Discuss Korean drama series here.
Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 23rd, '11, 22:43

It was for future generations, Issy^^ don't worry :lol

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Jul 24th, '11, 02:11

ohhhh where do i start... I LOVED this drama!!! so so so so so so so so good( did i put enough so's in there?) It touched my heart so much every episode was so beautiful and meaningful. ok maybe that was a bit too much praise? really though this was a great drama for me. I loved chairman ah.. so funny even at the end when things became a little...strange? Even that was just funny to me. It humbled him and that I liked. I couldn't wait every episode to hear him say "Andre!" kekeke. Da Mo and Sa Ran made me cry a lot and I disliked Ra Ra in the beginning but grew to like her more and more until the end. wow can't believe it's over 52 episodes and the longest drama I have watched yet. thanks so much for making such a heartwarming drama!

toenail

Post by toenail » Aug 6th, '11, 02:06

Issy wrote:Google my dear! Google is the answer to most of your questions. If you google viki soft subs for this drama you will definitely find it. :mrgreen:
Late response, but thanks nevertheless! I did google it but stumbled upon websites and websites not sure which to d/l. So this time I googled the viki one, and it came out right. Thankees..

emykina

Post by emykina » Sep 7th, '11, 17:58

Hi..

i watched this drama at KBS World but did miss a few episodes. now its airing episode 33. can i know in which episode did DaMo dumped SaRan by phone call when his granny want to introduce them two? :alcoholic:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 7th, '11, 18:49

In ep 16, but not on the phone, during the dinner at reastaurant, when she prepared the birthday cake for him. Saran entered Buyonggak in ep 20-21.

KBS World airs dramas not made by KBS as well?

emykina

Post by emykina » Sep 8th, '11, 01:39

opss sorry. not KBS, but SBS (one TV Asia).. cant wait to watch scent of a women later. the feeling watching it air from TV and Laptop is different..

ohh.. so its not over the phone...

Ok, will watch episode 16, coz SaRan seems so hurt about DaMo leaving/dumped her.

Thanks for the info~~...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 8th, '11, 09:29

Well, they met few times after that with Damo stubbornly persuading her to oppa-dongsaeng relation and adopting into family. :whistling:

CChex

Post by CChex » Aug 22nd, '12, 11:14

where find subs for this movie???helpp pleassssse ))

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Aug 22nd, '12, 19:43

First that's not a movie, 2nd you may check here.