086/
Thank you! I've been looking for this for a long time now. Thank you so much!