Lee Da-Hae or Kim Tae Hee? (AJAJAJA FIGHTING)

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.

Lee Da-Hae or Kim Tae Hee?

Lee Da-Hae
65%
Kim Tae Hee
35%

Total votes: 503

yowon_lee

Post by yowon_lee » Sep 3rd, '06, 05:37

I'm in love with Kim Tae Hee, so I voted for her. I've watched so many series of Kim Tae Hee.
Maybe I'll change my mind when I get to watch My Girl of Lee Da Hee, who knows :P but Kim Tae Hee all the way

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Sep 3rd, '06, 05:41

looks - KTH
acting - both
brains - KTH

so i chose KTH

Genoma

Post by Genoma » Sep 4th, '06, 11:15

After watching My girl, LDH of course ^^

angelgirl_giselle

Post by angelgirl_giselle » Sep 4th, '06, 17:14

Kim Tae Hee is pretty, but I'd prefer Lee Da Hee... :-)

donnah

Post by donnah » Sep 5th, '06, 11:41

looks- LEE DA HAE
acting- 'course LEE DA HAE
talents- LEE DA HAE
versatility- definitely LEE DA HAE

So it's too obvious that i'll pick LEE DA HAE!!!!!

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Sep 7th, '06, 04:28

donnah wrote:looks- LEE DA HAE
acting- 'course LEE DA HAE
talents- LEE DA HAE
versatility- definitely LEE DA HAE

So it's too obvious that i'll pick LEE DA HAE!!!!!
holla to that........i agree with most things u said... except i think KIm ta hee wins the looks department.. but everthing else LEE DA HAE is #1!!!

You'll be blessed!!>>>hehehe

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Sep 7th, '06, 04:38

KTH probably makes more money on modeling than LDH's series combined. KTH definitely looks better. She makes a lot of money from it.

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Sep 7th, '06, 04:58

KIM TAE HEE all the way!!! our dearest angel! :D

[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f183/ ... nda210.jpg[/img]

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Sep 7th, '06, 05:00

crazylife123 wrote:KTH probably makes more money on modeling than LDH's series combined. KTH definitely looks better. She makes a lot of money from it.
really?! modeling doesn't even pay that much so she must be modeling alot.

I'm watching Sweet18 and I think LDH looks better in there than My Girl.
but not better than KTH.
Acting wise.. I've only seen Gumiho from KTH
and she was good..
so I pick KTH :thumleft:

syah4brit

Post by syah4brit » Sep 7th, '06, 06:12

I love KTH, so my vote went to her.

istatowin

Post by istatowin » Sep 8th, '06, 05:00

like LDH too in MG but...

BEAUTY - KTH
TALENT (DRAMA/ACTION/EVIL/GOOD/FLIRTatious/Angel) - KTH
ATTITUDE - KTH
BRAIN - KTH

plus just the more pic of her brigthens up my day!!! love her eyes, her smile! shes the bomb! :lol:

blueGurl_nineteen

Lee Da hae or Kim Tae hee

Post by blueGurl_nineteen » Sep 11th, '06, 12:51

Lee Da hae for sure... Not really a difficult decision.... Of course, I have nothing against Kim Tae hee... I also find her pretty... In fact, she's also one of my favorite korean actresses. However, I love Lee Da hae more and by far!!!
In terms of looks, Lee Da hae definitely rocks! As time goes by, she grows more and more beautiful...
In talents, no doubt, it would be Lee Da hae! She's so versatile and she can portray any kind of role and do good about it.... Her acting is much more convincing than that of KTH's...
As for the attitude, I think both of these two actresses are great persons. LDH is very dear and sweet to her fans and I think she's sincere about it... She's also amiable and cute.... Anyway, I think KTH also has a nice personality so in this category, I would choose both... ayy, no! I would still prefer LDH!!!
What else? Whatever category that would be considered, I would still choose Lee Da hae! Lee Da hae all the way!!! Bashyaa!!!
Lee Da hae has almost everything!
Looks? Talents? Glam? Glamour? Vibrance? Good Physique? Charm? Attitude? Nah! Lee Da hae has them all!
Go Lee Da hae! I'll support you all the way! :salut:
Last edited by blueGurl_nineteen on Sep 11th, '06, 13:20, edited 1 time in total.

cunho

Post by cunho » Sep 11th, '06, 13:08

I'm sad that Lee Da Hee is compared to Kim Ta Hee !! Kim is pretty too but for acting skills ,a lot of improvement needed . Both can play good and evil role but when Kim played evil role in Stairway to heaven , it was almost ridiculous with her eyes so unatural and exagerated !!

myke

Post by myke » Sep 11th, '06, 13:52

8) 8) 8)

man...this both girl is really great.....
can't nake comparison both...
both have their advantage....

but i prefer LDH :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: [/b]

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Sep 14th, '06, 20:45

crazylife123 wrote:KTH probably makes more money on modeling than LDH's series combined. KTH definitely looks better. She makes a lot of money from it.
you must know that LEe da hae the most commerialized person this year..ever since her series came out....

KTH had her reign..but this year it's LEE DA HAE>>>>KEKEKEKEK

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Sep 16th, '06, 17:48

in terms of looks, i'd choose lee da hae over kim ta hee cause i like how da hae's face is aligned and the eyes are just gorgeous...
on acting... lee da hae is more convincing by far imo, and she's only 22 right? she has really got a lot ahead of her... as for kim ta hee, her acting needs a lot of work, she's just not as versitile as da hae.
on personalities... da hae wins my vote cause during interviews my friends and i can see that she is really sincere and very cheerful!!! man, when she and lee dong wook had an interview together about the goofs of my girl, she laughed the hardest, she is really like, like very easy to get along with...
on physique... i'd still choose lee da hae cause it is really visible that her height and contour are just perfect, well no, but the best... for pete's sake, she has a perfect "S" body......

well, what can i do, i have nothing but praises for lee da hae i'm even building a album for her which i'm going to post at my space... not yet done though.

angel_wings88

Post by angel_wings88 » Sep 22nd, '06, 14:30

lee da hae, perfect package looks and talent..

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Oct 1st, '06, 10:56

it was not fair if i vote anyone of this actress...i like them both..they can do very well in all aspect...from bad to good role they both..

KimTaeHee ~Love story in Harvard is the second series I v seen KTH after stairway to heaven...i watched this drama 3 times but always not til da end of da eps...honestly I don't like to watch stairway to heaven because of her character as "evil step sister".. .but after watching LSIH I forget about "step sister" and I always thinking about "soo-in"...from here I can see her pretty face and we know her as angel,from now on she is being my no1 kor actress..
What I like about her ~ Her eyes when she is smilling . Her voice when she is screaming . Her pretty face and small body . when she wear in white or light colour and wear sunglasses . her eyes where she can do one eyes close and many more

LeeDaHea~ She is one of the beautiful korean actress.. I cant forget her as Yoo-rin in My girl. in the first eps of My girl I don't regonise she's the lead actress in Green Rose.LDH is gainning weight in this series when compare to her in Little 18 Bride and Green rose. the change of her hair style really suprising me...but the curly hair she use in my girl is match to her face . she is completely change.. .and I like very much.I think Lee Da Hae made a marvelous improvement in all aspect esp the way she acting and dressing... ;
What I like about her ~ Her brihgt eyes . when she did the crying scene . her face when she laugh . like the way she says the word "parabuji"(Grandfather) and "Ba-sha" (step forward) in my girl. i like when she's smilling she will shows her teeths.

Airiin

Post by Airiin » Oct 7th, '06, 03:24

i like lee dae hae because she's so adorable. and is it just me but she looks similar to song hye kyo. not exactly but somewhere there are some similarites. kim tae hae has an eye problem i think cuz i watch her in stairways to heaven and most of the time her eyes bulged out ! i dunno if that's suppose to be her role or something but i dunno.

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Oct 7th, '06, 07:04

you're so right about kim tae hee......
i hated her so much in stairway to heaven, she's pretty though, can't deny that fact...

but still LEE DA HAE is the best....

blueGurl_nineteen

Post by blueGurl_nineteen » Oct 7th, '06, 07:59

Airiin wrote:i like lee dae hae because she's so adorable. and is it just me but she looks similar to song hye kyo. not exactly but somewhere there are some similarites. kim tae hae has an eye problem i think cuz i watch her in stairways to heaven and most of the time her eyes bulged out ! i dunno if that's suppose to be her role or something but i dunno.
hehe... yea... i agree that LDH tends to look like SHK at times... They're both beautiful and gorgeous...

But, I think you shouldn't speak ill of KTH cos you may offend some KTH fans... But I'm a loyal LDH fan! kk?! that was just a friendly reminder...

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Oct 19th, '06, 04:08

Kim Tae Hee is an angel! :)

[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f183/ ... beauty.jpg[/img]
cr: Fin.S

Shie Da

Post by Shie Da » Oct 20th, '06, 08:41

HMM????

Contessa

Post by Contessa » Oct 20th, '06, 08:56

Da Hae. Need I say more? :)

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Oct 23rd, '06, 04:46

true.. this year goes to Lee Da Hee...she is talented and and funny too..i wont forget her Character as yoo rin..but if i have to choose any one of them i will vote for kimtaehee.. she is the top. and Sorry Leedahee you have to be my second korean actress.

istatowin

Post by istatowin » Oct 26th, '06, 11:07

KLASSE photos

[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1915 ... xl1ez5.jpg[/img]

posted by tapcie

SHES SO SO ADORABLE!! NOTHING COMPARES!!!

istatowin

Post by istatowin » Oct 26th, '06, 11:07

istatowin

Post by istatowin » Oct 26th, '06, 11:18

azarias79

Post by azarias79 » Oct 30th, '06, 13:34

no problem whoever i f****n choose. both are very pretty and if given the chance, i would like both of them to be my girlfriends at the same time if they don´t f****n mind.

bighead9n

Post by bighead9n » Oct 31st, '06, 14:41

seriously kim tae hee are slightly better than other actress but i will still go for kim tae hee after watch her drama "love story in harvard" to me she is pure cute and pretty girl. :wub:

yoo-rin

Post by yoo-rin » Nov 7th, '06, 06:43

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/kimpz/13.gif[/img]

LEE DA HAE all the way

:cheers: :cheers:
Attachments
lee da hae
lee da hae
th_24.gif (20.44 KiB) Viewed 8115 times

sunnysunshine7

Post by sunnysunshine7 » Jan 3rd, '07, 07:05

well...when i watched stairway to heaven i thought kim tae hee was a ****. But then i look at her photos and she is so pretty and innocent. And...right now i am watching my girl. It is sorta an advantage for lee da hae. But...hehe...i have got to say lee da hae as well!!! I still like kim tae hee though...i just like lee da hae better

sunnysunshine7

Post by sunnysunshine7 » Jan 3rd, '07, 07:05

well...when i watched stairway to heaven i thought kim tae hee was a ****. But then i look at her photos and she is so pretty and innocent. And...right now i am watching my girl. It is sorta an advantage for lee da hae. But...hehe...i have got to say lee da hae as well!!! I still like kim tae hee though...i just like lee da hae better

Chinx21

Kim Tae Hee of Course!

Post by Chinx21 » Jan 4th, '07, 12:48

:D :P :lol I think Kim Tae Hee is much much better although who's that again? :roll a Lee Da Hae did I spell it right? is also good looking. Cute and beautiful? Only Kim Tae Hee have that among Korean actress. Her expressive eyes and sweet sweet smile? well, it's proven that can make millions!what else can you ask for..? :salut:

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 4th, '07, 13:58

hi..i havent seen kim tae hee..but in her pictures she really looks pretty..Lee Da Hae is pretty too..i think they are both pretty and unique in their own style..by the way Lee Da Hae really did great in My Girl.. :thumright:

STR8UPGSTATUS

Post by STR8UPGSTATUS » Jan 6th, '07, 03:50

LEE DA HAE all the way... Even though I've nevr seen Kim Tae Hee act... :)
But still, I'd pick Lee Da Hae... :D

aznphannie

Kim Tae Hee

Post by aznphannie » Jan 6th, '07, 03:56

Kim Tae Hee ^^

Chinx21

Post by Chinx21 » Jan 6th, '07, 04:18

STR8UPGSTATUS wrote:LEE DA HAE all the way... Even though I've nevr seen Kim Tae Hee act... :)
But still, I'd pick Lee Da Hae... :D
Hey!Good day! Search this phrase to You Tube "Love Story in Harvard 1 (Part 1 of 6)" or "Gumiho". I'm sure you'll also love Tae Hee Kim... :-) Happy watching....Send me a reply after you watched it..Thank You!

Chinx21

Post by Chinx21 » Jan 6th, '07, 04:31

burninG wrote:Well I don't know much about KTH 'cause I haven't got the chance to see her in a drama (except in Gumiho ep.1) but she is very pretty by looking at the pics.
But personally, it's Lee Da-Hae ALL THE WAY. Yes, like many others, "My Girl" is the only drama I've seen her but omg is she cute. Lately, I've been wondering what kind of girl is LDH and I got a hold on some clips of her on Youtube. With her hair straightened and the way she smiles, she's just too adorable and pretty. Don't you agree?

I agree but try to search this pharse to You Tube "Love Story in Harvard 1 (Part 1 of 6)" I'm sure after you watched that you'll completely love Tae Hee Kim. :thumright: Inform me for your comments after you wayched it.Ok?

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Jan 6th, '07, 04:55

kimtaehee still have a chance to win this polls..not many people are watching her dramas or movies. she is pretty in Love story in harvard and adrobale gorgeus in Forbidden love..who havnt watch this drama..i recomnd you to watch this drama and you will know why KTH is known as Angel..

once u watch this drama you will become to like her..and you wont forget her smile..

bean

Post by bean » Jan 7th, '07, 11:20

lovergirl259_z wrote:kimtaehee still have a chance to win this polls..not many people are watching her dramas or <a>movies</a>. she is pretty in Love story in harvard and adrobale gorgeus in Forbidden love..who havnt watch this drama..i recomnd you to watch this drama and you will know why KTH is known as Angel..

once u watch this drama you will become to like her..and you wont forget her smile..
YES, U R DEFINETELY RIGHT !!! :lol kim tae hee is just amazing........
U all should watch her movie and drama...
I think most of the ppl here just vote for the actress they noe not according to their talent. Thats wat i feel..... :cry: At first i also like that, but now i wont .... i will looks into the info be4 i really vote... :mrgreen: JOKES...

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jan 7th, '07, 22:12

if you look at them they some how have the same features. they look like sisters to me. lols :D :D :D :D . anyways i will choose lee da hae. she's prettier,and sexier than KTH. i like KTH too. just that i find LDH prettier than her. i love them both. kim tae hee can act her role pretty well too.

Chynkinese

Post by Chynkinese » Jan 8th, '07, 06:12

goshhh! why must you do this..why can't they be equals?? T_T It's such a hard choice, I'm in love with both of them equally and i've got more than enough loving to go around! so be it, i vote "Both"!

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Jan 9th, '07, 15:19

Chynkinese..how can we vote for both actress,if we only can vote for one.

piru666

Post by piru666 » Jan 9th, '07, 15:38

I think both are very good, but Kim Tae Hee is prettier. Therfore I vote for her, because she is a good actress and looks nice.

hl4eva

Post by hl4eva » Jan 11th, '07, 04:43

Lee Da-Hae, she has both talent and beauty!

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jan 11th, '07, 05:05

hl4eva wrote:Lee Da-Hae, she has both talent and beauty!
yup definitely agree with that she has the looks and the talents too. Kim Tae Hee has both too but i like Lee Da Hae more. :lol :wub: :wub: :wub:

Kaino

Post by Kaino » Jan 11th, '07, 11:00

Lee Da Hae, of course! lol, but Kim Tae Hee is hot as well!

Moriya

Post by Moriya » Jan 11th, '07, 13:17

I like Kim Tae Hee more

gonna try to make her own thread soon :P

majing28

Post by majing28 » Jan 11th, '07, 23:50

framboise

Post by framboise » Jan 19th, '07, 14:08

LDH is just ok. KTH is really really beautiful

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Jan 19th, '07, 17:33

Kim Tae Hee!

but I like both of them!

Jiiyoung

Post by Jiiyoung » Jan 30th, '07, 01:39

I think Kim Taehee is prettier, but I think Lee Da hae is a great actress.

Lee da hae!

bean

Post by bean » Feb 4th, '07, 03:30

KIM TAE-HEE

Annessa

Post by Annessa » Feb 4th, '07, 03:40

Lee Da Hae is by far more talented... I think she has the overall package. Very cute/pretty, lively, takes on versatile acting roles with no problems... very likeable. I just find her absolutely adorable.

Kim Tae Hee is known for beauty and brains (Seoul National University graduate-- the most prestigious university in Korea). She has been in showbiz for quite a few years now, but i have not seen any improvement in her acting skills. Not sure why she's considered a top actress and gets leading roles, when her acting is below mediocre. That aside, I think she's better suited for commercial modeling... she gets plenty of CF work, for sure. She's not super tall or skinny, not like a typical runway model, but she has the look that appeals to the masses (especially in Korea)... kinda like women want to befriend her, and men just love her. My opinion of her? I find her generally very likeable... I think she's pretty, but not drop dead gorgeous like everyone else seems to think.

tangerine_kisses

Post by tangerine_kisses » Feb 4th, '07, 03:56

I love Kim Tae Hee and Lee Da Hae. But I chose Kim Tae Hee because I've seen two of her shows (Stairway to Heaven and Love Story In Harvard) and both were pretty good.

I've only seen Lee Da Hae in My Girl. I didn't watch Green Rose because I didn't like the story but I watched Sweet 18, but I didn't notice her there.

But I think both are equally talented and beautiful. No biased opinion here. :)

o0glad2bbiba0o

Post by o0glad2bbiba0o » Apr 20th, '07, 13:27

Lee Da Hae.

pattelle

Post by pattelle » Apr 23rd, '07, 22:04

lee da hae!!! she's pretty and good acting skill also... kim tae hee is also pretty but i don't think she can act.. honestly speaking first time i saw her is in love story in harvard and i thought she's new coz of her acting i never thought she's been in the business for many years now.

shinju

Post by shinju » Apr 23rd, '07, 22:36

I prefer Lee da hae, I think she is a good actress and she has a natural charm.

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Jul 10th, '07, 15:08

Annessa wrote:Lee Da Hae is by far more talented... I think she has the overall package. Very cute/pretty, lively, takes on versatile acting roles with no problems... very likeable. I just find her absolutely adorable.

Kim Tae Hee is known for beauty and brains (Seoul National University graduate-- the most prestigious university in Korea). She has been in showbiz for quite a few years now, but i have not seen any improvement in her acting skills. Not sure why she's considered a top actress and gets leading roles, when her acting is below mediocre. That aside, I think she's better suited for commercial modeling... she gets plenty of CF work, for sure. She's not super tall or skinny, not like a typical runway model, but she has the look that appeals to the masses (especially in Korea)... kinda like women want to befriend her, and men just love her. My opinion of her? I find her generally very likeable... I think she's pretty, but not drop dead gorgeous like everyone else seems to think.
i think Kim Tae hee beauty if quite rare.. even my parents think she's drop dead gorgeaus.. they kept praising her when they saw "stairway to heaven".. when she played the evil girl...lolz

as for acting..she's like every other actress.. ok..but had not exceeded in any role yet.. the reason why she's so highly demanded is because of her beauty
certainly Lee da hae can't compare to Tae hee for beauty but i still like Dae hae better because she's such a sweethart..

MandyHoon

Post by MandyHoon » Nov 27th, '07, 00:36

I choose Lee dae hee

bean

Post by bean » Nov 27th, '07, 11:23

CallaLillieszz wrote:
Annessa wrote:Lee Da Hae is by far more talented... I think she has the overall package. Very cute/pretty, lively, takes on versatile acting roles with no problems... very likeable. I just find her absolutely adorable.

i think Kim Tae hee beauty if quite rare.. even my parents think she's drop dead gorgeaus.. they kept praising her when they saw "stairway to heaven".. when she played the evil girl...lolz

as for acting..she's like every other actress.. ok..but had not exceeded in any role yet.. the reason why she's so highly demanded is because of her beauty
certainly Lee da hae can't compare to Tae hee for beauty but i still like Dae hae better because she's such a sweethart..
Ya, i agree... Ppl tend to make decision based on the ppl achievement. Because of My Girl many ppl CHOOSE LEE DAE-HEE but in reality if u meet with lee dae-hee and Kim Tae-hee without a doubt KIM TAE-HEE IS MORE APPEALING.. she is those natural beauty, lee dae-hee is pretty but not as pretty as her..

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » Nov 27th, '07, 11:50

Both LDH and KTH are excellent in acting. LDH has a pretty, classy , gentle look whereas kth has a more outgoing, cunning, sexy look. To me, I would prefer LDH.

:roll

castor13

Post by castor13 » Nov 29th, '07, 17:32

in bed, i prefer Kim tae hee, in my opinion kim tae hee is more to become a sex goddess than LDH. my opinion is base on my sexual thinking, ldh adorable funny and sometimes abnormal in a funny way, i can't imagine having sex wit her, maybe i'll laugh when banging her (dream on).. unlike if u bang kim tae hee, i think u will be not just be satisfy but will go on and make love to her more, also i think she is horny the way she looks and stare at u.

haha don't mind me, i do not hate anybody, just being myself, a dreaming maniac guy lol ^^

-chocii-

Post by -chocii- » Apr 2nd, '08, 05:16

I chose Lee Da Hae. Shes sooo pretty!

co0o0ol

Post by co0o0ol » Apr 2nd, '08, 07:31

Kim Tae Hee is sooooooooooooooo beautif...l

maealo

Post by maealo » Apr 2nd, '08, 11:18

LEE DA HAE BY A MILE.. I'VE SEEN ALMOST ALL OF LEE DA HAE'S FILMS SINCE I'VE SEEN MY GIRL AND SHE NEVER FAILS TO DELIVER EXCELLENCE. I'VE ALSO SEEN HER COMMERCIALS AND MUSIC VIDEO'S AND SHE'S JUST OUTSTANDING.

HER PERFORMANCES JUST CARVED MEMORIES IN MY HEART..

GREEN ROSE, WHERE KO SOO WAS ADMITTING TO HER THAT HE WAS THE ONE WHO ALMOST KILLED HER FATHER, YOU CAN SAVOR THE INTENSITY OF THE SCENE..

"MY GIRL", EVERY SCENE IS MAGNIFICENT THAT'S WHY IT'S MY FAVORITE AMONG ALL SERIES IN THE WORLD INCLUDING HOLLYWOOD SERIES.

TO BE HONEST I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY FILMS OF KIM TAE HEE

lordrrj

Post by lordrrj » Oct 9th, '08, 05:00

i really admire lee da hae

lordrrj

Post by lordrrj » Oct 13th, '08, 03:17

i really idolize lee da hae not only for her voice but on her beautifull face but i also idolize her in her acting its is so great! ive seen her on her film in green rose and my girl, its so amazing, even her in phillipines more people are vote for lee da hae,and she is also my crush, :wub:

core2quadcore

Post by core2quadcore » Oct 13th, '08, 03:24

kim tae hee!

babypudding

Post by babypudding » Oct 19th, '08, 11:34

Definitely Lee Da Hae! Love her in My Girl!!! ^^
Kim Tae Hee can't really act..all she do is that evil stare of hers in Stairway to heaven, I even have to force myself to finish Love story in Harvard =.=

mido_youhei

Post by mido_youhei » Jun 5th, '09, 18:31

KTH all d way!! i give my vote to her, simply bcoz shes hot, and outstanding compared to LDH..KTh is someone who adored by koreas...u see, in most of kdramas, when they talk about beautician, they will mention her..that is y i think KTH is better than LDH, koreans already noticed that =)

SunmiWonder

Post by SunmiWonder » Jun 10th, '09, 02:49

How can anyone compare someone to Kim Tae Hee?
Seriously, goddess:

(Lee Da Hae is good looking, but...)
Not many people can really be compared with her...