Japanese Series of the Week (08/11/2012) - Fumo + Iguana

talk about and vote for the Series of the Week and Month
Post Reply

Which drama should be the next JSoTW?

Poll ended at Aug 11th, '12, 11:29

Fumo Chitai (2009)
9
50%
Iguana no Musume
9
50%
 
Total votes: 18

User avatar
Sorvaseven
Posts: 511
Joined: May 7th, '07, 15:06
Location: Europe

Japanese Series of the Week (08/11/2012) - Fumo + Iguana

Post by Sorvaseven » Jul 28th, '12, 11:29

Japanese Series of the Week

(08/11/2012)


This poll will run for two weeks.
Please enjoy the vote and feel free to be a volunteer seeder for our next JSoTW ;-).
Thanks to fobdstn (Iguana no Musume) and Drazic (Fumo Chitai) to be volunteer seeders for this JSoTW, without them all this would not be possible.

**********

>>CLOSED<< And the winners are: Fumo Chitai (2009) - torrent and Iguana no Musume - torrent with both 50% !

Thanks fobdstn and Drazic for seeding!

**********

VOTE for the next JSoTW above
(This poll will run till 11 August 2012)
This week's nominees are:
Fumo Chitai (2009) - torrentIguana no Musume - torrent

NOMINATE future JSoTWs below

**********

Information and rules for the Japanese Series of the Week:

* What is the Japanese Series of the Week (SoTW)? (Some aspects are not up-to-date anymore)
* Nominate only completed Japanese dramas that you can seed completely by yourself with completed English subtitles!
* You must have at least 10 posts to vote.
* You can always reply on the current Japanese Series of the Week thread or PM me if you want to be a volunteer seeder for a particular drama for the next Japanese Series of the Week.. I will only choose the first four volunteer seeders for one poll! If there are already four volunteer seeders for a poll, i will write it on this thread. Then it isn't necessary anymore to reply here or write me a PM if you are willing to seed a drama for the next JSoTW. Of course you can reply for FUTURE JSoTW, but please remark it!
* It is always helpful, if people can help out seeding the drama which won the vote!
* It is allowed to post requests, but no guaranty for nomination as long as nobody want to be a volunteer seeder for the requested drama.

**********

Wall of Fame (volunteer seeders of previous Japanese Series of the Week - if you don't want to be mentioned, please PM me):
k361
Drazic
fobdstn
Previous Japanese Series of the Week (beginning in 2011):
Pure
Orange Days
Erai Tokoro ni Totsuide Shimatta!
Tobosha
Saigo no Koi
Aoi Tori (L'oiseau Bleu)
Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite Iru
Yasashii Jikan
Papa to Musume no Nanokakan
Over Time
Konna Koi no Hanashi
Koi ga Shitai
Suekko Chonan Ane Sannin
Anata no Tonari ni Dareka Iru
Virgin Road
M no Higeki
Slow Dance
Big Wing
Koibumi (Love Letters ~Men We Have Loved~)
Houkago
Guilty Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna
Please remember: D-Addicts was started for the community, and being a part of the community means sharing! If you don't share, then everyone loses. D-addicts works much better if you share as others have shared with you.
Last edited by Sorvaseven on Aug 11th, '12, 13:12, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5843
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Keiko1981 » Jul 28th, '12, 11:58

Would like to nomimate Konshu Tsuma ga Uwaki Shimasu.
Softusbs here. (On page 1, 4 and 5)
(Don't have the drama completely downloaded so I don't know if I can nominate it.)

Nominate only "completed Japanese dramas".
Do you mean dramas that I have completely downloaded myself?
FORUM RULESTwitter MyDramaList.com

Ongoing Projects
Dairenai, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945

Image

User avatar
Sorvaseven
Posts: 511
Joined: May 7th, '07, 15:06
Location: Europe

Post by Sorvaseven » Jul 28th, '12, 12:27

Completed dramas means all episodes of the dramas (without specials) and not only ep01- ep05 of 10 episodes. So that means, it is necessary to have completely downloaded the drama to seed all episodes. Hm, maybe i should write "nominate only completed dramas that you can seed completely by yourself" in the information and rules chapter, perhaps it would be more clearly??

So, if you can seed all episodes by yourself of Konshu Tsuma ga Uwaki Shimasu i will set you on the next poll starting probably in 3 weeks. Maybe you have the drama completed till then :-)

I hope i could answer your question :unsure: ? And thanks for your interest !

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5843
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Keiko1981 » Jul 28th, '12, 12:34

Sorvaseven wrote:Completed dramas means all episodes of the dramas (without specials) and not only ep01- ep05 of 10 episodes. So that means, it is necessary to have completely downloaded the drama to seed all episodes. Hm, maybe i should write "nominate only completed dramas that you can seed completely by yourself" in the information and rules chapter, perhaps it would be more clearly??

So, if you can seed all episodes by yourself of Konshu Tsuma ga Uwaki Shimasu i will set you on the next poll starting probably in 3 weeks. Maybe you have the drama completed till then :-)

I hope i could answer your question :unsure: ? And thanks for your interest !
Thank you for the answer. Yes, putting something like that would clarify things.
I'm not sure I will have it downloaded, been stuck on it for months.

User avatar
Sorvaseven
Posts: 511
Joined: May 7th, '07, 15:06
Location: Europe

Post by Sorvaseven » Jul 28th, '12, 12:40

Keiko1981 wrote:Yes, putting something like that would clarify things.
done ;)
Keiko1981 wrote: I'm not sure I will have it downloaded, been stuck on it for months.
Hm, it's a pity, but nevertheless good luck! Yusuke Santamaria is a great actor.

User avatar
Sorvaseven
Posts: 511
Joined: May 7th, '07, 15:06
Location: Europe

Post by Sorvaseven » Aug 11th, '12, 13:13

>>CLOSED<< And the winners are: Fumo Chitai (2009) and Iguana no Musume with both 50% !

Thanks fobdstn and Drazic for seeding!

oldguy59
Posts: 61
Joined: Mar 5th, '05, 08:41

Post by oldguy59 » Aug 16th, '12, 15:42

Keiko1981 wrote:
Thank you for the answer. Yes, putting something like that would clarify things.
I'm not sure I will have it downloaded, been stuck on it for months.
More like years. :-( When I looked at the seed request forum to check the version, your first seed request was in Aug. 2010. Sorry I can't help. I have the 1280x720 version.

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5843
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Keiko1981 » Aug 16th, '12, 16:21

oldguy59 wrote:
Keiko1981 wrote:
Thank you for the answer. Yes, putting something like that would clarify things.
I'm not sure I will have it downloaded, been stuck on it for months.
More like years. :-( When I looked at the seed request forum to check the version, your first seed request was in Aug. 2010. Sorry I can't help. I have the 1280x720 version.
I will grab that version, to finally get it .
Thanks for seeding, I see 2 people got it.
FORUM RULESTwitter MyDramaList.com

Ongoing Projects
Dairenai, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests