The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Oct 9th, '05, 11:04
- Location: California, USA
this is a fun topic~
if this were to ever happen, i would wish for:
2) The ability to fly quickly
3) a house in every country/state/city
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mar 16th, '08, 13:07
- Location: UAE
Geez i have too many wishes but i'll try to choose 3
1- Be happy with the one i love
2- Be a successful manager
3- Master more languages ex. Japanese and Korean
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Jun 23rd, '08, 11:24
- Location: In her dreams
Marry the one I love and be happy forever~
Be successful in my work, whatever it would be.
Speak all languages of the world!
Currently watching: TROUBLEMAN | Code Blue 2 | Nakanai to Kimeta Hi
- Posts: 103
- Joined: May 4th, '09, 09:09
MY THREE WISHES WOULD BE..
1.) turn back time to be able to avoid those mistakes ive done or maybe asked apologies for all the people ive done wrong.
2.) Good Health
3.) Lots of money =)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: May 24th, '09, 03:23
this is easy:
1: eternal life for everyone
2: great standards of living for everyone
2: and this one is for me,
to find a great relationship! hahahahaha
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Aug 28th, '08, 05:06
No, I do not want eternal life. When my time is up I want to go peacefully but before then I want to be wise, healthy and wealthy in that order.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Aug 4th, '09, 12:44
to ead thoughts, to find real love, peaceful lving for everyone
I have the coolest wallpaper
Last edited by crazzycat
on Aug 7th, '09, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Mar 28th, '08, 15:24
That people won't have to wish anymore.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Oct 19th, '09, 08:43
2) bravery-not stupid bravery like let's go flash some random people
3) mastery of all languages
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Oct 31st, '09, 06:15
Everyone I love to be happy (family, friends and him).
Myself to be happy (I really doubt this one).
Ability to teleport and/or fly.
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Dec 19th, '09, 00:24
- The ability to exude happiness for everyone, especially my parents + sister + myself
- Health for my parents + sister + myself
- Everyone to be more thoughtful and treat animals better
- Posts: 1659
- Joined: Mar 18th, '04, 04:18
- Location: USA
What a lovely questiion. so much fun to even think about it.
Well I obviously would love to be able to understand properly, and speak, and write Japanese. Maybe then I could get up close and personal with Takuya Kimura..
Self transportation anywhere anytime...'wouldn't it be loverly??!! '
Third..I'd like to be thirtyfive years old again. Then my darling husband would be 37. That was a very good year. The second time around I'd like to have all the knowledge and experience for life enjoyment that has been given to me in the ensuing fifty -odd years.
And I would have someone to share it with all the time.
Sweet dreams tonight
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Dec 19th, '09, 10:06
hmm ....i hope i can download return of condor heroes2006 here!!!!XD
i cant see download button on that forum...somebody help me!!!!
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Dec 13th, '09, 04:28
2. I hope I become smarter
3. 3 wishes more please... :p
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Jan 18th, '09, 13:11
- Location: germany
set that ist has to be egoistical wishes for me (so nothing like "peace on earth" etc.)
1The ability to master every language just by hearing it
2 the background to travel as much as i want, without having to worry for money
3 me amd my familiy staying healthy
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Aug 7th, '09, 20:35
- Location: on the silver cloud of dreams ^o^
My wishes: simple, but hard to make it happen
1) just like most of the people here: To master Japanese and Korean!
2) tomorrow morning when I wake up it would be the year 2017
3) that my dreams would all come true.
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Feb 8th, '14, 15:04
Neverending supply of money, good health for me and mine, lasting happiness.
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mar 26th, '14, 18:35
- Location: Indonesia
1. I can become a successful person that can make my parents proud.
2. Everybody in my family stay healthy and live peacefully. (peacefully, I really mean it)
3. 3 more wishes please~ XDDD
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests