Need help to identify a Jdrama? Ask here!

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Demon Eyes

Post by Demon Eyes » Sep 15th, '11, 13:36

Hi, anyone know of softsubs for first season of BOSS!

I really tried but the video encoding done in the hardsubs is just...

shaneely

Post by shaneely » Sep 17th, '11, 17:37

Hi there! I'm just new here and I just want to ask about the drama "Akai Ito". If I am not mistaken, it also have the movie version and I'm just wondering if are there download links?
:unsure:

Thanks! :)

wang_noi

Post by wang_noi » Sep 20th, '11, 12:15

Demon Eyes wrote:Hi, anyone know of softsubs for first season of BOSS!

I really tried but the video encoding done in the hardsubs is just...
For the first one, I cannot see either. But there are soft sub for the second one in this website.

GrizzlyXP

Post by GrizzlyXP » Sep 25th, '11, 22:22

Does anyone of you know the Japanese movie / drama "Girl's life"?
Here are some scenes from that movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZkZHLUiMuQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ayLV2HIBj8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbZjVTfb2Gg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TOCYeBGWDc
Unfortunately that is all the information that I have.

shigechan

Post by shigechan » Sep 26th, '11, 00:10

@GrizzlyXP
It's s movie, which was released on Dec. 5, 2009.

GrizzlyXP

Post by GrizzlyXP » Sep 27th, '11, 19:49

@shigechan: Thanks for that information. :-) Unfortunately it doesn't help me very much finding it. And the name of the movie - look for that in google and you will get a result of million sites. :-(

Does anyone know a subbing group which subbed that movie?

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by k361 » Sep 28th, '11, 06:37

@GrizzlyXP:
I can't find the movie Gâruzu Raifu on the internet. Only the japanese DVD without subtitles

EDIT: Search for Rina Sakurai fanpages ist the better idea. send you pm.

GrizzlyXP

Post by GrizzlyXP » Sep 28th, '11, 16:43

@k361: Thanks a lot. :D
Hm, now I need English subtitles. But it seems that if you search for that movie and subtitles the only thing google finds is the trailer. :-(

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by k361 » Sep 28th, '11, 17:57

If english fan-sub exists, you should search for fan groups/communities of Rinakura/ageha/...

I know some boygroups communities, they sub music video and shows.
But you will hardly find the subtitle by googel and co. This communities require registration.

Try your luck, by searching for subbed music video/shows of Rina Sakurai, maybe you find a subbing group (blogspot, livejournal, ...) and the wanted subtitle.

good luck!

GrizzlyXP

Post by GrizzlyXP » Sep 29th, '11, 04:56

Hm, the only information I found was the fact that the trailers where subbed by someone named "Stanley Dick" (a Facebook user). :-( Ah, yes, and I found this thread here. 8)

shaneely

Post by shaneely » Oct 1st, '11, 09:42

Hello! :-)
Does anyone know of softsubs for Koukou Debut (High School) movie? :D :unsure:

ColeMcgrath

Post by ColeMcgrath » Oct 9th, '11, 02:38

Will this site upload Koko ga Uwasa no El Palacio?

if not where I can see Koko ga Uwasa no El Palacio episode 1?

FANS

Post by FANS » Oct 9th, '11, 15:03

I'm searching for Koko ga Uwasa no El Palacio too. In Google, I found this site:
http://hdcmovie.sinaapp.com/5274

but I coudn't download, cause I didn't see the links for download.

I hope this drama can be downloaded here too.

ColeMcgrath

Post by ColeMcgrath » Oct 9th, '11, 15:21

FANS wrote:I'm searching for Koko ga Uwasa no El Palacio too. In Google, I found this site:
http://hdcmovie.sinaapp.com/5274

but I coudn't download, cause I didn't see the links for download.

I hope this drama can be downloaded here too.
:/

Thanks, it's weird that no one in the entire internet is uploading it, it sound very good show with famous actress too ( screens from Episode 1 were pretty funny too)

please don't forget to post ( or pm me) any result if you find any, I am still searching too and will update if I get anything.

sayuri/JP

Post by sayuri/JP » Nov 6th, '11, 14:44

I'm searching a dorama with name 愛しき者へ ( Itoshiki Mono e)
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Itoshiki_Mono_e
I try to search in d-addicts, but I can't find it, if someone know where have this dorama for dowload or to watch online,please tell me. I don't care if there is have sub or not, I want to watch this dorama.
THANKS for your attention

chikata

Post by chikata » Nov 11th, '11, 03:43

Hi everyone! I am hoping that someone will be able to help me find a drama I am looking for?

It is about two older girls (out of high school) and one girl thinks that her friend's boyfriend is in love with her and keep doing all these ridiculous overacted things trying to tell the boyfriend he shouldn't be in love with her while he is dating the best friend.

I think there is one scene where they all (four people?) go camping? I'm not sure. Hopefully this is enough information!!

Thank you in advance!

tinkerbell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by tinkerbell » Nov 11th, '11, 10:16

chikata:
I guess it's Anna-san no Omame with Becky in the main role.

galensaysyes

Name of J-drama where teacher-student lovers commit suicide?

Post by galensaysyes » Nov 24th, '11, 09:28

Hi, I hope this is the right category for this question: Does anyone here know the name of a Japanese serial about a love affair between a male high school teacher and one of his students which ends with them entering into a suicide pact and dying together hand in hand in an empty train car as it speeds off into the night? The series shows their love as genuine, and is totally sympathetic to them, but a contrasting subplot shows another girl being sexually exploited by a more unscrupulous teacher. This showed on American tv ten or fifteen years ago, and it must be well-known, since I heard that when it had aired in Japan it had caused a lot of controversy. I'd like to see it again if it's on video or online anywhere.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Nov 24th, '11, 10:02

It sounds like Kou Kou Kyoushi (High School Teacher) : http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kou_Kou_Kyoushi

But I might be wrong.

Issy

Post by Issy » Nov 24th, '11, 10:33

yanie wrote:It sounds like Kou Kou Kyoushi (High School Teacher) : http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kou_Kou_Kyoushi

But I might be wrong.
No, you are right. 1993 version has such story.

galensaysyes

That's it!

Post by galensaysyes » Nov 26th, '11, 14:11

yanie wrote:It sounds like Kou Kou Kyoushi (High School Teacher) : http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kou_Kou_Kyoushi

But I might be wrong.
Thank you very much, and thanks to Issy for confirming it. Now I can look around for it.

I didn't realize that was the same actor who played in Ringu. Doomed again there.

richard1469

Post by richard1469 » Dec 2nd, '11, 13:54

can someone help to identify this series which i enjoyed watching years ago but cannot recall the name?

it is about a man who works at a construction company. he loves fishing above anything else, makes all kinds of excuses at home and at work just to be able to go fishing. he has a special relationship with his boss who treats him like a family friend, tolerates his absence from work. i think his screen name is hamachi. story about his interaction with people he meets, how he helps them and overcome their problems.

if you know what it is, where can i find it? thanks a lot

isabelh2o2
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by isabelh2o2 » Dec 4th, '11, 00:36

I'm trying to remember which drama had a scene in which a male character found an abandoned bicycle in the shrubbery of a park, and rode it around for awhile; he had another character with him -- a girl or woman; a policeman comes by and accuses him of stealing the bike and he is warned against using a bike even if he just finds it abandoned. Abe Hiroshi kind of comes to mind, but I don't know if he was the character or not. Anyone else remember this?

kurotenshi

Streaming legallly

Post by kurotenshi » Dec 12th, '11, 18:25

I am looking for a drama streaming site where i can watch japanese dorama in good quality and legally. I discovered 'Drama Fever' for korean ones but i would rather watch in japanese.
Thank you!

mikatchu

Help me finding a 2011(?) series

Post by mikatchu » Dec 25th, '11, 17:48

Hi, i'm looking for a series that aired 2011 in japan with following content:
A family with a restaurant, where the daughter in law (which was the main character) cooked.
Played in the 70's or so?
The daughter in law teached the actual daughter english?
The opening sequence had flowers in it i think.

If you know the series, i'd be grateful for help.

Thanks!

ladymoi14

Post by ladymoi14 » Jan 4th, '12, 03:29

for me,, GTO & Dragon Zakura is the best!!!!!!

GrizzlyXP

Post by GrizzlyXP » Jan 4th, '12, 08:06

ladymoi14 wrote:for me,, GTO & Dragon Zakura is the best!!!!!!
I saw GTO - the anime as well as the drama. Old, but nice one. :-)

And I already saw Abe Hiroshi performing in "The Man Who Can't Get Married / 結婚できない男" (In my opinion it's a lot better than the Korean remake "The Man Who Can't Get Married / 결혼 못하는 남자" because Ji Jin Hee played the architect as someone who seems a little bit insane :roll: ). So I guess I will watch Dragon Zakura. Thanks for the recommendation. :D By the way: I guess there are a lot movies with that story. I think I've also watched a drama with a woman as the leading role.

Yuling

Post by Yuling » Jan 9th, '12, 13:27

I was wondering if any group has decided to sub the new drama airing on friday called Saba Doru (starring Mayu Watanabe from AKB48)?

I'm a big fan of hers and I'd even settle for the raws if they're uploaded. I'm desperate to get my hands on it. :P

tinkerbell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by tinkerbell » Jan 12th, '12, 10:37

richard1469 wrote:can someone help to identify this series which i enjoyed watching years ago but cannot recall the name?

it is about a man who works at a construction company. he loves fishing above anything else, makes all kinds of excuses at home and at work just to be able to go fishing. he has a special relationship with his boss who treats him like a family friend, tolerates his absence from work. i think his screen name is hamachi. story about his interaction with people he meets, how he helps them and overcome their problems.

if you know what it is, where can i find it? thanks a lot
It's already long passed since you posted your question, but I guess you were searching for Tsuribaka Nisshi movies. Check it here and here.

RB

Post by RB » Jan 13th, '12, 19:13

Yuling wrote:I was wondering if any group has decided to sub the new drama airing on friday called Saba Doru (starring Mayu Watanabe from AKB48)?

I'm a big fan of hers and I'd even settle for the raws if they're uploaded. I'm desperate to get my hands on it. :P
We would if we had an extra translator, or closed captions (since our only current free translator needs them).

RB

Post by RB » Jan 20th, '12, 14:49

We got a new translator, so we are already translating it. Keep an eye on our forum since we will be releasing the subs there first.

tiger457

Post by tiger457 » Jan 31st, '12, 15:47

I transcribe the subs for HARU to NATSU from Spanish to English. The Spanish version comes from a site called ASIATEAM.net. Can I post this??? I din't ask them for permission but left all their logos in place. If I can post, how would I do it???

heliosblue

Japanese dramas about family/ child-bearing problems

Post by heliosblue » Feb 3rd, '12, 06:08

Hello, I'm new to the forum :-)

Do you guys have any Jdrama recommendations with stories revolving around family matters? Especially about decisions of having/not having a child, family with many children/no child at all, or singles deciding to create/not creating a family?

Sorry if it is so spesific, I'm trying to do a research paper about the trends of low birth rate in Japan in relation to the images presented in TV dramas

Thank you and sorry if my English is not so good :-)

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Feb 3rd, '12, 06:15

-Hikari to Tomo ni (2004) starring Shinohara Ryoko ; the lead is the mother of an autistic child
-Aishiteru (2009) starring Inamori Izumi ; the lead is the mother of a juvenile murderer

This post belongs to the sticky thread, RECOMMENDATION thread, btw :)

emma-ba

Post by emma-ba » Feb 4th, '12, 14:05

Maybe Umareru (2011)?

heliosblue

Post by heliosblue » Feb 7th, '12, 15:12

yanie wrote:-Hikari to Tomo ni (2004) starring Shinohara Ryoko ; the lead is the mother of an autistic child
-Aishiteru (2009) starring Inamori Izumi ; the lead is the mother of a juvenile murderer

This post belongs to the sticky thread, RECOMMENDATION thread, btw :)
thanks, I'll try and check those out :)
emma-ba wrote:Maybe Umareru (2011)?
yeah, that's the first that came to my mind too, thanks though
I'm also planning to use Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu

anything else, anyone?

Keikan

Re: Japanese dramas about family/ child-bearing problems

Post by Keikan » Feb 7th, '12, 18:59

heliosblue wrote:Hello, I'm new to the forum :-)

Do you guys have any Jdrama recommendations with stories revolving around family matters? Especially about decisions of having/not having a child, family with many children/no child at all, or singles deciding to create/not creating a family?

Sorry if it is so spesific, I'm trying to do a research paper about the trends of low birth rate in Japan in relation to the images presented in TV dramas

Thank you and sorry if my English is not so good :-)
I actually study the Anthropology of Japan so I may be able to help you. Have you read the article "'New Role Models for Men and Women?' Gender in Japanese Tv Dramas" from the book "Japan Pop!: Inside the World of Japanese Popular Culture"? It's all about the way new trends in parenthood are displayed in Japanese dramas. The author compares a number of different dramas such as "Zutto Anata ga Suki Datta", "Dare Mo Ienai" and "Papa's Survival". You might want to check those out. :)

omph

Post by omph » Feb 7th, '12, 19:12

14 Sai no Haha is about a 14 year old getting pregnant and having a child.

heliosblue

Re: Japanese dramas about family/ child-bearing problems

Post by heliosblue » Feb 20th, '12, 06:03

Keikan wrote:
I actually study the Anthropology of Japan so I may be able to help you. Have you read the article "'New Role Models for Men and Women?' Gender in Japanese Tv Dramas" from the book "Japan Pop!: Inside the World of Japanese Popular Culture"? It's all about the way new trends in parenthood are displayed in Japanese dramas. The author compares a number of different dramas such as "Zutto Anata ga Suki Datta", "Dare Mo Ienai" and "Papa's Survival". You might want to check those out. :)
Sorry for the late response.
Finally I have checked the book you mentioned and read the article.
While I can't say that it really matches the material that I'm searching for since the article is more about the change in gender roles rather than birth rate/something related to it, I got some ideas about the possible method that I can use in analyzing the dramas, so thank you :)

jesses93

Any one know this?

Post by jesses93 » Feb 28th, '12, 20:20

So I watched some drama several years ago, but cant remeber the name.

If I remember correctly there are 3 sisters in it and it was somehow some sort
of detective series.

What I'm sure is this scene:
Sister1 one is trying o learn some kanji, with not so much of success.
Then she gets "kidnapped" and is taken into a boat in harbor, but
can tell which harbor cuz she didn't learn the kanji used on a billboard
telling the name :(. But the name of the "small" boat she is taken into
is written inside where she is and she manages to call her sister
trying to tell quickly whats happened. But the sister2 is little "blondish"
and doesn't really understand whats going on. Sister1 tries to tell
she is in a boat named "Tiny ocean" but sister2 hears that as "tiny
ossan" ans says something like "I don't have to go look for small
old men"....

Does this ring anyone's bells?

jaxowarka

salaryman dramas (close to retirement or after )

Post by jaxowarka » Feb 29th, '12, 13:27

Hi,

For my dissertation I need dramas on salary men who portray one just before his retirement or already after it. Do you know of any?

Thank you.

takeda_shingen

Re: Any one know this?

Post by takeda_shingen » Mar 1st, '12, 19:58

jesses93 wrote:So I watched some drama several years ago, but cant remeber the name.

If I remember correctly there are 3 sisters in it and it was somehow some sort
of detective series.

What I'm sure is this scene:
Sister1 one is trying o learn some kanji, with not so much of success.
Then she gets "kidnapped" and is taken into a boat in harbor, but
can tell which harbor cuz she didn't learn the kanji used on a billboard
telling the name :(. But the name of the "small" boat she is taken into
is written inside where she is and she manages to call her sister
trying to tell quickly whats happened. But the sister2 is little "blondish"
and doesn't really understand whats going on. Sister1 tries to tell
she is in a boat named "Tiny ocean" but sister2 hears that as "tiny
ossan" ans says something like "I don't have to go look for small
old men"....

Does this ring anyone's bells?
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/4_Shimai_Tantei_Dan which has four sisters, but links to an older one with three sisters: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/San_Shimai_Tantei_Dan

shashacute

Any of u know this j-drama title?

Post by shashacute » Mar 1st, '12, 23:49

Hello there, I've been looking for this drama since long ago but I just can't remember it's name. It was around 90's j-drama if I'm not mistaken I had googled but just couldn't find it. I really love the drama.

1) I don't remember exactly the stories but it involved 3 sisters that own a restaurant. And there's this guy who somehow a player and become a chef at that restaurant. The guy actually dated the eldest sister for a while. After he break with her, he dated the youngest sister. The middle sister actually knows that the guy is a player and keep on warning her sister about that. And she somehow doesn't like the guy because of that. End up the youngest sister also broke off with him. But that guy is really a good cook. And as the time goes by, the middle sister gets along with the guy. The guy always create a new recipe and give the middle sister to taste it first and finally the guy fall in love for real with the middle sister.

2) This one I really can't remember very well. It involves a guy who is very rich, if I'm not mistaken, he is a CEO of a company. Then he met an ordinary girl who has a protective brother. They love each other but, yeah many people against it including her brother and the guy parents. That's all that I can remember..

I know it might be hard to find the softcopy of the drama but at least, i just want to know the title of the drama. Please do help me if any of u ever encounter this drama..

Thank you so much!!

:D

gondai

Post by gondai » Mar 15th, '12, 15:13

Does anyone know about a touching dorama (J-movie) about a little cat that changes someone's daily life? i have seen the poster..but i can't read the japanese title >.<..can anyone share some info about 'em ^^?

emma-ba

Post by emma-ba » Mar 15th, '12, 19:51

gondai wrote:Does anyone know about a touching dorama (J-movie) about a little cat that changes someone's daily life? i have seen the poster..but i can't read the japanese title >.<..can anyone share some info about 'em ^^?
Is it one of these two?

http://nekonade.info/
http://rentaneko.com/#/opening

gondai

Post by gondai » Mar 16th, '12, 15:38

emma-ba wrote:
Is it one of these two?

http://nekonade.info/
http://rentaneko.com/#/opening
thats my friend post using my id, he said that there are two movies..
he is not sure too if it part of series or just two movies..

GrizzlyXP

Men's Egg Drummers&#65288;&#12513;&#12531;&#

Post by GrizzlyXP » Apr 7th, '12, 17:50

Does anyone know the movie "Men's Egg Drummers(メンズエッグ ドラマーズ) "?
Here is a trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x1HEDBlxuo
Seems like Iriki Mari took part in it as it is listed as one of her movies. But unfortunately there is no wiki entry for it. :-(

alga

Post by alga » Apr 21st, '12, 15:49

Hi there! Just finished "Hikari to tomo ni", and I'd like to know, if you know, who is the actress playing Moe-chan. I can't find her name on dramawiki, but I've already seen her, I can't remember where!

Thank you!!

jndarc58

Post by jndarc58 » Apr 22nd, '12, 05:56

Hi! Does anyone know any news about Mizushima Hiro and any other upcoming dramas he's gonna star in?
He's a really great actor and i look forward to his dramas. :D

Hajime Crea

Post by Hajime Crea » Apr 22nd, '12, 07:25

jndarc58 wrote:Hi! Does anyone know any news about Mizushima Hiro and any other upcoming dramas he's gonna star in?
Didn't he quit acting to focus on becoming a novelist?
One of his novels won an award IIRC. Also he married a singer named Ayaka.

jndarc58

Post by jndarc58 » Apr 22nd, '12, 07:39

Hajime Crea wrote:
jndarc58 wrote:Hi! Does anyone know any news about Mizushima Hiro and any other upcoming dramas he's gonna star in?
Didn't he quit acting to focus on becoming a novelist?
One of his novels won an award IIRC. Also he married a singer named Ayaka.
Yeah I just found out :cry: I hope he comes back into acting thou.
Thanks Hajime Crea, I just recently started fangirling again. :)

Hajime Crea

Post by Hajime Crea » Apr 24th, '12, 11:34

alga wrote:Hi there! Just finished "Hikari to tomo ni", and I'd like to know, if you know, who is the actress playing Moe-chan. I can't find her name on dramawiki, but I've already seen her, I can't remember where!

Thank you!!
According to the Japanese Wikipedia, her name's Kiyo Ooshiro.
This page has a link to her site.
Seems she hasn't starred in anything recently, her last role was in 2006, about 2 years after Hikari to Tomo Ni.

fujitak

NTV GTO drama remake

Post by fujitak » Apr 30th, '12, 07:04

i heard NTV is preparing GTO drama remake
Any data about the story, the cast?

JaJe

Re: NTV GTO drama remake

Post by JaJe » Apr 30th, '12, 15:35

fujitak wrote:i heard NTV is preparing GTO drama remake
Any data about the story, the cast?
I have only heard as much that they wanted the lead to be Akanishi Jin, but as he basically f****ed up his career, then now it is questionable who will be the lead or wether the remake will even be made.

fujitak

Post by fujitak » Apr 30th, '12, 19:40

there a lot of actors who could take the leadt for gto remake.
Akanishi Jin career in japan seems over.

fujitak

Post by fujitak » May 5th, '12, 19:50

akira from exile will play onizuka

JaJe

Post by JaJe » May 7th, '12, 11:49

fujitak wrote:akira from exile will play onizuka
Yep, read about it just yesterday. Well I must admit that his image is much more like onizuka than Akanishi's. I hope the remake will be successful, yet so far none of the remakes (Hana Kimi etc) have been as successful as the original ones.

Amberpup

Help to ID this Jdrama...

Post by Amberpup » May 22nd, '12, 16:43

My friend and her husband are in Japan for the first time, for a two week visit. I've been following her blog posts (http://dmkcreative.com/japan/) and last night she posted.

"Dinner duly consumed, we found our way back to the ryokan with Yuko, who insisted on escorting us back, because she IS our guide and all. We bid everyone good-night, and made our way to our room where we collapsed onto our futons. Didn't go to sleep right away, though. We hung out, relaxed, and watched some Japanese TV first. There was some sort of mystery show on, involving a woman who looked like a lawyer, and a boy who was probably supposed to be young, and super smart. Like he's the super smart Encyclopedia Brown sort who puts all the clues together and solves the case. We were able to follow what was happening really well, because it was following all the familiar tropes. There was the appeal from the young lawyer investigator to the key witness. There were flashbacks to clues from previous scenes so we could get an idea what had happened, and so on. We never found out what the bad guy actually did, though, because the end "reveal" just went on and on and on, while they were explaining the crime to the audience and presenting the evidence to the villian in hopes of getting a confession. After a while, we just shut it off and went to bed, to get ready for our free day on the island."

And I decided to try and find out what the name of this tv show was... and after some effort, found my google skills a bit lacking. So do any of you great guys on D-Addicts know it?

tarumpaw

Whats the coveted time slot for jdramas?

Post by tarumpaw » Jun 3rd, '12, 03:56

With US shows it usually is Mondays and Thursdays. and if the channels want to push a certain show they usually are slotted in there. and if the ratings are bad they usually are bumped into some other time slot. Is this also true for jdramas?

doramaworld

Post by doramaworld » Jun 3rd, '12, 05:48

There are so-called prime drama timeslots for various TV stations e.g. for FujiTV, it's Gekku i.e. Mondays 9pm, in TBS' case it is Sundays 10pm while for NTV, it's Saturdays 9pm. This is usually where the best offerings are supposedly shown but in recent years, there have been many instances where dramas from other timeslots did better e.g. in the autumn 2011 season, NTV's Sat drama Yokai Ningen Bemu lost to Kaseifu no Mita which was shown on Wednesdays or in summer 2011, FujiTV's Gekku Zenkai Girl had a lower average rating compared to Zettai Reido and Team Batista no Eikou which were both shown on Tuesdays.

I can't remember offhand if any drama had to change its timeslot (not that I can think of any) because of lacklustre ratings because the common trend is for the drama to be shortened if it isn't doing well. For this season, Kazoku no Uta and Cleopatra na Onnatachi happen to be the latest victims under this system. TV networks usually slot in some variety shows or drama SPs in between to fill the gap before the next season's offering comes up.

kamikochi

NHK Ohisama screenplay in Japanese

Post by kamikochi » Jun 7th, '12, 04:33

Does anyone know where I can find the screenplay for Ohisama written in Japanese? I am studying Japanese by watching Ohisama, and it would be a big help to have the Japanese script.

orange_girl

Post by orange_girl » Jun 22nd, '12, 06:01

hello mina-san!
Mind to help me? Does anyone know where i can download DORORO with eng sub in HD? im looking for this movie for such a long time, i have found several sites but the quality was not good. thanks ^^

antspace

Post by antspace » Jun 22nd, '12, 13:36

HD version can be found here: http://asiandvdclub.org/details.php?id=9996. You do need to register though.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jun 23rd, '12, 01:12

Nihonjin_berryz

Looking for the name of this drama?

Post by Nihonjin_berryz » Jun 26th, '12, 17:36

I am looking for the drama maybe came out in 2007 era? lol
There is a teacher and she is all pretty and studious and when she gets home she is a slob and ahoarder , tomboyish. It is a comedy.

The name of the show is the name of what ever you call a women who goes home in sweat pants and her hair in a top bun in japanese.

Thank you/

JaJe

Re: Looking for the name of this drama?

Post by JaJe » Jun 27th, '12, 08:56

Nihonjin_berryz wrote:I am looking for the drama maybe came out in 2007 era? lol
There is a teacher and she is all pretty and studious and when she gets home she is a slob and ahoarder , tomboyish. It is a comedy.

The name of the show is the name of what ever you call a women who goes home in sweat pants and her hair in a top bun in japanese.

Thank you/
I don't know that kind of drama with teacher and the name isn't what you call that kind of women, but in other ways "Hotaru no hikari" matches the description http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hotaru_no_Hikari . The first season aired in 2007.

orange_girl

Post by orange_girl » Jun 28th, '12, 11:55

Arigatou mina-san for your answer, that's mean a lot to me~~ ^_^

azuraru

Looking for the JIN jdrama

Post by azuraru » Jul 4th, '12, 06:25

I was introduced to the kdrama Time slip Dr.Jin, and while the premise was interesting I've been told the original jdrama was miles ahead in terms of story and acting.

Does anyone know where I could find JIN (2010) and JIN 2 (2011)?

Much appreciated!

in2sky
Japan

Beautiful Rain (loke)

Post by in2sky » Jul 4th, '12, 10:15

Any idea where in Tokyo is this drama shot at ?

Strawberrytea

Finding a japanese drama

Post by Strawberrytea » Jul 6th, '12, 07:56

Hello,
I was searching for a Japanese drama which involved a man in showa frozen after falling off a mountain. He got thawed years later to find his son old and bald and his family in shambles. I forgot the name of the drama and I'm trying to find it.
Thank you.

tinkerbell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by tinkerbell » Jul 10th, '12, 11:53

Strawberrytea::

It's this one I guess: Ojichan wa 25-sai

kobys

Hatsukoi with Audio Descriptions

Post by kobys » Jul 11th, '12, 05:56

Really loving the new drama "Hatsukoi". I usually watch the version with Japanese subs but Episode 6 is only available with Audio Descriptions (I guess this is for blind people). Does anyone know of a way to turn off the Audio Description? It's really irritating to watch this way. I use VLC.

Thanks for any help!

NoraNeko33

Post by NoraNeko33 » Jul 11th, '12, 07:55

Although the sound track was extracted and there was the method of replacing from the thing obtained at the streaming site, I actually performed.
(Sound gap was also solved somehow.)

EriKira

Post by EriKira » Jul 13th, '12, 17:30

konbanwaaaa.
Just want to ask, is there any subtitle for Dog x Police (J-movie) available ?
I have been searching but couldn't find it.

fujitak

iki mo Dekinai Natsu opening song title?

Post by fujitak » Jul 18th, '12, 22:41

what is the title of the opening song of the drama Iki mo Dekinai Natsu

here the opening :
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs7zbd ... shortfilms