Eita

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 12th, '08, 05:11

avieamber wrote:did he really shave his head for the role in astu-hime? Coz if he really shaves it off, that's such a pity for his hair! :unsure:
oh... that's just make up. amazing how they do such things ne? :mrgreen:

wuff

Post by wuff » Jun 12th, '08, 13:27

biniBningPunkista wrote:
avieamber wrote:did he really shave his head for the role in astu-hime? Coz if he really shaves it off, that's such a pity for his hair! :unsure:

:D I think he wouldn't be so determined to shave his beautiful hair because of a new drama. someone has already mentioned previously: his hair is his trademark... :mrgreen:

I have just watched Loss/t Time Life with him - the first episode. Well, I think he
will be a very very very good father in his real life. It really siuts him.
and in this episode he was playing 'alone', so other popular actors/actresses didn't keep down him. :thumright: good job!

edit: Oh, and I am really happy, because the number of his fans are growing!!! :cheers: thank you guys!!!

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 12th, '08, 13:48

wuff wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:

:D I think he wouldn't be so determined to shave his beautiful hair because of a new drama. someone has already mentioned previously: his hair is his trademark... :mrgreen:

I have just watched Loss/t Time Life with him - the first episode. Well, I think he
will be a very very very good father in his real life. It really siuts him.
and in this episode he was playing 'alone', so other popular actors/actresses didn't keep down him. :thumright: good job!

edit: Oh, and I am really happy, because the number of his fans are growing!!! :cheers:

thank you guys!!!
no problem, anytime for Eita! he's definitely fast becoming my top Japanese actors. Love him to bits in Nodame and now LF just proves i'm on the right track for earning him a spot in my list. :wub:

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 12th, '08, 14:22

happy Eita have many new fan^^
he always on my top list of fav actors^^

hanapyupyu

Post by hanapyupyu » Jun 12th, '08, 14:45

Eita is really good in Last Friends and he's fast becoming one of my fave J-actors. :thumleft:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 12th, '08, 19:23

i've been rooting on eita ever since i've seen him in Waterboys and Nodame :D he's a really good actor.. i guess his acting skills are being recognized... i thought there was no eita thread! a few years ago there wasn't a thread for him, i was really surprise when i saw this one yesterday :D

wuff

Post by wuff » Jun 12th, '08, 21:30

biniBningPunkista wrote:i've been rooting on eita ever since i've seen him in Waterboys and Nodame :D he's a really good actor.. i guess his acting skills are being recognized... i thought there was no eita thread! a few years ago there wasn't a thread for him, i was really surprise when i saw this one yesterday :D

surprise! I am a bit surprised, you didn't know it. :lol there must be a thread for him!!! definitely!!! :mrgreen: so welcome Eita's fans!!! :cheers:

this was really painful: :D

http://tieba.baidu.com/%E7%F8%CC%AB/shi ... 281289f4ca

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 12th, '08, 22:03

he slapped his own face??? OMG! just for the sake of acting ne? lolz.. that was really funny and must have hurt a lot toO.

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Jun 12th, '08, 22:03

wuff wrote:this was really painful: :D

http://tieba.baidu.com/%E7%F8%CC%AB/shi ... 281289f4ca
That's so great! Haha, he's cute.

wuff

Post by wuff » Jun 13th, '08, 09:10

watch him playign bowling: :P

http://tieba.baidu.com/%E7%F8%CC%AB/shi ... ec42bfdde7

can you find out which one is Eita? :lol

a shock to me with this hairsytle:

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 13th, '08, 09:57

ah...i like his hair HUGE...not trimmed down like that. :lol

what's what for? a press conference?

wuff

Post by wuff » Jun 13th, '08, 10:28

avieamber wrote:what's what for? a press conference?

think so, but when and for what I don't know. :-(

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Jun 13th, '08, 10:59

He looks good with that hair! Actually, I like any hair he has besides in Orange Days. He was playing such a plain character so they tried to have him look the part.

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Jun 13th, '08, 11:50

Ah he's good at bowling. And that "kiss" was so funny! Thanks for the link.

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 13th, '08, 12:06

Kookie315 wrote:Ah he's good at bowling. And that "kiss" was so funny! Thanks for the link.
at least he's good in bowling. *he's so funny at waratte iitomo with the nodame team when he only got 50 points at archery*

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 13th, '08, 12:49

yeah his hair in Orange Days is too plain....
i think Eita one of the person who should always have extraordinary hairstyle^^
that make him more unique and stand out from other people

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Jun 13th, '08, 15:28

There was some sort of show where he was being interviewed with Miyazaki Aoi and some other actor from Atsu-Hime and he was wearing a yukata maybe, and he had his hair brushed off to one side..... OMG, good thing he's all the way in Japan so he's safe from me! :D

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 13th, '08, 18:27

[quote="wuff"]watch him playign bowling: :P

http://tieba.baidu.com/%E7%F8%CC%AB/shi ... ec42bfdde7

the vid was so cool! hahaha..

m-ayu

Post by m-ayu » Jun 14th, '08, 06:33

For those who interested, here is the English subtitles for Mentore G - Last Friends Casts (where Eita was on it of course). ^^
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 55#1049055

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 14th, '08, 09:15

i just watched Unfair till episode 4, and although i really like Eita in here, wearing smart cuits and all....it seems to me that his character isn't doing much other than standing around with Yukihira and saying couple of lines. Also, the drama is a bit slow paced for me i actually find myself fast-forwarding some scenes. oh well, since i've started it i'll finish it, i hope Eita's role in here is MORE than just a statue. can anybody enlighten me here?

oh btw, he's a vegetarian right in there, and this cabbage tower

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 14th, '08, 12:23

u should watch until last ep...
unfair is great drama and Eita is great in it especially the last ep....
well maybe mystery drama is not ur type of drama but i luv every moment of it^^

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 14th, '08, 12:28

Salz wrote:u should watch until last ep...
unfair is great drama and Eita is great in it especially the last ep....
well maybe mystery drama is not ur type of drama but i luv every moment of it^^

yeah, i'm planning of finishing it for the sake of Eita xD :lol

wuff

Post by wuff » Jun 14th, '08, 14:14

Kookie315 wrote:There was some sort of show where he was being interviewed with Miyazaki Aoi and some other actor from Atsu-Hime and he was wearing a yukata maybe, and he had his hair brushed off to one side..... OMG, good thing he's all the way in Japan so he's safe from me! :D

do you refer to this hairstyle:

or this one? :

http://tieba.baidu.com/%E7%F8%CC%AB/shi ... 0b5a2decf9
m-ayu wrote:For those who interested, here is the English subtitles for Mentore G - Last Friends Casts (where Eita was on it of course). ^^
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 55#1049055

Thank you very much!!! :-)

Everybody has to watch Unfair, who loves Eita, because he is so handsome in this drama. And the last episode is a must be!!! :cry: :mrgreen:

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Jun 14th, '08, 17:22

wuff wrote:
Kookie315 wrote:There was some sort of show where he was being interviewed with Miyazaki Aoi and some other actor from Atsu-Hime and he was wearing a yukata maybe, and he had his hair brushed off to one side..... OMG, good thing he's all the way in Japan so he's safe from me! :D

do you refer to this hairstyle:

or this one? :

http://tieba.baidu.com/%E7%F8%CC%AB/shi ... 0b5a2decf9
Yep, the second one in the video. :P

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 16th, '08, 07:26

just finished Unfair, FINALLY....
you guys are right, every fan of Eita should watch Unfair. Especially the LAST EPISODE> that was intense. I love it when his innocent face suddenly turned EVIL and pulling the gun and shot the ex-husband. WoW :blink but his story is so sad. i don't know why but he reminds me of Sousuke from LF. Maybe coz both of them had a bad past, and take out their anger in the wrong way. And both of them died, in a sad way too. But Ando's death is much sadder. Getting killed by his own loved one. :cry: Well, great job by Eita, in a bad guy role here.

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 16th, '08, 11:44

avieamber wrote:just finished Unfair, FINALLY....
you guys are right, every fan of Eita should watch Unfair. Especially the LAST EPISODE> that was intense. I love it when his innocent face suddenly turned EVIL and pulling the gun and shot the ex-husband. WoW :blink but his story is so sad. i don't know why but he reminds me of Sousuke from LF. Maybe coz both of them had a bad past, and take out their anger in the wrong way. And both of them died, in a sad way too. But Ando's death is much sadder. Getting killed by his own loved one. :cry: Well, great job by Eita, in a bad guy role here.
Ando's death is definitely much much more sadder and memorable than Sousuke....
Eita really doing a great job in the drama....
yeah every Eita fan should watch Unfair coz it one of his best work :wub:

cojung

Post by cojung » Jun 16th, '08, 12:38

Salz san,
You are super right...That's one of Eita job.

Out of topic, I wanna know about your avatar......It looks like Juri is be hold by Eita :wub: What is it about?

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 16th, '08, 12:55

cojung wrote:Salz san,
You are super right...That's one of Eita job.

Out of topic, I wanna know about your avatar......It looks like Juri is be hold by Eita :wub: What is it about?
that's a scene from Last Friends. it's one of the sweetest of them both. lovely. :wub:

*but Juri isn't holding him though, too bad*

Elien

Post by Elien » Jun 17th, '08, 04:53

You girls gave me really hard time. Writing about "Unfair" and Eita´s acting in this dorama made me watch it. And it was so good that I couldnt stop and now it´s 6:45 in the morning :blink I didnt realize that I was watching it whole night till morning. This dorama was one of the best I´v seen, Eita was awesome and sooo cute and the ending made me really sad :cry: It was a great idea to put Eita and Miura Haruma together :roll Best pairing ever :wub: Hope them to meet in another work soon (more nosebleeds :mrgreen: ).
It also made me to pick up Last Friends again. Hope that it will have better ending for Eita this time. Everytime I choose a favourite character, he will die before the end (or not long after the end) :glare:

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 17th, '08, 07:08

i dun think Eita will die in LF :unsure:
but i really hope he have nice ending in it^^
yayyyy more people watch Unfair^^

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Jun 17th, '08, 09:34

I just finished watching Sapuri/Suppli and although he did a great job portraying the character he was playing, the show was pretty boring. I hope Unfair is as good as I keep hearing in this topic. :)

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Jun 17th, '08, 12:31

I've been following this thread though I've not posted anything here yet (since the last time?).
Seems like I really have to watch Unfair too (Miura Haruma's there as well?). ^^
First watched him in Nodame, and then Sapuri. I really like him in the former and Last Friends. ^^ Hope the ending goes well for his character.

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 17th, '08, 12:36

Namida Iro wrote:I've been following this thread though I've not posted anything here yet (since the last time?).
Seems like I really have to watch Unfair too (Miura Haruma's there as well?). ^^
First watched him in Nodame, and then Sapuri. I really like him in the former and Last Friends. ^^ Hope the ending goes well for his character.
yeah, Miura Haruma made a small appearance.

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 18th, '08, 01:04

a small request here, i have Lost Time Life ep 1 but i dont have the english sub. Anyone here has the soft sub?

Just for episode 1.

thanks in advance!

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Jun 18th, '08, 02:44

avieamber wrote:a small request here, i have Lost Time Life ep 1 but i dont have the english sub. Anyone here has the soft sub?

Just for episode 1.

thanks in advance!
It's all here: http://community.livejournal.com/jdrama ... tml#cutid1 Unfortunately this is a hardsubbed file, and I haven't seen a softsub for the first episode before.

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 18th, '08, 03:00

Kookie315 wrote:
avieamber wrote:a small request here, i have Lost Time Life ep 1 but i dont have the english sub. Anyone here has the soft sub?

Just for episode 1.

thanks in advance!
It's all here: http://community.livejournal.com/jdrama ... tml#cutid1 Unfortunately this is a hardsubbed file, and I haven't seen a softsub for the first episode before.
thanks anyway. i'll keep looking and if there's no soft sub then i'll DL the hardsubbed one. :thumright:

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Jun 20th, '08, 17:12

Just in case anyone would like to take a look at him in different looks :) here's a gallery of him :wub:

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Jun 21st, '08, 02:43

Yumi Yan wrote:Just in case anyone would like to take a look at him in different looks :) here's a gallery of him :wub:
Hehe. :lol

hanapyupyu

Post by hanapyupyu » Jun 22nd, '08, 09:18

avieamber wrote:
Kookie315 wrote:

Just for episode 1.

thanks in advance!
thanks anyway. i'll keep looking and if there's no soft sub then i'll DL the hardsubbed one. :thumright:
I don't think there are soft subs for episodes 1 & 2, only hardsubs by Candypop fansubs.

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Jun 29th, '08, 21:47

So I finished watching Unfair. Has anyone seen the special? Is it worth watching?

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 30th, '08, 01:35

Kookie315 wrote:So I finished watching Unfair. Has anyone seen the special? Is it worth watching?
all i know is that Eita wasn't in there, so i skipped it :P

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 30th, '08, 07:11

Kookie315 wrote:So I finished watching Unfair. Has anyone seen the special? Is it worth watching?
actually Eita does appear for few min as a ghost in the special.....even without Eita the special still worth to watch coz i really luv Unfair :D
but with Eita it even better lol :wub:

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Jun 30th, '08, 13:48

Salz wrote:
actually Eita does appear for few min as a ghost in the special.....even without Eita the special still worth to watch coz i really luv Unfair :D
but with Eita it even better lol :wub:
Oh really? Then I'll have to watch it when it's subbed. :D

Erisadesu

Post by Erisadesu » Mar 31st, '09, 16:34

what is he going to do for the next season?
do we have any updateS?

stolenxkisses

Post by stolenxkisses » Apr 1st, '09, 03:38

I don't think he's got any dramas coming up, but DramaWiki lists the movies we can expect from him this year:

Nakumonka (2009)
Dear Doctor (http://deardoctor.jp/) (2009)
Gama no Abura (http://gama-movie.com/) (2009)
Yomei Ikkagetsu no Hanayome (http://www.hanayome-movie.jp/) (2009)

It's really quite a lot of movies, isn't it, just in one year alone. Eita's really riding an upswing in popularity right now, and it's high time he was recognised for his acting skills, too.

Sean

Post by Sean » Apr 1st, '09, 04:16

Eita is pretty awesome. :D I first seen him in Nodame, and then I watched the first episode of Last Friends the other day and thought he was great. Does anyone else notice how a lot of the cast from Nodame do various different drama together too?

I also downloaded VOICE because I wanted to watch more stuff with him in it and it's been really good so far.

intananie

Post by intananie » Jul 18th, '09, 19:05

ahhhhh i loooove eita really muucccccchhh
and looking foward to his new film! "Yomei Ikkagetsu no Hanayome"!!

peachydomo

Post by peachydomo » Jul 19th, '09, 07:31

Eita is such an incredible and versatile actor!

This might be a bit early but I just watched the teaser for the film Nakumonka which will be released this November. Eita is acting alongside Sadao Abe and Yuko Takeuchi and this movie looks like it will be a fun one :D
Last edited by peachydomo on Aug 7th, '09, 06:11, edited 1 time in total.

intananie

Post by intananie » Jul 19th, '09, 08:24

yeaah i totally agree with you, moreover i like the way he act and his good looking yet he's not a kind of man who's got j-idol face, He looks a bit weird, but that's part of his charm oooh i cant stand to-not-to adoring him everytime i saw his drama.
and i heard he was forced to take Biology as a pre-medical course which he eventually successfully finished.
because his parents both is a surgeons.although it was pre-med degree, i think it was cool!!
and i hope his talent increase and make a good job in another coming up movie!! :)

OnlyXainz

Post by OnlyXainz » Jul 22nd, '09, 08:46

i remember seeing him back in kimi wa pet XD i didn't have much of a good impression of eita coz i was totally rooting for satomi and jun *___* BUT HE IS TOO CUTE WITH SATOMI LOL<3 voice was just too cute :x
btw eita's acting kinda throws me off LOL. i couldn't tell at all what his acting personality leans toward; either he acted himself as the creative smart sort of quiet guy or the really strange playful one @_@; his different personalities in voice threw me off (even though he's said before he'd prefer[?] boke over tsukkomi wahaha)

intananie

Post by intananie » Jul 22nd, '09, 16:22

what do you mean he prefer boke over tsukkomi?i dont understand that..hehehe :-)

OnlyXainz

Post by OnlyXainz » Jul 23rd, '09, 01:09

LOL he was on satomi's radio thing with toma and he was talking about acting styles: boke and tsukkomi

intananie

Post by intananie » Jul 23rd, '09, 17:26

ahhaa, i knew it right now.. hehehe thank youuuu for the link, i watched that and i really like those circumstance that they mada, i love the way they laugh! seems ishihara satomi love being around them (eita and toma) :D

dattebayoXD

Post by dattebayoXD » Nov 5th, '09, 08:12

Ooh! I do! I do! I like him :D I first saw him in VOICE, after that i watched "nodame Cantabile" and he was aweeesome!!!! >.< So cute! :3
C: Any new dramas he's starring in now?

Foxxy_Fuyumi

Post by Foxxy_Fuyumi » Feb 16th, '10, 22:13

I just watched Voice NGs.
Can someone explain what EITA and Satomi are saying? They talk very fast xD

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Feb 18th, '10, 03:00

Foxxy_Fuyumi wrote:I just watched Voice NGs.
Can someone explain what EITA and Satomi are saying? They talk very fast xD
they have NG's i Didn't know that :blink where u find it???

dattebayoXD

Post by dattebayoXD » Feb 18th, '10, 08:17

Foxxy_Fuyumi wrote:I just watched Voice NGs.
Whoah!!!!!! Where??? :'''DDDD

Foxxy_Fuyumi

Post by Foxxy_Fuyumi » Feb 19th, '10, 16:59

dattebayoXD

Post by dattebayoXD » Feb 20th, '10, 12:43

Thank you!!! :wub: :wub:
Hug~

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 25th, '10, 18:37

Hm, strangely no one has mentioned he was nominated as a best supporting actor for Dear Doctor recently at 4th Asian Film Festival held March 22nd in Hong Kong. He didn't win, but...

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Mar 28th, '10, 03:43

Ethlenn wrote:Hm, strangely no one has mentioned he was nominated as a best supporting actor for Dear Doctor recently at 4th Asian Film Festival held March 22nd in Hong Kong. He didn't win, but...
OH really ...IF we only knew that then we would of LOL :-) :D ... but Congrats either way ... a nomination is better than none at all :cheers:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 29th, '10, 14:10

The movie is available on the net somewhere, but without subs, or I'm out of date :D
Either way, worth watching, very good movie.

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Apr 3rd, '10, 15:17

Ethlenn wrote:The movie is available on the net somewhere, but without subs, or I'm out of date :D
yea ...I think I'll be wacthing it tonight :P if I find and it running smoothly

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Apr 3rd, '10, 15:27

Ethlenn wrote:The movie is available on the net somewhere, but without subs, or I'm out of date :D
Actually Asian torrents has it with subtitles, and I would d/l it, but I have a hard time keeping a good ratio there, so I only use it when I have to have something.

--Edit--

Just noticed that lets-look.com has this with subtitles, so if you want to see it, and can use MU then you can get it there.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 6th, '10, 03:58

To be honest, I don't need subs, so that is why I never know if they are any. And I take most of the movies from Asiatorrents, mehehe^^
Let's-look.com is alive? I heard it's gone...

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Apr 6th, '10, 11:13

It is still alive. I download just about everything there? I stay away from Asiatorrents as it is a pain in the you know what to maintain a ratio, since everything has lots of seeders and no leechers.
Last edited by wmcnair370 on Apr 6th, '10, 12:01, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 6th, '10, 11:48

Yeah, I know, plus sometimes I have the impression that everybody is spying on you. I don't like it.

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Apr 6th, '10, 12:02

And I bet most of the things on Asiatorrents is already on Lets-look, so why waste your download bandwidth.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 6th, '10, 12:11

You're right, lets abandon Asiatorrents ^^ I can't remember when I actually downloaded something from it. Maybe Itaewon Homicide last year...
Sometimes it's even faster for MU links, but...
I liked the movie, but after 2 weeks I have strange feeling that something is missing. Anyone the same impression?

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Jun 5th, '10, 02:38

Hey guys i don't know if it's rumor or not but i read that Eita is going to get married....
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/72 ... try6676304 thats the link where i read it :P

either way congrats to hhim :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Jun 15th, '10, 05:55

eita and kimura kaela officially announced that they are getting married and are expecting a baby this november!!!

congrats to both of them!!! :cheers:

s9xg89

Post by s9xg89 » Jun 17th, '10, 10:14

Oooooo I liked him in Nodame, and he did pretty well in Sapuri. He was in Kimi wa Petto? I didn't notice cause I watched that last year when I just started watching Jdramas (in YouTube).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
replica designer handbags

thuthuy62

Post by thuthuy62 » Oct 18th, '10, 01:42

I love EITA so much!
First, I saw him in Nodame Cantabile
then Last Friends
then Sunao ni narenakute
I've become a crazy fan of him. Eita rocks!

Here I wanna mention only the series " Sunao ni narenakute", my best fav one.

I watched the series over 3 times with my brother and we both became fans of the series.

It's really really good series with the good actors , esp Eita as Nakaji and Tetsuji as Linda , the beautiful sountracks and the intersting story.

I've got to say that I'm absolutely satisfied to see so many scenes in which Eita and Ueno Juri are together, talking and laughing. They make the couple Nakaji and Haru seem to be born for each other, like a destiny.

The acting of Eita here made a perfect impression on me. Eita possesses the eyes which expresses all his emotions . Thus, even though he doesn't need to shout or to cry, I can feel smoothly all the movements in his thought and emotional status.

I've just watched another series of him, " Unfair", and he also did a good job in it.

Romance

Post by Romance » Feb 24th, '11, 11:52

Must be hard on him now after his father's suicide last week :-(

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Feb 24th, '11, 13:35

Romance wrote:Must be hard on him now after his father's suicide last week :-(
yeah :-(
On the day of the suicide, Eita was in the mountains filming for a project. According to his representatives, “He found out about the death, but he didn’t want to burden those around him. He decided to continue filming for the 17th and 18th as planned. However, he seemed to be extremely shocked, as expected”. After he finished shooting on the 18th, he headed back to Tokyo late at night. Sadly, it was the first time that he and his wife, singer Kimura Kaela, met his father together.
tokyohive