Need help to identify a Jdrama? Ask here!

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
chiisana_tantei

Post by chiisana_tantei » Nov 3rd, '09, 09:01

That would be 「嵐がくれたもの」
Link: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Arashi_ga_Kureta_Mono

justinslot

Post by justinslot » Nov 3rd, '09, 18:36

Thanks! That was easy.

Neliets

Need help to find some jdramas.

Post by Neliets » Nov 4th, '09, 21:41

Hey, I hope that I posted in right section.

So, I looked in drama wiki already but there are so many of them, so here goes my request.
Can you name all dramas where are Inoue Mao, Yamashita Tomohisa, Nagasawa Masami in main role?

Like this :
Inoue Mao - First kiss, Hana yori dango
Yamashita Tomohisa - Proposal daisakusen, Nobuta wo Produce
Nagasawa Masami - Proposal daisakusen

In drama wiki there are so many dramas listed for everyone of them so I just came here to ask for help(ye, i know, i`m lazy). It would be great if you could even recommend best ones.

Thanks for your help. :wub:

Kaitoz

Post by Kaitoz » Nov 4th, '09, 22:12

I can only help you with YamaPi though.

Buzzer Beat
Code Blue
Kurosagi
Dragon Zakura (all those I like a lot X3)
Sore wa totsuzen, arashi no you ni (that one was dumb as hell, don't watch it -_-)
Shounen wa tori ni natta (no comments, haven't seen it)
PPOI (was kinda cute)

In the following he's either sharing the main role or the role is supporting, but important:
Stand Up
Ikebukuro West Gate Park (IWGP) (those two are simply awesome)
Lunch Queen (comedy, it was nice)
Long Love Letter (I liked that one a lot, his role isn't big)

plain_love

Post by plain_love » Nov 18th, '09, 03:34

anoo... i want to kow is there any subs for "rikon bengoshi" ?? and where can i find it ??

mygb

Post by mygb » Nov 21st, '09, 04:43

Hello. Does anyone know anything about a "series" called Konyoku rotenburo renzoku satsujin (混浴露天風呂連続殺人) I believe its a series from doyo waido kegijo (土曜ワイド劇場). I would like to find a place to get these episodes. There are 26 episodes but I am mainly interested in #25. I have tried hashdb.com but Winny/Share have been open for days and it cannot seem to find any of the episodes or snippets. Thanks.

erlog

Question about JDrama Airings

Post by erlog » Dec 15th, '09, 16:33

I've noticed that the length of Japanese television shows varies a little bit. Can someone tell me what the time slots are like, and where commercials are usually placed?

I know some Japanese dramas are around the same length as American ones, ~46 minutes, but there's some that feel like ~60 minutes, and I know liar game was ~36 minutes.

How do these fit into the time slots, and how much padding with commercials is being done? I realize there's no important reason to know this, but I know all of these things about American television while I know nothing of these things about Japanese television.

I'm curious.

murai

[2008] Jdrama

Post by murai » Jan 14th, '10, 00:17

Hi all,

I'm looking for a drama which was shown on KTSF in March 2008.....(I was in San Francisco). In the song we could ear "love love" ....it was a funny drama.

Thanks in advance

Muraiii Kun

Navin

Post by Navin » Jan 18th, '10, 15:55

Anyone know what the ratings were for Saigo no Yakusoku?

noobee

Post by noobee » Jan 18th, '10, 16:27

thanks so much for the infos

xploring

Post by xploring » Jan 18th, '10, 23:51

Navin wrote:Anyone know what the ratings were for Saigo no Yakusoku?

venusstar

Post by venusstar » Jan 25th, '10, 19:15

hi

i really wanna to download the new drama "hidarime tantei eye" hd

plz

occultangle

Post by occultangle » Feb 3rd, '10, 07:46

I really want to see the Japanese drama "LIPSTICK". If anyone can tell me anything it would be much appreciated.

arisuimasu

trying to find a drama i watched a while back

Post by arisuimasu » Feb 10th, '10, 13:56

unfortunately, i can't remember the name. i only got part way through the series before i lost track of it.

here's what i do remember:

the drama was about a mother and daughter who both fall in love with the same man. the mother was in her early 50s and worked at a bento shop. the daughter was in her late 20s. "the guy" was (i think) in his 40s. the mother is married and also has a son in his early 20s.

i remember that the daughter went out of her way to try and catch his attention by doing things like visiting the same gym, but he has no interest in her. as it turned out the guy was a customer at the mother's bento shop and he started to fall for her. she (mother) ends up falling for him as well. neither the daughter nor mother are initially aware of what's going on but in the last episode that i saw the daughter sees the guy and her mother meeting up in the middle of the night out side their apartment building.

:goggle: it's driving me nuts that i can't remember what it's called. anyone know of this drama? if so, please save me from this madness.

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Feb 10th, '10, 18:35

That sounds similar to the plot of the movie 경축!우리사랑 (Viva!Love ).

addex3

Post by addex3 » Feb 10th, '10, 22:53

The drama you are looking for is called Toshishita no Otoko starring Takahashi Katsunori & Inamori Izumi

Here is the link to the drama description.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Toshishita_no_Otoko

The two actors did a romance/comedy that was kind of funny called Batsu Kare.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Batsu_Kare

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Feb 10th, '10, 22:57

wow! sounds interesting

arisuimasu

Post by arisuimasu » Feb 10th, '10, 23:44

:cheers: addex3 thank you so much! that's exactly the series i was looking for! now i won't to have spend my days wondering how the series ends and thanks for recommending another series too. i'm actually more of a comedy person so i'll probably love it.

addex3

Post by addex3 » Feb 10th, '10, 23:54

arisuimasu, You are welcome. The reason I mentioned Batsu Kare is because Takahashi Katsunori & Inamori Izumi are both in it. The drama is okay, but not great. I really like the Theme Song Love Storm, by Lisa Loeb.

atarashifuji

Hancho Series 2

Post by atarashifuji » Feb 12th, '10, 07:27

Thanks to Super Saiyan, I was able to download the first two episodes of Hancho series 2 but the other episodes haven't been uploaded and I was wondering if there was anyone that would be able to upload them. I'm not sure if there was a thread already about this (looked for it and couldn't find it). I'd really appreciate it if someone could upload the second season though. Thanks!

Negiiiii

Post by Negiiiii » Feb 15th, '10, 16:18

Hey guys ^_^,

A friend told me that japanese singer Koda Kumi played in Cosme no Maho 2 (Her song Butterfly was used in the dorama =)). Unfortunately, I don't have any informations about this so... I was wondering, does someone know in which episode did she play ?

Thank you ^_^

mahsuri1284

Post by mahsuri1284 » Feb 24th, '10, 01:50

Hi, need a 'lil help here ... a friend from another forum mentioned about a series she watched. here's what she wrote ...

I can't remember the title now, but it was about a teenage girl who gets into the crime solving business with an older guy. I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but in the first episode, the girl befriends a man with retrograde amnesia who turns out to be a contract killer. Does this ring any bells with anyone? I'm thinking it was called XXX AND SEXY VOICE, or something like that, where XXX was the name of a comic book character or something. 'Sexy Voice' referred to the girl, who sounded much older than her age. The guy was an obsessive collector of action figures, hence his nickname.

Can anyone help with the title ? Thanks in advance! :-)

Bibianne

Post by Bibianne » Feb 24th, '10, 02:05

Sexy Voice and Robo is the serie you're looking for

anovmuska

[ASK]Anyone know this japanese tv show?

Post by anovmuska » Feb 24th, '10, 07:35

Guys, been trying to find this show...

Code: Select all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR_iCZTdECQ
anyone have the information? name of the show? or where can i download it...

Thx

mahsuri1284

Post by mahsuri1284 » Mar 1st, '10, 02:37

Thank you, Bibianne!

Wow - did not expect to get such quick response ... :salut:

Reverse Psychology

What drama is this?

Post by Reverse Psychology » Mar 10th, '10, 03:42

Hi d-addicts! I hope my lack of activity in these forums doesn't affect your desire to possibly help me find a drama that I've been looking for for a while now.

I've seen ONE episode of the drama and I'm pretty sure it's *NOT* the first episode. Here's the description of the episode, as I remember it:

There was a girl, whose name is Shiori or Saori, but may also be something completely dfiferent. I'm unsure. There was a coach, or like a PE teacher that molested/raped her. She's in a bad situation because nobody believes that this actually happened to her. So we discover that she's suicidal because nobody believers her, even though it actually happened. She gets picked on and talked about a lot. There's scenes of her in the classroom and all the girls are looking at her and whispering about her. Towards the end of the episode, she's on the phone with one of her female classmates, and the classmate asks her "So, when are you going to die? I've always wanted to watch someone die."

This is just about all I remember. I'd really, really appreciate if you could help me identify this drama! Just throw out titles and I'll look them up and see if it's the right one.

Thanks so much!
Last edited by Reverse Psychology on Mar 10th, '10, 04:27, edited 1 time in total.

LaLaLaDRAMA

Post by LaLaLaDRAMA » Mar 10th, '10, 04:21

Maybe we can help if you can give us an idea of when this drama came out? Like when (year) /where did you see this first episode?

Reverse Psychology

Post by Reverse Psychology » Mar 10th, '10, 04:26

I saw it in Japanese class, but my teacher has no idea what the name of it is either. I don't think it's a recent drama but it's definitely not ancient. I can give you a guesstimation of 1995-2005 but I may be completely off.

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Mar 10th, '10, 05:03

Could it be Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003?

If not, could it be LIFE?

Do you remember the actors and/or actresses that started in the drama you're describing?

LaLaLaDRAMA

Post by LaLaLaDRAMA » Mar 10th, '10, 05:27

yt_toshi wrote:Could it be Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003?

If not, could it be LIFE?

Do you remember the actors and/or actresses that started in the drama you're describing?
FUNNY! Those dramas came in mind too! But I don't remember the main character being molested/raped by her teacher.

Anyways, this drama must be well known for a teacher to show it to the class. Storyline sounds so familiar though. If anything comes to mind, I will post. Hope other people can help out!

chrysanthemum

Post by chrysanthemum » Mar 10th, '10, 07:12

Wow! That sounds so familiar... even to the part with the girl on the phone. I'll have to think about this... but I think it's actually reminding me of a movie and not a drama. :scratch:

Hey! Maybe it was Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru. Wasn't there an episode just like that in there?!

EDIT: Ah no... maybe not. I don't remember the reason why she was being bullied, but I don't remember it being about rape either. But it still sounds familiar... :scratch: ... it's reminding me of something else.

Sorvaseven

Post by Sorvaseven » Mar 11th, '10, 10:30

Perhaps "Watashitachi no kyokasho"?

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Mar 12th, '10, 22:08

no one was raped in LIFE or Watashitachi no Kyokasho. maybe it's from Kou Kou Kyoshi 1993

ashiin

Post by ashiin » Mar 20th, '10, 17:52

Hi I'm looking for a Jdrama which is about a bunch of emergency medical units, this was quite some years ago (Over 5 years since I watched it when I was like 10). What I do remember is that in one episode of the members in the medical unit was stabbed on the street and there was this whole scene of them trying to save him in the paramedics truck, and there was also another episode where some members braved into a place on fire and they were trying to save somebody and one of the members of the cast got hurt by a blast and broke his ribs or something like that.

Also at the end of every show (or some of the shows), they gave tips about how to help people in an emergency such as helping someone who is really drunk and stuff.

Hope somebody can find out what this is for me cause this is driving me crazy.

noobee

Post by noobee » Mar 21st, '10, 00:38

when will d-addicts have the complete version of Bloody Monday 2

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 21st, '10, 18:31

Today.

Anyway, a friend of mine told me about a drama with main characters (women) wanting to become ballerinas. Any familiar titles? She said it was pretty funny, so I'd like to see it, but I'm lost.

dolsiman

Post by dolsiman » Mar 22nd, '10, 00:35

I'm looking for the final episode of Prisoner eps 05. For the last 10 days or so I've been stuck at 27.6%.
Help please anyone.. :-( :-(

Bulykin

Post by Bulykin » Mar 22nd, '10, 15:58

dolsiman wrote:I'm looking for the final episode of Prisoner eps 05. For the last 10 days or so I've been stuck at 27.6%.
Help please anyone.. :-( :-(
try this

:-)

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Mar 23rd, '10, 02:24

ashiin wrote:Hi I'm looking for a Jdrama which is about a bunch of emergency medical units, this was quite some years ago (Over 5 years since I watched it when I was like 10). What I do remember is that in one episode of the members in the medical unit was stabbed on the street and there was this whole scene of them trying to save him in the paramedics truck, and there was also another episode where some members braved into a place on fire and they were trying to save somebody and one of the members of the cast got hurt by a blast and broke his ribs or something like that.

Also at the end of every show (or some of the shows), they gave tips about how to help people in an emergency such as helping someone who is really drunk and stuff.

Maybe this?
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kyumei_Byoto_24_Ji
Never saw any of the series (kind of ashamed of that too), but it matches the general description...

dolsiman

Post by dolsiman » Mar 23rd, '10, 02:25

To Bulykin

Koszonom...

Arigato.

Thank you, didn't realise there's such a huge fan in the Spanish speaking world.. :salut:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Mar 23rd, '10, 02:37

Ethlenn wrote:Today.

Anyway, a friend of mine told me about a drama with main characters (women) wanting to become ballerinas. Any familiar titles? She said it was pretty funny, so I'd like to see it, but I'm lost.
Only thing close I could find was this:
Mama wa Ballerina
TBS' Ai no Gekijyo series are typically pretty light-hearted and somewhat comical, so maybe...

flz9636

Post by flz9636 » Mar 23rd, '10, 05:24

Please, can anyone help me find out who is this girl or what drama is this picture from?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 23rd, '10, 07:28

Mizune, thank you^^

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Mar 23rd, '10, 09:15

@flz9636: That looks like Kaho. No idea what drama it's from though. ( http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kaho )

@Ethlenn: I guess it could also be Primadam. ( http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Primadam )

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 23rd, '10, 09:41

gryzze, thank you too, I will check those two dramas. Sadly my friend watched in while staying in Japan in 2006, and both dramas are from 2006, so...
One more time, thanks^^

Bulykin

Post by Bulykin » Mar 23rd, '10, 15:34

dolsiman wrote:To Bulykin

Koszonom...

Arigato.
whua :lol

i'm glad to help you!

ashiin

Post by ashiin » Mar 24th, '10, 06:31

mizune wrote:
ashiin wrote:Hi I'm looking for a Jdrama which is about a bunch of emergency medical units, this was quite some years ago (Over 5 years since I watched it when I was like 10). What I do remember is that in one episode of the members in the medical unit was stabbed on the street and there was this whole scene of them trying to save him in the paramedics truck, and there was also another episode where some members braved into a place on fire and they were trying to save somebody and one of the members of the cast got hurt by a blast and broke his ribs or something like that.

Maybe this?
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kyumei_Byoto_24_Ji
Never saw any of the series (kind of ashamed of that too), but it matches the general description...
Thought it was that too, but couldn't find any places to watch it or even read up an episode guide about it

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 24th, '10, 17:43

@flz9636 The first person that popped into my head was Kaho. Then I was a little unsure, so I looked at the first episode of 4 shimai tantei dan. I am still wondering if is is Kaho. If it isn't her, than I haven't a clue as to who it is.

syuu.satoshi

Post by syuu.satoshi » Mar 27th, '10, 16:05

I beg your pardon for this drama's torrents,does anyone can help me.Thanks for your help.
The drama's website is here http://www.nhk.or.jp/subaru/.

takuto_ssd

Post by takuto_ssd » Apr 10th, '10, 13:30

hello i am looking for a j-drama but unfortunately i dont have many clues
i know its about lesbian (and maybe gay) relationships but in a comedic way i think each episode is stand alone
no more clues :( please tell me if anything comes to mind and i will search through the titles ^^

hinoki

2 Cool

Post by hinoki » Apr 27th, '10, 16:37

Does anyone know what happened to 2 Cool
saw it in the wiki:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/2_Cool
but no seeds, subs etc. to be found :scratch:

Anybody out there for some comments?

LoKa320

Looking For JDrama "Neko Taxi" - Broadcasted 2010

Post by LoKa320 » May 6th, '10, 03:15

Hello

I was wondering if someone knew where I can get a hold of the J-Drama "Neko Taxi". Apparently it started broadcasting in January 2010.

Here's a Japanese web site ... if anyone can make any sense out of it...
http://www.nekotaku.info/tv/

Thanks!

TeaDrinker

Taiga Drama recommendation

Post by TeaDrinker » May 9th, '10, 06:08

Hello,

I would like to purchase the DVD set of one of the two following NHK Taiga Period Drama. If you could keep only one of the two which one would you keep and why?

1. Aoi Tokugawa Sandai
2. Tenchijin

Thank you

chylld

Post by chylld » May 14th, '10, 00:18

Hi all, first post here!

This is a VERY long shot, but I hope someone can help...

In the intro clip in Liar Game season 1, we see Nao and Akiyama sitting on black and red sofas in front of a wallpaper'd background. My question is, where do I get this wallpaper?

I don't mean a computer desktop wallpaper of that image, I mean the actual wallpaper they used for the background panel in that shot. Has anyone seen it in a shop or know a company that can custom-make wallpaper like that?

ascella

Post by ascella » May 24th, '10, 19:46

Hello ))
I'm looking for english subtitles for Taiga drama Shinsengumi (2004). Does anybody know where I can find them?
Thanks in advance

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » May 24th, '10, 20:24

ascella wrote:Hello ))
I'm looking for english subtitles for Taiga drama Shinsengumi (2004). Does anybody know where I can find them?
Thanks in advance
Hardsubbed version: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... 01b9656cbc
Use the Audio Fix: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... abf65b9119
the fix the bad audio.

ascella

Post by ascella » May 25th, '10, 08:06

Keiko1981 wrote:Hardsubbed version: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... 01b9656cbc
Use the Audio Fix: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... abf65b9119
the fix the bad audio.
Thanks for the answer.
I've found this drama with a high quality video without hardsub http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2385590 . The problem is that there are mistakes in those russian subtitles. That's why I'm looking for english subtitles
Anyway thank you very much :)

boxxx

Post by boxxx » May 27th, '10, 05:27

I have had to take a drama-hiatus for a while, and now that im back Gokusen season 3 is finished and subtitled...but now nobody has it?! Why did they take it down? Did they get in trouble? I can't find anything about it on the forums (though I havent really been searching THAT hard, I guess...) does anyone know why? Even SARS' website only has it through IRC's, which I dont have a client for and I don't know how to use (nor have I even heard of it) 大変だよ!! :cry:

[ XD ]

Post by [ XD ] » Jul 9th, '10, 12:09

Hi
does anyone know what is the name of that drama?

[ XD ]

Post by [ XD ] » Jul 10th, '10, 19:07

^^^^
Anyone please?

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Jul 11th, '10, 08:03

boxxx wrote:I have had to take a drama-hiatus for a while, and now that im back Gokusen season 3 is finished and subtitled...but now nobody has it?! Why did they take it down? Did they get in trouble? I can't find anything about it on the forums (though I havent really been searching THAT hard, I guess...) does anyone know why? Even SARS' website only has it through IRC's, which I dont have a client for and I don't know how to use (nor have I even heard of it) 大変だよ!! :cry:
????
Sars mostly share thru IRC now I think, They got tired off all those streaming sites. Probably that's why you can't get it. By the way, you should get yourself a client, it's the best way to get dramas in my opinion: very fast and easy.
Last edited by 20centuryboy on Jul 11th, '10, 09:03, edited 1 time in total.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jul 11th, '10, 08:44

boxxx wrote:I have had to take a drama-hiatus for a while, and now that im back Gokusen season 3 is finished and subtitled...but now nobody has it?! Why did they take it down? Did they get in trouble? I can't find anything about it on the forums (though I havent really been searching THAT hard, I guess...) does anyone know why? Even SARS' website only has it through IRC's, which I dont have a client for and I don't know how to use (nor have I even heard of it) 大変だよ!! :cry:
Ruroshin wrote on Feb 10th (in this thread)
I got a take down notice for Gokusen so unfortunately I had to delete all the Gokusen torrents. Please do not upload anything Gokusen related.
The interesting thing about the notice though is that it came from a japanese music group and not a tv station. I guess its because of the JP boys.

[ XD ]

Post by [ XD ] » Jul 15th, '10, 14:45

[ XD ] wrote:Hi
Please?

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Jul 15th, '10, 15:41

Are you sure it's even Japanese? Doesn't look like it to me.

[ XD ]

Post by [ XD ] » Jul 16th, '10, 11:21

gryzze wrote:Are you sure it's even Japanese? Doesn't look like it to me.
Well, not sure.. maybe you're right!
I got that pic from one of my friends who was asking about it ^^"
Thanks for relying :-)

xaxa

Post by xaxa » Jul 16th, '10, 11:41

[ XD ]
I think it's from korean movie Dasepo Naughty Girls.

[ XD ]

Post by [ XD ] » Jul 17th, '10, 10:32

xaxa wrote:[ XD ]
I think it's from korean movie Dasepo Naughty Girls.
Thank you so much :-)

Kenedaa

Post by Kenedaa » Jul 17th, '10, 10:43

[ XD ] wrote:
[ XD ] wrote:Hi
Please?
I think It's from the korean movie Shim's Family / Skeletons In The Closet ; I saw that movie just a few weeks ago.

whitexspica

Hontou ni Atta Kowai Hanashi ??

Post by whitexspica » Jul 21st, '10, 14:53

Hello, I was wondering if there is any chance of someone obtaining the new Hontou ni Atta Kowai Hanashi episodes?
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Honto_ni_Atta_Kowai_Hanashi

I watched the two collections from the 90s and really enjoyed the short ghost stories.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0230305/

A lot of the newer ones have some popular actors in them and I'd be interested in seeing them in such roles and stories. I don't even care if they remain subtitle-less. But if someone was willing to sub them, that would be awesome.

Thanks~

CharREX

Post by CharREX » Jul 25th, '10, 02:04

does anyone know which Erika Toda drama is this?

chokubi

Post by chokubi » Jul 25th, '10, 02:19

Pretty sure it's Ryusei no Kizuna.

CharREX

Post by CharREX » Jul 25th, '10, 21:41

thanks, ill check it out

magerteam

Post by magerteam » Jul 28th, '10, 03:47

I have been looking for a drama for years. It was broadcast in 1980s in my country, Turkey. I am not sure about its original name but it could be "Nippon Gankutsu Oo" ("Die Rache des Samurai" in German and "The Betrayed Samurai" in English). I have found some information and videos about this drama. But they are not enough.

http://www.kiraku.tv/category/27830/movie/1/rANksWjTIZk
http://forum.cinefacts.de/4299-liang-sh ... murai.html

Any information about how to get this drama would be welcomed.

fluffyemu

Drama about night classes/astronomy?

Post by fluffyemu » Aug 9th, '10, 05:57

I can't for the life of me remember a drama I saw about 10 years ago. It was about a romance between a high school girl and a mechanic who was going to night classes at her school. They used the same desk. I remember astronomy being a big theme, and I believe the guy had a female admirer who got a gang of girls to fight the main girl. I remember the one of the girls almost resorting to prostitution, a funeral with candles in the water, and people wearing surgical masks because of some virus.

I think the boy and girl's future was left somewhat ambiguous, though I do remember that there was a 1 year later special or something.

Any clue? I'd be really grateful!

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Aug 9th, '10, 07:38

fluffyemu wrote:I can't for the life of me remember a drama I saw about 10 years ago. It was about a romance between a high school girl and a mechanic who was going to night classes at her school. They used the same desk. I remember astronomy being a big theme, and I believe the guy had a female admirer who got a gang of girls to fight the main girl.
I think it should be Hakusen Nagashi. It's a 90ies drama and it fits your description. I think Nagase played the guy.