Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Jul 20th, '10, 21:02

yep, i think he will remain under Johnny's association, he is the producer of LA and USA upcoming tour if i'm not mistaken!
here's what he said :
It's been a long time, this is Akanishi.

The LA concert has ended and preparation for the US tour is in progress, currently I am making new songs.

As you probably may know, it has been decided that I will work solo from now on.

If I had to say the reason, it would be a difference in direction.

It doesn't mean I hate the members or the relationship between us became tangled up so please don't worry (laughs) I like everyone.

I have caused KAT-TUN all kinds of trouble from big to small. I'm sorry. Thank you. And it was fun.

Most of all, I have caused confusion and disorder amongst the fans who have supported me. I truly feel the need to apologize. I'm sorry.

Now, everyone. it seems as if everything is over but it's not like I'm going to stop working. Basically nothing is going to change.

Singing, Acting, Dancing, I will continue all of this.

It's just that personally, as I have done in the LA performances, I want to keep the US, Asia, and Europe as well as other countries in my field of vision as I work.

Of course, I want to work a lot in Japan as well so please, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Akanishi Jin
credits to : http://i-heart-jin.livejournal.com/2856 ... 29#t814229

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 20th, '10, 23:31

We can just suppor thim and stay here for him :) He will need us!! ;)

Piccamilly

Post by Piccamilly » Jul 21st, '10, 07:32

Yeah,we can't do much else than staying here and supporting him in his solo career,whether it'll be in the US,Europe or Japan!:) I'm just really glad he mentioned Europe in his future plans,I don't think I'll be able to attend the US autumn tour and I was getting so sad :(
Anyway,I've ordered my BANDAGE BLURAY copy!!! Jin in FULL HD!XD can't wait! <3

Puszedli

Post by Puszedli » Jul 21st, '10, 08:43

I'm really sad and heartbroken too. First the DBSK (who were my 2nd fav band) now K-T. Can't believe that I can't watch them perform again together on tv and concerts. Maybe just on the new years countdown. Their music was reaally special to me and his voice will be really missing. I'm going to miss him on the PV-s, making ofs and factory scenes. I wanted so badly to watch them perform No more pain together. :((
In Big Bang Tae Yang and GD could have a solo album and they didn't quit, why couldn't this happen in the JE?
Maybe this is a good decision and Jin has to bear the risk but I hope he will be successful and I really hope they will sing together again, like on a special event. Maybe they will be on the same dorama together. I don't know. I think for some days we have to cry and being sad and then smile again. Time heals the wounds. Really want to see Jin perform in EU, I def would go.
And I will tresure Arashi's kizuna more. I hope their relationship remains good and we will have lots of Akame moment later, too. Now it's not "forbidden" anymore.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jul 24th, '10, 19:35

newshfan subbed Jin's FC(johnny's fan club) video on July 22

check it here
http://newshfan.livejournal.com/202153.html

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jul 25th, '10, 02:05

At the botom of JE INDEX

http://indexjevideos.freehostia.com/

"Regarding Jin's leave from kat-tun, I have to say that I wont add him here as "KAT-TUN's Akanishi Jin" anymore since he's not a member of the group but he's still a johnny so I'll add his videos of course. You can find them in KAT-TUN list (I'm gonna do it as I did with Uchi or Kusano before, they both are in NEWS list for example, no changes). I won't change anything in the old videos though, he's still KAT-TUN's Akanishi Jin in old footage. The only thing that changes is that he won't have the "kat-tun" added before or a color to represent him. Ja ne!"

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jul 25th, '10, 19:32

Bandage DVD LE version has been topped Oricon collective DVD chart (including movie, music, drama, variety show and etc) for three days. I hope it can keep ranking good in the chart for the whole week.

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Jul 25th, '10, 20:19

Jin's pre-concert interview with jrockrevolution :

http://www.jrockrevolution.com/index.ph ... d-jin.html

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 27th, '10, 14:10

At least we get to have interviews (magazines, tv...) we have had whole periods of nothing 8)

By the way i have been having problems to get into D-addicts this past days :glare: hope won't have them in the next ones!

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jul 27th, '10, 17:57

I watched the movie.

It has some directing problems but since it's Kobayshi's first movie, it's quite understandable. Other than that it's a good movie. I love it. I feel like going back and watching it again and again. There are some scenes will deeply touch your soul. I'll say narration wise it's not pefect, but it's a very nice and sincere movie.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jul 28th, '10, 18:52

I just watched it was okay, i wouldnt go and jump saying its one of the best.
Full review later.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jul 28th, '10, 20:04

just let people know newshfan finished soft-sub for Bandage

http://newshfan.livejournal.com/202555.html
Karate-ka wrote:I just watched it was okay, i wouldnt go and jump saying its one of the best.
Full review later.
it'll be fun to read review. I did mine in Chinese. Maybe I should do an English one too 8)

Kobayashi tried to say too many things at one time, the middle part was a little messy and something critical was missing in the plot. I still like this movie a lot because it has some good points you can't find in other movies.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jul 28th, '10, 22:14

Mirokujin wrote:just let people know newshfan finished soft-sub for Bandage

http://newshfan.livejournal.com/202555.html
Karate-ka wrote:I just watched it was okay, i wouldnt go and jump saying its one of the best.
Full review later.
it'll be fun to read review. I did mine in Chinese. Maybe I should do an English one too 8)

Kobayashi tried to say too many things at one time, the middle part was a little messy and something critical was missing in the plot. I still like this movie a lot because it has some good points you can't find in other movies.
Yeah thats the one i downloaded.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jul 29th, '10, 19:13

Here is mine long SPOILERIFIC movie review of BANDAGE.
Mind you i am very critical of this movie.
Bandage

Director: Kobayashi Takeshi

Starring: Akanishi Jin, Kie Kitano, Anne Watanabe,

Despite the fact it was heavily marketed around the music, the movie is rather about the relationship of Natsu (Akanishi) and Suzuki (Kie). The movie begins with Lands preparing for act, later on its revealed it was some kind of audition or a competition (think Idols or x Factor). However that wasn’t visually revealed. Immediately (if you liked to nitpick) the editing is totally off. I think in the original cut it was supposed to be different, I think it was supposed to be LANDS preparing then the opening sequence with the cast names. But in this it was mashed up, maybe for the time limit but to do that it seems pretty stupid. Two girls are on a playground, discussing Lands about how they stayed on that talent show. Not much here but in this scene its revealed how Suzuki discovered Lands thanks to her friend Miharu (Anne). Miharu gives her a CD from Lands, the reason why is kind of weird. It has to do with the situation that Miharu is in and why she is giving it. If you think about it that doesn’t make sense. So the next thing you know, Suzuki meets Miharu in a CD shop. Now throughout the movie there is always a notification of how many time has passed since the last scene in the movie timeline. In this there was nothing, they just randomly said it was “a long times no see” (referring to the characters). Suzuki wants to buy the new CD from Lands, since she is a fan Miharu asked her if she wants to go to a concert. Of course she says yes, but it wasn’t shown visually. I wonder how long this movie actually is cause it seemed there was a lot of stuff cut out. Suzuki listens to the CD; the first song was Hatachi No Sensou. In this scene she cries, that would be explained why later on. But initially it makes this beginning pretty confusing. The girls got the tickets and went to the concert. The second song was Olympos, performed by LANDS (duh). After the show the female Piano Player Arumi (Shibamoto), argues with Kenji (Kasahara) about how he made a mistake, Ryuji (Nobuaki) backs Kenji by telling that she’s being a pain all day. She says stuff back which pisses off Ryuji; he asks if he can punch her. Kenji asked if she could be nicer to which she replied that Rockers aren’t supposed to be nice. Then walks away, in the hallway she meets Natsu who is intentionally trying to hug and maybe kiss her. She pushes him Away, which resulted Natsu to go “fucker, f***”. Let me point out that it’s not much of a change from Jin himself. He actually plays a more extremer version of himself. Let’s say he plays the Jin that the tabloid is making him to be.

Suzuki and Miharu are sneaking to the back stage, Suzuki bums into Kenji making her drop a contact lens, Kenji helps to find her contact, she shows her the other one but Natsu the dumb ass he is bums also into her and drops the other one. In this scene it’s revealed that Natsu starts to like Suzuki, first he was acting as an ass but when he saw the face of Suzuki he volunteer to help. After they found one of the contacts (and the other one was shattered) Natsu invites the two girls to a drink. Later the manager Yukari (Ayumi) finds out that the girls are not part of the staff or anything related to the band and asks them to leave. She asks why Natsu bring strangers into their night out. Natsu then came with an excuse that Suzuki is a relative. This is odd, because in the movie they knew Natsu liked her. If she was supposed to be a relative wouldn’t that be strange. Any way Natsu tells her to wait somewhere. He will pick her up, now he was supposed to be bringing her home. But while driving he came with an excuse that he has no gas. So he drove back to his apartment. Now this is probably a scene in which fan girls never dare to imagine. Natsu was trying to get Suzuki in bed; first off all this was almost a rape scene. Secondly he is some 20 something guy, she is Underage. Was Natsu supposed to be a pedophile? Any way Natsu rambles about how Rock is sex etc. Suzuki leaves but Natsu followed her. This time he was for real and promised that he will bring her home. While driving Jin… uh I mean Natsu came with an idea to exchange diaries. He drops her off and gives her the diary; they promised that they will meet again a week later.
A week later they meet again. Natsu forced her to come with him, he takes her along to a closed of studio to see the rehearsal. Bandage was performed, I thought yay but it wasn’t the whole song… Now I think about it none of the songs that were performed completely… I wonder if that’s with other movies too. Yukari arrives to the studio; she sees Suzuki and asks her to leave. Why? Well she doesn’t like Natsu bringing girls during work time… The three argued, Suzuki demanded Natsu to go back to the studio, he agreed but Yukari got pissed off. She is the Manager but Natsu actually goes back because Suzuki asked him. Of course there is some jealousy aura floating around so she left. Threatening to not support Lands. The next day, Natsu calls Suzuki to check on Yukari, after the last meeting they haven’t heard anything of her. Natsu is worried that she might be dead. Suzuki decides to visit, when arriving Suzuki discovers that Yukari has a high fever. She planned to call the ambulance but someone already did. Later on in the hospital, the doctor says that Yukari has the Mumps? I’m not a Native English speaker so I don’t know. But Yukari has to stay in the Hospital, so Suzuki has now to help Yukari with the manager Job. Natsu shows and reveals that he is the one that called the hospital.
The flaw in this is how did he know that Yukari was sick, when Suzuki entered the apartment the door was open but did he have a key? It was never explained, maybe it did but it was cut out.
Suzuki is now taking over the manager job, with photo shoots and interviews she was there. One day she was right about the leave the studio, until she notices that Yukiya (Kengo) was still there. Yukiya was practicing on Hatachi no Sensou Y’s Edition. He says that he likes robotic sounds. The next day Suzuki was talking to Yukari on how she was moved by Yukiya’s talent. Yukari says that Yukiya is also a great singer and that eventually he will sing to because he is the one that’s the most popular in the group and that Natsu who is the leader will eventually get sick of it.
10 months later, Suzuki has finished her school (apparently) and got a job at the agency. She became the second manager of LANDS. I kind of get why Yukari said that Natsu eventually get bored of it, he is the **** leader and lead singer and all he gets to do is just singing. Natsu eventually feels he has to do something so he takes Suzuki along to listen to a song he wrote. In the scene where he sings the song in the car to Suzuki, when Suzuki says that was great I felt it strongly reflects the real life of Jin. When Natsu smiled it immediately got me thinking about the firs press conference in LA. Like Jin Natsu was hold back by the agency, but not because he was forbidden to do anything but because wasn’t put too good use. When Jin had his first concert and the press conference that followed you see that was happy to be praised for him alone.
The next thing they do is letting the managers hear the song, Yukari is being a **** for some reason she something against Natsu, and she was arguing that the song is too long. Yes that was not the reason why she was a ****. She says why the hell Natsu would write such a serious song? I’m like why the f*** wouldn’t he? Yukari calls Arumi for the arrangements. Sometimes later we get to hear Genki Ska version. They didn’t edit the song like how Yukari wanted and they all look at Natsu on what he thinks. He says its fine either way. Arumi is pissed and argues with Yukari about how she doesn’t understand music etc. She says that Natsu’s demo was the best. Yukari shows yet again that she is against him.
Anyway moving right along, Genki was proved to be successful what follows their success. From magazines covers to concerts. Then comes the next song which is Yuuki, Yukari doesn’t think this song does well but the producer still proceeds. They shot the PV for Yuuki; I think the scene from Natsu doesn’t fit with the song. I know they are rock stars but please be considerate of the song. Natsu start to look at himself in the mirror and questions himself who he is. There is something bothering him, but why? Remember what I said they weren’t using him at all before he wrote Genki; this was after he wrote Yuuki. This doesn’t make sense at all you would have expected him to be more confident about him but that scene made me confused. After a party, Yukiya and Suzuki brought Kenji and Natsu back home. Yukiya offers Suzuki to bring her home; Suzuki tells that she thinks Yukiya has a great talent. Yukiya asks her what she sees in him, it’s because of the aura. Yukiya then said he doesn’t believe in such things. He proceeds by asking: “do you know loneliness” “do you see loneliness” “do you what color loneliness is” Suzuki replied that she doesn’t know and Yukiya says he will show it to her. Then comes a quite long scene on the beach, it served as a trick to Kiss Suzuki and to tell her that she is cheating on Natsu and that she ruined LANDS.
WHAT THE FUDGE??? Until this point there wasn’t anything indicating that they were dating, also what did she do to ruin Lands? Yes Natsu has feeling for her, but that’s not her fault. Is it because he was suddenly writing the songs? The manager was not using him as an artist that’s why he started to write songs. Ugh the next we see Land failing at coming on number one with Yuuki, the manager wants to change singers but the producer argues that they can’t do that. Later that evening Arumi says that he should make up his mind does he want to change the band or stay as it is? He says he wants to stay; they agree but on one condition said Arumi… Break up with Suzuki… WHAT THE HELL DID SHE DO????? Oh wait she acknowledge that there is nothing wrong with her, but something is wrong with Natsu. She says that if he doesn’t change that she and Yukiya will leave the band. Then Yukiya says again to break up with Suzuki or Asako as she is also called. Natsu then got pissed off and says that Suzuki has nothing do with all of this. Yukiya then says that he kissed her to which Natsu punched him in the face.

Let me take this moment, up till this point there weren’t any indication that there is something wrong. Yes Natsu did feel something for Suzuki but nothing in the movie shows that what he is doing with her outside work affected the bands condition. You know the fact that he sees something because of how he always listens to her or goes to her for Genki. But they didn’t explore the love thingy enough. The fall of the band could be better explored, but they never got to it. To Suzuki it’s all strange, when Natsu visit her she says to her mother that Natsu and she are not dating but in Natsu’s mind they are and thus why he proposed to her.
Suzuki, who seems the smart one between them, said they weren’t dating. Why did the others thought they were? Natsu’s feelings for her weren’t that explored in the movie which resulted the band almost break up. Suzuki asks if something happen to which Natsu said he started to hate himself.
Kenji is over thinking to leave the band after the failure but Ryuji is saying not to go.
In Natsu’s apartment, Suzuki shows up because she was worried. Natsu asked if she kissed Yukiya, now she says it’s none of his business. Natsu then said she is a cheater… Natsu is very delusional they weren’t dating at all. So why is she cheating on her if there’s nothing in the first place??? He then holds her and says “be with me”. The suddenly Natsu starts to behave bad, drinking then throwing things at Suzuki. He then tries to rape her she slaps him in the face he slaps her back.
You know then he starts again to say how deceitful she is, and that’s why everything falls apart… LIKE HOW???

Damn yo, the guys in Lands got serious mental issues. Suzuki tells Natsu on how she first listened to Lands. That she cried while hearing Hatachi no Sensou, she could relate to the song. Natsu then kisses her but immediately asks her to leave.

Yukiya and Arumi are talking to the new record company, Yukiya first say on how Natsu was confident but useless. The name of Lands comes from the fact that Natsu sees the world as one piece. It’s their foundation their basis, the guy asks if what they want, would they change labels or not. Yukiya is not certain about it.

Yukari walks into the studio, seeing Natsu playing the guitar. She says that Suzuki quits and asks what happened. Natsu doesn’t answer but asks what will happen to Lands.
She says that if Yukiya leaves then they will release a final single then the band would lose support. She then says how talented Yukiya is… Yeah I don’t believe any **** about that, they keep saying how big his talent is but never shows that in the movie… Natsu says that both Arumi and Yukiya are leaving. Yukari is shocked, but some moments later Yukiya says they will stay if they are allowed to do what they want. Lands won’t disappear. Kenji doesn’t grasp what’s happening; at this point I noticed how awfully allot Kenji looks like Bruce Lee…
Yukari play the drums, to which Ryuji who is the drummer was impressed. Arumi then tells them that Yukari used to be a drummer of another band. Yukari says she rather be a manager, then asks Yukiya to play something by Lands.
HATACHI NO SENSOU>> this was the best part of the movie.

The rest of the movie was about Suzuki meets her friend Miharu again after sometime. She discovers that Miharu has been active in a band. Suzuki decides that she going to be the manager of them and Yeah two years later they signed a record deal. Yukari is still manager, but now with the other record Label. Yukari invites Suzuki to watch her artist recording, when Suzuki goes to the studio. She sees Natsu singing Hatachi no Sensou indicating that Lands never broke up…

My verdict:
Though I liked the songs, the concept and the cast, I still was disappointed. The movie was about the fact that there was a band boom in Japan in the early 90’s. It was about their rise and fall, I felt the reasons for Lands failures in the movie was weak and not explored to enough to call it a big deal like how they were making it to be.
Also when the movie was promoted they kept brushing this movie as if Jin was the big star, his character wasn’t interesting at all and Kie was more the lead then Jin. It was more about her how she is doing her job…
You know the cast was fine, the songs too, the directing I understand, but who did the editing? Who was the person behind the camera? The editing was awful and in the beginning in the movie with Suzuki and Miharu on the play ground the scene was too damn shaky. That couldn’t be blame to the director but to the respective editor and cameraman or camerawoman.

Any my grade for this movie would 2.5 out of 5 If it weren’t for Jin I would give it a lower grade.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jul 30th, '10, 00:23

Karate-ka wrote:Here is mine long SPOILERIFIC movie review of BANDAGE.
It's fine. The movie clearly has directing and plotting problems. The middle part was very confusing and yeah..
I totally didn't get why everyone started to blame on Asako. Something critical was missing there. Also I felt it's quite awkward when Natsu asked who are you in the mirror when I was watching. It's not hard to get how everything meant after I re-watched the movie, but it won't change the fact that the story was poorly developed and depicted in the middle part.

Btw, I think it's a trans mistake that Yukari said Natsu would be bored...the line should be "the audience will be bored by natsu because he's talentless".

What I like this movie is it's not a movie about boy/girl love story, it's about the music world and the musicians, who have been kicked out (eg. Yukari and the boss), who are going to be kicked out (eg. Natsu but he stayed in the end), and who are just starting their journeys (eg. Miharu).

Yukari is a total **** most of the time in the movie and she wanted to dump Natsu from the very beginning. It's not that she really hated Natsu that much, but she saw herself in Natsu. Her love towards Yukiya's talent was something she needed to save herself from the self-hatred. Yukari is the character represents all who have been kicked out of the music world but stay around to manipulate/protect (depends on which intention they have) budding musicians. In the end, Hatachi no sensou healed her, so she decided to fully support and protect Lands.

Natsu is the leader of Lands who gathered those guys together and showed them the first broad landscape in the music world (like Olympos depicts), but he started to be pushed aside after Lands got major and everyone thought Yukiya was the key of Lands and no one even cared about his existence when they were discussing about a new single (they only looked on Yukiya and Arumi). Why natsu acted like a weirdo and a flirter was partly because he's a boastful kid, partly because he's very lonely and wanted to be saved from the anxiety and the self-hatred. He was angry when Yukari and Arumi raped his song Genki but he gave up giving his own opinion just sang what he's asked. He let himself float in the market flow no matter how much he hated that. Even when Yukari said Lands was gonna change singer he didn't say anything but answered to Arumi "stay like that". Iwai's lead male characters have never been heros but more coward like ones with inner conflicts. I think if it's not Jin who's acting Natsu, Natsu would be even more invisible. However, in the end we know Natsu never really gave up his music. We finally heard the demo version of Genki mentioned by Arumi before...heartbreaking lyrics...the simple beauty of the song...by a real musician labeled talentless in a room without audience...

If the movie explained better why Asako was seen as the one who ruined the band, it'll be much eaier for us to get into the story and the characters~sigh.

However I don't think this movie is about Asako...it just used Asako's angle of view to show us Natsu and other musicians. It's also not a love story movie. It's about the pain the loneliness the angst of the musicians and their love and hatred towards music. Why Natsu thought he's dating Asako but Asako thought not is because they are totally in different worlds. Iwai and Kobayashi apparently differentiate between musicians and general folks. They can be total douche in normal ppl's eyes. However Asako was seen as Natsu's girl by ppl around and Asako at least knew what Natsu wanted from her and she never really said no when Natsu invited him and put a label on her. She was kinda using Natsu to get close to Yukiya (from the very beginning, Asako was attracted by Yukiya not Natsu). Maybe that's why Natsu called her cheater.

In the end they confessed they saw each other like a mirror. They were together because they both were losers. They hated the "self" in each other but they also knew it's part of them and didn't want to throw it away.

I also love the Hatachi no sensou scene in the studio, although the Yukiya-save-Natsu-and-Lands concept was not very realistic.

I'll give 3.5 out of 5 for the movie. There's something that drags me back to the movie again and again. I like all the characters in this movie (although none of them was fully developed) and some scenes are really beautiful.

I liked Jin's acting in the second half of the movie. He managed to portray a tormented soul who was at first looked like an annoying flirter but was indeed very fragile and was a real musician deep inside. No wonder Iwai said Jin did well and it's his charm carried the movie.
Last edited by Mirokujin on Jul 30th, '10, 02:35, edited 6 times in total.

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Jul 30th, '10, 01:03

Mirokujin wrote:
Karate-ka wrote:Here is mine long SPOILERIFIC movie review of BANDAGE.
It's fine. The movie clearly has directing and plotting problems. The middle part was very confusing and yeah..
I totally didn't get why everyone started to blame on Asako. Something critical was missing there. Also I felt it's quite awkward when Natsu asked who are you in the mirror when I was watching. It's not hard to get how everything meant after I re-watched the movie, but it won't change the fact that the story was poorly developed and depicted in the middle part.

Btw, I think it's a trans mistake that Yukari said Natsu would be bored...the line should be "the audience will be bored by natsu because he's talentless".

What I like this movie is it's not a movie about boy/girl love story, it's about the music world and the musicians, who have been kicked out (eg. Yukari and the boss), who are going to be kicked out (eg. Natsu but he stayed in the end), and who are just starting their journeys (eg. Miharu).

Yukari is a total **** in the movie and she wanted to ditch Natsu from the very beginning. It's not that she really hated Natsu that much, but she saw herself in Natsu. Her love towards Yukiya's talent was something she needed to save herself from the self-hatred. Yukari is the character represents all who have been kicked out of the music world but stay to manipulate/protect (depends on which intention they have) budding musicians.

Natsu is the leader of Lands who gathered those guys together and showed other guys the first broad landscape in the music world (like Olympos depicts), but he started to be pushed aside after Lands got major and everyone thought Yukiya was the key of Lands and no one even cared about his existence when they were discussing about a new single (they only looked on Yukiya and Arumi). Why natsu acted like a weirdo and a flirter was partly because he's a boastful kid, partly because he's very lonely and wanted to be saved from the anxiety and the self-hatred. He was angry when Yukari and Arumi raped his song Genki but he gave up giving his own opinion just sang what he's asked. He let himself float in the market flow no matter how much he hated that. Even when Yukari said Lands was gonna change singer he didn't say anything but answered to Arumi "stay like that". Iwai's lead male characters have never been heros but more coward like ones with inner conflicts. I think if it's not Jin who's acting Natsu, Natsu would be even more invisible. However, in the end we know Natsu never really gave up his music. We finally heard the demo version of Genki mentioned by Arumi before...heartbreaking lyrics...the simple beauty of the song...by a real musician labeled talentless in a room without audience...

If the movie explained better why Asako was seen as the one who ruined the band, it'll be much eaier for us to get into the story and the characters~sigh.

However I don't think this movie is about Asako...it just used Asako's view to depict Natsu and other musicians. It's also not a love story movie. It's about the pain the loneliness the angst of the musicians and their love and hatred towards music. Why Natsu thought he's dating Asako but Asako thought not is because they are totally in different worlds. There's no sanity/or different sanity in Natsu's world maybe the same as Yukiya. Iwai and Kobayashi apparently differentiate between musicians and general folks. They can be total douche in normal ppl's eyes. However Asako was seen as Natsu's girl by ppl around and Asako at least knew what Natsu wanted from her and she never really said no when Natsu invited him and put a label on her. She was kinda using Natsu to get close to Yukiya (from the very beginning, Asako was attracted by Yukiya not Natsu). Maybe that's why Natsu called her cheater.

In the end they confesses they saw each other like a mirror. They were together because they both were losers. They hated the "self" in each other but they also loved it and didn't want to ditch it.

I also love the Hatachi no sensou scene in the studio, although the Yukiya-saves-Natsu-and-Lands concept was not so realistic.

I'll give 3.5 out of 5 for the movie. There's something that drags me back to the movie again and again. I like all the characters in this movie (although none of them was fully developed) and some scenes are really beautiful.

I liked Jin's acting in the second half of the movie. He managed to portray a tormented soul who was at first looked like an annoying flirter but was indeed very fragile and was a real musician deep inside. No wonder Iwai said Jin did well and it's his charm carried the movie.
I too watched the movie.
Now that you mentioned it and I look back, Jin's acting in the second half was good.

I mean at the first half he was much Jin-like at times, saying "Ciao" and other English mixed Japanese stuff like "tomorrow da". I was thinking there is no way these lines weren't influenced by Jin.

Of course I could be wrong and phrases like that was used in the 1990s Japan.

And indeed there was much confusion in the middle part, I actually rewinded it to see if I had missed something because it felt so confusing. The "who are you?" in the mirror thing was very weird in my eyes aswell. Maybe I should give the movie another watch.

I didn't also quite understand Yukiya, first luring Suzuki into kissing him, then calling her a cheater(well that she was but..), then Yukiya blaming Suzuki for ruining LANDS(wtf, Yukiya kissing Natsu's girl is more like ruining LANDS, lol.) then Yukiya and the girl wanting to leave LANDS and then they come back

By the way, since Suzuki and Natsu both liked eachother(?), how come they kissed and then just left it like that and never saw eachother again until 10months later?

Also, like Karate-ka mentioned the beginning camera, wtf? At first I thought it was deliberate, like it was a scene where Miharu(That was anne's character's name right?) and Suzuki were filmed by their friend through a hand videocamera and I was waiting for the friend to jump out for a while lol.

Btw, Miroku, about Yukari saying "Natsu will be bored." I'm not sure but I interpreted it like Natsu didn't take anything seriously(like later on the tall lands member chick says "natsu you are so half-hearted in everything, women, the band."), like his attitude seemed like he didn't care about the band so much, like he would just go with the flow as long as it goes good. He was late to their rehersals, not taking the rehersals serious like "I have too pee." (that was funny though lol), or like the music is playing and he starts talking to Yukari if I remember correct, and then leaving the rehersal to go after Suzuki. Not sure if that made any sense. :P

Somehow I feel like the character Natsu is familiar. the "lazy" atmosphere around him and the slow talking style even in serious situations, for example calmly saying "you cheater" and "looks like I hit a woman hihi." It kinda reminds me of Nobuta wo Produce's Akira's attitude now that I started thinking which character it is.

The music industry part was very well expressed in my opinion. And the music scenes aswell.

Anyway all in all, I didn't find the movie boring and I enjoyed most of it. I'll give it a 2.5 out of 5 too.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jul 30th, '10, 01:25

Endexus wrote:I too watched the movie
No it's really a translation mistake
Yukari has been planned to kick Natsu out since the very beginning. She thought Natsu was talentless and the audience would get bored of him with time. She believed Yukiya was the key in Lands and she wanted to promote Yukiya and she's planning a solo debut for him in the future.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jul 30th, '10, 08:47

I dont know, Natsu acted like he was dating Asako but Asako never said they were. Its only shown that he had interest in her. She had interest in him too but that thing wasnt explored enough in the movie that concluded the fall of the band...

That was the point of the movie, that was it all about. But they didnt do much about it thus why im dissapointed.

But thats just me as an movie goer. I rather have story to make sense then care how much eye candy there is. Wether its a movie with special fx or a movie with my favorit artist.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jul 30th, '10, 17:46

yeah...but after I got over those directing and plotting problems, I enjoyed the movie more. I mean there are movies done perfectly but I remembered nothing. At least I was impressed by many scenes in Bandage, especially the music scenes. I like how Genki was first shown as a shallow happy song, but in the end the demo/original version was revealed...and it's rather a deep and sad song.

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Jul 31st, '10, 15:41

i've come here before watching the movie,but i didn't read the spoilers .so i watched the movie and i have to say i'm impressed ...Jin was really awesome..i've seen him in Yukan club and anego,but this is the first time i feel that Jin wasn't really acting, he portrayed the role very very well...as for the plot and editing issues ..well i dun know as a non professional but,there was err a gap in the movie like someone got a scissors and kept cutting and pasting randomly :unsure:

but overall, i loved all the movie cast especially arumi after Jin of course, i rate the movie 3,5/5 ...jin's acting 4,5/5 *biased maybe!*

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Aug 1st, '10, 04:45

i just found out that jin is going out on his own. LOL, i need to catch up

babibulma

Post by babibulma » Aug 1st, '10, 15:55

*.*

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 3rd, '10, 03:09

I will have to wait until October to have my copy with luck but i don't care you all reviewing :P I am one of those weirdos that don't care about spoilers, in fact i like them because they prepear me to watch and save me the effort of thinking about some things :P

By the way Jin's beloved football team is in South Korea XD Jin may want to go and see them

miclye

~elp

Post by miclye » Aug 12th, '10, 07:57

Can anyone pls tell me where I can d/l Bandage?

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Aug 13th, '10, 17:27

the link is on the previous page/

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Aug 13th, '10, 19:06

Ginoru wrote: By the way Jin's beloved football team is in South Korea XD Jin may want to go and see them
ooo Which team does he support?

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Aug 13th, '10, 21:02

Well between Japan and South Corea, I'd say Jin supports South Corea! :lol

miclye

Post by miclye » Aug 14th, '10, 00:31

Karate-ka wrote:the link is on the previous page/
Thanks! :D

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 15th, '10, 18:46

new UTB music talk~so so so so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/24088322

and my fav part of the lyrics in Tipsy love was written by Jin alone~

Baby love can't imagine
it's like magic I found this love
Baby love can't get closer
cuz you're the closest baby
Baby love I got a question
Did I mention?
Is this real or are we drinking our love?
You got me tipsy, baby.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 17th, '10, 14:39

sahansah

Spanish Barça :roll

Mirokujin

He is looking really cute in this talks, he should have more! for him and for us! Now i am trying to see if any papa pics from his visit to Taky's con appears :-)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 20th, '10, 18:35

see the difference?

new You&J Fan Club application form

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 24th, '10, 18:01

new UTB music talk--Christmas Morning

beautiful lyrics and Jin's all shinning taking about this song

"First time I saw your face
The storms came the winds changed
You fogged my mind with snows
I'm blind now"

I hate auto-tune, but I can deal with this one and bass go boom, but only these two, not at all in other songs.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Aug 24th, '10, 19:36

f*** that song, i cant even hear him sing normally anymore.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 25th, '10, 04:06

Karate-ka wrote:f*** that song, i cant even hear him sing normally anymore.
LOL
he's a robot there...a robot singing in a music box. That's the concept of this song.
I know many hate the heavy auto-tune, but I like it in this song... 8)

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Aug 25th, '10, 16:03

I miss DA!

And I was reading my last posts and hell, they're all embarrassing! >.< Am I that stupid before? ORZ!

I'm so excited for the next episode of Music Talk, can't wait for the interviewer to tease Jin about his oh so famous Love Juice! <333 This will be epic!

And I hope INP will be featured too, I was watching the fancam and I really like the song.
Haven't really looked into it's meaning, (yeah after half a year I haven't looked into it's meaning. FAIL! XD)
but I like its tune or track or whatever you call it. :)

AND JOHNNY, be smart enough and release Jin's songs in an album! Oh come on!
Sometimes, I really hate how he manages the boys. :glare:

RafaelaSG

Post by RafaelaSG » Aug 26th, '10, 17:54

Hello People!!!

I want to know the name of the songs commented by the jin in the Music Talk....someone know this information?
I search in the some places and find: 2 videos talking about Tipsy Love, 1 about Bass go Boom, 2 about Yellow Gold and 1 Christmas Morning...has any more videos?

Ps: Sorry my bad english...

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Aug 26th, '10, 18:02

anybody heard about his fall tour....is it happening...dates...ticket info. anything? :scratch:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 28th, '10, 19:37

RafaelaSG wrote:Hello People!!!

I want to know the name of the songs commented by the jin in the Music Talk....someone know this information?
I search in the some places and find: 2 videos talking about Tipsy Love, 1 about Bass go Boom, 2 about Yellow Gold and 1 Christmas Morning...has any more videos?

Ps: Sorry my bad english...
hi

you've got the full list so far I think. Today he'll talk about Lovejuice^^

There are stage reports done by utb two months ago. If you don't have it, check here: http://community.livejournal.com/you_and_jin/58523.html
esmer86 wrote:anybody heard about his fall tour....is it happening...dates...ticket info. anything? :scratch:
not yet. It's getting weird and annoying, but I hope something good is on planning.

leenkath16

INP is just a party song XD There's no meaning in it. It's just a stupid and hilarious song~ What makes it fun is the beat and the rap battle on the stage~I love how they fool around like idiots XD

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Aug 30th, '10, 06:42

Mirokujin wrote: leenkath16

INP is just a party song XD There's no meaning in it. It's just a stupid and hilarious song~ What makes it fun is the beat and the rap battle on the stage~I love how they fool around like idiots XD
I've looked into the lyrics already and can't say more! It's really a just-for-fun song lah. XD

Gosh, last week's Music Talk is pure win! Saliva~ I can never think about this word without laughing! :lol That guy never fails to amuse me!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 1st, '10, 08:20

Its official Akanishi is KAT-TUN no more he has his own profile on the official site.

Piccamilly

Post by Piccamilly » Sep 1st, '10, 08:56

Mirokujin wrote:see the difference?

new You&J Fan Club application form

WHAT THIS?!?!?!!?!? I WANT TO JOIN!!! *_____*

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 1st, '10, 14:49

Piccamilly

:lol Then you must move yo Japan! That's Famikura form for You&J JE fanclub for the groups writtent there, and Jin of course XD But to join you must live in Japan.

Aaahh Foreign fans always forgotten 8)
Peccato, non è vero?

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 1st, '10, 18:41

Ginoru wrote:Piccamilly

:lol Then you must move yo Japan! That's Famikura form for You&J JE fanclub for the groups writtent there, and Jin of course XD But to join you must live in Japan.

Aaahh Foreign fans always forgotten 8)
But Jin remembers us,ne? :wub:
Ginoru wrote:
Peccato, non è vero?
Si ..si , Non posso essere più d'accordo

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 6th, '10, 01:32

Jin's message from the latest Family club video

"How is everyone? It's been a long time, this is Akanishi. I'm fine. Right now I'm working on songs. Adjusting the songs I wrote before, working towards single and album. This year, or possibly next year, I'm working hard towards the release of singles and albums...if decided, it will be updated on the net or web so please look forward to it."

check here for pieces of the fc vid
http://xxnao-113xx.tumblr.com/

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 15th, '10, 14:27

Mai-Soon

He does, and now more than ever! With luck he has read some of the thousands of Twitters that are still rolling from the #jinakanishi project there ^^ It started the 12 and it's still running and despite some idiots and egoists one could say it has been a success, if nothing more that Jin's friends have told him about it

XD We handle so many languages around here! lol

Mirokujin

Hopefully the Twitter thing will help with that album! Wouldn't it be fun if in that album there is a song dedicated to the Twittfans? XD

Piccamilly

Post by Piccamilly » Sep 15th, '10, 15:20

Ginoru wrote:

Mirokujin

Hopefully the Twitter thing will help with that album! Wouldn't it be fun if in that album there is a song dedicated to the Twittfans? XD

it would be simply perfect!!! :wub: :mrgreen: :wub: :mrgreen: :wub:

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Sep 15th, '10, 17:30

alskhlhf The twitter project was successful in a way that it reached Jin! Well, that is if Josh and Dom were telling the truth, but I guess there's no point in lying. So YAAY! And we made it to the TT! :D
Though I kinda didn't like the SOOO random tweets. I mean tweets not related to Jin at all. And the akame ones? Because idk how Jin will react if he actually saw those tweets. Though I tweeted smth about PIN, for them to do a collab. XD
And this sweet song is my M-P-P-P-3! lol I'm, again, excited for the next music talk! :D

And still no dates for the tour. I wonder what's going on. :(

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 16th, '10, 04:35

The US tour dates have been decided finally

check the official website
http://www.jinakanishi.us/index.php

it looks so good isn't it~XD

and a single and an album are coming SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Sep 16th, '10, 17:53

I really want to go! I'm already planning how I might get there, the $, the works. Come on OCT.! I need those tickets! :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 20th, '10, 14:30

Piccamilly

And really funny XD

leenkath

What i would like to hear from is what Jin said when he knew about the madness

People just don't know how to behave properly in the right moments, there are many too egoist to think of others first, even if it is Jin and the thing was done to help him.

Those? I hope he read each one of them and if he didn't know what kind of ...err "delusional fans" are out there he knows now, and hopefully one day he'd squish off all of them

You already have the dates out :)

Mirokujin

I just hope he got to read all the "less autotune" messages

Seems we will have to follow News concerts XD Pi talked about Jin and Ryo sang a bit of Care (hehe see Jin? even your friends prefer your japanese songs :P )

Harle you should post the link to that interview XD

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Sep 21st, '10, 11:52

Mirokujin wrote:The US tour dates have been decided finally

check the official website
http://www.jinakanishi.us/index.php

it looks so good isn't it~XD

and a single and an album are coming SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOHHHOOOO! I hope what he meant by better is no autotune! XD
Seems like everyone hates the autotune thing! We need his original voice, come on!
It's too precious that autotune will never give justice to it!
Ginoru wrote:leenkath

What i would like to hear from is what Jin said when he knew about the madness

People just don't know how to behave properly in the right moments, there are many too egoist to think of others first, even if it is Jin and the thing was done to help him.

Those? I hope he read each one of them and if he didn't know what kind of ...err "delusional fans" are out there he knows now, and hopefully one day he'd squish off all of them

You already have the dates out :)

Seems we will have to follow News concerts XD Pi talked about Jin and Ryo sang a bit of Care (hehe see Jin? even your friends prefer your japanese songs :P )
OMG I wanna get squished by Jin too. LOL

I wish he could mention it somewhere that he knew what happened in twitter. Or don't tell me Johnny won't allow that too? >.<

BFFs are forever! Maybe time will come we'll see them all three on the same stage, again? asfkhalfhla Those two are so sweet, really!

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 21st, '10, 13:31

Josh is a good friend, coz i know about twitter project by him :-)

and I feel loved , an ALBUM and a SINGLE ...now i'll stop envying those who attends Jin concerts a bit :mrgreen:

Jin WE really missed you :wub:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 21st, '10, 23:41

I left "no auto-tune" message on twitter everyday, but I know the dude won't listen==+

yeah Yamapi said "I'm akanishi Jin" and Ryo sang one line of Care~XD friends are friends. really thank them.

Hope there's good ballad in his album~

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 27th, '10, 15:07

leenkath16

Of course everyone hates autotune! It's only noise!! And Jin has such a great voice to not be using it for real :( I still have somewhere, in a dark and far far far away corner the dream of him singing a power ballad.

Squished in a good way not like the delusionals XD

Who knows, but we can always hope he saying something in the US cons :)

Jin's friends are really showing
even Ueda in his con interviews chosed to call him friend before exbandmate or any other word
, it's bonus points for Jin, if he has such good friends is for something

Mai-chan

I'd like that guy better if i didn't consider him responsible to certain extend of Jin's hip hop likes and autotune uses XD

Mirokujin

Since he wants the occidental way of concerts fans going should act like occidental fans in concert and scream it to him "No autotune!!!!"

I'd be happy if he just sings, properly sings XD

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 27th, '10, 21:33

Ginoru

hehehe, you consider him the reason?!

he once wrote in his twitter that : KAT-TUN is no good without Jin...since then i liked him even more ( this twitter account was deleted though)

and my respect to Ueda has doubled ...Jin is surrounded by a bunch of decent people XD

errr, anybody knows what happened to NEWSHFAN lj account?...all these KAT-TUN videos are gone with the wind? :(

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 28th, '10, 00:44

Mai-chan

Totally

He did not delete his account just that entry, for me that post only proved that leaving Kt was not exactly Jin's choice even if he wanted a solo carrear

Good persons make good friends, it may look simple the choice of words by Ueda but those words are very significant :)

No idea, what happened?

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 28th, '10, 05:00

Because people are uploading her stuff too streaming sites she decides to delete her LJ

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 28th, '10, 14:56

Ginoru

Josh used to have 2 twitter accounts, now he only has one - i know that cuz i'm following him :mrgreen: -

and me too took his twit about KAT-TUN that Jin didn't like to split -now at least- from KAT-TUN :idea:

exactly ..good persons make good friends :thumleft:

oh, streaming sites caused a lot of troubles recently -_-

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Oct 2nd, '10, 12:43

Ginoru

And your dream of him singing ballad at last will come true! :D I'm so excited for his new songs! OMG, it's tomorrow!

flahfdslkgha Ueda mentioning that had my heart go fluffy and warm. That's exactly what Jin needs, the support from his friends, and I'm so glad Ueda said that.
JinDa FTW!

Mai-soon

I'm kind of happy she did. Some said her translations were kinda off or were incomplete and inaccurate. And darn, she doesn't like KAT-TUN but Jin, saying that T-TUN were just backdancers. I was kinda annoyed by that. Come on, there's Maru and Ueda and Junno and Koki. She should've just remained silent, you know.
I'm pretty sure we'll find someone who'll sub the best videos, not sure when though.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 2nd, '10, 12:55

She is that type of fan girl that believe that every JE band except KAT-TUN is real. BS none of them are actualy real they are all promoted around image. Don't give me that nonsens, especialy how she often rants about Kame and his love for baseball.

He isnt a Idol in the beginning he was baseball player. The fact that he still shows his interest in baseball that is what makes him real. His idolness is fake the same goes for every johnny idols.

I like them just because the songs are good and the drama's are interesting. But the image they have on screen is just not real too me regardless of what fans says.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 4th, '10, 02:19

I'm over the moon now~Jin will release Eternal as his new single!!!!!!!!!!!

just throw some pics here

and fans had to line for two-three hours to buy the goods><

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 4th, '10, 14:54

Mai-chan

LOL No idea about that

Yupp but anyway people is always going to hate him with every little excuse be it his fault or fabricating it to make it look like it's his fault

And proved again! Did you read the report about the second day of his con in Japan? ^^ He really really has good friends that love him no matter what. Screw fan wars

It's not the streaming sites itselves despite they have a big share of fault (illegally subbing from illegal downloaded files and having it posted on streaming just make it easy for the law to catch those persons) it's the ones that totally ignore the don't put my files on streaming sites who cause the biggest problem to the subbers :S no one wants to be arrested for being fans

leenkath16

Yeah!! Finally!! Now i have to turn the screw on him a bit more and have him doing a great rock song and a power ballad :P

Real friends are friends no matter what ^^ You read the report from the last concert with Maru going and saying Jin still has a BBQ pending with him and Ueda?? Those 3 are so much love and make so many of those friendship proverbs and phrases true "Prosperity makes friends, adversity proves them"

About Newshfan...she had a point there like it or not
it's been long it has been K and ATTUN and now is K and TTUN and with every new magazine, project, campaign etc it gets proved, despite k having realized and tries to not be always up the front but from what i have read from japanese sites his strategy is not working, it's his problem not mine, for me TTUN are better than him

Sokajiro

On that part i have to agree with her

About kt songs...since Going only NMP has been a good song, i hope they forget the JE style on favor of keeping their own and recover in close future :S

Mirokujin

I've been with the tears dangling since yesterday :P silly me aren't i?

He looks great with that jacket ^^

So some of those are the generous ones that share info with us XD
[/b]
Last edited by Ginoru on Oct 5th, '10, 02:03, edited 1 time in total.

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 4th, '10, 19:09

leenkath16
Some people liked her some people hated her, but no one can deny that she subbed so many things of KAT-TUN, even if it was a bad subbing it's better than raw files :-)
but i kinda feel betrayed by her deleting all these videos ... well now we have this:
http://community.livejournal.com/saynothingnow/
we still can watch our beloved KAT-TUN videos :cheers:

Karate-ka
acting as an idol -cool- for me is ruining the picture of the entertainer , i'll like you more if i know you are a human being like me, not an idol with a halo ... Jin's denying being an idol all the time is one of the many reasons why i like him, i don't know why Japanese Entertainment always tends to make artists/singers/actors as if they were angels , flawless or pure..no body's perfect , so stop assuming the contrary!!

i know appearance and looks are something important in such industry , but giving me a beautiful song or a good performance is your main job ...

i've said a lot about this idolizing thing..but the whole idea pisses me off...i hated a lot of JE because of it :x

Mirokujin

you made me over the clouds too, i didn't know that but now thanks to you :w00t: :cheers:

Ginoru
Actually many K fans were pissed off :whistling: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
but yeah, it could be a prank , but this prank was too funny and sweet..thanks to it i know Jin has such an awesome friend :D

i was so busy at work i haven't read any concert report :pale: :pale: ... i'm my way to dig it and read about his Japan Concert...*runs impatiently*

:w00t:

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Oct 5th, '10, 11:50

Ginoru wrote:

Sokajiro

On that part i have to agree with her

About kt songs...since Going only NMP has been a good song, i hope they forget the JE style on favor of keeping their own and recover in close future :S

Word! They're just doing those "too" happy, speedy, anime sorta songs -.-
The new song change ur world doesn't seem to differ either. =/

By the way, are those old pictures or has jin dyed and cut his hair?

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Oct 5th, '10, 13:52

IT'S HEAVEN! :D Everything is going so well lately!

Karate-ka
IKR? No one needs her rants (KT-TUN haters, maybe). But she should just shut up and keep all her ramblings to herself. Oh well, she isn't around now.
Ginoru

aklfasflk the new sooong! It's great, though eternal is still the best for me! <3

i said i love you said i love you said i love you girl ♫ (or i still love you i still love you i still love you still ♫) Oh Jingrish~ Fans are having a hard time trying to figure out the real lyrics XD

Oh yes, for the whole time, I've always believed that those three are the closest in the group. First Tat-chan, then Yuichi! Jin is so lucky to have such friends! Not to mention RYOPIN! And Takki~ <3333 My heart~~~~

And about the K and TTUN thing, it's the sad truth. :( But the other four are unique in a whole different waaay. And I like each of them. how could i not? :)

Mai-Soon

Hmmn, yeah. I would not deny I used to dload a lot of her files. But after knowing about the 'inaccurate' thing (yeah, it took me long time to discover it because unfortunately, I can't understand japanese :-( ) , i stopped, eexcept for bandage though since Jin is irresistible. lol Anyway, she can't miss bitching about KT everytime she posts anything related to them. :glare:

OKAY, let's stop talking about her, she isn't worth the talk? Teehee!

MOAAAR JIN! OMG! I just love the new look!

Endexus

That is his new look. He's gorgeous, isn't he? <333

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 5th, '10, 14:26

Mai-Soon wrote: Karate-ka
acting as an idol -cool- for me is ruining the picture of the entertainer , i'll like you more if i know you are a human being like me, not an idol with a halo ... Jin's denying being an idol all the time is one of the many reasons why i like him, i don't know why Japanese Entertainment always tends to make artists/singers/actors as if they were angels , flawless or pure..no body's perfect , so stop assuming the contrary!!
Exactly, i love it if they are more as them self then acting like good boy all the time. That just pisses me off, a man without a sin is a man that never lived.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 7th, '10, 15:33

Mai-chan

The idoling of idols in Japan is something cultural, remember they have the "National Treasure" thing and they apply it to humans, in some cases could be justified but idolizing idols...specially some that are totally fake and have a face for the public and then they are worse than venom from the back(more often than not those who seems "perfect-innocent-etc" are the ones that hide the most); lucky that there are some idols that despite having to play the good kids manage to really be themselves despite that.

Exactle, one can be Mr Universe or pretend but if he has no talent he can be a flowerpot for me (not asking much at least real artistic talent)

Really? how many in JE? XD I just mainly ignore them and there are few i could use the word hate with, highly dislike or repel yes :P

About the spoiler: why?

Maru went to Jin's concert and told him he still had a BBQ pending with Ueda and him and told him he had canceled it, Jin said he hadn't! It had been Ueda who wanted to go boxing XD then he tried to explain how Ueda broke his toe and they had a small fight there over Jin's toe too XD.

He really has good friends, first spoke Ueda, then Maru and last Junno in his manual and asking him to mail him sometime! LOL Junno couldn't help tease "shy" Jin

http://community.livejournal.com/you_and_jin/88783.html

http://community.livejournal.com/you_and_jin/90013.html

http://community.livejournal.com/you_and_jin/86995.html

Endexus

Forgot Fall Down :P but two songs in a year with an album and three singles....

Exactly, is like if they have forgotten who they are musically, trying to be JE when they should be Kt. The person in charge now is a total failure and those backing this decissions even worse

LOL Not old totally new XD, he cut his hair

leenkath16

Of course Etenal is best ^^ in Eternal he IS jin in the others he just plays to be "That stage Jin" his best songs are always those where he has shared abit of his soul, Care, Hesitate, Murasaki, Eternal...the other songs are just his chance to speak of other things

LOL Even in english XD

And now you can add Junno ^^ he has sent a message to Jin in his manual and asking him to mail him from time to time XD tease calling Jin shy for that, love that even when his position is the weakest he doesn't mind at all in favor of his friend :wub: because that is what is more important here, they are his friends before anything else and that is an enormous gift. I put the links up there ^^

TTUN are even better, they really fight their way with their talent, with almost no support or extra works or exposure nothing has been given to them they have won it, T is the best dancer and should have dancing show for his solo activity...if he ever gets one or more than 2 seconds on screen, T and U are great composers with talent and N is a total showman, love them

Sokarijo
a man without a sin is a man that never lived
Totally agree

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 7th, '10, 16:50

check Jin's new interview here

so cute and his English is really good now

caramelchampagne

Post by caramelchampagne » Oct 7th, '10, 18:47

well it's been a while since i follow any of jin news i just knew now he start his solo tour you & jin i needed to read the last 2 pages in this discussion to know what was going on these days with him
well i'm chocked that he left KAT-TUN :-(

but lets be realistic KAT - TUN as a band those guys got somethig to show i like some of thier songs but the thing that i believe in that thier agency Johnny they promote more for kaminashi kazuya more than the other members may be i'm wrong :scratch: but that what i feel specially when jin didn't appear in goksun the movie

so if it continue like that so it's better for jin to leave now and seek his own style n songs
the entertainment business depend on promoting like 60%
we knew many groups they r not so good but they got promoted well and they have many fans it's not in jp but this is how the showbiz works

jin got good voice n he can dance well also he is a good actor so he got something to depend on to start his own carere alone and this is a real test for him to show us who is jin and i believe he didn't like to leave KAT-TUN i feel it wasn't his own choice to do that but it got to be something was decided by the Johnny but can any one tell me is he still in the agency or did he seek another one
i watch bandage couple of weeks ago by the way and i feel the plot of that movie is comming true also jin start to get more matured asan actor
and i think his band members gonna support him they r a good friends

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 7th, '10, 19:03

Ginoru

yeah, i totally forgot that about Japanese people, they idolize and respect their precious things and ones, like when they were worshiping their emperor...

i'm afraid fan girls gonna kill me if i spit the names of some so-called idols from JE :mrgreen:
anyway i'm gonna tell their names anyway... Although he's Jin's friend but i don't like him Nishikido Ryo, Kamenashi Kazuya and Jun Matsumoto ( Although i used to like all of them)
but i hated the arrogant aura of all of them...some time i may watch a drama or a program of them, but then i become more and more sure from their - I'M PERFECT, COOL and IKEMEN- attitude :blink
as for the spoiler i was meaning that K fans thought that KAT-TUN was only standing due to K efforts so that Josh saying KAT-TUN without Jin is no good pissed them off..but as for me i believe that KAT-TUN is KAT-TUN with the efforts of the whole six, not K or A only, i loved the other T-TUN too, and for me these T-TUN are as equally talented as -if not even more- K

in spoiler again coz i'm a bit of coward :lol

Watched YellowGold Tour Interview and i'm happy, i understood it without subs, since i'm not native English speaker plus Jin Jingrish is a bit hard to get for me :lol , but i love how he is so HAPPY like a kid.... :wub: :wub:

Of course i love Japan
way to go JIN :thumright: ..(me too love Nippon) :mrgreen:

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Oct 7th, '10, 22:04

Mai,

I agree about K, hes really fake and attention-seeking IMO but I guess one could say that's his job, and he's good at it :D. dunno about nishikido, but tbh I like matsujun's sense of humor :D

I feel like I'm really falling behind...who is Josh?

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 8th, '10, 02:38

I think it's time to move on. I've stopped thinking and caring about what's left unanswered in history.

Good to know Maru Junno and Ueda supported Jin. After all they understand Jin through these years.

Josh is no one...he's one of Jin's foreign friends and mainly helped Jin in English ever since last year. I think his words on twitter was just a bad-timing stupid joke about the pronounication of K_T-TUN ==

Anyway, Jin's happy doing his own things now. I don't care if Jin left because of the interior war in KT or because of the jimusho or because of his own will. But like Jin said, he started to think his coming back and forth became a burden on KT so he'd rather leave for good, and wished KT and him go stronger ever since. I'll take what Jin said and believe it.

To think I can buy Eternal as Jin's first solo single, nothing else matters to me anymore

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 9th, '10, 01:09

Dropping fast since Mirokujin asked! Will be back later to answer the posts ^^

I just wanted to share again this Yellow Gold Tour promo video (You know, the Tour he is going to have this November across US with the tickects on sale from today/yesterday depending where you live :P Check all the info here http://www.jinakanishi.us/ticket.php)Jin looks tooo cute to miss!! :wub: It's a must watch and spread! Both the video and the word! Hopefully many will know about the Tour and want to check Jin ^^

It's a pity UTB, JE etc are not putting more interest & effort in promoting the American tour (they are making things too japanese style there), they need to lear things don't work like in Japan when you step outside. Make noise!!!!

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 11th, '10, 00:03

IMPORTANT AND URGENT

UTB and JE are apparently not doing their job and we can't sit to see him fail because of their fault. he's the only one who's gonna suffer after all.

http://community.livejournal.com/you_and_jin/99503.html

We need more people to complain about absolute no local promotion in those five cities Jin'll perform in (no poster there so far, no local radio and tv promo except LA), as well as the ridiculous price of $120 for GA tickets and high price for other tickets. For example, you can suggest them to put a dealine for S standing section and make it a pit area instead asap and lower the price for the rest of the GA section to local price like $30

*If you are in US and you care about Jin

#please try your best to go to his concert because his career in US totally depends on us now.

#Please try to grab your friends with you.

#Please spread the tour information as much as you can. For example, put on a signature with his tour information on and go to different forum to spead the info.

concert schedule if you don't know, also check the tickets here http://www.jinakanishi.us/ticket.php

Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at Rosemont Theatre, Chicago
Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at The Warfield, San Francisco
Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at House of Blues Houston, Houston
Nov 16, 2010 at Club Nokia at LA Live, LA
Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at Best Buy Theater, NY
Last edited by Mirokujin on Oct 11th, '10, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.