Best looking Korean Women

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.

Who is the most beautiful actress?

Go So-Yeong
1%
Kim Hee Seon
3%
Mun Geun-young
2%
Son Ye-jin
6%
Song Hye-kyo
44%
Eugene
8%
Lee Young-ae
8%
Jeon Ji-hyeon
9%
Kim Tae-hee
15%
Han Ga-in
5%

Total votes: 727

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Apr 12th, '05, 14:52

BT-Slut wrote:Your envy/jealousy of me is absolutely pathetic. I just don't get it.
actually what's pathetic is that you honestly interpret posts on this board in terms of "jealousy," "envy" and "fame." are you really that infatuated with yourself? it's no wonder you're such a tard. and why indeed are you playing the crying game? you're telling me you're not a guy? if you're not, that's quite a mind f*** you got going there since you've always seemed like a typical pervy male to me. and yet aren't you the one trolling in this thread following my posts? i'll bother making a handy explanation of it for you since your stuffy arrogance doesn't let you understand. fact is, trolls such as yourself don't need anyone tailing them. that's the nature of the game. you troll around posting disrespectful ****, you're going to incur responses, the kind that i make. that shouldn't be difficult to grasp- it's quite straightforward and obvious actually. understanding this much might be difficult for individuals like yourself who seem to have a built-in psychological component that helps them to believe that they are not pricks. it's definitely ironic but in an admittedly entertaining way. but you've got to stop projecting your silly psychology onto other people.

ps: to be honest, i don't believe you went to Korea at all, but i don't doubt that bit about your dentist(s) being korean and your having them for over 20 years. maybe that's just me.

lbhismyoppa

Post by lbhismyoppa » Apr 12th, '05, 15:17

zdoon wrote:
BT-Slut wrote:Your envy/jealousy of me is absolutely pathetic. I just don't get it.
actually what's pathetic is that you honestly interpret posts on this board in terms of "jealousy," "envy" and "fame." are you really that infatuated with yourself? it's no wonder you're such a tard. and why indeed are you playing the crying game? you're telling me you're not a guy? if you're not, that's quite a mind f*** you got going there since you've always seemed like a typical pervy male to me. and yet aren't you the one trolling in this thread following my posts? i'll bother making a handy explanation of it for you since your stuffy arrogance doesn't let you understand. fact is, trolls such as yourself don't need anyone tailing them. that's the nature of the game. you troll around posting disrespectful ****, you're going to incur responses, the kind that i make. that shouldn't be difficult to grasp- it's quite straightforward and obvious actually. understanding this much might be difficult for individuals like yourself who seem to have a built-in psychological component that helps them to believe that they are not pricks. it's definitely ironic but in an admittedly entertaining way. but you've got to stop projecting your silly psychology onto other people.

ps: to be honest, i don't believe you went to Korea at all, but i don't doubt that bit about your dentist(s) being korean and your having them for over 20 years. maybe that's just me.
I THINK YOU TWO LIKE EACH OTHER :P :roll :P !!!! YOU GUYS SHOULD TIE THE KNOTS!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: SO MUCH LOVE!!!!

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Apr 12th, '05, 15:19

^ :lol
BT-Slut wrote: I've had Korean dentists for over 20 years now.
well, at least we now know for sure ur no 20 yr old missy :mrgreen:

kungfu

Post by kungfu » Apr 12th, '05, 15:24

gotta be ha ji won 1 GOD DAM SEXXXXXYYYY WOMAN :D :D :D

trang

Post by trang » Apr 12th, '05, 23:18

Song Hye Kyo is the best!!

chibiXspikez

Post by chibiXspikez » Apr 14th, '05, 08:03

Um, Song Hye Gyo? I used to like her a lot.. She got too pretty for my taste. Kinda like over-sweetened candy. Bleh, what a lame example!

Anyways, I prefer Jeon Ji Hyun over Song Hye Gyo. I like it simple and sexy. She's just so yummy. Puehehe..

I also like Moon Ga Young (with short hair that is..) from SWEET 18 but I dunno her real name.. Can anyone tell me? ^_^

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » Apr 14th, '05, 08:32

:offtopic:
zdoon wrote: ps: to be honest, i don't believe you went to Korea at all, but i don't doubt that bit about your dentist(s) being korean and your having them for over 20 years. maybe that's just me.
:offtopic:

Like I give a **** what you believe. It's sad that you even make comments like this. The next time you're about to, ask yourself would BT-Slut give a **** what I think? Repeat. Rinse. Repeat.

The answer is: NO, BT-Slut doesn't give a rat's ass what you believe, honestly or not.

LOL... zdoon... a better name would be zboom... your head is always about to blow from the narcissistic self-inflation you give yourself. All the pedenatic, verbose, psudeo-psycho babble analysis you project onto me is so blatantly indicative of your self. I think just about everyone--but yourself--sees that.

BTW: I honestly believe you've never gone to college but whose keeping track anyway.

Hahaha....
chibiXspikez wrote:Um, Song Hye Gyo? I used to like her a lot.. She got too pretty for my taste. Kinda like over-sweetened candy. Bleh, what a lame example!

Anyways, I prefer Jeon Ji Hyun over Song Hye Gyo. I like it simple and sexy. She's just so yummy. Puehehe..
JJH (The girl from My Sassy Girl right?) is my favorite Korean actress. Then It's followed by KPC a/k/a SHG. How can she have gotten too pretty? LOL... But I don't think SHG can really act. I think she's used in dramas purely for eye candy factor. That's why I believe she's not been cast in any movies. To round out my Top 3 list, the third place winner goes to the Big Round Eye beauty from Love Story at Fake Harvard. :P

mochi18

Post by mochi18 » Apr 15th, '05, 17:00

To round out my Top 3 list, the third place winner goes to the Big Round Eye beauty from Love Story at Fake Harvard.
lol! :lol

i agree kth is awesome :D

im starting to like JJH as welll! shes so cute in my sassy girl...

rel

Post by rel » Apr 15th, '05, 18:10

Ha Ji Won... :P
Attachments
hajiwonm.jpg
hajiwonm.jpg (65.61 KiB) Viewed 5719 times
Last edited by rel on Apr 18th, '05, 16:35, edited 1 time in total.

mrpotatoman

Post by mrpotatoman » Apr 15th, '05, 20:53

I wonder if SHK had any plastic surgery done.

jones100001

Post by jones100001 » Apr 15th, '05, 23:23

There are so many..........

mochi18

Post by mochi18 » Apr 16th, '05, 03:06

i have a new love for jeon ji hyun after watching MY SASSY GIRL :-) i love her body.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Apr 16th, '05, 03:09

Thanks, Mochi! I just bruised my damn jaw on the floor!!!!!

mochi18

Post by mochi18 » Apr 16th, '05, 06:26

no problemz! :D

too sexy!

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 16th, '05, 06:37

man she's wet :lol

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Apr 16th, '05, 07:00

i will refrain from the obvious sexual remark about the above. Too easy....

mochi18

Post by mochi18 » Apr 17th, '05, 06:49

:wub:

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 17th, '05, 10:58

mochi18 wrote:Image

:wub:
who's this actress ?

mochi18

Post by mochi18 » Apr 17th, '05, 16:50

actress/singer LEE HYO LEE / LEE HYORI :wub:

ajeng park

Post by ajeng park » Apr 17th, '05, 17:15

JJH
Attachments
202.jpg
202.jpg (41.79 KiB) Viewed 5759 times

Jules

Post by Jules » May 3rd, '05, 07:03

zomg this is teh own :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » May 3rd, '05, 07:38

Song hye gyo
Kim Tae hee
Ha Ji Won
Han Ga In
Son Ye jin

My top 5!!!!

pamz

han ji hye

Post by pamz » May 4th, '05, 08:54

i agree that shg is really pretty...
but there are still some korean actresses that are worth watching...
jihye!!!
Attachments
00594545_1[1].jpg
00594545_1[1].jpg (4.58 KiB) Viewed 5556 times

K-KisS84

Post by K-KisS84 » May 4th, '05, 12:43

SONG HYE KYO!

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » May 4th, '05, 13:31

Jeon Ji Hyun

Hyori

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » May 4th, '05, 13:36

Han Ga In

Kim Jung Hwa

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » May 4th, '05, 13:41

Shin Mina

Han Yae Seul

Kim Tae Hee/Hui

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » May 4th, '05, 13:47

LOL, I had always thought this thread was only for beautiful korean actresses. ;_;

Chae Yeon

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » May 4th, '05, 14:00

Park Shi Yun

Lee Yeon Hee *I can't believe she's 16 ._.

Last edited by crazylazy_chief on May 4th, '05, 15:37, edited 1 time in total.

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » May 4th, '05, 14:14

Han Go Eun

Song Yeh Jin

Jang Nara

[/url]

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » May 4th, '05, 14:20

More Jang Nara:

Kim Hyun Joo:

A few older ones of Jeon Ji Hyun:

bobdoedoe

Post by bobdoedoe » May 5th, '05, 10:10

song hye gyo remains on top always!!! she's too much for the competetion =)

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » May 10th, '05, 10:42

Wow, another Jeon Ji-Hyun look-alike:

Her name is Jang Hui Jin/장희진, she's a newcomer, I believe.

Sassy Man

Post by Sassy Man » May 12th, '05, 04:31

throw in Han Ga in into the fold.

watching super rookie right now.

dead set knock down georgous!

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » May 12th, '05, 18:31

^ Kek, I did add some pics of Han Ga In in the last page; yeah, I spammed the last page. :|

A gif and pic of Han Ga In and Eric from Super Rookie.

Though you don't really get to see her face. ;_;

Choi Ji Woo

vexate

Sexiest women

Post by vexate » May 12th, '05, 19:46

My favorite is Kim Jung Hwa. Something about her that i really like hehehe.

po-e

Post by po-e » May 17th, '05, 04:07

Kim Tae Hee,
Song Hye Kyo,
Ha Ji Won,
Han Go Eun

I seem to like them better when they have less make up on :blink Don't know why...

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » May 17th, '05, 04:35

Korean actresses are well-known for being gorgeous but if I were to narrow down my top 3, they'd have to be:

SONG HYE KYO: She has the elegance and the classic beauty to make me jealous! She's gorgeous with or without make up and she looks so friendly and lovely. I especially love her full lips and her flawless, dewy skin! Definitely a gorgeous girl!

JEON JI HYUN
: I never really thought she was all that until her film, "Windstruck" where she didn't wear a lot of make-up. She has a very fresh, wholesome face and super luscious hair! I love her expressive eyes and the way she exudes sexy without being too provocative!

HAN GA IN: She's not as well-known as other actresses but her beauty is stunning! She looks a lot like the gorgeous Olivia Hussey in the 1962 version of "Romeo and Juliet", I think, with her ivory skin, her dark, soulful eyes and that gorgeous mane of black hair. She is so lovely to look at, I wish I were a guy sometimes! :P Definitely a beauty in my book! Hopefully, she'll get more recognition as time goes by!

Weezer922

Post by Weezer922 » May 17th, '05, 11:43

"No, it's not really racism. The reason why the Koreans get so much flack is that most of them actually think it's acceptable and are even proud that they are getting plastic surgery, that is the main reason they get so much dissing.

I personally think it's sad that Korea is turning out such an artificial--fake if you will--society. To all the people who get brainwashed into thinking Korea, the country, actually has so many beautiful average Joes and Janes, you'll be so grossly shocked if you actually visit the country. They, like every other country, have tons of UGLY average Joes and Janes. Please don't let their propaganda machine brainwash you into thinking all Koreans chicks look as great as KPC or My Sassy Girl.

This is not anit-Korean racist BS. (I actually really like a lot of K-movies but can't say the same for K-dramas though.) This is some much needed objective counter-balancing of all the pro-Korean cheerleading crap we see on this website and in their dramas and movies." -BT-Slut

My response

so much drama in this thread! o_O

I think being an entertainer there's always the pressure of looking good. You're basically getting paid to sing, dance, act etc while mainainting the popularity of your fans or would be fans. I dont think going to korea twice,having a korean dentist for 20 years & watching korean movies/dramas justifies the assumption that everyone or the majority of the population over in Korea is ugly or that you know what korean people are like. There are ugly joes and janes in every country and ethnicity. I live in southern california and its the mecca of plastic surgery but it doesnt get as much attention as it does in korea because of the differences of acceptance in both cultures.(asian and western) I have lots of Chinese and Taiwanese friends and they tell me themselves that people get plastic surgery over there too(Hong Kong, Taiwan), especially because its so cheap..and they are the fobby friends who came over here to the States to study while going on trips as much as they can to visit their parents/relatives.Non-korean Asians also go to Korea to get surgery because it is also cheap and close by. Ive gone to Korea as much as I can to visit my relatives and granted, I havent seen Jeon Ji Hyun or Song Seung Hun look-a likes all the time but isnt that with every country? I surely dont expect to see a Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie here walking down the street just because they represent Americans in the media/entertainment, it would be ignorant to assume that regular people here not associated with the entertainment industry looked like that everywhere. Every country is going to pick the cream of the crop in the entertainment industry.

I think its unfair to say Korea is turning into a fake society. I think plastic surgery is garnering more attention because koreans arent so hush hush about it. There isnt a propoganda machine, people just make assumptions on their own. If you look better after the procedure, your self-esteem is going to be higher, but that doesnt necessarily mean every korean person out there is flaunting the fact that they got work done..they just have no regrets and are happy with the outcome. Some people I know are actually on the down low about it after getting it done, but they dont lie if someone asks. I mean come on..here in the U.S. we have a show called "Extreme Makeover" where people are CHOSEN to get free plastic surgery and body slimming on national broadcast television. Not even cable..its on ABC! (Disney owns it) There isnt a show like that in Korea or not that I know of.

What do you mean by pro korean cheerleading crap? If you're taking about the "korean wave" and the spread of the korean entertainment industry getting lots of attention over in Asian countries and even in the States, why all the negativity? My chinese/taiwanese friends are actually supportive because some of them LOVE korean dramas and movies. If anything those friends who do complain about the looks of korean female celebrities are those who are jealous and they admit it.

I feel sorry for celebrities nowadays. Some of them seem like they dont know what they're getting into..the negative and postive attention, the popularity, rumors, etc. But I guess the $$$ and special privileges pay off.

Song Hae Gyo, Jeon Ji Hyun, and Hyori are my faves.

phoenix1986

Post by phoenix1986 » May 17th, '05, 12:24

Song Hye Kyo

nikeg

Post by nikeg » May 17th, '05, 12:29

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » May 17th, '05, 12:49

Choi Ji Woo looks gorgeous in those photos.

Chun Li

Post by Chun Li » May 17th, '05, 13:22

How can you tell though? It's like they've all had surgery. So we're basically approving who got the best surgery.

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » May 19th, '05, 04:42

Jeon Ji Hyun- Laneige CF
HQ, 14.8MB
http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NRA ... TRIBABLXDJ

watch this CF....and you'll agree JJH is THE SEXIEST!

ps: link editted. try dling it now...thanks for letting me know!
Last edited by son_yejin on May 19th, '05, 06:46, edited 1 time in total.

kusmog

Post by kusmog » May 19th, '05, 06:18

son_yejin, dang, the YSI link got used up. Could you re-up it again, maybe? TIA!

edit: actually it's telling me invalid link o_O did you cut and paste it right?

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » May 19th, '05, 07:47

just edited the link!
do watch it!

little_mermaid

Post by little_mermaid » Jun 12th, '05, 15:36

I have noticed and wonder why there 's no mention about Kim Hee Sun as beautiful ????????????
Kinda curious if she did have any kind of surgery????????? :roll :roll
Last edited by little_mermaid on Jun 12th, '05, 23:44, edited 2 times in total.

mochi18

Post by mochi18 » Jun 12th, '05, 17:24

son_yejin wrote:Jeon Ji Hyun- Laneige CF
HQ, 14.8MB
http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NRA ... TRIBABLXDJ

watch this CF....and you'll agree JJH is THE SEXIEST!

ps: link editted. try dling it now...thanks for letting me know!
she was hotter in her banned giordano CF!! that was the best ever

FatChan

Post by FatChan » Jun 12th, '05, 18:12

Lim Eun Kyung is amazingly cute and pretty!

mizugameza

Post by mizugameza » Jun 25th, '05, 12:58

for me it's
Kim Jung-Hwa
Kim Tae-Hee
Jeon Ji-Hyun

they are very beautiful (although i am kind of afraid of Kim tae-Hee's eyes *no offense or anything, they are beautiful but scary in there own way*)

VietZeus

Post by VietZeus » Jun 28th, '05, 06:48

I had a really hard time finding the sexiest and pritiest Korean actress and the two finallist are Jeon Ji-Hyun and Song Hye Kyo.

Song Hye Kyo: EXTREMELY sexy smile. If I see her smile in real life, I'll faint. She has fabulous body (I don't care about her height even though I'm 6'2" I love all kind of pretty asian girl). She has natural beauty. She won a beauty contest at the age of 16 :blink. Her latest Korean Krama had me head over heal for her because of her surprising yet outstanding performance. She acts extremely well.

One thing I love the most about Song Hye Kyo is that she doesn't put on a lot of make up in any of her dramas. But when she does, she look like a goddess.

Jeon Ji-Hyun: "My sassy girl" the best damn Asian movie of ALL time. The first movie that I enjoy watching again and again and I hate watching movie the second time even if it was interesting. My favorite scene is when the camera capture the guy's point of view as Jeon displayed her scary face slapped both his cheek hard and craved for his blood. I thought it was the most amazing scene in Asian movie history.

One thing I love about Jeon is her acting. She can act soft and sassy (though her crying wasn't very convincing to me). She is very beautiful and I know I can't debate about it.

Best and sexiest has to go to Song Hye Kyo. However I would love to have a gilrlfirend like Jeon Ji-Hyun. I really want to see a girl show her sassy side to me.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jun 28th, '05, 07:18

These are the ladies I've picked. In no particular order...

Jeon Ji Hyun because she's feisty and sassy

Kim Ji Woo because she's adorable. Jang Na Ra would be in this category too

Kim Tae Hui because she has the best eyes and ass around. Plus, I love the way she walks. All girls should have that model walk and not like a penguin!

Lee Bo Young because she looks pure and innocent.

Song Hye Gyo will be my over all pick. She has it all...face and body.

Sung Yu Ri because she looks cute with a nice tan.

There are a lot more ladies I didn't mention because I don't know their name. Damn Korean women are so fine. I'm going to get one. So far...I've only dated chinese/vietnamese/filipino/cambodian/laos/thai. Next will be Korean and Japanese

Miny

Post by Miny » Jun 28th, '05, 12:05

LEE HEEJIN X3

bakajanai

Post by bakajanai » Jun 29th, '05, 19:44

of course, shk is best (great actress as well as pretty, etc), Han Chae Young (looks so different when she was on choon-hyang), snow white girl, windstruck girl, chae rim, etc etc..so many~

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jun 30th, '05, 19:54

bakajanai wrote:of course, shk is best (great actress as well as pretty, etc), Han Chae Young (looks so different when she was on choon-hyang), snow white girl, windstruck girl, chae rim, etc etc..so many~
Windstruck girl (Jeon Ji Hyun ) is actually a prequel to My Sassy Girl. If you've watch Windstruck...you have to watch the sequel My Sassy Girl.

bakajanai

Post by bakajanai » Jul 1st, '05, 00:45

Windstruck girl (Jeon Ji Hyun ) is actually a prequel to My Sassy Girl. If you've watch Windstruck...you have to watch the sequel My Sassy Girl.
indeed i have :D , although the story was changed a bit-- (JJH's origin and first love n stuff)

it still worked otu fine though

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Jul 2nd, '05, 00:01

crazylife123 wrote: There are a lot more ladies I didn't mention because I don't know their name. Damn Korean women are so fine. I'm going to get one. So far...I've only dated chinese/vietnamese/filipino/cambodian/laos/thai. Next will be Korean and Japanese
WTF?!

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jul 2nd, '05, 02:48

tikleabubble wrote:
crazylife123 wrote: There are a lot more ladies I didn't mention because I don't know their name. Damn Korean women are so fine. I'm going to get one. So far...I've only dated chinese/vietnamese/filipino/cambodian/laos/thai. Next will be Korean and Japanese
WTF?!
tikleabubble...what's wrong?

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Jul 3rd, '05, 00:41

crazylife123 wrote:
tikleabubble wrote:
WTF?!
Do I even need to say anything here, do you take dating as a free buffet or something?

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Jul 3rd, '05, 00:48

tikleabubble wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:
tikleabubble wrote:
WTF?!
Do I even need to say anything here, do you take dating as a free buffet or something?
I thought the same thing when I read that :-)

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jul 3rd, '05, 02:25

WroW wrote:
tikleabubble wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:
I thought the same thing when I read that :-)
When I was dating those girls. I didn't have another girl on the side. It's one by one. if I don't like them, I'll just leave them. Plus, some were a little too serious. This one girl told me she loves me after just two dates. I told her thanks and never saw her again.

ahaw

ahnyong haseyo

Post by ahaw » Jul 3rd, '05, 14:19

1. shk
2. jun ji hyun
3. soon ye jin

hahaha shk is da best ;p

birdisland13

Post by birdisland13 » Jul 15th, '05, 14:42

zdoon wrote:
HazelNuit wrote:The race queen woman looks so fake...has she had any plastic surgery./..

As for Korea and plastic surgery, you can check up on a few sites like this one here for 2003:

http://www.isaps.org/stats2003res.asp (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)

It states that USA is ranked one in the number of cosmetic procedures, while SK is 12, Japan is 9, HK China is 25.
The rank will be dramatically different if you consider the income groups since American and Japanese would have more money to burn on those platic procedures.

If I am a Mormon, I would love to propose to Park Sun Young, Kim HeeSun, Sung Hi Lee, Ha Leesu, and Oh Yun Su (before she got married) :D But of course I am not a Mormon so there goes my fantasy.

footfoot

Post by footfoot » Jul 15th, '05, 15:22

i vote for SHK :D

cutegurl87

Post by cutegurl87 » Jul 15th, '05, 22:38

DEFINITELY KIM HYUN JOO!!!! She is just amazingly beautiful and her smile is extremely captivating.

fullmetalalchemist

Post by fullmetalalchemist » Jul 20th, '05, 00:23

My fav actresses:
Song Hye Gyo
Choi Ji Woo
Sweet 18 girl
Love Letter girl

aprylraine

Post by aprylraine » Jul 20th, '05, 07:49

:P choi ji woo won me over!!!! i love her eyes... she's one pretty gurl!!! (even sexy!!!) :)

Slash

Post by Slash » Jul 20th, '05, 21:18

cutegurl87 wrote:DEFINITELY KIM HYUN JOO!!!! She is just amazingly beautiful and her smile is extremely captivating.
Hell yes!!! I saw this girl in the drama "Ready, Go" with Won Bin and Cha Tae Hyun and she looked hella gorgeous. If you look at a few of her pics she bears some resemblance to Son Ye Jin, whose also a killer catch. Anyway, I think she's just violently stunning. I like how she's womanly beautiful, while most girls have the cute/pretty vibe. It's hard to choose one girl as my favourite, but this one's definitely up there. 8)

lilsweetangel

Post by lilsweetangel » Jul 21st, '05, 05:23

I think Song Hye Gyo. :)

sansan143

Post by sansan143 » Jul 21st, '05, 12:04

Song Hye Kyo for me! :P

JeWeLz x3

Post by JeWeLz x3 » Jul 21st, '05, 16:16

DEFINITELY Song Hye Gyo! She's absolutely GORGEOUS. and so naturallie prettie.
I think she's one of the best Korean actresses.
I think that girl from My Sassy Girl is prettie too.

nikeg

Post by nikeg » Jul 21st, '05, 22:59

i was watching the movie byeol and the actress park jin hee was just amazing... the hair... so exotic looking

maybe jus in that movie she looked good... but DAMNNNN jaw dropping sexiness
Attachments
photo4512[1].jpg
photo4512[1].jpg (18.38 KiB) Viewed 4658 times

nikeg

Post by nikeg » Jul 21st, '05, 23:24

"No, it's not really racism. The reason why the Koreans get so much flack is that most of them actually think it's acceptable and are even proud that they are getting plastic surgery, that is the main reason they get so much dissing.

I personally think it's sad that Korea is turning out such an artificial--fake if you will--society. To all the people who get brainwashed into thinking Korea, the country, actually has so many beautiful average Joes and Janes, you'll be so grossly shocked if you actually visit the country. They, like every other country, have tons of UGLY average Joes and Janes. Please don't let their propaganda machine brainwash you into thinking all Koreans chicks look as great as KPC or My Sassy Girl.

This is not anit-Korean racist BS. (I actually really like a lot of K-movies but can't say the same for K-dramas though.) This is some much needed objective counter-balancing of all the pro-Korean cheerleading crap we see on this website and in their dramas and movies." -BT-Slut

BAHAHAHA i jus read this from the earlier posts of bt-slut (if you ever read this) i will answer your opinion of korean hotness. yes you are correct that there are tons of ugly women in korea but whenever you find a hot they are usually 10x better than any hot girl youll find anywhere else in the world. plus when korean average janes get surgery they get hot... while when americans average janes get surgery... they still are nasty as they were befo surgery... unless they were azn lol... so at least plastic surgery does something for koreans

Young Ae

Lee Young Ae

Post by Young Ae » Jul 23rd, '05, 11:00

Hi Guys,

Great forum with tonnes of beautiful Korean ladies pictures. Just woundering anyone out there got more LEE YOUNG AE pictures??

Thanks a million!

simmic

Post by simmic » Jul 25th, '05, 08:54

Hey guys...

seems like SHG is probably one of the most popular actress in this thread... however someone told me before that SHG currently holds the title of Korea's second prettiest woman... anyone know who is the first?

She looks so pretty and natural that it is difficult to imagine an even prettier woman.