Variety TV download blogs

Discuss about Japanese TV Variety, Music, Game and any other TV shows that is not drama.
lee3001

Variety TV download blogs

Post by lee3001 » Dec 14th, '09, 23:10

(First, I would like to give thanks to all the contributors here. I have been visiting for about 2 years now, and it makes it much more easy for my wife and I to stay in touch with whats happening in Japan. For that we are truly grateful.)

Now, I certainly dont wish for the contributors to stop uploading high quality captures of japanese variety shows. However, I wish to share this link with those that don't know about it. If you need a quick fix and the latest episode of your favorite show hasnt been uploaded, you may use these blogs:

http://veohdownload.blog37.fc2.com
http://youtubeowaraitv.blog32.fc2.com/

They have the full length recent episodes of all our favorite shows.

They are in Japanese, so you may need some skills to navigate through it. Please notice that they mainly uses services such as veoh and pandora for which you have to sign up (which is free). Then you will be able to see virtually all entertainment shows on japanese tv, in a quality considerably better than Keyhole tv.

I made a link list of the weekly shows, but there are many others if you look around on the blogs.

MONDAY

YARISUGI KOJI
YARISUGI KOJI (archives)
TAKESHI NO TV TACKLE
SEKAI MARU MIE TV
GAKI NO TSUKAI
FUKAII HANASHI
OTAMESHIKA
SHABEKURI
HONMA DEKKA
SMAP X SMAP
HONMA DEKKA
ARASHI NO SHUKUDAI KUN
HEY! HEY! HEY!
GEKKOU ONGAKUDAN
MUSIC TIGER
AINORI

TUESDAY

LONDON HEARTS
LINCOLN
PUSSUMA
KASUPE
PROFESSIONAL
BAKUSHOU MONDAI NO NIPPON NO KYOUJOU
MANABERU NEWS SHOW
MARU MARU NA HANASHI
MANABERU NEWS SHOW
99 PLUS
OCHANOMIZU HAKASE
ODORU SANMA GOTEN
MAJO TACHI NO 22JI
SHIAWASE KEKKON SOUDANSHO
ARIEHEN
100 SHIKIOU
KIMIHA BREAK
ONEE MANS
GAKKOU E IKOU

WEDNESDAY

QUIZ! HEXAGON II
JANIBEN
GOD TONGUE
THE SEKAI GYOUTEN NEWS
ARABIKIDAN
REKISHI HIWA HISTORIA
HANERU NO TOBIRA
KANPANI
THE 1OKU BUN NO 8
RED THEATER
THE BEST HOUSE 123
CARTOON KAT-TUN
GOUT TEMPS NOUVEAU
EXILE GENERATION
SHIRU SHIRU MISHIRU
MUCHABURI
SONO TOKI NO REKISHI GA UGOITA
NIHONSHI SUSPENSE GEKIJOU

THURSDAY

AMETALK
AMETALK (archive)
UNBELIEVABLE
DOWNTOWN DX
QUIZ! HEXAGON II
BEBOP HIGH HEEL
THE IROMONEA
QUIZ! HEXAGON II
VS ARASHI
HIMITSU NO ARASHI CHAN
MINASAN NO OKAGE DESHITA
GURUNAI
OUGON DENSETSU
SOUKON
5LDK
SOUKON
FUTTONDA
HAMACHAN GA
Q SAMA
SOUKON
THE THREE THEATER
GORO'S BAR
CREAM NANTOKA

FRIDAY

SOURI DAIJIN NI NATTARA ... HISHO TANAKA
KINYOUBI NO SUMA TACHI E
TANTEI KNIGHT SCOOP
A STUDIO
PEKEPON
VIVA VIVA V6
HONNE NO DENDOU
SHIRANAI HOU GA SHIAWASE DATTA JIJITSU
KUMAGUS
KOISURU HANIKAMI

SATURDAY

MECHAIKE
MECHAIKE (archive)
KOI NO KARASAWAGI
MEZASE! KAISHA NO HOSHI
SHUUKAN KODOMO NEWS
TOKYO KAWAII TV
KEITAI OOGIRI
ZENBU USO
SUMMERS x SUMMERS
SANMA NO MANMA
EXILE HOUSE
RED CARPET
ENTA NO KAMISAMA
SEKAI ICHI UKETAI JUGYOU
HANNYA NO TE GA ATTAKA
CAN! JOHNNY

SUNDAY

TAKAJIN NO SOKO MADE ITTE IINKAI
GYORETSU NO DEKIRU HOURITSU SOUDANSHO
JUNK SPORTS
KARAKURI TV
GACCHIRI MANDE
GYORETSU NO DEKIRU HOURITSU SOUDANSHO
JYOUNETSU TAIRIKU
ECHIKA NO KAGAMI
SCHOOL KAKUMEI
ZENBU USO
SEKAI NO HATE MADE ITTE Q
SHIN DOUMOTO KYOUDAI
OSHAREISM
UTABAN
THE TETSUWAN DASH
MUSIC LOVERS
THE SHOUNEN KURABU
HEISEI SHOW WA HEY! SAY!

nagoya_mewmew

Post by nagoya_mewmew » Dec 29th, '09, 22:52

If you ever need a kidney, a lung, a chunk of liver, or any other kind of internal organ I can spare, please feel free to send a message my way. I think it's the least I can do for sharing this with us. :thumleft:

Harux3

Post by Harux3 » Jan 1st, '10, 21:07

thanks for the list ^^
it's very useful :wub:

Ganba

Post by Ganba » Jan 1st, '10, 21:17

This is sooo super useful, thanks!

celebgil05

DL sites

Post by celebgil05 » Mar 14th, '10, 04:02

This is a great post! Thnak you so, so much. I was just wondering if anyone here knows of any other sites, Japanese or otherwise that offer Downloads for variety programs, rather than just streaming. Any responses would be much appreciated! Thank you again for the post!

kato48

one other site

Post by kato48 » Mar 14th, '10, 18:17

There is one other site but sometimes they don't include full episodes only the star of the program. The site is http://www.hello-online.org/. Go to tracker in this site for tv shows and other stuff.

tws

Post by tws » Mar 24th, '10, 06:59

Does anybody know if there is a way to download the pandora videos? I have tried using orbit but it never seems to work. Thanks a lot for the website.

noobee

Post by noobee » Mar 24th, '10, 07:25

nice!

lenrasoon

Post by lenrasoon » Apr 8th, '10, 14:16

thank you! too bad i can't download from there, does someone knows?

TapeIncruste

Post by TapeIncruste » May 1st, '10, 09:40

Hi all /o/

Thanks Lee3001 for those links, there is tons of shows I like :D

I am looking for The Music Hour (aka Utaban) in good quality. I've found the first episode on Youtube in low quality but the second -of this week- is unavailable.

2010.04.20 The Music Hour: (5 parts in total, this is the first one)

Thanks =D

Harux3

Post by Harux3 » Jul 15th, '10, 11:24

I really want to watch Hama-chan ga! (July 15th, 2010 episode)
Does anyone have it please? ^-^

ichimarugin2009

Post by ichimarugin2009 » Jul 28th, '10, 02:07

On wednesday... New Drama (KTV-Heaven's Rock On July 14.2010 Episode ) Please!

koach

Post by koach » Aug 19th, '10, 07:34

thank you for sharing the links. I have discovered the owari youtube page thing on my own but most of the shows don't work. If you sign up for pandora for a free account, then does it work? Or do you need a premium account as I saw there was a premium option which scared me off from singing up

sg1969

Post by sg1969 » Nov 19th, '10, 17:11

thanks! very nice site

a site I use a lot is http://waraimasu.blog40.fc2.com/
I watch things like shabekuri, god tongue, OO na hanashi, and some others I watch once in a while. There has been some really good one off shows as well, like the Ippon Grand Prix, and other "specials"

most videos stay alive for over a week, usually a lot longer, so plenty of time to watch all you want

jae90ful

Post by jae90ful » Dec 2nd, '10, 07:49

kyahhh i lookin for akbingo with subbed
anyone can help me??

katsukare

Post by katsukare » Dec 2nd, '10, 13:50

I also find a lot of interesting shows on Japanese blogs, but the problem is they all link to videos hosted on Pandora TV. Whatever I do, the video just doesn't play. Either Pandora TV is completely overloaded or they are restricted to certain countries? Does anyone have a trick how to get the Pandora videos to play?

jumbocrunk

Post by jumbocrunk » Dec 23rd, '10, 01:43

If you can understand Japanese, there is an explanation of how to use it here.
http://infonews.biz/archives/10704

Nquiz

Any Other Source for Japanese Variety Shows?

Post by Nquiz » Nov 8th, '14, 03:34

I've been using those blogs listed in the first post for a while now since there haven't been many torrent uploads for Japanese variety programs in the past few years. But since the end of September, I've noticed that there are no more uploads of Japanese shows on Youku or FC2. (The blogs generally links to those two video upload sites)

I believe there must of been some kind of copyright crack down on those video sharing sites. There's this one guy who continues to post shows on FC2 with inconspicuous title names made up of numbers so no one could search out a show title and shut his videos down, but, although I applaud his efforts, the quality of the videos are horrible. They must be below SD. Everyone's face is pixelated even when the screen size is reduced to a small box.

I was just wondering, does anyone out there know where to perhaps get better quality captures of the show? Like those people who upload the torrents of the variety shows. Where do they get them from? They're of HD quality. I've searched and searched for blogs that might list file hosting links to download the files, but the only things I have across were for Japanese dramas. Not daily variety shows. Any clue?

tenkal

Re: Any Other Source for Japanese Variety Shows?

Post by tenkal » Nov 13th, '14, 06:25

Nquiz wrote:I've been using those blogs listed in the first post for a while now since there haven't been many torrent uploads for Japanese variety programs in the past few years. But since the end of September, I've noticed that there are no more uploads of Japanese shows on Youku or FC2. (The blogs generally links to those two video upload sites)

I believe there must of been some kind of copyright crack down on those video sharing sites. There's this one guy who continues to post shows on FC2 with inconspicuous title names made up of numbers so no one could search out a show title and shut his videos down, but, although I applaud his efforts, the quality of the videos are horrible. They must be below SD. Everyone's face is pixelated even when the screen size is reduced to a small box.

I was just wondering, does anyone out there know where to perhaps get better quality captures of the show? Like those people who upload the torrents of the variety shows. Where do they get them from? They're of HD quality. I've searched and searched for blogs that might list file hosting links to download the files, but the only things I have across were for Japanese dramas. Not daily variety shows. Any clue?
I used to follow the guy who uploaded owarai shows on youku and tudou who uploaded owarai shows regularly but recently their account is being cracked down and a lot of videos are being deleted so the guy's been hopping around video hosts and I pretty much lost track of him now. Looking for the source instead of a webrip/stream, I ended up on P2P places like clubbox, share and perfect dark which has a lot of older files in HD or TS source and a handful of recent 2014 episodes, the releases seem a month or so behind the airdate but it seems to get around those places. Also there seems to be a lack of owarai shows these past few months, probably due to some copyright crackdown.

uedajirou

Post by uedajirou » Nov 13th, '14, 09:07

Thanks. I will check it later.

Need London heart NOW

Nquiz

Post by Nquiz » Nov 23rd, '14, 09:18

Thanks for your response tenkal. I'm sure you're now aware of the bad news that the torrents section is now shut down. I'll see how the P2P stuff goes. Hope things don't get any worse for getting a hold of J-variety shows.

jumbocrunk

Post by jumbocrunk » Nov 23rd, '14, 10:18

I'll just leave this here.

http://owaraimovielink.blog136.fc2.com/