bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Mar 12th, '10, 19:48

Image Image

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Mar 12th, '10, 21:35

are these a screen caps form the movie?

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Mar 12th, '10, 22:56

Mai-Soon wrote:are these a screen caps form the movie?
No, they're just 'caps from a celebration of the movie's big success in the theaters... Almost 40 billion yen, if I recall correctly. :thumright:

cuatro

Post by cuatro » Mar 14th, '10, 09:09

any news if someone will sub the new sp?

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Mar 15th, '10, 13:31

cuatro wrote:any news if someone will sub the new sp?
Nope... Haven't heard anything.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Mar 16th, '10, 19:52

Kathstandsalone

Post by Kathstandsalone » Mar 17th, '10, 15:27

I watched the movie today! It was great! One of my favourite scenes is the one where Nodame danced her way as she threw the flyers to passerby. :D

Looking forward to the next one!!

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Mar 17th, '10, 22:25

bmwracer wrote:
Mai-Soon wrote:are these a screen caps form the movie?
No, they're just 'caps from a celebration of the movie's big success in the theaters... Almost 40 billion yen, if I recall correctly. :thumright:
WOW, it deserves :cheers:

thanks for answering me :-)

heard the movie's DVD is gonna be released in April, i brolly hope that's true :roll

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Mar 17th, '10, 22:46

Mai-Soon wrote:heard the movie's DVD is gonna be released in April, i brolly hope that's true :roll
Actually, it's June 4: http://www.yesasia.com/us/nodame-cantab ... /info.html :)

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Mar 18th, '10, 18:06

Pony Canyon International Licensing in regards to the two movies: http://www.ponycanyon.co.jp/intl/mp_cx/ ... odame.html

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Mar 20th, '10, 05:00

"Hikken desu...!"

Image Image
Image Image

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Mar 20th, '10, 21:10

OMG, June...oh...*dies* can't wait till june :(

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Mar 22nd, '10, 03:20

ImageImage
Credit: Baidu

flamethunder85

Post by flamethunder85 » Mar 22nd, '10, 15:22

The MAKING of Nodame Cantabile Saishu Gakusho Kouhen.

のだめカンタービレ最終楽章後編 クランクアップ.mpeg.001 (532.28 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZGW6O0H

のだめカンタービレ最終楽章後編 クランクアップ.mpeg.002 (532.28 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FESBUQIY

P.S. Combine the two split files with FFSJ. :whistling:

Credits to Japan fans for recording this.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Mar 23rd, '10, 19:25

Image Image

hazelkenro
Location: Mocomichi Hayami,Teppei Koike and Wentz Eiji Paradise

Post by hazelkenro » Mar 24th, '10, 03:14

Kyaaa can't for the showing of
NODAME II

APRIL 17/2010

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Mar 29th, '10, 05:24

scribbledclef

Post by scribbledclef » Mar 31st, '10, 08:48

I think this is totally cool. But they're not subbed. T-T

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Mar 31st, '10, 13:36

scribbledclef wrote:
I think this is totally cool. But they're not subbed. T-T
Yeah, it's unfortunate... :pale:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Mar 31st, '10, 13:57

mieki

Post by mieki » Apr 1st, '10, 04:35

Just re-read the Nodame manga, and from the looks of the 2nd movie trailer, it really does look like they covered everything from start until the last page of the manga.

Sooo excited!! Can't wait.

scribbledclef

Post by scribbledclef » Apr 1st, '10, 08:44

bmwracer wrote:Movie II Tour begins: http://mainichi.jp/enta/mantan/graph/ma ... index.html

Image Image
Cool! There are so many mongoose mascots!
And the couple's still looking good. :wub:

scribbledclef

Nodame Cantabile Opera Hen

Post by scribbledclef » Apr 1st, '10, 08:52

There's an additional part for the Nodame storyline - it's the Nodame Cantabile Opera Hen! I think this was put up for the sake of the film. But I'm not sure about that part. If you want to read it, click http://www.onemanga.com/Nodame_Cantabil ... _Hen/1/00/

Avoid the ads in the site. :D

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Apr 1st, '10, 11:32

zettaiKaren

Post by zettaiKaren » Apr 5th, '10, 09:35

Haven't watched the first movie but from the trailers, looks like part II will follow the manga more closely (?) and Nodame's really going to play Chopin's Piano Concerto #1 w/ Stressmann (although the location certainly doesn't look like London Symphony's Barbican Hall). IMO from the manga's pov, part II should be a lot more interesting/exciting, can't wait!

JUYI

Post by JUYI » Apr 5th, '10, 13:29

zettaiKaren wrote:Haven't watched the first movie but from the trailers, looks like part II will follow the manga more closely (?) and Nodame's really going to play Chopin's Piano Concerto #1 w/ Stressmann (although the location certainly doesn't look like London Symphony's Barbican Hall). IMO from the manga's pov, part II should be a lot more interesting/exciting, can't wait!
yeah same here... can't wait... i collect the manga as well and i must say the TVdrama was a success... but i'm not gonna compare the manga with the movie... i want the anticipation lol. arh... tsk... cant wait.... miss them...

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 5th, '10, 13:52

^ You guys should also check out the anime version, now that it's 11 episodes are complete (Nodame Cantabile - Finale)...

zettaiKaren

Post by zettaiKaren » Apr 5th, '10, 23:28

JUYI wrote:yeah same here... can't wait... i collect the manga as well and i must say the TVdrama was a success... but i'm not gonna compare the manga with the movie... i want the anticipation lol. arh... tsk... cant wait.... miss them...
Yeah, but I'm just a bit disappointed at the sets, although it goes w/o saying that at the time of filming it's probably next to impossible (and prohibitively expensive) to rent a decent concert hall from any major European orchestra. Based on the manga she's suppose to debut w/ London Symphony, but you can see from the trailer that the hall where Nodame performs is so small (even smaller than the ones they used in Japan), and there seems to be only 1 major aisle running down the middle :-( I just hope they don't claim it as the real Barbican Hall...

EDIT: OK, just watched the Chopin performance in the anime version (which is exactly the same as in the manga), and after rewatching the trailer I'm even more pessimistic that they're going to blow the most important scenes in the last part of the manga big time.
It looks more like a church converted into a symphony hall instead of a genuine one, plus
the musicians just weren't startled when Nodame played the introduction to the 1st movement in much slower tempo than during practice, although in the trailer the tempo isn't as slow as in the anime (so I guess they may have changed that part too which means cutting out the practice session scenes :-( . It's probably just too hard to ask the real musicians to be actors at the same time).

JUYI

Post by JUYI » Apr 6th, '10, 13:44

zettaiKaren wrote:
JUYI wrote:yeah same here... can't wait... i collect the manga as well and i must say the TVdrama was a success... but i'm not gonna compare the manga with the movie... i want the anticipation lol. arh... tsk... cant wait.... miss them...
Yeah, but I'm just a bit disappointed at the sets, although it goes w/o saying that at the time of filming it's probably next to impossible (and prohibitively expensive) to rent a decent concert hall from any major European orchestra. Based on the manga she's suppose to debut w/ London Symphony, but you can see from the trailer that the hall where Nodame performs is so small (even smaller than the ones they used in Japan), and there seems to be only 1 major aisle running down the middle :-( I just hope they don't claim it as the real Barbican Hall...

EDIT: OK, just watched the Chopin performance in the anime version (which is exactly the same as in the manga), and after rewatching the trailer I'm even more pessimistic that they're going to blow the most important scenes in the last part of the manga big time.
It looks more like a church converted into a symphony hall instead of a genuine one, plus
the musicians just weren't startled when Nodame played the introduction to the 1st movement in much slower tempo than during practice, although in the trailer the tempo isn't as slow as in the anime (so I guess they may have changed that part too which means cutting out the practice session scenes :-( . It's probably just too hard to ask the real musicians to be actors at the same time).
hey yah i do agree that the twisted some parts of the story ehm... not for the better, like u say her debut location. i was abit disappointed as well but its okay. the movie does show its relatively big budget already. i'll close one eye and live with it haha. thats why i din't wanna recap the manga or anime! i just wanna go into the cinema and be led by the music and images... the SP and drama had already won me over by a great deal. For the movie, I'll still give my fullest support. For the shortfall, I'll make it up with my manga and anime! cheers to the nodame team.... =)

scribbledclef

Post by scribbledclef » Apr 7th, '10, 04:12

bmwracer wrote:^ You guys should also check out the anime version, now that it's 11 episodes are complete (Nodame Cantabile - Finale)...
The anime series was excellent. :D I was so sad when I watched the last episode of the Finale. But they have two extra episodes in store. The first is about Kyora and Mine while the second one follows the extra chapter(Opera Hen). Haha.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 7th, '10, 13:35

scribbledclef wrote:But they have two extra episodes in store. The first is about Kyora and Mine while the second one follows the extra chapter(Opera Hen).
Yup.

The manga for Opera Hen is already out. :thumright:

flamethunder85

Post by flamethunder85 » Apr 7th, '10, 16:18

This one is a really great clip. Similar but different from the making. (Spoiler alert too!)

A must see!!
映画「のだめカンタービレ最終楽章後編」ついに完結!みな..ス。.mp4 (408.5MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RQGYVXLW

flamethunder85

Post by flamethunder85 » Apr 7th, '10, 17:12

zettaiKaren wrote:Haven't watched the first movie but from the trailers, looks like part II will follow the manga more closely (?) and Nodame's really going to play Chopin's Piano Concerto #1 w/ Stressmann (although the location certainly doesn't look like London Symphony's Barbican Hall). IMO from the manga's pov, part II should be a lot more interesting/exciting, can't wait!
Btw, the music hall where Nodame performs with Stressemann in the movie is Smetana Hall in Prague.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 7th, '10, 19:55

Image Image :mrgreen: :thumright:

scribbledclef

Post by scribbledclef » Apr 8th, '10, 09:51

bmwracer wrote:Image Image :mrgreen: :thumright:
Epic coolness! Which one went first?

But the live action Nodame wears a necklace while the anime one wears none.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 8th, '10, 14:06

scribbledclef wrote:
bmwracer wrote:Image Image :mrgreen: :thumright:
Epic coolness! Which one went first?
No idea. :sweat:
But the live action Nodame wears a necklace while the anime one wears none.
Good observation. :thumright:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 8th, '10, 19:59

Manga >> Anime >> Live Action. :)
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Apr 8th, '10, 21:15

The second "Nodame Cantabile" movie is about to open in Japan, but fans are able to look forward to another release as well. They've finally announced the release date and details for the upcoming DVD version of the first movie.

There are going to be a special edition and a standard edition. The special edition will contain 3 discs including the movie itself and amazing 300 minutes of bonus material. Most of the material will show the making of the music and the CG, but of course fans can also look forward to long interviews with Ueno Juri, Tamaki Hiroshi and the rest of the cast. Further the special edition is going to included deleted scenes, behind-the-scenes material and a lot of outtakes. The first couple of DVDs will even come with an exclusive image drawn by Ninomiya Tomoko, mangaka and creator of Nodame Cantabile.

A Blu-Ray version will be available as well. The dorama has never been released on Blu-Ray, so it will be the first time to fully enjoy Nodame in 1080p. The DVD and Blu-Ray will be released on June 4.

Written by: KawaiiJoyuu
Sources: Walkerplus

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Apr 8th, '10, 21:30

what a precious face!

thanks bmwracer :thumright:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 9th, '10, 02:54

^ Thanks for the article... Now I've gotta think about buying a Blu-Ray player. :mrgreen:

Kathstandsalone

Post by Kathstandsalone » Apr 9th, '10, 16:25

Oh, that's a nice manga > anime > live action
Looking forward to part II.

I watched the anime recently, a few episodes. the animation isn't that good.... it lacks what the live action has.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 9th, '10, 19:03

Kathstandsalone wrote:I watched the anime recently, a few episodes. the animation isn't that good.... it lacks what the live action has.
Yeah, I felt the same way, but it still has the Nodame charm to it. :thumright:

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Apr 11th, '10, 07:51

credits : Bear of WaT inTernational Forum

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 11th, '10, 23:33

Ueno Juri Bids Farewell to Nodame, Cast attends Tokyo premiere of final movie

The end of Nodame Cantabile is fast approaching with the release of the movie Nodame Cantabile Saishu Gakusho ~ Kouhen, out next Saturday nationwide in Japan. The two lead actors, Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri, were joined by fellow cast members including Eita and Koide Keisuke in Tokyo for the premiere of the movie. Over 1,000 fans came to show their support, making it extremely lively at the scene.

Adapted from a manga series, the live action drama was an immense hit when it aired in 2006. Similarly, the character of Nodame has left deep impressions on the viewers. As the film and manga will be wrapping up at the same time, it's no wonder that actress Ueno Juri is finding it hard to let go. "I cried when filming was over. It's hard to believe that Nodame has been with me for the past four years!" As for Chiaki, Tamaki Hiroshi says he fondly remembers all the conducting scenes. It was a lot of work, but he relished in the experience.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: sparkles_n15 @ asianfanatics.net

http://www2.toho-movie.jp/movie-topic/1 ... e2_kh.html

scribbledclef

Post by scribbledclef » Apr 13th, '10, 05:00

bmwracer wrote:Ueno Juri Bids Farewell to Nodame, Cast attends Tokyo premiere of final movie

The end of Nodame Cantabile is fast approaching with the release of the movie Nodame Cantabile Saishu Gakusho ~ Kouhen, out next Saturday nationwide in Japan. The two lead actors, Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri, were joined by fellow cast members including Eita and Koide Keisuke in Tokyo for the premiere of the movie. Over 1,000 fans came to show their support, making it extremely lively at the scene.

Adapted from a manga series, the live action drama was an immense hit when it aired in 2006. Similarly, the character of Nodame has left deep impressions on the viewers. As the film and manga will be wrapping up at the same time, it's no wonder that actress Ueno Juri is finding it hard to let go. "I cried when filming was over. It's hard to believe that Nodame has been with me for the past four years!" As for Chiaki, Tamaki Hiroshi says he fondly remembers all the conducting scenes. It was a lot of work, but he relished in the experience.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: sparkles_n15 @ asianfanatics.net

http://www2.toho-movie.jp/movie-topic/1 ... e2_kh.html
Awh. That's all I can really say. :pale:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 13th, '10, 05:31

^ Yeah, not much you can really say...

Other than it's been a great four-year ride. :thumleft:

Great chemistry, great cast, great direction, great drama. :salut:

scribbledclef

Post by scribbledclef » Apr 14th, '10, 11:58

Great fans too. :)

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 16th, '10, 14:03

Saying goodbye to Nodame. :pale:

HypnoSurf22

Post by HypnoSurf22 » Apr 17th, '10, 23:15

Nodame Cantabile 2 expected to cross 6 billion

"Toho stated that they are quite happy with the opening of the second movie. The first movie made over 4 billion Yen total in box-office takings, but the start of the second looks even more promising. They expect it to top the first movie by over 70% and make more than 6 billion Yen (65 million USD)."

full story here.....
http://www.kawaii-joyuu.com/?p=6421

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 18th, '10, 02:44

HypnoSurf22 wrote:Nodame Cantabile 2 expected to cross 6 billion

"Toho stated that they are quite happy with the opening of the second movie. The first movie made over 4 billion Yen total in box-office takings, but the start of the second looks even more promising. They expect it to top the first movie by over 70% and make more than 6 billion Yen (65 million USD)."

full story here.....
Nice. :thumright:

They should re-release Movie 1 and show the two back-to-back. :thumleft:

scribbledclef

Post by scribbledclef » Apr 18th, '10, 08:11

full story here.....
Expecting 6 billion is reasonable, because Nodame's good. "D

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Apr 18th, '10, 12:16

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 18th, '10, 16:37

scribbledclef wrote:

full story here.....
Expecting 6 billion is reasonable, because Nodame's good. "D
VERY good. :mrgreen:

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Apr 19th, '10, 04:41

bmwracer wrote: They should re-release Movie 1 and show the two back-to-back. :thumleft:
They actually did :thumleft:
In the previous week, there was a 1 week exclusive re-release of Movie 1 prior to the release of the sequel.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 19th, '10, 04:57

MisS Lonliah wrote:
bmwracer wrote: They should re-release Movie 1 and show the two back-to-back. :thumleft:
In the previous week, there was a 1 week exclusive re-release of Movie 1 prior to the release of the sequel.
I was thinking more like showing both movies as a doubleheader. :thumleft:

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Apr 19th, '10, 05:48

bmwracer wrote:
MisS Lonliah wrote:
aha, now I got it.. that would be a one-of-a-kind day for Nodame's fans in Japan ^^

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 19th, '10, 13:36

MisS Lonliah wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
MisS Lonliah wrote:
aha, now I got it.. that would be a one-of-a-kind day for Nodame's fans in Japan ^^
Yes. :D

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 20th, '10, 19:28

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Apr 20th, '10, 19:51

words can't express what i feel ...just why don't they do an infinite third season of Nodame Cantabile? oO

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Apr 20th, '10, 21:02

GREAT picture!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks a lot bmwracer

flamethunder85

Post by flamethunder85 » Apr 21st, '10, 07:40

MisS Lonliah wrote:In the previous week, there was a 1 week exclusive re-release of Movie 1 prior to the release of the sequel.
And it even made it to top 10 box-office, even though it's just a re-release. Sugoi desu ne! :thumleft:

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Apr 21st, '10, 22:14

flamethunder85 wrote:
MisS Lonliah wrote:In the previous week, there was a 1 week exclusive re-release of Movie 1 prior to the release of the sequel.
And it even made it to top 10 box-office, even though it's just a re-release. Sugoi desu ne! :thumleft:
haaai sugoi desu :D

scribbledclef

Post by scribbledclef » Apr 22nd, '10, 08:29

bmwracer wrote:Image
Cute pic! :wub:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 22nd, '10, 13:37

scribbledclef wrote:
bmwracer wrote:Image
Cute pic! :wub:
Cute couple. :thumright:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 22nd, '10, 17:17

bmwracer wrote:Nodame Cantabile Saishu Gakusho Special Broadcast Edition
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_84387.htm
I watched this last night.

I pretty much figured out what the added-in stuff was: all the stuff with Stresseman... Though there were no subtitles, those additions seemed to break up the continuity/flow of the movie. :sweat:

Having seen all of the anime, I could sort of figure out what was going on, but I'm still hoping for some English subs.

I liked the Puri Gorota fantasy sequence: it was done really well, but it was shorter than I thought.

The little girl Katrine, was cute and her spoken Japanese was quite amazing, even though she was clearly a hakujin (maybe half). :thumright:

The musical sequences, as expected, were top-notch and well-performed.

And what can you say about Juri-chan and Hiroshi-kun that hasn't been already said? :cheers: :thumleft:

Someone, please subtitle this!!! :sweat:

chunny

Post by chunny » Apr 22nd, '10, 21:07

Nodame Cantabile Saishu Gakusho Special Broadcast Edition
Eeepp!! It sounds wonderful! Torrent doesn't work for me.
Anyone knows where I can download this from MU or mediafire?
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for in advance!

scribbledclef

Post by scribbledclef » Apr 23rd, '10, 04:44

chunny wrote:
Perhaps you could ask the publisher of the torrent to upload the video on Mediafire/MU.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 23rd, '10, 13:52

scribbledclef wrote:
chunny wrote:
Perhaps you could ask the publisher of the torrent to upload the video on Mediafire/MU.
Will either of those sites accept a 4GB/2GB file? :scratch:

SouthsideIrish

Post by SouthsideIrish » Apr 23rd, '10, 14:34

bmwracer wrote: Someone, please subtitle this!!! :sweat:
SARS is already working on the broadcast version of this. I think they already have it roughly timed.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 23rd, '10, 15:44

SouthsideIrish wrote:
bmwracer wrote: Someone, please subtitle this!!! :sweat:
SARS is already working on the broadcast version of this. I think they already have it roughly timed.
Yup, I saw the post in the other thread. :thumright: :cheers:

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Apr 23rd, '10, 18:35

i was about to tell you the good news about Sars subbing the movie, you knew that already..i'm soooo happy..we are lucky that Sars loves the series too :D

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 23rd, '10, 18:51

Mai-Soon wrote:i was about to tell you the good news about Sars subbing the movie, you knew that already..i'm soooo happy..we are lucky that Sars loves the series too :D
Good news travels fast. :thumright:

chunny

Post by chunny » Apr 23rd, '10, 19:33

scribbledclef wrote: Perhaps you could ask the publisher of the torrent to upload the video on Mediafire/MU.
Will either of those sites accept a 4GB/2GB file?
Thanks you guys but I've done my best to get my torrent to work. Am now slowly downloading it. Can't wait for it! :D :D :D
Last edited by chunny on Apr 24th, '10, 09:25, edited 1 time in total.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 23rd, '10, 19:37

chunny wrote:
scribbledclef wrote:Perhaps you could ask the publisher of the torrent to upload the video on Mediafire/MU.
Will either of those sites accept a 4GB/2GB file?
Thanks you guys but I've done my best to get my torrent to work. Am now slowly downloading it. Can't wait for it! :D :D :D
Did you set up the Port Forwarding?

That should help your download speed.

chunny

Post by chunny » Apr 24th, '10, 09:24

bmwracer wrote: Did you set up the Port Forwarding?

That should help your download speed.
Errr...I think I didn't? It's okay, I've finally downloaded it! Thanks bmwracer, you helped a lot with all Juri/Tamaki and Nodame stuff. Appreciate it loads! :cheers: :cheers: