(AF) Dae Jang Geum - 3 Volumes (Complete)

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
tsunade2k4

Post by tsunade2k4 » Mar 13th, '05, 19:04

Hi all, I'm new here and this is my first post! I've been reading the forums for awhile now but never had anything to post but this series has given me a reason :D This is a great series!! I was wondering if the chinese subs from the dvd could be release in .srt format? I hope someone replies :lol

Thanks

cgt32

Post by cgt32 » Mar 13th, '05, 21:45

this post should be moved into the torrent sections.

enuyasha

Post by enuyasha » Mar 13th, '05, 22:55

OMG I didn't find out about this until today! :blink

The story sounds very interesting and I'm just gonna d/l a couple of eps to get the feel of it and see if it lives up to the hype.

Thanks Rum for your generousity

madeulook

Post by madeulook » Mar 13th, '05, 23:24

man im waiting for volume 2. this series is good. i learn more about cooking . hahahaha.

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Mar 14th, '05, 02:13

cgt32 wrote:this post should be moved into the torrent sections.
Eh? New topics aren't sllowed to be started in the Torrent Comments in the first place.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Mar 14th, '05, 06:46

I finally finished Vol. 1 yesterday...(thank you RuMxZ)
and oh lord....this is probably the series(that ive seen) which has the most number of evil and scheming characters :x :x
I dunno if this is a "feel-good" series, coz everytime I watch an episode, I'm just about ready to commit murder...I could think of a thousand ways how to completely annihilate those fricken heartless bitches...
Geom Young is not so bad, but she's starting to get on my nerves...watch her chin...
and Lady Choi :stress: ....
This series is makin me a very very bad person :evil:

nevertheless, I adore jang geum's stp parents..."Jang geumaiiiii" :lol
Last edited by jaycee05 on Mar 14th, '05, 07:55, edited 1 time in total.

Kaila

Post by Kaila » Mar 14th, '05, 07:46

this may sound redundant already but... thank you thank you thank you :wub:

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 14th, '05, 08:11

jaycee05 wrote:I finally finished Vol. 1 yesterday...(thank you RuMxZ)
and oh lord....this is probably the series(that ive seen) which has the most number of evil and scheming characters :x :x
I dunno if this is a "feel-good" series, coz everytime I watch an episode, I'm just about ready to commit murder...I could think of a thousand ways how to completely annihilate those fricken heartless bitches...
Geom Young is not so bad, but she's starting to get on my nerves...watch her chin...

that's a strange reaction... i haven't felt frustrated much at all watching this show as far the characters go. there's scheming and all that but it's not maliciousness so much as it is political neccesity in the struggle for power etc. also, jang geum and lady jung haven't really been hurt or frustrated themselves at all by lady choi's maneuverings, and the episodic plots and what not have all so far ended on a positive note, so it's been feel good for me. :P i'm at ep 15 right now though. i'm feeling kind of sad that it's almost over ... as far as this volume / month/ release goes, anyway. :(

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Mar 14th, '05, 14:49

zdoon wrote: and the episodic plots and what not have all so far ended on a positive note,
hehe, that's probably wat keeps me going, knowing that however they try to sabotage/ bring down Jang-Geum and Co., somehow, it'll be alright...
or the point that Lady Choi and GY started as good guys anyway...power/greed is just transforming them little by little...
plus the cooking lessons!!!, so much fun....
But I wonder how much of the plot mirrors real historical accounts...
zdoon wrote:i'm feeling kind of sad that it's almost over ... as far as this volume / month/ release goes, anyway.
ep18 is a cliffhanger...yesasia knows how to make business alright...
but then, wat is edonkey for and ur korean skills...u'll be OK...if ur desperate enough...
(knowing how zdoon-loves-loves-loves-edonkey :wub: , u should have thought of that solution before anyone else)..hehe, jk

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 14th, '05, 16:24

ed2k sarang! :wub:

but my korean sucks and i get sort of depressed when these shows show me how much it sucks. maybe i should take a lesson from Jang Geum and be all like "aja aja fighting!" about it. :D

but then again there are those malaysian subs. so i guess i'll be revving the old donkey soon. however, i'm not sure if i am so desperate. i still have quite a few eps from other shows and stuff i'd like to get in order and watch. :-)

Sana

Post by Sana » Mar 14th, '05, 19:07

I'm going to stick a charcoal briquet into my store bought soy sauce. :rambo:

stupoh

Post by stupoh » Mar 14th, '05, 19:37

Sana wrote:I'm going to stick a charcoal briquet into my store bought soy sauce. :rambo:
:lol :lol :lol i laughed so hard when i read this :lol :lol :lol

*maybei'mweird*

anyway since i can guess that ep 18 ending would somehow cliff hanger like, i stopped watching in the middle of ep 18, just to finish the matter from ep 17 :mrgreen:

one complaint from me: adult Geum Young isnt pretty enough 8) he he
since in most kdrama antagonist female lead always pretty :P
but i like child Geum Young, seen her in movie "Teacher vs Student" :P

philly

Post by philly » Mar 14th, '05, 21:19

jaycee05 wrote:I finally finished Vol. 1 yesterday...(thank you RuMxZ)

:lol but all the Jang Geum goodness/smartness makes up for it 8)
Episode 18 is a cliffhanger??!! Oh no :cry: :blink Should I stop watching at ep 17 then :lol :P Yes I agree with you zdoon, there's always the malaysian subs. However, it's missing a lot of "t"s, and most of it is grammatically incorrect :lol I dunno if it's worth it :P

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Mar 15th, '05, 00:36

Well, I've gotten up to episode 17 but I don't know if I can resist watching episode 18 once it finishes downloading. :|

Anyways, I'm loving this series. ^_^ I pretty much agree with what zdoon said -- although Lady Choi schemes to get ahead, she doesn't really sabotage Lady Han's work. Although she tries to do everything necessary to secure her position, there's still an element of integrity for each other. I think in any other kdrama, the antagonist would probably put poison in the food or something like that. I'm glad that hasn't occurred yet and so far it's just been very calculated moves instead...

Still, antagonists are antagonists. I hate them all (pretty much :P). But I love Jang-Geum's strength and love of learning... it almost made me wanna pick up a book and read! :blink The only other woman protoganist who I can think of in a kdrama as strong as Jang Geum is Chae-Ok, and I absolutely loved loved loved Damo because of her. So yeah, the parallels are obvious.

Now, I still have to decide whether to watch episode 18 or not... :pale:

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Mar 15th, '05, 01:24

I shall learn a lesson here & not start watching until I have the whole series. :P

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Mar 15th, '05, 01:29

Jannah wrote:I shall learn a lesson here & not start watching until I have the whole series. :P
But but but... keeping 54 episodes on your harddrive is a lot of space! :( :( I tried... couldn't resist.....

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Mar 15th, '05, 01:51

iceberri wrote:
Jannah wrote:I shall learn a lesson here & not start watching until I have the whole series. :P
But but but... keeping 54 episodes on your harddrive is a lot of space! :( :( I tried... couldn't resist.....
:lol :lol It's only about 17 GB according to my calculations. I shall resist! :P

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Mar 15th, '05, 01:59

Jannah: whoa...not a single episode? seriously? :O

in the first place, 18 episodes in less than a week is too much...I should have gone into a drama-diet if I knew this is gonna happen :-(

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Mar 15th, '05, 02:29

jaycee05 wrote:Jannah: whoa...not a single episode? seriously? :O
:lol Seriously. I've been busying myself with other dramas (like Gumiho). :P

mothai

Post by mothai » Mar 15th, '05, 18:14

At the moment is anybody having any problem with DL?

I have tried to resume or open new link but i does not work at all

Sana

Post by Sana » Mar 15th, '05, 20:10

stupoh wrote: one complaint from me: adult Geum Young isnt pretty enough 8) he he
since in most kdrama antagonist female lead always pretty :P
but i like child Geum Young, seen her in movie "Teacher vs Student" :P
I think the young one is cute also. Over the years, I've developed an immunity towards actors/actresses that look pretty but can't act to save their lives. 8) I find the storyline much more important.

This character so annoying. She smirks all the time!
Last edited by Sana on Mar 17th, '05, 20:18, edited 1 time in total.

tsunade2k4

Chinese subs

Post by tsunade2k4 » Mar 16th, '05, 01:22

:-) :-) :-)

Hi, can someone with the yesasia dvd of DJG please rip and upload the chinese/mandarin subs. I love this series and i hope that my dad (who can't read english too well) can also watch.

Thank you very much. :wub: :wub: :w00t: :mrgreen:

mothai

Post by mothai » Mar 16th, '05, 14:47

mothai wrote:At the moment is anybody having any problem with DL?

I have tried to resume or open new link but i does not work at all

is there any body Help me plzzzzzz

knimlot

Post by knimlot » Mar 17th, '05, 11:25

thanks for sharing this great drama ... can't wait fro the rest .... :P

qoogirl

Post by qoogirl » Mar 17th, '05, 12:59

I think that the actress playing Keum-Young has on too much mascara and foundation, that's why her face appears unflatteringly--in my opinion, anyway. Yeun-Seng, Jang-Geum's friend, also wears a little too much eye make-up as well. :unsure:

But am I the only person who thinks that it's distressing to see so many ladies playing classical Korean women with cosmetic surgery that wouldn't be representative of Korean women at the time? :P LOL. Actually, when I first saw the adult Jang-Geum, something about her face made it difficult for me to watch, but I guess I am used to it now. :|

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 17th, '05, 13:40

qoogirl,

how'd i know you were going to waffle about that before i even clicked into the thread? next time, give some substance to your posts. making presumptive ranting without support doesn't give you credibility.

Sana

Post by Sana » Mar 17th, '05, 20:42

qoogirl wrote: But am I the only person who thinks that it's distressing to see so many ladies playing classical Korean women with cosmetic surgery that wouldn't be representative of Korean women at the time? :P LOL. Actually, when I first saw the adult Jang-Geum, something about her face made it difficult for me to watch, but I guess I am used to it now. :|
TV is pure escapism. I don't think you really want to see women who are representative of those early times. Odds are they will be short (due to not drinking milk) and have crooked, discolored teeth (due to lack of dentists and porcelain veneers).

philly

Post by philly » Mar 17th, '05, 22:35

Sana wrote:
qoogirl wrote: But am I the only person who thinks that it's distressing to see so many ladies playing classical Korean women with cosmetic surgery that wouldn't be representative of Korean women at the time? :P LOL. Actually, when I first saw the adult Jang-Geum, something about her face made it difficult for me to watch, but I guess I am used to it now. :|
TV is pure escapism. I don't think you really want to see women who are representative of those early times. Odds are they will be short (due to not drinking milk) and have crooked, discolored teeth (due to lack of dentists and porcelain veneers).
:lol Yes I agree, it's all fiction (aside from the fact that DJG is based on a true story :P)

I'm on episode 16 now and is afraid to go on because of the cliffhanger :cry: btw, anyone else finds it funny that Jang Geum's hand size increases 3 times while she's cooking? :blink :lol They need to get a better hand double :lol

qoogirl

Post by qoogirl » Mar 18th, '05, 00:19

zdoon wrote:qoogirl,

how'd i know you were going to waffle about that before i even clicked into the thread? next time, give some substance to your posts. making presumptive ranting without support doesn't give you credibility.
It was in regards to about 2 posts above me with the girl's face who is the antagonist for Jang-geum, otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it. I didn't think of it as ranting that needed credibility, haha.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 18th, '05, 00:22

Right...

I'd cut down on the repetitive waffling anyway.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Mar 18th, '05, 03:13

qoogirl wrote:Actually, when I first saw the adult Jang-Geum, something about her face made it difficult for me to watch, but I guess I am used to it now.
I actually love gazing at jang geum, especially her chocolate-colored-eyes(contacts or not) which are very striking. hehe. Her face is the epitome of a good-hearted/martyr-like heroine. Make-up/appearance usually doesnt bother me...I'm more easily turned off first with bad acting or with irritating characters...even if they make the antagonists extremely attractive...with all that smirking and eye-ball exercise...they transform into these ugly monsters...(eg, kth in sth)...but that also means, they're doing a good job acting out their roles heh...

as for those who are not touching episode 18...I don't think it'll make a lot of difference when every episode ends in a cliffhanger anyway...except if u stop midway...right after the current conflict is concluded.

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Mar 18th, '05, 03:39

God, there's a month waiting time for volume 2... @____@ Rummy soooo spoiled us when he released 18 episodes at once. :P

Like Jaycee said, I love Lee Young Ae's face -- it is absolutely perfect to play the strong heroine/perfect martyr type role. And to be honest, I really tried to stop in the middle of an episode at the end of the conflict but I was stupid and just kept going... I kept telling myself, "I can handle it, I can handle it... I'm a big big big girl...." Now I'm telling myself "Why am I so stupid? Why am I so stupid? baka baka baka..."

:(

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » Mar 18th, '05, 04:18

Lol, iceberri you're so kawaiiiii~~~ like that ^_^~~~

qoogirl

Post by qoogirl » Mar 18th, '05, 05:42

zdoon wrote:Right...

I'd cut down on the repetitive waffling anyway.
What is waffling? Does that mean going off on a tangent?

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 18th, '05, 18:27

^ it's called dictionary.com. :D

by the way, i'm still at ep 16. i'm not sure why i'm not continuing. :(

also, i just came across this pic of lee young ae. well, at least that's the person's name but i'm not sure if it's really her. i think it's her. pretty cute in any case.

i'll also throw in a childhood pic.

also, bear in mind that she was born in 1971... so that makes her like 32 or something when she made dae jang geum. :lol
Attachments
leeyoungae2c75eac5_76611_1.jpg
leeyoungae2c75eac5_76611_1.jpg (80.56 KiB) Viewed 7554 times
leeyoungaeyi-ya04.jpg
leeyoungaeyi-ya04.jpg (43.02 KiB) Viewed 7554 times

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Mar 18th, '05, 22:07

Thanks RUMXZ for the .srt for the show =)
They really help :lol
i had problems without .srt >P
thanks so much

Paniolagirl

Post by Paniolagirl » Mar 19th, '05, 04:28

Lee young ae is showing a little to much camel toe in that picture. But I bet the guys here like it. :P

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 19th, '05, 07:28

Paniolagirl wrote:But I bet the guys here like it. :P
Hey, in my case, if you were to bet that for 100 dollars, you'd be 100 dollars richer. Sayin. :P

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Mar 19th, '05, 07:30

zdoon wrote:
Paniolagirl wrote:But I bet the guys here like it. :P
Hey, in my case, if you were to bet that for 100 dollars, you'd be 100 dollars richer. Sayin. :P
hahahhaha...at first i thought everyone was referring to the series, but then i realized they were talking about the picture of lee young ae~

but in any case...my brother loves it......well...both the series and the picture~ :lol

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 19th, '05, 12:53

Paniolagirl wrote:Lee young ae is showing a little to much camel toe in that picture. But I bet the guys here like it. :P
compared to some of the avatars that have been posted here? it's a welcome change. believe me.

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Mar 20th, '05, 13:23

Can some ppl help seed eps 11 =)

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 21st, '05, 04:26

A few pics of Lee Young-ae I just came across. Her with actor Tony Leung at the Pusan International Film Festival. I guess he was there promoting WKW's "2046" and hosting the opening ceremony. :-)

philly

Post by philly » Mar 21st, '05, 06:51

thanks for the pictures zdoon :w00t: I like how LYA is wearing a mickey mouse shirt :D she's young at heart 8)
this is kinda of offtopic, but what x-man episode is your 2nd gif from (bi dancing)? I really want to watch :wub: :-)

ok, so I couldn't handle the cliffhanger 0_o I dl'd ep19 (350MB) and used kargeo's Malaysian subs :lol and now I'm happy! :P

I did about a 4 minutes ep19 cut and resync/adding "t"'s in the Malaysian subs - here's the anti-cliffhanger, enjoy! :lol :wink:

DJG19(no more cliffhanger!)
Attachments
DJG19(no more cliffhanger! ^_^).srt
(4.4 KiB) Downloaded 181 times

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 21st, '05, 09:07

Thank you for the subs, philly-shi. I'm still at 16 though.

I'll send you the vid by pm now.

ps: I love LYA's Mickey Mouse t-shirt too.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 22nd, '05, 03:30

funny dae jang geum pic:

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Mar 22nd, '05, 03:35

philly wrote:thanks for the pictures zdoon :w00t: I like how LYA is wearing a mickey mouse shirt :D she's young at heart 8)
this is kinda of offtopic, but what x-man episode is your 2nd gif from (bi dancing)? I really want to watch :wub: :-)

ok, so I couldn't handle the cliffhanger 0_o I dl'd ep19 (350MB) and used kargeo's Malaysian subs :lol and now I'm happy! :P

I did about a 4 minutes ep19 cut and resync/adding "t"'s in the Malaysian subs - here's the anti-cliffhanger, enjoy! :lol :wink:

DJG19(no more cliffhanger!)
Thanks Philly!!! I think after watching this, my heart will be at rest. :)

qoogirl

Post by qoogirl » Mar 22nd, '05, 15:35

zdoon wrote:^ it's called dictionary.com. :D
I'd never heard of waffle being used as a verb--and it was in the dictionary. Imagine that. :roll
-------------
In any case, has anyone bought the DVD sets from YesAsia? I know that the fansubbed ones have been edited because of some supposed erroneous translations that didn't make sense to native English speakers or something...? YA doesn't really tell you much about extra features...but if and before I buy it, I'd like to hear from somebody who can comment about any special features (like behind the scenes, those are always fun).

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 22nd, '05, 17:38

qoogirl wrote:I'd never heard of waffle being used as a verb--and it was in the dictionary. Imagine that. :roll
if you're questioning whether it's valid to use the word as a verb, then I'll tell you - yes, it can be used as a verb. but this isn't an interesting subject. simply look a word up if you don't know what it means and make sure the dictionary is adequate.
In any case, has anyone bought the DVD sets from YesAsia?
there are no fansubs for this show. not exactly. subs given on another page were those that have been ripped from malaysian dvds. however, the ogm releases (and subs) that have been produced by RuMxZ in this thread are from yesasia dvds. so you might want to ask RuMxZ directly about it.

anyway, i'll post this again (because it's so cute and might be a little lonely on the other page).

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 23rd, '05, 02:25

pic of the korean dvd set:

another pic of lee young ae. :wub:

philly

Post by philly » Mar 23rd, '05, 05:02

:w00t: the DJG bear is so cute :wub: zdoon - do you mind if I steal one for my avatar? :P

lol, it seems like LYA is your new :wub: :P I think it's very cool (and fun) that she likes to eat lollipops a lot :lol 8)

Sana

Post by Sana » Mar 23rd, '05, 06:29

The bear looks sad. You can almost see the tears. :cry:

stevendph

Post by stevendph » Mar 23rd, '05, 15:38

thanks for sharing but i can download the torrent file but when open it, the bicomet can not open. :( anyone know why? first 10 eps i can but now, all cannot :(

dungeon86

Post by dungeon86 » Mar 24th, '05, 00:25

i can't dl da bittorent file~~
i guess da server down already :cry:

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » Mar 24th, '05, 01:59

It's not down. Go directly to the X-Fury site and you'll see all the torrents.
I might not do DJG vol2 onwards, or I just have to delay it.

I announced it at aznV already: http://aznv.net/?showtopic=1032
Last edited by RuMxZ on Apr 19th, '05, 07:23, edited 1 time in total.

qoogirl

Post by qoogirl » Mar 24th, '05, 02:24

zdoon wrote:
qoogirl wrote:I'd never heard of waffle being used as a verb--and it was in the dictionary. Imagine that. :roll
if you're questioning whether it's valid to use the word as a verb, then I'll tell you - yes, it can be used as a verb. but this isn't an interesting subject. simply look a word up if you don't know what it means and make sure the dictionary is adequate.
In any case, has anyone bought the DVD sets from YesAsia?
there are no fansubs for this show. not exactly.
[/img]
I wasn't questioning the validity--more like, "Oh, you learn something new everyday" type thing. You seem awfully defensive and annoyed by it, wasn't really my intention, hahaha. :P

Yes, in any case (since it's^^ not interesting at all to you), what I mean by people having purchased the DVDs:
--What exactly makes them worth buying. Though, perhaps asking on a forum where everyone's downloading like absolute mad monkies in heat probably isn't the best, hm...Hahaha, right, shall ask RumX. The boxes do look heavy and cute. In a very Dae Jang Geum-y way. My mother has become quite interested in the series, thought it might be nice if they're actually worth it.

In any case, where in the world did you find those bears? Official site stuff? (Korean official sites are so full of flash that even on my cable connection I'm not inclined to go...)

kaaaaz

Post by kaaaaz » Mar 24th, '05, 02:58

RuMxZ:.... u said to go directly to the X-Fury site... whats the adress???????[/quote]

dungeon86

Post by dungeon86 » Mar 24th, '05, 02:59

i get all da episode of Dae jang Geum from http://clubbox.co.kr/gooddrama

but i can't find where can i get da english subtile
can somebody tell me where can i get da english subtitle
thanx :-)

amau

Post by amau » Mar 24th, '05, 03:43

hei rumxz,
thx a lot. i just finished downloading the 18th episod.

just wanna ask. the sfv file.... what is it for?

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Mar 24th, '05, 04:02

dungeon86 wrote:but i can't find where can i get da english subtile
Look at the first post of this thread.

amicus

Post by amicus » Mar 24th, '05, 04:09

vol2 got pushed back till mid april... :pale:

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 24th, '05, 04:29

qoogirl wrote:In any case, where in the world did you find those bears?
I happed upon the pic while browsing someone's cyworld personal page. Haha.

dungeon86

Post by dungeon86 » Mar 24th, '05, 08:09

Jannah wrote:
dungeon86 wrote:but i can't find where can i get da english subtile
Look at the first post of this thread.
no no ..i mean i got all da dae jang geum series from http://clubbox.co.kr/gooddrama ~~ all 3 part

da part 2 n 3 dun hv da sub yet...
i just wan to know where can i find da rest sub~~
may b i'll help upload da series here

raspberihevn

Re: Dae Jang Geum - Volume 1 Released (DVDrip English Subtit

Post by raspberihevn » Mar 25th, '05, 08:15

Is the clubbox site the same as the dvd torrents listed on page 1?
Sad to say many of the torrents don't work anymore. Is it because of the host site?
Please advice.

Learner

Post by Learner » Mar 25th, '05, 08:24

I think Rumx said he is short of fund so cant afford to go on the net at this time but his torrent site should still be on. I tried all day but I think it's down :-(
Oh well just hope that clubox will sync with his subs. And sure hope things will be brighter for him soon.

philly

Re: Dae Jang Geum - Volume 1 Released (DVDrip English Subtit

Post by philly » Mar 25th, '05, 14:51

raspberihevn wrote:Is the clubbox site the same as the dvd torrents listed on page 1?
Sad to say many of the torrents don't work anymore. Is it because of the host site?
Please advice.
No, but it's also a dvdrip (700MB avi) and its quality is about the same (possibly better) than the ogm rips.

and Learner - you could always resynce the subs to match the 700MB version :wink:

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Mar 26th, '05, 07:28

so is this drama going to be seeded in d-addicts at the end of the month?

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Mar 26th, '05, 10:20

LightningEmperor wrote:so is this drama going to be seeded in d-addicts at the end of the month?
It isn't gonna be on D-Addicts at all because we're not allowed to upload YesAsia exclusive English-subbed dramas here.

Kaila

Post by Kaila » Mar 26th, '05, 10:50

Jannah wrote:
LightningEmperor wrote:so is this drama going to be seeded in d-addicts at the end of the month?
It isn't gonna be on D-Addicts at all because we're not allowed to upload YesAsia exclusive English-subbed dramas here.
Does that also mean that srt subtitled files aren't allowed too? or just hosting of the raws? :unsure:

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Mar 26th, '05, 13:12

Kaila wrote:Does that also mean that srt subtitled files aren't allowed too? or just hosting of the raws? :unsure:
The way I comprehend the rule, raws are allowed to be posted, as long as they're not ripped from the DVD. And subtitle files ripped from DVD can't be hosted on D-A, but are allowed to be linked here. Correct me if I'm wrong about this, anybody.

saturnwings

Post by saturnwings » Mar 26th, '05, 16:08

Is there any kind soul who can reseed ep. 3 for me? I'm at 99.8% so wouldn't take much of your time at all. Please?

BTW, the bear pictures are super adorable. I scanned through the posts, but there I didn't see a mention of where a bear might be gotten. Can anyone help? (Was it in a post I missed?)

ng_ht

Post by ng_ht » Mar 27th, '05, 16:32

I have downloaded episode 52 from http://clubbox.co.kr/gooddrama. However, while I was downloading, this series and many other series have been removed from that clubbox. My download is still running (ep 53 now), although I don't know how long it will last :-(.

The file that I got, which is named Daejanggeum.2004.Ep52.DVDrip.XviD.AC3-RF.avi, turned out to be another SDTV rip version (channel number 15 is displayed at the upper right corner all the time). In addition, its size does not match that of the 700mb SDTV rip posted at soompi forum (ed2k).
dungeon86 wrote:i get all da episode of Dae jang Geum from http://clubbox.co.kr/gooddrama
To dungeon86 (and anybody who has this "RF" DVD rip version): Could you please check and let us know whether the other episodes are also TV-rip?

Thanks

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Mar 28th, '05, 04:52

huahhh .. I am so late to know that DJG is release :cry:
I really want to watch this ... I'll try today download ep 1 :P
thank alot rum .. you're the best :wub:

dungeon86

Post by dungeon86 » Mar 28th, '05, 05:56

ng_ht wrote:I have downloaded episode 52 from http://clubbox.co.kr/gooddrama. However, while I was downloading, this series and many other series have been removed from that clubbox. My download is still running (ep 53 now), although I don't know how long it will last :-(.

The file that I got, which is named Daejanggeum.2004.Ep52.DVDrip.XviD.AC3-RF.avi, turned out to be another SDTV rip version (channel number 15 is displayed at the upper right corner all the time). In addition, its size does not match that of the 700mb SDTV rip posted at soompi forum (ed2k).
dungeon86 wrote:i get all da episode of Dae jang Geum from http://clubbox.co.kr/gooddrama
To dungeon86 (and anybody who has this "RF" DVD rip version): Could you please check and let us know whether the other episodes are also TV-rip?

Thanks

da file has been deleted~~~ so sad....i can't finish to dl it~~~ :cry:

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » Mar 30th, '05, 08:52

It's a little late, but here's a Batch torrent for vol.1

Torrent: http://www.x-fury.net/torrent.html?info ... bf7b547f16

Info: http://www.x-fury.net/stats.html?info_h ... bf7b547f16
Last edited by RuMxZ on Apr 19th, '05, 07:23, edited 1 time in total.

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Mar 30th, '05, 14:08

thank you so much rumz ^_^
I was a little late to download each episode ...
but now I can download the batch torrent ^_^