Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 9th, '10, 09:26

thats from the Olympos cd photobook.

KageSakura

Post by KageSakura » Apr 9th, '10, 16:48

I thought I'd have to read further to catch up, but it seems this thread hasn't moved much. Um, you've probably heard about Jin's decision to do a solo concert in LA. Any thoughts on that?

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 10th, '10, 02:18

KageSakura

simple

I'll follow Jin

^^

If you are looking for new information, check here
http://www.jinakanishi.us/

Karate-ka

I know. I have the CD^^
but everytime I saw that pic, I felt awed~;P
----------------------------------------

recently quite a few people mentioned Jin:

Hina and yokoyama mentioned Jin and said gambatte in their radio

Takki mentioned Jin in his show at the same location of Jin's you&jin. A jr said "we'll waiting for him to come back" and the audience applauded.

Ryo talked about Jin and his you&jin in the latest winkup

Pi wrote in his mannual on April 2nd that they slept together and Jin couldn't wake up after the alarm rang for 10 times so he had to woke Jin up. (btw, happy birthday Yamapi!!)

Chinen mentioned Jin in a JE mag that red color reminds him Akanishi-kun and how he was happy Jin still remembered his name in Johnny's sports.

Yokoyama mentioned Jin in his solo concert pamphlet basically just about who's busy for their solo projects, and Jin's one of them. He thinks it's great that those are showing their own world view through their solo activities, and he really admires that.

Also a funny light gossip about Jin and Boa hugged in a party.

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Apr 12th, '10, 21:41

do you guys think they will release a DVD of the LA concert?

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 13th, '10, 05:15

I really hope so~

btw Jin's in a few LA Japanese newspaper and NY Japanese newspaper.

also the poster of You&Jin LA live can be seen at a lot of location.
http://yaplog.jp/ryu-jinmyhert/archive/1811

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 13th, '10, 15:38

KageSakura

We will have more news soon, now it0s just promo time and all goes slow

It is not exactly his decission...and only though?: Good luck!

Mirokujin

There are funnier rumors around ;P XD

Endexus

Maybe and that's why no word has appeared about the Yuujin in Japan yet, but the image quality in the CM show there are very good recordings so... 8)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 14th, '10, 07:10

you guys must check out this new CM of you&jin US live~fufufu
Jin's little interview (his English is good!) and more gorgeous shots of you&jin stage!!

also the official website has updated a new CM^^
http://www.jinakanishi.us/

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 14th, '10, 07:17

Hey who are going to that concert?

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 14th, '10, 18:51

me me! raise hand!
and a bunch of my friends too~^^

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Apr 14th, '10, 21:31

Lucky you..well mirokujin ..we wait a long report from you after the concert...have a nice time :)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 15th, '10, 09:16

damn try to score a picture with him.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 17th, '10, 23:39

Bandage will be shown in Far east film festival in Italy

April 27 10:40 AM

check the official webpage:

http://www.fareastfilm.com/easyne2/LYT. ... mento=2526

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 18th, '10, 07:30

Mirokujin wrote:Bandage will be shown in Far east film festival in Italy

April 27 10:40 AM

check the official webpage:

http://www.fareastfilm.com/easyne2/LYT. ... mento=2526
HO CRAPPERS, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY THE HELL SO FRIGGIN FAR......

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 19th, '10, 15:46

Sokarijo

Maybe if you have a cinema festival close you can try to tip them about the movie :) I am investigating one i have close to see if the movie fits with what they show

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Apr 20th, '10, 14:06

Code: Select all

Well, Tokyo Sports has shed some light on the "real" story behind Jin's trip to the US. Those of you who guessed "baby mama drama," I'm sorry, that is incorrect. We were looking for "collecting money from his hos." No, wait, that's not it either.

An insider states, "Of course he's going to do the concerts, but his main goal is to break into Hollywood. In fact, I heard he's going to audition for a certain movie. Johnny's may be able to throw their weight around with TV stations in Japan, but that power doesn't reach all the way to Hollywood, so Akanishi is going for an interview to really fight for this. If word about it got out and on top of that he ended up failing, it'd be bad for his image so the concert was used a cover."

So what's the movie? Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. He will audition for the part of a young leader of a band of Japanese pirates -- a very important role.

Jin's a huge fan of the POTC series and at the risk pissing off the jimusho he was determined to go for it. Despite reports of KAT-TUN not getting along, the rest of the group have agreed to let him go.

Shooting for the film begins June in Hawaii. The filming of the movie and the length of Jin's stay in America is no coincidence. Will he pass his audition?

And if not, how will he be spending time in the states? Who knows if this is even true, but uh... good luck with that.

It's a rumour and might be just bullshit but can't help thinking how freaking cool would that be?!?!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 20th, '10, 14:34

Oh yes it is a rumor, it had been running around for a while already but it's still the BEST rumor Jin has had in a long time XD Tooootally funny :lol I have been laughing a lot since i first read it around japanese gossip places. Wish all of those that invent the gossips would have so much imagination as the person that did this one ^^

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Apr 20th, '10, 14:49

well I guess I'm down to Earth again because I thought it might have a smaall chance but seems it's a completely ridiculous idea :p

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 20th, '10, 15:54

Now wait hold on a seccond there? I happen to know that though it pirates of the caribean the story will be based off a other book... Are there ven Japanese pirates in it?

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Apr 20th, '10, 18:55

No idea, there might not be any... I just got excited anyway lol and started picturing jin in the movie. It's pretty unlikely and it might all be bullshit like no japanese pirates, like it might not be even filmed at the time jin is in the states, someone might have just made up all that stuff.
Last edited by Endexus on Apr 20th, '10, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Apr 20th, '10, 19:39

Well..i read that too..and also find it cool..just why not?

i hope it was real though :)

Harle

Post by Harle » Apr 21st, '10, 17:44

Just passing by to say that the Pirates rumour made me LOL so hard.
But if it's true... then GOOD FOR HIM.
PRZ MAKE ME PROUD, BB
**GLOMPS**

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 21st, '10, 18:10

They should cast him in whatever manga adapation by hollywood. In the lead role it would be one step to not white wash anything that comes from Japan.

Harle

Post by Harle » Apr 21st, '10, 18:13

Karate-ka wrote:They should cast him in whatever manga adapation by hollywood. In the lead role it would be one step to not white wash anything that comes from Japan.
MARS PRZ THNXS **BRICKED** :lol

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 21st, '10, 18:50

Harle wrote:
Karate-ka wrote:They should cast him in whatever manga adapation by hollywood. In the lead role it would be one step to not white wash anything that comes from Japan.
MARS PRZ THNXS **BRICKED** :lol
Uhm, i dont think so. I was talking about those who are kinda mainstream in the west? Bleach, Akira, A dragonball reboot?

Harle

Post by Harle » Apr 21st, '10, 18:54

You're right, but I still want to keep on dreaming about my favorite manga, because the other one was ruined. **Goes away to sulk near Ginoru**

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 21st, '10, 20:05

http://www.clubnokia.com/eventdetail.php?id=27082

He's the lead Vocal aparently from KAT-TUN.

Also bring you kids with you since its for all ages. Kinda weird does that mean he wont use curse words?

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Apr 21st, '10, 20:26

Well it's not like he curses 24/7 lol I don't think kids would mind a "hell" or two :D

and the lead vocalist part it says hes *a* lead vocalist meaning theres more than one, or then i missed what u were saying :p

by the way i got some update on the pirates of the caribbean rumor lol its starting to be funny for me too now

Code: Select all

The plot thickens.

Tokyo Sports is back with more (alleged) inside info on solo artist and aspiring Hollywood actor Akanishi Jin.

Rumor has it Jin passed his Pirates of the Caribbean audition! 
I didn't realize this was supposedly happening already. Anyway, if this turned out to be true... lol idek.

According to a Hollywood insider, "There's no official announcement yet but out of the nearly 10,000 applicants, Akanishi was picked. Originally he was to play a leader of Japanese pirates but now his part is undecided, however he will play an important role. Surprisingly, it was also leaked that Watanabe Ken might be in the movie as well."
Ah, Watanabe Ken, the go-to guy for all things Japanese male.

Adding to Jin's good fortune, his concerts in L.A. are sold out! "In just 3 hours, all 2300 seats were sold out. Japanese fans bought tickets but over 40% went to Americans."

If all this is to be believed, things are looking quite good for Jin. Unfortunately, there's some bad news as well: Jin will leave KAT-TUN in December.

"KAT-TUN's contract with the company that handles their cell phone content runs out in December. Once the contract is up, Akanishi will be released and his departure from KAT-TUN will be announced." After that he'll spend a year shooting the movie and traveling around for promotional events.

Tokyo Sports is really building this up. Whatever, makes things interesting.
now at first i didnt "LOL" but now i kinda did..this sounds pretty made up :roll

im sorry if me posting these rumours annoys somebody or defeats the point of this thread or something similar, this will be the last one(unlessomethingrlycoolhappens) =)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 21st, '10, 22:37

Harle

:cry: Yeah Join me :cry:

Sokarijo

There were kids already in his Japan concerts, and got much more attention from him than any of the regular screaming fans XD You know he loves kids, even his "daughter" went

Endexus

Gossip are just a waste of time and one of the things Jin attacks directly in Paparats, i am just like him, all this nonsenses are good for nothing, sometimes not even for a laugh like in this second part, they had built a good story and blew it up trying to over used it!!!, they should at least check the facts they are talking about, i wanted to propose Jin to become a saint since "some" insisted on seeing him in two places at the same time lol, this time is more of the same, wonder how he managed to pass an audition in USA without leaving Japan and even having time to go to Lady Gaga's con this last Sunday with lots of his friends....yes sure... :roll

The rest you can kill it yourself it's easy 8)

I am more worried about whathe said that maybe he wouldn't be singing any Japanese songs Noooooooooooo!! Care and Eternal MUST be there!!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 22nd, '10, 08:51

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Stranger_Tides

this is the book where the fourth movie is based on.

However i researched the rumour of any posibilties that there is Japanese pirates. To my suprise there is. For example the plot is about Jack Sparrow and some other Pirate looking for the fountain of youth, this plot is taken from the book. But the book is a basis, cause that book is not about pirates of the caribean. Its a whole other story that is now worked into the fourth movie of POTC.

Now because the book is being turned into a pirates of the caribean movie i think they have much freedom to change it to anything.

The fountain of youth can be turned into the elixer of life.
As written in this article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_in_Japan

Also the name seems fitting cause its called on strangers tides.

But then again it still seems pretty akward, why would they let a Idol play in the same movie as Johnny Depp?
You might say why not?
But if your somewhat of a fan of Johnny Depp like me you would think its kinda a akward situation.

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Apr 23rd, '10, 23:54

let's all wait and see...!!

Litoru

Post by Litoru » Apr 24th, '10, 16:00

eheheheheh....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 27th, '10, 21:50

Sokajiro
You know that for Hollywood "based upon" means they can even introduce aliens in the mix

We have seen weirder things, but if they were going for another asian after Chow Yun Fat they'd want another big name there the rumored Ken Watanabe (probably the only japanese actor name they know XD)
But all in all it's still funny how a person can be in two places at the same time XD by the way Jin pics in Gaga's after party are already around so :P

Anyway there are better tings to talk about like the american concert having more seats for those lucky that can go. And i am thinking how to drop a word in my film festival for "Bandage" ^^

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 28th, '10, 13:08

there is no festival though i might ask my local theater since they got a showing program called selections.

luvjin4ever

Post by luvjin4ever » Apr 29th, '10, 03:14

Ginoru wrote:Sokajiro
You know that for Hollywood "based upon" means they can even introduce aliens in the mix

We have seen weirder things, but if they were going for another asian after Chow Yun Fat they'd want another big name there the rumored Ken Watanabe (probably the only japanese actor name they know XD)
But all in all it's still funny how a person can be in two places at the same time XD by the way Jin pics in Gaga's after party are already around so :P

Anyway there are better tings to talk about like the american concert having more seats for those lucky that can go. And i am thinking how to drop a word in my film festival for "Bandage" ^^
hi guys, i am new to the forum, but am fasincated by the updates and news about jin here ^_^
can i know where to see jin's photos fr gaga's after party? ^_^

Litoru

Post by Litoru » Apr 29th, '10, 14:34

Ginoru wrote:by the way Jin pics in Gaga's after party are already around so :P
lol, I'd love to see that!

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 30th, '10, 01:03

in a pic with some random guy (boss of a fashion brand) in lady gaga's party
It says that he appeared quite late and talked to a few ppl theree. He seemed busy preparing for his LA live.

luvjin4ever

Post by luvjin4ever » Apr 30th, '10, 13:15

THX!!! thx a lot!! mirokujin!
Mirokujin wrote:in a pic with some random guy (boss of a fashion brand) in lady gaga's party
It says that he appeared quite late and talked to a few ppl theree. He seemed busy preparing for his LA live.
:cheers:

diyaz

Post by diyaz » May 1st, '10, 04:14

Mirokujin wrote:in a pic with some random guy (boss of a fashion brand) in lady gaga's party
He looks good in here. i really miss him already.... :cry:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 1st, '10, 05:51

check Jin's new manual~hahahahahaha~
Jin won't miss any chance bully his favorite naka-something-kun~XD

http://stanime.livejournal.com/148130.html

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 3rd, '10, 21:04

It's even better than Maru answered! ^^ And even told him not to be locked up in the studio all the time because Jin has to take care of his health too :) They are really cute :D

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » May 3rd, '10, 22:11

Jin is a real funny guy...lol, Naka something kun .. :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 10th, '10, 14:36

LOL But Maru didn't stay behind XD He answered to Aka-something-kun too :P

Well, now Jin is in LA ganbatte Jin! And for those lucky to go see him tell us all!

Piccamilly

Post by Piccamilly » May 10th, '10, 21:39

Hi! could please someone post a link to Nakamaru's reply? ^_^ it would be much appreciated!! :D thanks!

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 11th, '10, 02:19

Piccamilly wrote:Hi! could please someone post a link to Nakamaru's reply? ^_^ it would be much appreciated!! :D thanks!
enjoy^^

http://stanime.livejournal.com/148456.html

Piccamilly

Post by Piccamilly » May 11th, '10, 09:35

Thank you so much Mirokujin!! I'm pretty "new" with my interest in Jin & kat-tun and I still can't find my way around news and websites ^_^ but I'm defenetly following RSS on stanime's livejournal ^_^ wonder where she reads the original entry though...I'll have to ask her that too eheh

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 11th, '10, 22:29

Piccamilly wrote:Thank you so much Mirokujin!! I'm pretty "new" with my interest in Jin & kat-tun and I still can't find my way around news and websites ^_^ but I'm defenetly following RSS on stanime's livejournal ^_^ wonder where she reads the original entry though...I'll have to ask her that too eheh
Hi welcome^^
you are from Italy? Cool! Did you go to see Bandage in FEFF?

If you have a livejournal account, you can check some info from here
http://community.livejournal.com/you_and_jin/
Last edited by Mirokujin on May 12th, '10, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.

Piccamilly

Post by Piccamilly » May 12th, '10, 09:13

Mirokujin wrote:
Piccamilly wrote:Thank you so much Mirokujin!! I'm pretty "new" with my interest in Jin & kat-tun and I still can't find my way around news and websites ^_^ but I'm defenetly following RSS on stanime's livejournal ^_^ wonder where she reads the original entry though...I'll have to ask her that too eheh
Hi welcome^^

http://community.livejournal.com/you_and_jin/14665.html
WAIT, BANDAGE ON FEFF???? what's FEFF???????? :w00t: i was wondering how to get the movie! (was waiting for the dvd to come out and buy it from amazon.jp)

yes, I'm from Italy ^_^ nice to meet you and thank you again!!

Piccamilly

Post by Piccamilly » May 12th, '10, 09:16

Gosh, Far East Film Festival....I didn't know about it, I would have travelled all the way gladly to see Bandage T^T (i live pretty far from udine)...sigh...

Endexus

Post by Endexus » May 12th, '10, 10:08

Nakasomethingkun ....reminds me of Nakamarad lol :lol :lol

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 12th, '10, 18:49

Piccamilly wrote:Gosh, Far East Film Festival....I didn't know about it, I would have travelled all the way gladly to see Bandage T^T (i live pretty far from udine)...sigh...
The DVD will be out late in July, so no worry that you've missed it in Italy. 8)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 13th, '10, 07:28

Mirokujin wrote:
Piccamilly wrote:Gosh, Far East Film Festival....I didn't know about it, I would have travelled all the way gladly to see Bandage T^T (i live pretty far from udine)...sigh...
The DVD will be out late in July, so no worry that you've missed it in Italy. 8)
But then the question would be if it be haviong english subs.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 14th, '10, 01:57

Japanese DVDs never have english subtitles because they are released for the local market. Bandage would need international distribution to have english subs

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 21st, '10, 17:54

it's so dead here

anyway, You&Jin dancer audition

you can hear Jin's new song there~^^ I like it!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 21st, '10, 19:52

Mirokujin wrote:it's so dead here

thats awsome.

Piccamilly

Post by Piccamilly » May 22nd, '10, 15:26

sounds nice!!! :mrgreen: I'm crossing my fngers, I might be able to go to LA for his solo...hopes up!!!!!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 25th, '10, 03:59

http://www.jinakanishi.us/media.php

New song sample...

I realy dislike this, autotune? Again? come on sing for real dont put Japan in a spot that could bring them to shame.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 25th, '10, 14:50

Piccamilly

Wish you luck!

Sokarijo

the samples are from the songs he already did for the Youujin in Japan, hopefully the new ones have less autotune or at least he hears something different now he is in LA

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 25th, '10, 20:32

Karate-ka wrote:
http://www.jinakanishi.us/media.php

New song sample...

I realy dislike this, autotune? Again? come on sing for real dont put Japan in a spot that could bring them to shame.
I don't like it either. I can stand Christmas Morning because I love the whole piece, but I hate auto-tune in My mp3 and Reset...just don't combine well.

It's really silly for him to jump into this crappy music trend. I wonder when will he get over it ==+

Anyway, if you want to express your feeling about it, you might write to utb the sponsor. Nicely put it out and wish there will be some beautiful heartful Japanese songs (like eternal, care and hatachi no sensou) as well.

the e-mail address: event@utbhollywood.com

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 25th, '10, 20:45

btw newshfan has subbed a few Jin-related clips recently

15 & 17 Jan 2010 "BANDAGE" movie promotions ft. Jin.
The first one is really really full of fun (make sure to skip a couple of spoilers)
http://newshfan.livejournal.com/189129.html

[Cartoon KAT-TUN] 19 Aug 2009 Baddie training ft. ANT
the one jin maru and junno went to be trained to act as gangsters in movie or tv drama
http://newshfan.livejournal.com/188361.html

[Hadaka no Shounen] 21 April 2001 Jin & Kazama & Taguchi play with pets
young jinjin in HnS, very cute~(HnS was such a pervy tv show I have to say~)
http://newshfan.livejournal.com/187962.html

DyingAtheist

Post by DyingAtheist » May 25th, '10, 21:10

Piccamilly wrote:
Mirokujin wrote:
Hi welcome^^

http://community.livejournal.com/you_and_jin/14665.html
WAIT, BANDAGE ON FEFF???? what's FEFF???????? :w00t: i was wondering how to get the movie! (was waiting for the dvd to come out and buy it from amazon.jp)

yes, I'm from Italy ^_^ nice to meet you and thank you again!!

Hi to everyone, sorry to intrude :)
I went to see Bandage and it was a nice movie. I really like the soundtrack :wub: (I've listened to it before going to the movie, but there's a huge difference if you listen to it with a normal stereo or to the cinema :wub:).
The movie was shown in the morning, but still there were a lot of people :D
I'm hoping that they'll release it outside Japan, but I'm not that confident that we'll be able to see it in Italy. :(

diyaz

Post by diyaz » May 26th, '10, 12:08

First of all, i'm not sure if this ranking is officially or not.....Just read it from Kat-tun Love LJ.

http://revistaprivilege.wordpress.com/2 ... lege-2010/

let's vote for jin! honestly they are so many list of sexy mans here and Jin manage to be one of them.

Just listen to Jin's My Mp3 sample. I do like the music arrange but still i want to listen to the full one. Johnny-san,please make an album for Jin, please :-( ,please:-( !

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 29th, '10, 14:18

DyingAtheist

Welcome :)

It's really cool you managed to watch, also those in Udine! I hope more Festivals take it around Europe!

diyaz

It's not, looks more like a random ranking a magazine tried to pull out but got overboard by teenager's choices XD

I prefer A Page :P

DyingAtheist

Post by DyingAtheist » May 29th, '10, 14:54

Ginoru wrote:DyingAtheist

Welcome :)

It's really cool you managed to watch, also those in Udine! I hope more Festivals take it around Europe!
Thanks :) Yes, I'm happy that I've managed to watch the movie...to say the truth, at the beginning I was quite skeptical... I prefer Jin in his singer "version", I don't like that much his acting...but I was surprised while watching the movie, he has improved his acting skills a lot!
And FEFF is a really nice festival...I'm lucky because I live in a village at 20-30 minutes by car from Udine (and that's why I've managed to watch "Bandage" :P)

Endexus

Post by Endexus » May 29th, '10, 16:41

Good to hear that Jin did good on his acting part aswell :)! By the way when and how will it be possible for us others that cant attend film festivals to see Bandage? :O

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 29th, '10, 21:21

DyingAtheist wrote: Thanks :) Yes, I'm happy that I've managed to watch the movie...to say the truth, at the beginning I was quite skeptical... I prefer Jin in his singer "version", I don't like that much his acting...but I was surprised while watching the movie, he has improved his acting skills a lot!
And FEFF is a really nice festival...I'm lucky because I live in a village at 20-30 minutes by car from Udine (and that's why I've managed to watch "Bandage" :P)
sounds cool ne~
I wish it'll be shown in my local cinema too...my cp has a big screen but still nothing is better than watching it in a cinema><
yeah I know he has some raw talents in acting~;P wish he can be in more movies~

taylor

Post by taylor » May 29th, '10, 22:27

To all Akanishi fans, here's another news about him:

http://uwasako.livejournal.com/62883.html

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 29th, '10, 22:49

DyingAtheist

You were so lucky with this! I wish i were as much! I am trying to get info about my Film Festival but in my only weird movies have place ¬¬ And it's nice to know Jin managed to change people's opinion about his acting ^^

Mirokujin

Maybe he will, since they don't give him anything else than magazines it'd be a change ;P

taylor

There's a difference between gossip and news, that is gossip and an old one. Gossip is fake and that's why we don't use to like them around here.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 30th, '10, 00:00

LOL why we have that rumor here again?

but uwasako shocked me...had so much fighting going on there~XD fandom is hopeless~

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 30th, '10, 15:36

To be honest i stopped believing in that whole pirate thing. after that rumour surfaced, they anounced a new cast member a french actress who will be playing a mermaid. Also Keith Richards was anounced to repirse his role. And Mick Jagger is to be persuad by Johnny Depp. But none of the official news anounced that Jin is in the movie. If he realy was picked to be in the movie by now. Then i call this BS.

Also the filming starts before the concert begins. I mean how can you not think this is bullshit?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 31st, '10, 01:44

Mirokujin

Seems so XD

Totally, i havenot read there but i gess there are many ... er lest's say "frustrated" around there XD

Sokarijo

You believed it at some point?

It was a funny gossip but it was obviously really really fake :lol

For my part quite happy, no Ken Watanabe nor Jin near penelope thank kami!!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 31st, '10, 15:20

Ginoru wrote:Mirokujin

Seems so XD

Totally, i havenot read there but i gess there are many ... er lest's say "frustrated" around there XD

Sokarijo

You believed it at some point?

It was a funny gossip but it was obviously really really fake :lol

For my part quite happy, no Ken Watanabe nor Jin near penelope thank kami!!
skeptical, for one like i said before there were similarities like the Elixer of life and the fountain of youth etc.

Harle

Post by Harle » Jun 1st, '10, 20:25

@Karate-ka and Ginoru: yeah... But it'd be so much fun if it were real. I'd watch that movie just because of him, even if he only appeared for 5 sec. :w000t: **bricked**

Anyway, since Boss-sama :lol isn't online atm, I'll continue with this (only AF is left, btw):

I'm just here to promote a campaign to make Jin's ETERNAL win the CDTV Wedding song ranking, please go here if you want to help
http://community.livejournal.com/you_and_jin/21099.htm. It'll only take a couple of minutes and it's quite simple.

Vote, please ~ :heart:

:cheers:

Piccamilly

Post by Piccamilly » Jun 8th, '10, 09:55

Hi everyone! I'm officially going to Jin's concerts, both saturday and sunday, yeeeyyy :) is anyone else going?
I think I'll join a meeting before the saturday's concert, here's the link http://community.livejournal.com/jinaka ... 12233.html if anyone else would like to come :) it would be nice to meet other girls that share a jin-passion eheh :D

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jun 9th, '10, 02:20

Piccamilly wrote:Hi everyone! I'm officially going to Jin's concerts, both saturday and sunday, yeeeyyy :) is anyone else going?
I think I'll join a meeting before the saturday's concert, here's the link http://community.livejournal.com/jinaka ... 12233.html if anyone else would like to come :) it would be nice to meet other girls that share a jin-passion eheh :D
I'm going^^
The meeting sounds fun. I might grab my friend to go too.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jun 9th, '10, 07:48

Are you going to shoot pictures?