RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE KDRAMAS (ask for suggestions here)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Apr 2nd, '10, 13:22

The Chaos wrote:if anyone Interesting in Romance /Comedy drama try Creating Destiny

i finished ten ep so far and I'm in love with it :D
Hmm...I wanted to watch this, but didn't think it would be seeded, but Lets-Look does have the RAWs, so I will put it on my list for the next drama.

Oppa888

My All Time Top K-Dramas

Post by Oppa888 » Apr 2nd, '10, 13:52

You're Beautiful - An Unexpected Surprise, beautiful, sweet, funny, sad and at times hilarious. Unforgettable and a truly wonderful experience that will stay with you forever!

Hong Gil Dong, behind all the Hong Sisters hype and slapstick humour is a truly superb and deeply meaningful drama acted to perfection by it's 3 leads, Jang Geun Suk, Kang Ji Hwan, and Sung Yuri.

Ijimae - Lee Jun Ki at his finest, a brilliant drama and an inspiring age old tale of the opressed rising up against injustice and corruption! With a little patience as the story unfolds you will be mesmerized by this awe inspiring production that has it all.

Get Karl - Wonderfully humourous and enjoyable story of a fat man who gets abandoned at the alter after he repeatedly fails the bar exam. Heartbroken and abandoned he moves to the usa and returns to korea, as a rich, handsome and world famous golfer. A story of revenge and the ultimate payback to his still single ex girlfriend now unfolds with engaging and unpredictable results!

Sad Love Story - Forget the criticisms, this is a truly heart rending tale of love and loss, that will grow on you episode after episode. Kim Hee Sun and Kwon Sang Woo give their all in two brilliant and compelling performances, with superb supporting casts.

The Return of Iljimae - What a Stunning and Beautiful Production, that has no relation SBS's Iljimae. Wonderfully acted, directed and produced. An experience of a lifetime!

Green Rose - An addictive if at times a little over the top drama that will engage you wholeheartedly to the end.
Last edited by Oppa888 on Apr 2nd, '10, 19:15, edited 2 times in total.

shinderera

Post by shinderera » Apr 2nd, '10, 18:29

Can anyone recommend some detective/mystery/suspense/thriller-type kdramas? D: I happened to catch Murder at the Blue House a while ago, and it got me interested in seeing more mystery kdramas, since I usually watch Japanese ones. ^^;

Please don't rec Mawang/The Devil to me, because I have absolutely no desire in seeing it. (If you're wondering, I also didn't watch Maou.)

Thanks in advance!

Oppa888

Post by Oppa888 » Apr 2nd, '10, 19:13

shinderera wrote:Can anyone recommend some detective/mystery/suspense/thriller-type kdramas? D: I happened to catch Murder at the Blue House a while ago, and it got me interested in seeing more mystery kdramas, since I usually watch Japanese ones. ^^;

Please don't rec Mawang/The Devil to me, because I have absolutely no desire in seeing it. (If you're wondering, I also didn't watch Maou.)

Thanks in advance!
Resurrection is definetely a must if you want an excellent suspense / thriller drama.
Also, The Slingshot (Story of A Man) another excellent K-Drama.

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Apr 3rd, '10, 23:26

I recently watched Who Are You? , Smile Again and Heading To The Ground , the first two are really worth watching , as for HTTG i liked it but is not amazing.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Apr 3rd, '10, 23:35

I loved Heading to the Ground Since its first time Yunho acting as the leading role :D

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Apr 4th, '10, 10:55

I'll be very thankful i f someone can tell me where i can find , Life is Beautiful(2001) and My Fair Lady aka The Perfect Girl(2003) , i searched i can't seem to find them anywhere.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Apr 4th, '10, 15:39

The Chaos wrote:I loved Heading to the Ground Since its first time Yunho acting as the leading role :D
I may watch that one after 9 ends 2 outs.

But why is Drama wiki so laggy these days?

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Apr 7th, '10, 19:17

Ethlenn wrote:Cain and Abel (2009). Really worth it^^
Cain And Abel
I can see everything with Shin Hyun Joon, he's amazing. Also Shin Hyun Joon was great. If you've seen Coffee prince, she played Han Yoo Joo^^).
Does this have sad/tragic ending? is it really worth watching?

Pool1888

Post by Pool1888 » Apr 9th, '10, 00:19

Just got done watching oh! phil seung and it was really great. But the ending left me wanting, I don't think they wrapped it up very well.

toenail

Post by toenail » Apr 9th, '10, 01:17

I am a late fan of k-drama, watching in very odd orders. Watching Let's Go to School Sang Doo now. There are some very touching moments. I am dying to write those heart-wrenching moments here, but I don't want to spoil it. Up to ep12, and it is full of extremely touching bitter-sweet scenes.

I enjoyed Full House (my first k-drama ever, watched about 2 years ago), but didn't like the acting, I watched for Song Hye Gyo who has one of the most beautiful face I've ever seen. I didn't like Rain (Bi) that time, and I thought he was ugly.

I still think he is ugly haha... albeit with such wonderful tall body.. but now I realise he can indeed act. His face expression is not that obvious, but his small eyes can talk, and the best are his body language and his voice expression around children.

This is no Cinderella-type drama, it is unique, and Bi is wonderful there.
Lee Dong Gun also plays beautifully, he plays a good-natured gentle guy who suffers but did his best to be persistent. From Sweet 18, to Sang Doo, to When It's at Night, he's very versatile and extremely likeable.

Most of everyone here should have watched already, but if anyone haven't watched yet, please do!

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Apr 10th, '10, 06:00

I have only 2 episodes to go with 9 Ends 2 Outs. Please, give me something good for my 60th TV-show(American, Japanese and Korean combined). I think I won't be watching any more dramas for quite a while. I don't think I'll have free time for dramas.

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Apr 12th, '10, 21:52

Did anyone watch Tazza? is it any good? and where i can download it?

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Apr 13th, '10, 05:41

riki_kun wrote:Did anyone watch Tazza? is it any good? and where i can download it?
Try @ silentregrets but I don't think that I've even heard of it.

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Apr 13th, '10, 13:45

Neliets wrote:
riki_kun wrote:Did anyone watch Tazza? is it any good? and where i can download it?
Try @ silentregrets but I don't think that I've even heard of it.
It's not at silentregrets, this is the one i'm talking about http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tazza

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 13th, '10, 20:11

Here:
http://choding.blog.com/
Or at least it was, few days ago^^

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Apr 14th, '10, 20:43

Ethlenn wrote:Here:
http://choding.blog.com/
Or at least it was, few days ago^^
Yeah it's there but it's around 43GB!!! can't download that i need something smaller, it will take ages and a big portion of my HDD, thanks anyway.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 14th, '10, 21:07

But you can download it in pieces, episode by episode, right? Don't have to download the whole.
Cheers^^
Try AM-Addiction or http://lets-look.com/

muriell812

Post by muriell812 » Apr 14th, '10, 22:09

@Riki_kun
- Tazza will be uploaded on Lets-Look.com in a near future but the drama is not available right now (the uploaders are busy)
- Cain and Abel is really worth watching (in my opinion) and there is a happy ending

Right now, I'm having a great time watching "Still marry me" (aka "the woman who still want to marry"). It's original and funny. Lots of interesting characters & the story is never boring.

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Apr 14th, '10, 22:34

muriell812 wrote:@Riki_kun
- Tazza will be uploaded on Lets-Look.com in a near future but the drama is not available right now (the uploaders are busy)
- Cain and Abel is really worth watching (in my opinion) and there is a happy ending

Right now, I'm having a great time watching "Still marry me" (aka "the woman who still want to marry"). It's original and funny. Lots of interesting characters & the story is never boring.
I watched Cain and Abel already , i didn't quite liked it and there wasn't enough romance, sorry.

franchosa

Post by franchosa » Apr 14th, '10, 23:24

If you want hilariously funny and cute romance, I recommend Taming The Heir aka Invincible Lee Pyung Kang. It stars Ji Hyun Woo and Nam Sang Mi.

YupHehe

Post by YupHehe » Apr 16th, '10, 10:42

Kdrama is always hit or miss to me. If I find a good one, i just can't stop watching, but if i find a one that is meh, it reminds me why I've watched so little kdramas. It seems that I tend to really like the dramas with sad endings.

Breathtaking:
Stairway to Heaven
Sorry, I love you
Autumn Fairytale
FullHouse
Jewel in the Palace
Queen Soen Duk

Good but not memorable:
What Happened in Bali
Save the Last Dance for Me
1% of Anything
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang
My Girl
Lovers in Paris
Goong
18 vs 29
Fantasy Couple
You're Beautiful

PuchiFerret

Help with dramas ?

Post by PuchiFerret » Apr 23rd, '10, 01:22

Hi !
I don't know much about dramas.
I recently started watching korean dramas.

My first was "SassyGirl Choon-Hyang" followed by
"Three dads One Mom" and "Witch Yoo Hee".
I became fond of Jae Hee and wanted to see more drama with him :wub:
But apart of those I couldn't find any. :unsure:

So I'd like to know if there is more dramas with Jae Hee or
If someone could recommend me some good dramas ! :D

(I hope this is the right place to post... ^-^)

temporaryinsanit

Post by temporaryinsanit » Apr 23rd, '10, 02:20

Oh, there are so many, here's a few I've seen, or am currently watching:

Boys Before Flowers
Who Are You
Soulmate
Heading to the Ground
Take Care ofthe Young Lady
The Vineyard Man
Dal Ja's Spring
Invincible Lee Pyung
Style
Hero
My Girl (JAE HEE'S IN THIS ONE)
Personal Taste
Oh my lady
Rainbow Romance
Telecinema
Green Coach
Exhibition of Fire works
Full House
You're Beautiful
Coffee Prince
Partner
City Hall
My Lovely Sam Soon
When it's At Night
IRIS
High Kick Through the Roof
Beethoven Virus
Goong
Goong S
Smile You
Hello Miss

There are many more, if you need anymore just ask! :D

Mudvin

Dramas with wild, hot-tempered, rather violent lead man

Post by Mudvin » Apr 23rd, '10, 15:59

Hello!
I'm currently obsessed with such a type so I'm looking for the dramas with wild, hot-tempered, hotblooded, rather violent and fierce man lead character like Jo In Sung in What Happened in Bali, So Ji Sub in I'm Sorry, I Love You, Jang Hyuk in Thank You
Please help me if you can advice any other drama with such a main lead man <33333

ZoddGuts

Post by ZoddGuts » Apr 23rd, '10, 16:02

Right now I have to say that Cinderella Sister so far has been great. Can't help but not hate the mother she's so.... well let's just say she's interesting. :whistling:

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Apr 23rd, '10, 16:22

ZoddGuts wrote:Right now I have to say that Cinderella Sister so far has been great. Can't help but not hate the mother she's so.... well let's just say she's interesting. :whistling:
I'd say that Personal Taste and Oh! My lady seems great, too.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Apr 23rd, '10, 19:49

Definitely - One fine day, Let's go to school Sang-doo(he's violent). You may include Goong too.

wobblywalker

Post by wobblywalker » Apr 23rd, '10, 20:01

Hana Yori Dango, Yasuko to Kenji, Nodame Cantabile, to name a few...
oh yeah and I forgot Boku no Kanojo XXX, a mild-mannered wimpy guy accidentally switches body with a wild, violent girl, and the new macho 'guy' becomes a troublemaker...

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Apr 23rd, '10, 21:00

This is Kdrama topic, my friend.

wobblywalker

Post by wobblywalker » Apr 23rd, '10, 21:10

oops, sorry!

oslo_dame

Post by oslo_dame » Apr 23rd, '10, 21:40

Kang Dong Won in 1% of Anything
Btw, these types are better left in dramas

majata

Post by majata » Apr 23rd, '10, 21:41

Definitely Chuno and Wish Upon A Star

oslo_dame

Post by oslo_dame » Apr 23rd, '10, 21:41

Coffee Prince

luckystrike5

Dae Jang Geum

Post by luckystrike5 » Apr 27th, '10, 17:27

I'm looking for funny/cute kdramas like "My Girl". That drama (Lee Da Hae) is amazing and I cant believe anyone would rate it under anything in comedy/romance genre. Yoo Rin's cuteness really carried that movie.

Brilliant Legacy aka Shining Inheritance is really good also.

Just seen Coffee Prince, it's okay, good story but characters were not that likable and not that funny.

Need comedy!

muriell812

Post by muriell812 » Apr 27th, '10, 18:11

Try Still Marry Me (aka The woman who still wants to marry)
It's very funny with several different love stories. I finished it a few days ago and it is definitely one of my fave. I also enjoyed the storyline because you never get bored. There is always something interesting that is happening.

riki_kun

Re: Dae Jang Geum

Post by riki_kun » Apr 27th, '10, 18:56

luckystrike5 wrote:I'm looking for funny/cute kdramas like "My Girl". That drama (Lee Da Hae) is amazing and I cant believe anyone would rate it under anything in comedy/romance genre. Yoo Rin's cuteness really carried that movie.

Just seen Coffee Prince, it's okay, good story but characters were not that likable and not that funny.

Need comedy!
Try "Which Star Are You From?" If you haven't watched it already , and there is a TW-Drama called "My Lucky Star" that is very similar to "My Girl" , the main girl (by coincidence the actress is korean)is really similar to Yoo Rin and the storyline is also similar.

Neliets

Re: Dae Jang Geum

Post by Neliets » Apr 27th, '10, 20:38

luckystrike5 wrote:I'm looking for funny/cute kdramas like "My Girl". That drama (Lee Da Hae) is amazing and I cant believe anyone would rate it under anything in comedy/romance genre. Yoo Rin's cuteness really carried that movie.

Need comedy!
Invincible Lee Pyoung Jang. I`m watching it at the moment and it's great and pretty funny too. There is Goong, Witch Amusement and I am SAM, too. You can try watching new series - Oh! My lady or Personal taste.

And if you're searching for funny drama, then I can recommend Stand Up! from Jdramas.

jampong

Post by jampong » Apr 29th, '10, 02:50

+1 for Chuno!

runpup

Post by runpup » Apr 29th, '10, 04:41

Everybody in Stairway to Heaven is psychotic...

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Apr 30th, '10, 20:47

Where can i download Take Care Of The Young Lady aka My Fair Lady ? Silentregrets doesn't have it , thanks in advance.

SouthsideIrish

Post by SouthsideIrish » Apr 30th, '10, 21:24

riki_kun wrote:Where can i download Take Care Of The Young Lady aka My Fair Lady ? Silentregrets doesn't have it , thanks in advance.
Always try Lets-Look first, since there's are uncompressed. They have it.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 30th, '10, 22:09

This drama is here, on DA.

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Apr 30th, '10, 22:20

SouthsideIrish wrote:
riki_kun wrote:Where can i download Take Care Of The Young Lady aka My Fair Lady ? Silentregrets doesn't have it , thanks in advance.
I know they have it but is too complicate to download , each of the 16 episodes have 16(100MB) parts to download and then join together , that would be 256 parts to download and will take ages , i'm not willing to do that for just one drama.

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Apr 30th, '10, 22:25

Ethlenn wrote:This drama is here, on DA.
they are RAW episodes , where i can find the english subs?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 30th, '10, 22:41

English subs are on WITH S2 website.

SouthsideIrish

Post by SouthsideIrish » Apr 30th, '10, 22:53

riki_kun wrote:
SouthsideIrish wrote:
I know they have it but is too complicate to download , each of the 16 episodes have 16(100MB) parts to download and then join together , that would be 256 parts to download and will take ages , i'm not willing to do that for just one drama.
It's not complicated at all and it doesn't take forever, in fact it is likely a lot quicker to ddl them. Most of the time I can ddl one episode per ho.ur, which is almost always faster than torrent. I hardly ever torrent a KDrama when I can get a ddl link on Lets-Look, sientregrets or Sompi

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » May 1st, '10, 01:42

SouthsideIrish wrote:
riki_kun wrote:
SouthsideIrish wrote:
It's not complicated at all and it doesn't take forever, in fact it is likely a lot quicker to ddl them. Most of the time I can ddl one episode per ho.ur, which is almost always faster than torrent. I hardly ever torrent a KDrama when I can get a ddl link on Lets-Look, sientregrets or Sompi
One episode per hour? since i have a premium account with Megaupload i can download 5-6 episodes per hour , why would i wait an hour for 1 episode?

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » May 1st, '10, 02:05

Ok nevermind , i found another site which has download links with megaupload :D , thanks anyway.

hoalan

Post by hoalan » May 1st, '10, 03:21

Picks The Stars / Stars Falling From The Sky / Wish Upon A Star (2010, Lead actors Kim Ji Hoon and Shin Dong Wook)

Try this if you like comedy, romance, 3 good looking guys, 5 cute kids (3 of them champion the 3 guys to to marry their sister).
The first episode is not interesting but don't give up. It's very addictive after a few episodes.

Orange_Guy

Post by Orange_Guy » May 20th, '10, 02:04

Hi, i have a question thanks in advance for your answers, i'm more familiar with Jdramas but now that i've started watching Kdramas i'm liking Personal Taste, but the Kdrama i enjoyed most was Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang. My question is if you know any other kdrama as funny as this and what i liked was that we were able to see from their youth till their adult life, i wanted some other drama with the same feeling.

thundie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by thundie » May 20th, '10, 13:14

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » May 21st, '10, 15:27

Orange_Guy wrote:Hi, i have a question thanks in advance for your answers, i'm more familiar with Jdramas but now that i've started watching Kdramas i'm liking Personal Taste, but the Kdrama i enjoyed most was Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang. My question is if you know any other kdrama as funny as this and what i liked was that we were able to see from their youth till their adult life, i wanted some other drama with the same feeling.
Winter Sonata
Will It Snow For Christmas
Spring Waltz

But they are not commedies

If you want some really good romantic commedies i suggest you:

You're Beautiful
Which Star Are You From?
My Girl
The 1st Shop Of Coffe Prince
Goong
Who Are You?
Take Care Of The Young Lady

ck1988

LF good dramas that are more intended for males viewers

Post by ck1988 » May 24th, '10, 10:36

Seems like most drama's are more geared towards female viewers. Ex.. drama's that usually have some average looking girl as the main character and she somehow finds herself surrounded by a bunch of good looking guys.

I'm looking for a drama where the story is more realistic and believable preferably with a male as the central main lead, a drama with good character development ( ex . guy starts with nothing but builds his way higher into society.)

Can anybody give some recommendations?

toenail

Re: LF good dramas that are more intended for males viewers

Post by toenail » May 26th, '10, 15:20

ck1988 wrote:I'm looking for a drama where the story is more realistic and believable preferably with a male as the central main lead, a drama with good character development ( ex . guy starts with nothing but builds his way higher into society.)

Can't really remember, probably I haven't watched enough :D
But there is one drama that shows very good character development of a spoiled brat into a mature and decisive guy: Shining Inheritance.
After the transformation we are given a peek into his new self who is loaded with potentials and charisma.

TKO

Post by TKO » May 26th, '10, 17:57

Ok, finished watching...

Pasta - I liked it, I thought it was good.

Oh My Lady - Lost interest in the first 3 eps....not my thing.

Personal Taste - Started out ok....got better....then flubbed at the end IMO.

Anybody watching "Call of the Country"? Thoughts? I was thinking of watching this next.

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » May 26th, '10, 18:41

The best kdramas I've ever seen are The 1st shop of Coffee Prince (romantic comedy) and The Devil (detective, suspenseful, exciting drama).

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » May 27th, '10, 07:33

ck1988 wrote:Seems like most drama's are more geared towards female viewers. Ex.. drama's that usually have some average looking girl as the main character and she somehow finds herself surrounded by a bunch of good looking guys.

I'm looking for a drama where the story is more realistic and believable preferably with a male as the central main lead, a drama with good character development ( ex . guy starts with nothing but builds his way higher into society.)

Not sure how realistic this one is but you can give it a try. It's a comedy.

Oh! Pil Seung And Bong Soon Young

emmers

Post by emmers » May 29th, '10, 23:19

The only Korean drama I've watched is You're Beautiful, but I really loved it! It's my number one drama. The acting, characters, music, and story are all awesome and really cute. I even bought myself a deji-toki. ^_^
Last edited by emmers on May 31st, '10, 17:28, edited 1 time in total.

moonpie

Post by moonpie » May 30th, '10, 04:50

I totally agree. "Thank You" is the best Kdrama i've seen so far. I love how the characters are transformed and how "Love" was shown in an unusual way ...it's "feeling" show so go slow and absorb the meaning of each spoken word. It started a bit awkward but it slowly builds up.... I have withdrawal symptoms when it ended. Great actor (so dashingly handsome) and great acting by little gal & her mom & senile father. Great script and very different from other K dramas I've seen....

muriell812 wrote: Personnally, i stopped watching TV because i didn't find anything worthy of my time (i am not saying the programs are crappy). Instead, i am spending my time surfing on the internet and looking for new sensations. Thus, i saw my first korean movie and then korean dramas, japanese dramas, taïwannese dramas, etc...

My favorite ones are J&Kdramas. I like both as much but for different reasons.

As this thread is about Kdrama, let me tell you about the last drama i have seen and loved : Thank You (2007). I know it isn't the most recent one but to me it ranks directly in my top 4 (among more than 120).

First, i have to say that i am in a long-lasting mood for "happy ending" so i have ignored "Thank You" for quite some time since it dealt with AIDS. But i read somewhere it was a feel-good story so i started watching it and it really is. I loved the characters and not only the 3 main ones. It's true that the little girl is cute and all but there is plenty of others :
- the senile grand-father, clumsy and touching
- the old motel owner who is in love (unrequited) since she is 16 with the grand-father (even if he is senile)
- the doctor who runs the clinic on the island where the action takes place. He is rather funny since he is not very gifted as a doctor.
Some of you may find this is a classical Kdrama but unlike most of the dramas i have already watched, i found more subtlety in the characters and the storyline is well balanced giving a real substance to the supporting cast.
As for the story in itself, it is interesting from the first minute to the last. It is fun and sometimes sad and heart-tearing with no break in the rythm which i have also found unusual. Generally, i am totally engrossed in the first half of the dramas and very often less in the second half.
Ah, I almost forgot to say that i also loved the end !

To end this post, i hope my english was good enough to convey the pleasure i had thanks to "Thank You".

missjb

Post by missjb » Jun 1st, '10, 01:17

I LOVE Prosecutor Princess..
this is one of the best korean drama this year.. SWUARLL!

Chandu

Post by Chandu » Jun 1st, '10, 03:56

ck1988 wrote:Seems like most drama's are more geared towards female viewers. Ex.. drama's that usually have some average looking girl as the main character and she somehow finds herself surrounded by a bunch of good looking guys.

Not a rags to riches story, but a male at the center of the story. A comedy with excellent character development. Give The Man Who Can't Get Married / He Who Can't Marry a try.

lulu19

Post by lulu19 » Jun 2nd, '10, 12:47

here is some kdramas i've watched :

bad:
-oh my lady (super boring i think..)
-prosecutor princess (hate the female lead..she's so annoying)
-heading to the ground (stopped at ep 4..can't bear watching it :[ very slow-paced)

ok:
-take care of young lady
-creating destiny (didn't know why the rating is so low..but personally i enjoyed it :D )
-cinderella sister (currently watching)
-coffee house (cute^^ *currently watching)
-temptation of an angel
-birth of a rich man
-you're beautiful

greatttt :)))) :
-BBF
-shining inheritance (great story line, great acting :p )
-1st shop of coffee prince
-queen seon duk (if u like historical drama^^..full of knowledge n super great chemistry between the actors)
-dae jang geum
-pasta (cute romantic comedy)

skylarkoko

Post by skylarkoko » Jun 5th, '10, 03:46

Here are some dramas that I really enjoyed:

-You're Beautiful
-Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy
-Boys Over Flowers
-Princess Hours/Goong :D :D :D :D

skylarkoko

Post by skylarkoko » Jun 5th, '10, 03:49

I'm thinking of My Lovely Samsoon next, do you think it's good?

apithea

Post by apithea » Jun 5th, '10, 04:04

To my opinion, My Lovely Samsoon is good enough to watch, I really enjoy watching it. But everyone has a different taste, so not sure whether you'll like it or not. But I also like the 4 drama that you mention above too, I think it's a good drama.

skylarkoko

A Good Korean Drama?

Post by skylarkoko » Jun 5th, '10, 05:04

I was kinda looking for an awesome drama. So far, I've watched

-You're Beautiful
-Boys Over Flowers
-Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy
-Goong/Princess Hours

I'm in the midst of watching My Lovely Samsoon. Any other good dramas that are like these? :whistling:

NomuZ

Post by NomuZ » Jun 5th, '10, 05:55

As far as Korean dramas, maybe.....

- Pasta
- Bright Girl Success Story
- My Love Patzzi
- My Girl
- Triple
- Beethoven Virus
- I Am SAM

I hope this helps.

Chen Yisi

Post by Chen Yisi » Jun 5th, '10, 07:16

SOULMATE !!!!!!!!

Other than that...
My Girl, really funny and fresh even if that drama was made some years ago.
Beethoven Virus, if you like House M.D but for classical music xD
Smile you, a bit long but the chemistry between the 2 main actors was great
Dal Ja's Spring, typical romantic comedy but was really nice to watch.

But I'd never recommend Triple, but that's just my own opinion.
This dramas had a good beginning but at the end, characters just strode water at some point and the plot fell apart. Good actors but bad directed storyline.

I you want more recommendations, there's another thread somewhere in these forums...

Razvan007

Post by Razvan007 » Jun 12th, '10, 00:25

Full House
My Girl
Bad Family
You're Beautiful
Beethoven Virus
New Heart
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang
Winter Sonata
Spring Waltz
Iljimae
The Legend
I'm Sorry I Love You
Friends
My Sweet Seoul
Time Between Dog And Wolf
Thank You
Cain & Abel
Worlds Within
Stairway To Heaven
Chuno
Will It Snow For Christmas?
Jejungwon
Autumn Tale
A Love To Kill

best kdramas,hands down!

cyradis

Post by cyradis » Jun 12th, '10, 02:46

SouthsideIrish wrote:
i checked out Lets-Look and it seems pretty good! Torrents take forever for me to dl and I was look for an alternative. Thanks!!! :D

I have a question though, what's the difference between the 700mb ental version and the HD 1.5gb one? The quality?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 12th, '10, 06:21

Did you look up here??
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=
Also AM-Addiction has it.

Yeah, basically the quality.

iVict0ry

[Asking for Suggestion] What is d' best emotional KDrama?

Post by iVict0ry » Jun 19th, '10, 18:01

Other than I'm Sorry, I Love You .. I never cried any badly in any other K-Drama. Do you have any suggestion what KDrama that is good to watch and make us cry really really bad? I haven't get the feeling for such a long time already and I really miss to have it once again. Please suggest me!! :)..

isbes83

Post by isbes83 » Jun 19th, '10, 18:17

i would say stairway to heaven. after 3 or 4 episode i cried on every episode until the end i think, but it was long time ago. i would say even more sad than i'm sorry i love you. all my friend say winter sonata, very complex and very sad kdrama! right now i am hooked on Don't hesitate, 98 episode of backstabbing love story!

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Jun 20th, '10, 08:36

Save the last dance, maybe?