Yamada Takayuki

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » May 8th, '09, 00:15

suketeru
You are superb :thumright: , I can't say thank you enough :wub:

May I ask your permission to quote from your posts/translations now and then (both d-addictions and LJ) to popcorn thread

Everytime I learn that people admire him the way it is (recognizing his great acting talent) I feel so happpppppyyyyyyy

Hope for a lot of good news to come 8)

Boss ep4 pic captured by tareneko1020 http://upic.me/i/tc/boss7.jpg :roll

suketeru

Post by suketeru » May 8th, '09, 08:17

Now don't tell me he doesn't look like a weird psycho in that screencap XD

About quoting, sure it's ok ^_^ But for translations I'll post on LJ, I'd prefer it if you quoted some parts, then linked the whole thing back to the post, if it's not too much trouble ^_^;;

Do you have an LJ?

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » May 8th, '09, 10:49

Ahhh I can't wait for ep4, look for a seeding very often :P

I will do so, it's your call suketeru. Thanks again :wub:

I had one LJ account but somehow I mess it up so I will get a new one, wait until the deleted old account will expire in 30 days I guess :glare:

suketeru

Post by suketeru » May 8th, '09, 10:57

Oh ouch ^_^; Is it that badly messed up that you had to delete it? >.<
I am never gonna be able to keep up with the popcorn forum, since LJ practically eats up all my time XD (too many fandoms XD) So I count on you to give updates if anything pops up there. yoroshiku ne ^__^

LOL I keep looking for the torrent myself XD Though I won't be able to DL this afternoon anyway >.< I have class till 8pm tonight T__________T

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » May 8th, '09, 11:36

On the contrary, I created the account sometimes ago without any update.

Then, I just realized that I can't post due to age verification.

My bad since I didn't really put the correct year of birth while it was set up :pale:

Meanwhile, I will update his news to this thread until my new LJ account will be activated. Will that do :-)

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » May 8th, '09, 14:55

Boss ep5 trailer now released click

He look so fierce :goggle:

suketeru

Post by suketeru » May 9th, '09, 07:01

Ah, I always do that too XD Never like to put in the exact date. But LJ probably warns of this or sth when signing up. I can't remember. But I wonder; if you're too young they don't allow you to post? O__O

The trailer's looking good ^_^ I like the last scene ^__^

edit: just saw that ep4 of BOSS is up on DA!
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_74040.htm

akin16sk

Post by akin16sk » May 9th, '09, 11:27

I think LJ is quite OK now, it used to be less user friendly, I remember I used to have trouble to sign up too, now I use it quite freely.

As for Yamada-kun, I am so glad he is being very popular, at least I won't feel so alone in my drooling all over him and admiring his acting abilities, because really, you can't pass those for a pretty face, you would rob yourself of half the experience.

As to his international popularity, of course I wish him success, though to be honest, I was sort of OK with the fact that he is not the type to be followed on the Internet by masses, because it meant not to plough through thousands of messages of rabid fangirls :glare:

Nevertheless, it can't be helped, he is too fantastic not to be noticed! :mrgreen:

suketeru

Post by suketeru » May 9th, '09, 20:19

akin16sk wrote:Iof course I wish him success, though to be honest, I was sort of OK with the fact that he is not the type to be followed on the Internet by masses, because it meant not to plough through thousands of messages of rabid fangirls :glare:
haha I totally understand. I often feel the same. Like, you want it to happen because you think it would be awesome and he totally deserves it. But then at the same time, you don't want it to happen, because you don't want the side-effects ^_^;;

I wonder why they chose Horumo for a US release though.
Oh btw, I forgot to mention that the article also said that CZ II is making great profits at the box office ^_^ When I checked last week it was still at position #3. (It debuted in position #2, then dropped the next week and remained stable at #3).

On an OT note about LJ:
I've tried a few blogging sites, and I must say I like LJ quite a lot ^__^ The main reason that made choose it over the others at first was that it allowed comments even if you're not an LJ user. But then I discovered many other features that other blogging sites don't have ^__^

akin16sk

Post by akin16sk » May 10th, '09, 08:45

suketeru wrote:
akin16sk wrote:Iof course I wish him success, though to be honest, I was sort of OK with the fact that he is not the type to be followed on the Internet by masses, because it meant not to plough through thousands of messages of rabid fangirls :glare:
haha I totally understand. I often feel the same. Like, you want it to happen because you think it would be awesome and he totally deserves it. But then at the same time, you don't want it to happen, because you don't want the side-effects ^_^;;
Wow glad I am not the only one, as I was writing it I felt really like I am not a good fan and that I am sort of hmmm elitistic or something. :blink

I think Horumo is maybe more able to push through. As much as I love CZ, I am not sure the Americans (and I don't, really, don't mean to offend anyone, but we are talking here about America release) wouldn't perceive it as just another action movie and there are plenty of them. A good comedy is probably having better chances. Not to mention that without CZ 1 CZ2 may not be as interesting considering relationships. I sort of expect(ed) that MW would be picked, from the feeling I had from the trailer, the movie seemed to be made with more world/American feel than really Japanese.

suketeru

Post by suketeru » May 10th, '09, 08:52

I thought CZ I was already released in the US O__o I base this on the fact that I saw YesAsia offering the US DVD of that for pre-order... Didn't read anywhere else about it.
I am not sure the Americans wouldn't perceive it as just another action movie and there are plenty of them.
I thought CZ might appeal more to an American audience because of that actually XD

I thought that Horumo might be a bit difficult to explain to a non-Japanese audience, or one that doesn't have much knowledge about Japanese culture. I wonder who will dub Yamada-kun's character XD I doubt they'd have theater screenings with subs, right? ^_^;;

akin16sk

Post by akin16sk » May 10th, '09, 12:29

suketeru wrote:I thought CZ I was already released in the US O__o I base this on the fact that I saw YesAsia offering the US DVD of that for pre-order... Didn't read anywhere else about it.
I am not sure the Americans wouldn't perceive it as just another action movie and there are plenty of them.
I thought CZ might appeal more to an American audience because of that actually XD

I thought that Horumo might be a bit difficult to explain to a non-Japanese audience, or one that doesn't have much knowledge about Japanese culture. I wonder who will dub Yamada-kun's character XD I doubt they'd have theater screenings with subs, right? ^_^;;
Oh my, I haven't even thought of dubbing though it's obvious they will do it. Honestly I don't follow the American scene and Japanese culture there at all, so it's possible it was released there....

Dubbing, my, how I hate when the English speaking world is trying to dub everything. Everyone around the globe can read subs... What bugs me the most is when they try to say Japanese names prolonging their pronouciation due to kun/san/chan....it sounds so bad. It's always a hard trial for me to listen to dubbed anime or a movie....dubbing Yamada.....the idea will haunt me :))

suketeru

Post by suketeru » May 10th, '09, 14:08

Unfortunately, the dubbng curse has taken over where I live as well. People are just too lazy to read subs.
I always think it would be awesome if dramas and movies came here, but really, I get absolutely horrified as soon as I think about the dubbing thing >.<

CZ I was released in the US by Media Blasters, but I couldn't find out if it was just a DVD release, or actual theater screening.

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » May 11th, '09, 14:51

Being admired by medias from his work in Kamogawa Horumo (if I was not wrong using online translator) :wub:

yomiuri and cinema magazine

suketeru

Post by suketeru » May 11th, '09, 14:59

haha his face in that cap on the cinema-magazine article is so priceless XD

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » May 12th, '09, 18:04

You can watch 99+ part two from veoh or download here

credit: ダオちゃん @popcorn (original post in local language)

suketeru

Post by suketeru » May 12th, '09, 21:01

Ah! Which reminds me; I still haven't watched that >.< *fail*
It's still the same show upped here on DA, right? Just divided into 2 parts for streaming purposes?

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » May 13th, '09, 00:21

Nope, the one massaru put on d-addicts aired 7 April this one aired 14 April.

Don't miss both of them :wub:

akin16sk

Post by akin16sk » May 13th, '09, 06:13

suketeru wrote:Ah! Which reminds me; I still haven't watched that >.< *fail*
It's still the same show upped here on DA, right? Just divided into 2 parts for streaming purposes?
I highly recommend the second part. During the first one Takachan was making me uncomfortable with his strong body language screaming get me out of here. But in the second onehe was enjoying himself more and I was laughing almost all the time :wub:

suketeru

Post by suketeru » May 13th, '09, 08:26

T___T I hate being so busy >.<
At least I finally remembered to put it on my player, so maybe I can watch a bit of it on the train this evening.

Thank you 4ever-kunimi for the info! btw, do you have a nickname?
akin16sk wrote:Takachan was making me uncomfortable with his strong body language screaming get me out of here.
Haha I never realized he was such a shut in and awkward person till I saw him on kuwazugirai. But it looks like as soon as he gets to his surroundings, he becomes more comfortable and kind of... "comes out," as one of the Tunnels guys put it XD

And thank you for the nickname. I never know how to call this guy! "Yamada" is too ambiguous, and calling him "Takayuki" just doesn't sound right ^_^;; Taka-chan sounds so cute :wub:

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » May 15th, '09, 10:24

ダイアリー更新しました(^-^)/
ドラマの感想もたくさんありがとう♪
はじめましての方もいらっしゃいませ\(^_^)/あとでまたゆっくりお返事しますね。
昨日の視聴率の方も18%と大アップだったらしいですね\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/
ここは山田君の素晴らしい演技のおかげ♪とそっと喜んでおこう。^o^
Boss ep5 air rating 18% :wub:

credit: tareneko102

PS. please call me Oi, what about your suketeru :lol

suketeru

Post by suketeru » May 15th, '09, 13:02

4ever-kunimi wrote:Boss ep5 air rating 18% :wub:
waaaaa~ that's great news ne! Thank you :wub:
At first I thought it was a quote from Taka-chan's online nikki or sth, and I was getting all excited like, I didn't even know he had an online nikki XD So yeah, he doesn't XD
And while we're at it, I think his agency is doing a horrible job on his webpage >___>
PS. please call me Oi, what about your suketeru :lol
ja~, can I call you Oi-chan? ^////^
Hmm people have come up with different ways to call me XD You can call me suki ^__^

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » May 15th, '09, 14:01

Suki you can call me that though I feel a bit shame since I'm not that young :P

MW official website is renewed recently http://mw.gyao.jp/

EDIT:

Boss ep5 is available for download

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_74272.htm

credit: XrayMind

suketeru

Post by suketeru » May 16th, '09, 03:12

Wow the new images *__* Oh damn it, I wanted to copy the old background but I kept forgetting >.<stomps>////<)

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » May 16th, '09, 03:54

Suki, will this help :whistling:
Image Image Image

suketeru

Post by suketeru » May 16th, '09, 09:17

Dude, I just realized the forum cut off like 95% of my post >_____>
Thank you for the images ^___^

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » May 22nd, '09, 19:38

MW official website updated on character and staff pages
credit: MW

suketeru

Post by suketeru » May 24th, '09, 20:05

Oi-chan, thank you for the update ^_^
btw, you don't by any chance have the initial splash screen, do you? I only have the small version >.<stupid>__>)
Wanted to use it as my login screen at work XD I've had Ponyo on till now, but it's already been screened in theaters ages ago, so yeah, about time it was replaced by sth cool :lol Just so I can freak my colleagues out XD

I want the interview section to be up already XD

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » May 26th, '09, 12:16

Suki, I have only this never keep flash file sorry

credit: tonchangonchan

if you were interested, Ikigami bit torrent is available here

I expect DVD to be released locally soon, will buy too :wub:

plus Crows ZERO screener here

suketeru

Post by suketeru » May 26th, '09, 13:26

Thank you for the image, that's more than what I was looking for :wub:
Ah, I already have ikigami -also taken from tobenaitsubasa. And wow, I did read one of my friends this morning talking about CZ II!!! Shoulda known it was thanks to Pinku-chan!!! >.< thanks for the heads-up ^________^

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » Jun 2nd, '09, 00:10

MW Dear Mr. & Ms. MV by flumpool DL

credit: flumpool

suketeru

Post by suketeru » Jun 2nd, '09, 10:07

yay you are so awesome dude!!!!!! <333

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » Jun 2nd, '09, 17:54

Suki :D

Have you seen 252 yet? You may get the movie in split files here @post 2660, 2667 then combine them with hjsplit (credit to Emily).

suketeru

Post by suketeru » Jun 2nd, '09, 18:22

oh my, you're spoiling me (>.< )
I still have to watch ikigami, CZ II and even the second part of +99 *fail*

Emily84

Post by Emily84 » Jun 15th, '09, 13:43

Hi guys!!!
I'm new to this forum! =)
Nice to meet you all!!
I am a HUGE fan of Yamada Takayuki (Tah-kun) and am already a member of the forum 4ever-kunimi belongs to... I was wondering if any of you guys have the link to download the video this pic belongs to:

Image[/quote]

At popcorn fan community we've looked for it every where but can't find it! :cry:
I was wondering if any of you had the file saved on your computers or something...
..thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum too!!!
Yoroshiku!
:cheers:

suketeru

Post by suketeru » Jun 21st, '09, 14:13

@Emily:
Always great having Takayuki fans ^_^ I feel he has the shiest fans ever XD
Anyway, sorry to say I have no idea what the video is. And actually I don't have many of his TV appearances >.<

On the other hand, I'm here to do a little publicity ^_^;; Please forgive me for doing so.
I was surfing the MW OHP yesterday and saw the interview section.
Couldn't help the temptation and ended up doing a full translation of Yamada's part + words from the Director on his performance.

You can read it at my journal ^_^: http://suketeru.livejournal.com/71538.html

There's also a tiny extra on what "MW" is thought to mean ^_^
yoroshiku ne

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » Jun 22nd, '09, 14:06

MW much more update and pics :wub: here

Suki, thanks for translation (if you don't mind I would put into Thai in popcorn thread)

suketeru

Post by suketeru » Jun 22nd, '09, 15:24

Oi-chan, thank you so much for the link <3
Ah you can post a link to the journal in popcorn if you want ^__^

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » Jun 25th, '09, 18:11

TimeLesSub just released Boss ep 4 Eng sub here

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » Jun 26th, '09, 16:26

Crows Zero II English subtitle released by pinkujisatsu here :thumright:

4ever-kunimi

Post by 4ever-kunimi » Jun 28th, '09, 12:18

Don't miss :wub: MW Interview and Making MW

credit uploaded by Dao-chan

annakas

Post by annakas » Jun 28th, '09, 21:09

4ever-kunimi wrote:Crows Zero II English subtitle released by pinkujisatsu here :thumright:
Actually the subtitles are released by http://www.crowsxworst.com/ forum members Shin Seijuurou and aceDAWG who translated and timed them. When credit is given then it should be given to the right people :)

suketeru

Post by suketeru » Jun 28th, '09, 22:45

@annakas:
pinkujitsatsu gives proper credit in her post.

@Oi-chan: Thank you~ ^__^

vivilp182

Post by vivilp182 » Jun 29th, '09, 22:02

4ever-kunimi wrote:Crows Zero II English subtitle released by pinkujisatsu here :thumright:
Thanks for the link! :D

Does anybody know where I can get the OST for Crows Zero I or II, o both?

Foxxy_Fuyumi

Post by Foxxy_Fuyumi » Jul 20th, '09, 12:35

Hi guyss!!
Can you tell me where I can see this show?
I never saw it

mrs_chiba

Post by mrs_chiba » Feb 17th, '10, 07:06

vivilp182 wrote:Thanks for the link! :D

Does anybody know where I can get the OST for Crows Zero I or II, o both?
i have the soundtrack. if you still need them, let me know and i will be glad to upload.

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Aug 3rd, '10, 10:13

seems like Yamada Takayuki will be back on NTV in a new drama adapted from a manga:

Yamikin Ushijima-kun, co star will be Katase Nana.

:w000t:

suketeru

Post by suketeru » Aug 3rd, '10, 10:22

That's still a rumor as far as I know (unless you have a more official news source) ^_^;; This was first rumored to be a summer drama, but that turned into dust T__T
Still hopeful though ^_^

@20centuryboy: Just a tip; next time post your news source ^___^

On another note, I finally FINALLY watched Kamogawa Horumo a few days ago. It's such a great movie! If you haven't watched it yet, do so! There's also a US version. It's being sold on Amazon.com ^__^

looker

Post by looker » Aug 11th, '10, 21:02

Hi guys,

It's due to this thread/topic that I decided to register and join this site. After a week of coming back here and I couldn't resist anymore. xD It's informative, funny, and everyone seems to be getting along quite well. Plus I'm glad I've found others who also enjoy Yamada Takayuki's dramas/movies. :3

I have a quick question though, so I hope someone can help me out? Would anyone know where I can get Oarai ni mo hoshi wa furu nari, with subs? It came out last year didn't it? I've been dieing to see it but haven't found it anywhere. :(

-the newbie

Romance

Post by Romance » Aug 11th, '10, 21:11

Yamada Takayuki is one of my favourite actors of all time.

oh man, those days when i watched byakuyakou for the first time.. good times good times ^^
And of course... a new drama with Takayuki would be... awesome! Anyone heard anything more about it?

Just wanted to drop in and write that! Peace out guys!

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Aug 11th, '10, 21:41

Oh I really love him, too. He is probably my favourite J-Actor. I don't even think he is that good looking, but there is just something in him that draws myself to him. He just has the right mix of gentleness and roughness in one person combined that speaks out to the ladies, I guess.

That drama Yamikin Ushijima-kun is confirmed now, it'll definitely happen next season.But the cast is not yet announced so we cannot be sure if Takayuki will be in it.

suketeru

Post by suketeru » Aug 12th, '10, 08:35

Oh the drama is confirmed! That's a good step ahead ^__^ I would have preferred him in a different role, but I'm grateful for anything at this point XD

As for Oarai, I haven't seen any subs around. Might have to wait a little longer ^_^;;

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Aug 12th, '10, 10:33

suketeru wrote: @20centuryboy: Just a tip; next time post your news source ^___^
No problem, here it is:
suketeru wrote: h the drama is confirmed! That's a good step ahead ^__^
:mrgreen:

suketeru

Post by suketeru » Aug 12th, '10, 11:13

I was just told that the cast has been confirmed as well, and Yamada Takayuki is in it!
Source: http://jdramas.wordpress.com/2010/08/12 ... 10-dramas/

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Aug 12th, '10, 11:34

Yay. (Not so much for the drama plot, though. I'm watching for Takayuki...)

Wai, the website is already online. He looks like the manga character, wow. I'm happy that the long hair is gone but the glasses are ugly.

http://www.mbs.jp/ushijima/

looker

Post by looker » Aug 15th, '10, 22:15

I miss the long hair D=

But oh my god does he look so cute with the short hair, glasses, and stubble. lmao

Thanks for sharing the website.

suketeru

Post by suketeru » Aug 15th, '10, 23:31

Wow complete image change! I almost didn't recognize him O_O

Dark_Sakura

Post by Dark_Sakura » Oct 1st, '10, 09:32

Hello! I'm new here but I read all pages and I followed this thread! :-)

I think Takayuki Yamada is very talented actor. İn Crows Zero; he did great work! I fall in love that Serizawa Tamao character. What great acting; smiles, looks, actions...Kakkoiiiiiiiiiiiii! Actually, I didn't watch all his series but I started already! :salut:

Here is the Crows Zero CM, I found it in Youtube searching... I hope you'll enjoy!...Because I did a alot!... :lol

(Attention=Serizawa's action! :D )

I am already sorry for my bad English! Please ignore my faults! (or you can help me hehe :lol ) Yoroshiku Onegaishimasuuuuu! :lol
Last edited by Dark_Sakura on Oct 3rd, '10, 09:52, edited 1 time in total.

Dark_Sakura

Post by Dark_Sakura » Oct 3rd, '10, 09:51

Ohh nooo! İs still nobody here? :cry: (Okay, I'll talk to myself! :whistling: )

I watched İkigami: The Ultimate Limit and Densha Otoko yesterday! They were great! I didn't hope at all but İkigami made me cry! :cry:
I will continue Takayuki-san's movies this evening too! MW is in the top on my list. Tegami and Maiko-haaaan are downloading right now!

Aaaa! Do anyone know where can I find subtitle of the Chasing My Girl! I already download RAW! How stupid I am; I didn't look is there sub or there isn't!
Besides; I can't find Ranbou no Taiki, Seaside Motel and Thirteen Assassins in anywhere! I'll be preciated if anybody help me! :cry:

ı want to see Takayuki-san's dramas too, They are (Byakuyakou) downloading right now! :thumleft:

Here is the Takayuki-san's last movie's trailer (Oba: The Last Samurai)
http://www.nipponcinema.com/trailers/ta ... i-tv-spot/
I am sooooo excited for this! :cheers:

Minnaaaa! Hayaku kaette kiteeee! :w00t:

whitedove

Post by whitedove » Oct 15th, '10, 08:15

Dark_Sakura wrote:
Aaaa! Do anyone know where can I find subtitle of the Chasing My Girl! I already download RAW! How stupid I am; I didn't look is there sub or there isn't!
Besides; I can't find Ranbou no Taiki, Seaside Motel and Thirteen Assassins in anywhere! I'll be preciated if anybody help me! :cry:
Yeah still no subs yet for Chasing My Girl. As for Ranbou to Taiki, Seaside Motel & 13 Assassins, all three have just been released to cinemas this year, and it usually takes at least 6 months the earliest for the DVD to be released. I'm guessing that Seaside Motel might be the earliest around March or April next year. We'll just have to wait for the official DVD first and then hope for someone to pick it up and sub it.

Dark_Sakura

Post by Dark_Sakura » Oct 15th, '10, 13:42

Thank you for answer! There was still a person in here! :cheers:
You're right about Seaside Motel; I found a few site that film's on DVD with English Sub, and I mailed a film site for release it! I hope, we could watch it soon! :unsure:
I am downloading Taiyou no Uta and H2 (They are very slow but I am try to be patient! 8)
I watched MW and I sticked to floor! He was soooooo kakkoiiiiii! Ehmm! :wub:
252; he was very pessimistic but he did well!
Maiko-haaan!; OMG! İs he even really act that film??? His scenes soooo short! :glare:
Tegami was really good film. I touched! :thumright:

Say hello for me; I hated main female character! I don't know why but she seemed sooo fake to me! Takayuki-san was good! But I didn't understand a thing! How could a person stand up (with no physical therapy) and come all the way on her own??? Wakanneeee! :scratch:

Kamogawa Harumo Battle; God is so weird to me! I mean to see Takayuki-san in that role! Maybe I wached so serious roles of him so I fell that way! :whistling: But he is really prolific actor so he can act all the genre's roles! Congratulations Takayuki-san! :thumright:

I am watching Byakuyakou now; I am in 7. episode. The Drama was very gloomy! I love that kind! :thumright: I am jealous that onna! :crazy: and I am angry to her because she treat Ryou like her slave. He is never responsible your problems. All fault his father! How could you put him sooo pain! You are the who to cause to decay his heart! Kusooooooooooo! I am soooo angry! :cussing: I must finished this drama!!! :crazy:

Takayuki-san's new drama Yamikin Ushijima-kun release in 12th October. I can't still watch! I am curioussssssssssssss! :glare:

suketeru

Post by suketeru » Oct 15th, '10, 14:32

I was wondering myself about Yamkin. Before I knew it, it was already air time, but still no raws to be found. Though it's only been 3 days. I'm hoping this drama won't just get by unnoticed ^_^;;

I liked H2 ^__^ Not much Taiyou no Uta -the latter mainly because I don't like the female lead and the plot is a little bleah ^_^;;
Kamogawa Horumo is amazing dude! XD I loved that movie ^_^ *wants a tiny Horumo for herself*

Dark_Sakura

Post by Dark_Sakura » Oct 16th, '10, 11:36

Mmmm :cry: I didn't find anything yamikin Ushijima-kun even video sites! The drama is like invisible to media! :cussing:

I finished Byakuyakou today at 03 a.m.! Vaa I am still sleepy! :lol I fell sorry for Ryou! Yukiho was the who deserve a finish like that! I expected she will die too but she didn't! !:glare: Whatever ı say; ı am glad to be have finished a Takayuki-san drama;) I will start Taiyou no Uta soon!(when it finished :x )

I want to download water boys but ı guess it has no exist here! :-(

Aaa and people in this thread(4ever kunimi,suketeru,akin16sk...); I found and learn a lot of things about Takayuki-san from yours reply and topic in another site,blog.etc.! Arigato gozaimasu!
:salut: :salut: :salut:

suketeru

Post by suketeru » Oct 16th, '10, 11:49

Hmm are you sure Water Boys isn't here? *searches* oh you're right! Wonder where I got it from... *mumble* Though the one I found was a bit LQ T__T But maybe you should try on livejournal or something ^__^ Should be able to find Taiyou no Uta there as well ^_^

Dark_Sakura

Post by Dark_Sakura » Oct 16th, '10, 13:33

Yesss! I found it! Generally, I prefer torrents for dramas but this serves be well too! Thank you anyway... :cheers:

Dark_Sakura

Post by Dark_Sakura » Oct 20th, '10, 08:49

Happy Birthday Takayuki-san! I wish he will be get more success,health,happiness...We will always support you! I hope everything will be great for you! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

olga2468

Post by olga2468 » Oct 22nd, '10, 16:13

does anyone have japanese subs for Yamikin Ushijima-kun drama?

whitedove

Post by whitedove » Oct 25th, '10, 06:56

olga2468 wrote:does anyone have japanese subs for Yamikin Ushijima-kun drama?
Do you mean the English subs?

olga2468

Post by olga2468 » Oct 25th, '10, 07:00

whitedove wrote:
olga2468 wrote:does anyone have japanese subs for Yamikin Ushijima-kun drama?
Do you mean the English subs?
I mean Japanese subs. I want to traslate it and understand fully.

Dark_Sakura

Post by Dark_Sakura » Nov 8th, '10, 15:20

@olga 2468; I am sorry, I haven't !(This is too late:()

Minna-san I saw at a site a moment ago; Takayuki-san's new film coming 2011!!!!! I guess! :blink ''İt name is Nobou no Shiro!'' I don't know it's true or not but I wanted to share it! However, I'm still waiting the other films gets sub....Kuso! :cussing:

whitedove

Post by whitedove » Nov 9th, '10, 09:54

I hope that's true! :)

suketeru

Post by suketeru » Nov 9th, '10, 10:51

Just checked the offical website. Yamada Takayuki will indeed act in "Nobou no Shiro" which will be screened across Japan in the Fall of 2011.
The movie is based on the historical novel by the same title written by Wada Ryou, who also wrote the script for the movie.

Wada Ryou Japanese wikipage
Nobou no Shiro novel Japanese wikipage

Taka-chan will play the role of Ootani Yoshitsugu.

Thank you Dark_Sakura for the heads up ^____^

Dark_Sakura

Post by Dark_Sakura » Nov 10th, '10, 07:45

My pleasure... :roll

How greatful for you to know Japanese! I congrulate you! :cheers: I must learn soon but exams and lessons time don't let me! :cussing:

I read article; Takayuki-san will play a leprosy samurai!(Mata samurai! :mrgreen: ) İt will be extraordinary! Ma, we'll wait!

Thank you suketeru! :salut:

Romance

Post by Romance » Dec 14th, '10, 18:09

Rewatching taiyou no uta now and man, i love it. There is just something special with any drama he is in. Some special "cosy" atmosphere :P Sekai no chuushin, byakuyakou, taiyou no uta.. i love them all.

I wish that takayuki will return for a full drama soon again... stop doing crap like the yamikin night drama please...

Dark_Sakura

Post by Dark_Sakura » Dec 16th, '10, 15:36

What coicidence! I am watching Taiyou no Uta too. :thumright: and I agree with you in that matter. The drama(Yamikin) even isn't load this site, no one translate it. I am really disappointed! :cussing: Besides, I want to see him more romantic dramas. 8)

I watched Waterboys in this week, I really really enjoy it! What great drama that is; friendship, motivation, to run for dreams...and it was very very funny! I didn't stop laugh in their first performance in Sato(?) Senpai's pool! And Takahara(He is Tennouji-sama.OMG! I was really shocked when I realize it! He seemed sooo young and different to me!) scares spiders??? :mrgreen: Puhahuahauahha! :lol Oh boy, that was great reaction of his! :lol And I love it Tanaka and his declare to Hanamura in the last episode! :wub: The ending song and theme was sugoiiii! The drama become my favourite drama. :cheers: I guess Takayuki Yamada was really happy in his life that time; I mean his real life. I felt that motion,ı don't know... :-(

I didn't like Taiyou no Uta so much; I think something was missing. I couldn't empatize none of that characters.İn lead role female; I liked her much in Tegami! So;I will read manga of the drama. :roll