Need help to identify a Jdrama? Ask here!

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
kingfisher13

Post by kingfisher13 » Feb 1st, '11, 02:08

Thanks Dusty, I was hoping there would be a few. I would like to try Densha Otoko the movie, but I don't know where to get it. I googled it, but I couldn't find a way to download it. Can you provide a working link for me?
Thanks again!

chaseincats

Post by chaseincats » Feb 1st, '11, 02:23

so noone has seen the yakuza black panter drama then?

OhSnap

What are the top 2011 Jdramas so far?

Post by OhSnap » Feb 3rd, '11, 21:27

What are the best 2011 Jdramas so far this season? Please list which ones and why. Thanks :)

Kumako22

Post by Kumako22 » Feb 3rd, '11, 21:35

1. Utsukushi Rijin - because of this black haired **** :D
2. Misaki Number One! - because of school genere
3. URAKARA - dunno, just watching but I think about to stop
4. Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta - I will start soon because of Toda Erika

:-)

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » Feb 5th, '11, 20:45

Does anyone know how Jdramas are filmed and what do the cast and crew's schedules look like?

I thought before that dramas were filmed while they are aired, but I noticed that while Kaze no Garden was dedicated to Ogata Ken, who had a supporting role in the show, the show aired a few days after his passing. Did they film Ogata's scenes before the show aired?

Toky0-kun!

Post by Toky0-kun! » Feb 27th, '11, 20:50

It has a main character named Juunichiro and he's the only whose name I can remember XD He is the main heroine's mother's ex-classmate. The main heroine found a wooden box at home (I think they were cleaning O__O) . At first she couldn't open it but when she did (the key was gone idk) she found a lot of letters there. And a picture. The letters are her mother's (along with the pic). There are letters for her mother and letters from her mother to her friend-- Juunichiro. Here he comes in play. The girl chooses to meet her Mom and Juunichiro under a cherry tree (something mentioned in one of the lol, letters). By the time the girl finds this man her Mom is catching a flu and is sent to the hospital. The girl goes to see her Mom very often (almost everyday, I think). When she finds the man, he lives in a really, really, REALLY dirty house and runs away from it by a rope down the balcony XD (because he thought of a danger when she knocked on his doors). It's hard to find him... She used the address from the, yet again, letters (I think...) but it took her ages to find him... She travels by a taxi, before that she finds a village, was it, that doesn't exist anymore... Then she meets a taxi drived who can drive her there (to the house). She makes some random poses on a very lively street where a cafe is on (she's there with Juunichiro) because she lost a bet with him. He runs away. They go to a theme park and she gets drunk. "Oe, did you drink the alcholol!?!" he asks. It's a VERY funny scene XD. Then she sleeps in the hospital and there comes the teary stuff. SNIFF! |-( I forgot to mention that he smokes A LOT. And when I say A LOT, I mean A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. He has that typical asian black thick hair and the best male character in the Jdramas XD Please help. I couldn't watch the moive 'til the end yet I deleted it (that's why I killed Google today and installed over 3588675698475809 data recovery programs... It sucks ass...) . It was last summer (2010) and it reeeeeally bugs me. Like I lost something I can find with this movie. It's oneshot, by the way. Thank you in advance!

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Feb 27th, '11, 22:12

has anyone decided to upload Drama "Sakura Kara no tegami " here ??
I've been looking for this drama all day long :cry: :cry:
where can I find it with Xvid file ??
plz plz plz

shigechan

Post by shigechan » Feb 28th, '11, 03:02

H a n a wrote:has anyone decided to upload Drama "Sakura Kara no tegami " here ??
plz plz plz
You may be able to find that drama by entering "桜からの手紙" in the search box of the YouTube main page (your Web browser needs to support double-byte cheracters). Actually, I did so and watched the first episode. Incidentally, I translated the lyrics of the theme song of that drama into English and uploaded the PV at the following URL:
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/categ ... 6357m3qqcD

Here is a making of this drama:

Toky0-kun!

Post by Toky0-kun! » Feb 28th, '11, 07:47

Someone for my JDrama?? Oh come on people... :pale:

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Feb 28th, '11, 08:54

shigechan wrote:
H a n a wrote:has anyone decided to upload Drama "Sakura Kara no tegami " here ??
plz plz plz
You may be able to find that drama by entering "桜からの手紙" in the search box of the YouTube main page (your Web browser needs to support double-byte cheracters). Actually, I did so and watched the first episode. Incidentally, I translated the lyrics of the theme song of that drama into English and uploaded the PV at the following URL:
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/categ ... 6357m3qqcD

Here is a making of this drama:
Veoh is not working in my country :cry:

Toky0-kun!

Post by Toky0-kun! » Feb 28th, '11, 09:13

Geez come on

shigechan

Post by shigechan » Feb 28th, '11, 10:48

@H a n a

You can download the same video from the following URL:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VW8LA7CH

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Feb 28th, '11, 11:16

shigechan wrote:@H a n a

You can download the same video from the following URL:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VW8LA7CH
this is the pv not the drama itself !!

Toky0-kun!

Post by Toky0-kun! » Feb 28th, '11, 18:56

Last edited by Toky0-kun! on Mar 2nd, '11, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.

Toky0-kun!

Post by Toky0-kun! » Feb 28th, '11, 18:58

Last edited by Toky0-kun! on Mar 2nd, '11, 18:06, edited 1 time in total.

Toky0-kun!

Post by Toky0-kun! » Feb 28th, '11, 20:05

Found it! First love (2002)

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 18th, '11, 14:43

I'm wondering, in what genre do you place midnight dramas dramas such as http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Jyouou
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Jotei_Kaoruko
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/TEIOH
Human drama? Mature? Ecchi?
Is there any specific Japanese name used these kind of dramas? Similar to; asadora, yorudora, jidaigeki and taiga dramas.

aluminous

Post by aluminous » Mar 19th, '11, 03:13

EDIT: Oh my gosh, sorry, Just realized this thread is two years old...:blink Perhaps this should be removed from the index thread in this forum? (Or am I still supposed to post in it?)

Anyway... I was looking for a show that was described to me about four couples that switch partners each episode. The person who recommended this show to me couldn't remember the title... She said it was on a few years ago...

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 19th, '11, 03:34

aluminous wrote:EDIT: Oh my gosh, sorry, Just realized this thread is two years old...:blink Perhaps this should be removed from the index thread in this forum? (Or am I still supposed to post in it?)

Anyway... I was looking for a show that was described to me about four couples that switch partners each episode. The person who recommended this show to me couldn't remember the title... She said it was on a few years ago...
I think it's Love Shuffle.

aluminous

Post by aluminous » Mar 19th, '11, 03:39

That looks like it-- Thank you!

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 19th, '11, 04:11

You're welcome :D

Kagome_17

Post by Kagome_17 » Mar 19th, '11, 18:47

hope I'm posting this in the right thread :D
I'm looking for a drama I watched ~1-2 years ago. I think it was a Japanese drama. It was about police group solving crimes. They would ask for help a convict (?) who didn't always wanted to help (bored).The guy's really smart (I think he had white hair?)
If I remember correctly there was a bombing case. The last episode was shoot in a house/storage in the snow. <- that's it, I don't remember the rest -____- could someone help me find it? :D
Last edited by Kagome_17 on Mar 19th, '11, 21:12, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 19th, '11, 19:13

Looks like Bloody Monday 2...

Kagome_17

Post by Kagome_17 » Mar 19th, '11, 19:24

unfortunately it's not :( not remote either...
There was also something about handkerchief (?) and the one who came to where that guy was held was a woman (from police). Also he was in sort of cell with a glass wall so they could talk - it was too dangerous to be with him in the same room.

BloomingDesire87
United States of America

Post by BloomingDesire87 » Mar 26th, '11, 07:30

Hello,

I am looking to know if anyone, or any where has english subs for http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Oretachi_wa_Tenshi_da!

If you know someone who does, please, please let me know!! ^_^

Thank You!

Tomoka0013

Question about an upcoming drama, maybe a movie?

Post by Tomoka0013 » Mar 28th, '11, 06:16

I know this is kind of a long shot, but I was watching ATT U-verse channel TV Japan, and they were showing the NHK drama Gou Himetachi no Sengoku, I believe it was episode 11, and after the program they were showing previews of upcoming shows. I'm not going to lie I wasn't paying very close attention, but there was a drama, it may have been a movie they were promoting that for lack of a better description looked kind of like a live action Fushigi Yuugi, it wasn't, I think it was more-so a time period drama set in ancient China, either way if looked very interesting, but I didn't catch the name. All I remember is it was several kanji and something about April, and was right before a preview of Rookies. I know this isn't much to go on, but I was hoping someone might know what it was? Thanks! :D

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Mar 28th, '11, 06:36

Hmm... that sounds interesting...

But the only Japanese live-action drama sets in ancient China I know, is 西遊記 Saiyuki (Journey to the West).

Too bad you couldn't read the kanji-s, I'd really like to see another J-drama set in ancient China XD

emma-ba

Post by emma-ba » Mar 28th, '11, 08:32

I looked on the NHK website and found this drama
http://www.nhk.or.jp/subaru/

It's a Chinese one dubbed in Japanese and the next episode is on Sunday which is in April. Could it be this one?

Saltine
Fansubber
Fansubber
Japan

Post by Saltine » Mar 28th, '11, 08:54

For what I know, the drama emma-ba are referring is 蒼穹の昴 (Soukyuu no Subaru).
It's already been broadcasted in middle 2010. All 25 episodes.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Mar 28th, '11, 09:21

Wow, so NHK has been dubbing chinese wuxia series?? :blink I didn't know that.

So is 蒼穹の昴 a Mainland drama or Taiwanese? Just wondering :roll
[From what I know, Japanese have been dubbing alot of Mainland wuxia dramas in another channel (paid channel)].

Tomoka0013

Post by Tomoka0013 » Mar 28th, '11, 13:44

Ahh! Thank you Soukyuu no Subaru it is, you guys are amazing :D

emma-ba

Post by emma-ba » Mar 28th, '11, 13:46

Yay! We did it!

Tomoka0013

Post by Tomoka0013 » Mar 28th, '11, 18:37

now does anyone happen to know if any groups are subbing Soukyuu no Subaru or if anyone did the original Chinese version 苍穹之昴, I have no clue about the Chinese language so I wouldn't know where to begin to search for it outside of those characters, which gave me no luck XD

emma-ba

Post by emma-ba » Mar 28th, '11, 18:51

yanie wrote:Wow, so NHK has been dubbing chinese wuxia series?? :blink I didn't know that.

So is 蒼穹の昴 a Mainland drama or Taiwanese? Just wondering :roll
[From what I know, Japanese have been dubbing alot of Mainland wuxia dramas in another channel (paid channel)].
It was a joint venture between China and Japan as it's based on a book written by a Japanese man.

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/adv/chuo/dy/pe ... 110217.htm

I don't know anything about subs for it though, sorry!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Mar 29th, '11, 02:54

Thank you for the infos, emma-ba!

I see Japanese cast among "Soukyuu no Subaru" cast list. Tanaka Yuko (of "Oshin" fame) as Empress Dowager Cixi !! Interesting, I'm totally gonna watch this ^_^ Found it in clubbox, apparently NHK have also aired the Japanese subs version (with original Chinese audio) too, prefer this one rather than the dubbed version^^

XxSaberxX

Post by XxSaberxX » Apr 2nd, '11, 15:23

May I know where I can find a torrent on a very old series - 'Food Fight'?

langknow

Body Swap JDramas Recommendations?

Post by langknow » Apr 7th, '11, 15:57

Hey Guys,

I have this thing for dramas where 2 characters body's get swapped.

Kinda of like Freaky Friday or like the two characters in Secret Garden (Korean Drama).

I was wondering if everyone can post dramas where this happens.

Current ones that I know of are:

Papa to Musume no Nanokakan

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by k361 » Apr 7th, '11, 16:44

I did not seen it yet, but check: Houkago - After School

Papa to Musume is realy good.

I forgot Boku to Kanojo no XXX (the manga is funnier)

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Apr 7th, '11, 23:37

k361 wrote:I did not seen it yet, but check: Houkago - After School
I loved HOUKAGO very much! But it's a 1992 drama, starring Mizuki Arisa and Ishida Issei. If you like old school dramas, you definitely should check it out. Arisa and Ishida Issei's performances were very good^^

RareElusiveGriff

Joker Yurusarezaru Sosakan

Post by RareElusiveGriff » Apr 9th, '11, 00:23

About Joker Yurusarezaru Sosakan:

Anyone who has watched this,

My question is in regards to whether anyone knows if a second season is planned?

Semi-Rant follows with some mild spoilers. Also, feel free to skip this part altogether the question above is the important bit.
I thought the Finale summed things up well enough that I was satisfied (aside from being completely baffled as to why Asuka got promoted...). Then they had to go and do the SP which was a complete fail being nothing more than a clip show. Which, even though i'm never a fan of those types of episodes it might have been more tolerable if A) there were fewer of them and B) it were an American drama which had several seasons to draw on so it didn't feel as though you JUST watched all those scenes... but I digress.

The end of the SP just ended up peaking your interest more when Date, Kudo and the former police chief show up at the bar to investigate Underground V. Did they really have to taunt everyone like that if there was no planned second season?

Well that was more of a rant than I intended it to be I do apologize.
Thanks in advance for your help,

-Rare[/spoiler]

anisahx

Post by anisahx » Apr 9th, '11, 07:26

Hi, i was just wondering about a few things:
does any one know when Ashita No Joe will be available with english subs?
and are either yamapi, satoshi ohno, sakurai sho or akanishi jin going to be in any upcoming dramas ?
Thanks in advance

JaJe

Post by JaJe » Apr 10th, '11, 20:44

anisahx wrote:Hi, i was just wondering about a few things:
does any one know when Ashita No Joe will be available with english subs?
and are either yamapi, satoshi ohno, sakurai sho or akanishi jin going to be in any upcoming dramas ?
Thanks in advance
It will take time before "Ashita no Joe" will be available with eng subs. Usually the DVD will be released about half a year or a year after the first screening (so the beginning of next year). If you want to download it, then usually uploaders will upload a movie after it has been released in DVD. And subbers will sub it after the uploaders have put it on internet.
BUT I am quite sure that "Ashita no Joe" DVD will be released WITH english subs, which means that if you order it online, then you won´t need to wait for the subbers to sub it. Also uploaders can upload it with english subs immediately, so there´s no need to wait for the subbers.

There were some rumors about YamaPi starring in one episode of some drama, but there is no official comment about it. I think it was just a rumor, because he is too busy with his concert tour.
About Akanishi - I think he is too American-style now to do a drama..... That is just my opinion, but it would be a really big surprise for me when he´d do that!
On the spring season, Ohno and Sho won´t star in any drama also (You can check it from Dramawiki: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Upcoming_JDrama) And I haven´t heard any news about movies too, so all I can suggest is to watch some old dramas :-)

fujitak

ashita no joe movie

Post by fujitak » Apr 17th, '11, 18:23

is there a project team for ashita no joe movie?

PseudotsugaMenziesii

Little Help

Post by PseudotsugaMenziesii » Apr 19th, '11, 06:56

I am trying to find this drama but I am having troulbe find it again.

It's about a girl in high school who's brother takes care of her and he writes super girly manga for a living but of course he's an exgangster/bosozoku. So no one can know that he's the author or there will be a scandal. Of course the girl gets in trouble so he shows up Hero style on his bike wearing a kamikaze jacket and someone catches on.

So any ideas?

Thanks a tonne in advance

runpup

Re: Little Help

Post by runpup » Apr 19th, '11, 18:24

PseudotsugaMenziesii wrote:I am trying to find this drama but I am having troulbe find it again.

It's about a girl in high school who's brother takes care of her and he writes super girly manga for a living but of course he's an exgangster/bosozoku. So no one can know that he's the author or there will be a scandal. Of course the girl gets in trouble so he shows up Hero style on his bike wearing a kamikaze jacket and someone catches on.

So any ideas?

Thanks a tonne in advance
Yasuko to Kenji
http://jdorama.com/drama.1324.htm

PseudotsugaMenziesii

Post by PseudotsugaMenziesii » Apr 19th, '11, 18:42

Thanks that was driving me crazy.

Ikeuchi_Aya

a little help plz :)

Post by Ikeuchi_Aya » Apr 22nd, '11, 17:52

Konbanwa,

I am trying to find one particular drama that i have seen a gif for on the forum. Does anyone in here know what drama this may be?

any help would be much appreciated it
Gomenasai!!!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/f ... 0_gif2.gif

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Re: a little help plz :)

Post by The Chaos » Apr 22nd, '11, 18:07

Ikeuchi_Aya wrote:Konbanwa,

I am trying to find one particular drama that i have seen a gif for on the forum. Does anyone in here know what drama this may be?

any help would be much appreciated it
Gomenasai!!!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/f ... 0_gif2.gif
It is Sailor Fuku to Kikanju :-)

Ikeuchi_Aya

arigato chaos :)

Post by Ikeuchi_Aya » Apr 22nd, '11, 18:31

awesome, i will def check it out .... i know it is an action drama, but do you know if it is any good? either way, thanks 4 the quick reply :thumright:

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Re: arigato chaos :)

Post by The Chaos » Apr 22nd, '11, 18:49

Ikeuchi_Aya wrote:awesome, i will def check it out .... i know it is an action drama, but do you know if it is any good? either way, thanks 4 the quick reply :thumright:
I saw it long time ago but I remember its was good ^^

fujitak

Post by fujitak » Apr 26th, '11, 09:34

Is there hardsub for Gantz the first movie?

I heard that the second movie had great success in japan recently.

Same question about Ashita no joe : Is there a team that took the project?

Zarxrax

Post by Zarxrax » Apr 27th, '11, 03:43

Are there any Taiga dramas that have been completely subbed into English?
I would like to try one.

PoetTamashi

Post by PoetTamashi » Apr 28th, '11, 22:18

Quick Question: Where can I find the "Clone baby" Videos and subs. I am adoring the series

Strife91

Post by Strife91 » May 4th, '11, 00:47

Is there a site like Mydramalist, but good?

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 4th, '11, 01:45

Strife91 wrote:Is there a site like Mydramalist, but good?
That site is very unique. I haven't seen one quite like it.

fujitak

Post by fujitak » May 23rd, '11, 15:14

is there team which will sb Live action Ashita no joe with yamapi as main actor?

JaJe

Post by JaJe » May 24th, '11, 10:26

fujitak wrote:is there team which will sb Live action Ashita no joe with yamapi as main actor?
I bet there will be some team to sub it, but I´m afraid it will take some months before they are able to. We´ll just have to wait and see.

theuncontactable
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by theuncontactable » May 24th, '11, 11:04

fujitak wrote:is there team which will sb Live action Ashita no joe with yamapi as main actor?
Since it's based on a manga/anime it would most likely be subbed by an anime subbing group and because it's a movie you won't be able to find it on D-addicts.

Use your Google Fu to find it elsewhere.

hannah_clarice

Post by hannah_clarice » May 25th, '11, 13:00

Is this a drama?
:O

chatchalita
Thailand

Post by chatchalita » May 25th, '11, 22:26

Hi, I was into this band called cocoa otoko recently...and I cannot find the drama called Heaven's Rock, which they are played in it. This Drama is 2010 drama and air in KTV. Another drama i want to watch is oretachi wa tenshi da! No angel No luck, which is air in TV Tokyo in 2009. If anyone knows about this two drama please tell me. Thank you very much :)

kuroi tsuki

Post by kuroi tsuki » May 27th, '11, 03:58

hi um how many hana yori dango special are there?

fujitak

[Jmovie] Confession 2010

Post by fujitak » Jun 18th, '11, 16:56

I have a question for those who watch the movie CONFESSION 2010.
On the last scene the professor (the one who the daughter was murdered by two students) said to the murderer something like "your time for redumption begins now....i'm just kiding"

When she said that, does she mean that se don't believe that her student could be forgivable for his act or does she mean that the fact that the bomb (made by the student) exploded in his mother's office and that his mother was blown away are all lies ?
Last edited by fujitak on Jun 18th, '11, 17:41, edited 3 times in total.

complexfest

Post by complexfest » Jun 18th, '11, 17:11

I think that it 's a rather open ending.

It leaves it to the audience to decide.It's up to you to choose what you want to believe.

wang_noi

Post by wang_noi » Jun 19th, '11, 15:34

Does anyone know about Happy Mania? It was aired in 1998 (Long time ago)
I have been searching about half a year, but I didn't have any sign of it.
I found only trailor in YT. I really want to watch it.
Have anybody seen it? Please help me :cry:

rozy858

Post by rozy858 » Jun 19th, '11, 23:21

where i can find English sub for drama walking butterfly

fujitak

Post by fujitak » Jun 20th, '11, 17:32

i heard that NHK drama in 2011 told about the story of a yanki who is also mangaka for girls. But he hide his job from his friends afraid by their reaction.

Someone knows the title of this drama?

thanks.

hannah_clarice

Post by hannah_clarice » Jun 21st, '11, 12:16

kuroi tsuki wrote:hi um how many hana yori dango special are there?
only 1 :D
here:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango#Specials

icehism

Post by icehism » Jul 11th, '11, 01:03

Anyone know any groups planning to sub any of these 3 dramas?
Hana kimi 2011, ikemen desu ne, and ouran high school host club?

xploring

Post by xploring » Jul 11th, '11, 03:06

icehism wrote:Anyone know any groups planning to sub any of these 3 dramas?
Hana kimi 2011, ikemen desu ne, and ouran high school host club?
http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fans ... ummer_2011

L'Arc

Post by L'Arc » Aug 1st, '11, 20:34

Hello :)

There's a track in Beautiful Life (JDrama) that is not in the soundtrack and I really want to know its name, i've searched everywhere and coudn't find it.
But before I post the video, I need to know if this is the right thread to ask. I don't want to upload a clip of something that is subbed by another group and not get any help :(

Thanks.

transform

Post by transform » Aug 10th, '11, 22:56

Hello everyone
I register now. I was looking for eng sub for jdrama first kiss.but it dropped.i find only ep 1s eng sub.i really need them.please someone help me to find.

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by k361 » Aug 10th, '11, 23:41

transform wrote:I register now. I was looking for eng sub for jdrama first kiss.but it dropped.i find only ep 1s eng sub.i really need them.please someone help me to find.
welcome to d-addicts.

From First Kiss exists a hardsubbed version from SARS
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +kiss+sars
http://www.sars-fansubs.com/

I dont know softsubs.

transform

Post by transform » Aug 11th, '11, 19:19

k361 wrote:
transform wrote:I register now. I was looking for eng sub for jdrama first kiss.but it dropped.i find only ep 1s eng sub.i really need them.please someone help me to find.
welcome to d-addicts.

From First Kiss exists a hardsubbed version from SARS
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +kiss+sars
http://www.sars-fansubs.com/

I dont know softsubs.
thank you..but i need only eng sub T.T

Doctorhabib

What are the best Highschool Teacher Dramas ?

Post by Doctorhabib » Aug 25th, '11, 12:11

There are allot of dramas about highschool teachers

but which one do you think is the best ?

lambent

Looking for the title of a 1990's Japanese Drama

Post by lambent » Aug 28th, '11, 09:25

When I was younger, I watched a Japanese Drama that was aired on KIKU TV (Honolulu). This was around the mid-1990's.

The main characters are three guys who dream about flying airplanes -- or the plot has something to do with flying for one of them. The actors are tanned I think. There is a particular scene where one of the guys is talking about dating/kissing girls so one of them shows the other how to kiss by gently kissing him. It was a drama about growing up, chasing after dreams -- but I was a kid when I watched it with my brother.

If you know what this Japanese Drama is called, I would be very thankful!!!!