We got married!

Discuss Korean TV Variety, Game, Music and any other TV shows that is not drama.
angel_no.520

We got married!

Post by angel_no.520 » Jul 13th, '08, 13:52

Have been watching this show for a couple of weeks now,
and I have to say that it lights up my day every time I sees it.

The whole show is about 4-5 celebrity couples that pretends to be newly weds.
Every month they get one new mission that the have to accomplice.
Most of the missions is just ordinary stuffs that couples do,
like going on a picnic, taking wedding photos etc. etc.

Currently "married":
- Andy :heart: Solbi
- Crown J :heart: Seo In Young
- Alex :heart: Shin Ae
- Hyun Joong :heart: Hwang Bo

If your interested you should check in coolsmurf on YouTube.
The translations from the shows comes up really fast.

Zealousy

Post by Zealousy » Jul 16th, '08, 01:23

I love the show! My favourite couple has to be Seo In Young & Crown J. I laughed so hard in episode 9 when she called a pair of shoes her baby.

lala59

Post by lala59 » Jul 16th, '08, 05:03

Even though they only meet a few times a month for filming, they really act like genuine couples. So far my favourite couple is Alex and Shin Ae.

tazanya

Post by tazanya » Jul 16th, '08, 05:13

I totally agree, this show is so hilarious. I love it. I must admit I have only been keeping up with crown j and seo in young, they are the only ones who really interested me.

uberathlete

Post by uberathlete » Jul 16th, '08, 17:40

Love this show. Does anyone know a site where I can download high quality english subbed episodes of this show? I really want to burn it to DVD so that my parents can watch. :-)

freezspirit

Post by freezspirit » Jul 16th, '08, 18:19

Not sure if allowed to mention this site directly (so mods if not please delete)

http://www.koreansubutd.com/index.html

Its a fan sub team that provides ddl links (each episode in 3 parts) and streaming of their hardsubbed episodes.

uberathlete

Post by uberathlete » Jul 16th, '08, 18:49

freezspirit wrote:Not sure if allowed to mention this site directly (so mods if not please delete)

http://www.koreansubutd.com/index.html

Its a fan sub team that provides ddl links (each episode in 3 parts) and streaming of their hardsubbed episodes.
I appreciate it freezspirit, but yeah I already know this site. I guess I'm just being too demanding cuz when I burn it to DVD, the quality isn't up to snuff (to me at least) when I play on my TV. I was hoping for a higher quality version so that when I show it to my old folks, they don't complain about the quality. But thanks anyway. :-)

freezspirit

Post by freezspirit » Jul 16th, '08, 19:21

I understand what you mean, parents are never happy. My mum's tv gave up the ghost so I lent her my 23" lcd tv and bought her a freeview box and aerial so that she had more than 5 channels (tv was on short term loan - been well over a year that I haven't got a tv) and she's still not happy cos the sometimes the picture not top quailty on all the channels.

Since I watch the episodes on my monitor I can't tell what the quality is like on a tv scene. Are you reencoding or compressing the file when burning to dvd - that can effect the quality.

mmm.... only other suggestion I can think of which will take awhle to do is to download the hq raw files and make your own soft subs with the help of the hard subbed version.

epi

Post by epi » Jul 16th, '08, 19:43

i'm totally in love with this show ... sadly i can't find a hq version that i can download anywhere

before hyun joong and hwang bo couple my favorite was alex and shin ae
but after joo-bo ... they're my favorite couple
hyun joong is a total goof ball!!! :w00t: ep 18 the perfect proof for this ...
maybe it's because i don't expect much from him since he's so young
when he does something for hwang bo it comes off as very very sweet and caring
(like the medicine and when he sang for her after saying sorry that he couldn't play the piano)
amongst the 4 couples andy and solbi is the one that really do look like real married couple
the way they talk to each other and also their gestures to each other
alex and shin ae relationship was close before alex had to leave the show
now it's like they're restarting the relationship ... the awkwardness is there but hopefully they'll get close again ... i'm rooting for them too
i've only watched several episodes of crown j and in young but in young totally rules that relationship :lol

uberathlete

Post by uberathlete » Jul 16th, '08, 20:10

freezspirit wrote:I understand what you mean, parents are never happy. My mum's tv gave up the ghost so I lent her my 23" lcd tv and bought her a freeview box and aerial so that she had more than 5 channels (tv was on short term loan - been well over a year that I haven't got a tv) and she's still not happy cos the sometimes the picture not top quailty on all the channels.

Since I watch the episodes on my monitor I can't tell what the quality is like on a tv scene. Are you reencoding or compressing the file when burning to dvd - that can effect the quality.

mmm.... only other suggestion I can think of which will take awhle to do is to download the hq raw files and make your own soft subs with the help of the hard subbed version.
I convert it to a dvd compatible format using ConvertXtoDVD then burn. My settings pretty much preserve the original quality and there's virtually no quality loss. Sometimes, when I'm lucky, it looks even better when I play it on TV.

Hehe yeah I tried downloading the HQ raws then making my own subs. I mean it's easy to make soft subs but I sorta want it to be more than just the regular subs. So I used Adobe Premiere to make customs subs line for line and after about 10 minutes into the first ep, I stopped. lol.

gohan11

Post by gohan11 » Jul 17th, '08, 02:23

Thanks for posting this, would have never knew such a great show existed and was subbed even.

Zealousy

Post by Zealousy » Jul 18th, '08, 22:41

Seo In Young & Crown J Wedding pictures! They're sooo cute!

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Jul 18th, '08, 22:57

Waa! This sounds so much fun, I have to check it out!
The pictures above are soooo cute! :wub:

sveta89

Post by sveta89 » Jul 18th, '08, 23:05

i heard that alot of alex and shinae part were edited and not shown ... i heard that they even had a kiss picture
source : http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2008/07/ ... #more-2333

boorikimbo

Post by boorikimbo » Jul 19th, '08, 06:07

YESSSSSSS I love this show :) foshofosho.

I lovelovelovelovelove Alex and Shinae with alllllllllll my heart. I love em I love em I love em.
I'm still pissed at the PD though. Freaking.

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Jul 25th, '08, 16:47

I finally got to watch this, and god, is it addicting!! I've only seen three epis tho, but right now my favorites are Andy and Solbi. :heart: They go so well together! Solbi's a bit of an aggressive woman so she reminds me of, well, me. :)

chleimel

Post by chleimel » Aug 5th, '08, 04:06

This is one addicting reality show. It's unique and I am really obsessed with watching it. :w00t: I can't wait for the next episode. I just realized how moving this show really is, especially when Solbi said...
"This show is scary" I think it was while she was crying because of the ring incident after she cleared things with Andy. And I like how Anbi both had the same idea for the couple rings. It's so cute how their surprises were simple, and was prepared in a somewhat floppy way, but I think that's how real couples really work. So cuuuute. :wub:
ANBI. :wub:
I love all the couples. :wub: :wub:

saranee

Post by saranee » Aug 5th, '08, 15:16

i love this show too much

all the couple are really match togather but i love alshin couple

waiting for the next week ep

:wub:

when i will get married?? hahahha

kawaiigarden

Post by kawaiigarden » Aug 12th, '08, 23:00

Oh my god I'm so addicted to this show since about almost 2 month. Thanks to Korean Sub Utd, I can watch such a great show. Thank you guys, you rocks.

I'm so addicted, that I despise The JO, because of it, last week-end WGM was not aired. But this sunday, there'll be ep.22.

CrownJ and Seo In Young are really the best, they make me laugh so much, Every time that I watch one of their moments I laugh so much that my mum thinks that I'm crazy, and I've frightened one of my sister's friend the last time.
Even the song "Too much" of CrownJ is my ringtone right now.

I especially love the last episode, because finally Alex and ShinAe have some touch skin, if you see what I'm talking about. They're really cute.

In fact I love all the couples of the show, they're all cute in some way.
But my favourite are the "A" couple and the AlShin couple.

And I'm so happy to see HwangBo, she's really an amazing woman.I would like that the production match her with JunJin oppa of Shinwa, since I love to see the two of them together, they're really are funny when they're together and they're good friends. But her match made with "the fresh idol" is not so bad; on the contrary, they seem to understand each other pretty well.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

SolBi is so addicted to Andy, it's so cute, always saying "Oppa, How can you be so charming, so perfect,...."
Thanks to WGM, I realize that Andy was an amazing man indeed. He knows about a lots of things.

PS1 : Alex Album "My vintage Romance" is really good, I forgive him to have left Shin Ae alone during few weeks.

PS2 : The Ant couple ==> Aja Aja Fighting !

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Aug 12th, '08, 23:18

I got my boyfriend to watch this, too, and now we're both suffering from withdrawal symptoms since there was no new epi this week. :(
My bf's favorite is Crown J and InYoung, mine's Hwang Bo and Huyn Joong, tho I like all the couples. It's nice that they're all different and fun in their own way. :)

Can't wait for JoongBo's 100th day photoshoot! *chanting*

kawaiigarden

Post by kawaiigarden » Aug 12th, '08, 23:32

SSpiegel wrote :
Can't wait for JoongBo's 100th day photoshoot! *chanting*
I think it'll be very funny. Especially the "couple in love" photos. If InYoung and CrownJ were shy about it, what it'll be for HwangBo and Joong. It'll be great.Me too, can't wait to see it.

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Aug 29th, '08, 13:18

Those who need subs to watch this have probably heard that Korean Sub Utd has stopped subbing this (at least) for now. Hopefully they can find another translator, if not soon, then at least later.
Anyway, I so wanted to see the JoongBo photoshoot and of course everything that's going on with the other couples. Does anyone know of another subbing team that has downloadable releases of WGM? In case everything goes wrong with KSU... :(

gohan11

Post by gohan11 » Aug 30th, '08, 03:08

There is no new official group doing it but there are a bunch of ppl collaborating to get out as many episodes as they can, episode 22 is basically done.

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Aug 30th, '08, 12:54

Is it downloadable? If I was watching alone I guess I wouldn't mind youtube, but since I'm watching with my bf, it'd be easier if I could download it.

freezspirit

Post by freezspirit » Aug 30th, '08, 13:19

Not too sure about current situation but there appears to be a couple of versions of episode 22 on youtube, some taking the transcripts posted on the forums. It also appears a soft sub is available too on soompi.

angel_no.520

Post by angel_no.520 » Sep 11th, '08, 18:33

According to the latest news it will be much harder soon to watch variety shows like WGM for all the ppl not living in Korea. :-(

KBS and MBC Starts Cracking Down on Variety Shows?
credit: coolsmurf

What will I do without my weekly-dose of WGM??? :cry: :cry:

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Sep 23rd, '08, 09:32

Hi everybody, I have a request: I'd like to know how many episodes KSU subbed before they stopped, and where can I find them since their site doesn't exist anymore. I'm really, really addicted to it and I would really like watching the subbed episodes. I'll be grateful to whoever could provide me with answer(and possibly links lol). Thanks in advance!

Sugaface

Post by Sugaface » Sep 23rd, '08, 22:34

I am also really addicted!! I love this show... does anyone know if it will be available for download as a torrent perhaps? If you know please pm me!

joykimlee

Post by joykimlee » Sep 25th, '08, 08:38

I'm so addicted to WGM and Joongbo that i've given up watching other jdramas n kdramas for the moment. Hv bn re-watching Joongbo's techtonik dance day n nite to get my dose of adrenaline rush. Other times, i'd rather jus surf the net for Hwangbo news instead of any other dramas in the world. Thx subbers!

uberathlete

Post by uberathlete » Oct 1st, '08, 00:11

nadesico wrote:Hi everybody, I have a request: I'd like to know how many episodes KSU subbed before they stopped, and where can I find them since their site doesn't exist anymore. I'm really, really addicted to it and I would really like watching the subbed episodes. I'll be grateful to whoever could provide me with answer(and possibly links lol). Thanks in advance!
Go to the Soompi forums in the We Got Married thread. Someone posted somewhere in the last few pages the megaupload links of the Korea Sub Utd episodes. They're all there.

joykimlee

Post by joykimlee » Oct 8th, '08, 18:42

Wonder why this super addictive show isn't available at DA. Too bad i duno how to upload torrents, but only know how to download. Yes, i know i sound stupid. Bianhamnida.

taitanic209

Post by taitanic209 » Oct 15th, '08, 20:46

ep1-22, I got the links from soompi
22-28, i got from tungtung

first 21 episodes are splits but you can use vituraldub to join them if you want
episode 22-28 can be join with hjsplit

Eps 1
Eps 2
Eps 3
Eps 4
Eps 5
Eps 6
Eps 7
Eps 8
Eps 9
Eps 10
Eps 11
Eps 12
Eps 13
Eps 14
Eps 15
Eps 16
Eps 17
Eps 18
Eps 19
Eps 20
Eps 21
Eps 22
Eps 23
Eps 24
Eps 25
Eps 26
Eps 27
Eps 28

taitanic209

Post by taitanic209 » Oct 17th, '08, 13:23

Eps 29

bearzila

Post by bearzila » Oct 18th, '08, 18:09

Hey is this wif subs intergrated wif it?

By the thanks for the links, will download once i get my premium account

:)

taitanic209

Post by taitanic209 » Oct 18th, '08, 22:00

yeah all the episodes are hard coded

Basuha

Post by Basuha » Oct 18th, '08, 22:38

For me, my two favorite couple at this time are Bo and Joong and Hwan and Yobi.

Basuha

Post by Basuha » Oct 18th, '08, 22:42

taitanic209 wrote:ep1-22, I got the links from soompi
22-28, i got from tungtung

first 21 episodes are splits but you can use vituraldub to join them if you want
episode 22-28 can be join with hjsplit
I love you taitanic209

pkpocket

Post by pkpocket » Oct 19th, '08, 19:02

thank you so much
:D

terrancelam

Post by terrancelam » Oct 21st, '08, 06:15

우리 결혼했어요 OST!
We got married OST!
Brought to you by terrancelam through d-addicts
From Episode 17 - 30
Music (Ripped and uploaded by terrancelam)

Alex - 아이처럼 (Like a child)
(Direct rip from the show, Alex sings this in Episode 2 for Shin Ae)
link

크라운제이(Crown J) - Too Much Feat.서인영
(Crown J sings this in his special event for In Young Episode 10)
link

황보 - 뜨거워져
(Hwang Bo and JoongJoo dance to this in Episde 25 Part 2)
link

손담비 - 미쳤어 Feat. 에릭 (Crazy)
(Episode 29 We got married, Dambi dances to this for Marco)
link

환희 - 내사람(My Person)
(Episode 30, Hwan Hee sings it for Hwayobi)
link

We Got Married songs from ep.01-16
(From Soompi) 290.88MB
uploaded by: igotballz
link
(minus "Heart and Soul" piano version)

You can also have a "preview" of the songs at this imeem playlist,as uploaded by igotballz:
http://www.imeem.com/people/MkxS52/play ... _playlist/
Last edited by terrancelam on Oct 27th, '08, 01:26, edited 7 times in total.

bearzila

Post by bearzila » Oct 21st, '08, 17:18

we got married episode 30 081019 is out though!!! But unfortunately there are no subs available. Hope there are subbers who willing to do it.

Fighting fanSubbers!!!

taitanic209

Post by taitanic209 » Oct 25th, '08, 05:26

eps 30 from tungtungfansubs

terrancelam

Post by terrancelam » Nov 2nd, '08, 15:44

Episode 31 RAW (HQ)

UPDATE: (11/02/08):
Episode 32 Raw (HQ)

4fifteen

Post by 4fifteen » Nov 3rd, '08, 14:05

Aww, no torrents for this? I can't resume broken downloads with direct download sites. :(

terrancelam

Post by terrancelam » Nov 9th, '08, 21:18

Sorry no torrents~

Episode 33 - [HQ] RAW
Last edited by terrancelam on Nov 11th, '08, 03:30, edited 1 time in total.

taitanic209

Post by taitanic209 » Nov 11th, '08, 03:22

english hardsubbed by tungtungfansub
sub by muish

ep 31
ep 32

purplelute

Post by purplelute » Nov 11th, '08, 03:47

so they are Korean celebrities? wouldn't people on the street recognize? are they really dating in real life or just pretending to be couples? are they trying to play jokes on others on the street? lol it looks pretty funny.. does it comes in other language as well.. or subbed. in chinese?

4fifteen

Post by 4fifteen » Nov 11th, '08, 04:41

purplelute wrote:so they are Korean celebrities? wouldn't people on the street recognize? are they really dating in real life or just pretending to be couples? are they trying to play jokes on others on the street? lol it looks pretty funny.. does it comes in other language as well.. or subbed. in chinese?
They are Korean celebrities. :) People actually do recognize them; the Joongbo couple (HyunJoong and Hwang Bo) went out to an amusement park and people were following them everywhere. Even when Alex went to Shin Ae's autograph signing session in a mall (it was a surprise visit), everyone was cheering for them.

It's pretty sweet to watch because it's just pretending that they're married but feelings DO develop, so that one's something to watch for too. XD

Here''s the link to the English wiki for WGM

p3rk3le

Post by p3rk3le » Nov 11th, '08, 16:48

i love this show!! cant wait till 33 gets subbed!!

terrancelam

Post by terrancelam » Nov 12th, '08, 00:02

visit Muish's blog for english subs~
http://muish.wordpress.com/

Here is the link for Episode 33's sub file~
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6KH37RL0

Thanks for Muish for working so hard and subbing all this stuff!!!!

uberathlete

Post by uberathlete » Nov 15th, '08, 03:24

Hi everyone. I am hoping that someone could help me out. I'm looking for a really high quality mv of Hwang Bo. Any MV of Hwang as long as it is high quality. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be so appreciated. If possible, could you reply to this email: mulchoseo@gmail.com . Thanks a bunch.

purplelute

Post by purplelute » Nov 17th, '08, 01:20

4fifteen wrote:
purplelute wrote:so they are Korean celebrities? wouldn't people on the street recognize? are they really dating in real life or just pretending to be couples? are they trying to play jokes on others on the street? lol it looks pretty funny.. does it comes in other language as well.. or subbed. in chinese?
They are Korean celebrities. :) People actually do recognize them; the Joongbo couple (HyunJoong and Hwang Bo) went out to an amusement park and people were following them everywhere. Even when Alex went to Shin Ae's autograph signing session in a mall (it was a surprise visit), everyone was cheering for them.

It's pretty sweet to watch because it's just pretending that they're married but feelings DO develop, so that one's something to watch for too. XD

Here''s the link to the English wiki for WGM
oo, so they weren't really dating before the show? or were they already dating before? if not it's kind of hard to pretend being married to a friend/someone.. haha, but that's pretty interesting

4fifteen

Post by 4fifteen » Nov 18th, '08, 03:56

purplelute wrote:oo, so they weren't really dating before the show? or were they already dating before? if not it's kind of hard to pretend being married to a friend/someone.. haha, but that's pretty interesting
No, they weren't dating. Actually, I don't think they even know each other before they got on the show. I mean, they know (aka heard of) each other since they're all in the business, and most of them are singers/dancers so they must've met each other in the TV stations and such, but not know each other as close friends or anything.

purplelute

Post by purplelute » Nov 21st, '08, 07:48

4fifteen wrote:
purplelute wrote:oo, so they weren't really dating before the show? or were they already dating before? if not it's kind of hard to pretend being married to a friend/someone.. haha, but that's pretty interesting
No, they weren't dating. Actually, I don't think they even know each other before they got on the show. I mean, they know (aka heard of) each other since they're all in the business, and most of them are singers/dancers so they must've met each other in the TV stations and such, but not know each other as close friends or anything.
Haha that's pretty interesting! do they get to pick their partner? loll prob not

amieshyl

Post by amieshyl » Nov 23rd, '08, 12:13

i love this show my favorite is ssangchu couple...
but unfortunately they are leaving the show...

nichoclassic

Post by nichoclassic » Nov 23rd, '08, 16:47

anybody know link for wgm special ( not thankgiving special )..sub by korean sub utd..i've found one at mysoju but failed to download..help me plz..

AyumiKoshiro

Post by AyumiKoshiro » Dec 4th, '08, 00:21

nichoclassic if you are looking for the special when they were on Come To Play. You can find it on youtube. Link to first one under cut I'm just sad that nobody has volunteered to sub once Muish stops. I don't think that anyone else can get out the subs as fast as she does. I'm just starting to like the new couples too.

rharha

Post by rharha » Dec 9th, '08, 05:22

i'm a new fans of we got married....
can anyone help me where i can download the whole episode??
be4 i used youtube but i'm stuck on the 13 episode because there's problem with the audio in one part.
I'm really lost and courious right know.
really need help..

taitanic209

Post by taitanic209 » Dec 9th, '08, 21:33

@rharha: go to page 3

rharha

Post by rharha » Dec 11th, '08, 04:25

thanks, even untill right now i still can't donlot it since it always stop while it's still downloading :scratch: , at least i know where i can find it

How stressfully to get that episode :crazy:

rydangel

Post by rydangel » Dec 15th, '08, 22:29

rharha wrote:i'm a new fans of we got married....
can anyone help me where i can download the whole episode??
be4 i used youtube but i'm stuck on the 13 episode because there's problem with the audio in one part.
I'm really lost and courious right know.
really need help..
you can watch it with english subs online up to episode 37 at mysoju.com.
it's also on vickii.net. muishi is only subbing one more episode and that is the joongbo finale. some people on soompi are planning to sub the hwanhee and yobi segments.

ehorn8888

Korean TV Series on KCNS 8pm to 9 pm

Post by ehorn8888 » Dec 16th, '08, 18:35

Hi Has anyone watched the Korean KCNS series 8pm to 9pm Mon to Fri and last episode was last Fri 12/12/08. I missed the ending. How did it end.
Did the father died and did the 2 boyfriends survived too?

lee_kim

Post by lee_kim » Dec 18th, '08, 20:08

before hyun joong and hwang bo couple my favorite was alex and shin ae
but after joo-bo ... they're my favorite couple
hyun joong is a total goof ball!!! w00t ep 18 the perfect proof for this ...
maybe it's because i don't expect much from him since he's so young
when he does something for hwang bo it comes off as very very sweet and caring

junkie

Post by junkie » Jan 14th, '09, 16:44

i read in the english wiki that there was a lunar new year special episode which was actually the pilot episode? does anybody know where i can get that episode with english subtitles hardsubbed?

thanks!

WGM's starting to look really good! i just watch the first episode like now haha

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 17th, '09, 00:23

WGM is definitely addicting.I first watched because of Andy of Shinhwa (Shinhwa jjang) and then I start to get addicted to Alex and Shin Ae's romantic couple.
Later, the fun and fighting couple, Crown J and In Young..
Now..I'm an avid WGM-er.
Loved Hwangbo in it and love Hwayobi Hwanhee couple now.

Definitely definitely fun, sweet, sad and funny.

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » Feb 7th, '09, 07:01

I agree that this show is addicting. I randomly started watching episodes one day, and watched episodes 30-42 in one day! I think they matched the couples rather well, despite some awkwardness and fighting between a few of them.

Dal C

Post by Dal C » Mar 29th, '09, 09:23

Hai Taitanic

Thanks for the links. I have downloaded ep 22 from TungTung's link, but i can't seem to open it vlc or windows media player.
Just wondering if you have any idea what application is the file on?

rharha

where i can dl the video?

Post by rharha » Apr 2nd, '09, 06:30

Can anyone help me, where i can find WGM video? coz it seems the MBC already forbid it at youtube. I already try to save it from megaupload but it can't open in my windows media player and it has a big bytes so its hard for me to dl coz it takes a long time. Please help me....

ludacris10

Post by ludacris10 » Apr 7th, '09, 07:28

hey anyon knows where to get the subbed ver of the 2nd season?

sofrie

Post by sofrie » May 7th, '09, 18:24

Dal C wrote:Hai Taitanic

Thanks for the links. I have downloaded ep 22 from TungTung's link, but i can't seem to open it vlc or windows media player.
Just wondering if you have any idea what application is the file on?
did you ever try media player classic (k-lite codec pack)?
it's work good with a lot of file types since it has codecs installed with

so, i always use that application..
^^

mcjayjay

Post by mcjayjay » Jun 4th, '09, 19:34

i have a problem, i cant download from megaupload, is there any place where i can download WGM? atleast the beginning episodes, up to where all the old couples leave, thats when i got bored of the show.

thanks in advance

samsoma

Post by samsoma » Jul 16th, '09, 01:27

thank you very much for putting download links i am realy gratefull to you

AZRiEN_SUSHiE

Post by AZRiEN_SUSHiE » Jul 16th, '09, 03:11

is this show still airing?

violet

Post by violet » Aug 10th, '09, 13:03

where can i found ep44 with english sub?

yingluvchu2

Post by yingluvchu2 » Aug 12th, '09, 10:07

Hi guyss... I just started watching this show and now is stuckkkk... (X___X) Loveeee this show.. can anyone post a link to download it pleaseeee? desperately needed.. thank youuu... hehehe...

jasmine33

Post by jasmine33 » Aug 18th, '09, 13:51

can anyone tel me where can i download all the FULL esp??
after watching the 1st one i super super like andy & solbi.
I tried the megaload but is in few parts.
Can i know if anyone know where to download all the series...

Thanks