Bad Guy (SBS, 2010)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 1st, '12, 07:42

104 days, 14 hours^^
:cry:
Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Apr 3rd, '12, 03:04

Ethlenn

Still too long too long !

tails2

Post by tails2 » Apr 5th, '12, 12:53

WTH like!!

Who gives the go-ahead for these endings. I won't give away anything for those that have not seen it yet, but come on like. Made me so angry how they ended it. I knew from half way through the last ep what was going to happen. I was hoping I would be way off but I wasn't.

So stupid!!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 5th, '12, 13:25

Welcome to the club of pissed off by the ending.
To reason it a bit - they planned 20 episodes but still
with Geonwuk dying in ep 17.
Due to Namgil's military enlistement, they decided to end on ep 17 as well. So we never know what kind of ending they originally planned.
:whistling:
Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

tails2

Post by tails2 » Apr 5th, '12, 14:02

There is so much I just didn't understand their reasoning behind choosing to do with the drama. Like:
1. How did Mrs. Shin even get out of jail. She basically murdered people!
2. How did Mo Ne not realize she had shot Gun Wook?
3. If she did know, how could she live with herself?
4. How could Mrs. Shin's family forgive her for everything she did to everyone

* What was up with the very very end when it goes back to the crime scene and it shows Gun Wook but doesn't really show him. Was it supposed to be like it was an open ending or something? I also doesn't look like it was really him.
I have so many questions in my head at the moment its just annoying me! I seem to love so many dramas but hate the endings. I think sometimes it would be best to watch to a certain point and then just switch it off and make up my own ending in my head :-( :x :cry:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 5th, '12, 14:20

tails2 wrote:
1. How did Mrs. Shin even get out of jail. She basically murdered people!
2. How did Mo Ne not realize she had shot Gun Wook?
3. If she did know, how could she live with herself?
4. How could Mrs. Shin's family forgive her for everything she did to everyone

* What was up with the very very end when it goes back to the crime scene and it shows Gun Wook but doesn't really show him. Was it supposed to be like it was an open ending or something? I also doesn't look like it was really him.
To answer:
1. Lack of time and proper development. Look what they did in Miss Ripley - she basically got away with crime too. I didn't like that either.
2. She was an idiot.
3. I don't know, look above.
4. It's still mother and head of family.

And the last one - that wasn't KNG in this scene, cause he was already snatched by the army, so they had a double. The body on stretchers (if I remember right) wasn't him as well. And as I have closely examined every cm of his body (cause he flaunetd it in every movie), I am sure about that.
Oh hell, b*tch here some more, this series needs it.
You know, SBS hasn't paid some actors and staff for this drama yet?

tails2

Post by tails2 » Apr 5th, '12, 14:55

They haven't paid some of the actors/staff yet? Why not? Are SBS really that bad?

I feel this is what A time to kill should have been. I really like KNG in this. I haven't seen him in anything else that I know of. He is a really good actor.Han Ga In really turned me off witch amusement when I tried to watch that. Maybe I will go back and watch it now after this. She wasn't bad, I just didn't like the whole gold-digger aspect of her character. It seems that she can speak pretty good Japanese too. Fair play to her.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 5th, '12, 15:40

tails2 wrote:She wasn't bad, I just didn't like the whole gold-digger aspect of her character. It seems that she can speak pretty good Japanese too. Fair play to her.
She has one facial expression plus a half of other one. The same case as Lee dahae. Both equally mediocre and both ruin dramas they're in.
My opinion though.
I didn't like her character and the way she portrayed it in Bad Guy. In this drama being a bad actor/actress was painfully visible.

KNG has better movies than dramas, although I'm a fierce supporter of Goodbye Solo.

tails2

Post by tails2 » Apr 5th, '12, 15:55

I was just looking him up on wiki there and it says he was in Kim Sam Soon. I haven't seen that in years but I really don't remember him at all. I will have to watch that again soon.

One thing that I think is hilarious/over the top in so many dramas is the fainting. I
t was in this drama slightly (not as bad as others I have seen) but it makes me chuckle with an 'ah here now'.

I really liked the fact that they portrayed love/passion a bit better in this drama. Better than the usual hugs *GASP*

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 5th, '12, 16:16

tails2 wrote:I was just looking him up on wiki there and it says he was in Kim Sam Soon. I haven't seen that in years but I really don't remember him at all. I will have to watch that again soon.
Don't bother, he's there for like, 3 seconds. If you blink you may miss him, kkk...
I don't even remember which ep it was.

In many aspects this drama was different from usual kdrama, it was shot semi-movie like, nice shades, camera work, great music, some of them a great cast. Yet towards the ending it got piled up due to the lack of time. They filmed once 4 episodes in less than a week.

Oh yes, Namgil can kiss anyone on screen in a steamy way... (and now thank you, I guttered myself)

tails2

Post by tails2 » Apr 5th, '12, 16:26

Ha Ha Ha.

What do you think of (Mo Ne)Jung So Min acting in this drama? I thought it was a bit 'MAH'. But she was nice eye candy ^ ^;

I think Kim Hye Ok was a scary b*itch. She was completely different than her character in scent of a woman

TriciaSaysss

Post by TriciaSaysss » Apr 16th, '12, 04:48

Can someone help me? What is that song in this drama called the one besides Thorn Flower? I'm dying to hear it again, please somebody......

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 16th, '12, 07:22

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=
If you could be more specific, it would be good.

@tails2: well, the girl didn't have the easiest part, but meh, she couldn't impress me.

TriciaSaysss

Post by TriciaSaysss » Apr 17th, '12, 05:58

@ Ethlenn, thanks for the link. I didn't know how to describe the song since t was in Korean, but I was able to search for it, it was Sometimes i cry alone. Again, thanks very much ^__^