Mai-Soon wrote:
Karate-ka wrote:
Mai-Soon wrote:Bandage preview is already out..and Jin looks AWESOME here :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlaB9XTzLY
Yes more, i need more...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMQ6Q8HyAog

lovely complex

it's ok :D
Anyone notice the first girl they asked theire reaction too, she looks like eikura nana.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 23rd, '09, 19:12

ANAN poster

It's quite obvious this time ANAN did far far far more copies than its regular issue( around 250,000)
Now everybody's talking about ANAN. Even with such big supplies, lots of stores are still running out of stock.
A gym owner is advertising his gym by saying something like you can build a great body like Akanishi's if you come...XD And brown rice diet becomes a very popular item used among males.

To think this is one of many stores, I feel dizzy~XD
Last edited by Mirokujin on Sep 23rd, '09, 21:39, edited 1 time in total.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 23rd, '09, 20:00

Im listening Our story. I love that song. Now im going to switch too Will be allrigt...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 23rd, '09, 21:01

to talk about Will be all right, I found a really good fanvid about Jin in KAT-TUN DA
And I like this short version more. The CD version is kinda a bit long.

Janja

Post by Janja » Sep 24th, '09, 14:08

Mirokujin

HAHAHA WOW...! *o* So MANY copies in just ONE store...?! Daaamn~ :O They're gonna get sooooo much money.

And that WIll Be Alright version is so awesome~
I wonder where did the first clip come from, and if it's from the song making.. ~

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 24th, '09, 17:00

Mirokujin wrote:to talk about Will be all right, I found a really good fanvid about Jin in KAT-TUN DA

Woah thats awsome where can i find the mp3

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 24th, '09, 17:44

Janja

It's also from KAT-TUN DA^^ In this program, everyone has their own missions to do. Jin's was to write the lyrics for Will be all right.

Karate-ka wrote:
Mirokujin wrote:to talk about Will be all right, I found a really good fanvid about Jin in KAT-TUN DA

let me check my hard disc, I've totally messed up jin mp3~DX If I find it, I'll upload it.

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 24th, '09, 17:52

Mirokujin

can you check for Wonder mp3 as well..onegai :)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 24th, '09, 18:39

Mai-chan

here you are
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mk40mdkyolr
----------------------------------

I must put Will be all right mp3 in some other dics. Can't find it at this moment~ DX
Maybe Gin has it~;P

Janja

Post by Janja » Sep 24th, '09, 19:32

Damn, I call myself a hardcore fan but I dunno what KAT-TUN DA is. <~< Some kind of show? DD:

And aah~
I just watched the BANDAGE preview.. Now i'm even more impatient, lol ~

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 24th, '09, 20:02

Janja wrote:Damn, I call myself a hardcore fan but I dunno what KAT-TUN DA is. <~< Some kind of show? DD:
KAT-TUN DA was a special project to support Japanese female Volleyball team in World Champion Volleyball Game in 2005. It lasted for over a month, and had around 7-8 episodes aired on TV. Lot's of things happened during that time, but still it's part of KAT-TUN history nobody should miss^^.

Janja

Post by Janja » Sep 24th, '09, 20:16

Yosh, i'll definetly check it out..! >w<

Oh by the way. Any of you watched DREAMBOYS 2006..? I watched the first half of it and the Kizuna performance, cuz the damned Megaupload won't allow me to download the second CD cuz it's too big. D; And i don't want to download the split ones.
Anyways. The Kizuna performance was absolutely stunning. Jin.. SUUUGOOOOI. His voice ~ Can't describe it.

Check it out if u haven't yet.

It even made me cry.

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 24th, '09, 21:27

Karate-ka wrote:

here... i uploaded it for you:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xnxd5w0d2yl

Mirokujin

thanks a lot for Wonder :-)

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 25th, '09, 00:27

Janja wrote:Yosh, i'll definetly check it out..! >w<

Oh by the way. Any of you watched DREAMBOYS 2006..? I watched the first half of it and the Kizuna performance, cuz the damned Megaupload won't allow me to download the second CD cuz it's too big. D; And i don't want to download the split ones.
Anyways. The Kizuna performance was absolutely stunning. Jin.. SUUUGOOOOI. His voice ~ Can't describe it.

Check it out if u haven't yet.

It even made me cry.
I know!
I absolutely love Jin's Kizuna performance.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 25th, '09, 03:23

Relaax just ignore her, what she wants is a reaction, attention seeker....just ignore her vote down in and she may learn to spend her time in things that are really a matter to her.

If not we always an call the mods again.

Like if we cared for lists and rankings XDXD it is her who cares remember? :roll

By the way Japan is cooovered in An An Jin!!!!!!!!!!! and is flying out the shelves in mass, even full companies are having all their women buying it XD

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 25th, '09, 03:37

OMG!! LOL
YAY FOR JIN :D

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 25th, '09, 04:05

Thank MOD for cleaning up this thread~~~!!!! Arigato~~~~

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Sep 25th, '09, 04:31

Ginoru wrote:
By the way Japan is cooovered in An An Jin!!!!!!!!!!! and is flying out the shelves in mass, even full companies are having all their women buying it XD
OMG, srsly, what do the companies want their women buying it for? LOL

don't tell me it's for the article...gawd, but who knows...Japan is the country where you can find 12 year old gravure idol photobook so anything is possible..XD

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 25th, '09, 04:33

YAY..that was pretty quick ....thanks moderators of DA :D

Janja

Post by Janja » Sep 25th, '09, 19:48

i luv jin

I've been wondering this for some time; where's your avatar pic from ~ ? :33 If anyone else knows, please tell meeee. I wanna get it, cuz it's so beautiful ~ :wub:

And, Mai Soon - Thanks for using my GIFs. ((: :P

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 25th, '09, 20:36

Janja wrote:
And, Mai Soon - Thanks for using my GIFs. ((: :P

Janja
I'm the one who should thank you for creating such beautiful gifs :thumright:

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Sep 25th, '09, 22:10

Janja

I don't know where my avatar came from..i think it's POPOLO magazine earlier this year. I took it from one of the icon makers at Kattunlove LJ. I don't really follow the magazine scans that well so i don't know..sorry. Btw, your Jin's Pinky sig is really good. It's my favorite Jin's performance besides Murasaki.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 25th, '09, 23:28

Thanks mod for being so fast, if further incidents happen we will let you know :)

i luv jin

LOL No!!!! I didn't meant it like that, i just that the femenine staff of some companies had bought An An, all of the females, not the company making them buy it XD

The picture comes from Myojo April this year, i'd post the scan i have (Jin's cut pic not whole page since he is with Ueda and Maru in that page) but it's just 418x549 px

Ender's Girl

Post by Ender's Girl » Sep 26th, '09, 05:47

Mirokujin wrote:Ender's Girl
BTW, Kimura posed for ANAN in 1998 when he's 25. Hints of blow job and other making-love details are in his photo set. I like kimura's pictures there very much and see him extremely sexy there. What do you think about those pics? Were you shocked when you saw them?
Yeah, I saw those pics. Kimura is one sexy beast, whatever he does (and whoever he does it with). :lol Was I surprised? Not at all; given how... institutionalized a tradition the AnAn nude photo shoot apparently is, I'm surprised that sukebe wasn't given one of his own as early as 1994, lol. :sweat:

But I can't say I liked all of them, though--both content-wise and style-wise. One or two photos were maddeningly sexy: the one where he has her hand up her shirt (nothing overt--but damn, he did seem to be enjoying the moment, lol :mrgreen: ), and the one where they're just smiling at each other in a fun, *cough* post-coital *cough* moment in bed. The BJ shot was NOT done well at all, IMHO. Bad composition, his torso looked squished and truncated (lol), and they just looked so awkward (pained? lol) in the pose. Plus, the whole simulated sex act looked more trashy than sexy. :roll Like, eeeew. Plus those shots where Kimura's fingers are rather... busy at work, lol. :lol Double eeewww. :crazy:
I also looked up the YamaPi/MatsuJun/et al. photos, and these AnAn spreads seem to be a hit-and-miss thing. :glare: I'm very fond of YamaPi from his earlier work (NwP, StandUp!, LunchQueen) but his AnAn photos further proved the limitations of his... abilities. :whistling: This boy has the most ripped bod among the Johnnies, and also the deadest eyes in J-Ent, lol. The shower pic was plain and simple pr0n--no other way to say it. Rivaled Jin's body-on-body shot for the Skankiest Pic Award, lol. :crazy: The only pic from YamaPi's photo set that I liked was the one with him and the model by the window sill: good lighting and composition, and sexy without being explicit. :thumright:

If I may add, MatsuJun's photo set was the most tastefully done--and consistently so. Loved the bright, airy feel, the interplay of light on bare skin, the clean white sheets, and the way the model didn't feel like some sex object, but was rather used in some shots (particularly the AnAn cover, where she's just a blur in the background) to accentuate MatsuJun and the overall feel of the photo shoot. Plus, it was the only spread that didn't make me cringe at intervals. 8)
But, well. Different strokes for different folks, and all that. Good to know that J-Ent is big enough for all these disparate views. :-)
Last edited by Ender's Girl on Sep 28th, '09, 08:52, edited 1 time in total.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 26th, '09, 22:21

Ender's Girl

I brought up Kimura's photo set because the first time you came here you called Jin's photos NASTY and later you said you are a huge Kimura fan, which made me curious about your reaction towards Kimura's ANAN pics~;P and how they were not nasty in your eyes.

Nice to read your comments on ANAN nude pics. However this thread is a Jin thread. Unless you are comparing Jin pics with other pics, it'll be very nice of you if you can put non-Jin related stuffs under the spoiler tags. Thanks.

lucifer for me

Post by lucifer for me » Sep 26th, '09, 23:25

To me, Kimura and Jin's shoots reflect more REAL LIFE SEX and LOVE MAKING than Matsu Jun's shoot. Jun looks so bored and uninterested with a TOTALLY NAKED girl next to him that it makes him look so GAY. I mean hello there, Jun, there is a NAKED GIRL sitting on the bed next to you. Why is he so uninterested? If they're going to use a naked model in the shoot then they should have more interaction with her. Not having her there like a doll to look at. I like Kimura, Jin and Yamapi's. Even Yamapi was showing more effort in his shoot.

Also, Anan is a magazine to teach Japanese women to love sex and have more sex with tips on sex positions, sex toys, how to enjoy sex even with advice from sex therapists. Anan nude issues are not meant for artsy photographic pictures. It's all about SEX.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 27th, '09, 00:05

lucifer for me wrote: Anan nude issues are not meant for artsy photographic pictures. It's all about SEX.
Not exactly. If so, artists won't bother to pose for it

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 27th, '09, 00:13

and the best thing in Jin's photos was that he looks totally interested unlike the cold annoying aura from Yamapi and Jun...

i was not a big fan of the pics,but i'm not totally against it...GO JIN :D

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 27th, '09, 10:27

At least it he doesnt show his WEENER, that would be a major turn of, atleast for me.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 27th, '09, 16:04

according to Crystal Kay's radio yesterday, she said she was quite surprised when she saw Jin's pics in ANAN, and she thought them sexy and full of passion. So she called Jin, and Jin was like...did I over do it? He was kinda embarrassed~

muhahahhahahahah~~~~~~I wonder what would other friends of Jin think about Jin's ANAN pics~did they call him like CK did? XDDDDDDDDD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 27th, '09, 16:40

Sokarijo

LOL No, it'd be the same for me and i am no prude XD

I like the photos as they are, Kimura-like, i asked for no more 8)

Mirokujin

LOOL XD I can picture him

Xtal should have answer his question with "No, dear, you are not a bit over, you just look alive" XD ...no to mention other things :wub:

Yeah his friends and his brothers and mothers too!! XDXD

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 27th, '09, 16:50

Mirokujin wrote:according to Crystal Kay's radio yesterday, she said she was quite surprised when she saw Jin's pics in ANAN, and she thought them sexy and full of passion. So she called Jin, and Jin was like...did I over do it? He was kinda embarrassed~

muhahahhahahahah~~~~~~I wonder what would other friends of Jin think about Jin's ANAN pics~did they call him like CK did? XDDDDDDDDD
WOW...They seem like close friends *envious look to Kay* :w00t:

i wonder too what his family and friends think about those pics and Kat-Tun too :roll

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 27th, '09, 18:31

Mirokujin wrote:according to Crystal Kay's radio yesterday, she said she was quite surprised when she saw Jin's pics in ANAN, and she thought them sexy and full of passion. So she called Jin, and Jin was like...did I over do it? He was kinda embarrassed~

Yeah, I read about it at luvjin XD
I'd pay too see the look on his face, and also when his friends and moms told him what they thought about it XD
I don't know why, but I picture his mom (the real one, of course) doing something like "I'm so proud of my baby!!**tackles/glomp** "
But if I were her, I'd also paste some posters around the house just to annoy him XD (and that's because I'm mean, lol)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 28th, '09, 04:12

Harle wrote: But if I were her, I'd also paste some posters around the house just to annoy him XD (and that's because I'm mean, lol)
ROFL~~~

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Sep 28th, '09, 07:22

Since Jin has open-minded and quite humorous parent,I think he will be suffering a "hard" time at home :lol I remember seeing a pic of Jin,his father and Reio,his father raise a number one to the camera and it made me laugh like crazy :D According to his talking about his parent,I have a feeling that Jin has such great parent and I bet that's why we have so cute Jin now :wub: I really want to know if Pi called Jin 'cause they all did the photoshoot 8)
Btw,talking about dreamboy 2006,I really love his dance with some catgirls??LOL To me he's so sexy here especially with we t hair and the choreography is great :wub:
Oh,I'm dying waiting for more Bandage leaking now :goggle: October is coming and so id the trailer(hoping :roll )I'll be really happy if it comes out right on my birthday but on the other hand,mine is near the end of the month and I don't want to wait for that long^^

shosef

Post by shosef » Sep 28th, '09, 10:54

uuuhhhmmm...regarding the AN-AN...well i always thought that Kame would go first...lo and behold Jin surprised me..hahaha...anyways, i must say that this is daring...even those with Takuya, Yamapi and Jun didn't surprise me the way this did...oh well...i just want to congratulate him cuz he really was so into the whole production of the photoshoot...just goes to show that Jinjin got other talents aside from singing....love him so much...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 28th, '09, 17:04

ruby_fann wrote:I remember seeing a pic of Jin,his father and Reio,his father raise a number one to the camera and it made me laugh like crazy :D
Actually that's not Jin's dad. He's the son of Jin's dad's friend.

Bakanishi

Post by Bakanishi » Sep 28th, '09, 18:23

hi guys!! i think this is my first time posting here. been a fan since i saw gokusen. he's so hot there! im excited for his solo project and i'm hoping that it will be a big success! i bought his ANAN issue and i love all the shots! he looks so comfortable with the model and im glad that he took part in it.such an artist. i feel sad when i read some of his fans has a negative reaction i just feel that if they really like/love jin they should support him no matter what.
ruby_fann wrote:Since Jin has open-minded and quite humorous parent,I think he will be suffering a "hard" time at home Laugh I remember seeing a pic of Jin,his father and Reio,his father raise a number one to the camera and it made me laugh like crazy Big Smile According to his talking about his parent,I have a feeling that Jin has such great parent and I bet that's why we have so cute Jin now
are you talking about this one?
Imagep
Mirokujin wrote:Actually that's not Jin's dad. He's the son of Jin's dad's friend.
eh?really?but he looks like their father.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 28th, '09, 19:08

Okay something i want to have off my chest, ive read sometimes that jin is considerd the most girly looking. But i always thought Ueda was, help please.

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 28th, '09, 19:22

Bakanishi
I don't think we're allowed to post their private pictures here.

Karate-ka
LOL
I think both of them are the prettier ones, but not necessarily the most girly among KAT-TUN.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 28th, '09, 19:39

Karate-ka

Maru talked about Ueda's girly side in some tv bangumi, so it's an open secret that Ueda is the most girly one in kat-tun~XD His clothes and his make-up all show that side of him. I like girly Ueda tbh~he's very pretty anyway.

Jin has a beautiful face for many girls to die for, but that's just the look. He's kakkoi and boyish on the stage or on the screen like we can always see. When he's relax he's more naturally a cute baby than being girly. Look at what he wears and how much he's careless about his face~XD
Last edited by Mirokujin on Sep 28th, '09, 20:10, edited 1 time in total.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 28th, '09, 19:50

Hmm i see, i just find it weird, iw ould never consider him girly.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 28th, '09, 21:10

Already got my An An!! Arrived today :D

Love the magazine, specially because Jin's photo pages are in a much better paper than the rest of the magazine :) My mom also loved the shot XD

Ruby

I hope we get the trailer soon!!! and more news too....

Sokarijo

For me none is girly, though Ueda has more feminine features, but considering that havin a feminine look or soft features is an aesthetic plus for the japanese i think that considering Jin and Ueda feminine is a great compliment. They have beautiful features but none is neither girly, nor feminine in anything but looks, and not always ;)

For me there is only one girly girl in Kt and is neither Jin nor Ueda :whistling:

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 28th, '09, 21:26

Bakanishi wrote:hi guys!! i think this is my first time posting here. been a fan since i saw gokusen. he's so hot there! im excited for his solo project and i'm hoping that it will be a big success! i bought his ANAN issue and i love all the shots! he looks so comfortable with the model and im glad that he took part in it.such an artist. i feel sad when i read some of his fans has a negative reaction i just feel that if they really like/love jin they should support him no matter what.
ruby_fann wrote:Since Jin has open-minded and quite humorous parent,I think he will be suffering a "hard" time at home Laugh I remember seeing a pic of Jin,his father and Reio,his father raise a number one to the camera and it made me laugh like crazy Big Smile According to his talking about his parent,I have a feeling that Jin has such great parent and I bet that's why we have so cute Jin now
are you talking about this one?
Imagep
Mirokujin wrote:Actually that's not Jin's dad. He's the son of Jin's dad's friend.
eh?really?but he looks like their father.
Awww..this is the first time to see Jin's FAMILY...i think he is his father ..he looks like jin a lot...........

and welcome Bakanishi ...i first saw jin in Gokusen too XD XD

noobee

Post by noobee » Sep 28th, '09, 22:31

wow cool!

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Sep 29th, '09, 07:53

MirokuJin
Really?He's not Jin's dad.For a long time I have been thinking that Jin's outlook is inherited from his dad according to this pic 8)
Bakanishi
Yeah,this's what I mentioned.I saw it in a post on Kat-tun love a long time ago :-)
Karate-ka,Mirokujin
I once talk that Ueda is girly because of his gentle movement and his earrings(oh,I really love the feather earrings :wub: ) but then I find more about him,his boxing and more,I think it's just his outlook that's femine :D Jin has a face that makes many girls(both his fans and not his fans) jealous :P When he dressed as a girl in Yukan club,if cut off his body I can say he is a really beautiful girl LOL But as you already said,Jin is very manly.He's stubborn,persistent,gallant,like winning and hate losing,like bullying and sometimes hentai :mrgreen: I can't see anything about him femine :roll
Ginoru
I think I know who you'rwe talking about 'cause My friend and I always say that :wink

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 29th, '09, 15:49

Ive never seen that pic...

Janja

Post by Janja » Sep 29th, '09, 16:41

HAHAHAHA..! I can totally imagine his Bakanishi face when she called him.. xD But i'd love to see his reactions anyway... Had to be priceless... :D

Btw, i'm working on GIFs etc.. :3

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 29th, '09, 21:26

ruby_fann wrote: I have a feeling that Jin has such great parent and I bet that's why we have so cute Jin now
I believe in that,too. :D :wub:

jicks

Post by jicks » Oct 1st, '09, 08:06

Hello! First time poster in this thread!!

Just been moved by the new anan photoshoot (!) Truth be told, I've never taken that much notice of Akanishi Jin, in fact I've always considered him a smidge on the girly side... but these latest anan pics are definitely saying he's all man (in a very good way) xD

I think it's the best special sex shoot since the one Kimura Takuya did in 1998. Same kinda heat & passion happening. As much as I adore Matsumoto Jun & Yamashita Tomohisa, in my opinion their versions pale in comparison. I feel like they both really lacked chemistry w/ their models.

Harle

Post by Harle » Oct 1st, '09, 18:02

Welcome Jicks!!
Aw! Reading your comment makes me feel so proud! >w<

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 1st, '09, 18:47

Guys the October poll of Johnny's members...

here is the link:

http://johnnys.cosotto.com/

and Jin Akanishi is 赤西仁....in case you don't know..

let's cheer our lovely JIN... :wub: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 1st, '09, 22:06

5000th vote is me :D

anoranza_tr

Post by anoranza_tr » Oct 2nd, '09, 16:19

i voted too!!

SP1CA.. yeah, absolutely Turks love KAT-TUN! especially Akanishi :-)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 3rd, '09, 17:29

jicks wrote:Hello! First time poster in this thread!!

Just been moved by the new anan photoshoot (!) Truth be told, I've never taken that much notice of Akanishi Jin, in fact I've always considered him a smidge on the girly side... but these latest anan pics are definitely saying he's all man (in a very good way) xD

I think it's the best special sex shoot since the one Kimura Takuya did in 1998. Same kinda heat & passion happening. As much as I adore Matsumoto Jun & Yamashita Tomohisa, in my opinion their versions pale in comparison. I feel like they both really lacked chemistry w/ their models.
Thank you and welcome^^
I love both Kimura's and Jin's ANAN pics :wub:
----------

saw a bandage pic btw~so sweet~

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 3rd, '09, 17:34

thats cute

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 3rd, '09, 21:22

Mirokujin wrote:

saw a bandage pic btw~so sweet~

Awww...I LOVE IT :wub: :w00t:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 4th, '09, 00:18

Ruby

Sure ;P

jicks

Welcome and thanks ^^

Indeed Kimura and Jin's photoshoot are the best An AN has done :)

Mirokujin

The picture is really cute :)

By the way XD

I was putting in order my magazines and when i was giving an eye to Popolo November and had to laugh XD poor Jin....

You know this magazines get teh pics taken like a month and a half to two months before they are published, and i realized that while all the others were sinking their theet into their sweets there Jin had this face

LOL Poor baby, he couldn't take a bite since he was on his diet already :lol

Oh! And happy Birthday Tat-chan!!! ^^

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 4th, '09, 02:53

anoranza_tr wrote:i voted too!!

SP1CA.. yeah, absolutely Turks love KAT-TUN! especially Akanishi :-)
don't we?? :wub: :wub: merhaba :D

:party: Happy International Ueda Day :party:

anoranza_tr

Post by anoranza_tr » Oct 4th, '09, 06:41

merhaba for you too :D

i'm really excited about Aka-chan's BANDAGE movie :-)

and the last photo.. he is like an innocent kitty :mrgreen:

happy birthday Tatsuya-chan
:clap: :party:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 5th, '09, 18:54

has there been any good trailer for bandage? oh i turned 18 today

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 5th, '09, 21:18

btw, Happy Birthday to Karate-ka :clap:

so Jin won't cut his hair because he wants to do ponytail and he thinks his hair is still not long enough for that. COOL!! I love pony tail~that'll be really awesome if Jin will frequently do it~ :wub:

we've got some good pics from J-mags this time

I just love this one

Last edited by Mirokujin on Oct 6th, '09, 06:54, edited 1 time in total.

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 5th, '09, 22:05

Karate-ka

Happy 18th birthday to you!!..i hope you had great time :)

Mirokujin

Arigatou for the pics....ah i loved the last one..XD XD
Last edited by Mai-Soon on Oct 5th, '09, 22:15, edited 1 time in total.

Harle

Post by Harle » Oct 5th, '09, 22:06

Ginoru
LOL
AW! Poor JinJin
Something tells me he won't continue that diet XD
Wait... Does that mean that the beard he has in the an.an photoshoot took him at least 2 months to grow like that?! LOL

Karate-ka
Nope, no full trailer yet D:
Really? Happy birthday!! ^^

Mirokujin
Really?!? LOL
I think he should trim it a little bit, though D: It's getting too long!!

AW!! I love that picture as well >w< asgdashgdsfjdf

noobee

Post by noobee » Oct 5th, '09, 22:32

cool!

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Oct 6th, '09, 06:53

Mirokujin
Jin with a ponytail! It drives me crazy just be thinking about it :wub:
I just read on tsuyaka that Bandage promoting(hopefully the trailer :roll ) will continue on Oct 24th(three days to my Bday :-) ).All we have to do now is badly waiting for it :lol And the very first ticket for the movie will be on sale on Nov 11th.I just wish I can be that lucky to be in Japan to get those ticket and watxh the movie on January :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 6th, '09, 14:34

Karate-ka, happy belated birthday'' :D

lovely complex

Post by lovely complex » Oct 6th, '09, 14:58

Karate-ka...

It’s your birthday time again;
It’s true; there’s no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I’m not lying.

:party: :party: :party: :party:

So for you, the birthday person,
Here’s what I want to say:
I hope this birthday’s the best one yet,
In every delightful way.

:party: :party: :party: :party:

So happy birthday to you.
Have lots of birthday fun!
May your birthday wishes all come true,
Even if you have a ton.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 6th, '09, 17:45

@ everyone who congratulated me thank you guys.

anoranza_tr

Post by anoranza_tr » Oct 6th, '09, 18:23

24 October?? wow that will be a really special date. i will be double times happier :-)
thanks for letting us know ruby_fann

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 6th, '09, 18:35

Mirokujin

Ponytail? LOL It's taking him long!! XD wonder what lenght does he want XD

Harle

Probably not XD

He can't trim it if he wants a ponytail ;)

Ruby

About time they disclosed something more, Bandage is almost mystery film XD

Sokarijo

Happy B-day!! ^^

By the way, i was listening to R-One and had such a laugh XD Ueda and Maru talked about Jin's An An and seems Jin went straight to Ueda and asked if he had seen, Ueda said not yet and Jin popped an An Anfrom his bag and made him look XDXD I can picture a five year old Jin saying Look Look!!!!!!!

Maru also said he saw it in the shop while two high schoolers were looking at it too and went got siurprised high schoolers were so happy looking at it XD; this guy really lives under a stone LOL

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 7th, '09, 01:13

Ginoru wrote:

By the way, i was listening to R-One and had such a laugh XD Ueda and Maru talked about Jin's An An and seems Jin went straight to Ueda and asked if he had seen, Ueda said not yet and Jin popped an An An from his bag and made him look XDXD I can picture a five year old Jin saying Look Look!!!!!!!

Maru also said he saw it in the shop while two high schoolers were looking at it too and went got siurprised high schoolers were so happy looking at it XD; this guy really lives under a stone LOL
LOL....Ueda and Maru ....YAY for their reactions...made me LOL ed
:lol :lol :mrgreen:

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Oct 7th, '09, 07:20

Ginoru
Yeah,I just read it on Jin_daily too.It's like a boy showing his successful work to his mom and waiting for compliment :lol And I love how naive Maru is :mrgreen: I don't think Japanese high schoolers would be shocked if they saw that.I means,look at all the manga LOL

Janja

Post by Janja » Oct 7th, '09, 15:31

RIght now, i'm watching Cartoon KAT-TUN on NTV KeyHole.

Is it just me, or did Jin cuz his hair? OwO

& these shootings are new :O Koki has black hair & Kame light brown, so it wasn't so long ago they shot it. :wub:

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Oct 7th, '09, 19:23

Congratz karate-ka, i was gonna say go enjoy bars and stuff but then i remembered you can do that in netherlands when you're about my age :D enjoy anyway

btw how long do you guys think it will take us to watch Bandage without going to japan? i mean it will suck if we will see it in 2011 or something :/ i mean doesnt it usually take long to get japanese movies up at some site? unless your a member of that movie site avistaz that doesnt take any more members :p :glare: