Good place to buy official K-dramas?

Discuss about all aspect of KDramas on DVD and other commerical medium.
Semaru

Good place to buy official K-dramas?

Post by Semaru » Jul 17th, '10, 16:33

HI Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knows a good place to by official K-drama DVD's online. I was really surprised and excited to see the Full House boxset directly from KBS America/YA Entertainment on overstock.com a while back and bought that, but they only have K-drama titles once and a while. I didn't even realize they had official english subbed K-drama DVDs before that. I'd love to support more K-drama (and J-drama) sales for my favorite shows, but I am not interested in bootlegs at all. Any ideas?

thanks!

poetry_maven

Where You Can Buy...

Post by poetry_maven » Apr 3rd, '12, 20:06

Greetings,

I know that you posted this question several years ago. However, I still wanted to post a reply. So here goes--

1) If you want to buy on Amazon: Look for Korean dramas released by YA Entertainment. They are an American company boasting the best English Subtitles on the market. (For Korean dramas.)

here is the website. This will show you what they've released over the years:

http://www.yaentertainment.com/catalog.asp

2.) YesAsia.com: This is a company that is located in China. However, they are reliable and will send you factory sealed items by YA Entertainment.

**I've heard that the sales change from month to month.

3.) Ebay: Depends on the seller and the product itself. I've found E-bay is the place I go to when I can't find the item anywhere else.

With Regards and Happy Drama Watching...

Poetry_maven

P.S. Please let me know if you need help finding a specific drama. :-)
Last edited by poetry_maven on Jan 25th, '13, 02:40, edited 1 time in total.

paulbg

Post by paulbg » May 1st, '12, 03:11

Would love to find Likable or Not (미우나 고우나) on DVD, but after years of searching, no luck. Any tips?