For New Members - Introduce Yourselves!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
chitato_80

Post by chitato_80 » Apr 1st, '05, 02:21

I'm not new to bittorrent nor p2p file sharing...I'm also not newbie to Chinese / korean / japanese dramas.. . but I'm new here.
Daddicts rocks!! I predict that I will be checking in to this forum on a daily basis from now on :D

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Apr 1st, '05, 08:55

Thanks yt_toshi for the suggestion. Also sorry if my message is misunderstood. Maybe when I mention that some of my DL is not complette, it may sounds like a complain, but I'm actually not complaining..."my one thousandths apologies"....when I said my many many great thanks, that's including all the hosts of this site, and all the seeders, subtitlers, and everybody....once again "many many great thanks for the great work and for making this site an enjoyable site to stop by"....also once again, "my one thousandths apologies" if I offend anybody.

amau

Post by amau » Apr 1st, '05, 18:03

i luv asian drama. thx d-addicts

sally2005

Post by sally2005 » Apr 1st, '05, 18:31

i hv become d-addicts 's member for a month now . i am a big fan of tvb drama . i heard ppl talking abt downloading movie , drama & tv show from internet long time ago but i couldn't believe it is real , especially tvb drama BUT now i believe it is real ! :lol god , i love d-addicts . it makes my life easier and joyfull :lol
to those seeders thankyou soooo much . may i share some comments ? pls pls seed more of tvb's serie especially the serie with tvb top star taking part such : jessica hsuan , flora chan , nick cheung , kevin cheng , louis koo , gallen lo , kwong wah , roger kwok , maggie siu etc etc :-)

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Apr 1st, '05, 18:50

mimmi wrote:Thanks yt_toshi for the suggestion. Also sorry if my message is misunderstood. Maybe when I mention that some of my DL is not complette, it may sounds like a complain, but I'm actually not complaining..."my one thousandths apologies"....when I said my many many great thanks, that's including all the hosts of this site, and all the seeders, subtitlers, and everybody....once again "many many great thanks for the great work and for making this site an enjoyable site to stop by"....also once again, "my one thousandths apologies" if I offend anybody.
No problem, mimmi :-) Actually, you don't offend anyone when you mention that your dl is not complete as long as the issue can be corrected by anyone in the forum. I see people run into this problem, so your not alone. :D

Nikko

Post by Nikko » Apr 6th, '05, 17:49

Hi, I'm Nikko and I'm new! :D
Nice to meet everyone here!
I am astonished by all the many asian dramas available here. I have been here once before but because of a computer problem I could only view a few files and thought that that was all there was. Now I know all the hard work you all put in, and I'm sp grateful!

I'm 20 and have been a dorama fan for a few years. I saw many of last Spring's drama (especially Denchi ga kireru made) when I lived in Japan for a couple of months last year so I'm so happy to be able to see them again with English subtitles cause I'm not completely able to understand Japanese yet. :cry:
Hehe

Glad to meet you all, and hope we can be friends.

supi

i'm news

Post by supi » Apr 8th, '05, 09:23

i just come in
but i want to help
but how
tell me what to do

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: i'm news

Post by DarReNz » Apr 8th, '05, 09:31

supi wrote:i just come in
but i want to help
but how
tell me what to do
but firstly what can you do lol :lol anyway enjoy yourself here :P

haha land

Post by haha land » Apr 8th, '05, 09:44

DarReNz wrote:
but i want to help
but how
tell me what to do
but firstly what can you do lol :lol anyway enjoy yourself here :P
LOL :P

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Apr 8th, '05, 10:07

i'm news or i'm new?

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Apr 8th, '05, 10:16

what are NEWS doing here??? :crazy:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 8th, '05, 10:35

does that mean i'm 'olds'?? :blink

zahiri

Post by zahiri » Apr 8th, '05, 11:03

but i want to help
but how
tell me what to do
ehemm *cough* maybe buy 'Imagine 'J drama and upload it here.. :P??? kindda straight huh... :pale:

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Apr 8th, '05, 18:52

i'm scott... hello there people.

mii-chan

Post by mii-chan » Apr 8th, '05, 19:27

Hi everyone... I got addicted to drama in '98 when I went to Japan for the first time.
Unfortunately it is kind of difficult to get japanese stuff around here so I've been suffering from severe withdrawal symptoms for quite a while. I'm glad to have found this site, now I can finally enjoy my addiction again! Yattaaaaaa!

Nikko

Post by Nikko » Apr 9th, '05, 03:55

Hey Mii-chan!
I miss j dorama from when I was in Japan too. I went there just last year and saw most of the ones everyone is currently downloading here :)
But this gives me a chance to see them with English subtitles!

Welcome! I'm new too.

kjamc

Hi everybody

Post by kjamc » Apr 9th, '05, 15:06

I am new here but I have been watching drama from asia for like the past year when I can. I currently don't have a broadband connection. Watching these dramas are fun and different from usual American T.V. Better in my opinion. Well just wanted to say hi.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 10th, '05, 03:35

mii-chan, Nikko, and kjamc: aloha and welcome to d-addicts! hope to see you around the board!

krono225

Post by krono225 » Apr 10th, '05, 07:22

Hey people. Thanks for the good work on this site. I've been looking at D-Addicts for a while... I finally found the courage to join a forum for the first time.

Hope to see you all around!

p.s. - if someone can seed "Return of the Condor Heroes 1998 ep3", that'd be awesome!

rainrukawa

Post by rainrukawa » Apr 10th, '05, 08:28

Hello~ Name's Rain.. and the Rukawa part is not my last name <-< Anyway~ Nice to meet you all~ This seems like a really friendly forum and it has nice torrents =D

ASIAN UNDEFINED

Post by ASIAN UNDEFINED » Apr 10th, '05, 19:42

hihi im new as well as you can see :P:P if i had money, i would paypal :) i like this site! :wub:

bandkanon

Post by bandkanon » Apr 11th, '05, 02:32

Oh thank god....I gave up on Asian Dramas a year ago cause I can never get all the episodes and it was nigh impossible to get missing ones...finally someone's got the time and energy to organize this community together. Awesome job on the series of the month. Now I can finally start watching dramas again.

ErickDM

Post by ErickDM » Apr 11th, '05, 02:51

Oh oh!!! Pity I didn´t saw this post first!!! =/

I wanted to reply my first post here!!! :cry:

Hi hi!!! I´m new here!!! Hee hee!!! Just registered!!! I´m still exploring D-addicts!!! :D

I´m Erick and I´m kinda new in these forum stuffs... I started in a BoA´s forum and now I´m also trying some drama ones cuz I like them both!!! XD

Btw is there any abbreviation/nick to D-addicts??? Just wondering!!! ^^

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 11th, '05, 03:06

ErickDM wrote:Oh oh!!! Pity I didn´t saw this post first!!! =/

I wanted to reply my first post here!!! :cry:

Hi hi!!! I´m new here!!! Hee hee!!! Just registered!!! I´m still exploring D-addicts!!! :D

I´m Erick and I´m kinda new in these forum stuffs... I started in a BoA´s forum and now I´m also trying some drama ones cuz I like them both!!! XD

Btw is there any abbreviation/nick to D-addicts??? Just wondering!!! ^^
Drama-Addicts :-)

ErickDM

Post by ErickDM » Apr 11th, '05, 03:25

DarReNz wrote: Drama-Addicts :-)
:O I think I didn´t expressed myself properly... so sorry... :unsure:

I mean... is there a short name for D-addicts?? Or maybe D-addicts is already a short name??? I was thinking of something like... DA, D-A... :fear:

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 11th, '05, 03:27

ErickDM wrote:
DarReNz wrote: Drama-Addicts :-)
:O I think I didn´t expressed myself properly... so sorry... :unsure:

I mean... is there a short name for D-addicts?? Or maybe D-addicts is already a short name??? I was thinking of something like... DA, D-A... :fear:
yeah many people refer it to D-A / d-a in short :mrgreen:

ErickDM

Post by ErickDM » Apr 11th, '05, 03:36

DarReNz wrote: yeah many people refer it to D-A / d-a in short :mrgreen:
Oh!!! Cool!!! Hehe :P

Thank you so much!!! Image

jonogunn

Post by jonogunn » Apr 11th, '05, 13:19

hey I am also somewhat new. I don't post that often and dunno wut to say so,....d-addict rocks! :mrgreen:

A.K

Post by A.K » Apr 12th, '05, 00:42

Hello! :-)

tapestrybabe

Post by tapestrybabe » Apr 12th, '05, 21:41

hello...

my name is TJ...
a friend recommended me this site...
when it comes to
checking out korean dramas...

i suppose i'm just trying to navigate this site...
to see what it has to offer...

Lyra

New here

Post by Lyra » Apr 12th, '05, 21:51

Fun fun. I just happened to stumble onto this site when searching for a drama. This place seems really cool. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the stuff; I knew nothing about Asian dramas before I came here! Thanks all for takin' the time to set this place up!!

Sweet_bunny87

hellooo.. n pls help meee..

Post by Sweet_bunny87 » Apr 13th, '05, 10:03

Well..im kinda of a new member in this forum..
i love taiwanese and korean dramas so much..
im practiacally so crazy bout them.. :P
anyway... im kinda lost on how 2 download da drama so i can watch them..
so..can any1tell me in detail on how can i download them properly pls,... :roll
ive tried so many times..but it doesnt work..when i tried 2 open da file nuthin happen ... :-(
pls..helpme..n thanx so much

:wub:
Attachments
Cast4.jpg
Cast4.jpg (20.7 KiB) Viewed 8668 times

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: hellooo.. n pls help meee..

Post by DarReNz » Apr 13th, '05, 10:15

Sweet_bunny87 wrote:Well..im kinda of a new member in this forum..
i love taiwanese and korean dramas so much..
im practiacally so crazy bout them.. :P
anyway... im kinda lost on how 2 download da drama so i can watch them..
so..can any1tell me in detail on how can i download them properly pls,... :roll
ive tried so many times..but it doesnt work..when i tried 2 open da file nuthin happen ... :-(
pls..helpme..n thanx so much

:wub:
you are spamming 3 threads :roll

love_hearts

Post by love_hearts » Apr 17th, '05, 03:08

Hi I'm new here to D-Addicts. My name is Leonora =) 18 years old ^^;;. I hope I meet some new friends here ^_~

sleepyhead

Post by sleepyhead » Apr 17th, '05, 03:22

Hi everyone!
:D

sofee

Post by sofee » Apr 19th, '05, 01:22

In Private Message (PM), there is an Outbox and a Sentbox. What's the difference? I suspect one refers to " Sent but Not Read by the Intended Recipient" and the other means "Sent and Read". Now which is which? I have been deleteing from both boxes and I do not wish to delete those that have not been read!

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 19th, '05, 01:30

sofee wrote:In Private Message (PM), there is an Outbox and a Sentbox. What's the difference? I suspect one refers to " Sent but Not Read by the Intended Recipient" and the other means "Sent and Read". Now which is which? I have been deleteing from both boxes and I do not wish to delete those that have not been read!
it has been explained before when you send a PM, it will be stored in Outbox until the person have read the message it then goes into your Sentbox :-)

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Apr 19th, '05, 01:34

DarReNz wrote:
sofee wrote:In Private Message (PM), there is an Outbox and a Sentbox. What's the difference? I suspect one refers to " Sent but Not Read by the Intended Recipient" and the other means "Sent and Read". Now which is which? I have been deleteing from both boxes and I do not wish to delete those that have not been read!
it has been explained before when you send a PM, it will be stored in Outbox until the person have read the message it then goes into your Sentbox :-)
Wow, thanks, I never knew that. :lol

And welcome to the new members. :-)

Alvin Koo

Hallow!!

Post by Alvin Koo » Apr 19th, '05, 01:43

Hi everyone!! Im new to this sites!!! Any intro to nice hongkong dramas? Im searching for an old hkdramas called " The Good Man." Hope i can find it here one day :-) Anyway just sending my regards to all fellows buddies and sisters :lol

nosee

Post by nosee » Apr 20th, '05, 19:03

Hi!

I've d-loaded doramas from d-addicts for a while, but just recently registered to the forums. I've watched only j-doramas till now (GTO, Majo no jouken, Yamato Nadeshiko, My Little Chef, Koibumi, Virgin Road, currently watchin' Gokusen, can't wait second season to come out with english subs :roll), but i am willing to try other asian dramas too in the future.

plongan

Post by plongan » Apr 20th, '05, 19:42

hello!
At home It has always been my older brother who downloaded stuff and I just watched it, but I recently moved out and am on my own, so when I found this site it was like God sent! :D
thanks to all who helps this site to exist!

Trdle

Yo all!

Post by Trdle » Apr 23rd, '05, 01:21

Yo!

I'm new here, just wanted to say hi to you all!
And i would also like to ask if anyone recommends some good series?
I like "smart" series, when you should think alot, "who is the killer?" etc, and series with good sword fights(if there are any :>).
I did like the movie Azumi thou.

Thx

samgoody01

help, im a newbe here

Post by samgoody01 » Apr 24th, '05, 14:13

hi guys, im new here and i was just wondering if u guys can help me find the torrent files for talented boys and beautiful girls it greatly help me out

ty

Spylo-pate

Post by Spylo-pate » Apr 24th, '05, 20:16

Hi ^^

I'm french :-) and i like very much Jdrama and Kdrama !!!!!!! and i have donwload all in this site hihi ^^

My last dramas that i have look is Delightful Girl (sassy girl) and it's my prefere dramas i like humour and romantisme in her !! it's the must ^^
if not i have see long vacation it's good too ^^

Finaly All Kdramas and Jdramas Are very very very Good !!!!!!
but so much translate in french :s for me not a probleme ^^

I wait the futur translate of Sassy girl !! ep 10 to 17 :) ^^ :wub:

ciaa

YangAhBang

hi

Post by YangAhBang » Apr 25th, '05, 08:40

hello everyone.

i'm new here.. i hope i'll enjoy this forum..

:)

otcho

Post by otcho » Apr 25th, '05, 08:46

hi and welcome

damarikomu

Post by damarikomu » Apr 25th, '05, 10:39

hey hey^^ I'm new here... I iz from Belgium and I like accidently downed an episode from H2 and I wuz totally hooked.. hehe, so I found you guyz whilst searching for sum more episodes XD

insyte

Post by insyte » Apr 26th, '05, 20:53

Hi! Im not exactly new, its just that I only lurk and post sporadically :)

*visited the forums to read about a recently banned member who also posted similar threads in another forum*

Anyway I love this site, thanks for fulfilling all my jdorama needs :)

junsu_luver

Post by junsu_luver » Apr 28th, '05, 01:32

hey, i like this forum alot because it has some of the things that i've been looking for. i'm new here but hope that i can make friends here....eheheheh

about me:

my name is Kia and i'm fourteen years old. i like to surf the net...eheheheh...especially for kpop related things or movies and dramas...

well that;s all....

stella_83

Post by stella_83 » Apr 29th, '05, 08:16

Hi! I'm new here. I felt so happy to join in this forum cos i can download many ost from my favourite dramas. I really like dis forum very much. Nice to meet you all! :-)

Argentumfeles

Post by Argentumfeles » May 3rd, '05, 16:27

:D Hello everyone! I'm new to the whole drama thing, and since I watched anime on a regular basis someone recommended I start on JDrama. ^__^ Little did I know it would become another obsession! I really like the "Drama of the week" idea because I had no clue where to start. I'm also following Lunch Queen now~ that show rocks! Anyways, nice to meet you all. Regards from the Netherlands.

:blink I should get myself a decent icon and signature.

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » May 4th, '05, 23:19

:D uuuhhhmm.. I'm not really new here.. But I never said hello... SO I'll do now.
Hi to you all. Nice to meet you... And a huge Thank you to all the people sharing all th great drama. I'm really happy about this.
Thank you all so much...

Well, I'm from Austria... I was looking for "Pride" JDrama... then I landed here... ^-^
Thank you a lot!!!! You all rock!!! ^_____^ :lol

thandie

Post by thandie » May 6th, '05, 17:12

Hello, everybody!
I'm new here, but i'm a new fan of drama too. I'm not very good in english because I'm french but that's a good opportunity to get better my poor english. :pale:
I'm 21years. I love Asia, and I want know the most thing about its culture. I'm fan of manga since a very long time. But now, I want see another things. And I find japanese, chinese and koreans boys more beautiful than french guys. Sorry, les mecs... :P That's why my boyfriend is cambodgian (?!) :wub:
So, I hope to pass some good times here.

LisZy

Post by LisZy » May 9th, '05, 15:48

Hi everyone!!
Im new here..Im so happy that i found this forum..cause i love asian dramas and movies!!
my fav is japanesse drama,even i like chinese and korean too...but it was different :mrgreen:
I love jdrama bcoz sometimes it was funny and sad in the same time..
Korean is too mellow but still have nive plot..
Chinese is combination of all ...
Well, nice to meet you guys!!!

mimmi

Post by mimmi » May 9th, '05, 20:52

damarikomu wrote:hey hey^^ I'm new here... I iz from Belgium and I like accidently downed an episode from H2 and I wuz totally hooked.. hehe, so I found you guyz whilst searching for sum more episodes XD
welcome!... I found this site two months ago....I was also dl-ing H2 from animesuki site, so that was how I stumbled upon d-addicts site when I was looking for more H2 episodes too. I heard about d-addicts from SARS site before, but I never look into it....now I'm so glad that I found it.... become addicted, found more addicting dramas....by the way, your location "Belgium land of chocolate goodness"....talking about Belgian chocolate, I had some of some those chocolates a while ago....an aquaintance of mine visited Belgium and brought back some, they were exceptionally great....

mimmi

Re: hi

Post by mimmi » May 9th, '05, 21:13

YangAhBang wrote:hello everyone.

i'm new here.. i hope i'll enjoy this forum..

:)
welcome!....I think you'll enjoy it...lots of interesting things to talk about, lots of dramas to dl, some OST to your favorite drama to dl...and mostly, lots of interesting people on this site....

mayjunella

Post by mayjunella » May 12th, '05, 03:56

hi everyone i'm from the philippines hope you accommodate me and thank you MABUHAY KAYONG LAHAT :wub:

craziegurl

Post by craziegurl » May 13th, '05, 03:24

Hi everyone!!! I stumbled on this site not so long ago, and I am hooked!! Always loved watching asian dramas :)

Yi3

Post by Yi3 » May 17th, '05, 17:06

Wut Up everyone!

Just registered and find this site to be pretty cool. Found this out from a buddy named Phinn. Thanx, Phinn!

Yi3

Tao Libra

Greetings!

Post by Tao Libra » May 18th, '05, 18:20

I discovered D-Addicts through a link in the forum at JPopSuki. Although that tracker's main theme is music, someone had posted a torrent for the J-Dorama "Hero" (Takuya Kimura, Takako Matsu), which I downloaded out of mere curiosity... and since it was excellent, I decided to try some more Japanese TV at once.

I've started with "Trick" (Abe Hiroshi, Nakamura Yukie), for no particular reason other than the fact that I like Abe Hiroshi in his supporting part in "Hero" -- and as I'm sure all of you who have seen it already know, "Trick" is absolutely hilarious. I've only gotten and watched the first 7 episodes of Season 1 so far, but I was hooked after just the first episode. (Which is why I'm eagerly leeching 8, 9 and 10 right now.)

:lol

I'd like to thank all the kind people who have been popping on to seed as I've been getting each episode in turn. I have no idea who any of you are, since I can't seem to find any Seeders/Leechers list, like most torrent trackers have, so I've tried to return the favor by continuing to upload until there doesn't appear to be any other leechers downloading from me anyway. (I watch the "Advanced" window in BitTornado to make sure, too.) I can't seem to find anything on the site that lists my own overall ratio, either; so I've tried to make sure that I seed everything I get until I've got at least 1.5 or better on each item.

Anyway, I'm glad I found D-Addicts! I'm addicted!

adrian22

Post by adrian22 » May 19th, '05, 11:43

this place is really cool!!! D addicts rox foreva!!

andycjw

Post by andycjw » May 22nd, '05, 18:03

it's great to have a site like this that shares japanese drama to the rest of the world, nice work!

jcweex

Hi

Post by jcweex » May 23rd, '05, 07:19

Hi to everyone. I'm Jen. I'm a big fan of asian dramas. I've read some of the post and links from a lot of people. And it helped me a lot. So, thank you. And Hope all of you guys have a great day.

its_only_me

Hey everyone!

Post by its_only_me » May 25th, '05, 08:11

I'm new here, and just saying hello to make some friendsss :cry: :lol
okieee bye!!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Hey everyone!

Post by lilswtangel » May 25th, '05, 08:26

its_only_me wrote:I'm new here, and just saying hello to make some friendsss :cry: :lol
okieee bye!!
hey~ welcome to D-A!!!
oooooooooooh............this is a good chance to show off DAMIT's (D-Addicts' Moderators, Information Technology) great work~ :-)
you may find these two threads either very helpful or very welcoming. you decide which. :D
thread #1
thread #2
enjoy your stay at D-A and hope you become a regular here~ :-)

otcho

Post by otcho » May 25th, '05, 08:38

hi and welcome

amiracle

Post by amiracle » May 25th, '05, 08:48

Hi there and welcome, fellow newbie! :)

May we have a fun time staying here! :P

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » May 25th, '05, 08:50

Hello and welcome to our family!!!!!!

Tekuza

Post by Tekuza » May 25th, '05, 09:22

Hajime mashitte... :D Hope you do enjoy and learn the rules and enjoy d-addicts :lol

jcweex

Post by jcweex » May 26th, '05, 04:54

hi, can someone teach me how to insert moving pictures on the messages?

appreciate any help. thanks in advance :-)

amiracle

Post by amiracle » May 26th, '05, 05:34

Click on the profile link (top of page), then click on the profile tab, followed by clicking on 'signature'. There you can add images/text, and those will be displayed under your posts!

spundit

Post by spundit » May 27th, '05, 17:18

Hi i am new to the site. This website is absolutely amazing!

urbwar

Post by urbwar » May 28th, '05, 17:49

Hi everyone. I'm Gerry. I found this site yesterday while doing a google search, and decided to register. I read over the FAQ, and am now introducing myself here. This is a great site/forum, and I am looking forward to seeing what is available here. I'm also glad to see the site is affiliated with yesasia.com, a place where I've purchased a few of the asian films in my collection :-)

Luthiel

Post by Luthiel » Jun 1st, '05, 20:11

Hi everyone. I finally decided to register... >___>

I shouldn't be so shy. And THANKS to D-Addicts ! It's such an awesome place.

apples

Post by apples » Jun 1st, '05, 20:23

Awesome!! Welcome to d-addicts! :lol