Probably shouldn't miss it
7%
Only if you have time
7%

Total votes: 84

busyizzy

Dae Jang Geum (KBS2, 2004)

Post by busyizzy » Feb 10th, '05, 23:57

I'm surprised I can't seem to find anything on this really great series on this site! Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough (cuz uh, yeah, it was just a quick skim through the torrents and the first couple pages of the forum,). Personally, I've been looking for the OST (help there would be fabulous <3), but that aside, I'm also just wondering if anyone has watched it? Is watching, want to watch, etc. I saw it when it first came out a while back; currently I'm downloading episodes to rewatch while I'm at college, and I know DVDs are available with English subs through Yesasia. I'm almost tempted to get the DVDs because it's rather difficult for me to fully understand what's going on completely. Ol' Korean speak is hard for me to understand .__.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Feb 11th, '05, 02:29

This seems to be very good series, the one with Lee Young-ae, right?

I'd be interested in seeing this too. I have seen an episode, I remember, with my step dad., if that means anything.

philly

Post by philly » Feb 11th, '05, 02:47

I agree, this looks like a great (kinda long though :lol) series. This banner -->
has been on YesAsia for days (looks extremly tempting) and the ost is amazingly good :w00t: hopefully someone'll grab the dvd when it comes out in about 2 weeks and share here w/ the eng subs on the dvd :-)

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Feb 11th, '05, 03:31

sorry to burst your bubble.. but since D-addicts is a yesasia affliate now, Ruro decided not to have series that are exclusively done by yesasia on the d-addicts tracker.:cry:

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » Feb 11th, '05, 03:45

That's right.. you won't see it posted here, or it will be removed. You'll likely see it on other sites, though.. *wink*

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 11th, '05, 03:56

there's a cantonese tvb dub of it around. its in rmvb though

philly

Post by philly » Feb 11th, '05, 04:51

amrayu wrote:sorry to burst your bubble.. but since D-addicts is a yesasia affliate now, Ruro decided not to have series that are exclusively done by yesasia on the d-addicts tracker.:cry:
:cry: oops, I didn't know that, but thanks for telling me first so I don't wait forever :lol so I shouldn't post the ost up now, right? :unsure: :-)
RuMxZ wrote:That's right.. you won't see it posted here, or it will be removed. You'll likely see it on other sites, though.. *wink*
can you give me more clues on where to find the "other" sites? :D

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Feb 11th, '05, 04:54

you can post the OST. :) just Yesasia exclusive dvd sets, can't be posted.. :unsure:

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » Feb 11th, '05, 04:58

It's too early to tell.. Volume 1 will be released on the 25th, and has 18 episodes. There's also like 54 Episodes total... So we're looking at 3 Volumes for this series...

Also, it's too early to mention those other sites ^_^

kukuri
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kukuri » Feb 11th, '05, 06:41

seirin wrote:there's a cantonese tvb dub of it around. its in rmvb though
Yep. Also, someone posted this drama eps1-70 with Chinese & English subtitles (dual audio Mandarin & Korean) in a Chinese BTsite. But the English subtitle is not that great. :-(

amicus

Post by amicus » Feb 11th, '05, 06:53

i ordered it. hope its good

kargeo

Recommended... if you have time

Post by kargeo » Feb 11th, '05, 07:22

Heee... I actually bought the Malaysia version before Yesasia release it... a better version will be nice too.

I finished it during my winter break. At first I thought it'll be boring, but in fact It's actually very good. I find myself getting more excited toward the drama. My father get bored in the first episode and stop watching untill a few episodes later he can't stop watching with me again :P

It'll be nice to have the OST though, even I won't be able to download it...

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Feb 11th, '05, 08:20

I'm usually not interested in historicall dramas. They're difficult for me to understand, both plot-wise and speaking-wise. The old Korean style they speak in is difficult for me to understand, and usually, everything is very political. I have a hard time following politcal things in english so to get it in Korean ^^;;;

But Dae Jang Geum is a really really good story that I couldn't resist not watching. The set and costumes used for the series is absolutely beautiful to look at, especially if you usually don't watch these historical dramas. The story is good and interesting; there's hardly a time where it starts dragging as Korean dramas tend to, even though it's pretty long. And you gotta love the characters. <3

*puppy eyes* Please, please put up the OST? I love it a lot, but alas, I buy everything Korean when I go there which won't be till the summer. I'd love to have the mp3s to listen to until I can buy it. *.*

philly

Post by philly » Feb 11th, '05, 08:36

RuMxZ wrote:Also, it's too early to mention those other sites ^_^
I'll wait patiently for your future info about these "sites" :D (thanks!)
busyizzy wrote:*puppy eyes* Please, please put up the OST? I love it a lot, but alas, I buy everything Korean when I go there which won't be till the summer. I'd love to have the mp3s to listen to until I can buy it. *.*
gimme some candy and I'll think about it :lol lol just kidding :P I'll put it up sometime this weekend if no one else post the ost before me :wink:

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Feb 11th, '05, 13:24

philly wrote:
gimme some candy and I'll think about it :lol lol just kidding :P I'll put it up sometime this weekend if no one else post the ost before me :wink:
Hehe, thank you very much. ^___^

philly

Post by philly » Feb 14th, '05, 00:26

it's up :wink: a great ost :-)

chaotic_dementia

Post by chaotic_dementia » Feb 14th, '05, 04:55

I'm VERY tempted to get the DVDs too! In fact, I asked my sister to get it for me for my birthday.

She refused. :cry:

So, I'm going to get it for myself anyway. I'm glad it is All region. I can't use the Region 3 ones. I'm hoping that the subtitles will be good. I watched this in Korean with my parents by renting the videos (some of which were so awful we couldn't hear or see anything), and even though they summarized for us, it wasn't good enough. I loved this drama! I even got the OST when I was in Korea in the summer. :D

The only thing I hate are the prices!!!!!! :cry:

Speaking of which, I'm going to have to wait until maybe next year to buy it. :glare: I need my money for study abroad this summer. :blink

rainy

Re: Recommended... if you have time

Post by rainy » Feb 14th, '05, 13:17

kargeo wrote:Heee... I actually bought the Malaysia version before Yesasia release it... a better version will be nice too.

I finished it during my winter break. At first I thought it'll be boring, but in fact It's actually very good. I find myself getting more excited toward the drama. My father get bored in the first episode and stop watching untill a few episodes later he can't stop watching with me again :P

i just fin watching ... the Malaysian ver..
the Malaysian ver of the eng subs are only so so ... some mistakes here and there... and meanings cld be slightly diff...

(correct vs wrong spelling)
eg: waist = waste (" my waste hurts " :lol )
sewing = sowing (" sowing girls " :lol )

and the translations cld be slightly diff when u read the chinese and the eng subs.
and one epi , ...
" is she your lover " - eng subs
"is she your dream lover (meng zhong qin ren) " - chinese subs :roll :roll

raynebow

Post by raynebow » Feb 15th, '05, 10:29

Actually, I just finished watching it today. OMG SO GOOD. I looooooved how it ended, and I can definitely see why it's so popular. :D

kukuri
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kukuri » Feb 15th, '05, 10:50

rainy wrote: (correct vs wrong spelling)
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

neutralidea

Post by neutralidea » Feb 15th, '05, 10:51

if d-addicts.com doesn't post this movie, will anyone let us know other sites which host this movie? I'm been counting days and days to see this movie on this forum. So sad that we can't find it here.

philly

Post by philly » Feb 16th, '05, 03:14

rainy wrote:
kargeo wrote:Heee... I actually bought the Malaysia version before Yesasia release it... a better version will be nice too.

i just fin watching ... the Malaysian ver..
the Malaysian ver of the eng subs are only so so ... some mistakes here and there... and meanings cld be slightly diff...

and the translations cld be slightly diff when u read the chinese and the eng subs.
and one epi , ...
any chance of you ripping those eng subs and share them with us? :unsure: :cry: :D

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Feb 16th, '05, 03:23

kukuri wrote:
rainy wrote: (correct vs wrong spelling)
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Maybe she's constipated????? :P

kukuri
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kukuri » Feb 16th, '05, 03:51

That sentence is so funny that I can't stop laughing! XD

kim™©®

Post by kim™©® » Feb 20th, '05, 15:06

it's just showed on TV.....my home ..malaysia.....n yes dis drama series is so daxx good :w00t:....i like its story which is in the right pace... 8) .....not like some hkdrama,taiwandrama....etc...r longer up da story....which makes no sense, like a shoot at da stupid toilet; crying non-stop...etc.. :nuts:

i'm DL da two of its four part of da series......man....seems forever 2finish dl all.. :mrgreen: ....hope there is a RAW or HQ version around...

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Feb 20th, '05, 19:25

philly wrote:it's up :wink: a great ost :-)
YAy. ^____^ Thank you very much. Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, after initially requesting it. My internet has been weird ~.~

thukha4ever

Post by thukha4ever » Feb 24th, '05, 13:06

This drama seems really interesting and since Damo I would be glad to watch another prehistoric korean drama. I do hope that someone will give a hint if this drama is available on one of those "other sites". :roll I'm trying the OST now. Hope it's as good as Damo's.

lolipss
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by lolipss » Feb 24th, '05, 13:15

RuMxZ wrote:That's right.. you won't see it posted here, or it will be removed. You'll likely see it on other sites, though.. *wink*
ehmzzz... maybe aznv group will take the honour to upload it in the future :lol :P

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Feb 24th, '05, 13:24

hmm since it is a Malaysian version so i think it can be uploaded .....

Touya
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Touya » Feb 24th, '05, 15:22

lol "Highest viewer rating in Korean TV History"
LIES =p
But yeah, good series, but it didn't have the highest viewer rating in Korean TV History -_-

thukha4ever

Post by thukha4ever » Feb 24th, '05, 18:51

Touya wrote:lol "Highest viewer rating in Korean TV History"
LIES =p
But yeah, good series, but it didn't have the highest viewer rating in Korean TV History -_-
Oh I wonder, so which drama had the highest viewer rating in Korea till now? :blink

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Feb 24th, '05, 20:37

At the time, it was true, right?

Isn't 'Paris의 연인' the one now? Even though I think 대장금 is much more deserving than the Paris story. The Paris one bored me to pieces halfway through. My mom stopped watching it, which is a rarity, cuz it was so boring for her. Meh.

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Feb 24th, '05, 20:48

oooh, is this trivia, cuz those are fun, what do i get if i guess it, i'm gonna guess currently the highest rating in Korean TV thus far is...

Haeshin :unsure:

Who gonna tell us??

add: foundy linky from koreanwiz.org Haesin page (but it doesn't proclaim it's the highest ever, so we're still wondering :wink: )

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/ ... 11858.html

here's a couple of others

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Feb 24th, '05, 22:59

LIES =p
heh, they probably meant drama but thats probably wrong too. What was The Sandglass rating I think that was pretty high?

Touya
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Touya » Feb 25th, '05, 00:19

Ruroshin wrote:
LIES =p
heh, they probably meant drama but thats probably wrong too. What was The Sandglass rating I think that was pretty high?
There was a thread somewhere (I think soompi) on the listing of dramas with the highest ratings. There are many other versions of the list where some dramas are differently ranked than the following. However, all these dramas fit in the top 10 category on all ratings lists. I searched for this list, since I couldn't find the thread on soompi.

1.첫사랑 - First Love (65.8%)

2. 허준 - Huh Joon (65.6%)

3.사랑이 뭐길래 - What is love? (64.9%)

4.모래시계 - The Sandglass (64.5%)

5.젊은이의 양지 - Youth's Sunny Place (62.7%)

6.그대 그리고 나 - You and me (62.4%)

7.아들과 딸 - Son and Daughter (61.1%)

8.여명의 눈동자 - Dawn's Eyes (58.4%)

9.보고 또 보고 - Look and look again <Can't take my eyes off you> (57.3%)

annieme25

Post by annieme25 » Feb 25th, '05, 00:35

i first watched it on tv but it didnt seem that intersting so i stopped and then i hear it had the highest ratings so i tried watching again, and maybe cuz i missed so many episodes so i couldnt understand it and stopped watching again :unsure:

kukuri
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kukuri » Mar 1st, '05, 23:15

Whoever pmed me about downloading Dae Jang Geum (1-70) Dual Korean/Mandarin, Chinese and English (not that great) subtitles, someone just posted that torrent file in the Chinese bt site that I mentioned. So better go and get it before it disappears.
I deleted that pm so I dunno who's that person. :P

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » Mar 4th, '05, 03:53

I guess we have done it...

Dae Jang Geum released... grab it from aznV. The torrent page is hidden from anonymous/guests... so here is a link directly to the torrent page: http://aznv.net/?bt

kalau

Post by kalau » Mar 4th, '05, 04:04

Thank you soooo much! I've been trying to dl this from ed2k but it's not going anywhere! How many dvd will there be? I heard that it's a long one. Need to make room on my hd :w00t: :wub:

thanks again for sharing!

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » Mar 4th, '05, 04:11

Releases are 350MB (or 343mb for this episode) XviD in OGM format. You will need an OGG filter for the Audio. I'm too lazy to check... but I know there are around 70 episodes total.

ay_link
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ay_link » Mar 4th, '05, 04:53

OMG..OMG... thanks for letting us know! i've been debating whether or not to buy the DVD... :D :D :D

*run to grab the torrents* :lol

kukuri
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kukuri » Mar 4th, '05, 05:08

Thanks RuMxZ! :w00t:

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Mar 4th, '05, 05:09

Thanks RuMxZ!!! :D

raspberihevn

Post by raspberihevn » Mar 4th, '05, 05:12

I was wondering..
does anyone know where I can get pictures and info on the little girl, Jeon-geun Jo, who plays Young Jang-geum Seo?

philly

Post by philly » Mar 4th, '05, 23:38

raspberihevn wrote:I was wondering..
does anyone know where I can get pictures and info on the little girl, Jeon-geun Jo, who plays Young Jang-geum Seo?
you can find some pictures at the DJG official site :wink:

ah, the cuteness :wub:

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » Mar 5th, '05, 00:48

I won't be keeping this thread updated... however, episodes 2-3 released today, and maybe 4-6 tomorrow... depends on encoding. Enjoy..

Episode 1 -> http://bt.aznv.net/torrents/Dae.Jang.Ge ... nV.torrent
Episode 2 -> http://bt.aznv.net/torrents/Dae.Jang.Ge ... nV.torrent
Episode 3 -> http://bt.aznv.net/torrents/Dae.Jang.Ge ... nV.torrent

Learner

Post by Learner » Mar 5th, '05, 01:01

Thanx so much RuMxZ! Ooooh....my bt speed....but just have to get this while it lasts.

philly

Post by philly » Mar 5th, '05, 01:38

RuMxZ wrote:episodes 2-3 released today, and maybe 4-6 tomorrow... depends on encoding. Enjoy..
You rock RuMxZ! :w00t: Thank you so much for the fast releases :notworthy:

jdw112

Post by jdw112 » Mar 5th, '05, 01:42

um, do those links work for anyone? And if they do, please upload the torrents. Thanks, cause I can't get the links to work.

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Mar 5th, '05, 01:46

jdw112 wrote:um, do those links work for anyone? And if they do, please upload the torrents. Thanks, cause I can't get the links to work.
They work perfectly fine. And the only reason why they're on a different tracker is because they cannot be uploaded here (association with yesasia).

On another note... Thanks RuMxZ!!! I forgot how fast your releases were... but now I remember your insane upload of Summer Scent! :w00t:

jdw112

Post by jdw112 » Mar 5th, '05, 02:37

I guess that tracker doesnt agree with me. First I couldn't download the torrents, and now they are not sending any data and I don't see any seed/peers.

Learner

Post by Learner » Mar 5th, '05, 02:51

jdw112 wrote:I guess that tracker doesnt agree with me. First I couldn't download the torrents, and now they are not sending any data and I don't see any seed/peers.
That's weird as my bt speed sux but I can still D/L from it. Have you try to D/L from this page:
http://aznv.net/?bt
Goodluck!

jdw112

Post by jdw112 » Mar 5th, '05, 03:03

I would love to, but it says page cannot be displayed -_-''
Plus it doesnt matter, iceberri kindly sent me the torrents from that site and this is still the case.

ay_link
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ay_link » Mar 5th, '05, 04:09

O WOW... :w00t: :w00t: torrents for episode 2 & 3 are hereeee.... *so happy* :D :lol
i was kinda wonder when the next episode coming out... :D
thank youuuuu :D :D :D

mallorn

Post by mallorn » Mar 5th, '05, 07:55

A question.... Does the version on aznV have subs? Thanks! :)

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » Mar 5th, '05, 08:10

Sigh... same questions as the Summer Scent ones....

Layer -> OGM Container
Video layer -> 23.976fps XVID 4CC Codec
Audio layer -> OGG Vorbis Codec
Misc layer -> Muxed SRT English Subtitles

You see all this when you open the file in VDubMod. Search for Summer Scent on the forum and it will definately cover your questions.

Want to view the nfo?

Code: Select all

ߺººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººß
 º°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°º
 º°°°° an asian digital media group since 2002 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°ßßßß°°º
 º°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°*°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°ßßßßßßß°º
 º°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Û%%°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°%ßßßßßßß%°°º
 º°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°ßÛÛÛÛÛ%°°°°°°°°°°°ßßßßßßßß°°°°°º
 º°°°°°°°°°°°°%ßßßÛß°°°ßßßß%%ßßßß°°°°°ßß%ßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ°°°°°°°°°°ßßßßßßß%°°°°°°°º
 º°°°°°°°°%ßÛÛßß%%ÛÛ%°°°°ßßßßß%°°°°ßßßß%%ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß°°°°°°°%ßßÛßßßß°°°°°°°°°°º
 º°°°°°%ÛÛÛß%°°°%ÛÛß°°°°ßßßß°°°°°%ßßß°°°°ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ°°°°°°°ßÛÛßßß%°°°°°°°°°°°°º
 º°°°%ÛÛÛß°°°°%ÛÛÛ%°°%ßÛß%°°°°°%ßßß%°°°°%ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ°°°°°ßÛÛÛßß%°°°°°°°°°°°°°°º
 º°°ßÛÛÛ°°°%ßÛÛÛÛß°ßÛÛß%°°°°°°ßßßß°°°°°%ßßÛÛÛÛÛÛß°°°ßÛÛÛÛß%°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°º
 º°ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßßßßßÛßÛßß°°°°°%ßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛ%%ßÛÛÛÛß°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°º
 º°°°ßß%%°°°%ßß%%ßßßßßß%%%%°ßß%%°°°°°°%%%°ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ%°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°º
 º°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°º
 º°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°ÛÛÛÛß°°°°°°º Team aznV ºÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
 º°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Ûß°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°º
 º°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°º
 ººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººº
 §~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                             §
 Û Presents  Û:::::        Dae Jang Geum  -  Episode 01          ::::::::::Û
 Û~~~~~~~~~~~Û                                                             Û
 º                                                          (Release.Info):Û
 º                                                                         º
 º  Name        rUmX                        Retail DVD             Source  º
 º  Retail      02.24.2005                  Drama                    Type  º
 º  Date        03.03.2005                  YesAsia             Publisher  º
 º  Size        ½cd 343mb                   Korean               Language  º
 º  Length      1hr 1min                    English             Subtitles  º
 Û:(Technical)           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~           (Castings):Û
 º  Audio       OGG 64KBps 48KHz                             Lee Young Ae  º
 º  Video       23.976fps 706KBps                              Ji Jin Hee  º
 º  Codec       XviD 1.0.3                                                 º
 º  Container   OGM                                                        º
 Û~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Û
 Û Information  □                                                          °
 Û~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                          °
 º                                                                         °
 º  During its original run on the Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation,        °
 º  Korea's leading producer of made-for-television dramas, Dae Jang       °
 º  Geum ("Great Jang Geum") achieved an amazing 54% ratings share, the    °
 º  highest viewer rating in Korean television history!                    °
 º  A historical drama based on a true story, Dae Jang Geum tells the      °
 º  tale of Jang-Geum, the first woman to become the King's personal       °
 º  physician. In a time when women held little influence in society,      °
 º  young apprentice cook Jang-Geum (Lee Young-Ae of Joint Security        °
 º  Area and One Fine Spring Day) strives to learn the secrets of          °
 º  Korean cooking and medicine in order to cure The King of his various   °
 º  ailments. But palace intrigue and politics impede Jang-Geum, as her    °
 º  fellow ladies of the court compete to earn the King's favor and        °
 º  secure the top female positions in the Royal Court. But Jang-Geum      °
 º  is far from ordinary. With her remarkable determination and wisdom,    °
 º  she takes on even greater odds, challenging numerous foes and even     °
 º  society to achieve a position never-before-held by a woman in Korean   °
 º  history!                                                               °
 º  □   More Info   □                                                      °
 º  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                      °
 º  -►  http://us.yesasia.com/en/Korean/TVSeries.aspx/nID-462232545A/      °
 Û~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                         °
 Û Release Info  □                                                         °
 º  DVD released exclusively by YesAsia, and they are also the ones who    °
 º  have subtitled this great series. These DVDS do not have their IFO     °
 º  index file 'markers' which mean the individual Episodes lengths are    °
 º  not shown in DVDDecryter...                                            °
 º  It was a pain to do the whole DVD and cut individual episodes in VDub  °
 º  and this also slowed down the release of the first Episode by a few    °
 º  hours.                                                                 °
 º  We have thought over using either 700MB or 350MB for this Series, but  °
 º  we ended up going with 350MB and using OGG instead of MP3 for better   °
 º  quality, and also because this series is very long.                    °
 º  Nevertheless, all K-drama fans can now enjoy Dae Jang Geum!            °
 º  And, we hope that you all enjoyed our Summer Scent rip ^_^             °
 º  Please help spread news of this release, as this very release is not   °
 º  allowed to be listed at D-addicts, so alot of fans may miss this...    °
 Û Group         □                                                         °
 º                   Website                google it                      °
 º                   IRC                    #aznv @ Rizon                  °
 º                   E-Mail                 admin@aznv.net                 °
 Û Greets        □                                                         °
 º     FoB - SARS - KDrama  and all our friends & fans @ FSC & D-ddicts    °
 Û~~(Updated 03.03.2005)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(NFO rUmX)~~Û
    ² ß                       - ASCii By rUmX -                       ß ²
   Û  ±  ²ÜÜܲ  Ü  ±  ²ÜÜܲ   Ü ±    ²Üܲ   ± Ü   ²ÜÜܲ  Ü  ±  ²ÜÜܲ  Ü  Û

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Mar 5th, '05, 11:55

Hmm, I'm currently downloading episode 1 so I can watch it for myself & see if it's worth downloading the entire series. Thank you RuMxZ for releasing this. :)

jdw112

Post by jdw112 » Mar 5th, '05, 12:09

heh, it seems that overnight the tracker began to agree with my connection, downloading now to see what all the hype is about. This should be fun.

philly

Post by philly » Mar 5th, '05, 18:05

Jannah wrote:Hmm, I'm currently downloading episode 1 so I can watch it for myself & see if it's worth downloading the entire series. Thank you RuMxZ for releasing this. :)
heh, believe me, it is definitely worth it. :-) I won't be surprised if DJG becomes my fav kdrama in the future :lol :D

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Mar 6th, '05, 05:02

yay thanks for sharing =)
loved your subs with Summer Scent was well done =D
Defintely gonna dl Dae Jang Geum
Might even buy it =D

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Mar 6th, '05, 09:19

Thanks for the fast releases! :)

mallorn

Post by mallorn » Mar 6th, '05, 13:00

Oooh, another new drama to download after I've finished my current ones! Yay! I'm so happy I discovered D-Addicts... :D

kdramafan

Post by kdramafan » Mar 6th, '05, 14:09

Thank you very much RuMxZ for uploading this series, and at such a fast pace too! You've definitely made my day :-) :thumright:

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Mar 7th, '05, 08:57

thank u RuMxZ /aznV!
im lovin this series :wub: ...
sooooooo interesting!

penGy

Post by penGy » Mar 7th, '05, 18:22

Such a good series. It was captivating from the first ep, imo. :D

raspberihevn

Post by raspberihevn » Mar 7th, '05, 23:53

http://www.blaise.us/storage/files/14.mp3
I'm wondering if translations and pronounciations are available for this song? =3 Thanks in advance ^.^/

that_aznpride101

Post by that_aznpride101 » Apr 2nd, '05, 22:31

I have a quick question about the DVD set..... is there a difference in video/sound quality between the US version dvd set, and global version? which one is the best?

that_aznpride101

Post by that_aznpride101 » Apr 4th, '05, 02:15

oh, those torrents provided earlier.... are they working for anybody right now? it says "bad file info" and I can't download them... :cry:

yellocat

Post by yellocat » Apr 4th, '05, 06:28

kukuri wrote:
seirin wrote:there's a cantonese tvb dub of it around. its in rmvb though
Yep. Also, someone posted this drama eps1-70 with Chinese & English subtitles (dual audio Mandarin & Korean) in a Chinese BTsite. But the English subtitle is not that great. :-(
Where can i find the cantonese tvb dub of it? Where is the chinese BTsite?

apples

[Discussion] Dae Jang Geum

Post by apples » Jun 5th, '05, 11:40

I'm so addicted to this drama right now! :D :wub:

Reaching episode 44, I can't remember a point where it really dragged. For those interested in period dramas, this is a must see. It always has conflicts, and most resolve in unexpected way.

I hope this discussion thread will help encourage others to watch this drama.

VietZeus

Re: [Discussion] Dae Jang Geum

Post by VietZeus » Jul 12th, '05, 05:13

apples wrote:I'm so addicted to this drama right now! :D :wub:

Reaching episode 44, I can't remember a point where it really dragged. For those interested in period dramas, this is a must see. It always has conflicts, and most resolve in unexpected way.

I hope this discussion thread will help encourage others to watch this drama.
I can't believe I actually watched all 54 espisodes. :blink

Good stuff! I like how they keep me interested after so many episodes. Usually I get bored and drop a drama when it is too long.

Great drama :w00t: . I would like to see Lee Young Ae deep tounge.

evildevil

Post by evildevil » Jul 12th, '05, 12:20

Yea, the number 54 is .. way too big lolz. But after I watch it. I want more.

I only found it a lil draggy in the begining, prolly becuz of all the political talking and there wasn't much about Jang Geum. But once she enter the palace. The serie gets better and better every second. I stopped at 28 becuz the downloading was so slow.

Its my #1 serie now, do not miss it. I think the ancient korean costumes are pretty :wub:

imuyA

Post by imuyA » Jul 13th, '05, 11:40

my computer doesn't have enough space to DL the eps aznV provided. i don't even have a dvd burner to burn them on (although 6GB+ would require a dual layer dvd burner.....)

does anyone know of a torrent tracker with smaller files??
-------------
and hello! i'm new ^.^

calla

Post by calla » Jul 14th, '05, 17:38

rainy wrote: i just fin watching ... the Malaysian ver..

and one epi , ...
Rainy,

Is this the Malaysian (cover) one you were referring to, with the weird English subs? Are the "funny bits" occasional or littered everywhere? :blink

Hoping for some advice coz someone's offering to sell a used set to me ...

Thanks!
Attachments
daejanggeum.jpg
daejanggeum.jpg (28.34 KiB) Viewed 7879 times