[Discussion] Koishite Akuma ~ Starring Nakayama Yuma

Discuss Japanese drama series here.

Do you agree this drama is a Twilight copycat?

YES
20%
NO
80%

Total votes: 79

shamscism

[Discussion] Koishite Akuma ~ Starring Nakayama Yuma

Post by shamscism » Jul 15th, '09, 12:43

Since I found no thread for this, then here is it.

* Title: 恋して悪魔
* Title (romaji): Koishite Akuma
* Also known as: The Loving Demon
* Tagline: ヴァンパイア☆ボーイ / Vampire Boy
* Format: Renzoku
* Genre: Fantasy, romance
* Broadcast network: KTV, Fuji TV
* Broadcast period: 2009-Jul-07 start
* Air time: Tuesday 22:00
* Theme song: Akuma na Koi by Nakayama Yuma with B.I.Shadow

Synopsis

Ruka has yet to mature into a full-fledged vampire. His canines have yet to fully develop, which means he still hasn't tasted human blood — or, at least, human blood that he's drawn himself. In order to get him prepared, he is cast down into the world of humans, where he boards with Jiro, the owner of a Chinese restaurant, and enrolls in high school. His homeroom teacher is a cheerful, though meddlesome, young woman who catches the fledgling bloodsucker off-guard. Is he actually falling in love with a mortal? --The Japan Times

Cast

Nakayama Yuma as Kuromiya Ruka
Kondo Masahiko as Kaito
Ito Shiro as Shinjo Jiro
Horiuchi Keiko as Miura Atsuko
Morimoto Shintaro as Miura Shota
Kato Rosa as Natsukawa Makoto
Takahashi Hitomi as Fujii Sakiko
Kyo Nobuo as Fujii Masayuki
Sakuraba Nanami as Takagi Kaori
Nakajima Kento as Handa Hiroto
Irie Jingi as Matsuyama Naoki
Okamoto Rei as Uemura Tomomi

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jul 15th, '09, 13:11

despit having some striking resemblance, its still is kinda hard to view it that way, i see this as a parody then rather a copycat.

zita

Post by zita » Jul 16th, '09, 13:49

well I liked the first ep. :D that guy looks exactly like Hero Jaejoong from TVXQ oO
I dont care if they try to copy some parts of Twilight...great story :D but it's kinda funny to see how they try to hide the real-age-difference of 9 years between that boy and his teacher (@the scene where they are both having fun in the past @ep1)

Maryvel

Post by Maryvel » Jul 26th, '09, 07:31

I don't mean to sound impatient, I just wonder... Is this drama not being uploaded anymore? It aired on Tuesday right? :unsure:
Just in case the uploaders think there's no demand for it or something I wanted to say that I actually like this show very much and I'm looking forward to the next episode! :wub:

Maryvel

Post by Maryvel » Jul 27th, '09, 05:08

Maybe I'm really the only one watching this... :scratch:

Goodnessgracious

Post by Goodnessgracious » Jul 27th, '09, 06:01

Twilight copicat? Vampire stories have been around for centuries, long before the whole Twilight-hysteria have started. I find it sad that every future vampire romance is doomed to be compared to Twilight. Personally, I hate Staphanie Meyer's books, but I do enjoy the drama. Nakayama Yuma is surprisingly good. For such a young boy, he makes a convincing vampire. Can't wait to see episode 3.

Machihxh

Post by Machihxh » Jul 27th, '09, 08:31

Goodnessgracious wrote:Twilight copicat? Vampire stories have been around for centuries, long before the whole Twilight-hysteria have started. I find it sad that every future vampire romance is doomed to be compared to Twilight. Personally, I hate Staphanie Meyer's books, but I do enjoy the drama. Nakayama Yuma is surprisingly good. For such a young boy, he makes a convincing vampire. Can't wait to see episode 3.
I agree!! Vampire stories have been around for centuries and I think it is unfair that every future Vampire drama/story, be compared to the whole Twilight craze.

But after watching the first few ep's I was surprised how interesting this drama turned out to be as I thought it might be really cheesy. I can't wait till the next ep!! :D

kaidanmono

Post by kaidanmono » Jul 27th, '09, 09:21

I'm pretty much certain it's going to turn out cheesy. But in my book, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'll definitely wait a few more eps before my final verdict, but I think Nakayama Yuma does a very good cold-and-distant and tortured! face, but so far I haven't seen him do much else. Then again, I think that's more the writing than the actor.

I do love how they made his object of interest the teacher, not a student. Though I fear this way the romance plotline wont ever get resolved satisfactorily, it does make for a refreshing change.

And I don't see the Twilight copy thing. Yes, Twilight is about a tortured!emo!Vampire who has to restrain himself constantly and falls in love with a human. But so is Angel/Buffy (amongst many many other things) and Moonlight and ]Being Human. And those show did/do it a lot better than Twilight, IMHO (really not trying to start a war here, just stating my opinion).

zita

Post by zita » Jul 27th, '09, 16:38

well I like the story :D and that boy is really a good actor I think..he really can play the role as a cold-hearted vampire :D

and yippiiie ep3 is out!

@maryvel:
nö, bist ned die einzige die das anschaut :D

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Jul 27th, '09, 17:07

Maryvel wrote:Maybe I'm really the only one watching this... :scratch:
I am watching the pirates fansub, so not downloading it off of D-A.

Anyway, loving this dorama, but I like Kato Rosa.

zita

Post by zita » Jul 27th, '09, 17:46

pirates fansub?

Maryvel

Post by Maryvel » Jul 27th, '09, 18:03

zita wrote:well I like the story :D and that boy is really a good actor I think..he really can play the role as a cold-hearted vampire :D

and yippiiie ep3 is out!

@maryvel:
nö, bist ned die einzige die das anschaut :D
lol :lol

daggej_02

weeh.

Post by daggej_02 » Jul 28th, '09, 11:44

i would just like to know, if this will be eng subbed? by who?.. and if it is in hard or soft subs..

i kinda like the drama.. and the guy is cute..

arigato..

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Jul 28th, '09, 12:00

Yes, it is being subbed by DC, they are working on ep 3, and by TLS but they haven't released anything yet. I think ep 1 is in QC.
zita wrote:pirates fansub?
They who shall not be named, DC, who does do their own subs, like Ghost Friends, Maid Deka, and this one.

zita

Post by zita » Jul 28th, '09, 12:59

ah the "famous" DC...I also watch from there although I'm not such a big fan of them :P but until there are no other subs, I have to take what I can get..when TLS releases its subs, I'll watch with TLS..

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Jul 28th, '09, 13:07

By the time TLS finishes them the dorama will be over! I may collect the TLS version, but I will not watch it, as they seem to have way more than they can do. Heck, AnD is still not done.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Aug 5th, '09, 21:21

I just watched the 5th ep, good one its only that i felt happy the whole time and then the hapiness just dropped to zero...

Uwaah...

Post by 192381401 » Aug 6th, '09, 04:16

Just finished watching episode 5.
All along so far I had been hoping for him to end up with the class president girl(not realistic considering that it's just him and the teacher in the ed), and telling from the preview for episode 6 it seems that she finally confesses. But also after seeing the preview it showed how he was ayuma from back then and that he had lost his memory, he was probably saved by being made into a vampire. So now I'm hoping for him to end up with the teacher, but I also think that it's really just going to drag out the rest of the series now over this- and I'm not looking forward to it. If he doesn't end up with the teacher, then I think that he'll probably die in the end from not sucking blood.

LaLaLaDRAMA

Post by LaLaLaDRAMA » Aug 6th, '09, 06:17

192381401 wrote:Just finished watching episode 5.
All along so far I had been hoping for him to end up with the class president girl(not realistic considering that it's just him and the teacher in the ed), and telling from the preview for episode 6 it seems that she finally confesses. But also after seeing the preview it showed how he was ayuma from back then and that he had lost his memory, he was probably saved by being made into a vampire. So now I'm hoping for him to end up with the teacher, but I also think that it's really just going to drag out the rest of the series now over this- and I'm not looking forward to it. If he doesn't end up with the teacher, then I think that he'll probably die in the end from not sucking blood.

I so agree with you. In the previous episodes, they kept on focusing on the class president, so I figured that she would be his love interest. Although I like the story line and all, I still am really bothered that they actually used the teacher actress to portray her younger self! I mean, it just doesn't feel right seeing a 15 yr. old play love interest of 24? yr. old. Even if its innocent acting. PLUS she looks so awkward playing a highschooler!! Am I the only one bothered by this? And I don't know why.. but I am glad that he is indeed Ayumu. I just am not looking foward to seeing all their lovey dovey flashbacks of their happy times together.

Maryvel

Post by Maryvel » Aug 6th, '09, 06:30

I loved the fifth episode... Finally there was some developement between the two and Yuma is so cute, now that he's completely in love with her (again?).
Walking after her in a trance all the time and then grinning like an idiot just because she held his hand made me actually laugh out loud. :wub:

And I personally love the fact that they made the teacher his love interest (and not just because I love Kato Rosa). It makes the drama much more interesting. The thing with the class president was just meant to confuse the viewers. :blink

tarumpaw

Post by tarumpaw » Aug 6th, '09, 07:07

yeah most vampire stories have been around for centuries. however they mostly are existential instead of a love story. Also Twilight brought vampire stories mainstream. So there really is nothing wrong about saying that this is a twilight derivative.

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Aug 6th, '09, 07:22

I sure am one who isn't a fan of Twilight and gets really annoyed when people compare all vampire stories to Twilight. My cousins overhyped it for me and when I finally did download and watched the movie, I was highly disappointed. True the main guy there was cute, but the leading girl couldn't act and the story was too boring or typical teenage love. Like it's a combination of Dawson's Creek and just make the characters into vampires. Not that exciting. For an interesting vampire movie that recently came out, I recommend Let The Right One In. Hmm, even Buffy is much more exciting than Twilight.

As for the drama, while I do think Nakayama Yuma is doing a really good job portraying a vampire and obviously being Kato Rosa's first love ... I don't find Kato Rosa as the right love interest. Or well kind of weird or I just don't like the actress once again.

aznlilboiz

Post by aznlilboiz » Aug 6th, '09, 07:58

it sparkle !!!!!!

nix_renji

Post by nix_renji » Aug 7th, '09, 13:35

Love episode 5. It has a nice pace to it.
Kuromiya just breaks my heart. It's like he has no chance at all with the teacher :cry: I hope they both can be happy at least one more time

Aikawa Ringo

Post by Aikawa Ringo » Aug 8th, '09, 17:20

I am Totally fall in love for this drama from the first time i watch it :D
Nakayuma played Ruka's character very well, melt into his cool expression :wub:
Then I watch it until eps 5 without any subs *trying hard to understand* LOL,
becoz too excited, and now really suffer waiting for next tuesday :cry:

I also dont think This can be compared to Twilight, I found this so much fun than it :)
No offense but twilight well-known becoz its support by handsome actors maybe? hehehe

I like Kato Rosa here, even she's 24, she still cute ever after, and about the "past" that Kato Rosa trying to be 15 years old, I think she have tried her best, so just "maa ii ka~" :D

I wonder is there any kissing scene between the main character xixixixixi~
I'm looking forward to it, even it sounds weird :p
BUT I DO REALLY wanting that scene :cry:

a bit sad found out the rating not over 10% >_< I think this dorama even better than meichan no shitsuji :crazy:

a2a

Post by a2a » Aug 8th, '09, 18:05

I also like this drama a lot, it turned out better than I expected. The development after episode 5 makes it more interesting. :P

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Aug 8th, '09, 19:07

I'm still in episode 2, and while this drama is kind of stupid, it's really good at the same time, too! :) I think the main guy is really good, a real cutiepie, makes me want to ruffle his hair and hold him forever!

And while I'm a huuuuge Twilight saga fan (devoured each book in just a day or two), this is definitely nothing like Twilight. There's been a lot of vampire stuff coming out after it, tho, thanks to its fame.

phalaenopsys

Post by phalaenopsys » Aug 8th, '09, 21:08

just finished ep 5 and i didn't think i could have liked this dorama lol
in the beginning i thought Kuromiya was the first love of the teacher vampirized and in the preview of ep 6 it looks like i was right, correct me if i'm wrong coz i watched it raw and i don't understand jap that much
Nakayama is super cute i can't believe he's only 15 and maybe for his age there won't be a kiss scene or something like that, just wondering

nix_renji

Post by nix_renji » Aug 11th, '09, 03:21

phalaenopsys wrote:Nakayama is super cute i can't believe he's only 15 and maybe for his age there won't be a kiss scene or something like that, just wondering
hm... dunno about Yuma but the youngest I've known Johnny's to have their kissing scene was Tackey when he was 17 years old in Majo no Jouken. But since Johnny-san can be somewhat unexpected, who knows...

Aikawa Ringo

Post by Aikawa Ringo » Aug 11th, '09, 16:05

hm... dunno about Yuma but the youngest I've known Johnny's to have their kissing scene was Tackey when he was 17 years old in Majo no Jouken. But since Johnny-san can be somewhat unexpected, who knows...
dunno who jhonny is XD but the youngest i know is Kaho in Tennen Kokekko, she was 16th when do kissing scene with Masaki Okada :D
btw I love scene ep4 when Kuromiya talks with M Fujii, saying that is it ok for adult kissing on the road hehehe when he said :

K : Anata no koto ga eien ni mamorimasu, touzen ningen wa shinu (n)da, eien nante muri na koto yuu na... Anta ni kanojo wa mamorenai...
That's being my fave quotes LOL :P
And i Also love the scene when Kuromiya play piano with the sensei :lol
on 2nd episode i think, and the piano song is "Tsubasa wo kudasai" which is means "Give me Wings" , and also the song when whole class sings ^^

episode 6 pleaseeee :cry: :cry:
Even without anysubs, I will definitely watch it yoshhh onegaishimasu :salut:

TaroTard

Post by TaroTard » Aug 12th, '09, 23:33

I am watching this drama at the moment I have been trying to watch it as it comes out but it seems I am behind, I have watched 3 eps so far ^^

It is INCREDIBLY cheesy, but I am enjoying watching it for fun. Yeah it's not serious but it's full of fluff so I'm content to carry on XD

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Aug 14th, '09, 09:58

Ive seen episode 6 now its becoming interesting, i cant wait for episode 7.

Aikawa Ringo

Post by Aikawa Ringo » Aug 14th, '09, 14:31

yeahhhh, episode 6 makes me want episode 7... and so on... XD

Are the main character can play piano for real?
I love the song when they play together in eps 6 :lol
hope i can get the OST link soon :roll
Episode 6 didn;t fluffly anymore :cry:, it being more serious,
Kuromiya crying... knowing that she's her GF and somewhat like "todokanai" :cry:
so sad~ i want it more fluffy hehehe....
and how can they make me very CURIOUS for the ending episode 6 !!! yaiks...
suffering again waiting for the next episode :cry:
[/spoiler]

Post by 192381401 » Aug 14th, '09, 17:43

Episode 6.
So it didn't drag like I thought it would, and it was quite good. Finally getting down to the main story, then with the cliff hanger and the preview for the next episode. The next episode is titled "It's fine even if you say it's forbidden love.", wonder how many more episodes there are.

TaroTard

Post by TaroTard » Aug 15th, '09, 10:03

I watched epsiode 4 the other day, it was pretty good cheese I liked it I love fluff <3
I seem to be behind I need to catch up ^^; haha I won't read spoilers though I'll be good

As for the piano comment... there's always one way to tell... let's see if I can explain it XD if an actor/ actress can play the piano and is doing it in the show, they will get a show where you can see the actors face and them playing.... so a kinda side shot. Otherwise they will take shots of his hands and face separately all the time... hope that makes sense ^^

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Aug 15th, '09, 10:44

Aikawa Ringo wrote:
Are the main character can play piano for real?
Well depends he is a johnnys, some of them can play a instrument, only for the most part its not shown yet.

Aikawa Ringo

Post by Aikawa Ringo » Aug 18th, '09, 15:53

Finish watching episode 7, kyaaa~
The more I watch it, then more I love this dorama XD
While Kuromiya playing the piano, on the same place, he's wrong play it, then Mako-chan realize, It's same as ayumu, (doushite soko de machigai iru no?Ayumu na no?) why u wrong at the same tone? are you Ayumu?, but Kuromiya didnt answer it then just go... and when Kuromiya play soccer also, alot like ayumu, Mako-chan keep wondering. The Sensei & Ayumu had a time capsule, about 10 years later they will come there under the tree to pick it up, at that time Ayumu said that he'll propose her :wub:
Then the '10th years' day Kuromiya comes there and pick the things up, It's a little ring (looks childish LOL) and go, after a moment he took his step, Mako-chan appears, shockly think it's ayumu that he knowing about the time capsule, then they're hugging :D *very touched*
Then Kuromiya put the rings on Mako-chan's finger :cheers: and they go to amusement park, they have fun together, playing roller coaster and takes photos, but the Inchou (Takagi-san) also there and seeing that sensei with kuromiya...holding hands :whistling:
the blackboard on the class, there's a pamflet saying that Mako-chan was going with her student (maybe) but didnt said who's that... she's being scolded by Principal (Fuji's Mother) rejected by her student and crying on a music room, then Kuromiya comes :cheers: he's hug her and said "jikan wo tomette, eien ni futari kiri,ore tto isshoni iku?" (The time stop, forever the two of us, wanna go?) somethings like that my japan doesn't good at all >_<
and mako-chan said yes, then the canine are ready to sucks Mako-chan's blood, but Kuromiya stopped it, he cant sucks her blood, he do the opposite, he cheer her up lol (what a good vampire) :crazy:
Everything fine, they accept her appearance, then Fuji call him to his room, talking (dunno what) but kuromiya seeing the pamflet, the person who make it is FUJI, the principal representatives,so he can be her hero when his mother scolded her, but kuromiya only walk away without saying anything (cool move hehe)

Kuromiya being slapped by kaito, he's so angry bcoz he dont wanna sucks sensei's blood...
Another scene Mako-chan in her room using her handphone, seeing the photos they took with kuromiya, but all photos she's alone(Kuromiya invincible):pale:
then to be contiued heiheiheihe...

the next episode more interesting, another vampire appears to sucks Mak0-chan's blood!
Of course kuromiya wont allow it hehehehe
Let's watch next episode :thumright:
I'm dying waiting for the next episode :cry:
But it's interesting, i wonder the rating so low...
maybe because the airing time, 10:00 pm is the sleep hour for nihonjin i think ...

TaroTard

Post by TaroTard » Aug 18th, '09, 17:30

I watched ep 5 and 6 today, I really loved ep 6 actually and it really makes me wanna see more ^^;;;

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Aug 19th, '09, 13:16

Im watching ep 7
Oh no Kaori becomes evil, or is she the one behind the poster?

joykimlee

Post by joykimlee » Aug 19th, '09, 16:00

Anyone know who is the new vampire coming out in ep 8 to challenge Ayumu's first bite on Makoto? Subs on viikii r coming out much faster now ... thx viikii subbers. Addictive story!

Aikawa Ringo

Post by Aikawa Ringo » Aug 19th, '09, 17:49

Yeah on 7th episode, many strange things appears LOL :lol
1. When Makoto sensei took photos with kuromiya (while kuromiya holds a rabbit), then when makoto sensei look on the photo, kuromiya is gone (invincible), but the rabbit gone too :lol I thought the rabbit will be floating :whistling:
2. When Kuromiya digging on the sand searching for rings under the tree, after that, kuromiya hugging with makoto sensei, and he touch her hair (with dirty hands after digging :lol *just kidding*
3.When Shota shocked, seeing Kuromiya hands a shelf with one hand searching for a ring, on this episode Kuromiya have 1 new skill (searching for something, include searching something fisshy on Principal room ehehehe) :p
4.How do Masayuki Fuji knows, that Makoto sensei gone to amusement with her student
Yeah i think something fisshy is going on hehehehe...
Kaori being "Maou" :crazy:
I think this dorama have just turns me into pedofil...
I like younger now :roll .............

about the new vampire who's trying to sucks mako-chan blood hihih...
I dunno who but It's seems the one who is playing at Atashinchi no Danshi as the secretary?? *CMIIW*

I'm too excited.... Is there anyone know about the softsubs of this dorama?
I want the softsubs :cheers:

In the end it seems Kuromiya will be a Vampire who fight against Vampire :lol
I want happy ending.... pleaseeee :cry:

Maryvel

Post by Maryvel » Aug 19th, '09, 19:08

Karate-ka wrote:Im watching ep 7
I totally suspected her too. I never thought it could be Fujii, he was my most unlikely suspect...

But now I think maybe Kaori is more mature than him! :lol

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Aug 19th, '09, 19:56

Maryvel wrote:
Karate-ka wrote:Im watching ep 7
I totally suspected her too. I never thought it could be Fujii, he was my most unlikely suspect...

But now I think maybe Kaori is more mature than him! :lol
yeah totally unexpected

akainao

Post by akainao » Aug 20th, '09, 10:03

hi there!

Does anyone know the title of the piano song that Ruka was playing, apart from "tsubasa o kudasai" ? It's the song that ayumu used to play. Please help, thanks in advance!

tvnototoro

Post by tvnototoro » Aug 20th, '09, 12:22

I really didn't expect this to be one of my favourite dramas this season, but I'm glad I checked it out! It's all sorts of awesome! Mostly just terribly adorable. ;)

I'm so fond of this drama that I even made a fanvideo for the first six episodes:
Hope you like it. :) And yes, the video is why I delurked. This is like the only place I know of where Koishite Akuma fans hang out. ;)

Aikawa Ringo

Post by Aikawa Ringo » Aug 20th, '09, 16:31

I'm so fond of this drama that I even made a fanvideo for the first six episodes:
Hope you like it. Smile And yes, the video is why I delurked. This is like the only place I know of where Koishite Akuma fans hang out. ;)
Welcome to koishite akuma addict LOL :lol
I love this dorama too
I think I've watch each episode over 10 times XD~
I've watch your video, What a great video you've made, the most scene are my fave parts too hehehe :)

I love the piano song other than "tsubasa o kudasai", dunno the song title ...
maybe we can find it out after the OST were out :P

whitedove

Post by whitedove » Aug 20th, '09, 16:40

Aikawa Ringo wrote:about the new vampire who's trying to sucks mako-chan blood hihih...
I dunno who but It's seems the one who is playing at Atashinchi no Danshi as the secretary?? *CMIIW*
That's actually Yokoyama Yu from the group Kanjani8. He's Yuma's senpai (senior) in Johnny's & Associates. Last season he was one of the main stars in The Quiz Show 2, also playing the dark character. I'm thinking that they want to bring the rating up a bit by bringing Yokoyama into the show. Obviously Kanjani8 fans who haven't watched the show before are now thinking that they want to watch the episode next week.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Aug 20th, '09, 16:49

whitedove wrote:
Aikawa Ringo wrote:about the new vampire who's trying to sucks mako-chan blood hihih...
That's actually Yokoyama Yu from the group Kanjani8. He's Yuma's senpai (senior) in Johnny's & Associates. Last season he was one of the main stars in The Quiz Show 2, also playing the dark character. I'm thinking that they want to bring the rating up a bit by bringing Yokoyama into the show. Obviously Kanjani8 fans who haven't watched the show before are now thinking that they want to watch the episode next week.
I'm just waiting for the subbed episodes to come out so i've been holding off on the raws. But i had no idea that Yoko would appear as a guest in Koishite Akuma. And as a vampire? I can't wait to catch that. Love me some Yoko. BTW, i don't think i ever read that he would show up as a guest so this was a real surprise. I wonder how far in advance the K8 fans knew about this. And oh, yeah, i guess i can see why someone would think that he resembles the secretary guy in Atashinchi no Danshi. They have somewhat similar features.

Anyway, this series is quite addicting even though i've only watched 3 episodes. I really dig Yuma's deep voice. :-)

Maryvel

Post by Maryvel » Aug 20th, '09, 17:33

akainao wrote:hi there!

Does anyone know the title of the piano song that Ruka was playing, apart from "tsubasa o kudasai" ? It's the song that ayumu used to play. Please help, thanks in advance!
I'm looking for this song too, it won't leave my head anymore. :roll
I can't even figure out if it's an original song from the Koishite Akuma OST or if it's some classical piece I should recognize... :lol

Maryvel

Post by Maryvel » Aug 20th, '09, 17:40

tvnototoro wrote:I really didn't expect this to be one of my favourite dramas this season, but I'm glad I checked it out! It's all sorts of awesome! Mostly just terribly adorable. ;)

Hope you like it. :) And yes, the video is why I delurked. This is like the only place I know of where Koishite Akuma fans hang out. ;)
Thank you so much for delurking, I completely love your AMV. Is there any chance you could provide us with a download link for it (if that's allowed?).

And if you feel somehow compelled to make more of these, I certainly won't stop you! :P

Anyway, this series is quite addicting even though i've only watched 3 episodes. I really dig Yuma's deep voice.
Me too, and not just his voice. I'm very impressed with him overall. He's doing a great job.
I think the drama could have turned out lame without him... :unsure:

MpWolk

Post by MpWolk » Aug 20th, '09, 18:57

Hi everyone!

The song you are looking for is called Rêverie and it is indeed a classical piece. It was written by a famous French composer Claude Debussy in1890. If you want to give it a go on a piano, you can find sheet music here:
http://www.classical-scores.com/free/de ... -1233.html

I hope that helps!

Maryvel

Post by Maryvel » Aug 20th, '09, 19:58

MpWolk wrote:Hi everyone!

The song you are looking for is called Rêverie and it is indeed a classical piece. It was written by a famous French composer Claude Debussy in1890. If you want to give it a go on a piano, you can find sheet music here:

I hope that helps!
That helps a lot. Thank you so much! :wub:

akainao

Post by akainao » Aug 21st, '09, 01:10

MpWolk wrote:Hi everyone!

I hope that helps!
Thank you so much for your help!! :-)

whitedove

Post by whitedove » Aug 21st, '09, 17:24

beanybeans wrote: I'm just waiting for the subbed episodes to come out so i've been holding off on the raws. But i had no idea that Yoko would appear as a guest in Koishite Akuma. And as a vampire? I can't wait to catch that. Love me some Yoko. BTW, i don't think i ever read that he would show up as a guest so this was a real surprise. I wonder how far in advance the K8 fans knew about this.
We had no idea! Actually he had mentioned in his ranger blog about working with a dai-senpai but we totally had no idea that it's Matchy until after the preview came out! :lol

Aikawa Ringo

Post by Aikawa Ringo » Aug 22nd, '09, 02:05

We had no idea! Actually he had mentioned in his ranger blog about working with a dai-senpai but we totally had no idea that it's Matchy until after the preview came out! :Laugh
yeah, guest star I think xoxoxoxo
But i wonder, isnt J-dorama was made until it finish before it broadcast?
then they already know that yoko is a guest star at 8th episode?
I hope the rating's up :cheers:
Hi everyone!

I hope that helps!
Thank you very muachhhhhh, I'm looking forward for its MP3, I cant play piano :cry:

cammy_blue

Post by cammy_blue » Aug 24th, '09, 02:12

I originally d/led ep 1 just to see what it was about but wasn't really into the story line. However, I decided to watch more of it out of curiousity. Now, I think I'm obsessed.

I feel so bad for Kuromiya's character. In the first ep, I didn't really like Nakayama Yuma's acting too much, but actually as the episodes progressed, especially in ep 6, I thought his acting was so good. Even recently, if all he has to do is just do a look and turn away, I feel like there's so much emotion going on in that face. I love Kato Rosa's character. She's so cute.

I can't wait until next week's ep with Yoko. Really excited for that.

kiddygrade

Post by kiddygrade » Aug 24th, '09, 15:18

Aikawa Ringo wrote:
And i Also love the scene when Kuromiya play piano with the sensei :lol
on 2nd episode i think, and the piano song is "Tsubasa wo kudasai" which is means "Give me Wings" , and also the song when whole class sings ^^

episode 6 pleaseeee :cry: :cry:
Even without anysubs, I will definitely watch it yoshhh onegaishimasu :salut:
The song is originally featured in "From To", by Hirahara Ayaka (her 2005 cover album).

ncneo

Post by ncneo » Aug 26th, '09, 13:00

I got into this drama right from the start. :cheers: and I really like it. Unbelievable that after 8 weeks I'm still watching it. Yeap I just finished ep8. I'll have to watch again after the sub is done.

For EP9 do I need tissues?[/spoiler]

PiaHawk

Post by PiaHawk » Aug 30th, '09, 01:52

I'm enjoying this drama a lot. (watched up to ep7) The main actor is really good; even though his character doesn't say much, he can portray a lot of emotions in his facial expressions. He's cute too, reminds me of Tomoya Nagase for some reason. I think it's the eyebrows.

Matchy's acting is really bad in my opinion. I thought he would've been better than that :-\

cammy_blue

Post by cammy_blue » Aug 31st, '09, 03:03

PiaHawk wrote: Matchy's acting is really bad in my opinion. I thought he would've been better than that :-\
I agree. I thought it'd be better than that. I dont' know if it's his lines or something.

I finished watching ep 8 and it just keeps getting better. So sad though the ending.

I wanna see ep 9 previews though. Even though the ep will air on Tuesday, I wanna know what will happen.

Aikawa Ringo

Post by Aikawa Ringo » Sep 1st, '09, 13:55

Have just finish ep 9 on Fuji Tv

NOOOOO!!!! Next episode is last episode :cry:
It's only 10 episode :cry:

Maryvel

Post by Maryvel » Sep 1st, '09, 14:22

Oh no! Wasn't it supposed to be 11 episodes long? They cut it down because of the bad ratings... :cry:

joykimlee

Post by joykimlee » Sep 1st, '09, 14:47

Downloaded keyhole tv tonite just to watch ep 10 live at 10pm. Then realised that it jus finished airing cos my home HK time is 1 hour behind JP time. Aahh ... i missed it! Now gota wait for online uploads. Mus make sure i watch ep 11 finale live nex wk online on time.

Any dear one can summarize ep 11 spoilers?

Post by 192381401 » Sep 1st, '09, 16:15

Maryvel wrote:Oh no! Wasn't it supposed to be 11 episodes long? They cut it down because of the bad ratings... :cry:
Episode amount wouldn't be cut down just because of bad ratings, before it even starts airing the series if like anime is already finished being produced. By the way where are the raws for 8, with 8 missing there probably won't be any for 9 either- unless they just happened to miss last weeks.

Maryvel

Post by Maryvel » Sep 1st, '09, 17:33

I'm missing a few episodes from the last 2 weeks here. From other dramas as well. Maybe the uploaders are all on vacation. :P

I downloaded episode 8 from another site...

Besides, I do think it happens that episode numbers are reduced if the rating is bad. People claim that that was the case for Kami no Shizuku for example... :unsure:

ssih

Post by ssih » Sep 1st, '09, 19:53

From ep 7:
Kuromia and Makoto are at the fair. They're sitting on a park bench and Kuromia is holding a rabbit. Makoto asks someone to snap a photo with her camera. Later when she looks at the photo, Kuromia is not there.

But neither is the rabbit.

OMG! They have vampire rabbits!!!

cammy_blue

Post by cammy_blue » Sep 2nd, '09, 02:00

ssih wrote:From ep 7:
Kuromia and Makoto are at the fair. They're sitting on a park bench and Kuromia is holding a rabbit. Makoto asks someone to snap a photo with her camera. Later when she looks at the photo, Kuromia is not there.

But neither is the rabbit.

OMG! They have vampire rabbits!!!
I was thinking the exact same thing. It would have been more freaky if they had a floating rabbit
I just finished ep 9, now I wanna know more. I wonder how it'll end.

I made my friend watch ep 1 of this drama and she was weirded out it. Truth be told, I was weirded out by ep 1 as well but I really like this drama.
I don't think the sypnosis did this drama any justice because it's not just some forbidden love story line. Personally I think it's really cute. Also, I think from the beginning Fuji-san seemed like a good guy but seriously, we knew something was up. Esp in 9 now, what was that about? He just drags her to a church and expects her to marry him? He's really messed up if he thinks that's gonna happen (or it could be my Japanese isn't so great, so I don't understand what he really said)

I noticed that most of this drama there are 2 types of Kuromiya. Beginning = angry, jaded type, not knowing why he is here. Now Kuromiya= kind of happy but also suffering with the fact that he is a vampire. I think ever since ep 5, there's been a lot more sad looking Kuromiya compared to angry

If I were Makoto, I'd pick Kuromiya.

Aikawa Ringo

Post by Aikawa Ringo » Sep 2nd, '09, 07:09

192381401 wrote:
Maryvel wrote:Oh no! Wasn't it supposed to be 11 episodes long? They cut it down because of the bad ratings... :cry:
Episode amount wouldn't be cut down just because of bad ratings, before it even starts airing the series if like anime is already finished being produced. B
Yeah that's right. nothing to do with the rating, it was finished before airing :)
Even the rating was low, I love it, crazily waiting for the next episode,
best dorama for me :lol

I don't think the sypnosis did this drama any justice because it's not just some forbidden love story line. Personally I think it's really cute. Also, I think from the beginning Fuji-san seemed like a good guy but seriously, we knew something was up. Esp in 9 now, what was that about? He just drags her to a church and expects her to marry him? He's really messed up if he thinks that's gonna happen (or it could be my Japanese isn't so great, so I don't understand what he really said)

I noticed that most of this drama there are 2 types of Kuromiya. Beginning = angry, jaded type, not knowing why he is here. Now Kuromiya= kind of happy but also suffering with the fact that he is a vampire. I think ever since ep 5, there's been a lot more sad looking Kuromiya compared to angry

If I were Makoto, I'd pick Kuromiya.
Yeah, Fujii-san was messed up and being crazy >_< he said something like " you choose him(kuromiya) than me?!" maybe a big shock for him that she cancelled the marriage.. Me too even he was vampire I'll choose Kuromiya :p
even he will be always 16th, and I'm gonna looks like a pedofil :cry:
On ep 9th, I like Kuromiya Eyes, when it turns into RED :wub:
kyaaaaa :lol

Post by 192381401 » Sep 2nd, '09, 08:31

Episode 9 was good, definitely looking forward to the ending next week.
It looks like it's probably going to end in the way that I thought, with ayumu not sucking makoto's blood. That will be a sadder ending that way too, which will have more impact then a happy ending would.

babu1980

Post by babu1980 » Sep 2nd, '09, 09:07

Hmm....I love this show! I personally don't mind how the ratings are, as long as the show is good and this one is good. I don't think it really matters whether they end at Ep. 11 or not as long as the storyline flows well. I really couldn't think of anything else they could do for that extra episode. So, I think ending it next week seems like a better fit to me.

The forbidden love storyline is really cute. Every time I see Ruka cry, I want to cry too. I really don't like sad endings, but for some reason, I seem to be rather content if this one had a bad ending. I can't wait for the subbed verson because I really want to know what they are talking about.

I really thought that
Ruka was going to suck Makoto's blood. But, when I saw him tied to the bed, I was rather confused. So, I'm assuming it isn't a full moon yet and he still has time? Well, not really...he seems to just lose control and randomly want to suck on people. With Makoto tying him to the bed, it looked like she was trying to stop his addiction on drugs, well for him it would be random sucking. So, maybe he has to go through this stage before he can live on...oh wishful thinking.
My type of ending would be that Ruka still gets to go to school, Makoto is still human, and Ruka lives. Oh...again...wishful thinking. I really don't want to see the ending.....

Maryvel

Post by Maryvel » Sep 2nd, '09, 21:48

There's really no way to have a happy ending anymore I think. :cry:

From the preview it looks like he will refuse Makoto's blood and he also wouldn't be able to live with himself if he turned her into a vampire, I think.
Did I get this right that Makoto will become a vampire if he drinks from her? My Japanese is far from perfect too. :unsure:
Can't wait for next weeks episode too. I really loved how Kuromiya changed over the course of the drama.
In the beginning he was so settled in his cold and uncaring attitude that I couldn't imagine him any other way, but the change he went through was so subtle and well done... just like the way his attitude towards Makoto changed.
They did a great job with this. :wub:

Aikawa Ringo

Post by Aikawa Ringo » Sep 3rd, '09, 14:48

I'm wondering the ending, cant they just make it like Kuromiya can suck her blood but she didnt turn into vampire nor she's dead?suck her blood but still alive? just like a "blood donor" LoL :P so they can keep together :roll

Maryvel

Post by Maryvel » Sep 4th, '09, 07:01

But the girl that appeared in the first few episodes, the one that the older vampire always drank from, didn't turn into one herself, right? Or did I miss something?
Or maybe Kuromiyas and Makotos situaton is different... :glare:

jecca

Post by jecca » Sep 5th, '09, 15:18

I'm not a fan of Nakayama Yuma, but I'm really interested in watching this. And is it really like Twilight? Um haha, because I didn't like Twilight :( But vampires are pretty interesting. Anyway, since a lot of you had positive things to say about this, I'll check it out!

babu1980

Post by babu1980 » Sep 5th, '09, 20:21

Maryvel wrote:But the girl that appeared in the first few episodes, the one that the older vampire always drank from, didn't turn into one herself, right? Or did I miss something?
Or maybe Kuromiyas and Makotos situaton is different... :glare:
Hm....I was thinking about that too. I really don't think that one drank from the vampire would cause that person to turn into a vampire that fast. Isn't it a longer process than that? I really think that that old guy has something up his sleeve. Anyways, I really hope that Kuromiya doesn't die and get to be with Makoto. I think they were tortured long enough and if this second time around, he still dies, then that would really suck!