What Tawian Drama do YOU want subbed?

Discuss chinese drama series here.
sp4z4646

What Tawian Drama do YOU want subbed?

Post by sp4z4646 » Dec 28th, '08, 01:10

JKSubs is taking suggestions on what TWDrama that is INCOMPLETE that you would like to see finished subbed.
I don't want you to post a show that is currently being subbed by a sub team but the team is slow.

We're looking at dramas that were DROPPED or sub teams have announced that they WILL NOT continue subbing the show. We want to COMPLETE some of these dramas.

Or
A series that HASN'T ever been picked up by a sub team.

The requirements:
1: If you can find raw downloads, then there is a greater chance we'll sub it.
2: Nothing earlier than 2004/05.
3: Give a reason WHY you want us to sub it

Please post up your thoughts on what drama you want to see completed!

*** This does NOT mean that they WILL sub that particular show, its just they will be taking it into consideration.

If you'd like to translate [Mandarin, Korean, Japanese] check out their forum!

Gégé

Post by Gégé » Dec 29th, '08, 08:33

100 % senorita

Because the spot is very good and the actors too !

knuckles

Post by knuckles » Dec 29th, '08, 08:51

100% Senorita, because it has an amazing story!

AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by AkumaX » Dec 31st, '08, 04:00

100% Senorita

- IFS has already officially dropped it and allowed other subbers to continue from where it left off

Also:

I have the official authentic DVDs for this from Taiwan. If you're interested in getting high quality DVD rips, I can act as a raw provider

Phillykat

Post by Phillykat » Dec 31st, '08, 04:25

This is going to sound stupid, but how are we to know what dramas have been dropped and not picked up by another group? I'm sure I have some idea but I tend to make things hard on myself. I'd like to see Kinship from March of this year primarily because I've been reading the blog of one of the stars. It had 2 seasons so my guess somebody liked it.

Zealousy

Post by Zealousy » Dec 31st, '08, 04:33

Phillykat wrote:This is going to sound stupid, but how are we to know what dramas have been dropped and not picked up by another group?
The fansub map.

Phillykat

Post by Phillykat » Dec 31st, '08, 05:03

Zealousy wrote:
Phillykat wrote:This is going to sound stupid, but how are we to know what dramas have been dropped and not picked up by another group?
The fansub map.
Thank you, but somehow I'm thinking my knowing about this map isn't healthy. I've been ooo and ahhing through 2007. :D

ccdj
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ccdj » Dec 31st, '08, 05:07

How about The Kid From Heaven? It's a really gd show too... worth ur time watching...

taylor

Post by taylor » Dec 31st, '08, 05:09

Love Strategy ! :cheers: Because, I don't understand either Korean or Mandarin & I want to see how John Hoon and Vivian Hsu would mesh together, neh! :wub:

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Dec 31st, '08, 06:07

heh... I doubt you would ever need to know Korean to watch Love Strategy. 99.999999% chance it's dubbed.

athene121

Infernal Lover - Wu Jian You Ai

Post by athene121 » Jan 3rd, '09, 10:12

Ok, before I say anything, let me clear the air and say I do undersatnd that you are asking about suggestions on subbing *unfinished* dramas. I'll vote for 100% Senerita just to answer your original post Q. But here's what I actually have in mind:... Ahem. if given the opportunity, I could join you as an editor or timer... if you can consider maybe subbing an upcoming Mike He Drama called "Infernal Lover" (2009)?
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Infernal_Lover

Reasons:
OMG. The drama looks and sounds fabulous. I just could go on and on about it! First, Mike casts off his TW drama idol image and finally shows a different side to his acting by portraying a character around his age (not a young college boy type) with a cold-blooded, violent streak yet with a sensitive side and an anguished heart. I don't know many dramas that portray an antihero as the protagonist (Time Between Dog and Wolf comes pretty close to it). Very nice! Second, this is a period piece, sure, but non-wuxia. Besides 'Love at the Aegean Sea', I sure would love to see another mainland non-wuxia drama get subbed (and again, I'm willing to spend time and effort as a editor or timer if someone picks up this drama). Third, this drama contains all the elements a drama-lover will enjoy: romance, action, a good plot/story (hopefully, if they really did change the script and director), and an unpredictable/unforeseeable ending; 4) I don't think this is entirely a C-drama because it's a collab effort between Mainland and Taiwan. So, I hope someone (Jiang Hu, maybe?) will consider this as well.

If you decide this drama is not for you to sub, that's ok. If you can point me to another fansub group that I can offer my time and services (hopefully w/ the goal of getting this drama subbed) that would be great.

In any case, whatever the outcome, I just hope this drama garners the attention it deserves - and it deserves plenty! :D
Msg me if you wish! I'm open to private convos re: assisting in subbing for this upcoming drama (hopefully they'll announcing the tv station and date/duration of airing soon).
Thanks for reading! :wub:

Wattstax

Post by Wattstax » Jan 3rd, '09, 10:47

ccdj wrote:How about The Kid From Heaven? It's a really gd show too... worth ur time watching...
I second this. The basic plot sounds very interesting, something different from the normal romance drama. I'm also confident to provide RAWs in rm format.

sp4z4646

Re: Infernal Lover - Wu Jian You Ai

Post by sp4z4646 » Jan 5th, '09, 00:41

athene121 wrote:Ok, before I say anything, let me clear the air and say I do undersatnd that you are asking about suggestions on subbing *unfinished* dramas. I'll vote for 100% Senerita just to answer your original post Q. But here's what I actually have in mind:... Ahem. if given the opportunity, I could join you as an editor or timer... if you can consider maybe subbing an upcoming Mike He Drama called "Infernal Lover" (2009)?
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Infernal_Lover

Reasons:
OMG. The drama looks and sounds fabulous. I just could go on and on about it! First, Mike casts off his TW drama idol image and finally shows a different side to his acting by portraying a character around his age (not a young college boy type) with a cold-blooded, violent streak yet with a sensitive side and an anguished heart. I don't know many dramas that portray an antihero as the protagonist (Time Between Dog and Wolf comes pretty close to it). Very nice! Second, this is a period piece, sure, but non-wuxia. Besides 'Love at the Aegean Sea', I sure would love to see another mainland non-wuxia drama get subbed (and again, I'm willing to spend time and effort as a editor or timer if someone picks up this drama). Third, this drama contains all the elements a drama-lover will enjoy: romance, action, a good plot/story (hopefully, if they really did change the script and director), and an unpredictable/unforeseeable ending; 4) I don't think this is entirely a C-drama because it's a collab effort between Mainland and Taiwan. So, I hope someone (Jiang Hu, maybe?) will consider this as well.

If you decide this drama is not for you to sub, that's ok. If you can point me to another fansub group that I can offer my time and services (hopefully w/ the goal of getting this drama subbed) that would be great.

In any case, whatever the outcome, I just hope this drama garners the attention it deserves - and it deserves plenty! :D
Msg me if you wish! I'm open to private convos re: assisting in subbing for this upcoming drama (hopefully they'll announcing the tv station and date/duration of airing soon).
Thanks for reading! :wub:
I talked it over with my team, and we have announced [via fansub map] that we WILL take on this show AS WELL AS 100% Senorita! :D
We would love to have your help for with this drama, so please check out our forum for more details or just pm me :D
Thank you! :D And you're welcome!

Amber111

Post by Amber111 » Jan 5th, '09, 02:42

The Kid from Heaven would definitely be a great one to sub. The plot is very engaging. I was going to start watching it but then D-Fansubs dropped the project at episode six so I stopped myself as I didn't want to be left hanging. It'd be great if you guys could do this project. I'm not too sure where raw eps could be found but I see some people have posted that they do know.

redmafia

Post by redmafia » Jan 6th, '09, 14:32

Good Morning Shanghai

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Chun_Bai_Zhi_Lian

Looks good and no one is subbing it. I really want to see more Jang Nara.
There is also a forum topic http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_51333.htm that shows active torrents are available but no subs.
As you can see in the topic there is demand for the show to be subbed.
Last edited by redmafia on Jan 6th, '09, 16:26, edited 1 time in total.

Lally

Post by Lally » Jan 6th, '09, 14:54

I'd like to see 'The Hospital' with Jerry Yan subbed. It was so popular in Taiwan and I'd like to know what all the fuss was about.

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Jan 6th, '09, 18:05

Lally wrote:I'd like to see 'The Hospital' with Jerry Yan subbed. It was so popular in Taiwan and I'd like to know what all the fuss was about.
It's already subbed and it's out there, you just got to look

shelbie

Post by shelbie » Jan 8th, '09, 05:32

How about Angel Lover by Ming Dao & Bianca Cai? The subs for it was stop at Episode 16 and since then there is no news about it. From my understanding, it was put on hold because someone uploaded the subbed version to Crunchyroll without permission from the fansub group who did it and will only start working on it after the videos have been removed completely. The videos were removed but still there is no further progress about this drama. This is one of the best drama so far and deserved every right to be sub and shared by fans of Ming Dao. It is a great shame if the subs for it stop at 16. :cry:

smiley6yrl

Post by smiley6yrl » Jan 8th, '09, 05:41

I would also like to vote for Kid from heaven and 100% Senorita...

Resie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Resie » Jan 8th, '09, 05:48

shelbie wrote:How about Angel Lover by Ming Dao & Bianca Cai? The subs for it was stop at Episode 16 and since then there is no news about it. From my understanding, it was put on hold because someone uploaded the subbed version to Crunchyroll without permission from the fansub group who did it and will only start working on it after the videos have been removed completely. The videos were removed but still there is no further progress about this drama. This is one of the best drama so far and deserved every right to be sub and shared by fans of Ming Dao. It is a great shame if the subs for it stop at 16. :cry:
DoReMii haven't dropped Angel Lover. We are in the process of getting it started up again. We'll be re-releasing episode 1-16 as well.

Arsenal1508

Post by Arsenal1508 » Jan 8th, '09, 06:03

Oh definitely "The Kid from Heaven." That drama has such an interesting storyline to it.

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » Jan 9th, '09, 22:13

Does it have to be a TW drama? if not then I'd like to see "The butterfly lover" be sub because i know alot of people in here wanna watch that show with english sub..

sp4z4646

Post by sp4z4646 » Jan 10th, '09, 05:13

koua_xiong wrote:Does it have to be a TW drama? if not then I'd like to see "The butterfly lover" be sub because i know alot of people in here wanna watch that show with english sub..
JKSubs is actually begun subbing that show starting with episode 1. :D Its currently being translated right now!! :D

ginny_lunallena

Post by ginny_lunallena » Jan 11th, '09, 16:31

i'd love to see Express Boy, with mike he!!, but it's 32 eps long, so i know it's a lot to ask

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » Jan 13th, '09, 22:25

Infernal Lover is something I second. It will be nice to see Mike He getting rid of his "idol" image. Plus, the storyline is unique. It reminds me a bit of Fashion 70s and other Korean dramas. Starlit might also be interesting and the actors are good.

gerryg

Post by gerryg » Jan 13th, '09, 22:40

I would like two comleted: Magic Ring and Good Morning Shanghai.
If I have to choose only one then I choose GOOD MORNING SHANGHAI.
REASON:
I've watched this raw and enjoyed every moment of it. It is a cute and romantic series I am sure a lot of people will enjoy.

babiexangalz

Post by babiexangalz » Jan 14th, '09, 23:24

i would love to see i do? subbed http://wiki.d-addicts.com/I_Do%3F great plot and story almost finished airing its a tawain and hk production so you can find in mandrin and canto, but i prefer to hear their orignal voice which mandrin.

nemonmnm

Post by nemonmnm » Jan 15th, '09, 00:09

there is Tw drama starring
Joe Cheng & Kimi Hsia
called " Magic Ring " it's really Good drama
there is some one subed it till Episode 9 On youtube & then she Drop it
there is only 5 Episodes Left
Plz countinu it plz
u can find the Raws here
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_51403.htm

Gégé

Post by Gégé » Jan 15th, '09, 07:36

isbes83

Post by isbes83 » Jan 15th, '09, 08:08

100% senorita and wo men jia hun ba please!

Wattstax

Post by Wattstax » Jan 16th, '09, 11:25

Just in case, if you ever decide on "Kid from Heaven": I can provide the complete RAWs.

sp4z4646

Post by sp4z4646 » Jan 18th, '09, 01:31

Everyone! :D
Our complete list of all the shows we've signed up for on the fansub map is at our forum!! :D Some of the dramas you are continually mentioning are already on our planned list to do! :D lol.

Thank you everyone! :D

pollyja

Post by pollyja » Jan 19th, '09, 02:48

I want Angel lover to be subbed from ep.17 until it ends. Unfortunately, I can't find the raw files. :(

Resie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Resie » Jan 19th, '09, 03:18

Resie wrote:
shelbie wrote:How about Angel Lover by Ming Dao & Bianca Cai? The subs for it was stop at Episode 16 and since then there is no news about it. From my understanding, it was put on hold because someone uploaded the subbed version to Crunchyroll without permission from the fansub group who did it and will only start working on it after the videos have been removed completely. The videos were removed but still there is no further progress about this drama. This is one of the best drama so far and deserved every right to be sub and shared by fans of Ming Dao. It is a great shame if the subs for it stop at 16. :cry:
DoReMii haven't dropped Angel Lover. We are in the process of getting it started up again. We'll be re-releasing episode 1-16 as well.
That should answer your question.

Shining_Moon

Post by Shining_Moon » Jan 20th, '09, 20:11

Well, I would like english subtitles on 'Express Boy', 'Mars' (Vic Zhou version) and 'Infernal Lover' (This one is going to air on tv, it's not airing at the moment).

qq457260483

Post by qq457260483 » Jan 21st, '09, 03:54

Wo De Bai Quan Nu Wang-My Queen

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jan 21st, '09, 03:59

Shining_Moon wrote:Well, I would like english subtitles on 'Express Boy', 'Mars' (Vic Zhou version) and 'Infernal Lover' (This one is going to air on tv, it's not airing at the moment).
Last I checked Mars was subbed... wasn't it?

Shining_Moon

Post by Shining_Moon » Jan 21st, '09, 13:12

OHH it really is, I was looking yesterday and I didn't see episodes 1 and 2 harsubbed in the second page, because in the first page it started with episode 3 hardsubbed. =]
Thanks very much PuppetPrincess! :D

shosef

Post by shosef » Jan 21st, '09, 14:32

if possible i want express boy, marry me to be subbed...i'm also interested in the drama Five Star Hotel, it's from mainland China....i think it's good...and i heard that this will be aired in Japan...and the crew will again shoot to have another ending from that of the Chinese original

here's the dramawiki

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Five_Star_Hotel

Shining_Moon

Post by Shining_Moon » Jan 22nd, '09, 14:07

shosef wrote:if possible i want express boy, marry me to be subbed.
Marry me! is a good one too, I would like subbed. I think I want all of Mike He's dramas subbed. LOL XD

west84

Post by west84 » Jan 23rd, '09, 01:47

how about Secret Garden 1 and 2, there are a few eps in SG1 sub but i can't download them because no one seed
i am the fan of Ariel Lin and she is great actress so i want to watch her drama
if you decide to sub this drama, i can provide the raw ep

LukiaWhitney

Post by LukiaWhitney » Jan 25th, '09, 22:30

qq457260483 wrote:Wo De Bai Quan Nu Wang-My Queen
My Queen will be subbed by Intangible FS.

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Jan 29th, '09, 09:07

How about Phantom Lover?

qpham77

Post by qpham77 » Mar 3rd, '09, 23:40

Butterfly Lovers example is already out since few months..
The Hospital (http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_24789_120.htm)
MEGAUPLOAD FILES - The Hospital/ White Tower
DOWNLOAD ALL EPISODES HERE:
http://www.megaupload.com/?f=FF95Z6Q8
password:secmask --- few links are Password locked!!!

Angel Lover is still in process by doremii

BUT these aren't yet:

Marry Me! ( I just can provide the RAW)
The Kid From Heaven
Honey and Clover (Taiwanese - I'm still looking for it)

I would like to see...

Engagement with Love ( I just can provide the RAW)
I do ( I just can provide the RAW)
Tomorrow ( I just can provide the RAW)
Seventh Grade
I love my wife
In Love With A Rich Girl
Emerald On The Roof
Original Scent Of Summer
Momo Love
True Love 18
Secretly Loving You / In Love / Summer I Love You
Sweet Lemon
Kiss of the Toastman / The Toastman's Kiss/ Toast Boy's Kiss
White Robe of Love
Romance in the White House
Magical Love
Male Nurse Nightingale

XxAzNxXxPoWeRxX

Post by XxAzNxXxPoWeRxX » Mar 5th, '09, 02:46

qpham77 wrote:Butterfly Lovers example is already out since few months..
The Hospital (http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_24789_120.htm)
MEGAUPLOAD FILES - The Hospital/ White Tower
DOWNLOAD ALL EPISODES HERE:
http://www.megaupload.com/?f=FF95Z6Q8
password:secmask --- few links are Password locked!!!

Angel Lover is still in process by doremii

BUT these aren't yet:

Marry Me! ( I just can provide the RAW)
The Kid From Heaven
Honey and Clover (Taiwanese - I'm still looking for it)

I would like to see...

Engagement with Love ( I just can provide the RAW)
I do ( I just can provide the RAW)
Tomorrow ( I just can provide the RAW)
Seventh Grade
I love my wife
In Love With A Rich Girl
Emerald On The Roof
Original Scent Of Summer
Momo Love
True Love 18
Secretly Loving You / In Love / Summer I Love You
Sweet Lemon
Kiss of the Toastman / The Toastman's Kiss/ Toast Boy's Kiss
White Robe of Love
Romance in the White House
Magical Love
Male Nurse Nightingale
In Love With A Rich Girl is being subbed by BillaSub
Also True Love 18 is being subbed by IFS.

Also Engagement with Love?
I never heard of that one.
Do you mean Engagement for Love?
If so, ethidda is working on it but is on hold

CelFaraDeNume

Post by CelFaraDeNume » Mar 7th, '09, 15:15

Chu Chu My Daddy, it is a nice drama but they stooped at 4ep :cry:

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Mar 7th, '09, 18:15

While yes it took about ten months.... Chu Chu My Daddy episode 5 was released like 2 days ago.

Lastexile143

Post by Lastexile143 » May 8th, '09, 16:30

angel lover is on hold right?? when will be the next issuance of ep.17 and up??

pandaboy

Post by pandaboy » May 9th, '09, 22:57

I second the nomination for I Do http://wiki.d-addicts.com/I_Do%3F
I'm surprised that this is not Eng Subtitled yet as it's very popular....

Also second the nomination for Summer I love You (Secretly Loving You)....
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Secretly_Loving_You

random_me

Post by random_me » May 9th, '09, 23:57

i don't know if all angel lover episodes has been subbed already or not, but last time i checked, it was subbed only up to ep 16 or something.

so if i'm right it was subbed up to ep 16, please sub rest!

THANK YOU! XIE XIE! ^.^

toomanydramas

Post by toomanydramas » May 10th, '09, 01:49

i reallllly want to see the rest of Secret Garden (Ariel Lin) being subbed. i've only found up to episode 9 subbed, but nobody's seeding them. also, there was only ddl up to episode 5. as for the raws, i've heard somewhere that AkumaX has them? (not totally sure)

please consider this series! :D

yanaliao

Post by yanaliao » Jul 12th, '09, 17:18

Hihi! Jay Chou's Pandamen is about to be released this year, I hope any fansubbing team would accomodate this project... then count me in for translation. ^^V

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Jul 27th, '09, 10:30

For those hoping to see "The Kid From Heaven" continued, we are in the process of getting the next eps together and are looking for the YDY raws to work from. Anyone with info on where I can obtain them, please respond here or pm me, the sooner the better!

julieanjel

SUB The kid from heaven

Post by julieanjel » Aug 26th, '09, 15:02

aNToK wrote:For those hoping to see "The Kid From Heaven" continued, we are in the process of getting the next eps together and are looking for the YDY raws to work from. Anyone with info on where I can obtain them, please respond here or pm me, the sooner the better!

I'm not sure if this is what you mean but you can download all the eps from here... http://sugoideas.com/drama-2006/the-kid-from-heaven/

Can't want to see it sub.. I've been watching the sub ones and it so good... REALLY HOPE TO SEE SOMEONE FINISH SUB IT....

gilraen06

Post by gilraen06 » Aug 26th, '09, 16:09

a drama with mike he

i don't care which drama

I have the drama's : devil beside you, why why love, bull fighting and love contact
but there are lots of drama's more with mike he
:wub:
Attachments
1_233285779l.jpg
1_233285779l.jpg (29.85 KiB) Viewed 6638 times

fwfan888

Post by fwfan888 » Aug 30th, '09, 13:49

overall decent at best I thought

Matsuloverrrr

Post by Matsuloverrrr » Sep 15th, '09, 14:40

I want Infernal Lover soooooooo bad.... but I suck at Taiwanese or whatever Asian language :(
I know JKsubs wants to sub it..... but does anyone know when the drama will be released because I can't even find the RAW episodes :(
and the story is just toooooo great !!!

And it has Mike He in it ^^ (heart)

mazels

Post by mazels » Sep 16th, '09, 18:54

2006 kung fu beggar

Baruch Menachem

Post by Baruch Menachem » Sep 16th, '09, 19:20

The one I want seems to have been dropped at episode 5, just when it was getting great. It has two titles. I have no idea where the videos can be found, and I fear it may even be too old.

It is called either Big wife little husband or strong wife cute husband. it is a very sweet may/december thing that looks real good. I think it is even a great deal better than My Queen, even though I prefer the male lead in My Queen. I think I like it better because the woman's role is written better.

happyrabbit

Post by happyrabbit » Oct 13th, '09, 07:27

100% Senorita

dragongirl88

Could someone please sub Engagement for love

Post by dragongirl88 » Nov 7th, '09, 22:16

Also Engagement with Love?
I never heard of that one.
Do you mean Engagement for Love?
If so, ethidda is working on it but is on hold

I know ethidda has subbed the first episode but she has stopped subbing it because this was 2 years ago!
So if someone could please subbed this, it would be so much apprecieated, I've been waiting for this series to be subbed for so long!

shazai

Post by shazai » Nov 15th, '09, 18:46

Can you subbed 海派甜心 Hi, My Sweetheart? ^__^

isbes83

Post by isbes83 » Feb 8th, '10, 15:28

is the offer still on?, if yes I wanted to see, 100% senorita, wo men jia hun ba/ marry me, my queen and engagement for love!

Ardillita

Post by Ardillita » Mar 14th, '10, 20:38

I want Marry me and The Hospital

temporaryinsanit

Post by temporaryinsanit » Apr 15th, '10, 21:13

Because of You please, because no one has subbed it or said they would and I would really like to finally see a drama where Megan Lai is one of the main characters. Thank You

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Apr 30th, '10, 14:36

Easy Fortune Happy Life ,please!

dingjie

Post by dingjie » May 1st, '10, 03:32

godfather in pink!! it was nv completed and rainie when she was 18!

miyabara

Post by miyabara » May 1st, '10, 03:49

I want:
- Marry Me
- Infernal Lover
- Calling for Love

jessyj

Post by jessyj » May 9th, '10, 13:42

can someone sub
我用音樂說愛你 / Music say Love
pleaseee
i think it has 10 eps and each ep is only 10 - 15 minutes long

Danson <3
hehe ^^

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » Jun 26th, '10, 13:13

If you still mean it, please make subs for Marry Me.

JoeGoddard

Post by JoeGoddard » Jun 28th, '10, 06:14

I would be eternally grateful for someone to finish "Treacherous Waters." I finished the first half and than realized that it did not have but half subbed.

Thank You,
Joe

fictionalinsanity

Post by fictionalinsanity » Jul 2nd, '10, 00:31

MAGIC RING!!!! its soooo good and it has joe cheng....CAN someone please finish subbing this???!

JoeGoddard

Post by JoeGoddard » Jul 7th, '10, 04:59

State of Divinity would be a wonderful one to sub and greatly appreciated. I have watched Tian Long Ba Bu 4 times, and I am getting hungry to watch it again, so some of the other versions also would be great.

We will probably never see each other, but I am eternally grateful to the time you spend subbing these series. Without my life would be much devalued. Thanks again friends.

Joe