Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jan 29th, '10, 00:45

I was kinda amused why Jin had to be there althought there's nothing much to do with him in the first part of LY~X'D
i luv jin wrote:Gawd, I'm so addicted to OLYMPOS that after OLYMPOS, I don't want Jin to sing his clubbing songs anymore...I don't like D-Motion. I don't like listening to his voice with the autotune in Love Yourself. Please Jin, sing with the real talent in your voice...

Now, I only have a small hope for his solo song A-Page to be a nice song. Wonder is okay but it's no comaparison to Kodo or Hatachi no sensou.

I WANT LANDS BACK.
the same...I liked Olympos album and after Land last live I loved it.

Once for a while, clubbing song is ok :roll
---------------------

D-motion PV intro (55s)

at least it still has KT wild image in it.

Litoru

Post by Litoru » Jan 29th, '10, 08:28

The part with Akanishi Jin in Love Yourself kinda.. reminds me of a bad music video from the 80's or 90's ._. But I guess that song just have to grow on me, I'll probably find it catchy after a while anyway.

On the other hand, I absolutely LOVE The D-motion. I also love how it in the beginning looks like everyone are doing their dancing routine, while Akanishi Jin is doing his thing, almost like he's dancing in a club, in the middle of everything ^^ Gotta love Taguchi's hair too!
It'll certainly be my new party song, followed by Wonder and 12 o'clock :3

unknown777

Post by unknown777 » Jan 29th, '10, 11:04

Litoru wrote:The part with Akanishi Jin in Love Yourself kinda.. reminds me of a bad music video from the 80's or 90's ._. But I guess that song just have to grow on me, I'll probably find it catchy after a while anyway.

On the other hand, I absolutely LOVE The D-motion. I also love how it in the beginning looks like everyone are doing their dancing routine, while Akanishi Jin is doing his thing, almost like he's dancing in a club, in the middle of everything ^^ Gotta love Taguchi's hair too!
It'll certainly be my new party song, followed by Wonder and 12 o'clock :3
yay for wonder and 12 o'clock~! xD
i really love both song, it's really like party song, rite~? xD

Taguchi looks great in that hair, he should keep it like that~

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Jan 29th, '10, 13:47

KT live performance D-Motion

in my opinion its not really good.. =7 probably good when your drunk but maybe ill grow to like it :P

edit: found higher q :d
edit2: lol at me listened it couple times more and now i like it :D

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jan 29th, '10, 17:26

MAN THAT SONG IS SO F-ED UP

I stopped after a few minutes.

Litoru

Post by Litoru » Jan 29th, '10, 18:29

Karate-ka, you might want to give it a couple of tries?

I guess I wasn't too happy about the entire outcome of the song, I loved it in the PV preview, but something about the solo parts were just.. weird. I'll give it some times atleast, especially today since is party day :3
I just have to figure out a way I can have this song on repeat without making my boyfriend go nuts :whistling: Living together is tough on the fangirlism.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jan 29th, '10, 18:43

Litoru wrote:Karate-ka, you might want to give it a couple of tries?

I guess I wasn't too happy about the entire outcome of the song, I loved it in the PV preview, but something about the solo parts were just.. weird. I'll give it some times atleast, especially today since is party day :3
I just have to figure out a way I can have this song on repeat without making my boyfriend go nuts :whistling: Living together is tough on the fangirlism.
Well i just dont like Autotune, it hurts me as a fan ive always liked KAT-TUN the way they are. Being more rebellious, deliquent, badboyish. I was fine with that you know it was all an show.
But what realy kept me to like KAT-TUN is Jin, that boy can sing, he has a voice and some ass hole is trying to piss on it. Its like whoever produced this thought OLYMPOS might sucked for him or her, because it sounded so real.

Seriously i dont doubt jin's singing, the fact they gave him stupid **** like makes me wonder someone has to hate them so much to give them a crappy song.

FAN BOY AT HIS FULLEST

Litoru

Post by Litoru » Jan 29th, '10, 19:31

Karate-ka wrote: Well i just dont like Autotune, it hurts me as a fan ive always liked KAT-TUN the way they are. Being more rebellious, deliquent, badboyish. I was fine with that you know it was all an show.
But what realy kept me to like KAT-TUN is Jin, that boy can sing, he has a voice and some ass hole is trying to piss on it. Its like whoever produced this thought OLYMPOS might sucked for him or her, because it sounded so real.

Seriously i dont doubt jin's singing, the fact they gave him stupid **** like makes me wonder someone has to hate them so much to give them a crappy song.

FAN BOY AT HIS FULLEST
He sure can sing, I agree. Try see it as a song made for pure fun. If I remember correct, didn't KAT-TUN or atleast Akanishi Jin enjoy when their fans danced at their concerts? Well, this is one hell of a song to dance to ^^
I mean, most of what they've released so far has been pure awesome, and all their songs have really grown on me :3

One song not being all that top notch isn't the end of the world, nee :-) Atleast they seem to enjoy themselves!

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jan 29th, '10, 23:11

to think that Jin's solo live is right at the corner, let's just take the new single as some side dish. Like it or not, it's just a single. For me, I can enjoy d-motion pv~I like badboy Jin.

The auto-tune is a big global trend. It seems like no one can avoid it in Japan. It's sad, isn't it? Last year even rock band like Plastic tree did a whole autotune song, which seriously blew me and my friend away. Japanese just can't get them away from this shitty music trend. Anybody knows who started this trend and made it world wide?

The more I look at KT's current music, the more I feel grateful for Kobayashi-san putting Jin in Bandage and managed to release the album Olympos. PPL might think Olympos is not today's music, but hey for so many fashionable shits going on in the music world nowadays, we need some real music to touch our soul.

I know Jin belongs to the young generation which has been heavily influenced by American music, but I still have the hope that Jin will keep his good work like how he did Eternal. Let's wait to see what he's gonna bring to us in his solo live.

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Jan 30th, '10, 00:52

You guys just tool everything I wanted to say out of my mind. Like I need more reasons to hate their new single. I fear the worst will come to the sales. KT's sales have been decreasing recently and BtR didn't even reach the 200k mark. But it can't be helped coz BtR is the worst DVD live ever. The edition is too bad. They took out all the member's conner and there was pretty much nothing in the rest. Same old songs and they weren't even as good. So far, QoP concert is the best for me. Amazing vocals, exiquiste stage and interesting plot. Now nobody can blame me for hoping Jin would go solo.

Edit: found this in Asianfanatics.net

YAY :cheers:. Now that's what I call true friendship. No fanservice, no pretending "oh I love my bandmate". Simply friends. The camera didn't focus on them, so I believe that's the subconcious mind of Jin that pulled Junno's hand closer around his shoulder. So beautiful. Forgive me I am a Jinno sucker. :wub:
Beat that Akames! :lol

unknown777

Post by unknown777 » Jan 30th, '10, 02:15

BTR isn't that bad actually... =D
i agree that they didn't put the part which i expect to but maybe it wasn't kat-tun's fault..
their management did the decision..
but, yeah... kat-tun's sale decreasing but i don't really care as long as they enjoy doing it~

back to the main topic, jin looked enjoying the perf~
he might tired and not in his good shape since his schedule is really packed so that's why he being silent the whole time i guess~

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jan 30th, '10, 08:14

OMFG~
I just finished watching News Zero's one hour special of Bandage

and it showed the full version of Bandage and Genki in Lands Last Live~I was crying~OMFG~
and also half of Hatachi no sensou~crying~~~

what should I say? Jin's great! He's marvelous, perfect and gorgeous~

I want LLL in DVD~praying hard for that. Hope Lands will appear in some summer event.
-------------------------------------

check luvjin for the Freecell preview. It's GREAT!
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/24012608

buy the magazine. It's :thumleft:

[/img]

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jan 30th, '10, 10:02

Mirokujin wrote:
The more I look at KT's current music, the more I feel grateful for Kobayashi-san putting Jin in Bandage and managed to release the album Olympos. PPL might think Olympos is not today's music, but hey for so many fashionable shits going on in the music world nowadays, we need some real music to touch our soul.
This, is what i was thinking exactly the same.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jan 30th, '10, 22:29

Bandage SP from News Zero

Hatachi no sensou live (no matter how many times I listen to this, I feel like crying~)

Genki live

Bandage live

off scene shots of the movie

Litoru

Post by Litoru » Jan 31st, '10, 01:41

It's soon three in the morning, and I just watched Hatachi no sensou live, together with my boyfriend who usually isn't a big fan of Akanishi Jin, to put it nicely.

We both were stunned, shocked, amazed over how ...(I HAVE NO WORDS FOR IT)... it was. When it was done, it got all quiet in the apartment, none of us said anything for like a minute, until my boyfriend rose his hand into a "high five"-pose and said ".... awesome..." and pressed replay.

If it even swept my boyfriend of his feet, and he usually seems to have grudge against Akanishi Jin, probably because I keep talking about him, his music, his photoshoots, him in kat-tun, linking stuff and god knows what, everyday, that's an undescribable song.

Just.. amazing.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jan 31st, '10, 01:51

Litoru

XD
your boyfriend is lovely^^

yeah hatachi no sensou live made me speachless. My soul is Jin's now~

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jan 31st, '10, 20:12

I think i like Love yourself more then i ever would like D-motion, atleast they sang for real and not too much autotune.

*sigh* Miroku? where has the gone too?

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Feb 1st, '10, 07:04

Litoru
Your BF is funny^^ I love the way Jin attract more and more fans by his talent and awesome voice :wub:
I just watch MS,too much autotune is really irritating :blink The only part I like in this song is the begining when Jin sang "I wanna feel like..." and nothing in the rest at all :I The love yourself PV looks weird and boring too me.I don't know what they're thinking when making those "glittering" hearts 0_0 I really worry about the sale now,hope that it will get close to 300.000 :|
BTW,do you know if there's any group translating the Hanamaru show?I'm so curious too know what Jin said in this show :roll
And newszero HQ videos are uploaded on J-one records now,so thankful to those whom did it :)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 1st, '10, 07:34

ruby_fann wrote: BTW,do you know if there's any group translating the Hanamaru show?I'm so curious too know what Jin said in this show :roll
newshfan already subbed it, as well as Jin's other tv clips. She's really awesome~!!
love her! XD

http://newshfan.livejournal.com/

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 1st, '10, 14:34

Im watching News Zero special of bandage...
There was a foreign lady in the crowd.

EDIT:
Oh ****, hahaha, in the special Kobayashi said something incredible when he was directing jin.
Johnny is irrelevant, your lands now.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 1st, '10, 22:19

Is there someone out there that is not in love with the live performances shown in News Zero? :wub:

I just know i have Hatachi on repeat, it's one of those songs that doesn't belong to a time frame, they may say it's a 90s but that song is timeless, the mark of a great song.

Sokarijo

He was very right, I guess Jin needed to break the Je links to be able to be free there ^^

The Freecell scans are great, "Patucas" looks so cute :wub: but his hair in in danger again XD my mom saw them too LOL

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Feb 2nd, '10, 06:52

Mirokujin
Thanks for your info :-) .I just downloaded it thanks to newshfan and Jin really said many things interesting about his funky family there :lol
Karate-ka
Love the fact that there're more and more foreigners coming to hear Jin singing :roll It's great that in the future Jin can bring his music to the whole world :D
Ginoru
I saw the preview pics of Freecell too,they're so great :wub: This is the first time I see so clearly how tiny Jin ankle is :lol No wonder he's so proud of his LOL I really love his long hair,especially when he ties it up :wub: So glad to hear he still doesn't intend to cut it yet^^

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 2nd, '10, 07:49

Karate-ka wrote:Im watching News Zero special of bandage...
There was a foreign lady in the crowd.
she's the one who wrote a long report of Lands last live in LJ^^

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Feb 2nd, '10, 09:42

I'm sorry I am...
sad because BANDAGE is out of top 10 box office hit weekend. I know I should not be but I can't help feeling disappointed

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 2nd, '10, 10:39

jade_for_you

for a 200 screen movie, how do you expect it still in the chart in its third weekend? XD If it's still in, people will probably go "WOW what happened?"

girl, before you get disappointed, at least know a bit about what exactly the ranking is...

Just let you know that 0.7 billion yen as a total for a 200 Screen movie in general means HIT. Now it's almost predictable that Bandage can reach 0.6 billion in the end if not more.

PS. Bandage is more an experimental movie. The way Kobayshi shot the movie was independent movie like, and the budget was very low too. So don't compare it with commercial ones (btw 200 scr movie is by no means a very commercial movie anway).

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Feb 3rd, '10, 01:37

Mirokujin:

Hey, did I happen to say I LOVE YOU?

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 4th, '10, 03:48

YOU&JIN goods list;

Pamphlet \2000YEN
Poster \800YEN
Scarf (with mini bag) \1,500YEN
Original Photoset (A.B/2 types) \600YEN each
Photo file \800YEN
Shopping bag \1,000YEN

Goods will be sold at the venue lobby, can be purchased as long as you have a ticket to the concert.

Uchiwas and penlights are not allowed.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 4th, '10, 10:10

I just love these~so cute and so happy~
from tv pia

Harle

Post by Harle » Feb 5th, '10, 00:32

AJDFAKJDFKDJFKLJDFJKL OSYAHARA!!!! >w<
Ah, the Osyamas look so happy together ^^

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Feb 5th, '10, 14:48

IF YOU THINK THE "JIN-GOT-WASTED-AT-CLUBS" IS THE WORST RUMOURS ABOUT JIN, YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG

HERE COMES THE BEST DISH OF GOSSIP EVER MADE ABOUT JIN

http://community.livejournal.com/aramat ... #t33360082

KNOW WHAT I WANNA DO? JUMP DOWN FROM THAT NEW SKYSCRAPER IN DUBAI AND DIE IMMEDIATELY. THIS WORLD IS CRAZY!!

Edit After second thought, I don't think I should die any more but sit down and lol with other fans. This, after all, is a joke.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 5th, '10, 16:48

If he actualy got std's the media would have made that public. And have been getting on johnny nerves all allong. Look i realy doubt it especialy wehn these people get theire sources that are not legit.

On a seccond note why dont you guys just stick with kat-tun journals only?

Litoru

Post by Litoru » Feb 5th, '10, 19:11

Whether it's true or not, and I might be the only one, I don't care. I don't care if Akanishi Jin has STDs (do you actually HEAR how stupid that sounds?). Someone as famous as Akanishi Jin, being Japan's most wanted lover for years and all that, it's not surprising if he screws with half of Tokyo, and honestly, cudos to him.
It's just ridiculous how people go all crazy about him clubbing, and <irony> oh my god, he has sex with girls. Oh my, what are we going to do?</irony>

Anyone sexually active knows that in the heat of the mist, it's easy to cut to the chase and forgot about the important parts. STDs happen, it's no biggie. If you want to go all crazy, blame the teachers of Japan. I bet kids don't get any education about condoms or sex.

Not like anyone would be suprised if, let's say, Paris Hilton had STDs. That's how much of a big deal it is to me.

I do respect people's opinion if "THIS IS THE BIGGEST THING EEEVER!" I don't get why and I don't care :P

pinkporca

Post by pinkporca » Feb 5th, '10, 19:49

Agreed!!!! 100%.... I don't care... it is his life.... Keep us entertained and be happy doing it - more power to you.

anoranza_tr

Post by anoranza_tr » Feb 5th, '10, 20:17

yep! its his life and we can't tell him what to do or say and also we can't judge him. people live in their own way. whatever he does i believe he is in his own right path.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 5th, '10, 22:11

jade_for_you

hopefully you won't bring crap like that here anymore.

thank to Internet, nowadays everyone can make up rumors and circulate them on Internet. If I hate someone, I can go to 2ch and make a story about him and eventually on line tabloids will pick it up and circulate it as long as the subject is famous. Yesterday Goro was "revealed" to buy male prostitutes. The day before yesterday Yamapi knocked up a girl but he chose his career over the girl. Two years ago Ryo got STD.

What else?

So are you going to flood here every single **** from the on line tabloids?

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Feb 6th, '10, 14:06

A PAGE is out:

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/24020746

MUSIC: 9/10
LYRISC: 10/10
ARRANGEMENT: 9/10 (I'm not exactly a fan of this type of music but who am I to judge. So let turn fangirl mode on).

OVERALL BANDSCORE: 9

THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY.

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Feb 6th, '10, 15:00

Akanishi Jin - A-Page

not really my kind of song but maybe ill like it later on.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 6th, '10, 15:30

damn i like r'n'b but hate the autotune...

Wow fail of me, this is not like the first time they use autotune.
12 O'clock

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 6th, '10, 22:06

Dropping by fast! I hate to be busy :x

Anyway today i wasn't able to concetrate! XD I kept on thinking tomorrow is 7 already!! And now it's already 7 there and almost here too and i am sooo excited! Just hours to know how the first concert went :D I am keeping all my fingers crossed!!

Listened to A Page, not bad but i will need to listen another time when i have my mind in me and not in Tokyo XD

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 6th, '10, 22:50

At first I was like............no~ too American!! and the arrangement is kinda amature~ (well it's already good enough since it's his first time, so I want to say Good Job Jin! next time don't use GarageBand but borrow kobayshi-san's studio instead~XD) but then I read the lyrics...they made me feel like crying~;___;

someone analyzed the lryics, and I think it does make a lot of sense. Although I have slightly different view from her, I still recomment you guys to read through it.

http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 90930.html

the outline of the song I completely agree:

SHE means the world he used to believe but betrayed and hurt him
YOU means his friends and his fans
so this song is about YOU&I (fans/friends&him)
Last edited by Mirokujin on Feb 7th, '10, 02:49, edited 1 time in total.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 7th, '10, 02:46

Mirokujin wrote:At first I was like............no~ too American!! and how amature the arrangement is~!! (well it's already good enough since it's his first time, so I'll say Good Job Jin! next time don't use GarageBand but borow kobayshi's studio instead~XD) but then I read the lyrics...they made me feel like crying~;___;

someone analyzed the lryics, and I think it does make a lot of sense. Although I have slightly different view from her, I still recomment you guys to read through it.

http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 90930.html

the outline of the song I completely agree:

SHE means the world he used to believe but betrayed and hurt him
YOU means his friends and his fans
so this song is about YOU&I (fans/friends&him)

I dont like the autotune but that article did give me a reason to like the song.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 7th, '10, 02:56

I just watched Love yourself PV~OMG~ROFL~~~~~~~~~~~
JinJIn was hilarious in the second part~hahahahaha~he's like so drunk~XDDDD
baka baka but so cute<3333

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 7th, '10, 08:21

Jin's solo live starts in half an hour~excited!!

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Feb 7th, '10, 09:51

Yeah I'm so excited thinking about his solo concert now too :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I wish all the best for him and surely his fans will support him and give him the motivation he needs during and after the concert :roll :wub:
I just read the lyrics and the interpret too and it makes me cry alot :cry: Thinking bout how lonely he was and how hurt he was,I feel so angry and so sad for him :| I'm really grateful to be able to see Jin on stage and still exist in the music world now 8) And then I'm so moved to know the true feelings he has for his friends and his fans.Jinjin is really a very sensitiveand beloved guy :roll His feelings are expressed easily ans clearly through his songs than his outside look and action.I've made my own life-long promise that as long as the person named Akanishi Jin himself exists in this world, I will support him till the end of my life. :salut: :wub:
And just one more line
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR SOLO CONCERT STARTING TODAY JINJIN :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Litoru

Post by Litoru » Feb 7th, '10, 18:36

Mirokujin wrote:I just watched Love yourself PV~OMG~ROFL~~~~~~~~~~~
JinJIn was hilarious in the second part~hahahahaha~he's like so drunk~XDDDD
baka baka but so cute<3333

Aaah, that was sooo awesome! I almost died from laughter there :'D Oh, god, would I want a .gif of this part

ahaa, ahaa~

Seducive!

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Feb 7th, '10, 20:59

I just read the lyrics in English of Jin's solo song PAPARATS which he wrote himself. YOU GO JIN.

.Paparats
(作詞/赤西仁,作曲/金子ノブアキ)

you wanna get a pic
know about my life be my guest and make it up
as long as you collect that check
you dont really give a **** do you"

and

"im talking all about me
your articles arnt really saying ****
stop wasting ur time with this
lying about my life
this is me ya ya ya yay
stop wasting ur time
lying about my life"

"thats not the guy i am in the mirror thats the guy you want"

GO JIN GO....LOL

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 7th, '10, 21:31

and Paparats is such a kick ass rock song~Jin, you rock!!!!

Kaneko nobuaki is one good musician. I hope they'll work together more~

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Feb 8th, '10, 02:02

Just read some short report on kattunlove^^ Oh,I'm really eager to read more detailed reports of You&Jin :roll Jin really performed 6/9 songs in English,wonder if the local fans could get what Jin sang :lol And it's great that he performed Eternal again,such a beautiful song :wub:
Mirokujin
I just watched Love Yourself PV and Jin's really funny here :-) I really love the last scene when JIn slowly disapear in this so-call heart and his hand behind his back makes the "I love you" signal :mrgreen: Really love it:D

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 8th, '10, 04:28

Mirokujin wrote:and Paparats is such a kick ass rock song~Jin, you rock!!!!

Kaneko nobuaki is one good musician. I hope they'll work together more~
damn i wanna hear it.

Im liking hear beat.

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Feb 8th, '10, 05:58

i'm dying for full fans report! and last night i cannot sleep because of the waiting but i only read the brief report and the list of the songs! *become crazy!*

i hope somebody will write about Jin's concert yesterday and i can read soon so my craziness will go away....

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 8th, '10, 08:32

the pamphlet is so good~*__________*
totally 48 pages I think. I'll get it~XD

anoranza_tr

Post by anoranza_tr » Feb 8th, '10, 15:34

this is what we call carisma.. our talented boy continues to rock =)

unknown777

Post by unknown777 » Feb 9th, '10, 13:54

his solo con is really jin-ish right~? lol xD
and the lyrics, he is so good to express his feeling through his song~

there are male fans that come to the con, good to hear that.. xDD

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 10th, '10, 14:12

Yeah i wish i could, haha damn it shucks to be in a other country. With american artist the chances are big that they will have concert in your own country or somewhere near your country but japan doesnt do that yet. for most artist.

Litoru

Post by Litoru » Feb 10th, '10, 14:56

I just saw at http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/ that they were planning on starting a petition to request a DVD of Akanishi Jin's solo live concerts.

(can be found here http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... tml#cutid1 )

Not that I've done anything like this before, but wouldn't it be easier to use one of those sites where you collect signatures, kinda? I bet alot of people would want a DVD of his lives, but I know I'm lazy and sending a mail IRL seems so.. 90's :(
But collecting signatures seems easier and more convenient, and them send them all together.

I can't help imagine their faces when they get a huge bunch of signed papers from everywhere else than Japan :whistling:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 10th, '10, 17:32

Pettions online doesnt realy work cause from what ive experienced they wont take it serious.

Litoru

Post by Litoru » Feb 10th, '10, 17:36

Guess there's nothing else to do than send a letter to them. Just hope several people actually do it, and they take it serious -or is that just a over positive wishful thought?

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Feb 10th, '10, 20:46

A Page by Jin is good song...
the good thing about Jin is that he can do all sorts of music perfectly *thumbs up*

unknown777

Post by unknown777 » Feb 11th, '10, 05:31

To do an online petittion doesn't really sound convincing to me..?
Plus, they want to send it to Johnny's office.. =)

A Page really showed his feeling and opinion and such...
I'm so in love with that song~ xDD

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 11th, '10, 07:40

Litoru wrote: Not that I've done anything like this before, but wouldn't it be easier to use one of those sites where you collect signatures, kinda? I bet alot of people would want a DVD of his lives, but I know I'm lazy and sending a mail IRL seems so.. 90's :(
But collecting signatures seems easier and more convenient, and them send them all together.
It's too late to do that. His solo live will be finished in two weeks

But you can leave a message on the official message board with a pic of the Jin/KAT-TUN/Johnny's goods you have. Maybe they'll be more serious about your mesage.

check here:
http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 19593.html

Litoru

Post by Litoru » Feb 11th, '10, 13:08

Mirokujin wrote: It's too late to do that. His solo live will be finished in two weeks

But you can leave a message on the official message board with a pic of the Jin/KAT-TUN/Johnny's goods you have. Maybe they'll be more serious about your mesage.

check here:
http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 19593.html
Oh, darn. It's a good idea, too bad I don't live at home anymore, where the walls of my room are filled with big Akanishi Jin pictures ._.

But I can write on the bord either way, not like I'll lose something from it. And I think I'll send a post card/letter aswell, request a live in Europe or something :lol gl with that :P

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Feb 11th, '10, 13:19

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 4215_n.jpg

Jin's new 'hair'

he looks kinda badass

its photoshopped afaik :D

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 12th, '10, 04:36

LOL
wtf~XDDDDD

preview of Jin's solo live shop pics
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/24019721

my favorite ones. Hope my friend can get them for me.
http://i45.tinypic.com/2e4j0r5.jpg

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 12th, '10, 11:19

Hahaha that dog costume...

Guys i'll be on hiatus from this point i dunno how long but i need to catch up with school so yeah. Have fun.

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Feb 12th, '10, 11:54

We will be waiting. :D

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 13th, '10, 05:46

Karate-ka wrote:Hahaha that dog costume...

Guys i'll be on hiatus from this point i dunno how long but i need to catch up with school so yeah. Have fun.
wave hands~
see ya and good luck with your study^^

and something just for fun

yesterday in Jin's live, a boy told Jin that he skipped class to come to watch the show. Jin said "tha's no good...you'll end up like me"

XDDDD

unknown777

Post by unknown777 » Feb 13th, '10, 08:54

Mirokujin wrote:
yesterday in Jin's live, a boy told Jin that he skipped class to come to watch the show. Jin said "tha's no good...you'll end up like me"

XDDDD
LMAO xDD

Oh, why he said that~ xD

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 13th, '10, 11:07

unknown777 wrote:
Mirokujin wrote:

XDDDD
LMAO xDD

Oh, why he said that~ xD
Because jin never graduated from high school, im on break right i will be lurking now and then.

unknown777

Post by unknown777 » Feb 13th, '10, 12:50

Karate-ka wrote:
Because jin never graduated from high school, im on break right i will be lurking now and then.
which he doesn't want others to be like him...
good~ *thumbs up*

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 14th, '10, 02:32

Sokarijo! Good luck! We will be waiting for you ^^

Been reading reports around and seems that Jin is really having a good time :lol I am happy he is happy :) Liked a couple of the new songs but still i prefer to hear him singing normally XD

He could still try to finish his studies ;P but i think he may be like me now no more study please LOL but he was cute with his Horikoshi uniform :)

alinam

Post by alinam » Feb 15th, '10, 18:33

hip hip hoooooray for jin and solo's :cheers: new here, wish i had discovered this topic earlier :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 18th, '10, 03:50

Hi alinam and welcome :)

We are all a bit distracted lately XD we live around Jin:Daily communtity LJ to check the concert reports, see pics previews and the coming magazines :)

Here sharing baby JinJin Credits Pantip

He looks soo cute :wub:

alinam

Post by alinam » Feb 18th, '10, 14:59

cute and happy :D i don't see him smile like that in a KAT-TUN concert :scratch: or did i missed something? anyway, he's doin' a great job and having lots of fun ,so he's way more hot than before ...hope i can see already Bandage, i'm really anxious , tired of trailers or small parts ...want the movieeeee :hissy:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 18th, '10, 15:54

He looks just like in one of his child pics ^^

LOL Yes, you have missed for example, fancams, in those you can see Jin having fun with Maru, Ueda, Junno (his closests) and even Koki lately; with them he is always happy, you can see it too in the making of videos 8)

LOL I guess that for that we still need to wait a while :lol

alinam

Post by alinam » Feb 18th, '10, 16:15

2 days ago i saw them in the making of D-Motion and Love Yourself ....in Love Yourself they we're all kinda tired but in D-Motion it was really funny ...i liked them more in the making of White X-mas ........they we're so funny and i remember one scene when they changed the factory into a school and Kame said "Principal?" and Jin said something like "i'm still at the top though" :lol :lol :lol the look he had, so funny :clap: