How About J-Actresses/Actors you DON'T like??

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
fdpu

Post by fdpu » Nov 15th, '08, 04:49

for nagasawa masami --> i think her acting is fine but about her role that she's plays make me sicks :(, but i like her role on f.fujio paralel it's so weird :D
sawajiri erika --> i love her acting but dislike her behaviour (but i don't mind)
maki-chan --> same with masami (but i love she on nwp n tokyo boy)

about akanishi jin---> hahahaha...i really don't like his acting, except for his role on anego, that's is the best role for him (i think)
for kamenashi kazuya i thinks he is fine actor and so does yamapi........but for me odagiri joe is the best :D

piislove94

Post by piislove94 » Nov 15th, '08, 05:00

joshamax wrote:
"OKay Jin sucks at acting and so does Pi.

Totally not true, i feel it's unfair to put yamapi in the same rank as Akanishi when it comes to acting.....
On a personal note, yes, yamapi isnt the best actor around but i think he can act fairly much better...and i mean....MUCH MUCH better than akanishi ever can. Seriously, some JE idols just aren't cut out for acting...
akanishi's those that should forget about an acting career and focus on singing and dancing instead, what he does best...
Yukan Club... was...ah..i dunno what to say about that show...it's just such a flop...
manga was great and all..but..
Yeah, exactly what I always wanted to say. Pi is not the best but he's better than Jin.
I am so happy that a lot of people agree with me on the fact that Akanishi Jin is born to be a singer, not an actor. All in all, he's a very good singer with a good voice (though honestly I don't like Japanese male vocals very much but many ones say he sing well so ok, perharps so). He's kakkoi when he sings and dances and he has writing talent so stick onto it babe.

hannahkimberly

Post by hannahkimberly » Nov 15th, '08, 05:08

OGURI SHUN.
dont even get me started.

miepie

Post by miepie » Nov 15th, '08, 10:57

piislove94 wrote:
joshamax wrote:
"OKay Jin sucks at acting and so does Pi.

Totally not true, i feel it's unfair to put yamapi in the same rank as Akanishi when it comes to acting.....
On a personal note, yes, yamapi isnt the best actor around but i think he can act fairly much better...and i mean....MUCH MUCH better than akanishi ever can. Seriously, some JE idols just aren't cut out for acting...
akanishi's those that should forget about an acting career and focus on singing and dancing instead, what he does best...
Yukan Club... was...ah..i dunno what to say about that show...it's just such a flop...
manga was great and all..but..
Yeah, exactly what I always wanted to say. Pi is not the best but he's better than Jin.
I am so happy that a lot of people agree with me on the fact that Akanishi Jin is born to be a singer, not an actor. All in all, he's a very good singer with a good voice (though honestly I don't like Japanese male vocals very much but many ones say he sing well so ok, perharps so). He's kakkoi when he sings and dances and he has writing talent so stick onto it babe.
Actually I always thought that Akanishi's voice is kinda different from most other voices in Japan. There's one guy here, I don't know his name though, and his songs are played all over Shibuya and even if his songs are good (which I don't know so I'm not gonna judge them) his voice is the most annoying voice I've heard here so far... BAH
Akanishi's voice on the other side feels quite appealing... oO
But well... acting... guess you said everything.
Kamenashi: Actually I like neither his voice nor his acting. At times it's too simple and at other times it's kinda over the top...
And some weeks ago Suppli was airing and I think it was the last episode... that kiss... omg... I was glad I wasn't eating or drinking... I mean, it's a taste thing but as for me, I thought that kiss was sooooo... disgusting... There's worse though...

Don't watch if you're under... I dunno... maybe 14 or something...

Endroine

Post by Endroine » Nov 15th, '08, 11:50

hannahkimberly wrote:OGURI SHUN.
WAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!?!
okay its your opinion, but he is a great actor :O See hana yori dango, binbo danshi, hana kimi, stand up. Very different personalities.
If you say he is not sexy, then i agree (except for hana yori dango XD) About his personality in real life i dont know much, but he takes to many roles
2008 : 6
2007 : 8
2006 : 7
and then we have 2005 : 12
is it just me or is that just to many xD

and about than jin-pi thingy
PIIIIIIIIII OFCOUUUUUUUUUUURSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
jin just cant act, he should focus on singing and dancing (wel not dancing because he already does that perfect xD)
and pi can act except for the expressions on his face, they are always the same. But pi is sooo sexyyyy *drool* XD (MY NUMBAH ONE FOR EVAAAAAAAAAAH)

daisukides

Post by daisukides » Nov 15th, '08, 14:26

piislove94 wrote:
I love JinJin when he's singing and performing on stage but Please, for God's sake baby, stay away from any filming projects. When I said that to Jin's fans here in this forum, they were like: "Give him more time to gain more acting experience and elvolve himself to a better actor". And I was like: WTH? Acting is not about experience girls. It's about talent and nature. OK, maybe he's inexperienced but even in 1 million years there's no way would Akanishi become an okay actor, much less good.
I disagree, acting is very much about experience, which is why I think that we still haven't seen the best of Yamapi yet. I love his acting, especially in Nobuta, but there's still a lot of room for improvement. When it comes to Jin though, I agree, he's a lost cause XD

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Nov 15th, '08, 15:43

Endroine wrote:
okay its your opinion, but he is a great actor :O See hana yori dango, binbo danshi, hana kimi, stand up. Very different personalities.
If you say he is not sexy, then i agree (except for hana yori dango XD) About his personality in real life i dont know much, but he takes to many roles
A lot of roles doesn't necessarily mean he's a good actor... It just means that he's a popular one.

Endroine

Post by Endroine » Nov 15th, '08, 17:02

bmwracer wrote:
Endroine wrote:
A lot of roles doesn't necessarily mean he's a good actor... It just means that he's a popular one.
no i was talking about his personality in real life he just takes to many roles and thinks he can handle everything= well maybe he can i dont know

flamethunder85

Post by flamethunder85 » Nov 16th, '08, 08:45

Endroine wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
Endroine wrote:
no i was talking about his personality in real life he just takes to many roles and thinks he can handle everything= well maybe he can i dont know
Sorry..but I think a lot of roles doesn't necessarily refer to personality in real life too...No offense..Oguri shun is OK for me...

regret

Post by regret » Nov 18th, '08, 08:02

i don`t like :
-Maya Miki
- nagasawa masami
- Kato Kazuki
-Kuninaka Ryoko
-Asami Reina
-Tabe Mikako
-Minami
-Ichihara Hayato
-Mizukawa Asami
-Uchiyama Rina

Endroine

Post by Endroine » Nov 18th, '08, 09:24

woot i only know Nagasawa Masami from that list xD

rossie8785

Post by rossie8785 » Nov 18th, '08, 09:34

Endroine wrote:woot i only know Nagasawa Masami from that list xD
I only know 3..
- Tabe Mikako --.played in Yamada Taro Monogatari (i forgot the role name, but she's the female leading role
- Mizukawa Asami -- played in Last Friend as Eri, I kinda like her
- and Masami

sarah117

Post by sarah117 » Nov 18th, '08, 15:15

rossie8785 wrote: - Mizukawa Asami -- played in Last Friend as Eri, I kinda like her
you like her? so, she shouldn't be here rite? :lol
i like her too :P

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Nov 18th, '08, 16:51

sarah117 wrote:
rossie8785 wrote: - Mizukawa Asami -- played in Last Friend as Eri, I kinda like her
i know!!! i think asami is adorable!!!
i love her in both last friends and nodame cantabile :thumright:

bakabakashii

Post by bakabakashii » Nov 18th, '08, 21:12

Endroine wrote:Actresses:
I dont like:
Yamada Yu. Because when i watch a drama she suddenly appears and im like wtf i know her. and next drama she again next, she again. ive watched like 10 dramas with her in it and not on purpouse. thats REALLY annoying (Akihabara@Deep, sore wa totsuzen arashi no you ni, Binbo Danshi, Gokusen, Kabachitare, kindaichi shonen no jikenbo, Orange Days, Xmas nante daikirai, Tsubasa no oreta tenshitachi .) ¬¬
You should try to watch Seigi no Mikata ^^ If you do that I think that you will get a new picture of her :)
Actually I didn't like her so much at first either´when I saw her in other dramas, but then I saw Seigi no Mikata and I think she is amazing now! XD :D

rossie8785

Post by rossie8785 » Nov 19th, '08, 01:41

miznagase wrote:
sarah117 wrote:
i know!!! i think asami is adorable!!!
i love her in both last friends and nodame cantabile :thumright:
haha.. agreed with both of you..
she's adorable and she played great in some doramas, even only as supporting roles.
I wonder when can she get the main role.
:unsure:

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Nov 19th, '08, 02:01

miznagase wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
sarah117 wrote:i wanna add someone. Yamada Ryosuke . saw only one drama staring him, Detective Academy Q, but don't really like his acting..

groink was right: I thought this guy was a girl. :lol
LOL that's exactly what i thought when i saw that pic! :lol
he looks like horikita maki :P
y ea for a while yea i know what u mean wow

miepie

Post by miepie » Nov 19th, '08, 02:17

daisukides wrote:
piislove94 wrote:
I love JinJin when he's singing and performing on stage but Please, for God's sake baby, stay away from any filming projects. When I said that to Jin's fans here in this forum, they were like: "Give him more time to gain more acting experience and elvolve himself to a better actor". And I was like: WTH? Acting is not about experience girls. It's about talent and nature. OK, maybe he's inexperienced but even in 1 million years there's no way would Akanishi become an okay actor, much less good.
I disagree, acting is very much about experience, which is why I think that we still haven't seen the best of Yamapi yet. I love his acting, especially in Nobuta, but there's still a lot of room for improvement. When it comes to Jin though, I agree, he's a lost cause XD
But you gotta admit that without talent even experience won't help you. How in Akanishi's case. :D
But, of course, if you do have talent, even the slightest bit, than experience can make you better and better, but here, too, depending on what kind of experiencxe you gather...

Jeanxi

Post by Jeanxi » Dec 6th, '08, 23:40

If there is one actor/actress I avoid at all costs, it is Fukada Kyoko. Although I have to say she did a great job guest starring in Galileo as the innocent-looking girl who is actually evil...That's what I'd call a match made in heaven XD

I also agree that Jin really can't act, but I just can't hate him since the first role I saw him in was Anego (which I loved!!). Then again, not being able to act seems to be common among the Johnny boys so it's not that surprising.

Speaking of which, I never really understood why everyone thinks Kimura acts so well. I don't dislike him, but I am absolutely mystified as to why he has the reputation of an excellent actor. He seems the same in every role to me. I would much appreciate it if someone can explain what makes him a good actor (I'm not being sarcastic, I sincerely want to know if I missed something...). I agree that he is a very charismatic person, though :thumright:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Dec 24th, '08, 03:51

Jeanxi wrote:Speaking of which, I never really understood why everyone thinks Kimura acts so well. I don't dislike him, but I am absolutely mystified as to why he has the reputation of an excellent actor. He seems the same in every role to me.
Total agreement... I think his aura precedes his acting ability.

ayaseharukaftw

Post by ayaseharukaftw » Dec 24th, '08, 04:08

I have a general dislike for JE pretty boys who have a lack of acting talent (yamapi and akinishi for example) and yet get major roles in dramas for ratings. I think Kame and Kimtaku are acceptable from JE but that's it.

And of course Nagasawa Masami like many people around here.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Dec 24th, '08, 04:16

ayaseharukaftw wrote:I have a general dislike for JE pretty boys who have a lack of acting talent (yamapi and akinishi for example) and yet get major roles in dramas for ratings.
LOL, that almost goes without saying. :lol

They're like Japan's answer to the blonde airheads in our side of the world. :D

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Dec 24th, '08, 08:21

well....for now:

Masami Nagasawa- well i first watched her in Nada sou sou, she was ok i guess, didn't get on my nerves then (coz i was paying more attention to Satoshi :unsure: ) then...Last Friends came along (i admit i don't watch much of her stuffs) so i watched LF and i just couldn't stand her overly innocent trying to act cute kinda girl, i felt so :crazy: everytime i see her in there. Maybe it's the character given to her, but jeez, i hope she'll pick a better one next time and not some innocent protagonist again.

Aibu Saki - she was fine in Attention Please, but in Zettai Kareshi, i am certain that she's pretty annoying. It's always something lacking in her performance that couldn't bring out the character's true nature. (i mean, even if a character is really lousy, at least you can make him/her memorable) the way you carry the role. and she never strikes me as an actress who can carry out a lead role even, yet she got it and my...i am disappointed.

Horikita Maki- as much as i like her in HanaKimi, like someone mentioned earlier, she's starting to get on my nerves too. Especially in Innocent Love. *fake looking smile* and etc...i find her acting as cute,normal, innocent girl just a bit annoying. too good to be true. I like her more serious/psycho roles. I hope she picks better/outstanding roles in the future.

that's all for now...

Issy

Post by Issy » Dec 24th, '08, 14:46

bmwracer wrote:
Jeanxi wrote:Speaking of which, I never really understood why everyone thinks Kimura acts so well. I don't dislike him, but I am absolutely mystified as to why he has the reputation of an excellent actor. He seems the same in every role to me.
I too 2nd (or 3rd? :P ) this agreement totally. I don't find him a bad actor but i really can't see anything special about his acting either. as mentioned above, his acting always seemed same and pretty normal to any acting standards.
i just don't understand all these fuss about him when it comes to ranking or keeping the best dramas (storywise and budget wise) for him only. not fair on others!

Jeanxi

Post by Jeanxi » Dec 24th, '08, 22:59

Issy wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
I too 2nd (or 3rd? :P ) this agreement totally. I don't find him a bad actor but i really can't see anything special about his acting either. as mentioned above, his acting always seemed same and pretty normal to any acting standards.
i just don't understand all these fuss about him when it comes to ranking or keeping the best dramas (storywise and budget wise) for him only. not fair on others!
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way :cheers:

tkah

Post by tkah » Dec 24th, '08, 23:06

I have to agree with the comment about the JE boys, but I also admit I am a big Kimura Takuya fan. I think the problem with JE boys in general is the "cookie cutter" type training they get from a young age. I have watched enough dramas to notice similar expressions and acting in different scenes by different actors.

brokenparadise

Post by brokenparadise » Dec 25th, '08, 01:11

tkah wrote:I have to agree with the comment about the JE boys, but I also admit I am a big Kimura Takuya fan. I think the problem with JE boys in general is the "cookie cutter" type training they get from a young age. I have watched enough dramas to notice similar expressions and acting in different scenes by different actors.
true! i thought Kame was channeling Kimutaku in Tatta Hitotsu no Koi

and on topic.. umm.. I don't think I have an actor or actress that I dislike, or even I did its too much of a bother to remember being annoyed at a certain performance / performer. He or she still have the chance to blow my mind if a perfect role come his/her way. It'll be just a waste to not allow yourself to enjoy a good performance because of having a mind set not to be impressed.

«minah»

Post by «minah» » Dec 25th, '08, 01:53

That Tomiura Satoshi, I don't "not" like him but I'm watching a drama he's in "Homeroom on the Beachside" something like that, and like... for the longest time I was wondering "Is this like...a tomboy? Some girl who wants to be a boy??" And then realized... he's the little brother from Hana Yori Dango!! ;___; He's 17 and puberty didn't reach him yet!!?? But yeah, I can't take him so seriously in his role in that show if I keep thinking he's a girl >__>

But yeah, I haven't seen any show that Sawajiri Erika except for the one I'm currently watching "Taiyou no Uta" but I don't really like her in it... not sure if it's her character or just her.... But I'm not feeling it... and she's so frickin prefect >_< Because she has XP doesn't mean the character has to be perfect and good in everything else... Blaaah... but yeah... I don't really like her that much in that drama, and honestly, I don't find her voice all that much to praise about. Everyone keeps saying "Oh Karou you sig so well!" and to me it's mediocre... sorry to any fans out there ._.

ayaseharukaftw

Post by ayaseharukaftw » Dec 27th, '08, 20:55

«minah» wrote: Everyone keeps saying "Oh Karou you sig so well!" and to me it's mediocre... sorry to any fans out there ._.
I hope you realize that the whole drama was basically an attempt at indirect advertising/publicity. What did you expect the characters to say "Kaoru you suck! Stop singing and die already!"? Actually that's how I felt :D But she's more famous from her performance in 1 Litre of Tears.

shuurei

Post by shuurei » Dec 28th, '08, 06:46

Kimutaku, although he tends to act uniformly at times, as most japanese actors do, I find Karei naru Ichizoku his most compelling role.

While japanese actors in general are either stoic or exaggerated, the plot of japanese dramas are thought-provoking. For example, Anego. Baka-jin was in there and he was more of an eye-candy than a character, but the story made me understand the feelings of a woman past her thirties who falls in love with a man a lot younger than she is. The same goes true with Sapuri and Kimi wa Petto. Another one would be Sekei Bijin (did I spell it right?). In a world where men and women tend to appreciate aesthetics rather than intelligence or personality, the drama made it clear that beauty alone cannot define a person's worth. And, there are a lot more. Perhaps, that is the reason why I stick to watching japanese dramas, bad acting or not.

«minah»

Post by «minah» » Dec 29th, '08, 02:03

ayaseharukaftw wrote:
«minah» wrote: Everyone keeps saying "Oh Karou you sig so well!" and to me it's mediocre... sorry to any fans out there ._.
I hope you realize that the whole drama was basically an attempt at indirect advertising/publicity. What did you expect the characters to say "Kaoru you suck! Stop singing and die already!"? Actually that's how I felt :D But she's more famous from her performance in 1 Litre of Tears.
Yeah I know, that's how I felt when I saw "This Christmas" with Chris Brown... just a way to advertise him a lot with singing.... geez. But wow, I never saw 1 Litre of Tears, but heard of it. Why do she have to play sick people....? (Now I remember this child actress, the girl in Graves of the Fireflies drama... she was also in this movie "Dear Friends" and played a cancer patient and then I saw her in a drama "Daisuki!" playing the daughter... why she have to play sad characters, or just who people have to take pity on >___< Well, that's how I felt anyway ^_^U)

nofsummer

Post by nofsummer » Dec 29th, '08, 03:31

I am too lazy to quote..
but while Kimura Takuya might not be one of the greatest actor alive, he is, by all means, one of the greatest entertainer and ASIAN pop icon to date. What is fairness in entertainment business? As long as you have a selling point everything is fair and square, afterall it's the audience who make the entertainer, so don't blame him and "lack" of fairness for his popularity. Not every talented creature will shine.
But has anyone seen "Love and Honour", sure we have to give him some credit in that piece of work.

tkah

Post by tkah » Dec 29th, '08, 04:02

I can't get enough of Kimura Takuya stuff myself - I pretty much love anything he has done.. My favorites are.....ALL he has done!...He rocks! .

Worst actress I just saw recently in Nanase Futatabi - Yanagihara Kanako. It was like she was reading from the script in her hand. I have seen better high school play acting.

Also, I don't get the fascination with Horikita Maki. She annoys me. I do like a few of the dramas she has done but I don't think she is that great.

currently watching - Bloody Monday and Innocent Love........

ayaseharukaftw

Post by ayaseharukaftw » Dec 29th, '08, 06:18

tkah wrote: Also, I don't get the fascination with Horikita Maki. She annoys me. I do like a few of the dramas she has done but I don't think she is that great.

currently watching - Bloody Monday and Innocent Love........
I loved Maki in Hana Kimi and Nobuta wo Produce but in Innocent Love and Kurosagi her character was both annoying and boring so I dropped them. I don't know if that's the script's fault or her own. She has a really cute face and personality that's why many men including me go nuts for her even though she isn't the best actress out there.

The "fascination" thing occurs with all fangirls/fanboys being obcessed with their women/men. Their so called "love" makes them think everything that comes out of that person is good. Hell I love Haruka Ayase's work but other people think she sucks. I go on forever about how much I hate most JE boys (especially Yamapi :@) but the fangirls will just attack me back. It's an endless argument.

tkah

Post by tkah » Dec 29th, '08, 06:26

I hear you......We all have our obsessions....

mixedmedia

Post by mixedmedia » Apr 11th, '09, 07:20

Kusanagi Tsuyoshi - he looks so weird and creepy that it makes it difficult for me to enjoy the shows he's in (which are many). It's as if Gollum had a younger relative who lives in Japan or something.

More to come later. He was the first to come to mind.

Fujiwara Norika's terrible also.

jive talkin

Post by jive talkin » Apr 11th, '09, 08:08

anne suzuki is great.

as much as i adore kimura takuya, he's the same in every role.

i don't like ito misaki, she is beautiful and leggy, but she seems so stiff in everything she's acted in.
also ueto aya, and her fake smile.

ugh... jin akanishi and tomohisa yamashita. some JE guys are good actors like ninomiya, and nagase.
but jin and yamahita are horrible.

sistergirl

Re: How About J-Actresses/Actors you DON'T like??

Post by sistergirl » Apr 11th, '09, 09:49

suzuki anne-because she's kind of chubby .
nakama yukie-because she acts the same in every drama

Heartsword

Post by Heartsword » Apr 29th, '09, 03:57

What? :blink I can't believe sooo many ppl dislike Masami. I really like Masami's acting -- it's not the best (she was the best in "Sekachuu") but she has a likeable quality to her. I think her smile is like a breath of fresh air -- it just lights up her face. In "Last Friends", there were times when her smile seemed forced, but her character is like that. She's a DV victim who doesnt want others to see her vulnerability and has to pretend to smile her sorrows away.

Anyhoo, I also like Masami because she has a very healthy looking body, not overly thin like a lot of Asian actresses. This girl looks like she actually eats!!! :lol She looks wholesome -- and therefore, unfortunately, she gets typecasted into the "goody-two-shoes" roles that doesnt give any justice to her acting. The girl has acting chops -- she just needs meatier roles.

I noticed that some ppl here dislike Ayase Haruka and guess what? She's my hands-down favorite J-actress. She's pretty, she can act (she's won 2 awards now, I think) and she's just an overall adorable girl. I don't care that she was once a Gravure model. Remember, most of these girls would never have been known if they hadn't been models. I just care about her acting -- and Ayase proved time and time again that she is capable of being a compelling main character. I love her in "Sekaichuu" and "Cyborg Girl."

One of the actresses that annoy me is the leading actress in Zettai Kareshi -- arrrgh! :blink :scratch: She's just annoying and her acting is sooo fake. I wish they'd chosen someone else.

and I dislike JE boys.....gah, sooo over-rated and over-exposed.... :glare:

meowthy

Post by meowthy » May 2nd, '09, 15:24

i dont like masami and i dont like maki.

my fave girl is ueto aya <3

donburi

Post by donburi » May 2nd, '09, 18:47

Matsuda Shota (Nishikado) and Abe Tsuyoshi (Mimasaka) both creeped me out in Hana Yori Dango, although I think they are both decent actors.

I liked Maki in Hana Kimi, but I was very skeptical of her as a boy. For an example of someone I bought as being able to pass for a (albeit very girly-looking boy), Ella Chen in the Taiwanese version pulled it off in my opinion.

Gokudera

Post by Gokudera » May 2nd, '09, 19:35

Koyuki :glare:

She's got this "too much over-the-top" kind of feeling when she acts sometimes which made her the most annoying actress in my opinion lol

Balfegor

Post by Balfegor » May 2nd, '09, 20:05

mixedmedia wrote:Kusanagi Tsuyoshi - he looks so weird and creepy that it makes it difficult for me to enjoy the shows he's in (which are many). It's as if Gollum had a younger relative who lives in Japan or something.
Not quite how I would have put it, but I find his appearance really unnerving too. It's odd, because there are other actors who have a similar facial type (e.g. Sasaki Kuranosuke), whom I don't find nearly as creepy. But Sasaki's just sort of plain -- Kusanagi used to be a boy band idol, no?

lunas

Post by lunas » May 3rd, '09, 04:31

I just found out about this topic today.... I don't have any actors/actresses that I particular dislike but would avoid if possible.
JE's boys in any drama series - Until this day, I still don't know what is their appeal. As for Nagasawa Masami, Aibu Saki, Fukada Kyouko and Aragaki Yui, it seems like only requirement for them is to have a mega-watt smile and called it acting.
:P

prechuz_azn

Post by prechuz_azn » May 3rd, '09, 20:16

I dislike most of the JE boys =./
They're so annoying and there is TOO MUCH OF THEM.

EXCEPTIONS

Yamapi, Ryo Nishikido, Matsumoto Jun, and Kamenashi Kazuya
and some others...

Actresses I find rather annoying

Kitagawa Keiko - She looks trashy =/

LeviaYuko

Post by LeviaYuko » Jul 19th, '09, 02:11

For me, along the lines of male actors.

Male:
Tegoshi Yuya: There's something about him that's frighteningly "off". I first saw him in My Boss, My Hero, and that cheesy smile that he would constantly put on would give me the creeps.

Akanishi Jin Have to agree that I thoroughly enjoyed Anego, but it's Jin, himself, that I dislike. It might be explained by the fact that since his Anego filming time, he's changed in personality significantly. He's pretentious, moody, and weirdly prima donna-like. Not to mention, lately, he's become a bit of Justin Timberlake wannabe, which is all kinds of messed up.

Abe Tsuyoshi: Yes! I saw him in HYD and initially I thought, "Aww, how adorable", but he was rarely shown close up. But in Zettai Kareshi. Omg, gross....

Fujiwara Tatsuya: I love Death Note. The storyline; everything! But his acting and his appearance were enough to take me out of the movies for minutes on end. Even Battle Royale wasn't as enjoyable as it could have been without him.

Female:

There's actually very few J-actresses that I can think of that I dislike, which is unexpected considering fangirls like me have a tendency to hate on those of her gender for some reason.

There is one, though, that comes to mind at the moment.

Eikura Nana: (from Mei-chan no shiitsuji) This probably has nothing to do with her acting ability which isn't extraordinary enough for me to take note of. It's only that she reminds me of a relative of mine who gets on my last nerve.

As to the Johnny's boys topic,
I think Kitagawa should start a separate section for acting ability alone. After all, the boys get trained to dance, sing, and perform, but they're only plonked into dramas for publicity reasons and receive little to no acting instruction.
Though memorable johnny's actors for me are
Kimura Takuya (he may act the same role all the time, but I always believe the role and sympathise.)
Ikuta Toma (Because he's still a jr. he's had the opportunity to flourish in this field.)
Ninomiya Kazunari (fours words: letters from iwo jima)
Tanaka Koki
...sometimes Matsumoto Jun..sometimes[/b]

brokenparadise

Post by brokenparadise » Jul 19th, '09, 02:44

prechuz_azn wrote:I dislike most of the JE boys =./
They're so annoying and there is TOO MUCH OF THEM.

EXCEPTIONS

Yamapi, Ryo Nishikido, Matsumoto Jun, and Kamenashi Kazuya
and some others...
LOL
can't make up your mind?
It is so funny how people automatically want to jump on the bandwagon :lol:

I like mostly Johnny's actors. Ninomiya, Kimura, Okada, Nagase, Dohmoto Tsuyoshi, Kokubun Taichi, Ohno Satoshi, and Kusanagi Tsuyoshi are exceptional actors. It's just wrong to lump them up as "over-hyped JE actors".

But there are some I can't stand and mostly are those unpopular Johnnys.. like Hey Say Jump kid who acted in Gokusen 3, Junno of Kattun, Massu of News, and I can't stand Yamapi dead eyes (he's good in nobuta though).

prechuz_azn

Post by prechuz_azn » Jul 21st, '09, 18:06

LOL
can't make up your mind?
It is so funny how people automatically want to jump on the bandwagon

I like mostly Johnny's actors. Ninomiya, Kimura, Okada, Nagase, Dohmoto Tsuyoshi, Kokubun Taichi, Ohno Satoshi, and Kusanagi Tsuyoshi are exceptional actors. It's just wrong to lump them up as "over-hyped JE actors".

But there are some I can't stand and mostly are those unpopular Johnnys.. like Hey Say Jump kid who acted in Gokusen 3, Junno of Kattun, Massu of News, and I can't stand Yamapi dead eyes (he's good in nobuta though).
Who died and made you God?
I can like whoever I want to like, and whether or not they're "over-hyped JE actors"
should be none of your concern.
If you want to be an **** and judge my opinions as something inferior
to your own do so on your own space and turf. Nobody needs your jerk
opinion in this thread :roll

Goodnessgracious

Post by Goodnessgracious » Jul 24th, '09, 21:17

I am updating my hate-list. There are quite a lot actually:
-Eikura Nana (no acting skills whatsoever)
-Erika Toda (extremely overrated)
-Nagasawa Masami (for the same reason as Toda Erika)
-Kato Rosa (same reason as Toda Erica and Nagasawa Masami + she is ugly)
-Horikita Maki (she used to be able to act, but I see zero progress in her acting skills lately. She seems to get worse with every single drama)
-Aibu Saki (i might have change my opinion about her, because so far she has been pretty good in Buzzer Beat. But all of her characters before Buzzer Beat were extremely annoying)
-Ichikawa Yui (don't even get me started. She ruined H2 and Nana 2 for me)
-Minami ( for ridiculously unrealistic portrayal of an American in Hana Kimi Sp)
-Akanishi Jin, Yamapi, Takaki Yuya, Taguchi Junnosuke, etc ( do I even have to explain it? 90% of the JE boys can't act)
-Hayami Mokomichi (zero acting skills)

mii-t

Post by mii-t » Jul 24th, '09, 21:46

Wow, so much disdain for Aibu Saki. She is so adorable with those dimples. But, yeah, the acting leaves much to be desired.

There are a lot of actors/actresses I dislike at first, then see them in a drama I like and change my mind. I couldn't stand Aya Ueto after Attention Please, but changed my mind after Celeb to Binbo Taro.

I generally don't like someone first then dislike them later with the exception of Narimiya Hiroki. I liked him in Orange Days, but it's been a steep race downhill since.

One actress, though, I can't stand no matter what she's in is Matsu Takako. I can't really figure out what it is that bothers me about her either. I mean, she's pretty talented, but it's just something about her that drives me nuts.

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Jul 25th, '09, 15:46

Takizawa Hideaki

one of the worst actor ever.

patosuke

Post by patosuke » Jul 29th, '09, 03:25

kokitty wrote: Next on my turn off list will come as a shock to many.... Ueno Juri. I think her acting should be fine since she did okay in Nodame Cantabile which is the only and last thing i will ever watch of her. Had an encounter with her at a resturant last year, to put it simply she wasn't exactly in her best behaviour then. A friend who was with me then, works for Dentsu Inc, makes recommendations about celeb endorsers to her clients on a regular basis made a comment that struck me vividly " If you see a celeb who is popular, belongs to a strong jimusho which should have no problem getting her CM contracts but has very much lesser CM contracts in comparison to her less illustrous peers. You know that there is something wrong with her." Anyway with Ueno Juri, it boils down to a personal bias which might not have occured without my personal encounter but since it did happen, she's turned me off ever since.
I have no preference for Juri either way, so I'm not here to defend her. But that ridiculous quote is exactly the sort of thing I'd expect from a Dentsu employee. Dentsu is, of course, the root of all evil in Japanese marketing. That quote sounds like good sense on a professional level, but to extend it to a personal level is pretty shallow.
It'd be a lot more interesting if you had told us the juicy story instead of relying on a lame premise like that to get your point across.
Jeanxi wrote:Speaking of which, I never really understood why everyone thinks Kimura acts so well. I don't dislike him, but I am absolutely mystified as to why he has the reputation of an excellent actor. He seems the same in every role to me. I would much appreciate it if someone can explain what makes him a good actor (I'm not being sarcastic, I sincerely want to know if I missed something...). I agree that he is a very charismatic person, though :thumright:
I'd agree Kimura doesn't really do much acting. The characters are mostly the same, but it's a character a lot of people (myself included) don't tire of seeing. I appreciate Takuya a lot because I know I'm probably going to enjoy a drama quite a bit when I see his name on it. That's held true for everything I've seen so far... be it a cryfest Beautiful Life or a political Change. For my money, BL makes 1LOT look amateur -- and Kimura has a lot to do with it. The only other actor I can say that about is Abe Hiroshi.

Lately, Tsumabaki Satoshi is on my nerves. I watched him earlier in Lunch no Jou and found his acting and character very weak. By the end of the show I really had no sympathy for him and thought he let down the directors with where they were trying to take the ending. Maybe I misinterpreted the show, but he just came off as a whiny character. I don't think that's what the directors were going for.
And now his acting in Tenchijin... as the lead... is incredibly weak. The show has lost all it's power since Kenshin died (this shouldn't be a plot spoiler since it's history...) and the only life left in the show comes from Tokiwa Takako -- who really isn't that key to the story. That's just pathetic. I think he has the ability to play supporting roles well, but it seems he just can't stand up to the fire when he's a lead and so I'm irritated with him.

I also don't like Hasegawa Kyoko. I've only seen her in Dragon Zakura, but I found her role in that pretty nauseating. I'm not sure if she over-played it or if that's what the directors were really going for.. but, given how her character was played, I found the ending completely unbelievable. Still a great drama though.

hun_wun_gal

Post by hun_wun_gal » Jul 30th, '09, 15:07

I'm just going to come right out and say it........... Toda Erika

Just watched Liar Game, i thought she was like a plank of wood, was expecting more cos of all her popularity and hype; also probably the character she played got on my nerves aswell but it wasn't very convincing acting. She's got the looks (like all 2983712 actresses out there) but so far i don't think she has the talent to carry anything "heavy". After this I'm not sure if i want to watch Ryuusei No Kizuna.

Maybayla

Post by Maybayla » Jul 31st, '09, 07:49

I really don't like
Nagasawa Masami
Horikita Maki
and Akanishi Jin acting

nancy111

Post by nancy111 » Jul 31st, '09, 08:43

don't like hamada gaku and harada natsuki because i can't stand their faces

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Aug 1st, '09, 02:41

hun_wun_gal wrote:I'm just going to come right out and say it........... Toda Erika

Just watched Liar Game, i thought she was like a plank of wood, was expecting more cos of all her popularity and hype; also probably the character she played got on my nerves aswell but it wasn't very convincing acting. She's got the looks (like all 2983712 actresses out there) but so far i don't think she has the talent to carry anything "heavy". After this I'm not sure if i want to watch Ryuusei No Kizuna.
Do watch it! I'm not a fan of Toda Erika, but if there's something that worked in Ryuusei, it's the main trio's chemistry (and acting, surprisingly). Toda won't spoil it for you, I promise.

PiaHawk

Post by PiaHawk » Aug 1st, '09, 04:10

Balfegor wrote:
mixedmedia wrote:Kusanagi Tsuyoshi - he looks so weird and creepy that it makes it difficult for me to enjoy the shows he's in (which are many). It's as if Gollum had a younger relative who lives in Japan or something.
Not quite how I would have put it, but I find his appearance really unnerving too. It's odd, because there are other actors who have a similar facial type (e.g. Sasaki Kuranosuke), whom I don't find nearly as creepy. But Sasaki's just sort of plain -- Kusanagi used to be a boy band idol, no?
lol, I feel the same way about Kusanagi, but somehow I am loving him in Ninkyo Helper! I think its b/c i find his smile really creepy, and he hardly ever smiles in this drama. I do think he's a good actor.

An actor I don't like is Maki Horikita. She is so bland. I've only seen her in hana kimi, but it made me not want to watch anything else she's in.

garcon

Post by garcon » Aug 6th, '09, 05:57

horikita maki..she's overrated...but i dont exactly dislike..she just bug me a bit

peachydomo

Post by peachydomo » Aug 6th, '09, 20:48

Horikita Maki - her acting is kind of boring
Aragaki Yui and Haruka Ayase (to an extent)
Nagasawa Masami - terrible acting and I can't stand her
Eikura Nana - terrible acting as well
Sawajiri Erika - for her prima donna attitude (although I'll probably watch her next project whenever it is)

For the most part, actresses that jump from the gravure idol industry over to acting irk me.

And for actors... a lot of Johnny's...

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Aug 8th, '09, 23:52

right now, i can't stand aibu saki in buzzer beat :thumbdown:

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Aug 9th, '09, 00:14

miznagase wrote:right now, i can't stand aibu saki in buzzer beat :thumbdown:
And I am trying to decide who I dislike more, Aibu Saki or Kanjiya Shihori. But I was agreeing with you until ep. 4.

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Aug 9th, '09, 06:45

peachydomo wrote: Sawajiri Erika - for her prima donna attitude (although I'll probably watch her next project whenever it is)
Won't be before some time. :mrgreen:

doramnrose

Post by doramnrose » Aug 24th, '09, 14:49

Sawajiri Erika... ¬¬
I don't know why, but I don't like her...

ladynorthstar
Italy

Post by ladynorthstar » Oct 17th, '09, 15:19

I really really really REALLY hate Takky's way of acting... he looks so STIFF, like he is reading the script instead of acting it.
but about him himself, nothing againts him.
just the acting.
it awesomely sucks.

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Oct 17th, '09, 16:40

doramnrose wrote:Sawajiri Erika... ¬¬
I don't know why, but I don't like her...
I don't know if anyone likes her. I certainly don't!

Ender's Girl

Post by Ender's Girl » Oct 28th, '09, 05:41

That little shrimp from NEWS, the one with flying saucers for eyes. It became physically painful to schlep through My Boss, My Hero because of him. (Stop making goo-goo eyes at Nagase Tomoya, dammit. :cussing: )

LaLaLaDRAMA

Post by LaLaLaDRAMA » Oct 28th, '09, 06:22

This thread is interesting!

I am not a fan of

Karina- I don't like her voice

Hirosue Ryoko

Inoue Mao- I don't understand why people think she is so cute.

cj_0908

Post by cj_0908 » Oct 28th, '09, 07:07

the main girl from Mei-chan....
god she annoys me! and she can't act.

Bulykin

Post by Bulykin » Oct 28th, '09, 10:36

LaLaLaDRAMA wrote: Inoue Mao- I don't understand why people think she is so cute.
because she is cute :lol

dattebayoXD

Post by dattebayoXD » Nov 5th, '09, 08:02

I somehow can't stand Horikita Maki :/ Probobly mostly because of her photobooks. She looks like a slut there. Even if she is a good actor, her personality looks rotten to me XDDD

Alicey

Post by Alicey » Nov 5th, '09, 10:47

i dont like nishikodo ryo.
actually i just hate the role he played in <last>.
but i became to hate him in real world

noriko777

Post by noriko777 » Nov 5th, '09, 10:57

I do dislike Masami Nagasawa.
I don't understand at all who found something in her, and gave her main roles in Proposal Daisakusen and Last Friends. These 2 dramas could be much better without her

Zvemi

Post by Zvemi » Nov 5th, '09, 14:52

Alicey wrote:i dont like nishikodo ryo.
actually i just hate the role he played in <last>.
but i became to hate him in real world
doesn't it mean, you know, that he was really good in that role?

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Nov 7th, '09, 21:28

noriko777 wrote:I do dislike Masami Nagasawa.
I don't understand at all who found something in her, and gave her main roles in Proposal Daisakusen and Last Friends. These 2 dramas could be much better without her
completely agree!
she is such a horrible actress and a complete FAKE!
i think a decent actress like sawajiri erika should've had the lead role in last friends.

noobee

Post by noobee » Nov 7th, '09, 21:55

fake!