Avatars & Signature Files - Show Off Yours!!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Apr 9th, '05, 05:44

@lilswtangel: i know how you feel. i used to do the same thing until i realized that people were changing their avatars pretty often. and even though i thought i never would, i definitely have, just b/c i get tired of a picture or see something better. :roll
i love your avatar! it's so cute. i really like those flashbacks that show the young bongman. even w/o subs, it's so cute to watch, especially the end of episode 4. :wub:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 11th, '05, 08:10

tama: i know how you usually like to surprise the 'kali-holic-hoppers' with your signatures, and so i'd like to take this moment (during the calm before the storm) to thank you for advertising the VSS thread in your sig file. and i hope it stays like that for a long, loooong, LONG time. :P

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 12th, '05, 06:49

habukie wrote:@lilswtangel: i know how you feel. i used to do the same thing until i realized that people were changing their avatars pretty often. and even though i thought i never would, i definitely have, just b/c i get tired of a picture or see something better. :roll
i love your avatar! it's so cute. i really like those flashbacks that show the young bongman. even w/o subs, it's so cute to watch, especially the end of episode 4. :wub:
habukie, i love the flashbacks!! if i have to say what keeps me hooked on 1829, i would have to choose the flashback scenes. sure the present day scenes are funny but i go "awwww" every time i see a scene with the young bongman and the young hyechan. episode 4's the one with the cute pillow, right? my heart fluttered when i saw choi si won lying on it.......... :wub:

just watching those scenes, i feel so indecisive whether or not to make newer avatars of those scenes and post them up. and as for your avatar, i personally think lee hom wang is a hottie!!!! i only wish he could have a concert here in the states because i'll definitely go see him~ :wub:

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Apr 12th, '05, 15:44

Thought I'd say that yamatsumi's HoFD avatar is nicely done. Here's one that won't hurt your eyes, jholic :P

zahiri

Post by zahiri » Apr 12th, '05, 21:28

:cry: man!! Neon changed her avatar pic. no more beavis&buthead....

now I really want to know where wakopin got his/her avatar from. wakopin san! please ease my suffering... help. anyone knows where wakopin got his/her avatar from? can you tell me please? XD

ShaolinMunky

Post by ShaolinMunky » Apr 12th, '05, 21:34

is it just me or some peoples ava or sigs are friggin HUGE :lol don't worry I'm not hating :-) I just have to scroll more to get to the bottom thats all :lol :-)

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 13th, '05, 00:57

Calcifer: you're right, yamatsumi's one is well-done.

zahiri: i think wakopin must've just created his own, or is using some kind of free clipart thing. i've seen that lady in a teacher's uniform, nurse's uniform, and everything else! the horns are new.

..... and guess the lady's must be elated over neon's new avatar. i can't say anything bad about it. muuuuuch better than some of the previous ones she's sported....

Shaolin: yeah, some people have larger ava and sigs than others. lilswt, i wonder if you could make your sig files side-by-side, so that it doesn't use the extra rows. i know ar-a-mach was pretty well-known to have these massive animated sigs! :crazy:

if you don't mind, i might be using your quote later when 'tama surprises me with a new avatar. "i want to cry and get on my knees...." :cry:

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Apr 13th, '05, 14:08

I am trying to think of another sig to create but trying to think of something PG. :roll

PantieManh

Post by PantieManh » Apr 13th, '05, 16:10

Kamui6 wrote:I am trying to think of another sig to create but trying to think of something PG. :roll
the old one was nice :P

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 13th, '05, 18:48

Calcifer10000 & jholic : thanks..I didn't know someone noticed my avatar :O :lol

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 13th, '05, 23:28

Kamui: don't change your ava, though. looks nice! :-)
yamatsumi wrote:Calcifer10000 & jholic : thanks..I didn't know someone noticed my avatar :O :lol
scene from 'house of flying daggers', right? good movie.

also wanted to add that i thought 'SilverWordz' signature files are pretty nice. (doesn't hurt that she's advertising VSS, either! :mrgreen: )

bere

Post by bere » Apr 13th, '05, 23:36

II'm so sorry, but I've been dying to ask this question to lilswtangel. What drama is your avatar from?? I've been looking all over the place and I can't find anything.

*is slowly going mad*

SilverWordz

Post by SilverWordz » Apr 14th, '05, 00:26

jholic wrote: also wanted to add that i thought 'SilverWordz' signature files are pretty nice. (doesn't hurt that she's advertising VSS, either! :mrgreen: )
Thanks! :mrgreen:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 14th, '05, 04:03

bere wrote:II'm so sorry, but I've been dying to ask this question to lilswtangel. What drama is your avatar from?? I've been looking all over the place and I can't find anything.

*is slowly going mad*
it's from the kdrama 1829 aka 18 vs 29/18 to 29. (Eighteen vs. Twenty-Nine/Eighteen to Twenty-Nine) :-)

and jholic-sama, i decided to delete one of the animated gifs on my signature. it was too superfluous anyways. sorry to those who were affected by the extra lines it took up. gomenasai :-(

and feel free to use that quote.....i can't wait to see Tama's new avatar~!!!!! i miss the old one with the two dancing guys......... :lol

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 14th, '05, 09:07

lilswtangel wrote:and jholic-sama, i decided to delete one of the animated gifs on my signature. it was too superfluous anyways. sorry to those who were affected by the extra lines it took up. gomenasai
thought the gif was actually ok. there wasn't a way to make it side-by-side? i wonder how the other people do it?
lilswtangel wrote:.....i can't wait to see Tama's new avatar~!!!!! i miss the old one with the two dancing guys......... :lol
two guys dancing ... i could handle.
two guys dancing on top each other.... well.....

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Apr 14th, '05, 23:18

jholic wrote:Kamui: don't change your ava, though. looks nice! :-)
Thank you, we will see

Neon, did you see kangta's "personna" MV, i like that song.

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Apr 15th, '05, 03:49

:O ... kali's got a new .... ava!

Yup, we gotta have more dancing... especially dancing girls, to counter tama's dancing guys, and neo's um, sort of dancing guys... :unsure:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 15th, '05, 05:44

yee-haw, kali! three dancing girls certainly are better than one (although that one was awfully cute). :mrgreen:

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Apr 15th, '05, 06:21

Kamui6 wrote:
jholic wrote:Kamui: don't change your ava, though. looks nice! :-)
Thank you, we will see

Neon, did you see kangta's "personna" MV, i like that song.
Of course I did, I leeched that with the quickness :mrgreen: Kangta never really disappoints me. Now he's showing more skin, which is a HUGE PLUS :wub:

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Apr 15th, '05, 08:34

jholic wrote:yee-haw, kali! three dancing girls certainly are better than one (although that one was awfully cute). :mrgreen:
hehe...i was waiting and waiting to see when i should change my ava! but since i saw that so many others have changed their ava's, i didn't want to feel left out! :D that girl in my previous ava, Lee Ji Hyun :wub: , is in the current 1 also, she's in the front! :mrgreen: i wish i had access to more cute gals dancing. :P

Willx24601

Post by Willx24601 » Apr 15th, '05, 08:39

kali4niaguy wrote:
jholic wrote:yee-haw, kali! three dancing girls certainly are better than one (although that one was awfully cute). :mrgreen:
hehe...i was waiting and waiting to see when i should change my ava! but since i saw that so many others have changed their ava's, i didn't want to feel left out! :D that girl in my previous ava, Lee Ji Hyun :wub: , is in the current 1 also, she's in the front! :mrgreen: i wish i had access to more cute gals dancing. :P
is that park so mi from winter ballad/all in?

man she's HOT! :wub:

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Apr 15th, '05, 10:12

Is that Kwon Sang Woo? :w00t:

Anyway, guess whose ava is that?

thetenken :P

He's probably the only guy that I noticed around d-a who has male-actors for his avas :mrgreen:
hehehe... 8)

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Apr 15th, '05, 10:24

^^he hee

tenken's got good taste!

Love the stats you put in your sig on that guy in your ava. :-) I have to say I'm one of the guilty people who asked. :P

*goes to dl orange days*

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by animetama » Apr 15th, '05, 10:51

Kai Lien wrote:^^he hee
tenken's got good taste!
/me nods while droolin' XD

KailLien :wub:
I love your new avatar!!

jholic will probably love it in many more ways than moi!!
:lol
/me runs~

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Apr 15th, '05, 19:54

Kai Lien...regarding ur new ava, is that what u consider to be HOT BUNS??
:mrgreen:

if i had abs like the guy in thetenken's ava, i'd show it off too. :P

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 16th, '05, 03:48

jaycee05 wrote:Anyway, guess whose ava is that?
thetenken
that's because it IS thetenken!! best not mess with him!!

*takes a look at Kai's new avatar*

"what ... in ... the ....." :blink

if there's anything positive to say about the ava, it'd have to be the fact that at least there's no nudity, and at least they're not pulling down EACH OTHERS' pants....

animetama wrote:jholic will probably love it in many more ways than moi!!
/me runs~

you better be FAST! :x :P

rainy

Post by rainy » Apr 18th, '05, 17:37

sorry for the intrusion...

i see some of u has got gifs from xmen episode...

just wondering if anyone made gifs out of the crab dance hyesung did in Xmen... or maybe LuvLetter ?

Also.. what software did u use to make the gifs from the video files i dl ? I'm interested in creating some gifs too. thks!

dochira

Post by dochira » Apr 18th, '05, 17:47

About Kai's ava, let this be a public service announcemen to everyone:
When there's a flame present, I don't think pulling down your pants to let out some gas is a wise this to do.

:D

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 19th, '05, 00:16

rainy: check out this thread: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13542

doch: that was pretty funny. i would have enjoyed Kai's ava a bit more if they did a flame-thrower style gas explosion! :lol

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Apr 19th, '05, 00:24

Just out of curiousity, Kai Lien, what show is your avatar from? It's so funny. :lol

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Apr 19th, '05, 01:51

It's from the movie Gen X-Cops. I'm not exactly sure why they started that fire...

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Apr 19th, '05, 02:16

Whaaaaa???? :w00t: :w00t: Gen X-Cops...*squints to see which is Nicholas' butt* :P

bballboi17

Post by bballboi17 » Apr 19th, '05, 02:18

In regards to your avatar, Kai Lien, I had watched that movie with my friend who likes Nicholas Tse, so she kept rewinding the tape to figure out which butt was his. But she couldn't figure it out before we all told her to stop. Do you think the gray one is Nicholas Tse's and then Alien's is the one furthest to the right?

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Apr 19th, '05, 02:30

ha ha ha ha ha! :lol Nic fan here too. :P He's the gray one. 8) Stephen is the plaid/middle one. Alien is the blue one covered by the fire. :mrgreen:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 19th, '05, 08:55

Kai Lien wrote:Nic fan here too. ... He's the gray one. .... Stephen is the plaid/middle one. Alien is the blue one covered by the fire
aw, cmon. the kali-holic-hoppers coulda done that waaay better!

LGG would probably have a hockey puck/stick design all over his,

kali'd be the one with the asian honeys in all kinds of unique dance poses,

and i'd have on 'big-red-hearts' boxers - with the stain in the middle.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Apr 19th, '05, 14:38

jholic wrote:aw, cmon. the kali-holic-hoppers coulda done that waaay better!

LGG would probably have a hockey puck/stick design all over his,

kali'd be the one with the asian honeys in all kinds of unique dance poses,

and i'd have on 'big-red-hearts' boxers - with the stain in the middle.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Yea, but of course.... with jholic leading the way :mrgreen:
Attachments
butt.jpg
butt.jpg (35.07 KiB) Viewed 5068 times

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Apr 19th, '05, 18:32

jholic and LGG...so we're doing the hot buns dance now? :blink man, now i'll have to find my "Buns of Steel" workout video. :mrgreen: LGG, i like the costume u picked out for us. :lol

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 20th, '05, 00:07

great artwork, LGG! (um, it's missing the stain. otherwise, how am i to tell which the front, and which is the back? :lol :lol :lol :lol )

kali: something wrong w/ your ava? showing me "picture unavailable".

zahiri

Post by zahiri » Apr 21st, '05, 08:21

:faint: huff...pufff!! I went through all the pages in this tread just to find out who the girl in eltinator's ava is, but it's not here. Who is she anyway?? :-) actually a friend of mine saw the girl in eltinator's ava and instantly fell in love with her. :lol anyone know who she is? Damn, and I fell again when DH from atomic pounced at me while doing the search. can't let my guard down like that :P .But it's sooo hilarious!! :rofl:

Carn

Post by Carn » Apr 21st, '05, 09:03

Zahiri: Looks like Rena Tanaka to me.

Anyway, LGG, that is the best art EVER! Good job! Jholic has such a tight, flat ass for such an old man! :lol

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 21st, '05, 10:06

i think zahiri can finally go to sleep now. :lol

Carn wrote:Jholic has such a tight, flat ass for such an old man! :lol
Carn-chan: that's cuz i used a stand-in to model for me. otherwise, there'd be a lot more wrinkles in the picture! XD

Carn

Post by Carn » Apr 21st, '05, 15:23

jholic wrote:i think zahiri can finally go to sleep now. :lol

Carn wrote:Jholic has such a tight, flat ass for such an old man! :lol
Carn-chan: that's cuz i used a stand-in to model for me. otherwise, there'd be a lot more wrinkles in the picture! XD

Ha ha ha..

You let other people wear your underwear? :pale:

zahiri

Post by zahiri » Apr 21st, '05, 15:27

:O Rena tanaka is it. Thanks carn.
jholic: me sleep well... me dream of takako chiiiaaann only. hihihihi :lol

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Apr 21st, '05, 15:33

jholic wrote:great artwork, LGG! (um, it's missing the stain. otherwise, how am i to tell which the front, and which is the back? :lol :lol :lol :lol )

kali: something wrong w/ your ava? showing me "picture unavailable".
Um, jholic, there is a stain.... if you look closely enough, didn't want to make it that obvious :unsure: ... as for the "pic avail"... I got that for a while too, initially I thought it's because of bandwidth limits being exceeded, but I'm not sure.
kail4niaguy wrote:so we're doing the hot buns dance now? Blink man, now i'll have to find my "Buns of Steel" workout video.
Yea... as soon as I saved up enough money to fly over to meet up with jholic and you in Hawaii.. it's just not a hot buns video unless it's done in the tropics :D
Carn wrote:Anyway, LGG, that is the best art EVER! Good job! Jholic has such a tight, flat ass for such an old man! Laugh
Thanks and glad that you like it... yeah, since I had no pic to go by, I had to rely on info gathered on the enigmatic jholic. :mrgreen:

Carn

Post by Carn » Apr 21st, '05, 21:54

Man, after drooling at LGG's art again (I couldn't help myself..) I couldn't stop thinking "Maaaan, they're white!! And in Hawaii?! For shame! You guys must stay in too long watching dramas, dudes. :lol

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 22nd, '05, 01:53

LittleGreenGrasshopper wrote:Um, jholic, there is a stain.... if you look closely enough, didn't want to make it that obvious
oh, i thought that was a red heart! :lol
Carn wrote:You let other people wear your underwear?
uuuhhh. if they want to, that's fine, but i'm not wearing it AFTER them!
Carn wrote:I couldn't stop thinking "Maaaan, they're white!! And in Hawaii?!
i'll tell you this. if we re-create Kai's video and we get too close to that fire, we won't be white anymore.

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Apr 22nd, '05, 07:06

mannnn, youz tellin me this thread is STILL goin on?

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 22nd, '05, 11:28

welcome back, Nat!
NatNat wrote:mannnn, youz tellin me this thread is STILL goin on?
of course. people keep changing their ava's and sig's right?

the ladies are really taking it easy on us guys this month. us guys really appreciate it. :cheers:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 22nd, '05, 15:39

jholic wrote:welcome back, Nat!
welcome back Nat~!! i was wondering who else was going to realize that Nat returned. :lol

but umm...yea..........ON-topic, right. :lol yea, lately there having been any two guys rubbing on each other on anyone's avatar.~ :D does Kai Lien Gen X Cops avatar count? (Kai Lien, you left out Daniel Wu in that avatar!!!!!!!!!!! he was the main reason why i even watched that movie. :lol . but i can see why he doesn't fit in their especially considering his evil role.) :-)

Carn

Post by Carn » Apr 22nd, '05, 21:05

Lilsweetangel, I love your sig! =D

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 22nd, '05, 21:21

Carn wrote:Lilsweetangel, I love your sig! =D
carn-chan~!! arigatou goziamashita!! Tsumabuki Satoshi, kakkoii-ne~ :wub: :wub: if you haven't watched Orange Days, you should definitely watch it~ it's sooo good and unique (in a very good way).

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 24th, '05, 05:01

good job on your sig file, angel!

sorry to bring this up, but i had to share the pain:

impression151, WHAT, pray tell, are they supposed be doing??? or do i wanna know?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 24th, '05, 05:11

jholic wrote:good job on your sig file, angel!

impression151, WHAT, pray tell, are they supposed be doing??? or do i wanna know?
arigatou jholic-sama~ :-)
as far as that picture goes...............
:crazy: could it be a case of light-weight sumo wrestling??!!

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Apr 24th, '05, 05:13

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I so need a new avatar now XD

impression151

Post by impression151 » Apr 24th, '05, 05:17

nice huh?

they're just showing off their goods.

zahiri

Post by zahiri » Apr 24th, '05, 05:27

:O what the??? are they gladiators or something? but they are too skinny!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 24th, '05, 05:32

impression151 wrote:nice huh?
they're just showing off their goods.
to borrow a quote from christine taylor in dodgeball:

"i just threw up in my mouth a little bit."

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Apr 24th, '05, 09:02

jholic wrote: Image
that's just wrong! :crazy: but on a side note... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: got my laugh of the day. :mrgreen:

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Apr 24th, '05, 10:01

nice one though! :pale:

Namae no nai Sora

Post by Namae no nai Sora » Apr 24th, '05, 10:52

That looks like a declaration of war to me...

impression151

Post by impression151 » Apr 26th, '05, 20:19

Ah...if only there was a way to combine my avatar with Iceberri's...watch them cheeks JIGGLE and wiggle.

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Apr 26th, '05, 20:37

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
couldn't refrain from laughing!!!
wondering what these two are up to??!!...
hmm, they'd be more appealing if they didn't look so uncomfortable... nonetheless, a free show is a free show! :lol :lol :lol :P

kekeke

Post by kekeke » Apr 26th, '05, 20:51

my sig rules

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 27th, '05, 01:06

impression151 wrote:Ah...if only there was a way to combine my avatar with Iceberri's...watch them cheeks JIGGLE and wiggle.
though the thought of that cripples me, i am more afraid of what would happen if you combined that avatar with ShaolinMunky's "shake it" avatar.... :pale: *shivers*

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Apr 27th, '05, 02:37

jholic wrote:
impression151 wrote:Ah...if only there was a way to combine my avatar with Iceberri's...watch them cheeks JIGGLE and wiggle.
though the thought of that cripples me, i am more afraid of what would happen if you combined that avatar with ShaolinMunky's "shake it" avatar.... :pale: *shivers*
my day was going well until i read ur post jholic! if u didn't post it, i wouldn't have pictured those 2 guys trying to do the thing in Shaolinmunky's ava!!! :pale: :pale: :pale:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 27th, '05, 11:02

that's my bad, kali. i was gonna say it would've been pretty bad if they combined impression's ava with YOURS, but then i realized there was one even worse. in order to remove the frightening images from my mind, i now need to share it with a thousand people.

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Apr 27th, '05, 11:06

I am back :lol

Coudln't decide, maybe i should only post one. But which :cry: . There was a fourth but forum wouldn't let me. :D
Last edited by Kamui6 on Apr 27th, '05, 14:09, edited 1 time in total.

zahiri

Post by zahiri » Apr 27th, '05, 11:11

:O oooo my com went blank for a while trying to process kamui6's new sig. must be really heavy. can't see it. shucks.

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Apr 27th, '05, 18:11

jholic wrote:that's my bad, kali. i was gonna say it would've been pretty bad if they combined impression's ava with YOURS, but then i realized there was one even worse. in order to remove the frightening images from my mind, i now need to share it with a thousand people.
man, now i just pictured them in my ava! :pale: dude, for future references please please keep it to urself. save the thousands of other ppl from future nightmares. be kind, don't remind! i know LGG's out there with the shakes right now if he's reading this. :lol

Kamui6...i wanted to make an ava out of ur sig, i just couldn't find my video! :) i guess i'll pick something else now.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 28th, '05, 06:40

Kamui6 wrote:I am back :lol
Coudln't decide, maybe i should only post one. But which :cry: . There was a fourth but forum wouldn't let me. :D
even without the sig files, you are always welcomed back. .... but it doesn't hurt to have them. :P

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Apr 28th, '05, 11:06

jholic wrote:
Kamui6 wrote:I am back :lol
even without the sig files, you are always welcomed back. .... but it doesn't hurt to have them. :P
Thank you :D
kali4niaguy wrote: Kamui6...i wanted to make an ava out of ur sig, i just couldn't find my video! :) i guess i'll pick something else now.
I will upload it to streamload where you can get it from.

Skrotet

Post by Skrotet » Apr 28th, '05, 11:10

あいつらは馬鹿じゃない。

PuddingBerry

Post by PuddingBerry » Apr 28th, '05, 11:44

I'm returning to this topic... after a long while = ='|l

whoa O_______O kamui6's signature made

me lose my breath !!!!!

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Apr 28th, '05, 20:37

Kamui6 wrote:
kali4niaguy wrote:Kamui6...i wanted to make an ava out of ur sig, i just couldn't find my video! :) i guess i'll pick something else now.
I will upload it to streamload where you can get it from.
thanx for the offer, but u don't have to. i have it, just too lazy to look for it. :D

Namae no nai Sora

Post by Namae no nai Sora » Apr 29th, '05, 02:11

PuddingBerry wrote:
I'm returning to this topic... after a long while = ='|l

whoa O_______O kamui6's signature made

me lose my breath !!!!!
Whereas it nearly made me shoot my load... :w00t:

I have to hurry up and make my own dancing Ava