SHINee

Discuss the Korean music industry.
Viande

SHINee

Post by Viande » Oct 18th, '11, 01:15

SHINee

Ok, ok... more recent & decent group pic:

Shinee (샤이니, stylized as SHINee, pronounced /ˈʃaɪniː/ "'shin-ee'" Japanese: シャイニー) is a contemporary R&B South Korean boy band.[1] Formed by SM Entertainment in 2008, they made their debut on May 25, 2008 on SBS's Inkigayo with their promotional single, "Noona Neomu Yeppeo (Replay)" ("누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay)", lit. "Older Girl, You're So Pretty (Replay)"). The group consists of Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin. (Quoted from Wikipedia)

Members:
Lee Jinki (이진기), better known by his stage name Onew (온유) (Dubu, Chicken Lover) is the leader and main vocalist of the group. He was born in the city of Gwangmyeong, Gyeonggi-do on December 14, 1989 (age 21). Onew was discovered at the 2006 S.M. Academy Casting.

Kim Jonghyun (김종현), commonly known as Jonghyun (Dino/Bling Bling), is the lead vocalist of the group. He was born on April 8, 1990 (age 21) and raised in Seoul. He was discovered at the "2005 S.M. Casting System".

Kim Kibum (김기범), better known by his stage name Key (키) (Almighty), is the rapper and vocalist of the group. He was born on September 23, 1991 (age 20) and raised in Daegu. He was a gifted varsity water-skier at Dae Gu Young Shin Middle School. He was discovered at the "2005 S.M. National Tour Audition Casting".

Choi Minho (최민호), commonly known as Minho (Flaming Charisma), is the lead rapper and sub-vocalist of the group. He was born on December 9, 1991 (age 19) and raised in Incheon. Minho has also written several raps in their songs. He was discovered at the 2006 S.M. Casting System.

Lee Taemin (이태민), commonly known as Taemin (Mushroom), is the lead dancer, vocalist and maknae of the group. He was born on July 18, 1993 (age 18), and raised in Seoul. He is the youngest member in the group and was discovered at the "2005 S.M. Open Weekend Audition Casting".

(Quoted and modified from Wikipedia)
Discography:
Korean discography

Studio albums
2008: The SHINee World
2010: Lucifer

Repackaged albums
2008: Amigo
2010: Hello

Extended plays
2008: Replay
2009: Romeo
2009: 2009, Year of Us
2012: Sherlock

Live albums
2012: The 1st Concert Album "Shinee World"

Japanese discography

Studio albums
2011: The First

Singles
2011: "Replay (Kimi wa Boku no Everything)"
2011: "Juliette"
2011: "Lucifer"
(Quoted from Wikipedia)
Awards:
2008:
Cyworld Digital Music Awards : Rookie of the Month (May)
MNET 20's Choice Awards : Hot New Star
Asia Song Festival : Best New Artist
Style Icon Awards : New Icon Award
15th Korea Entertainment Arts Awards : Best Newcomer
10th Mnet Asian Music Awards : Best Male Rookie
23rd Golden Disk Awards : YEPP Newcomer Album

2009:
18th Seoul Music Awards : Best Newcomer
24th Golden Disk Awards : YEPP Popularity Award

2010:
19th Seoul Music Awards : Bonsang Award
2nd Singapore Entertainment Awards : New Generation Artist
25th Golden Disk Awards : Popularity Award
25th Golden Disk Awards : Disk Bonsang (Lucifer)
26th Anuual Korea Best Dresser : Best Singer Dresser

2011:
20th Seoul Music Awards : Bonsang Award
20th Seoul Music Awards : Popularity Award
6th Asia Model Festival Award : Popular Singer Award
SBS MTV Best Of The Best : Global Star
K-Pop Lovers! Awards 2011 : Single of the Year (Replay – You’re my Everything)
K-Pop Lovers! Awards 2011 : Artist of the Year
MBC Gayo Daejun 2011 : Most Anticipated Group for 2012

(Quoted from Wikipedia)
Other links:

Official webpage
Official facebook page
SHINee Subs
Soompi, SHINee forums
Forever Shining SHINee
SHINee Town
... and so on.

Made for my and Ethlenn's quilty pleasure, but others are welcome to have fun too. ^^
Last edited by Viande on Apr 18th, '12, 15:20, edited 3 times in total.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 18th, '11, 04:11

NO.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 18th, '11, 10:16

YES!!
I missed to be the first to comment on this derpiest group ever! :wub:

And there is a mistake in Jonghyun description, he's commonly known as "raptor" or "derp". Which is why he's forever on my list^^
Oh, I miss Key's old hair, even rainbow one. Right now I just want to scalp him, seriously...

Just read they will be releasing Japanese album in November, hmm... somehow I don't see their Korean comeback any time soon. Is it the fear of SNSD comeback or maybe SMEnt already gave up on another group?
Even hyper derp is laughing at Rushipa desu

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 18th, '11, 10:28

:D :D

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 18th, '11, 11:13

Oh yes, Dino Jonghyun, who would forget that. ^^
and of course Mushroom Taemin.
and Chicken Lover Onew:
I don't think Key has any special nicknames, except for Fox because of his personality.
Minho is often called Hyung-whore because he always hangs around with hyungs! And he is also often drawn as frog in fan pics.

I kinda hope they don't plan new album right away but get rest first!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 18th, '11, 11:57

SHINee's Japanese label revealed the release of the group's first ever Japanese album through their own website. The album, fittingly titled "THE FIRST", will include SHINee's previously released Japanese singles starting from the first one, "Replay -You Are My Everything-", till the third, "Lucifer".

"THE FIRST" will include 12 songs from which 5 will be entirely new, and will be released in a regular version, a limited, and a special limited box version. The regular version includes a CD as well as a 44-page photo booklet and an extra bonus track called "Stranger", which is an OST song for the drama "Stranger6".

The limited version comes with a 2012 desk calendar and a 68-page photobook with pictures from their stay in London from earlier this year. This version also includes a DVD with "JAPAN DEBUT PREMIUM RECEPTION DIGEST MOVIE in JAPAN & LONDON" footage.

The box version comes with an 88-page booklet, a limited edition button, a deluxe CD, DVD and calendar. The box also comes a voucher to download a full MP3 version of the album, a "JAPAN DEBUT PREMIUM RECEPTION DIGEST MOVIE in JAPAN" DVD and jacket shooting footage.

SM Entertainment boy group SHINee will be releasing their first Japanese album as soon as November 23rd. (koreaboo)
Hmm... :unsure:

Diva Key, but suddenly this nickname was tainted by other diva...

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 18th, '11, 12:28

Uhh, so one more Japanese release, this time album... Thanks for the info.

Umm and yeah, that is exaclty why I don't approve Diva anymore. Of course they also have their introduction nicknames as Key Almighty and Minho, the Flaming Charisma and so on. Oh and Key Umma but it's just what Key is, not really a nickname. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 18th, '11, 13:10

Ah yes, Almighty Key, forgot about that one, true, true...

In case my day couldn't get any better, a dino appeared^^ aww, thanks!

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 18th, '11, 16:48

I was browsing my SHINee macro folder and came across some motivational pictures for our SHINee thread. ^^
and some candy for Ethlenn ^^
I'm sorry for the credits, I have no idea who have made them, mostly collected around the internet.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 18th, '11, 17:01

Girl, please
*saving those like mad*

There is also:
SHINee DC gallery (weird stuff sometimes)
Allmighty Key tumblr

I know you know those but anyway:
credits: probably from former forever_shinee

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 18th, '11, 21:46

Well I can't possibly have ALL of their pictures. ^^ Thank you, got some new ones. Key has charming smile. I just wish I had time for all of those sites, I mostly only check Forever SHINee, Soompi and FB. Need to check INFINITE's sites too. ;) Well ok, would be better not to waste any time on surfing on the internet but they are so adorable/adorkable...

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 19th, '11, 21:20

SHINee sets a new record in the 44 year history of the Oricon

I'm not sure if anyone have even tried it but good job anyway, lovely boys. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 19th, '11, 21:53

I think DBSK did it as well. They topped Oricon charts ever since Purple Line, but anyway, congrats to SHINee as well!!
Oh yes, and BOA too...

Let's celebrate that with some perfect body on stage

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 20th, '11, 15:30

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 20th, '11, 16:24

I watched few seconds of it and when I heard Japanese language, I missed it! I should find some good J-drama :D

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 20th, '11, 16:46

Aww, that was so cute. Lol at Onew starting to sing Lucifer at the rollercoaster. And their hair after it... ^^ And poor Key getting ticked. ^^ Damn I miss them on variety programs.

Thank you Ethlenn, made my day. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 22nd, '11, 12:16

Some new japanese scans, if you read Japanese:
http://twitpic.com/photos/TheTONGHYUN
http://blingblingtonghyun2.blog130.fc2.com/
and download link for them

Just don't get why fans so hating on Dino though, yes, I read that all, and don't thing saying "I'm a straightforward guy" deserves being called obnoxious. In the second sentence he said he still gets nervous on the stage. Yes, I'm a butthurt fan now.

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 22nd, '11, 21:27

I think I got them from somewhere, probably from Forever SHINee. But thanks for the links. I can read some Japanese but I still have problems with kanji. I'm still beginner so only know 200+ of them. Still got a lot to learn. ^^

Hmm who hate Jonghyun? I don't think real fans because I haven't noticed anything like that. Mostly people just like only Jonghyun because of his voice and hate the rest of the group. Now that is more common.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 22nd, '11, 21:48

Oh yes, kanji, no, I know over 1800 (but I have to), if you need any help, wink at me^^

I'm reading really huge amount of posts ever since few months, I think just before IS 2. Like people really hating him and that makes me turn into furious gumiho mother from Revenge of Gumiho, really. "unfriendly" and "indifferent" are the mildest words that people use.
Oh, and I think I wrote about that on the blog some time ago, but I came across some post of a girl that made bad photoshops of Jonghyun with some nasty messages on them (I get funny or sarcastic ones) because her brother turned out to be gay. And he listened to SHINee, and probably liked Jongie the most (I suppose).

I just don't get it, you like a group, OK, you like one member the most (usually, INFINITE made that rule invalid), but you don't hate the rest, right? I love SHINee, I really do, probably Taemin the least, but still I can go aww when he makes dumb comment (that is often).
This is also why I can't get the negative voices against 7 boys now. They don't display anything to criticize (like the said dumb comments or another Japan tour while you're supposedly serious *cough*actor*cough*), only because they earned 4 awards they worked their (quite good) butts off?

On top of that, I'm an adamant derpy Jonghyun fan no matter what, so I act b*tchy when badmouthing of mah baby is involved.

Having said that need to listen to Yesung's song for Idiot Dongsu. Dunno why, but it's such a nice song.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Oct 22nd, '11, 22:07

Viande wrote:
Hmm who hate Jonghyun? I don't think real fans because I haven't noticed anything like that. Mostly people just like only Jonghyun because of his voice and hate the rest of the group. Now that is more common.
Yes, and this is my case !
Sorry for the interruption :pale:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 22nd, '11, 22:12

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G6ugPeC5Nhw?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xwI1hBDcAfU?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Their dancing is so lazy, it is visible they are dead tired.
Those pants, those pants... :salut:
And sorry but Onew and Jonghyun own it (well, Jjong doesn't own the dance part but still, here comes Key!)

And Sham, we can fangirl over Jonghyun anytime, you know^^

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 22nd, '11, 22:17

Ah, if you're talking about haters and antifans, yes they've always been there. At some point I got really fed up of reading all those billion comments about SHINee, how they suck and will never be even close as awesome as goup [add any old group name here]. There are very few rookie groups who have made to the top right away and SHINee is one of them. But also thanks to their strong debut, they also got a lot of antis at the very beginning, because fans are jealous and can't believe some rookies have talent to rise as high as old groups. And SHINee are very hard working and humble kids, they never took their strong debut as if they were better than others but kept learning more and getting better. In this way INFINITE reminds me of SHINee. And now that they have been recognized, they're starting to get haters.

Maybe Jonghyun just gets more of their attention because of IS2. They're mostly butthurt fans of some other group/singer who can't stand that some other idols can be successful too.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 22nd, '11, 22:23

Oh yes, you're probably right, it's antis too. But some SHINee fans are saying that as well. Onew had musical, but I guess musicals are not on the same level of being hyped as TV shows so idiotic netizens didn't have anything to comment.

But you greatly summed up all what I came across.

To go to bed with a happy note - look at those fangirls trying to imitate the choreo (I would be bruised all over I guess) and Key's mistake, aww, he's such a cutie.
But seriously, get rid of the blonde asap!

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 22nd, '11, 23:07

I was typing in hurry so I forgot to comment on the NY performances. Jonghyun looked really tired and others a bit tired too. Defiently not their normal dancing. :-( Let them rest please... Also, I think they had some mic problems? There were a few times when their voices disappeared in middle of singing.

And about those fans, I think I noticed the same. I was almost sure she would hit her friend with her arms! :lol

And yup, blond is getting boring now... some other colour please. ^^ Key and Taemin look like a mother and son right now. And I think Key looked better with dark hair (and with pink & rainbow stripes). I actually miss their RDD and Lucifer hair styles. (Well not Taemin's perm... not that.) And Taemin looked really good with that bright red hair he had just before they started promoting at Japan. I guess it didn't fit to the Japanese debut concepts so it was changed.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Oct 23rd, '11, 00:28

I liked ShinEE before the flood.... and I adore Minho. He was so adorable when he was still not eighteen. those eyes. those lips. the whole group was my first favourite group. they used to be on TV a lot so why not now please.

Minho used to be on the team for that difficult competition show which is here on Friday night late. they do the really crazy stunts and Minho was so competitive and usually he won every time. then he got hurt and I guess they pulled him off the Dream Team and back to the group again.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 23rd, '11, 10:31

In Central Park NY:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 23rd, '11, 18:11

SHINee - 20111022 - Lucifer.tp.
SHINee - 20111022 - Ring Ding Dong.tp.

Both from NY Concert. :mrgreen:

accidentally listening to Million Red Roses, ekhem...

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 23rd, '11, 18:46

Thank you! ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 25th, '11, 10:38

SMTOWN Live in New York_SHINee_STAND BY ME

New NY pics:
http://forevershiningshinee.tumblr.com/tagged/111023
And lots of fancams:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... CezYRioB4w
SHINee's Japanese website has just revealed that the group's first Japanese album, "THE FIRST," will be postponed. The original release was set for November 23rd, but due to problems during its production, the album won't be released until December 7th.

"THE FIRST" will include 12 songs from which 5 will be entirely new, and will be released in a regular version, a limited, and a special limited box version. (Koreaboo)

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 26th, '11, 10:51

I'm wondering how all the Korean groups will do in Japan when several groups have announced to release their album or single at November/December... And I actually wonder is it really financially more profitable to produce remake albums in other languages and not with own language when international fans would probably rather buy the original album anyway?

At least this album will have some new songs, making it worth to buy. I didn't even consider the singles.

Also: London Korean Film Festival
London Korean Film Festival

‎2011 London Korean Film Festival Opening Gala Concert: SHINee in London
To open the 2011 London Korean Film Festival, it is our very great pleasure to announce that Korean pop sensation SHINee will be performing the first Kpop concert on the afternoon of 3rd November 2011 at the Odeon West End.

Date and Time: 4.30pm 3rd November 2011 (Thursday)
Place: Screen 2, Odeon West End, Leicester Square
Tickets: £20, £30
Tickets will go on sale online through the ODEON website.
http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/film_tim ... _West_End/
Also, SHINee got their own YouTube channel.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 26th, '11, 13:33

Oh my, Lucifer hair, how I miss it!!
London, so close yet so far...

I was wondering about Japan promotions too, so many groups not only boys but girls' groups too. I guess the target audience not necessary is exactly the same, someone may like only WG so their japanese album will be sold, some probably will buy only SHINee or Infinite (and scan the book!!). The problem will be with oversaturating the japanese market and low sales in overall, I guess.
Plus, after what happened to Kim Taehee, I bet some nationalists won't be happy about that many korean artists on their holy land.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 30th, '11, 15:41

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mgkgd3ako4E?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
"Hi everyone! We are SHINee. We will be participating in Taiwan’s K-Friends Fireworx Concert! We haven’t seen our fans in Taiwan in awhile now, so we are very happy just thinking about it. We are really anticipating it. We hope everyone will anticipate the concert, which is to be held on November 20th at Ban Ciao Sports Complex! We are SHINee." (koreaboo)
Key is kinda doped here, hehe^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 31st, '11, 23:43

SHINee shuts down Odeon's ticketing server, one of Britain's largest movies and theatre server, after tickets for their upcoming event were released. On the 27th of October, tickets for SHINee's event for the Opening Gala Concert of the "London Korean Film Festival" were released. It was determined that tickets were sold out after just one minute.

The huge demand for tickets proved their immense popularity in the country after crashing one of Britain's largest theatre chain's reservation system server. It was reported to have been down for at least five hours after receiving overwhelming demands from fans who tried to purchase the tickets. The crash affected not only reservations for SHINee's opening gala but also those for other movie and theatre ticket reservations across the country.

Some of the fans who were unable to get tickets online made their seat reservations by calling the venue, while others queued at the actual theatre to get tickets.

SHINee will perform at the opening gala for this year's "London Korean Film Festival" and will be the first Korean idol group to hold a solo concert in the country. Previously, the group visited the country to perform in Abbey Road Studios for their Japanese debut reception.

On an official notice, a representative of Odeon revealed that, “It’s our first time to make server down by ticket booking. We never expect this much of people coming in all at once,” and it is said that for SHINee fans’ safety, Odeon will develop measures to keep order at the theater.

SHINee is set to perform their hit songs "Replay," "Juliette," "Ring Ding Dong," and "LUCIFER," and will also have an interview session for the event. The opening gala of "London Korean Film Festival" will be held on November 3 in Odeon's West End in Leicester Square.

Source: SMTOWN
Looks like I'm all left by myself here and in INFINITE's threads... eh, life...

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 1st, '11, 08:59

Sorry dear, I was so busy last week and away at weekend. But I'm now back to spam you... as soon as I get my self to check the pages. ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 1st, '11, 11:28

Tis OK dear, I post only during breaks too^^

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 2nd, '11, 13:58

Wow, that was a lot of work to check week's news on one day.

I died again because of Taemin and his Busan pics... he's so damn adorable!
Something for Peggy, though I assume he has already seen these:
111031 SHINee Minho Auction CF
SHINee Minho - Auction CF Making Film

Then Key speaking English... wow, didn't know his voice could be so deep.
[111029] KEY'S ENGLISH INTERVIEW | SM TOWN LIVE IN NEW YORK

And Taemin & Key on Moonlight 90s:
[Full] 111027 Shinee Taemin & Key @Moon Night 1/4
[Full] 111027 Shinee Taemin & Key @Moon Night 2/4
[Full] 111027 Shinee Taemin & Key @Moon Night 3/4
[Full] 111027 Shinee Taemin & Key @Moon Night 4/4
lllO27 So CUTE!! Taemin & Key NG cut @M00N N!GHT 9O

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 3rd, '11, 14:22

Old stuff but I ended up watching these again after INFINITE's parody videos and thought we haven't listed any (lyrics) parody videos here yet. ^^ And umm just warning some of them are pretty naughty. :mrgreen:

Noona Is So Pretty (Replay) Parody
SHINee - Oxygen (At 2PM) Parody Funny only if you have watched (2PM's) Idol Army's SHINee episode.
Amigo Parody
Juliette Parody
SHINee- Ring Ding Dong (Parody)
SHINee - Lucifer (Parody)
SHINee - Hello (Parody)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 3rd, '11, 14:57

And this is how I'm gonna spend this lovely Thursday evening. Bye real life~~ Annyeong!

It's the chicken, it's always the chicken... :rofl:
And poor Jongie and his phone, wicked girl!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 3rd, '11, 19:34

And the best for the last...
forever biased for my derpy baby^^

source

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 4th, '11, 17:50

SHINee Magazine Excerpt: Junon - Key
SHINee Magazine Excerpt: Junon - Jonghyun
SHINee Magazine Excerpt: Junon - Minho
SHINee Magazine Excerpt: Junon - Onew
SHINee Magazine Excerpt: Junon - Taemin

There is dozens of fancams of the London perf, but since I'm stuck with Jonghyun solo, the rest didn't look relevant enough to look for, Mianhae :whistling:
Except for Key's head piece...

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 4th, '11, 23:18

Thank you! :wub: Sounds like the cuties are doing fine. ^^

It's ok, I have seen some fancams already. Although, I'm not much of a friend of fancams. Can't stand the fan screaming....

I just saw Tamin's solo and wow, that boy is amazing! :faint: His singing has improved again and he's really getting closer and closer to his dream to sing ballads. I want this song so bad!!
111103 London Korean Film Festival OP - SHINee Taemin Stage (잘할게)

Some Taemin macros:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 6th, '11, 13:45

Trolling JongKey is doing some fanservice:
Oh, the L'Oreal... wahaha!!

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 6th, '11, 13:52

Hehe, yeah I saw some pics with the masks and wondered what the...? :lol They're masters fanservice.

Do you know if the festival was recorded?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 6th, '11, 13:59

Give me some time, I'm not in the top shape right now, but from what I saw during last 30 minutes -no info on this. But probably it was.

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 6th, '11, 15:08

No, you go rest, don't even dare to look for it! I was just asking if you knew anything. So get some rest, ok? :)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 6th, '11, 15:10

I... can't... resist... aww :heart:

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 7th, '11, 23:40

The track list is out with 5 new songs. Lets hope they're not just filler songs (which is more than likely).

THE FIRST

01. LUCIFER
02. Amigo
03. JULIETTE
04. BETTER
05. To Your Heart
06. Always Love
07. Replay -Kimi wa Boku no everything-
08. START
09. Love Like Oxygen
10. Hello
11. The SHINee World
12. Seesaw
13. Stranger (Bonus Track)

And some Minho macros: (will put up some Key, Onew and group ones too when I have time)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 8th, '11, 00:14

Ahaha, but you know, I do have pervy thoughts, especially at those times at night, when not being able to sleep cause of pain^^ Riding the cowboy... I mean, the wrong one but still.... my mind gone... So be careful or join me in this.

Jjongie reacting to fanboys:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5A3b6qmJvFs?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

And and probably you know, Korean gay community has chosen Jjong as the most adorable one (mehe, never suspected there is gay community in Korea though, hehe)

And since I saw Eunhyuk there:
Message from teh cutie

The tracklist - if only they'd release Amigo in the rock version korean, oh...

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 8th, '11, 01:01

Oh yes, I remember that. hehe~
I have read about it somewhere that SHINee actually does have quite a lot fanboys / gay fans... But that was new to me that they chose Jonghyun as the most adorable member. I'm not surprised though, he's the puppy after all. His RDD hair... :wub: Oh how I miss it.

Mehehe...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 8th, '11, 09:50

SHINee--Amigo(Japanese Ver.) Ringstone Preview
The crappy quality but anyway.

SHINee in London

Taemin said he will not take the University entrance exams because of busy promotions. I bet if he did and was admitted, netizens would eat him alive.

And Viande, the pics are :heart:

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 8th, '11, 16:54

I was thinking about the rock version of Amigo and yeah... that would be cool. I bet Dino/Puppy would love making rock version. ^^

and Key macros for today:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 8th, '11, 19:55

Thanks, the watch is priceless^^

And yeah, I think Puppy would have lots of fun making rock version. He was so into it during the concert.
Which reminds me of poor Key, wonder how he was able to put up with heights, aww^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 15th, '11, 13:39

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 15th, '11, 17:11

Damn I love you!! :wub: I lost a few hours listening all those mashups. I really liked the idea of Lucifer & I Am the Best mashup but SHINee's voices sounded so ridiculous... >.< I hope she/he will make a new version at some point with normal voices. Lucifer remix and Kiss the Replay were nice too.

And this person made even The Boys sound/look interesting. :lol (SNSD ft. SHINee - The Boys (short FMV)) I wonder if we get to see The Boys & Lucifer mashup at some point.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 17th, '11, 13:33

http://lovingbling.tumblr.com/
New pics.

There are rumors about korean albums, ohoho^^

Glad you liked, love. My fav is SHINee vs TVXQ/DBSK - Keep the Luc!fer's Head Down, it's just so fitting somehow. Plus it's "Lucifer" backless shirt and I would eat that alive (sorry, I'm on SHINee withdrawal and I rewatch everything^^).
The SHINee/Boys mashup was bad in terms of waking up my... uhm... you know. Sleeping dragon. Boys tied, locked in cages... Mirotic all around...

And my fav Key:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 23rd, '11, 17:07

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 25th, '11, 19:35

Hahah, yeah. ^^

I posted some Onew macros but the post disappeared. I will put them up again when I get bored.

Taken from FOREVER_SHINee:
SHINee Translation Excerpt: Ray Dec 2011 - Key Q & A Part 1
Key: 61 - 70

Q61 What sort of character are you told you are?
I’m told that (I am) “Always lively and energetic”.

Q62 What’s your usual method of changing your mood? [1]
If i’m troubled or if there’s something I can’t work out, each and every time, I’ll ensure I resolve it.
[1] 気分転換方 means change of pace / mood.

Q63 What’s on your mind during a performance?
I think about movement and the dance before the performance, on stage, that’s where I’ll recall what to do while I perform.

Q64 What Korean dish would you recommend?
Dukbokki. It’s not something you can eat easily, but it’s really delicious so please try it once.
In Korea, it’s (the) snack I eat when I get hungry.

Q65 What do you do on a day off?
Meet up with friends, go shopping, do lessons.

Q66 What sort of role would you want to play in a movie or drama?
I’d like to a play a “KEY” character. [2] It seems like it would be fun.
I think persons that don’t know me could get to know me.
[2] Basically play himself.

Q67 What artist or musician would you want to collaborate with?
BoA-senpai… I would have (said) that, but, at SMTOWN LIVE we already performed together a few times. (laugh)

Q68 What was your childhood dream?
Singer. Artist.

Q69 Where do you want to go once.
Alaska. I’ve been to many urban places, but, this seems hard to travel to, so I’d have to think about a (time) when I could go at leisure.

Q70 What fashion item do you want to challenge?
Co-ordinating (an outfit) with sock as (the main) point. I want to try properly balancing (outfits) with various socks!

Credit: crissan source: kissmin

SHINee Translation Excerpt: Ray Dec 2011 - Minho Q & A Part 1Minho

Q1 How do you do determine what clothes you’re going to wear on any day.
That day, the clothes I want to wear, I’ll wear clothes (will reflect my) mood.

Q2 What do you look forward to when winter comes?
I totally look forward to snow falling.

Q3 What’s your secret to keeping your slim style?
I keep active everyday. Photos of styles I like and clothes I find become my incentive.

Q4 What’s your favourite food?
Originally, it was ramen, but recently, I’ve started liking like Gyuudon. It can be eaten easily and it’s delicious!

Q5 What sport do you want to challenge?
Golf! I’ve had a lot of chances to watch it recently so I want to try it once.

Q6 Is there a reference you use for (fashion)?
Foreign celebrities styling. I check fashion on the internet.

Q7 Your recommendation for a Korean movie?
Amai Jinsei (A bittersweet life). I recommend it because you can see a man’s dashing side. [1]
[1] does dashing sound weird?

Q8 Your favourite anime or manga? The character are one of kind, the story too, the content is something even adults can get into.
One Piece!! I’ve been into it for many years.

Q9 What’s your favourite episode of One Piece?
Luffy goes to help Robin, and he yells “We are comrades” [2]
[2] nakama is considered closer than friends.

Q10 Where do you want to try going in Japan?
J-league soccer, just one, I want to try to go see it.

SHINee Translation Excerpt: Ray Dec 2011 - Taemin Q & A Part 1

Q21: How would you describe your personality simply?
Covetous. If there is something I want to do, I put all of my strength and get it done no matter what.

Q22 Is there a food that puts a smile on your face?
Meat! Just thinking about it makes me happy.

Q23 Recently what genre of music do you listen to a lot?
Quiet Pop. I like mellow tunes.

Q24 (Disliked) food?
Eggplant. It’s not just the flavour, the appearance too, (being) purple, it doesn’t seem like it would taste good. (laugh)

Q25 Recently were you surprised by anything?
One of the staff was running while carrying me piggy-back. I was thinking “This won’t work”, with me (clinging piggy-back) (he) started skipping and jumping!
[1] I’m assuming it’s a guy.

Q26  What male image do you think is cool?
Never getting mad, someone that gives his all to (improve) himself.

Q27 What Japanese drama or movie is your favourite?
The anime One piece. Miyazaki Hayao’s work. Miyazaki Hayao’s work is very creative and so I enjoy it.

Q28 What about Japan’s culture and customs did you find surprising?
Rehearsals at the TV stations, etc. It surprised me how everything related is checked carefully beforehand then it jumped straight (into the real thing).

Q29 Do you still remember your first stage performance?
I remember it! The faces of my faces that I saw from the first stage, even now I haven’t forgotten it.

Q30 Is there a failure story you can tell us as it’s now?
There was a short story that I prepared with all of my effort. That I completely forgot at the critical time (at the actual performance)….
That was very regrettable.

Taemin is still gettting piggy-backed by the staff. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 5th, '11, 16:21

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 8th, '11, 14:36

http://www.youtube.com/user/bobamochi88 ... aGiU7feO3M

Looks to me like SMEnt doesn't know what kind of future make for the boys. They are stuck in one concept I truly hate, their latest photoshoot doesn't help either.
Album is a crap, it's the crappy pop I can't even...
They are stuck in a mud, nothing changes and it's a pity to see the talent wasted like that.
But it may be only my opinion.

Download link

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 10th, '11, 15:28

Need one card from that, I'll pay^^

Contemplating Infinite diary...
Kpoptown gets me depressed these days, but it doesn't have it. Eh...

Viande

Post by Viande » Dec 12th, '11, 00:29

Thanks for the pics. ^^

At first I didn't really like the new songs that much because they don't sound like SHINee at all but then I realized that the problem is j-pop sound. But after listening the album a few days now I actually like Seesaw a lot, it has nice groovy feeling. Stranger is quite nice too but it reminds me more about Super Junior... and j-pop. I'm not really a friend of j-pop but I do like some songs.

I hope this album was just made Japanese people in mind and that the next Korean album will be more SHINee style and not overly cute bubble-pop.

and yay for new k-pop corner. :cheers:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 17th, '11, 18:42

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mWa3bnFbg3I?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Only Onew, Key and Taemin.
Jjongie was too busy derping over with Minho, I guess.
(sometimes I think mah wuuv is an idiot, oh well).

I really need their Korean album/single/whatever. And I demand changing their concept.

Viande

Post by Viande » Dec 24th, '11, 00:25

OMG. SHINee’s Taemin and Brown Eyed Soul’s Sunghoon to join ‘Immortal Song 2′ :w00t:

I know you're not interested in Taemin but I'm soooooooo happy. :cheers: :wub: I'm really looking forward to hear Taemin's voice and hear how he has inproved. ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 2nd, '12, 17:57

Oh, Sunghoon?
Me might consider watching too, wonder how Tae may sound now.

And:
[ENG SUB]111225 SHINee - MUSlC FOR All, All FOR 1 (Full).avi

Something for Jjong's fans out there:
20111224 The First Showcase Live - Last Christmas (JONGHYUN focus.)
Adorable^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 3rd, '12, 16:56

LeeTeuk (이특) & Key (키) - Bravo (History Of Salaryman OST)

Quite nice, upbeat^^, although I can't stand Leeteuk...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 5th, '12, 19:48

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 7th, '12, 22:20

Korean idol Minho of boy band SHINee will take on his second acting role in an upcoming SBS sitcom, according to a press release from the show's broadcaster SBS on Friday.

SBS announced that Minho will take on the character of a genius hacker named Minhyuk in the sitcom "Salamander Guru and Gang" (translated title) set to air every Friday nights starting January 27.

"Salamander," a ten-part series helmed by producer Park Seung-min, will tell the story of swindlers that capture a fortune teller in order to take over her job only to find out that they have a knack for telling people's fortune.

The show also features an all-star cast of actors Oh Dal-su, Im Won-hee and Lee Byeong-jun and actress Ryu Hyun-kyung.
source

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 8th, '12, 11:16

Source: keyoppar

Viande

Post by Viande » Jan 9th, '12, 14:16

Thanks for the links. ^^

Took me some time again to scroll nearly 30 pages of Forever SHINee. :mrgreen:

Grr that that they messed up with the teaser of SHINee's new song at SBS Gayo Daeju. :cussing: I'm dying to hear what direction they're going with their comeback. Though I'm not going to put my hopes high, all the good songs have most likely gone for EXO.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 9th, '12, 17:28

That were our fears exactly, dear.

And since they are scheduled to go back to Japan in April, I have close to zero hopes of the decent album, EP, whatever.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jan 9th, '12, 18:37

Ethlenn wrote:LeeTeuk (이특) & Key (키) - Bravo (History Of Salaryman OST)

Quite nice, upbeat^^, although I can't stand Leeteuk...
When I first heard it in the drama I liked it ! a good song I guess

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 10th, '12, 19:25

Professor Kim Nando of the best selling novel, ‘It Hurts Because It’s the Youth‘, has revealed that he is penning the lyrics for SHINee‘s comeback album!

Late December, the professor wrote on his Twitter, “To update you on my recent whereabouts, I’m currently ripping my hair out over writing the lyrics for SHINee’s new song. I’m also preparing a book titled ‘Trend China‘ as well as the release of ‘Youth’ in China, so I’m trying to pick up on the language while I’m at it. In addition, I’ve begun writing essays for the middle aged.”

Professor Kim Nando is a professor of Domestic Science at Seoul University. His best selling book is a message of consolation to anyone in the current generation that is finding trouble discovering their future. In an industry filled with hook songs and meaningless, repetitive lyrics, netizens are hoping that he’ll be able to give some fresh air with his wisdom.

Netizens commented, “Looking forward to SHINee’s track now,” “I feel so assured of SHINee’s comeback now,” “I hope that his lyrics can ring a new bell in the industry,” and “Anticipating it, Professor!”

Rumor has it that SHINee will be making a Korean comeback in early 2012.
via allkpop
I know, an old news, but anyway.

So, no more "loverholic robotronic" in SMEnt lyrics? Frankly speaking, I'll be disappointed, and I'll have to "Break it Down to you, Down to you" that I need it, and without it "True, true nae gamjeongeun gal goshi eobseo. " (courtesy: Bonamana lyrics, mehehe)

Viande

Post by Viande » Jan 11th, '12, 02:07

Haha, yeah. It's actually amazing that SHINee's most horrible songs based on lyrics are such hits. I don't think I will miss that silly Engrish at all. I just hope style will stay about same or more R&B.

Oh, and I found this jewel tonight and died of laughter. :lol
[ENG/AUDIO] 111209 Jjong Imitates A Goat~ | Minho's Surprise Birthday Party SM
Now I can't remove that imitation off my head/ears... :rofl:

and this one is soooo cute :mrgreen:
SHINee's Reaction To Taemin's NG ~!!!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 11th, '12, 07:29

Yes, yes, the infamous goat... Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm in love with a genius or an idiot.

This NG video was sooo cute^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 13th, '12, 17:00

Trolling Jjong is trolling:
【120113ジョンUFO翻訳】
ファン: 一体カムバはいつなんですか。もうつらい(泣)SMのパソコンをハッキングしてみたい。まったくw w
ジョン: SMのパソコンにはないw

[120113 Jonghyun UFO reply]
Fan: When will SHINee comeback as one? It’s heartbreaking (cry) I want to try hacking into SM personal computer.
Jonghyun: SM does not have a personal computer.

【120113ジョンUFO翻訳】
ファン: あぁ。。年を取ると物忘れもレベルアップするみたい(泣)やだやだㅠㅅㅠ
ジョン: ww 俺もひどいよ、物忘れ。

Fan: Ahh.. Seems like as you grow older, you tends to forget stuffs easily too. (cry) This is not good. ㅠㅅㅠ
Jonghyun: ㅋ ㅋ I am too, easily forget stuffs.

【120113ジョンUFO翻訳】
ファン: 眠れない夜に、ジョンDJの声を聴かせてジョンㅎㅅㅎ
ジョン: アンニョンハセヨンヨン

Fan: In this night which I can’t sleep, Let the voice of Jonghyun DJ to be heard
ㅎㅅㅎ
Jonghyun: Hello (an-nyong ha-se-yo)

【120113ジョンUFO翻訳】
ファン: ジョンDJのせいで、夜と昼が変わってもう眠れない。ぎょろぎょろ〜!!
ジョン: 俺もぎょろ

Fan: Because of Jonghyun, the day has changed and I can’t sleep at night. mimicry~!!
Jonghyun: I also cry

【120113ジョンUFO翻訳】
ファン: お兄ちゃん「どんなときも」(※ 日本語の発音を韓国語で書いた) の意味は何ですか?always loveとkissx3に出ていて。。
ジョン: いつだって

Fan: Oppa, What is the meaning of “Don na tokimo (At any time)”? Always Love and Kiss Kiss Kiss (lyrics) appeared.
Jonghyun: Always; at any time

Japanese translations by peach0408;
UFO Reply via: EM_923
English Translations by NINGZzhi

via: almightyblingblings @ tumblr