So, What Kdrama are you currently watching?

Discuss Korean drama series here.
esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Feb 5th, '11, 18:08

OK so Im about to watch Hong Gil Dong *it better be good. I havent watched a drama for about a month now*. I need to mentaly redeem JGS in my mind after his last project.... :pale: Kang Ji Hwan is just the extra topping that I need right now :wub:

Ive downladed Prosecutor Princess so thats my next one....whenever I get the time to watch it. :crazy:

Ive always seen the picture for Harvest Villa but for some reason I thought it wasnt going to be good so Ive always passed on it but now since there has been talk that its good its going to go under my "Must Watch List." :mrgreen:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 5th, '11, 18:46

Good luck with that Esmer. I couldn't watch Hong Gil Dong back when JKS was a man and I liked him. Liked him cause I didn't know how he was as a celebrity back then. XD

I still couldn't watch it for the lovely Ji Hwan, though. XD I guess it does fusion in a way that I just don't like. I didn't like the humor, didn't like the characters, didn't like the lead girl.

Not my cup of tea, but I do hear good things about it so I guess it's a good series for the people who don't mind the things that just bug the hell out of me, personally.

ILOVEME000

Post by ILOVEME000 » Feb 5th, '11, 19:25

Dream high

you are beautiful

my princess

Tokyo doges

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Feb 7th, '11, 03:00

dream high- i guess some people find this boring but I love any tv shows or movies about singing and dancing. although I actually am quite enjoying the acting and story as well

my princess- i don't really know why I am hooked on this one. It is not that great but I can't wait for the next episode

love buffet- i watched the first 7 episodes of this in one day. Taiwanese dramas tend to be a bit to cheesy for me and have low quality but this one is good. I am totally hooked. One thing I love about Taiwanese dramas is that the villain/villains are never so evil that you end up wanting to crawl into the computer screen and strangle them. Unlike k-dramas the bad girls usually have a reason or they change somewhat and actually become somewhat likeable or at least relatable.

taisetsu na koto wa subete kimi ga oshiete kureta- what a mouthful. ok this one has me completely glued to my seat. at the end of each episode im like ..... what the **** just happened. One crazy drama. Can't wait to see what happens next. The music is great too.

I am on episode 3 of secret garden. it has potential but somehow i am still not quite into it yet. someone please tell me if this gets more interesting/funny or something. I don't want to be wasting my time.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 12th, '11, 05:48

jubies33 wrote:
I am on episode 3 of secret garden. it has potential but somehow i am still not quite into it yet. someone please tell me if this gets more interesting/funny or something. I don't want to be wasting my time.
Same here. I watched like 3 epi's of Secret Garden and found myself skipping thru parts in the 4th epi. I say after the third show if you haven't gotten my attention and I can't get the storyline, forget it. Waste of time.

I finished 9th epi of My princess and it's pretty good. Looking forward to 10. I guess I will see what else is good to watch while waiting

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Feb 12th, '11, 09:58

Secret Garden - Its got really Interesting in ep 5 and after it :wub:
Dream High

:)

gensigayo

Post by gensigayo » Feb 12th, '11, 10:20

i still can't get over with secret garden..its really nice.. now im starting WHEN ITS AT NIGHT for a change

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 12th, '11, 11:13

Watching City Hall. It's priceless. Lovely! Awesome! Funny how it's more about politics than My Princess, but somehow contains less of it or makes it less boring.
Frankly, I'm royally bored with Her Highness and I find it hard to even motivate myself to watch the latest two episodes. But I'll try anyways. Hoping for the best and all.

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Feb 12th, '11, 12:53

orion city hall is one of my favorite dramas. it just gets better and better doesn't it. to be honest politics don't interest me at all but somehow this drama made it seem interesting. i'm also having the same problem with my princess. on the one hand i want to watch it but it gets more tiresome for me each episode. i am not liking the princess character at all. i think she cries to much and her loud wailing is really annoying. she is also foolish and won't listen to anyone but keeps making mistakes that hurt others. it's getting a bit old. is she going to grow up anytime soon?

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Feb 12th, '11, 12:54

gaah sorry about the triple post. something went a little haywire with the computer for a minute. weird.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 12th, '11, 13:14

It does keep getting better and better. I also hate politics so I was hesitant to watch, but since everyone told me it's good and I love Secret Garden (same writer), I took the chance.
And boy, did it pay off. I'd never believe someone can make politics fun without turning it into a complete parody (well, it kinda is in itself), but City Hall does it very well. Like that.

It knows just when to stop with the politics and develop the romance and also when to use politics to develop it. So the politics of it doesn't feel separate from the romance of it.
I think they made the series very well in that sense. It does have a couple of issues, but I can look past em. Like the second couple. I honestly don't see how that man can like her.
Apart from a couple of scenes, the character of the counselor has shown nothing but b*tchiness and shallowness. She's a comic relief character. Not second lead material at all.

Other than that, I have no other complaints for the show. It's fun, it's got some rofl moments, it's romantic and I just LOVE Mi Rae! LOVE HER! She's nuts! The actress did so well!

Lludara

Post by Lludara » Feb 12th, '11, 17:18

I'm actually on Eps 16 of City hall..and i quit watching it for some reason. Dunno why. I'll probably pick it up to finish the last 4 episodes, and it was super awesome up until that point for me, not sure why i stopped.

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Feb 12th, '11, 19:58

im now on ep 17 of secret garden and so glad i didn't drop it. I am really enjoying the drama a lot. I think Joo Won and Gil Ra Im are so perfect together(don't know if I am spelling the names correctly. You would think I would remember after seeing it in subtitles about a thousand times but oh well).

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Feb 12th, '11, 23:16

I have just finish rewatching "Thank you" wah this drama :wub: ,while watching it again I realised how much this drama is Sad yeah it 's reaaaaally sad , thing that I dint really get the first time but still I love it and more than that I love that Mr...Jang Hyuk ...I looooooooooooove u ( I know I used too much "love" but even ,that word couldnt describe my feelings )!No Im not crazy :(
Ethlenn wrote:Shin Ha Kyun? Oh, he's god. He is... I devour everything with him. Even MVs... :wub:
Harvest Villa is one of the little gems of 2010^^
Wah !I totally agree ! Can you please suggest me something with him ?
:salut:

amktsy

Post by amktsy » Feb 14th, '11, 10:35

I'm watching assorted gems :)
I think i will start on creating destiny soon as i can't seems to finish assorted gems.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 14th, '11, 21:52

Sham26 wrote:
Wah !I totally agree ! Can you please suggest me something with him ?
:salut:
He's done only one drama apart from Harvest Villa, and its title is Good Person. Watch movies with him, he's marvelous in every one of them.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Feb 18th, '11, 20:29

Watching "Oh! My Lady!" now ..its really better than i expected :)

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 18th, '11, 20:36

Watching "That Fool". It's very nice. The ahjusshi is adorable. :heart: Love the character.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Feb 18th, '11, 20:53

I loved both That Fool and Oh My Lady ;)

I'm in a bad mood for drama atm. Dropped Princess, Queen and dunno about starting President...Does anybody have a rec about a drama with a really great plot? No sad second leads, no revenge, no cheabol meets average girl story, no medical story?

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 18th, '11, 21:27

I'm watching Chuno. On ep 6 and it ok but nothing sad or romantic yet. I'm hoping it will get interesting soon.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Feb 18th, '11, 21:37

arakira wrote:I loved both That Fool and Oh My Lady ;)

I'm in a bad mood for drama atm. Dropped Princess, Queen and dunno about starting President...Does anybody have a rec about a drama with a really great plot? No sad second leads, no revenge, no cheabol meets average girl story, no medical story?
Thats like mission impossible :D , maybe La Dolce Vita ? :scratch:
@ iluvasiandrama yeah u can do like what I did after the 7 ep directly to the end and u ll see the sadness , just kidding don't do that , the romance isnt the strongest point about chuno anyway !

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 19th, '11, 04:00

I'm on episode 10 and watched straight thru up until now. I have not felt any sadness or tearful moments yet. It doesn't take much for me to get into historical dramas. Why are they playing rock n roll sounding music during the fight scenes? I prefer traditional music. Visual effects in the fight scenes look cheesy to me. I hope it picks up on this episode or else I will start skipping some. Lee Jong-hyuk's character is not convincing. He is too soft. I'll keep watching.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 19th, '11, 11:51

iluvasiandrama wrote:Why are they playing rock n roll sounding music during the fight scenes?
Because it's fusion sageuk?
And I disagree on both visual effects and LJH's character, but well...

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 19th, '11, 15:37

I don't like the fusion sageuk. I wish I knew before watching but that's what I get for not asking first. Not one character yet seems to be brutal or cold-blooded but that may be what the writer wanted or could be that we just have to keep watching and see.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 19th, '11, 16:29

arakira wrote:I loved both That Fool and Oh My Lady ;)

oh no, it seems that my virus was contagious. :-( I am at the exact mood at the moment. maybe i can use whatever is recommended to you ara-chan? although i doubt if it would make any difference to my current.
on the bright side, I have tones and tones of Job-related course work that i have ignored for 2 years and now is catching up with me. :doh:

re-fusion sageuks, i had the same feeling when i started watching HGD for the first time and it was not for my blind-stupid crush on a girly princess, i wouldn't have finished it. but i have to say, i fast forwarded most of scenes. HGD left me allergic to KJH for life. sorry Ori :unsure:
but i LOOOOOOOOVED Chuno. can we call it fusion too?
:scratch:

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Feb 19th, '11, 20:31

I'm watching Athena, Dream High, My Princess, Que Sera Sera(at the moment watching first episode) and Hello! Miss(I'll finish it tomorrow).

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Feb 19th, '11, 20:57

finished Oh! My Lady and started Birth of the Rich ^^

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Feb 19th, '11, 21:44

I watched 'Antique Bakery' again. It is such a feel good drama and I love the guys. Kim Jae Wook does a lovely patissier...French actor said Kim was a good kisser....and Kim is definitely not gay so..... he must just be a good actor.. 8)

This time around I found more depth in this story because although the JJH character finally became unblocked from his past memory, he did it by finding another lost boy but a different would be murderer. It saved him and set him on his right path but he never did know that he did not remember or recognise the real man from the past.. who bought cakes from the Bakery..!! His memory stopped short there which I thought was a fascinating twist by the writers.This drama is not just a fluffy souffle after all.

I am watching 'The President' I was very impressed up until now. However, I feel the plot is getting a little bogged down in family secrets and who will open it all up. Maybe one secret too many. The political battles are interesting however, so I will continue.

Just finished 'All About Marriage'. It was hard going because the heroine was such a wimp all the way through. However, the casting was good and some of the senior moments were brilliant. Family drama but quite good.

Could not stay with 'MMM' even for Kim Jae Wook. He must have been bored to tears with his character.

Feel that cast was mostly under directed and badly scripted in the Korean version of ISWAK. I did not like the Taiwan version except for Joe Cheng. I loved the Korean Mother and family. Rather a weakened version I thought in the places where emotions should have been more emphasised.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Feb 19th, '11, 21:53

Ok, first episode of Que Sera Sera was quite good, it got me ;D But I don't know who to root for? The rich girl is very pretty and lovely but the other is cute. I think I know who will win in the end but still... ahh... both are quite good this time ;D

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 19th, '11, 23:05

Neliets wrote:Ok, first episode of Que Sera Sera was quite good, it got me ;D But I don't know who to root for? The rich girl is very pretty and lovely but the other is cute. I think I know who will win in the end but still... ahh... both are quite good this time ;D
So you like Que Sera Sera. I will add Que Sera Sera to my watch list. Re: Chuno, I started skipping thru all fight scenes from here on out I should be close to finishing this by tonight or sometime tomorrow.

I can usually tell by first Episode if I will like a drama too. Gotta get back to Chuno :salut: I still haven't cried or felt sad yet :cussing:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Feb 20th, '11, 00:06

Que Sera Sera was a failure for me. I think I was in a bad place in my life then and so I could not concentrate. I have always promised myself I would watch it again. I do like Eric so much and thought he was a really intuitive actor. He was very good in PHOENIX also. That was also a good drama.

If you have never watched LA DOLCE VITA I would advise seeing it. I thouht it was a great dramatic effort and the actors were top notch. Not an easy drama and you have to stay with it.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Feb 20th, '11, 00:22

Oh no no , A faillure ? Im dl that drama right now and stuck at 87% so Im quiet mad about that but hearing that from u Peggy ( Since I already like ur taste abt dramas ), Im angrier !!! T_T

BearBite

Post by BearBite » Feb 20th, '11, 00:42

Sign

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Feb 20th, '11, 03:39

Dear Sham26,

Please continue with the d/l When I said 'failure' I don't mean the drama was a failure itself. I mean that at that time in my life everything was a failure for me for at least a couple of months. It was entirely personal medical/health time which has worked out in victory so please don't stop your download. I hope to watch this drama myself when I have time. It was very interesting but I could not concentrate properly on the twists and turns.

Dont give up..... :cheers:

loki88

Post by loki88 » Feb 20th, '11, 04:52

I started DREAM HIGH last monday and love it =D

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 21st, '11, 00:47

Just watched half of the 1st episode of Damo and I can tell it is going to be very good. YAY! :cheers:

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Feb 21st, '11, 01:48

It's Okay, Daddy's Girl was such a mediocre drama. It's a shame that this was Moon Chae Won's first lead role. The acting was bad all around. I can't even criticize the actors because I almost feel bad for them for having to play such lame characters. :glare:

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Feb 21st, '11, 15:39

Started downloading La Dolce Vita, though tbh, the description at dramawiki confused me...Hope the drama is less over the place than that summary ;)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Feb 21st, '11, 17:00

Question:
Does anyone watch New Tales of Gisaeng (신기생뎐)? Is this any good? i couldn't find anything on forum. I went across one scene and guy won my heart: he asked girl if she is over 24 before driving her to the hotel :lol This level of mature and foresight is quite unusual 8). But I'm afraid it is just this fragment...

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 21st, '11, 21:58

Damo is fusion sageuk which is the kind of drama that I don't like to watch but this one seems to be exceptional. I guess it just depends on how much romance the fusion dramas have that makes them more interesting. I will keep watching Damo, it is really good.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Feb 24th, '11, 22:35

Looks like I'll finish quite a lot of dramas next week. I have 3 episodes of Hello! Miss, 3 episodes of Que Sera Sera to watch and Dream High finishes next week. And I just finished Athena and day after tomorrow I'll finish My Princess, too.

I have quite long list of dramas that I have to watch, kekekeke.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 25th, '11, 14:49

I will give SG another try since so many people have said that it is good after 4-5th episode. Then I will watch Que Sera Sera.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 25th, '11, 17:56

after loooong time of not in the mood for any drama and after reading about Damo in various threads, decided to give it a try and i really loved ep1. I know is a sad ending but i am going to continue watching. after all, it kind of has similar story to Duelist. :wub:

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 25th, '11, 18:06

Issy wrote:after loooong time of not in the mood for any drama and after reading about Damo in various threads, decided to give it a try and i really loved ep1. I know is a sad ending but i am going to continue watching. after all, it kind of has similar story to Duelist. :wub:
Really?! I had Duelist for the longest and have not watched it. I guess I will once I'm over Damo. Damo surprised me with the ending :cry:

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 25th, '11, 18:19

iluvasiandrama wrote:
Issy wrote:after loooong time of not in the mood for any drama and after reading about Damo in various threads, decided to give it a try and i really loved ep1. I know is a sad ending but i am going to continue watching. after all, it kind of has similar story to Duelist. :wub:
Really?! I had Duelist for the longest and have not watched it. I guess I will once I'm over Damo. Damo surprised me with the ending :cry:
Then you need to watch Duelist ASAP because it will definitely make you get over Damo's ending :whistling:

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 25th, '11, 19:32

Issy wrote:
iluvasiandrama wrote:
Then you need to watch Duelist ASAP because it will definitely make you get over Damo's ending :whistling:
:O I will watch in a few minutes!

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 25th, '11, 19:50

Just to add, I am only telling you to watch it because you said you have it and can't get over ending of Damo. I found this movie like Marmite. You either love it or hate it. I have stopped recommending my favourites to others. :whistling:

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 25th, '11, 23:37

I remember Marmite :lol . Now I see where you got your Avatar in your signature. I almost want to say that I liked Duelist better than Damo. I think I will tie the two but Duelist was a little better with a much happier ending :D

I guess I'll finish up Natsu no Koi (jdrama) and then start SG.

yan_ange

Post by yan_ange » Feb 27th, '11, 15:00

I have finished the drama, but I LOVED DONG YI!!

It's a must for all who loved Dae Jeong Geum!! You will love this as well!

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Feb 27th, '11, 15:52

So I didnt give up watching "Que sera sera" and I regret it , I didnt really like that drama , nothing original maybe more mature , I even skipped some episodes , yeah the whole thing was getting on my nerves , the characters were so pathetic and ... , maybe it s because I did watch "Harvest Villa" before that and I really liked that drama !!
Anyways, Im still watching "Sign "and still liking it and I guess Im not going to start another drama , enough disappointment for now !

akumii

Post by akumii » Feb 27th, '11, 16:29

Just finished watching King of Baking, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and Secret Garden. I would recommend all three. Just starting to watch New Tales of Gisaeng, but it is a little hard to get into.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 27th, '11, 17:04

Well I dropped Secret Garden after Episode 7 I just can't do it. It's too boring & complex now. I'm starting Loveholic today in addition to President which I have been watching on local TV.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 27th, '11, 17:35

Watching That Fool for the second time. Really nice drama. A romantic, happy and fluffy drama for people over 14 years of age! Shocking, I tell you! Shocking!
A kdrama that actually has some depth and originality, not just crying and being cute. Probably one of the, if not the most original, rom-com kdrama I've seen.

amktsy

Post by amktsy » Feb 27th, '11, 22:28

Just finish watching sungkyunkwan scandal.Yummy drama.
I start watching my girlfriend is a gumiho at the same time as sungkyunkwan scandal but now i'm still stuck at ep3 of my girlfriend is a gumiho and i already finish watching sungkyunkwan scandal.
I will be starting on marry me marry and continue my girlfriend is a gumiho.

kael

Post by kael » Feb 28th, '11, 01:03

Watching Worlds Within and it`s really good. I think i`ll drop My Princess (ep8) because at one point I realized that I don`t really care for any of the characters. Just bad writing or something...

Just finished King of Baking, almost dropped this one because of the naive & annoying main character. Yoo Kyung/Ma Joon- couple was the only reason to plow this through and of course the Baking sensei (Pat Morita clone) was great. wax on / wax off....

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Mar 2nd, '11, 19:48

Just started Resurrection. Just finished the first episode. I think I'll love it.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 2nd, '11, 20:41

still trying to squeeze in time to watch the last 10 eps of Gloria.

School and putting together a new 5.1 home theater w/blu-ray has severely cut into my regular drama viewing.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 2nd, '11, 22:13

kael wrote:Watching Worlds Within and it`s really good. I think i`ll drop My Princess (ep8) because at one point I realized that I don`t really care for any of the characters. Just bad writing or something...

Just finished King of Baking, almost dropped this one because of the naive & annoying main character. Yoo Kyung/Ma Joon- couple was the only reason to plow this through and of course the Baking sensei (Pat Morita clone) was great. wax on / wax off....
I watched a few episodes of KOB but I too could not take any more of the lead actors acting. It was too much. I really enjoyed Worlds Within when it aired on TV and even watched it again online. Just so good Hyun Bin and Song Hye-kyo make a nice couple with the tension and romance.:D

Since I am getting caught up on Kmovies, I am only watching Kdramas that are currently airing on TV which are:

Pink Lipstick - watching missed episodes to catch up
Cinderella Man
All my love for you - I am a big fan of Kim Na-Young!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 3rd, '11, 09:40

Twinkle Twinkle
Midas
President
(closing)
After SG, one ep of MP and this morbid MMM I have an aversion to idiotic rom-coms.

middlefour

Post by middlefour » Mar 3rd, '11, 16:50

Started Athena last week. Been pretty busy since exams are coming in week after week so this'll probably take more time to finish than usual. Liking it so far. Hope it won't disappoint.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Mar 4th, '11, 06:12

Ethlenn wrote:Twinkle Twinkle
Midas
President
(closing)
After SG, one ep of MP and this morbid MMM I have an aversion to idiotic rom-coms.
Have you seen Resurrection, by the way? If not, then watch it ;D

loki88

Post by loki88 » Mar 4th, '11, 06:44

Actually watching New Tales Gisaeng (now at episode 5) and beginning to feel the little spark... =D

Serienjunkie

Post by Serienjunkie » Mar 4th, '11, 08:37

Midas
The Duo
Royal Family
Thorne Birds

Myxale

Post by Myxale » Mar 4th, '11, 17:33

I still have a hard time picking anything new to watch!

Been, kinda out of it since Secret Garden. Once my mood manifests in a batter way, I will pick accordingly

But it seem I feel historical or Foodical where the drama comes in....

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 4th, '11, 17:45

Myxale wrote:I still have a hard time picking anything new to watch!

Been, kinda out of it since Secret Garden. Once my mood manifests in a batter way, I will pick accordingly

But it seem I feel historical or Foodical where the drama comes in....
I know the feeling.

I am watching Damo. I am liking it but I think I not going to take the ending very well. I'm torn between the two male leads as I have fallen for both equally. now i understand HJW's dilemma in there. :pale:

planning to watch Midas and Royal Family. i need subs.

Myxale

Post by Myxale » Mar 4th, '11, 18:51

Yeah, that, and RL keeping my free time short.
I cannot afford to spent time with a drama that turns out to bad or to sad or unfitting to my mood.

Oh, well, will keep looking. There is still the coin-toss if everything fails...

4fifteen

Post by 4fifteen » Mar 6th, '11, 17:15

Hi!

Been away from watching Asian dramas for...um, a long, loooooooong time. My last was probably 2-3 years, with BBF. Want to get back to watching (as it's terribly boring where I am at the moment) but I don't know which are the good ones that have (not so) recently come out. I remember trying Worlds WIthin but got so busy that I just...didn't get past the first ep. Was it good?

Anyway, so I'm hoping some of you lovely people can help! :D I prefer something light (too much drama in real life already), with a good dose of romance and comedy. And most importantly, pretty people. Heh.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 6th, '11, 18:06

4fifteen wrote:Anyway, so I'm hoping some of you lovely people can help! :D I prefer something light (too much drama in real life already), with a good dose of romance and comedy. And most importantly, pretty people. Heh.
this should help
RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE KOREAN DRAMAS

as for me, finished Damo and I liked it. now i can finally say that i LOVED Lee Seo Jin's character more than Kim Min Joon. I guess it should be expected as it was KMJ's first drama. aaaand Damo left some appetit to see some more dramas of these two actors for some reasons. :whistling:
for now i have Midas and Royal Family though.
need some more hours in my day.
:crazy:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 6th, '11, 18:38

Added Royal Family to my list and went back to New Tales of Gisaeng.
Ah, long live long dramas!! :mrgreen:

And I second what Issy wrote - need more hours^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 6th, '11, 18:46

and now added New Tales of Gisaeng to my list. :mrgreen:

middlefour

Post by middlefour » Mar 8th, '11, 04:47

Currently watching My Princess :)

bluesue

Post by bluesue » Mar 8th, '11, 04:56

Nagareboshi, Tenchijin, Boss & gegege no nyoubou

katdiva

Post by katdiva » Mar 8th, '11, 05:43

I just finished Dream High, and loved it. The humor was awesome and the touching moments went deep!

Also MIDAS... but I have a bad feeling that this one is not going to end well. I hate it when they kill off my favorite characters! LOL Just a suspicion! I never finished Athena for the same reason!

I haven't finihed My Princess yet, but it got a bit boring too.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 8th, '11, 10:02

bluesue wrote:Nagareboshi, Tenchijin, Boss & gegege no nyoubou
:scratch: did they make a K-version of above dramas? :whistling:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 8th, '11, 12:02

Reading the topic title is such a strenuous work, I know...

And I found my new love - New Tales of Gisaeng! I'm addicted!! :mrgreen: